[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else who scrapped all France related plans? The country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Anyone else who scrapped all France related plans? The country isn't safe for kids anymore.
>>
>Hide thread.
>>
Not to exaggerate, but seriously, just think about the following, two terrible things happened this year, and it looks like it will keep happening at least with the same intensity.

So from any year on now, there will be 2 days where if you are a tourist and shit out of luck, you die.

Great so 2 out from 365, big deal.

However if you are a tourist, the next days will also suck, since everything will be closed, museums, the tower, cafés, everything.

Not to mention who wants to fucking go sightseeing after 130 people were murdered a couple blocks ago?

Not going to Paris anymore just makes sense.
>>
>>1051351
People still went to New York after 9/11. Don't be a pussy and bow under those bastards. Have a nice trip.
>>
>>1051910
Yeah but france had 2 in one year. The U.S. has had 1 since 2001. The Boston marathon doesn't count.
>>
>>1051920
>The Boston marathon doesn't count
Because that wasn't islamic terrorism?

Anyway, the odds are still low and actually, I'd find it kind of interesting to be there in the aftermath of something big and dramatic.

Odds of actually being in the firing line are minuscule but everyone dies and that's as good as any.

Think of the selfies you could get if you were near a bomb site!
>>
>>1051925
The two brothers were from Dagestan,a Muslim republic in Russia. Americans don't seem to realize that there are a lot of Aryan looking Muslims around. Malcolm X found that out. Also teen girls were buying the news mags with their picture on it.
>>
>>1051920
Yeah and you guys have daily Mass shootings. The U.S is FAR more dangerous than any other western country, hell its more dangerous than most third world countries.
>>
>>1051351
I scrapped them before this month.
>>
>>1052184
>The U.S is FAR more dangerous than any other western country

Not really, but if swallowing anti-US bullshit makes you feel better, please proceed.

The reality is that crime rates in the US are around the same as they are in Russia, Italy, Ireland, and France. If you stay away from predominantly black inner-city areas (Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, Los Angeles, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Omaha, Atlanta, Aurora, and Dallas) crime rates in the US approximate those found in places like Austria, Slovenia, etc. The US is not a dangerous place to visit.

>its more dangerous than most third world countries.

Anyone who believes this is profoundly, profoundly stupid and should be promptly neutered to improve the gene pool.
>>
>>1052577

This
>>
Leave the /pol/ shit at the door. France is not a dangerous place. This year has seen a lot less deaths than most years in the 70s/80s/90s.
>>
>>1052577
And in those places, with the exception of Chicago and New Orleans, the crime isn't senselessly violent, where the likelihood of surviving a simple mugging is bad. Someone who takes a wallet from a person shouldn't be leaving them for dead, but that's the difference in the crime types.

And, with the rest of those cities, it's quite easy and obvious to avoid the majority of unsafe areas. In Miami for instance, the issue is that locals don't travel between the I-95 and A1A corridor between downtown, say 22nd street clear up to 163rd street. Those that think they should get off in the middle of marginal areas, cut through to get to more expensive beach areas are tourists. Locals go up or down to get to the beach. The rest of knowledge middle class and up locals live no where near bad neighborhoods their entire lives, but down from S. Miami to the Gables and from Pinecrest to Kendall, and their entire lives are without worry or bother. Ignorants buy property in sketchy areas just because someone put up a skyrises in the middle of it all, ie south american investors parking money for when brazil or something collapses, but that don't understand it all.
>>
>>1052577
Americans have the same average lifespan than someone in Albania, lol.
>>
>>1052577
2004-2014 313 americans died from terrorist related incidents
2004-2014 316000 americans died from gun related incidents

Bye
>>
>>1052619
I'm not going to get into this argument on /trv/, but your post contains a blatantly misleading figure. Approximately 220,000 of those gun-related deaths in your number are suicides.
>>
>>1052622
Which still leaves 90000 LOL and i don't even believe you.
>>
>>1052623
If you don't believe me, you can look it up yourself. This is a very thorough analysis of gun-related deaths in the US and might be helpful:
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/04/the-truth-about-gun-deaths-numbers-and-actual-solutions/
>>
>>1052618
>Americans have the same average lifespan than someone in Albania

Nope. According to WHO, US average is 79 years, versus 74 years for Albania. Americans' life expectancy is 1 year below that of the Danish and 1 year above that of the Croats and Czechs.

