[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thailand , what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 40

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 319x158px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 319x158px
I'm going to Thailand next week
i've only booked my flight to bangkok
nothing else ..

what to do ?
cheap hostels ?
good food places ?
cheap things to do ?
where to go besides Bangkok ?

i'll be staying for a month
25/m from belgium
>>
Bed Station for hostel
>>
>>1028537
For food, just eat street food. If there are lots of locals eating there, eat there. There are some nice temples in Bangkok, make sure you go to them.
>>
>>1028569
thanks i'll check it out
i've heard orf a full moon party ?
is it worth going to that ?
>>
>>1028579
If you're into raves, sure. I've gone twice and it's always been with other people. I hate clubs and had never been to a rave but I had fun.

I arrive in Bangkok on the 16th. Going to Phuket from there. Going for 2.5 months but mainly staying in Hat Yai and Chiang Mai with my girlfriend and get family for most of it.
>>
>>1028583
post pics of girlfriend
and how you travelling to phuket ? car ? bus ? on foot ? hiking ?

i'm planning to go to phuket too
>>
>>1028569
Bed station is best hostel
>>
>>1028631
Flying to Phuket from Bangkok. Will then take bus to Surat Thani for a few days after. Girlfriends aunt will then pick us up there and drive us to Hat Yai.
>>
Take the overnight train from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. There is a bar and party area on the train. DO NOT FORGET THAT, is a long train ride and the party area is epic as fuck. When in chiang mai you can do many things like ride elephants, the tiger kingdom is here, there are snake performances and crocodile pits just passed tiger kingdom. hire yoursellf a driver for like 40USD for the day and he will tkae you everywhere in style. Then wait for nighttime, and go clubbing outside of the square.
>>
Wear your best Chang singlet, paint yourself from head to toe in neon paint, drink shitty Thai whiskey out of a pink bucket and film the whole thing on your selfie sticked GoPro
>>
"Three of a kind and the birdcage" is the best hostel. Best hostel I've stayed in by far from any country.
>>
>>1028760
You are an asshole if you ride on an elephant.
>>
>>1028760
Too sad, there in no more alcohol on Thailand trains. No drinks, no party :(

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/741167-alcohol-sale-and-drink-will-be-banned-on-all-trains-in-thailand/
>>
>>1028569
Beside the location, why pay 1300 BATH for a hostel room when you can get a 3 star hotel room, with breakfast for more?

In Chiang Mai, maybe in Bangkok too, I rented a "hong" with bathroom foor 200 BATH a night. A hong is a thai room, complete with fridge, TV, aircon, wardrobe and bed. The only not included was electricity.
>>
>>1029002
>with breakfast for more (delete more,
replace by less)
>>
sweet thanks everyone for the advice
will deff go to phuket - full moon party and shiang mai

how expensive are bussed & trains and stuff ? or is it just as cheap as everything else
>>
This me my dream. A new woman Every night.
>>
>>1029210
>will deff go to phuket
fuck you. no seriously. fuck you.
phuket is a tourist hellhole of the highest magnitude. Just buy a whore in Brussels, it'll be cheaper and better.
>>
>>1029439
is it ?
didnt know that
>>
>>1029501
Don't mind him. Phuket is just anti Real Traveler. I'm surprised his POV wasn't expressed before now. When the OP first mentioned the Full Moon party I was going to respond that one side you'll have old school Thailand travelers who say it's now overblown and nothing like it used to be, the same people say with festivals like Coachella and Burning Man in the USA. On the other side you'll have the real travelers and such who say it's pointless, just a bunch of bogans and why travel to another country to party. Just stay home. But if you are looking for relaxation and recreation, Phuket is fine. Think of Phuket and the Southern Kohs like South Florida, and the Caribbean. It's built around the tourist industry and catering to tourists. Resort style vacations. And if not for the tourists, the area would be empty, honestly. Of course the Real Traveler would prefer that.
>>
>>1029587
>>1029439
To one point I wll add your options for women will boil down to other tourists or hookers. But chances are any Thai chick that is 6 or better is likely a hooker. Like I said, these are resort areas, no real native population, so very few 'normal' Thai chicks.
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 1280x720px
>>1029439
Yeeeeeah but Phuket also has some of the best options for Muay Thai training in the world outside of BKK. Tiger Muay Thai may make no secret that it caters to westerners but the training, facilities, and instructors are legit.

As for the other stuff you mentioned, ale & whores are a passion for this guy, so to each his own.

>>1029590
>Tourists
I'd just like to offer, for anyone who is interested, that in my experience Swedish, Australian, and German women are ridiculously easy while abroad in Thailand. Aside from Aussies (who are naturally very slutty by default) I'm not sure why, but if I had to guess I'd say it's because Swedish women are surrounded by weak, thoroughly domesticated men who have been broken by the Matriarchy, and they just like getting fucked by someone with a shred of self respect, and as far as Deutsche girls go, German culture is very curt and stand-offish, they probably enjoy being able to cut loose once in a while.

>any Thai chick that is 6 or better is likely a hooker
Honestly in Phuket it's probably more like 5, or even 4 or higher. In Phuket it works like this: uggos/plain/homely Thai girls work in hotels/hospitality, hot girls are hookers, and 9 or 10s are often both, and use their connections to find quality clientele.

>>1029587
This. Phuket is awesome, and while I wouldn't spend an entire vacation there, a trip to SEA just doesn't feel complete without a week of training and whoring in Phuket.
>>
>>1029618
>ale & whores
That's how I spend my quest rewards.

>>1029618
>I'm not sure why, but if I had to guess
I'm curious, why didn't you guess "Because they want to have sex and are not ashamed to have sex with a male who is not unattractive"?

The real reason why Australian woman are 'easy' is because they don't really have any special shame about sex and treat it the same way American men do, something you do for fun with a compatible adult partner.

I mean, it's just a shag, not a marriage proposal.
>>
File: 1429383861690.png (16KB, 593x658px) Image search: [Google]
1429383861690.png
16KB, 593x658px
>>1029618
>Swedish women are surrounded by weak, thoroughly domesticated men

mfw when I take over your wife of 8 years and wreck your home by; the art of listening, being able to cook first class meals, being tidy, being fit, being good looking, and not trying to micro-manage what she wears, eats and thinks
>true story
>>
>>1029868
lol virgin
>>
>>1029618
>uggos/plain/homely Thai girls work in hotels/hospitality

If I wanted to have sex with them, would they agree to, money or no money? Going to Thailand in a few months and I don't really have that much interest in 8/10 hookers.
>>
>>1030132
Just find a chick on Thaifriendly now to chat up and fuck her when you get there.
>>
Thailand isn't that cheap for tourists. Make sure you know the local scams ahead of time. The one thing that will eat your money away is TAXIs.

Download CityMap2Go or other mapping service on your iphone or android and you can plot your destinations ahead of time. When you know how far you need to travel via taxi, you'll know the approximate fare. Taxis will rip you off with 400 baht ($20) fares for a 2km ride if you're not careful and don't know the actual distance. If you can't agree on a price before the ride, just get out and try another taxi.

Or better yet, map out the transit stops, and it will only cost you a dollar or two total.

Don't bargain street food. They're less likely to rip you off, but always ask the price first - or watch how much a local pays. It'll be in the range of 20-50 baht.

Some places to go:
Red light district - Pattaya City. See old white men buying women. Watch a ladyboy show. Cheap food. Beaches. Some interesting temples (Temple of Truth).

Kanchanaburi Province (Northwest). From Bangkok, a bus to Kanchanaburi takes about 3 hours, but only costs 100 baht ($4). Climb the 7 levels of the Erawan waterfalls and swim in the lagoon pools or take a trip to Elephant's World (Elephant sanctuary for abused animals), where you can spend the day petting, cooking food and feeding the elephants, and swimming with them in the river.

Bangkok isn't that great. It's fairly developed now with shopping malls...etc. You'll see a lot of western stores (Gucci, Louis Vuitton) in the downtown core, which doesn't hold much interest.
>>
>>1030240
thankss !

i'm going to that elephan world thing in chiang mai
Kanchanaburi province sounds nice too !
i just searched a little bit of the full moon party , it went full homo apprently , so i wont be going to there

a lot of people dont recommand to go t pattaya
how come ?
>>
Nappark is best hostel in bangkok IMO.
Go to koh tao and Chiang mai.
Don't drink m150 of Chang (although the latter is unavoidable mostly).
Eat street food.
>>
>>1030330
Singha beer is so much better than Chang. Even most Thais think so and would place even Leo above it, but Chang seems to be the backpacker/farang beer of choice.
>>
>>1030326
Because of Walking Street. Sex tourism is what Pattaya is known for, but TBH there is much more there than that. Especially for tourists, since the Russians rubles went up and they started flooding Pattaya for family vacations because they give no fucks, and things like water parks and such sprung up to cater to that, alongside the will of the powers that be to change the cities international rep.
>>
>>1030344
Yea I agree. Although sometimes places only have Chang and Singha is more expensive in a lot of places. I never experienced the so called 'changover' but it gave me a very weird drunk which I can't even explain.
>>
>>1029002
I found all over SEA that you can get decent hotels for a great price for 2 people and is usually cheaper than paying for a bed in a hostel each but it defeats the point in traveling imo. I got really bored in hotels l
>>
>>1030240
Making my way up north for the first part of the journey. Do you recommend Kanchanaburi over Ayutthaya -> Lopburi -> further north?
>>
>>1030372
There's a great old temple at Ayuttha. I wouldn't skip it
>>
File: Noo.jpg (1MB, 3000x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Noo.jpg
1MB, 3000x1017px
This thread is now the current Thailand General thread:
http://archive.4plebs.org/trv/thread/1027555/

>>1030411
>I hate skinny women, are there many of those like you posted in Thailand?

The short answer to your question yes. Hell, there are plenty of straight up fat chicks. But the Thai ideal for beauty is much like the Korean one. In fact they are big Koreaboos. Pale, skinny, big breasts. Though Thais, in general, like ass as well, though maybe not necessarily big.
>>
>>1030425
Hmmmmm skinnnyyy
>>
>>1030326

Pattaya visitors are mostly old white men who buy local Thai women or ladyboys for sex. Although more recently, families are visiting the area. I visited just 2 weeks ago and strolled the city with my wife.

It's low season, so not too busy. Not much goes on during the day, except swimming at the beach, eating street food, shopping the malls or street vendors or visiting a local tourist attraction. Even the old white men just sit at the bar at 8am drinking beer until the night comes.

It's worth a visit for 2-3 days just to look around. Longer if you're looking for cheap poon. But if you're an adventurer who likes to dive, climb or zipline, Pattaya is not the place to go.
>>
>>1030518
I basically said that here: >>1030345 I had a worthwhile experience there. But I had a local to show me around.

>>1030489
Here's your skinny: >>>/s/16101988
>>
>>1030518
When is low/high season? I'm planning a long trip to Thailand, the Philippines, and Japan for Mar/Apr/May of next year. What can I expect as far as tourists and weather?
>>
File: thisisthefutureyouchose.jpg (347KB, 1632x1280px) Image search: [Google]
thisisthefutureyouchose.jpg
347KB, 1632x1280px
>>1029868
>Pic related
You were saying?

>wife of 8 years
>implying I'd even consider marriage in the anglosphere in the year 2012+3
>I shiggydiggy

>Hey look at me I supplicate and degrade myself like a good little domestic while putting pussy on a pedestal
Congratulations, I guess? Now what if I told you I got sex all the time without having to compromise my self respect or self worth? What if I then told you I wasn't limited to sex with a single woman? The faint rumbling you hear in your skull is the sound of your mind being blown. Or it's the sound of your girl letting refugees run a train on her in the other room. Hard to tell with you Swedes.

