[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hotel feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: meh.ro2202.jpg (133KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro2202.jpg
133KB, 550x413px
>Stay in 30 dollar a night hotels in Vietnam
>free razors and toothbrushes galore!

>Stay in $100 a night 5 star hotels in 'Nam
>fuck all complimentary toiletries

...yeah. Anyway, hotel/hostel stories thread? any good stories?
>>
>>1052138
Even worse is
$50 hotel
>here's your complimentary wifi password sir
$200 hotel
>wifi is only $14.99 per night sir, would you like to purchase?
>>
>>1052247
Even though it's a dick move, it doesn't happen if you have a loyalty card.
>>
>>1052247
This is the worst. I stayed at a Clarion in Prague and they wanted €10 extra for WiFi, €10 for coffee/tea facilities (literally a kettle and tea bags/coffee) and had zip tied the mini bar so I couldn't use the fridge. In Prague you could spend a whole day sightseeing for less than €25.
>>
An expensive hotel may just assume you don't need a free toothbrush.
>>
>>1052138
Not really. Did splurge to stay a couple of nights in the Metropol in Hanoi -- they fucked up my "free transfer from airport," which was OK, I know how to catch a damn cab, but they felt bad and gave me a room upgrade to a very nice suite.

Shit was comfy, I want to be rich.
>>
File: 87654rfghj.jpg (170KB, 526x656px) Image search: [Google]
87654rfghj.jpg
170KB, 526x656px
>>1052247

Got free breakfast and WIFI for 2 euro per night in a Jordanian hostel. Had to share my dorm with two gorgeous French chicks.

>hotels

LEL
>>
>Go to Monte-Carlo
>have bags carried to the front desk
>bellboy carries my stuff to my room
>after having spent less than four minutes in the hotel, head outside
>the doorman outside says "Have a nice day, Mr. Anon" as he closes the door behind me
I don't know how they communicated my name to the doorman that fast. Maybe a radio?

Either way, it was a nice touch.
>>
>>1052300
Is that in the Financial District?
>>
>Bus tour through NZL
>Make really good friends with an interesting lesbo chick
>Meet this other girl
>In the same 8 bed dorm as both
>We get drunk that night
>Back at the hostel i jump in her bed, the lesbian chick is underneath and shes sober and fully awake
>Im drunk AF
>She starts strokin it and i tell her "Careful i havent busted a nut in 3 weeks"
>Hear kek's from underneath
>I freak out and say "i dont think i can do this shit"
>Get back in my bed
>Next day the lesbo chick just looks and me with a grin and never spoke to me again

It has never felt so awkward to look at another person
>>
>>1052247
This is SO TRUE. Fucking pisses me off after having splurged on a 5star. I just end up going to a bar next door or something to use free wifi.
>>
>>1052896
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.