[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ I am going on a big adventure solo this winter. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

Hey /trv/ I am going on a big adventure solo this winter.

I have received a fellowship to learn algorithmic coding and defense contract programming in Tel Aviv.

My housing and breakfasts will be paid for. But I will need to buy dinners and snacks.

I have booked a super cheap flight ($450) to Rome with a 9 hour layover before going to Tel Aviv. I will be flying over Christmas.

I have a few questions:

Will I be able to see any of the touristy attractions in Rome in 9 hours? The airport is only 30 mins from the Colosseum etc, I will probably never be able to afford seeing Rome again in my life so don't judge for me wanting to just look at a few monuments before leaving.

How expensive is Tel Aviv? I have around 6k in liquid savings and I make about 1300 per month from my remote job, will this be enough to enjoy Tel Aviv?

What are the best things to do in Tel Aviv, are there any places I should see in Israel before leaving?

Thanks boys, pic not related!
>>
Fuck outta here with your huge jew nose. Hitler did nothing wrong. Free Palestine
>>
>>1052072
I'm not Jewish. Tel Aviv is a tech capital. Also get fugged by the allies Sven and get keked by merkle and her refugees.
>>
>>1052070
Bump please help
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>1052217
Why the hate?
>>
You must be insane to want to go to Israel. You will also be rejected entry to any Islamic country in the world as well.

>inb4 who would want to go there bla bla

Malaysia, Indonesia and Oman to name a few.
>>
>>1052223
What? My friend just went to Israel and then went to other "Muslim" countries. What do you even mean?
>>
>>1052227
I meant what I said. If they see the Israeli stamp on your passport they will refuse you entry
>>
>>1052233
Yea this isn't a new concept either.
Israel have changed it where they can give you a separate piece of paper to stamp but you must retain this piece of paper upon leaving Israel
>>
>>1052233
They don't stamp your passport. They stamp a slip of paper.

You'd know this if you didn't just shit on Israel without ever having gone there.
>>
>>1052070
Bump no help yet
>>
>>1052072
If he was a joo hed probably go for free with one of those joo tours they use to convince people to migrate; I know I would.
>>
>>1052715
Man has no one really been to Israel on this board that can help me out? What about the few hours in Rome is that enough to see anything?
>>
>>1052741
I'm afraid not, perhaps next year though.
My roommate went to Tel Aviv once and he described it as a shitty version of Miami.....not sure what that means, but check out Wikitravel; sorry bud
>>
>>1052070
I studied abroad in Rome for 6 months, so I can answer some of your questions:

>Will I be able to see any of the touristy attractions in Rome in 9 hours?

No. Maybe one or two if you're lucky. There are tourists everywhere and it takes forever to see one thing. Also, public transportation is confusing and taxis are very slow, so you have to factor that in timewise.

>The airport is only 30 mins from the Colosseum etc, I will probably never be able to afford seeing Rome again in my life so don't judge for me wanting to just look at a few monuments before leaving.

The line for the coliseum is almost always 2 or 3 hours long, sometimes even longer, so the most you'd be able to see is from the outside. And it's not even that great inside desu a quick look from the outside is good enough. Spend time at more interesting things like the Pantheon or Castel Sant'Angelo or St. Peter's Square.
>>
>>1052760
Oh an extra tid bit of info. I will be there Christmas day how fucked will I be for things being open?

Thanks for the advice my friend!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.