>not trying to micro-manage what she wears, eats and thinks
I don't do relationships but before I OD'd on red pill all I asked was fidelity, honesty, and not being expected to be a provider in what was allegedly a partnership of equals. If memory serves, that's apparently asking a lot. However

>thinks
Deserves some extra attention, as it's men, not women who are expected to shut up and accept whatever gynocentric rhetoric is being served at the moment, and are demonized for arguing, objecting, criticizing, or even questioning what they're told.
>>
File: 1441721296773[1].jpg (612KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1441721296773[1].jpg
612KB, 1600x1600px
>>1030425
>Tell me how to get laid without paying for it
>Was she an easy lay? I heard non-whore Thais are conservative. I'm up for scoring one online before I go but I don't want to waste any time 'dating' her when I get out there, I'll be travelling around and too much Iwant to see
>I will give general tips on picking up regular Thai chicks in my next post...they can even be applied to hookers to end up fucking them for free, cheaper, or for longer times with them cooking breakfast.
Okay. Regular Thai chicks are conservative in the way Catholic chicks are conservative. They are all secretly cock hungry, but don't talk about it, and if you knock them up they won't get abortions. The whole point of using https://www.thaifriendly.com or https:// www.interpals.net is to "date" them b4 u get there. Not officilaly, but go thru the motions of the whole chat and getting to know u. So when you actually meet, there is not much left 2 do but fuck, and ur not a stranger. Thai men, really Asian men in general, are pretty much shit tier. They can be lumped into two categories or a mix of both. Punks or misogynists. All the basic cheesy shit that a western chick would either expect or roll their eyes at, these chicks eat up, because they are not used to it.
Relating this all 2 travel, this gives u a tour guide, cook, and fuck while you are in Thailand. Opening you up to venues that u would not be aware of, & also preventing u from paying the "farang tax" when out & about. U can usually talk these chicks in 2 traveling with u, as well. And it enhances ur experience, & at worst, you break even on costs, but probably actually save money.

The short cut is to use the same technique with a whore, but you;ll likely still pay for the first fuck or two, but just act like you're not.And soon they'll be hanging with you in their off time and fucking you for free. Though you will most likely have to come out of pocket if u want them 4 ur full time travel buddy, unless they have sponsors.
>>
>>1031032
Go back to your own board.
>>
>>1031032
>all this virgin projecting about what relationships are like
Just sayin', got a very good woman in your 'hood, by stealing her from another man, by being your typical 'domesticated' good looking, slim and metrosexual Swede.

And no, she is not from the Anglosphere. You people are hideous. Fat aging cunts, males and females.

> I got sex all the time
Lol, virgin twink
>>
I am headed to Bangkok in one week. I am just meeting my brother there and then we are taking the train to Chiang Mai where he lives.

Just looking at google maps I see what looks like some cool nature on the way. Does it make any sense to stop anywhere before I get to Chiang Mai?

I am not a party guy. Sure I'm planning to have a good round of drinks a few times during my trip (2.5 weeks), but I'm more interested in the nature, the culture, the temples.

I'd prefer to stay away from idiot tourists, but willing to experience the places that are obviously too fun to pass up.

I'd like to see more of the rustic and real side of the country, as cliche as that sounds. As far as I can tell, Chiang Mai won't be too great for that, so I'm interested in some good day trips or two day drips that may be near by?

Any information would be appreciated.
>>
>>1031291
>got a very good woman
>by stealing her from another man
>implying a "good" woman could be stolen in the first place
You said she was married. And yet she ended up with you. That alone tells me she's an oathbreaker who can justify fucking you over once her "happiness" demands it.

You're saying that a woman who took a vow, and then, instead of working through whatever problems her marriage may have had, instead forsook those vows and ran off with some androgynous dipshit she had no business consorting with in the first place, is a "good" woman? How low are your standards, man? Oh right, Swedish indoctrination. Forgot.

Also fuck you for making moves on a woman who is spoken for. You're literally the lowest form of life. Not sure why you take pride in being a piece of shit. I'm glad your country is overrun with refugees and feminazis.

Let's put aside your moral bankruptcy and emphasize the question most relevant to you: she has already proven herself comfortable with fucking a man over once he's served his purpose, what makes you think you're any different? I mean, if you were just hitting it and quitting it I could at least appreciate the audacity and dedication to your own fulfillment, but you're sitting here acting like she's a catch and the scary thing is I think you actually believe it.

All our differences aside, word to the not so wise, Sven: never get involved with a woman who needs rescuing because eventually she's going to find someone to rescue her from you.

>>1031282
This. All of this, but I cannot stress enough to you anons how cash taking on a Thai girl as an "assistant" in your travels is.
>>
>>1031354
You'll get more of the "real Thailand" in Chiang Mai than Bangkok for sure. Chiang Mai is pretty much the realest Thailand you can get and still be able to 100% function in English. Udon Thani in Isan, arguably as well, these days. It's more or less the Northern capital, though popular for tourism, it's the place where expats go if they want to legit live in Thailand. You can travel further north to Nan. Or check out Ayuttha and Kanchanaburi on the way, depending on your route.

Post the route
>>
>>1030372
I really enjoyed Ayuthhaya, hard to say why exactly though. I mean the temples are nice enough but the main thing I liked was just the atmosphere. Stayed in a nice old teak guesthouse on the river with lovely staff and fantastic food. very chilled
>>
>>1031282

How do I tell if the girls on Thaifriendly are legit and not just bar girls or timewasters?

Also, I'm travelling on a budget and I'll be staying in shitting guesthouse and hostel rooms. Is this gonna be a barrier to getting laid?

I'm arriving in Bangkok and won't be spending too much time there. After that, I'm heading to the North for a few weeks and thought it would be nice to have a chick waiting in Chiang Mai for me to show me around and love me long time.

Any more advice?
>>
>>1031372
>That alone tells me she's an oathbreaker
>implying that the planet is fkn Middle-earth.
>implying that all marriages should be eternal
>I am a neckbeard pontificating about what constitutes a good woman, when I in fact hardly meet any women at all.
>>
>>1031372
>>
>>1031422
Most girls on TF are providers (read prostitutes) there's another forum dedicated to the working woman of Thailand and TF is regularly dropped in conversation as a place to connect with a provider prior to wheels down at Suvarnabhumi international. There are are few on there that are probably legit, but seems like a whole lot of effort and time to wade through the overwhelming amount of woman on their that want to separate you from your wallet.

But then again, isn't that the goal of just about every woman?
>>
>>1031485
Have you ever actually looked through or used ThaiFriendly? There are hookers up there but to say most people there are hookers is a gross exaggeration. Especially among active users. Typically the hookers just have profiles where they can be contacted but aren't as active on the site. And it can be viewed by who is online right now or most recent. So though that hooker element is there, that is not the whole sight. Of course, the women on the site are ones interested in westerners, but that is not a bad thing, for what you are trying to do. And because of hookers and people looking for them on the site a lot of girls go out of their way to clarify that they aren't and aren't easy (the latter is a lie).

>>1031422
As far as timewasters.
One that's in it for the money it will be obvious upfront. The hookers aren't hiding. As far as picking the ones that will give it up the fastest/easiest, it will be the ones showing cleavage or looking more western or their idea of western. But all will give it up when you get there with enough sweet talking and pregaming before arrival. Also, talk to several chicks at once. This is online so easy to do and gives you options when you arrive.
>>
>>1031372
>This. All of this, but I cannot stress enough to you anons how cash taking on a Thai girl as an "assistant" in your travels is.

Wanted to double stress this guys point. Unless you are dead set on a backpacker chicks or whores, this is how to do Thailand. Really all of SEA.
>>
>>1031422
>How do I tell if the girls on Thaifriendly are legit and not just bar girls or timewasters?
Assume roughly 75% of them are. If they're an 8 or above they almost certainly are. (Attractive Thai women from good families generally have their husband chosen for them, but exceptions do exist)

>Also, I'm travelling on a budget and I'll be staying in shitting guesthouse and hostel rooms. Is this gonna be a barrier to getting laid?

Honestly? Yeah, it really is. Even the "good girls" want someone with money, and if you can't even afford decent, private lodging it's gonna turn a lot of them off.

Try to save a little extra money if possible, or failing that look into airbnb.

Like... dude you're a chance for these girls to break up their routine. Sweep them off their feet a little, it isn't hard.

>it would be nice to have a chick waiting in Chiang Mai for me to show me around and love me long time.

See

>As far as timewasters.
One that's in it for the money it will be obvious upfront. The hookers aren't hiding. As far as picking the ones that will give it up the fastest/easiest, it will be the ones showing cleavage or looking more western or their idea of western. But all will give it up when you get there with enough sweet talking and pregaming before arrival. Also, talk to several chicks at once. This is online so easy to do and gives you options when you arrive.

I cannot stress enough to you anons how strong online game is in SEA. Here's a quick and easy guide to what is commonly referred to in certain circles, as "pipelining"
<con't in next post>
>>
File: twerk.gif (2MB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
twerk.gif
2MB, 400x353px
>>1031739

>Shortly before your trip, 3 weeks is the sweet spot, but not much longer since these girls lose interest fast, make an account on thaifriendly, interpals, or dateinasia, I've had the most success with dateinasia but interpals is a close second (DIA is straight up king for pipelining the Philippines though)
>Usual dating site rules apply, take some good pictures, be interesting, don't be creepy
>message anything and everything that catches your eye, you'll get more replies than you think (if you're white and decent looking you can have any girl on the site, if you have blue eyes you will literally be drowning in pussy)
>Get to know them, make sure they know you're coming to Thailand soon and would love to have some "friends" to meet up with when you arrive
>Pick your favorite girl and ask her to meet you at the airport, she probably will
>Meet up with the others if you're still inclined to do so at your leisure, expect at least a third to flake because that's how girls are in the LOS, it's nothing personal
>Might as well include how to seal the deal once you're there: have her show you around, be a gentleman, don't be autistic, don't be cheap, and then after a few hours at most find an excuse to take her back to your room assuming she hasn't already asked you to; pretty simple really

Pipelining is ridiculously effective, with a token effort you can have a mini-harem ready to go before you even arrive.

Last time I spent a month in SEA I hooked up with 29 girls in 28 days, the fucked up thing is this isn't even an impressive number

>>1031627
Don't get me wrong, can't go wrong with a good soapy or a night at Club Electric Blue, but you absolutely do not need to spend money to get laid (at least not directly) in BKK.

My general rule for BKK, especially for first timers is spend the first few days being a degenerate, whoring around, but by a week settle on a girl to be your Thai steady. Will make your time in SEA much, MUCH more enjoyable overall.
>>
>>1031743
>but by a week settle on a girl to be your Thai steady. Will make your time in SEA much, MUCH more enjoyable overall

It occurs to me that some of you are probably reading this and going "wait a minute, being a one woman man in Thailand? Are you nuts?" And I can understand the skepticism, but let me explain the reasoning.

>1
Thai women are such a breath of fresh air compared to women in the west. Pretty much every man I know who has been to SEA, myself included, has remarked on how hard it is to get back into pursuing our native women after a trip to the far east. Her company will be pleasant, she will take direction well, and she'll be a companion in the truest sense of the word as long as you're good to her.

>2
Chasing pussy can get tiring, even in Thailand, especially if you rule out pros or semi-pros.

>3
She speaks the language. She knows her way around. She knows the cool stuff to see and do. She knows the scams and will keep you from them, simply by having her with you, you won't get tourist mark-ups on food and goods. You are in a strange land and you probably don't speak the language, you're gonna want a friend.

So yeah, let that first week be one of debauchery, but by the time it's over be sure to have settled on a girl to be your attendant. Take care of her and she'll take care of you.
>>
>>1031753
>>1031743

This is all great advice man, cheers. I will look into Airbnb. Never really thought about it before but just browsing and you can get some really nice rooms very cheap.

