[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theoretically, if you gave in to that itch late at night to just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Theoretically, if you gave in to that itch late at night to just get in your car and start driving, just to see what happens, where would you go?

I'm in the American South so I guess the cliche thing to do would be to go west until I hit the Pacific Coast, and then live like a hobo for a bit in LA or San Francisco until I came to my senses. Or maybe break down in the desert and die?

Does Europe have anything like that?

Does anyone know where they would go if they just packed their shit and left their life behind one day?
>>
>>1057860
I'm 29 and I never owned a car. I don't know this feel...

It's too cold to get on my bike now, maybe next year I'll buy some winter riding gear.
>>
>>1057861

I think everyone has to know that feel.

You ever been doing something boring and the thought just strikes you of wondering what it would be like to just pack your shit and move somewhere without telling anyone? A whole new life just to see what it would be like?
>>
>>1057860
I already live along the pacific coast not to far away from where that photo was taken, so I'm not sure where I'd go.
>>
>>1057860

To the east.

That's all there is to it. I might even do it someday when I actually have my driver's license. I live in the Netherlands so going to east means I have an immense range of land to traverse in any direction as long as it is roughly towards the east. It is that sense of an infinite open expanse of land that pulls me more than anything.
>>
>>1057868
>You ever been doing something boring and the thought just strikes you of wondering what it would be like to just pack your shit and move somewhere without telling anyone? A whole new life just to see what it would be like?
A psychiatrist might be able to help. This escape/running away mentality is a symptom of something else. It's not normal to want to leave it all behind, with the explanation of great places to explore/wanderlust Sorry you can't recognize it, but it's not exactly common sense to everyone to know the signs. Go talk to someone about your desires and see what's up?
>>
>>1057967
seems pretty narrowminded. Some people just want to experience that kind of. Of course if the end goal is to just run away from the problems, that's not healthy
>>
>>1057968
Read between the lines. He doesn't want to tell anyone when he goes. He's got issues going on.
>>
NCian here, I'd head North until I get to see the Northern Lights.
>>
>>1057868
I was only kinda joking about not knowing the feel. Although I've never owned a car I have been on road trips and since I bought a motorcycle I've gone on some great rides. Having said that, I have never in my life just thought of packing up and moving. If I ever wanted to do that I would put a lot of planning into it. I plan on taking long trips in my life but those will all be planned.
>>
currently saving for a big motorcycle trip in a couple of years

was thinking of starting in london, going through scandinavia, russia, down through central asia, iran turkey and back through europe

a bit worried about how much I'm going to have to save though and if i'll get murdered by bydlos on the way
>>
>>1057860
ANYWHERE... Hitchhiking is legal, they dont always check if you have a ticket on the train/dont need one to get on. Basically every city is a walking city, so you dont even need a car to get around
>>
I live in New York state, so I'd probably go down through Pennsylvania and Ohio towards the heartlands. Keep going south until I hit Texas and then start making my way towards the west coast. Follow the coast up to the Canadian border. Cross Canada all the way to Ontario and back through the border to New York again.

I've seen almost all of the east coast and the Great Lakes, so I'd want to aim for cities like St. Louis, maybe New Orleans, Dallas, Austin, LA, maybe Vegas, Seattle, Vancouver, maybe Edmonton. Drive through as many different climates and landscapes as possible.
>>
This thread reminds me of the movie, Into The Wild.
>>
>>1057967
A psychiatrist might be able to help. This posting anonymously on a chinese cartoon fan site is a symptom of something else. It's not normal to hide your identity, with the explanation of privacy. Sorry you can't recognize it, but it's not exactly common sense to everyone to know the signs. Go talk to someone about your desires and see what's up?
>>
Would love to circle Australia. Have the money to be able but my goal of owning a house kind of messes with that. It will always be a dream though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.