[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'll be moving to Qatar in about a month because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: qatar.jpg (442KB, 1280x410px) Image search: [Google]
qatar.jpg
442KB, 1280x410px
So, I'll be moving to Qatar in about a month because of my job. What can I expect? I hear it's pretty fucking awesome.
>>
say hi to clock boy for me
>>
>>1063851
I kek'd. I will if I see him.
>>
>I hear it's pretty fucking awesome

You definitely heard wrong. Qatar is pretty boring, m8.
>>
>>1063838
>no alcohol
>fun

pick one
>>
>>1063883

It's expensive but there's plenty of alcohol in Qatar.
>>
>>1063838
congratz, wish i had the chance to work there, whats your field?
>>
>>1063838
What's your job and how did you get one in Qatar?
>>
>>1063929
>>1063930
I'll be working for a company that does contract work for the US Gov. I got the job because I've got the right qualifications, and a guy that I used to serve with in the Air Force works with the company, he pointed me in the right direction.
>>
>>1063931
AirForce, gotcha born lucky. I greatly admire you, have fun and enjoy. And Thanks for protecting the free world and our troops :)
>>
Can a young American girl between 17 - 18 years of age travel there by herself and find a job ?

Or do I have to be previously educated and already have a high paying job ?
>>
>>1063865
Rumor says Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar are lamer versions of Dubai. Qatar is probably the least lame of the bunch but it's still lame - there's a handful of citizens, a shitload of poor laborers and the US military all occupying a pimple on Saudi Arabia's ass.
>>
>>1063999
Nah. Kuwait is actually better Saudi. But worse than the other 3 countries you named. Also add Oman. And they are only lamer than Dubai if you are into all the tourist type expensive debauchery otherwise they are better, still have alcohol clubs and western style lifestyle, but more culture and down to earth.
>>
Qatar is a slave holding nation. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>1064402
Ooh. Here's hoping for a qt sex slave
>>
>>1063999
Bahrain is like the Las Vegas of the Gulf.
>>
where?
doha?
it's hot all the time, there's dust literally fucking everywhere
and it hurts to breathe after a while
and because you're american you don't even get the benefit of not having to pay taxes
have fun
>>
>>1064426
Actually, your first approximately 100K doesn't get taxed.
>>
>>1063838
Err, hope you dont like Beer and Bacon OP. And be sure to grow a beard while your're there because if you dont have one, u gonna get raped by them sand niggers.
>>
>>1064560
There is alcohol in Qatar. Not sure about pork. I know you can buy Pork in Bahrain.
>>
>>1064560
None of this shit is true. Not one part.
>>
>>1064402
Why does /trv/ harp on the Gulf countries having "slaves" but it so in love with India where they legit have slaves/indentured servants? There is some sort of wage in the Gulf, none in India.
>>
>>1064564
I just read this shit, so given that Qatar is an Islamic country it's better to be safe than sorry.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/182761/imam-says-muslims-must-grow-beards-avoid-gay-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>1064675
You don't know the difference between Sunni and Shia, let alone the caliphates. This is like lumping all Christian denominations together, except worse
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.