So Thai girls in general are just more traditional and submissive than Western girls, right? They appreciate gentlemanly behaviour etc more than 'empowered' white girls? And thats the way to woo them?
>>
>>1031743
>>1031282

I just want to point out that these are two different posters with very similar advice to emphasize how easy and awesome it is to do this for SEA travel.
>>
>>1031282
>>1031743

Can you get away with not giving them your real FB info and such? I'm going to do this but I'd rather not have everyone at home realize it.
>>
>>1031842
Use Line, everyone in Thailand uses it and you only need to give a user ID.
>>
File: fb.png (248KB, 1134x1239px) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
248KB, 1134x1239px
>>1031842
>>1031844
>>1031842
>>1031844

Yes. Use LINE (#1), whatsapp, and viber to communicate. If you do use Facebook make a second page. Or I reckon you can even lock it down to where peopel can't see you friends or psot to your page. The danger of that is if you are the type of person who posts on your own timeline people can still comment and you'll inadvertantly expose yourself. Pic related. I posted a pic of me and my dog and ended up getting "who are these chicks messages. In my inbox. It had 50 something likes at one point, but a bunch of people deleted me or unliked later on when they saw all of the other chicks liking it. kek. The pics I left are just the Thai chicks.
>>
>>1031860

What is it with SEA chicks and those huge smiley things?? Feels like another language I barely understand sometimes
>>
>>1031862
As that's kind of been stated, SEA chicks live on social media and it kind of goes along with that. I can post convos where I am talking with a chick, and y responses are sentences and hers will be emojis. And this will go back and forth. It really is another language.
>[me] blah blah blah
>[her] <3
>[me] blah blah blah
> [her] heart eyes smiley
> [me] sexual innuendo blah blah
>[her] shocked face
>[me] sarcastic remark blah blah blah
>[her] grit teeth smiley
>[me] sweet talk blah blah blah
>[her] blow kiss smiley
>>
>>1031860
So make a 2nd page with zero content and no friends from home? That seems worse. I think I'll just stick to giving a fake name and telling them I don't use FB (works ok with sketchy chicks in the US).
>>
>>1031796
>and thats the way to woo them
"Wooing" them is as simple as being white, nice, and generous. Serious bonus points if you're charming.

But yeah these girls are pretty chill, feminism isn't a thing in SEA, not to say that they're doormats, but they don't take themselves too seriously and they're not ignorant. They don't pull shit tests as much as girls back home, and when they do it's much less obnoxious (more cute tbh) and shutting it down is as simple as being alpha and killing it with kindness. Simply put, they're very comfortable in their femininity, and love a man who can (gently) take charge.

>>1031842
Use line. They generally won't press the issue. In Thailand and indeed most of SEA there's the concept of "face" which is kind of hard to put into words but in this case it equates to you and she both know what this is, she's probably got sponsors on the side, she expects you have a life outside of and distinct from Thailand, you guys are getting together to have a good time while you're together. This doesn't need to be brought up or acknowledged, it's simply understood.

That's honestly one of the biggest differences between Thai women and women back home, whereas women here feel they're entitled to grill you and know the fine details of everything you do once you hit it, a Thai woman wouldn't dare, it would be a huge social faux pas.

>>1031862
Here's a fun drinking game to play once you're in country. Every time your companion takes a selfie, take a shot.
>>
>>1031899
Nah. Some of these Thai chicks will add anybody, as will a lot of peopel in the USA so it doesn't tkae long to build up your page. Think about it. When you first made your FB did it have any friends. But TBH, with FB privacy settings your page would still appear blank. For instance, even my freinds can't see my other friends uless they are mutual. I have some frineds who page is set up that you can't see their friends even then.

Back up FB pages aren't hard to do. I know a gang of people with them.
>>
File: Thailand-handsome-man[1].jpg (145KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Thailand-handsome-man[1].jpg
145KB, 1000x667px
>>1031900
>white
Is overrated. Maybe 25 years ago. But these days I've seen non-working Thais with ust about as many Arabs as whites, and plenty of nigs. White looking K POp Asians are number one, then everyone else. For a normal chcik white can even be something to overcome, depending on the city, because they assume white people think Thais are beneath them and all Thai people are whores (Leceister City didn't help matters). They thinkif they are seen with a white guy they will be thought a whore. Thais are very proud. Thes aren't hard to overcome by any means. But the "be white" mantra is old and played out.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2013/farang-fatigue.htm
>>
>>1031900
>Here's a fun drinking game to play once you're in country. Every time your companion takes a selfie, take a shot.

He'd have alcohol poisoning before noon
>>
Why don't more people go to the Phillipines? Everything I've read says that it's cheaper and the girls treat white guys, and especially white Americans, like rock stars. And it has the same beautiful nature as Thailand.

Is it that much shittier that it's not worth it, or is there no backpacker culture to join up with or something?
>>
>>1031909
And you forgot English is more prevalent. But Philipines is a poor ass country and tourism there, outside of the US military, has only recently become a thing. Not sure why, maybe the effects of WWII
>>
File: 1436138454527.gif (2MB, 244x201px) Image search: [Google]
1436138454527.gif
2MB, 244x201px
>>1031907
I'm gonna go ahead and say it's the tattoos and his general ugliness that is doing that gentleman discredit.

Being young, fit, and white is still a massive in. Honestly though I think it's the blue eyes that make it like fish in a barrel for me. SEA women LOVE blue eyes.

>>1031909
Philippines is generally the superior country, but Thailand offers MT training and some cool cultural stuff.

I'll be honest, if you're just looking to get as many notches as possible, Philippines all the way. All the girls speak the language, they're absurdly easy to get into bed, and honestly I find them marginally more attractive than Thai chicks.

Plus, all this stuff I and others have said re: getting an "attendant" to travel with you? Shit is beyond cash in Philippines, so cheap to travel domestically you can do so much with a few weeks. Boracay, El Nido, and the Underground Caves are musts. Period. Also go swim with a whale shark outside of Cebu, it's fucking exhilarating.
>>
Just wearing pants in Thailand instead of shorts opens you up to completely different groups of people. Not just for picking up chicks either, but just hanging out with people.

As >>1031907 says, being seen with white guy will quickly get tongues wagging that they're a whore. Wearing pants and a shirt (like well dressed Thai men do) at the mall, market or to a bar makes you much easier to talk to from their perspective.
>>
>>1031926
Cannot stress this enough. Kind of ashamed that out of all the advice I've been giving, I forgot this.

Shorts and shirt is fine for like a nature trek or a day at the beach, but in the city you want to be dressed like a professional.

You don't have to rock a suit anytime you get the chance like I do, but don't dress like a fucking tourist. Thai people call this look the "foreign peacock" and they find it rather obnoxious. So don't do it.
>>
>>1031909
Phillipines is dirtier, have much more unfriendly people and is in general just meh. There are some beautiful sights, but most are laden with beggers who wants to have sone cash in return for you watching his beach or whatever.

Vietnam is imo tbe better place to go. Id honestly would rather go to cambodia, atleast they atleast have some national identity.

That being said, im sure phillipines is just dandy for sex tourists.
>>
>>1031953
I'm not really traveling around for sex, but having a "local tour guide" to fuck and do things with seems like it would make for a much better experience. I think I'll check out the Philippines for wreck diving and El Nido at least.
>>
>>1031964
>>1031953
>>1031916
>>1031909
>>1031910

Phillipines is not even better fro sex tourism, quality wise. Just monetarily. Your average Thai, looks better than your average Filipina. But the hottest Filipina looks better than the hottest Thai.

Phillipines is just poor man's Thailand. It's arguably better for natural tourism, but Thailand has the same shit if you know where to go. It'is good retirement destination. The only thing that Thailand really tops it in that regard is medical.
>>
>>1031947
I can't stress this enough, I'll wear whatever the fuck I want to in 40 C + heat.
>>
File: 1541.jpg (74KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1541.jpg
74KB, 800x533px
>>1028537

You should listen to this podcast. Just two comedians talking about a trip to Thailand(and elsewhere in SE Asia). Think they also talk about the full moon party you mentioned in this thread.

I listened to it a few weeks ago, really interesting and funny.

Here's a direct link to the audio:

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/2/c/1/2c1a983f55786ad6/Pad_Thai.mp3?c_id=8477417&expiration=1442112968&hwt=5eb1d5fe9135f847386301ac6239e456
>>
File: 1392672861589.jpg (969KB, 886x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1392672861589.jpg
969KB, 886x1632px
>>1031984

and I forgot this link if you want to download it instead

http://arithegreat.com/ari-shaffirs-skeptic-tank-208-pad-thai-with-geoff-keith/

maybe listen to it on the plane or something, it's quite long.
>>
>>1031984
>>1031985
what do those pictures have to do with your posts?
>>
File: 1402234041485.jpg (304KB, 1280x1705px) Image search: [Google]
1402234041485.jpg
304KB, 1280x1705px
>>1031986

nothing. they're just nice to look at. is this your first time seeing a post on 4chan that has an unrelated picture?
>>
>>1031987
nope, but it's not very common on /trv/

how frequently do you masturbate?
>>
File: 1439838572109.jpg (116KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1439838572109.jpg
116KB, 650x975px
>>1031991

once a day or every two days

Everyone likes to look at pretty women though
>>
File: 1435540824202.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1435540824202.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>1031953
>There are some beautiful sights, but most are laden with beggers
I wouldn't say "most" but who cares about occasional beggar? Throw him a couple pesos. Street children on the other hand? Watch your fucking pockets, and you better not have your wallet in your back pocket.

>atleast they atleast have some national identity.
Real traveler sense tingling! PHI has plenty of national identity bro, their history and their culture is pretty damn awesome once you break past the superficial stuff.

>>1031964
Yes. "Local tour guide." You've got it bro, it really is the best way to travel in SEA. Like I said, sow your oats that first week but then settle on a girl and do some fun stuff, see some cool shit.

>Phillipines is not even better fro sex tourism, quality wise. Just monetarily. Your average Thai, looks better than your average Filipina. But the hottest Filipina looks better than the hottest Thai.

I respectfully disagree but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to each his own. Besides, as even you acknowledged, the pinay 10 is the fucking 10 of 10s.

>arguably better for natural tourism
Arguably? Boracay and El Nido alone drop the mike on anything you'll see in the LOS. El Nido and Palawan in general really deserves it's own special mention; you haven't lived until you've rented a boat and gone island hopping with a pinay QT in tow, stopping occasionally to fuck her in the ass on some secluded beach.

>>1031970
That's like 104 F dude, grow a pair. You northern weaklings.

>>1031984
Thanks for sharing, looks like it mitebkewl

>>1032001
Gotta get your numbers up.
>>
Where do you guys stay in Thailand that you can bring girls back to while still meeting backpackers?
>>
>>1031969
Also I forgot to mention, the main advantage Filipinas have over Thai women is the accessibility. I speak Thai pretty fluently these days, but back when I didn't, it was really hard to cold open. Your options are girls you've pipeline'd in advance, or bar girls. Not that there's anything wrong with either, it's just nice to not have to worry about the language barrier cockblocking you.

Still, you ain't gonna learn Thai without going to Thailand.
>>
>>1032017
Pretty much anywhere in Thailand doesn't give a shit if you bring a girl back, you just gotta show them her ID and leave it at the desk. I've even brought girls back to MMA academies in BKK and Phuket, they don't give a shit dude.

>meeting backpackers
Literally why
>>
>>1032019
>Pretty much anywhere in Thailand doesn't give a shit if you bring a girl back, you just gotta show them her ID and leave it at the desk. I've even brought girls back to MMA academies in BKK and Phuket, they don't give a shit dude.

I will say DO NOT BRING A BAR GIRL BACK TO YOUR ROOM IF YOU ARE STAYING THERE LONG TERM. Yes, like this guy said no one gives a fuck, on the surface. But do you know what Thais problems with whore mongers are? Not that they fuck hookers. Thais do that and do it much more depraved (trafficked, underage, and the occasional katoey), it's the fact farangs parade these chicks out in public on their arm. Face was mentioned earlier, and it's basically a loss of face to do that. The Thai gossip network is like no other and you will have significantly dimisnished your chances of a regular chick. Even if you meet one and get her back to your place the guy you thought you were cool with at the front desk will be telling her about all the whores you bring back as soon as you turn your back. Probably in front of your face if you can't speak Thai. Use the short time rooms. They are cheap as fuck.
>>
>>1032019
I'm about to set off for a 6-12 month RTW trip. I'll want to make regular friends along with the whores.
>>
Has anyone been to the Muay Thai Gyms or even a boxing bar and volunteered to fight like they did on Departures?

https://youtu.be/G6Yy-D1WEq0?t=39m34s

It looks fun and something I'd like to do but is it safe for a non fighter to do this? Do they pair you up with someone who has the same level of experience or just put you in the ring with a professional and let him kick the crap out of you? I wouldn't want to break something.

