[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tenerife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Just bought some flights to Tenerife for February. Never went there because its touristic reputation. Now it was the only destination that fit the timeslot+budget, and the surf is apparently real good so.

Any tips where to go and where not to go (the touristic cities I guess). Looking for surf, cool little villages, maybe to climb that volcano?
>>
>>1061933
Bumped for interest
>>
Def avoid the tourist cities. Laguna is a world heritage site. The volcano is the shiznit. Orotava valley looks pretty. Rent a car.
>>
there is a small hostel you can stay at near the summit of the volcano but you can only stay 1 night

https://www.telefericoteide.com/en/altaviste_refuge

you can be a lazy bastard and take a cable car there, or hike up but i'm not sure where you could start from, maybe vilaflor
>>
That island looks like a duck
>>
>>1061995
It is surprising how many things look like ducks.
>>
Take a boat trip to la gomera. That is an untouched paradise. You will not regret it
>>
OP here

>>1062036
Is this the place where the hippies used to live in caves and such? Sounded pretty awesome.

Anyone knows some chill villages with basic stuff, beach with surf and no redneck brits?
>>
>>1062036
this! have been there wild camping for over two weeks, one of the most beautiful trips of my life
>>
>>1061933
>Looking for surf,
Surf newbie here, how do you deal with the crowd?
>>
>>1062419
I am from Europe and the places I go to are not so crazy overcrowded as in Cali for example (in my understanding), but generally it helps to go early in the morning and during the week. Otherwise you wait for your turn and follow the etiquette. I'm not a good surfer, but usually when others notice that I understand the rules of the lineup I manage to catch some waves (and usually fall hehe),
>>
>>1062881
>Otherwise you wait for your turn and follow the etiquette.
Can you tell me more about surfing etiquette? I started surfing some time ago but one of the things I'm most afraid of is pissing off other surfers without even knowing
>>
>>1062892
The person closest to the point where the wave breaks gets the wave. Don't drop on anyone. If you just got to the lineup you might want to give the wave to someone who is been there a while. Or not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.