[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Years ideas in Northern California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend recently moved to California for her job for a little while and we're doing the LDR thing for a bit. I'll be flying to visit her next week and we'll be spending New Years together.
He lives in the Bay Area and I want to do some stuff with her during that time but neither of us know anything about the area or things to do.
Any Norcalfags have some good places and things to do?
>>
>>1061414
Tons of hiking/mountain biking in the bay area. Look into marin county. Alot of good trails.
>>
File: goddamit.jpg (86KB, 634x622px) Image search: [Google]
goddamit.jpg
86KB, 634x622px
bay area's pretty vague op. where? how far are you willing to drive? day trip, or overnight? city or outdoors?

>mfw op never gives enough fucking information
>>
>>1061414

Golden gate park has some nice museums. Cal academy of science is my favorite, nice place for a date.
>>
go to napa valley
>>
You can attend the nye fireworks show in sf
>>
Tons of hiking and beaches in the north Bay Area (Marin, Napa, and sonoma counties). Lake Tahoe is four hours east of the Bay Area, on the Nevada border. Hiking there is even better, you really can't beat the Sierra Nevadas. Apart from that Sacramento is pretty cool (hometown) but it helps if you know people there.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.