Or can you pay for some kind of experience where they teach you a bit and let you fight with another beginner?

Videos related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvZTwMSXq6s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2aY1iVDj_M
>>
>>1031926
it's amazing how touts and beggars leave you alone the second you put pants on too, all those suit guys don't even try the 'where you from my friend?' routine
>>
>>1032072
"Hello, my friend!"
>ignore the smarmy looking tout in the cheap suit
>starts to act insulted you don't treat him like your best friend re-united
>think, what is this? a role-playing game?
>>
>>1032056
>is it safe for a non fighter to fight
No. Not only no, but hell fucking no. If you're lucky they'll pair you up against some other clueless farang or a tuk tuk driver that's pushing 40. There's also a fair chance they'll pair you against 140 pounds of raw muscle that's been doing this since he could walk.

Fighting isn't something you do for a day just to say you did it. The only place I've trained at that even sort of has what you're looking for is Tiger Muay Thai in Phuket; they have exhibitions of all skill levels at the end of every month, they throw a bbq party and it's just a blast. Definitely a farang centric environment, and if you train for a few weeks they'll pair you against someone who arrived around the same time as you.

But as far as real Muay Thai competition? In the legit arenas, pits, and clubs? Stay the fuck away from that, it's their natural sport, it's not a hobby, it's a way of life and a means to sustain that life for these people. Read: You. Will. Get. Seven. Shades. Of. Shit. Kicked. Out. Of. You.

I saw this kid from Sweden jump in thinking he was good to go after a few weeks in BKK, about thirty seconds in the poor fool got knee'd so hard his kidney burst.

Watch some fights. By all means, do a little training, but this isn't something you want to approach casually.
>>
>>1032096
>Watch some fights. By all means, do a little training, but this isn't something you want to approach casually.
You've convinced me, better be on the safe side, i'll do this instead thanks for the help
>>
Should I get vaccinations for diseases if I'm visiting Thailand and Cambodia?
From my research I keep getting this advice.

''Moderate risk. Vaccination recommended''

It would also cost me easily over $100 to get some of the recommended vaccinations so I want to know.
>>
>>1032096
>140 pounds of raw muscle that's been doing this since he could walk.
do fighters get groupies what are the chances of becoming one?
>>
>>1032111
A groupie?
>>
>>1032117
yes
>>
>>1032123
Since it's a sport those are called fans. It's basically their national past time. They even have exhibition matches with little ass kids. Boy versus girl.
>>
>>1032128
Even when they speak English or Tinglish, they never say they got into a fight with somebody they say "I box him" or was "boxing" with him. Versus fought/fighting
>>
Thai pussy is overrated

Most of them are below average looking, have no tits or ass and are lazy starfish in bed

Any white man that believes a Thai woman is after anything other than cash is a moron. Even the non-bar girls are looking for an ATM. Relationships with Thai women are beyond superficial, the whole thing is just a pretence. Not to mention a total lack of commonalities and a major language barrier most of the time

All that said, if you can't get laid for love nor money in your own country and are desperate for sex and/or "love" (albeit the pretence of love) then Thailand is your best bet for easy pickings
>>
>>1032220
What are you talking about? Are you a "Buffalo man" some Thai girl took for a good bit of change before you realized what's up? Where did this come from? You are answering a question no one asked? No said anything about legit dating or marrying a Thai girl. Only how to use them as travel guides/buddy. No one even talked about going there for the purpose of Thai girls. And even if they are in it for the money, under these circumstances is it not a fair exchange? Especially when you consider the cost savings of not paying the farang tax and enhanced travel experience?
>>
>>1032098
No worries m8, and I'm glad I could help. Please don't let what I've said turn you off from fighting, just approach it with the mindset it deserves; it can be a very brutal sport, and you don't want to go in untrained. Now, some people are legit ready for a fight after a month, that's six days a week, for four weeks, twice a day, of training. My general rule though is no less than three months. Let me point you in the right direction for some quality training-

>BKK
http://muaythaicampsthailand.com/banchamek-gym/
Want to be trained by some of the best native MT fighters out there? Look no further. Now, this place doesn't cater to farang, but it isn't hostile either. English is generally so-so but the quality of training is second to none and these guys are very serious about what they do, and assume you are too. Want a gym whose first, second, last concern is setting you up to succeed in the gym? This is the place.

http://www.mastertoddy.com/
Toddy is one of the most polarizing figures in MMA discussion, and I'll agree he's first and foremost a business man. He's also a total bro and his gym has plenty of top tier talent training there. He also has some nice, AC'd rooms on site and doesn't care if you bring a girl back.

>Phuket
http://www.tigermuaythai.com/
This is honestly the most farang centric place to train I've ever been, and that's not a bad thing. The quality of training is very high, the facilities are some of the best in the world, and all the trainers speak English fluently or competently. Plus, it's in Phuket, so if you want to spend a month training, at the beach, and partying/whoring it's an ideal experience. They also have rooms on site and partnerships with other lodging nearby. Great place to show up at the beginning of the month and cap it off with their bbq bash.

>>1032100
I know literally nothing about Cambodia, I'm looking to change that next time I'm in SEA. As far as Thailand?

<con't>
>>
>>1032258
I've been to Thailand over a dozen times, never had a health scare. Got bit by a dog once but I was vaccinated. Maybe get rabies but unless you're out in rural areas you should be fine.

>>1032111
Being a fighter isn't exactly a prestigious profession, but it can be a draw, especially for a farang who can win fights. Basically, they know for a farang this is just another thing he does, he probably has a career back home.

>>1032220
Everything about this is wrong.

>no tits or ass
Some of the best tits I've ever seen on a human have been on Thai girls. Good asses are common, especially with how tight their bodies tend to be.

>lazy starfish
Uh... SEA girls in general ride dick like no other, they literally do squats on your cock, shit's cash.

>best bet for easy pickings
Wrong even about this. Philippines is the easiest and cheapest place in the world to get laid. (Also girls are marginally cuter)

>>1032222
This guy gets it.
>>
>>1032263
>>1032263
>I've been to Thailand over a dozen times

How much does each trip cost you on average and how long do you stay? I went for the first time earlier this year for a bit over three weeks and including airfare I spent more than I wanted to(not that it wasn't worth it). I made the noob mistake of not pipelineing like you mentioned earlier and got with bar girls most of them being gogos which cost more also I went long time with a lot of them which increased costs because imo long time>>>short time some girls I would fuck like 5 times in a night shit was cash. Though some of my cost were mitigated by having free room for most of the trip which allowed me to splurge a bit more. Also whats the cheapest round trip ticket you've seen?
>>
File: thaisquat.webm (265KB, 486x500px)
thaisquat.webm
265KB, 486x500px
>>1032263
>Uh... SEA girls in general ride dick like no other, they literally do squats on your cock, shit's cash.

The way Thai chicks ride is my favorite thing about fucking them. Individual style of fucking varies with Thai females, like all females, but all Thai chicks usually have awesome riding skills. I attribute it to how they all squat to sit, and they basically do the same thing on your dick!
>>
>>1032345
>How much does each trip cost you on average
Around holidays: 950 to 1100 USD
Not around holidays: 775 to 800 (sometimes as low as 675 to 700 during the off season)
Book 54 days out, try to fly on Tuesdays.

>how long do you stay
The shortest trip to SEA I've ever taken was two weeks, any less than that and it's not even worth the airfare, and on that particular trip I stuck to BKK. You really want around a month or more if you want to travel around much.

>long time > short time
This guy's got it.

>cheapest round trip ticket you've ever seen
I got to Manila from Buffalo once for like $650 shit was baller
>>
>>1032350
How much do you set aside for food, lodging, transport, entertainment, night life, etc.
>>
>>1032353
Let's assume I'm staying in Thailand/Philippines for a month, month and a half. I like to budget at least five grand. Close to a thousand of that goes into airfare. Another grand goes into lodging. The rest you play with.

You could spend less, but that's just me.
>>
>>1032355

If you don't mind me asking what kind of work do you do and how do you manage to get away from work for a month? Most places in America don't like people doing that so you risk getting fired for going on an extended vacation.
>>
What are some good hotels in BKK? I can budget up to $200 a night.
>>
File: big-boss-approves.png (240KB, 364x329px) Image search: [Google]
big-boss-approves.png
240KB, 364x329px
>>1031032
>getting trolled this hard
>>
File: U.jpg (32KB, 401x406px) Image search: [Google]
U.jpg
32KB, 401x406px
Not sure if asked before,

But can you still teach in Thailand without a bachelor's degree? Can you just use a fake one and a fake TEFL certificate, or will they catch you?
>>
>>1031739
It's nothing to do with the money, the majority of traveler people dont have a lot of money and everyone knows it. The real issue with getting laid while staying in a hostel is that most girls don't wanna do it in a room full of random people.
>>
>>1032435
Especially Thai girls, who have that Catholic type fake conservativism. Even the hookers, especially off the job, and even on the job, may act more shy or prude than you'd expect in public. Or even in private.
>>
What is the shortest trip anyone has had to Thailand? I want to go during Spring Break with my wife, but due to the kids school schedule she'd probably only be there a week tops. I'd be staying about 3 weeks to a month. Trying to figure out if it's worth. I speak some Thai and know some locals, so could probably cram in a lot in that time. But I never had to go at that pace, as every time I been there it was ostensibly for work and for an extended time, so never really did Thailand as a "tourist". It was a month or so in before I did anything cultural. This will be her first international trip
>>
>>1032448
>she'd probably only be there a week tops. I'd be staying about 3 weeks to a month.
Your wife trusts you enough to go to Thailand alone you must have a good relationship.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-08-24-13-15-13.jpg (729KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-08-24-13-15-13.jpg
729KB, 1440x2560px
>>1032461
Same dude in a past post whose wife is going out of her way to make sure I can go on a solo trip to the Middle East in December. Been married 13 years, this year.
>>
>>1029864
Werid i just experienced some cool but slutty Australialian girls in germany
>>
>>1032358
depends where you want to be and what you want to do

You'll need a 'girl friendly' hotel if you're going to bring chicks back, for example.
>>
>>1032419
Depends. Are you expecting payment? Or a living wage if you do?
>>
>>1032521
Any four or five star hotels that don't gaf about girls?
>>
File: bron.gif (2MB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
bron.gif
2MB, 250x400px
>>1032508
>cool
>slutty
It's remarkable how often those traits coincide.

>>1032056
I just want to point out two things about that episode of departure.

1. Notice how when they're in that little village and those kids start fighting they actually look like they have some kind of technique? It's because I wasn't kidding when I said they were born into it, they literally do it from when they can walk.

2. Notice how they're both like "wtf m8?" when the Canuck breaks them up? Kids play fight AKA spar there all the time; stupid farang didn't know what's up.

3. When he actually gets around to "fighting" his opponent is going exceptionally easy on him, most likely because they know they're going to be on tv and what to give a good impression. Then the Canuck tags him a little too well and then his opponent goes full on "the rape train has no brakes" mode, and they break it up so he doesn't fucking die.

I just want to reiterate, if you decide to fight in Thailand just to say you did it, you better how they arrange a Tuk Tuk driver to take a dive for the tourist experience, otherwise you're going to get laid out, possibly hospitalized.

But again, fighting is awesome, I encourage anyone curious about it to get into the sport, just do it properly.

>>1032357
I'm lucky enough to work in a place that offers a decent vacation package that grows with seniority, although another thing I've done is applied to jobs and sync up quitting one and vacationing in the interim between jobs. Hopefully in a few years I can transition to making my own hours as a personal trainer/MMA coach, not quite out there enough to do that yet.

Sometimes you just gotta take a plunge man.
>>
>>1032521
>>1032652
Its Thailand, you will find that the fancier hotels will often charge you for bringing a girl to your room (if they see you of course). Money talks
>>
>>1032654
>I'm lucky enough to work in a place that offers a decent vacation package that grows with seniority, although another thing I've done is applied to jobs and sync up quitting one and vacationing in the interim between jobs. Hopefully in a few years I can transition to making my own hours as a personal trainer/MMA coach, not quite out there enough to do that yet.
>Sometimes you just gotta take a plunge man.

where are you from in the us?
are you currently doing MMA at the moment?
>>
I have no plans to fuck Thai women or hookers.

