[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indianapolis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: indianapolis.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
indianapolis.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
I'm visiting family in Indianapolis for 2-3 weeks. I've never been. What is there to do?
>>
There's aa cool park there with some water. You can meet a girl there, get her number and push her in the water.
>>
Meth
>>
>>1064369
INfag here, it depends on what you want to do.

The Indianapolis Museum of Art is actually pretty great, typically has some excellent exhibits.

The zoo is pretty nice, if you're with kids the Children's Museum is fun.

You can go to Mass Ave, Broadripple or Fountain Square if youre into more "hip" areas with cool clothing/record stores, bars, restaurants, etc.

If you have specific interests tell me and I'll see if I can recommend anything more narrowly tailored.
>>
>>1064369

Bloomington masturrace
>>
>>1064447
movies/bookstore info would be great

Also, any hiking or nice parks

[spoiler]And what are the shittiest neighborhoods to avoid[/spoiler]
>>
>>1064653
It's midwest and it's on a river. Rule of thumb is to avoid the
>>
>>1064660
Avoid the what? And why?
>>
File: 1280px-MarmonWasp.jpg (317KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-MarmonWasp.jpg
317KB, 1280x960px
The Indianapolis Motor Speedway Hall of Fame Museum (where the Indianapolis 500 race takes place) is in that area. They have a wide collection of participating race cars going all the way back to the winning car from their first race in 1911.
>>
File: Thunderbird_Aerial.jpg (82KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbird_Aerial.jpg
82KB, 800x518px
If you don't mind a drive and will be visiting in non-Winter months, Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana is a few hours south of Indianapolis. It's the best amusement park in the state and frequently wins all sorts of critical acclaim. Free parking, free soda, and free sunscreen (WAT?!). They have a couple good roller coasters, too. Their water park next door is also pretty good. As an added bonus, just down the road from it is a historic site that preserves a log cabin where Abe Lincoln lived as a kid.

There is also one other amusement park in Indiana called Indiana Beach to the north of Indy, but it kind of sucks.
>>
>>1064644
Like this guy, Im also from Bloomington, its a cool college town with some fun bars, art, cool record shops, great selection of international food, and some excellent state parks and wilderness reserves to explore. would def recommend taking a day trip down, its only ~45-60min drive from Indy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.