[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Here. I'm graduating university in May of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: greece-zante-navagio.jpg (238KB, 900x692px) Image search: [Google]
greece-zante-navagio.jpg
238KB, 900x692px
American Here.
I'm graduating university in May of this upcoming year. My buddies and I want to go to Europe for ~6-8 weeks. Our goal is to party and have fun.

I am looking for "Party Capitals" on the beach (think Ibiza, Mykonos, etc., pic related).

What options do I have? For now, I'm thinking Ibiza, Mykonos, Split. What other places have great nightlife yet are still beautiful and on the beach?
Should we look into some mainland cities also?

Thank you very much!
>>
City i'd say Budapest for sure ! It's beautiful, cheap, has attractive girls and cool clubs and bars.

Obviously Ibiza is the ultimate I'd you are into that sort of thing but beware it is expensive to the point of insanity. €10-15 for a bottle of water one of the super clubs.
You'd be better off somewhere like split to be honest, will be cheaper than Ibiza and more beautiful
>>
>going transatlantic just to party
waste of money desu
>>
>>1053788
>>
>>1053788
Yup.
>>
Oh no its THAT guy...

Just go to Alanya or Ayia Napa
>>
mykonos.

kek

you lika the cock?
>>
>>1053817
What's better than Mykonos? Ios? And yes, it's an expensive trip, but we have the money to spend. Thank you all for the responses so far.

Is Split better than Hvar island?
>>
>>1053950
Hvar town is like a cheaper/less exclusive version of Ibiza. During summer there is an entire club island just outside the harbour. Taxi boats will take you there after a few drinks in hvar town. (Drinks starting from around 6 euro).

Id recommend Budapest for the party. Stay at Retox hostel if you wanna go all out. Budapest also have a huge summer festival on an island in the Danube. But I think thats later on in july or august.

Belgrade is also a good place to visit for the party scene. Serbian girls are amazing. But always talk to the dudes in they are hanging out with first and wait to get introduced.
>>
>>1053756
>American Here.
>I'm graduating university in May
>University
>not college
>American

Wat.
>>
i'd reccomend prague
maybe berlin but you might not get the techno scene
>>
you sound like a dickhead
go to sunny beach bulgaria with all the other dickheads
>>
>>1053756
ibiza is basically hull but warm
>>
>>1053756
Why would you want to go anywhere in the shit stain continent that is Europe. There are plenty of meme beach parties in the US all along the west and east coast.
>>
>>1053756
I don't recommend Mykonos
Went for my high school grad trip
It just doesn't have much natural beauty, most of the beaches suck
Keep in mind I was 18 and also traumatized by my friend almost killing himself on a quad bike so I might be biased
>>
>>1053950
mykonos is the homo party capital of the med you moron.

be american douches much older than every one else around me, think med holidaying eurobirds will have any interest. kek
>>
>>1053975
>recomending Bulgaria for partying

Budapest is a grey ugly mess, its great to go there for cheap booze and whores tho.

If you want glamorous partying like the movies go to Spain or Greece.

He is right about Mykonos tho, there is a joke over here: Why do the girls in Mykonos wear mini-skirts?
To hide their dicks.
>>
>>1056537
Previous anon didn't even mention Bulgaria.
>>
>>1055861
>>1056537

OP here. Damn, I had no idea that Mykonos was a homo capital. Thank you very much for letting me know.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.