I do hope to nail as much backpacker pussy as I can. Any tips for bagging loose Amerisluts on the road?
>>
>>1032721
Talk to them. You won't see many Amerisluts, though. Mostly Scandinavians and Aussies. All look the same, though
>>
File: 1429804977830.jpg (865KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1429804977830.jpg
865KB, 2000x2000px
>>1032721
>>1032728
>>
anyone with ladyboy experience? or really depraved stuff? peeing/orgies etc. ?
>>
>>1032691
>>1032691
>where I'm from
I'm from Florida originally, currently in Western New York, AKA the worst possible state aside from maybe California to try and cut out a slice for yourself. Plan on moving... somewhere, anywhere, in the next three years.

>Currently doing MMA
I haven't actually fought in close to a year now, train every day however, but I'm mostly working on conditioning. I've had a lot of close bouts I've lost to decision, and I think it mostly came down to me being gassed; I wasn't doing enough cardio. I've transitioned from doing a 6 mile run Mon/Wed/Fri before work to doing a 6 mile run twice a day, Monday through Friday. If that sounds intense native Thai fighters do it six days a week, but I'm just lazy I guess. I need my weekends to recharge.

Anyway, I'm going to fight locally next month, and then in April I'm going to Thailand, probably going to fight twice while I'm there.

>>1032721
>Amerisluts
But American women are legit awful in bed, anon. Plus Americans are generally... I don't want to say xenophobic? But most Americans have no interest in going to Asia, so you won't run into a lot of Americans or Canadians.

As far as scoring Australia or Swedish pussy? I don't know, talk to them lol, they're ridiculously easy and fun women. Being good looking, interesting, and charming helps, but it's really not that difficult. Just talk to them and be progressively more flirtatious without crossing the creepy threshold.

>not gonna fuck Thai women
Half the appeal of traveling is meeting interesting people from exotic places and fucking them. You're missing out.
>>
Go to bunleoud Homestay if you want to feel the real countriside Thailand.
>>
>>1032690
I don't know if this is a stupid question, but will anybody care if I'm staying with my gf? Should I pretend she's my wife or does it even matter?
>>
>>1032752
I second this. Does anyone have experience with having a QT ladyboy gf while in Thailand or Philippines or Cambodia? I don't want to just hook up with bargirls (well, I do), I'd like to actually get to know a decent ladyboy and take care of her and feel like she's my gf.
>>
>>1032466
>>1032461
>>1032448
Still waiting on an answer......
>>
>>1032776
Just check in together, if she does not dress like a whore there should be no issue...
>>
>>1032776
>looks like my wife
congrats on looking like the dude here >>1031907

I was on Phnom Penh riverside an hour ago and saw some really scary examples. I'd pay NOT to sit with a local girl at a cafe.

You pay 'em to leave, not to hang out. WTF you gonna talk about? SEA pop music? Cost of the latest smartphone? Buffalo husbandry?
>>
File: bisexuality.jpg (43KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
bisexuality.jpg
43KB, 600x750px
>>1032752
>ladyboy experience
A few years ago, I had had a particularly good day and so I celebrated by being the meat in a ladyboy sandwich in Sukhimvit.

It's not gay if there's tits, right?

Oddly, the katoy on the bottom was a post-op so I got to try all three holes on her.
>>
>>1032774
>6 mile run Mon/Wed/Fri before work to doing a 6 mile run twice a day
Still you must be pretty fit,
>>1032774
>and then in April I'm going to Thailand, probably going to fight twice while I'm there.
Shame I'm going for the first time in December. Would have been nice to meet up and double team a Thai girl.
>>1032856
Sorry this is my first time going can't really help
>>
>>1032903
As I said before that's what Thais hate about farang whoremongers. Not that they fuck hookers, but they parade them around
>>
>>1032982
>It's not gay if there's tits, right?
Correct.
>>
>>1032982
greentext the whole process
>>
>>1033116
>>1031907
I'm going to Thailand in a few months, would they treat other Asians like "farang"? I'm Chinese American and painfully ignorant when it comes to Southeast Asian culture.
>>
>>1033151
This
>>
>>1033155
You can potentially pull better than any Farang, actually. They like the light Asian skin, so if you're not a sperglord, you will be fine. It's really other, darker, SEA SIAN tourist that get the worst treatment. But if you look Chinese, Korean, or Japanese you're straight.
>>
I haven't seen this addressed directly in this thread yet so I'll ask. Where do I score weed? Big city/rural etc.
>>
File: 1434005671456.png (154KB, 277x290px) Image search: [Google]
1434005671456.png
154KB, 277x290px
>>1033173
It hasn't been addressed because you have to be a pretty sad sort of lifeform to be in a place as exotic and full of bounty as Thailand and think "where's the 420 bro"

Anyway as much joy as the idea of someone like you rotting in some third world cell brings to me, I'm going to strongly caution you to not seek out weed in Thailand, or SEA in general. (Especially the Philippines)
>>
>tfw your ED visa gets rejected because the embassy estimates there's not enough lesson per week

Kek I hope they realize that the schedules are mostly just a face anyways.
the school does whatever it wants once your there.
>>
>>1033151
There isn't that much to greentext unless I turn it into a penthouse story. I've posted it before anyway.

>be me
>be in bkk
>have a good day
>decide to celebrate
>decide to indulge secret fantasy
>go to sukhimvit, early evening
>walk down soy
>lots of bar girls
>walk past bj bar, I have more sordid intentions
>hot girl out front of bar beckons me
>asks me to come in, look around, lots of possible katoy there but I can't tell with her
>tell her I'm looking for ladyboys
>she says she's a ladyboy
>she takes my arm
>go into bar
>asks if I want a drink
>get drink
>she asks if I want to go upstairs
>I tell her I want her to bring a friend
>she says ok but asks what for
>so I can fuck you while she fucks me
>ok, she can get friend
>friend arrives, less hot but not all ladyboys have dicks big enough to fuck farang so I take what I can get
>still not too bad
>led upstairs
>still drinking my drink
>undressed
>wtf, hot ladyboy is postop, she applies lube to pussy
>they suck me off, one at a time, refuse to go together on me
>I do some dick sucking and even go down on the postop to see what it's like up close
>get on top of postop, preop gets behind me, lubes me up
> I get in postop and start pumping away
>preop gets in me and starts pumping away
>preop comes
>I change holes a few times, more lube
>I come too
>finish drink, the ice has melted
>maybe 2200baht? Can't remember
>postop asks if I can take her travelling as my girlfriend
>starts asking how long I'm there, do I live there, do I have a girlfriend...
>tell her I'm leaving in a week
>she wants to come with me as my gf
>tell her sorry
>get dressed
>leave
>happy memories
>almost the most sordid thing I have done
>>
>>1032856
For all the people here to claim to have spent so much time in Thailand, as tourists, no one can answer this?
>>
>>1031916
>>1032263
Phillipines ladyboy are much uglier and barely pass compared to Thai ladyboys
>>
>>1033305
You're fucked
>>
>>1032752
>>1032777
If you want a ladyboy girlfriend there are two options
one is Thaifriendly which is a dating site
the othjer is to meet Some around town there are girls with regular jobs at food courts/phone shops and shit if she's very attractive or has a noticeable height or adams apple she's a ladyboy so you will generally know and usually they are nice about telling you so you could ask or not.
The voice is deeper usually so most can tell from that but since you are not thai it might be more difficult to notice just listen for tone and pitch.
>>1033328
This is true
>>
>>1033349
>You're fucked
Why?

I mean, I was fucked, that was teh point.
>>
>>1033326
What's the fucking question, exactly?
>>
>>1033379
What is the shortest trip anyone has had to Thailand? Could my wife still have a meaningful vacation if she only has a week. She's really trying to get some passport stamps. This will be her first time out of the country
>>
>>1033403
I generally don't bother crossing an ocean unless I'm going to have at least two weeks to play with. Having said that, your wife could have a "meaningful vacation" with one week provided you don't try to travel much. My advice is to stick to spend the entirety of that week either in and around BKK and Pattaya or someplace like Koh Samui.
>>
>>1032466
oh you better believe she has side dick
>>
>>1033305
So tell us what the postop pussy was like.
>>
>>1033403
For a week you can only do one thing.
If you go to bangkok you will need at least 3-4 days to see what matters. then you'll have 3 days left you could go to the beach south of BKK.
Those are not the best but some place are still quite good.
I don't think taking the plane to Island for 3 day is a good idea. (you could still do it but you'll be mad as fuck that you didn't stay more).

Also who the fuck paysplane ticket to thailand for a week ? Do you live in singapore or something ?
>>
>>1033403
I once did two days in Kenya -- event I traveled for messed up on the ticket, wound up having to fly home the night after the event instead of a few days later.

Would not recommend, but I'm glad I did it, it was the first time I got to Africa and it was an interesting time.

Spent more time in transit than in the country, though.

But anyway, yeah, you can take a vacation that lasts a week and get something out of it, or at least to enjoy it. Not sure how "meaningful" it will be, but I am not sure meaningfulness is the only reason to go on vacation.
>>
Planning on spending a month in Thailand backpacking with a couple mates at the end of next summer.

Tips for planning this thing?

Can other people that spent a month in Thailand post an outline of their trip and what worked well and what didn't?

Where should I go to have an adventure in rural Thailand that doesn't get many tourists?
>>
>>1033561
Does she get pleasure from being fucked that way? What happens if she comes?
>>
>>1033305
so what was the most sordid thing you did
>>
>>1033403
Shortest for me has been 10 days, although I spent time in Hong Kong and Amman on that trip too.

For one week, I'd say there are two good options.

1) Bangkok for 2/3 nights, then Hua Hin for the rest at a resort if she wants to relax.

2) If she wants to see the 'real' Thailand, just head to Chiang Mai and focus on the north, then you can come back to Bangkok maybe for a night or two with her before she leaves.

Best find out what she wants to do... be active and explore or relax and catch some rays.
>>
>>1033575
>Does she get pleasure from being fucked that way?
Yes and can come too. After I was done, she was still rubbing one out.

>What happens if she comes?
Not much. No cum obviously.

>>1033629
>so what was the most sordid thing you did
Not telling.
>>
>>1033637
why not? youre anon on 4chan
>>
>>1033637
>not telling
You're among friends, you don't have to worry about what we think
>>
Start in Bangkok:
Chatuchak Weekend market (largest market in Thailand, its' miles long.)
Zoo and Grand Palace
Get the really slow, old (possibly steam) train to the River Kwai, takes about 2.5hrs but it's a fantastic experience on the train with great food and views, and for foriegners its only 100 baht (free to locals).

Fly North, Chiang Mai is great but honestly a lot of the places are great and unique with regular open-air taxis to all places.

Then fly south, do Phuket, Koh phi phi, forget the Full Moon Party it's so lame. Instead go island hopping, eat local cuisine and swim in clear waters, visit James Bond Island!

Hua Hin is lovely too, but I think Phuket is nicer, especially Patong.
>>
>>1033779
I forgot heres more:
Tuktuks and taxis are good to use in Bangkok, just ask for a price before you get in. If you find a taxi driver who seems nice, rent him out for the day for say $40-$50 and ask him to drive to Ayyutia (bad spelling) and see where Mortal Kombat was filmed!

DON'T go on the floating market, it's overpriced and a waste of time.

DO see a ladyboy dance show, the talent is excellent.