>>1052619
>I know! Rather than arguing the facts, I'll post a pointless statistic about gun crime!

316,000 in a 10-year period, you say? That's 31,600 per year, in a population of 320 million. Therefore, according to your figures -- which I won't even bother to check, as I'm sure you're so very very objective about everything -- Americans have a 1-in10,000 chance of dying in a gun-related incident annually. Or something like a 1-in-25,000 chance if they aren't basketball-American gangsta wannabes. That doesn't sound so bad, does it? Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>1052622
>Approximately 220,000 of those gun-related deaths in your number are suicides

For those of you keeping score at home, this means that every year the average American has a 3-in-100,000 chance of dying in a violent gun-related crime. Non-basketball-Americans have something like a 3-in-250,000 chance of dying in a gun-related violent crime. In comparison, the average Britbong has a 1.3% chance of dying from high blood pressure, and the average German has a 5.3% chance of dying from the same. This all goes to prove that being around stupid people in Europe is far more dangerous to your health than being around Americans.
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (393KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
393KB, 768x1024px
>>1052616

My nugger.
>>
>>1051351
>Being afraid of terrorists
Are people actually that fucking stupid?
>>
>>1052577
>American crime rates are not high if you take away the places where there is a lot of crime
OH REALLY IS THAT REALLY TRUE LAD
>>
>>1051351
The chance you get hit by a car and die in the busy Paris traffic is higher than the chance of dying by the hands of angry terrorists
>>
>>1052647
>>1052638

You keep up that attitude until you are looking down the barrel of a gun on your night out, and all your friends have just been shot in cold blood.

>x isnt dangerous because y is more dangerous
>>
how long is shit shut down there for? my brother was saying that the louvre a bunch of other stuff is closed for the time being

Im planning on going there around christmas but if everything is going to be shut down...
>>
>>1052654
you shouldnt be afraid of them.
1. that gives them power
2. the chances of something happening to you are extremely slim
3. they are all a bunch of goat fuckers
>>
>>1052661

No, actually its their weapons and explosives, matched with their willingness to kill at the cost of their own lives, that give them power. Turning the other cheek only does so much, and its pretty much useless when the other just wants to kill.

Being an enlightened westerner, I care about more than just myself and my immediate surroundings.

[random insults toward muslims] who have killed and will be killing people I care about.
>>
>>1052577
Give one good, morally sound reason to be "pro-US"
>>
>>1052705

The US has been on the same side as me in the two biggest global events of the last 100 years. The US is a democracy. Unlike my own government, the US actually has the military strength to defend said democracy against those who would seek to destroy it, and I can be reasonably sure they would come to our aid if my country's democratic freedom was threatened be an enemy.

The US is the only world power that actually shares and defends the values of freedom, democracy, and equality that I believe in.
>>
>>1052646

For comparison purposes separating 11 relatively small areas from a country of 9.6 million sq. KM rustles your jimmies? You poor thing. Have a cuppa and try to calm yourself.

>>1052705

The post you're referring to refutes made-up BS about crime rates and has zero to do with being "pro-US" or not. Facts are facts, despite some (apparent) Europeans trying to ignore them.
>>
>>1052707
>thinking america is a democracy
>not realizing america caused the unrest in your country
>being this brainwashed
>thinking america is a democracy
>thinking america has values
>>
>>1052991

The USA fits the definition of a democracy perfectly well.

It sure as hell weren't US citizens who strapped on bomb vests, picked up kalashnikovs, and started shooting up Europe.

The USA has repeatedly shown that they defend those values I mentioned, whereas other major world powers haven't.

But hey, if you hate your own team and sympathise with the other team, go ahead and join their team. We wont miss you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.