[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stockholm - What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: stockholm.png (521B, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm.png
521B, 284x177px
Will be in Stockholm roughly tomorrow morning. I've got 7 hours for touristy stuff. Not too big on buildings.

What are the must do's?
>>
Old town is pretty nice to walk through. its probably too cold but i kayaked for a few hours around the city which was alot of fun.
>>
Visit ljudskogen
>>
Visit Rinkeby.
>>
File: 1447790173457.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447790173457.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
Visit the local Kekold shop! There are Kekold shops allover Stockholm. Basically you walk in and watch a Swedish girl have sex with an African before your eyes. Very amazing to see that beautiful contrast between her fair hair and blue eyes and his swarthyness.
>>
You must visit Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan's Mosque. Old town is quite nice and its not flooded with tourists this time of year, weather is quite shitty at the moment so you might want to plan a shorter trip. Otherwise you should take a booze cruise to Finland and back(over the weekend) you'll meet some great people there(of all ages) with dancing, drinking, gambling and karaoke its great fun.
>>
Rinkeby
Hjulsta
Skärholmen
Vårberg
Tensta
Hallunda
Norsberg
Rågsved
Husby

There is a lot of places that you should visit.
>>
>>1056607

People are giving you meme answers.

>>>/int/51639022
>>
>>1056607
Gamla Stan (Old Town) is a really nice place to walk around even this time of the year. Or you could go and visit the Vasa Museum and take a look on a really impressive but horrible feat of old ass engineering.

>>1056630
Dude, why are you linking cancer boards to /trv/?
>>
>>1056633
>Dude, why are you linking cancer boards to /trv/?
It wasn't me. I just saw the link in the thread.
>>
>>1056607
>What are the must do's?
Sucking my dick 2bh
>>
>>1056607
Where are you from? We can meet up and you can vigorously pound my boipussy for 7 hours if you want :3
>>
You gotta visit Globen m8

and go to Drotningatan and visit check out the julhandel
>>
>tfw your country is just a big meme

[sad börking]
>>
>>1056657
>the feel when you know the feel.
>>
>>1056607
Old Town (Gamla stan)
Lots of small and touristy shops on the continuation of drottning gatan. Fuck them, go on a paralell street to drottning gatan or two, tonnes of small and chill cafés and art studios.

Citizens Square (Medborgar Platsen)
Good place to grab a casual beer around, you're also in Söder so you can eatch the swedish hipster and feminazi IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT! No but seriously Söder is riddled with small cafés, resturants and bars of diffrent quality.

Then there is Stureplan if you're in to easy to find fine dining and overly expensive drinks for posh people.

Might i suggest a visit to Sprit museumet? It's close to the vasa museum. And kind of close to that is also kastellholmen and that offers a unique view of östermalm. Tou can get a larger but not as detailed view from the same place from slussen.

And of you go close to the central station you can watch some of the refugee crisis in action as well as romani beggars. Don't give them any money though they are already becoming annoying. Can't even go to my beloved ICA supermarket without them trying to siphon coins out of you. Enjoy our nice but misgoverned cou try OP.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.