Eat street food, Fried rice for breakfast, noodle soup for lunch and phad thai for dinner, finished off with thai crepes or sticky coconut rice, sound delicious? Enjoy it all for under $7!
>>
>>1033782
Sounds like an epic trip man

>ladyboy dance show
Is this worth my time if I'm not into ladyboys? I've never been to any kind of strip club or anything so I have no idea
>>
>>1033555
Anyone?
>>
>>1033807
it's like a Cabaret show most of the people going are not into ladyboys it's pure entertainment
>>
Any suggestions on where to spend New Years Eve in SE Asia? I'm planning on being in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam around that time as part of a RTW trip.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442670665279.jpg (144KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442670665279.jpg
144KB, 1280x960px
>>1033827
If you want a party Ark Bar on Koh Samui. You can search them on Facebook and check out the their album of pics for New Years last year and read reviews on the place. Highly recommended
>>
>>1033752
>>1033639
he fucked a child, greentexting that could land him in court
>>
>>1034112
No, I just don't want to link too much personal stuff together, makes it too easy to dox me

I've said it before on another board when it wasn't connected with anything else I posted.
>>
>>1034142
Chill, nobody here wants to dox you. We just like depraved shit.
>>
>>1034149

I'd bet you this is it:

>>1026690
>>
Flying to Thailand in 3 days. Crapping myself tbh.

Going to spend maybe a week in/around Bangkok before heading North to Chiang Mai, Pai etc. Then got a flight booked to Cambodia. I'll spend a couple weeks there before heading back and probably fly to Krabi and do some of the islands

I don't have a detailed plan. Maybe I should but its a bit late now.
>>
>>1034228
>Flying to Thailand in 3 days. Crapping myself tbh.
Why? Thailand feels like the Canary Islands (if you are European you can relate).

There are no dangers there. Just stay relatively sober, don't break the law, don't lose your cool, smile a lot. The entire society is geared towards making farang feel safe.
>>
>>1034232

The fear is more to do with my complete ineptitude at meeting and befriending others
>>
>>1034234
Be a proud introvert then. There is too much focus on the fact that one 'should' be sociable. Learn how to enjoy your own company and the rest will follow.

>Source. Me. Alone in a SEA hotel room right now, writing on4 chan. Not that miserable most days.
>>
File: this-as-header-pic_.jpg (288KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
this-as-header-pic_.jpg
288KB, 540x405px
>>1034237

NAH, JUST BE YOURSELF BRAH
>>
>>1034249
Now THAT kind of life would make me want to suck on a rifle barrel.
>>
>>1034237

Do you spend much time with others? How long are you out there for?
>>
>>1034255
I am traveling for 3,5 months.

I will meet people eventually but I have no hurry. I am quite busy working as well. Spend my days in coffeeshops with my laptop. Lots of people visiting here (Phnom Penh) seem to be here to work.
>>
>>1034261

Cool. I will be passing through Phnom Penh at some point myself
>>
>>1034263
It's a decent enough place. Tired of paying 3 bucks for a large coffee though. There's something skewed going on when the waitress in the coffeeshop could just about afford one cup of coffee on her daily salary.

The town is full of expats doing NGO-work, or just using it as a place to do the digital nomad thing.

How long you traveling for?
>>
>>1034265

9 weeks. I've got a flight to Siem Reap after my first month in Thailand so I'm going to see Angkor then head on to Phnom Penh and then possibly make my way down to the islands.

I thought Cambodia was dirt cheap? Obviously doesn't apply to coffee lol. I've heard a few tales about crime in Phnom Penh. How safe is it there?
>>
>>1034267
It is dirt cheap if you do the hostel route and eat streetfood.

I spend about 15 bucks on an AC hotel room and another 15-20 for food, water, coffee, beer and smokes per day I used to do the dirt-cheap traveling when I was younger but nowadays I just don't feel like it.
>>
>>1034267
And... seems to be safe enough. Not as harsh police presence as in Thailand so obviously a bit scarier here. I guess the easiest way to get mugged is walk home drunk so you take a wrong turn somewhere. The streets are quite dark. So plan your boozing in advance.
>>
>>1034271

I won't be in the country too long so I'll probably stay in hotels. I've seen decent looking rooms for around £10 a night (approx $15 I think)

Wish I wasn't a poorfag, my daily budget sucks on the whole but there you go.

Have you travelled elsewhere in Cambodia/Thailand?
>>
>>1034274
Yeah, there are def good rooms in that range to be had.

If you have $30 per day to spend you won't lack for anything.

I've been just about anywhere in SEA but not this time around.
>>
>>1034275

Thats good. My budget is around £20 a day.

Any more advice you can impart for a first time traveller to the region?
>>
>>1034276
Advice: Well, just chill. Everything will be fine. My first major trips in life used to be to India. Coming from that filthy place to SEA feels like landing in a lap of luxury with just a minimum amount of annoying people.

Keep two different ATM cards in two different places, so if you lose one you will always have the other.

Get a cheapo travel insurance just in case. https://www.google.co.uk/compare/travelinsurance/

Don't buy dope in Thailand. Some people do. And some people get into a lot of trouble because of it.

And... don't ever lose your temper in public. No matter what the hassle is. Just keep cool and half the battle is won.

Also, you will meet some people, no matter how r9k you are. If you care less, it will all work out.
>>
>>1034279

Cheers man. I'm looking forward to it, just nervous as its first time etc
>>
>>1034282
I've traveled quite a lot now so flying halfway across the world feels about the same as taking a local train.

If there ever was any apprehension it usually disappeared as soon as the wheels on the bus or the train to the airport started rolling.

It might be the same for you.

Have a nice trip.
>>
Where are good places to actually meet backpacker chicks? I'd love to knock up a few Aussies or Swedish women and never see them again.
>>
>>1033779
got any info for vietnam, cambodia, laos, burma?
>>
Going to Thailand this week. So far I have three days in Bangkok which I think should be enough and then about 10 days in Chiang Mai. I only booked the flights. What do in Chiang Mai and surroundings?
>>
>>1034859
When i was in chiang mai, i booked a few tours through an agency, averaged around 50 usd a day. I went white water rafting, jungle treking, elephant riding, zip lining, and mountain biking. it was all fun.
>>
Am I crazy for wanting to travel all of thailand and southeast asia by motorcycle? Is it really as sketchy as everyone makes it sound? Because my plan is to buy a motorcycle as soon as I fly into bangkok and head out from there
>>
>>1034863
Did you book it there or on the internet?
>>
As far as gyms are concerned, does Chang Mai, Patong, and other cities have decent ones? I would like to maintain my current body conditions. By decent gyms I do mean: ~100lbs dumbbells and regular gym equipment.
>>
>>1034865
How experienced are you with riding a motorcycle? If you've been riding daily for years it might be moderately less suicidal.
>>
>>1034886
Over 15 years of dirtbike experience, but none on actual roads. But I'm a great rider. I know this isn't a measure of how "good" a motorcycle rider is, but I can ride a wheelie at 70mph for a mile straight and jump an 80 foot gap
>>
>>1034865
There was guy in /trv/ who posted within the last year that did just that and gave a lot of advice on it
>>
>>1032026
How would the reception staff know the difference though?

When I was last in BKK I met this cute little chick down by the river, by the time we had a few drinks that evening and stumbled back to my hotel then .. well, I wouldn't have been able to tell if I'd seen me.

Either they did know the difference or they just don't give a damn for farang women because they didn't tell my gf when she checked in the next day.
>>
>>1034942
>they just don't give a damn for farang women

This is it. They don't care.

There are lots of little cues that distinguish bar girls from regular thai girls. They can tell the difference.
>>
>>1033194
We're fucking dropped on the head as a baby? Half of every bckpacker hostel is smoking up.

>>1033173
I've never bought any myself but I've plenty of joints in the dive resorts on Koh Tao and backpacker hostels in Chiang Mai. Just ask around the backpackers i guess
>>
When is "low season" for Thailand? Ergo, when are flights cheapest?
>>
>>1034871
I booked it when i got there, the agency had a lot of flyers and pamphlets about their tours, if you happen to stay at a resort of some sort, they will have an on site personnel to do that stuff
>>
>>1030570
Damn, surprised that thread is still up:

>>>/s/16101988
>>
File: received_10152975994140535.jpg (25KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_10152975994140535.jpg
25KB, 360x480px
>>1032220
>Most of them are below average looking, have no tits or ass.....

You were saying?
>>
>>1035360

Dude those women are fuckin ugly, the middle one looks like she's been smashed round the face for 20 years straight, the one on the left doesn't even look Asian and the one on the right looks like a butch lesbian.
>>
>>1035360
>they all like black guys
they seriously all have that look
>>1035362
?le short hair butch dyke meme
>>
>>1035360
Middle one is shit. Left speaks for itself. The only contender would be right and even then she doesn't look better than the average girl that you see in town on Friday.
>>
>>1035369
You're right. They frequent hip hop clubs.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443145461028.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443145461028.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>1035384
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443145482730.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443145482730.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>1035385
>>
>>1035385
>>1035386
>>1035384
it's funny how you can tell
like they have that "damn i could really use a black guy right now" face
I'm black and this is pretty much the type we would go for too so it's perfect
>>
>>1035386
Nice Batman tattoo
>>
>>1028537
So im planning a trip of my own come May, so a ways out

really would like to do some diving and partying but am really debating staying near the islands

torn because I would like to explore bangkok and upper area of thailand but the best islands are on the south western peninsula, while at the same time the best island for partying seems to be Koh Pha ngan on the southeastern side

so basically im torn, looking at going in may a week before the Full moon festival starts and maybe staying on Koh Pha Ngan and jumping to Samui and the island norht of KPN for diving or is worth to rather just go to bangkok or phuket to fuck around?

also been hearing alot about drug busts and not looking to be in a third world prison but what are the most common drugs to get that arent percocet and vicodin that I can get legally there?

tl;dr- is the full moon fest worth it, is Koh Phan Ngan nice, is Samui nice wheres the best spot for diving or reef snorkeling, drug advice and finally how much to phuck?
>>
>>1035421
should re iterate on drugs, I hear coke is essentially heroine there and that a majority of police are undercover and try to fuck u alot

but overall is it feasible to find coke there or opium without too much hassle or am I better off just finding mushrooms or something
>>
File: bigbeautifulshark.jpg (53KB, 783x500px) Image search: [Google]
bigbeautifulshark.jpg
53KB, 783x500px
How does one get into diving? I've never done it before, are there places to learn and get certified without a hassle in Thailand or the Philippines?
>>
>>1035425
apparently alot of islands do classes for it, and honestly its really easy to pickup

however the risk is always real, things like acclimating and o2 levels as well as vertigo are no joke...depending on depth you can lose a sense of direction up and down very easily and proper tiime must be taken for acclimation on deeper dives

overall though regular reef diving is pretty laid back and nice
>>
Anyone ever done one of the Similan Islands liveaboards?

I'm going to be around Phuket/Krabi in mid-December and looking to do some diving. The cost of it isn't a big deal but if it's all going to be couples, families, and 50+ year old people then I'll go to Koh Tao or Krabi instead.
>>
I'm not a sexpat but I'll be spending a few days solo in Bangkok, so definitely want to check out the gogos. Will I be fine as a first-timer to any asian bar girl thing or should I read up on some guides somewhere to avoid getting scammed? And do I need to negotiate with them what exactly I want to do and how much it's going to cost before taking them out for a long time thing, or is that the kind of thing that you can just figure out at the hotel without negotiation beforehand?
>>
>>1035430
wikisexguide is helpful
>>
>>1035430
Club Electric Blue. You're welcome. You'll understand why you'll thank me when you get there.
>>
>>1035425
>How does one get into diving?
>>1035428
>however the risk is always real
Anon is exaggerating, if you follow safety procedures, diving is a very safe activity.

Learning those procedures is part of your training to get certification. It takes 3-7 days depending on the school, program, how many dives a day etc.

Most of the diving organisations have their HQ in Thailand or Philippines because the diving is so great out there on the islands.
>>
>>1035430
Prostitutes are just people too. You can if you want to, you don't have to. Just don't get mad if they refuse to do something you did not agree on. It is good to ask the price beforehand though, so there will be no suprises.
>>
>>1035563
>Prostitutes are just people too.

