[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Partying in Argentina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: asd.png (32KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
32KB, 800x500px
/b/ sent me here.
I didn't find any general for Argentina nor South America.
Hello Argentinos, I'm going to Argentina on January 8th with a friend of mine, I'd like to know if there is any place in Buenos Aires for some foreigners to party and get girlus to an expensive hotel. My friend doesn't speak much spanish but I do have a pretty decent one.
I'd like to know about the names of the places so I can google them. We are staying on Buenos Aires for only 3 days as we want to arrive to Montevideo on Monday for some weedy business.
Thanks!
>>
>>1062947
chilean bro here. Educated youngsters will probably speak english just fine. Palermo soho is a place with good nightlife, puerto madero maybe
>>
>>1062957
Thank you for the info, also, do you have any idea about the blue dollar? Is it still working?
>>
>>1062971
Argentinian here

The blue dolar doesn't exist anymore. 1dolar=13.5 pesos argentinos

If you want to party look for "boliches" in Palermo, Puerto Madero or near by those places. Look for the names then google them on facebook and check what kind of people go there and if you like the place in general.
Kika, Rose Bar, Esperanto, Asia de Cuba are some popular places but that doesn't matter much
>>
>>1062991
>google them on facebook
You know what I meant
>>
>>1062991
I'll write down those names on my phone so I can check them later. Palermo and Puerto Madero look like the right places for night adventures.
Do you have any special advice/recommendation as a local? (about anything).
>>
>>1063066
If you are gonna be in buenos aires just for three days you can go to Tigre (it's a bit far away), somewhere close to Capital Federal or just check what you find more interesting in Capital Federal.
If you want to travel cheaply within Capital Federal or close you can buy a SUBE at almost any drugstore and use public transport. Google ''Como Llego buenos aires" and it will tell you which bus you need to take

I found Montevideo kind of boring, going there just for smoking pot doesn't seem like a great idea to me. It's pretty similar to Bs As but "more calm down"
>>
If you're into underground electronic music (and Argentina does it the best out of many countries), check out Bahrein or Pacha.

These two are world renown and you can see some amazing international and local DJs
>>
>>1063135

Crobar, Picnic, Terraza Del Estre, are other good ones.

I'm from there but I don't really go to regular boliches cuz fuck listening to that shitty music.
>>
>>1063066
Oh also remember that clubs go from 2/3 am to 6am and it can take you half an hour to get in if theres a lot of people. Public transport can be really slow at night so get a taxi when you get out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.