[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to travel internationally (France, Germany, Italy, Japan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: egypt-group.jpg (56KB, 700x320px) Image search: [Google]
egypt-group.jpg
56KB, 700x320px
I want to travel internationally (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Antarctica, etc.) but I don't have anyone willing to go with me and my family insists that I don't go alone so does anyone here have experience with travel groups? Reputable companies, cheap(ish) prices, and lots of free time are big pluses.
>>
go alone
>>
>>1045457
just go alone, fuck what anyone else says, for me traveling alone was one of the best things that ever happened to me.
>>
>>1045457
>Antarctica
Wait a second here...
>>
I'll travel around Germany with you, fam
>>
>>1045457
I'm in the same boat. I want to travel to Japan sometime next year, I have the funds for it but I need advice on tour packages and places to visit to make the most of the trip. And also not to get robbed.
>>
Your family only suggest you don't go alone. That doesn't mean you have to follow their opinion. My friends and family didn't approve of my solo trip because they'll think something bad will happen if I don't bring a friend. Truth is, you have as much chance of something bad happening to you abroad with a friend as going solo. I prefer solo because you have the opportunity to make new friends and be in a new group of international friends like I did when I went solo to Germany for 3 weeks. I've made acquaintances with people all around the world and manage to become friends with a group of French people and a few Germans.

Stop being a bitch and go solo. You learn skills that are good for life and for a job
>>
same here my parents don't want me to travel alone I really want to visit China but my parents are scared that I am going to be sold as a sex slave since I am a girl like seriously I don't know were the come up with these ideas have asked a couple friends to go with me but they just don't have the funds so I am thinking of just traveling alone
>>
I am so happy I don't have those whining parents. Would become crazy if they kept complaining about what I want to do with my adult life. That they know nothing about the world is there fault and they should not block their children from traveling solo because of their retarded ignorance.
>>
>>1045927
You won't get robbed in Japan.
>>
>>1045457
>>649349388
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.