Kek
>>
>>1035421
Ark Bar on Koh Samui is awesome
>>
>>1035453
Ok. 2 months from now I'm going there.
>>
>>1035425
Go to Koh Tao, Bans Diving is a good outfit, safe, professional intructors.
Cheapest dive packages you'll find and a chill place to go. Take the open water class.
>>
anyone seen the loi kathrong festival?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2220x3333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2220x3333px
Hey guys, i'll be in Thailand for2,5 months, wehre can i smoke pot?
>>
>>1036028
that bod is fkn ridiculous

cant be real
>>
>>1036028
sauce on that pic?
>>
>>1036034
OC
>>
>>1036035
no way
>>
>>1036037
that isn't your gf, but post more pls.
>>
>>1036028
outside the police station
>>
File: 1439045880602.jpg (977KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439045880602.jpg
977KB, 1920x1080px
What are the coolest things to do in northern Thailand?
Ill have a full month to explore and travel around before crossing into Cambodia. Ill be on a motorcycle and don't care too much for the mainstream touristy shit. Do you guys have any suggestions for come cool, off the beaten path stuff? Maybe some caves or rural villages out in bumfuck nowhere in the mountains? Ill have an enduro bike so dirt roads are a plus
>>
Why do Thai/PHI girls love being creampied so much?
>>
>>1036192
Meal ticket baby
>>
>>1036261
I said that as a joke. But Thais, for whatever reason, aren't big on condoms in relationships. Also not big on abortions, so watch out for that, but they aren't actively trying to get pregnant. Just really don't care if they do, it seems. Flips are actively looking for meal tickets and fall in love very easily. Thais do too, relative to Westerners, but not as fast as Flips.
>>
Currently 3 days into a planned 2 month trip. Sat in some backstreet bar in Bangkok feeling like shit. Took me all of 48 hrs to realise that travel is not for me. I'm travelling solo and can't seem to meet any decent people. I'm just way too shy and I was stupid to think that travelling would change that. I need to get out of Bangkok asap, khao San area is just fucking awful. I will probably head for Chiang mai in couple of days and hope I start to gain some confidence. As it stands, I'm going to bail out before my 30 days are up and cut the rest of my trip short.
>>
>>1036267
Can't you just hide your identity? Or do they only go without condoms when you've been hanging out with them for a while?
>>
>>1036367
You're 3 days in and already giving up? Your experience seems to be pretty common in the first few days of a trip. Why not join up with a tour - even a walking tour from a hostel? Or talk to couch surfer hosts, tinder girls, bar girls? Or go down to Wat Suan Mokkh and spend the next 10 days meditating to solve your anxiety problems?

Lots of options besides sitting around in your hostel common room trying to work up courage to say hi to someone.
>>
>>1036367
You the introvert britfag that wrote a week ago?

Just chill. There will be good days as well as bad. Just have some good food and drinks. Go back to the hotel and watch some Youtube or post on the chans if you feel lost. Tomorrow's another day.
>>
>>1036367
Don't waste this opportunity by cutting it short, just book a bunch of tours where you are in situations where you are forced to interact with people.

Or you can easily start a conversation, where are you travelling from? where have you been so far? what did you like doing the most? where do you plan on going? these questions will be sure to start a conversation.
>>
>>1036267
Shit like this makes me wish male birth control would exist already. Condomless sex without the worry of an expected baby.
>>
>>1036628
It's called "pulling out". It's not 100% but very close to condom usage if you do it correctly.
>>
Hey I'm Thai, haven't went back in years but you should check out the waterfalls. I forgot where but you should google it. If you want to see one of the old kingdoms, visit sukhothai. You get to see the ruins and old kingdom. Make this trip worth it! Talk to girls:) enjoy :))
>>
>>1034872

In Chiang Mai there's one at the top of a shopping centre, only 50thb to get in but it's...not what i'm used to wahaha

They also need to put some pictures of asians up on the wall, they're such cucks.
>>
>>1036628
For the record, neither Thailand nor the Philippines have child support enforcement agreements with the US, CA, or most of Europe.
>>
>>1036367
Hey, snap out of it. Go to Annie's. Go to Club Electric Blue. Have a few beers, get your dick wet, and relax man.
>>
>>1036267
On the bright side, Thai and Flip women make god tier wives. (Need to be a little selective with Flips though)
>>
I'm researching my Thailand trip, I'll likely be travelling all over the country and whilst I'm there I want to visit some Wats but I'm overwhelmed by how many they are.

Could you help me narrow the list down, tell me which are the most impressive, most beautiful, most interesting Wats that I should see when in Thailand.
>>
I just like how this thread became Thailand General, even though that wasn't the OPS intention. Or was it because >>1030425 decreed it so?
>>
In a week I'm going to
>Bangkok for two nights(hostel booked)
>Chiang Mai for two nights(trying to figure out which hostel, I've heard to stay inside "the gate")
>Krabi for a night(no hostel yet but likely in Krabi town so we can get on an early ferry thenext day)
>Phi phi islands for two nights(any recommendations on where to stay?)
>two nights/days of ?????, got to get to Koh Tao somehow
>four days diving in Koh Toh

Does anyone have any recommendations on things to see, where to stay and whatnot on this journey? What are some good resources for travel info? How much cash should I bring? Are ATMs a rip off? How/where to exchange money? Also, are there going to be plenty of eurobabes or Aussies to hook up with?
>>
>>1036369
Same happened to me. Im waaay to first world to be worried about hepatitis in the water. I stayed in thailand a month and hateeeed it, most days i stayed in and read a fuck ton
>>
>>1036792
Usually ATMs are safe and give you legit currency exchange rates. Just make sure you inform credit card companies/banks about traveling. Also make sure the cards are compatible with the atm being used
>>
>>1031027
>When is low/high season? I'm planning a long trip to Thailand, the Philippines, and Japan for Mar/Apr/May of next year. What can I expect as far as tourists and weather?
In Thailand, April is the hottest month of the year. In mid-month you have Songkraan, the Thai New Year celebration, which is in practice an enormous nationwide two-to-four-day water fight. Can be fun, definitely worth experiencing at least once, but also really inconvenient for travel or for just walking around. Thai people have the week off, and many go to their home provinces for the vacation, so transport right before and right after can be tricky, and during the festival itself many things will be closed (usually not tourist-oriented restaurants and bars, but many regular shops and businesses). And you will be getting hit in the face with buckets of water all day, so don't spend Songkraan walking around with your passport or an expensive camera. I was once pushed into the moat of the old city in Chiangmai, yuck, but didn't get sick, miraculously.

Regarding high and low periods, the highest tourism period for Southeast Asia is European/North American wintertime, when things aren't so scalding, so crowds (apart from during Songkraan, when streets will be packed) won't be all that bad. But it will be very hot and fairly humid.
>>
flying tomorrow wish me luck
>>
>>1036924
Have fun anon
>>
>>1036723
Hey, thanks for answering this. I used to be obese for a long period in my life, and suck at controlling my eating habits; gyms help me not become a ham-planet again.
>>
>>1036733
That is good to know, thanks anon.
>>
>>1036957
For sure. This ain't my first rodeo. That said, sustaining a "wife" and kid living in Thailand/Philippines isn't very expensive at all.

Like I said, not my first rodeo. I'm going to hell, aren't I?
>>
>>1036998
Also, savvy ones can and will just file a claim in your country of origin. I've seen it.
>>
File: SHOOGEE.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SHOOGEE.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>1036999
>Emptying your balls into a SEA conquest that you don't care about and letting her know your name/country of origin/etc.
>>
>>1037308
This chick I know from Thailand was living with this Navy guy at his place. For months. Her boyfriend, so in the Thai way, she was letting him raw dog it. She had taken pics of of his driver license, military ID, and passports. In case she got knocked up. She had a laissez-faire attitude to getting pregnant, but wants the dude to help support if it did happen.

Maybe not an issue if you are there for a week or two banging whores. But don't underestimate how wily and scandalous Thai chicks can be. Especially the working girls. There's some that have multiple men sending them money with no baby.
>>
>>1037364
I'm not downplaying what you or

>>1036999
is saying, if anything I'm trying to reinforce it by driving home the things you can do to not be had.

But sending a girl money when there's no kid? Show me a living, breathing child and a court order or piss off.
>>
>>1037455
Don't mistake me, they aren't sending child support. They are what I like to call "buffalo men". The girl calls them with a sob story about how she needs medicine for sick water buffalo, or mom in the hospital, or house got flooded/burned or maybe even straight just ask directly for cash with no good excuse.

These are the men people talk about when they say a chick has a "sponsor"
>>
>>1037466
Huh. Why are they sending money again? I can understand sending money if you have a kid or if you think she's faithful to you but... why?
>>
>>1037622
Such is the magic of SEA pussy. Though it's not really the pussy, but how they treat you surrounding the fucking. That's why a popular piece of advice for anyone looking to whoremonger there is never take the same girl twice. Do it the "butterfly" way. This German guy literally married a an HIV infested whore. And they made a movie of it. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same_Same_but_Different
>>
I have a question.

I'm traveling to Thailand in a couple weeks from the US. I know I have to have a different kind of adapter for the power sockets there.
What I'm wondering is will I also have to have a converter for voltage/htz?

It says here http://www.power-plugs-sockets.com/thailand/ that Thailand is 220v 50hz and US is 110v 50hz. Will it blow up my phone if i try to plug it in?
>>
>>1037953
Sorry, it says US is 110v 60hz.

I'm also going to Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam on this trip. Will I need a converter for any of those countries if not Thailand?
>>
>>1037953
Depends on your charger/device. Most mobile electronics can be used acoss the spectrum, on the plug/charger/device/brick it will say 110hz-220hz or whatever. Note this is not true of all devices, larger electronics especially. For instance an American Xbox One or 360 is 110 only and needs a transformer for use in 220 countries
>>
Why do Thai women keep ignoring me? I'm white, 6'2 and good looking. Every time I look at them and smile, they just stare blankly or look away

Are they just intimidated or some shit like that?
>>
>>1038005
The only Thai women that are going to approach you are whores. Use online, make friends with locals, even local expats, or actually have some game and hope they speak English. It is not as simple as wave and smile and they'll throw themselves you. Online is the easiest way.

This is where Phillipines trump Thailand, because even though it's the same way, they all speak English. But picking up a Thai chick is as easy as talking to them, but you still have to talk to them.
>>
File: ThailandFarang1.jpg (101KB, 770x520px) Image search: [Google]
ThailandFarang1.jpg
101KB, 770x520px
>>1038005
are you even trying?
also there are just girls who don't like foreigners don't believe all the memeing online about how all Asians love white boys
there are Thai girls who only like Thai men or even like Black American or Japanese men.
To some women white men represent the sex trade and so they would rather avoid you while Japanese men are usually seen as classy

Farang fatigue is a real think you have to actually try to pick women up in real life or just use the internet Thai friendly is a good place to start you can also just go to clubs(discos) where the girls are known to like foreigners can't give any examples as I'm not a club guy
>>
File: THAILAND WITH TRINE.jpg (382KB, 664x639px) Image search: [Google]
THAILAND WITH TRINE.jpg
382KB, 664x639px
Okaay Op here , just got back from Thailand
let me help you out a bit on my experience

- this time of year it can be really fcking hot in bangkok , and so humid .. it rains a lot .. but thats not bad at all . I actually enjoyed it
Bangkok itself is a great city ! you have a lot o street food , try to eat where other locals are .. avoid stupid noisy white people
You can go to big shopping malls to if you want to .. bangkok has it all !
easy way to go arround is the BTS - skytrain
cost like 20-45 bath to get arround
which is basicly nothing .

You can get taxis or tuktuks too , tuktuk are the most expensive but fun to do
taxis are really cheap if you go by meter
( friendly reminder , everyone that offers a service tries to rip you off )
dont go with a taxi when its rushhour .. you just get stuck forever and pay for nothing

visit Khao san Road to get wasted as fuck , drink from buckets eat a scorpion , go club fuck a massage girl
get high on laughing gas

everything closes arround 2-3 at night
most clubs stay open little later
beers cost arround 100 bath ,
go for leo or chang - chang makes your head hurt afterwards tho but has more alchohol in it

if you want to go cheap - stay in hostels
stayed in a few , they are like 3-5 euro a night , and are okayish to stay in
cockroaches everywhere tho
if you want to be in something more fancy hotels you pay arround 1000 bath a day

-> skyscanner is your friend for cheap flights and finding hostel or hotels
couchsurfing is a great way for cheap travellers too !

Bangkok is deff. worth going too !
go for a week or longer , seeing anything is almost impossible , bcause its really fcking big city

if you want to meet or fuck locals , just install tinder on your phone
if you are decent looking you phone will work overhours
buy a thai simcard for like 20 euro - unlimited internet everywhere , and calls
>>
>>1038025
After bangkok
i went to Chiang Mai
i got there by train , cost arround 600 bath, if you do this make sure you go 1st or second class , with airco .. thank me later that you dont took the 3th class and died of the heat

in my oppinion the train is overrated as fuck , everyone says you have to experience it and see some nature while going to chiang mai ( thats in the north btw )
but the views werent excellent and its a fcking long 11 hour ride
and the trains are humpy as fuck , toilets are fcking disgusting , and the food you get on it is fucking shit
take your own food , try not to drink , bcause you really dont want to be on that toilet

other option is just hiring a car or go by a big bus , which is the cheapest option , as i said before everyone who offers you a service wil try to rip you off .. bus cost arround 600 bath
but if you play it smart and simple you can get one for arround 380 bath
its comfy, got airco, you do 1 stop with nice food for free , free water and blabla
just take the bus to chiang mai if you want to go there

chiang mai itself , is pretty nice place
its busy , but you'll see immiedetly that you have more nature ..
no taxis here , only those red cars where you hump in with 8 other people
never ask how much you have to pay , they say a price arround 200 bath
rules are - if you have to go somewhere in the center square ( check a map )
then you pay 20 bath , outside of it 30 bath
cheap as fuck , there are no taxis here
everything nice to see , is like outside of chiang mai itself , which sucks
but you cn have some awesome views and waterfalls
pic related , its chiang mai at night

this was not my favrite pls tho
was bit boring in the center itself
stay here for like 3 days and you're fine
go check out night bazaars , go to a ladyboy show , its totally worth watching cost like 100 bath and you get a free drink
dont fall in love, they have penisses

go to a thaiboxing game
>>
>>1038025
>>1038030

after chiang mai I went to Pai
which is a 3 hour drive with a minivan , dont really remember the cost of it , but it was cheap
this was deff my favorite place in thailand , beside all the fucking hippies
but , the weather was gooood , girls where easy , not so touristy , really chill relaxed place, almost no cars .. only scooters
and you should hire one to get arround to !
totally worht it , its 100 bath for 24 hour hire
pic related , its probably the thailand nature you want to see
get a map , and just go for the roads they already have on it with the scooter
no regrets

town itself is really small, but it makes it so good
>>
>>1038035
>>1038030
>>1038025

try to go to temples at night and fuck a thaigirl over there , just to disrespect and desecrate holy places
its fun , and the views are fcking nice
try not to be catched , bcause its illegal as fuck
>pic related

dont go with shoes into temples , dont wear short shorts

finding weed is fairly easy for the potheads out there, dont ever buy drugs from someone who offers you it on the streets
chances are high it police men trying to sell you drugs , once you do the deal they arrest you and you get 3 years of jail

always be friendly to cops , they have the authority to just shoot you
dont ever stand in the way of a patrolling army thing
>>
I need help planning my month in Thailand.
I mean, the whole logistics of it. since I have luggage at a hotel, and I wanted to spend a few nights in Pattaya, should I double book rooms? or bring everything with me to pattaya? I don't want to lug shit around. so I think I might be over packing. should I just pack small and carry my backpack everywhere I go? all I have planned is a hotel in central bkk after I arrive for a few nights. I'm not sure really where to go, and when. and for how long. I'm really stuck on this luggage vs backpack thing. if I pack small and take backpack, what about the souvenirs I buy? I surely can't be the only person thinking about this. maybe I'm over thinking? just bring my roller luggage? I think it might be out of place with me walking around with a roller luggage. first time traveler. please respond.
>>
>>1038005
Hahaha!

He actually fell for the meme!
>>
>>1038113
http://www.tortugabackpacks.com/collections/all/products/tortuga-travel-backpack
http://www.tortugabackpacks.com/collections/all/products/tortuga-packable-daypack
First link is pound for pound the best pack I've ever owned; you can easily pack for a month abroad with room to spare. Second link is a collapsible day pack so you can pack a few essentials for an excursion and leave the rest of your shit in the hotel room.

You always want to travel as light as possible. That said, that pack I linked is designed to push carry on limits to their... limits? You never want check a bag unless you're going to be gone for a few months or longer.

What all do you plan on taking? Give me a packing list so I can add/remove/alter?

>>1038005
If you can't get laid at home you can't get laid abroad. They're not going to just throw themselves at you, anon, you still need a little game, it's just much easier than at home.

You should've pipelined.

>>1038025
Solid advice.
>>
>>1038165
what do you mean never check a bag
>>
>>1038222
I mean don't take anything bigger than a carry on unless you have to.
>>
I'm leaving for Asia in a month, and I'll be in Thailand starting at the end of November. When should I start pipelining? What should I tell them I'm looking for - something serious or should I say I'm looking for "friends" to meet while there and hope things progress when we meet?
>>
>>1028537
Hi I am also going solo to Thailand in November.
3 days in Bangkok, 4 days in Krabi(I know this is short, but it is a money issue).
It is my first trip to Thailand, I am going to take 50,000 baht. Is it enough?
>>
>>1038246

50,000 is enough for almost anything.
>>
>>1037622
>>1037466
>>1037690
Actually I am sending some money on semi-regular basis to Ladyboy escort I met in UK.She now lives in Thailand.
We met for a while when I was down on my luck, she was very nice to me, we became friends and support each other in life.She isn't dependent on me, I send it only when I have some left, and if I am not really able to, then she says it's ok If I don't send any.
>>
>>1038246
50000 ? no wonder you have money issue
faggot you can live for 2 months with that ammount of money in thailand
>>
>>1038246

Holy shit man what are you planning to do over there?

Stayed in thailand for 3 months, never needed more than 25k baht per month. But then again I'm a cheap backpacker. Your budget will be fine though, you'll be able to pretty much anything you want.

>>1038113

Try not to bring more than a mid sized backpack or duffel bag with the absolutely necessary things. Anything else you can buy cheaply over there and you will buy clothes and stuff in thailand anyway for back home whether you need it or not. If you insist on bringing a big suitcase, try to see if your hotel has luggage storage for you to dump your suitcase in, take all your important shit out and buy a cheap fake travel backpack in Mikes shopping mall and go on short trips (pattaya/chiang mai) using that. When youre done throw that backpack in the bin, pick up your suitcase and fly home.

If you follow my advice and only pack light then you can always do what I did and stuff your souvenirs in a plastic bag or garbage bag, take it to the airport and let them wrap it up for 150 baht. All your souvenirs will be in a big ball of plastic ready for check in.
>>
>>1038286
>>1038289
I am bit cautious, never been outside Europe.I am planning solo trip.
I am planning on seeing the main attractions(Grand Palace Wat Pho etc). In Krabi just relax and take photos of Crab statue.Maybe go to Pattaya just to see Temple of Truth and Pattaya Gardens-just for one day.
I will have a "tour guide" in Krabi-a girl I met in London a year ago.
I am staying in normal hotels-probably Best Western or Ibis. Also not planning on eating street food, but in normal restaurants.
Not planning any clubbing, night bars or things like that(I had enough of it back home).Not interested in sex that much, if I will, I will just arrange a meeting in hotel, rather than going to club.
I am fairly old though-35, and prefer relaxed holiday.

I am only taking small suitcase(10kg you can take on board) with some clothing and necessities. If I will need more clothes I will buy them there.
First trip so far away.
>>
>>1038293
Also it is a big deal for me because my dad sad numerous times he doesn't want me to go there.
He believes I will be robbed and murdered there.
So far I have kept it a secret, but I will have to tell him soon :/
>>
>>1038295
I'm sorry you have such a shallow minded Dad, wish he's born into a 3rd world country in his next life so he know what's the world like from the other end
>>
>>1031032
That is some serious cuckolding
>>
>>1032001
>>1032016
Pump it up
>>
>>1038302
>I'm sorry you have such a shallow minded Dad, wish he's born into a 3rd world country in his next life so he know what's the world like from the other end

My dad was born in a 3rd world country though, Poland to be exact. I guess his experience of life there made him wary of visiting such countries.
>>
>>1038321
>My dad was born in a 3rd world country though, Poland to be exact.
2 things
1: 1st world 3rd world are cold war terms and no longer apply
Thailand was 1st world by the definition by being an ally to the U.S
2: Even if you are using this to say Poland is underdeveloped or whatever that's incorrect
It has a higher HDI than Portugal and is in the category of Very high it's one of the most developed nation on the planet

Poland is uber catholic and traditional plus it's Slavic which is a Macho culture.
>>
>>1038293

Look, I'm 12 years younger than you and don't want to appear to know it all better, but I do have extensive experience travelling SEA and will give you my thoughts. Hope it helps you out.

First off, it is safe. You have nothing to worry about at all. Common sense applies, e.g. don't roam dark alleys drunk at night and alone, you wouldn't do that at home either. Locals will try to squeeze money out of you in any way they can, they will lie, they will overcharge you but no ones gonna threaten you or hurt you.

Fancy hotels and tourist restaurants are not the way to experience thailand in my opinion. Get out of you hotel, roam the streets, try the food (especially if you see a lot of locals eating at a place) and you'll be fine. Experience thai cuisine is one of the most exciting things about this country, don't miss out.

Krabi itself is rather boring and mostly serves as the gateway to the islands so I suggest you book a ferry and check out some islands, do your research beforehand though, there's quiet and relaxing islands just as there is massive party islands.

I do know quite a bit about the sex business and actually have a bunch of working ladies I'm good friends with, but I'm not going to help you there because I don't approve, sorry. I can tell you though that the business is mostly fair and the ladies aren't forced into anything so if you decide to go for that all I can tell you is be straight forward, be honest, agree to a deal beforehand and most of all treat her like a person.

Communication can be an issue at times and staying calm with a smile on your face will go a long way. Treat locals and their culture with respect and don't be too much of a cheap bastard when it comes to bargaining, those people gotta make a living, too. But that's general advice for any place you go to and should be common knowledge.

Have fun.
>>
holy shit!!! What's the new bump limit, that this is over 300 and not auto-saged?
>>
>>1038387
Since you seem to know what you're talking about.

Do you have to have injections when travelling to Thailand and Cambodia?
>>
>>1038447

I didn't bother getting any special vaccination ahead of time and I've stayed in both countries for about 4 months total and never had any issues or met anyone who did. I would say don't worry about it unless you're really planning to wander deep into the bush or something crazy like that and if you do then you got bigger things to worry about than malaria anyway
>>
>>1038231
Either of those work just fine, which one is best varies from girl to girl. Just say what she wants to hear anon, same rules as here. Just easier.
>>
>>1038231
Oh, sorry, 3 weeks out is the best time to start. These girls have the attention spans of goldfish. Any further out they'll lose interest before you get there, any sooner and you won't always have enough time to preseal the deal.
>>
>>1038485

>>1038485
>I've stayed in both countries for about 4 months total and never had any issues
That's reassuring, I know someone at work who's travelled to both and didn't bother with the vaccinations either.

>wander deep into the bush
I do plan to visit some of the national parks?

>or something crazy like that
The only other thing I'll do which might be risky is eating street food.
>>
>>1038582

None if that risky to be honest. You'll be fine. Something can always happen but medical care for tourists with money or insurance, especially in Thailand, is top notch. Make sure you got travel insurance and you'll be fine.
>>
>>1038389
I'm guessing 310
>>
Holy shit not reading the whole thread but is Thailand a good place to travel if its just you (24) and your dad (67) for a month? I don't have friends my age or any at all to go with.
>>
>>1038835
if your dad pays for the 50 euro hooker who stays wth your for 24 hours and pretends to be your fiancee

you'll have a nice vacation
>>
>>1038835
what kind of stuff do you two like doing?
Do you like anything about Thai culture?
Have any interest in learning?
Like Hookers?
Ladyboys?
idk man gib info
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.