[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strike Witches Lewds, Perrine Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 27

File: 9ffda8c28242850735d7b8aa1ed634fb.jpg (447KB, 1000x1541px) Image search: [Google]
9ffda8c28242850735d7b8aa1ed634fb.jpg
447KB, 1000x1541px
Strike Witches Lewds, Perrine Edition
>>
>>5648166

Much better anon. Though I liked the picture of Perrine in optimal mating position.

So, any particular fantasies you'd like to share with the class?
>>
>>5648218
Thank you! That large bath they have on base had always seemed like a wonderful place for sexual fun. Could have your arms around her tummy with her between your legs, your cock up inside of of her. Could be cute to have other Witches around bathing, keep the lewdness hidden.
>>
>>5648275

Oh, but could Perrine really keep quiet with all her trademark growls and squeaks? And the rest of the witches would have to be on pretty good terms with you as well, to let a male in the bath. Maybe they secretly enjoy watching?
>>
File: 2617db1b4ea91fe428062eb1c6d3f23c.png (911KB, 798x1128px) Image search: [Google]
2617db1b4ea91fe428062eb1c6d3f23c.png
911KB, 798x1128px
>>5648331
It's a silly fantasy, but I like the idea of having to keep things hidden. There's a certain thrill to the risk of getting caught!
>>
>>5648374

Well, I don't know about your chances of getting in the bath with all those beautiful witches at the same time then.

Unless, maybe, you were one of those cute orphans the witches like to spoil. How much harm could they do?
>>
>>5648421

Being teased for all the staring and being erect. That could be really fun, being taught how to please a woman by that group.
>>
>>5648166
There's a nsfw board for witches on helma too if some of you are interested, especially the fantasy thread is great fun.
http://helma.us/nsfw/res/1196.html
>>
>>5648450

Most of my witch fantasies involve me being an exceedingly well-hung, feminine-but-somewhat-dominant shota. Old fat men are disgusting and boring, witches deserve better!
>>
>>5648512
This thought terrifies me as I start to get older.
>>
>>5648520

Don't worry anon, you'll be eternally cute in the witchiverse.
>>
I hope more anons join the fun, there's plenty of horny witches to go around. Just imagine them all lined up, ready to please.

I love Perrine's panties under pantyhose. It makes her look so gropable~
>>
>>5648671
I hope so too. I love her butt, thighs, her face as well. Everything about her really makes me happy.
>>
>>5648732

The picture in the OP makes me think only of standing sumata with her soft inner thighs, dutifully, if not hesitantly, supplied upon request. You could cum in her panties and pull them back up, or just all over the floor/wall and let someone stumble across it. I bet her face would be beat red the entire time.
>>
>>5648855
That would be really wonderful. Feeling her soft thighs sandwich your cock. I'd love to hotdog her too! Between those lovely cheeks.
>>
>>5648901

A quality idea too! I could just imagine taking her from behind, like this >>5648374 , keeping her tail pulled aside and painting her backside white as she whines for some proper attention.
>>
>>5648955
Doggy style in general would be nice with Perrine. Taking some control from her.
>>
>>5648977

I can only seem to think of teasing Perrine though. She'd have be a good girl and be very patient before her turn to enjoy herself.
>>
>>5649027
Forcing her to be patient could be fun. Seeing how long you could tease her before she breaks.
>>
>>5649048

Maybe have some fun with other witches in front of her? Or would that be too mean?
>>
>>5649084
That might be too mean. Though I'm starting to have some strange fantasies myself.
>>
>>5649097

Do tell.
>>
>>5649106
Don't think too badly of me for this but, tell her something like, this is my friend Anon, he's a little bigger than me, if you suck him, you can cum.

Something like that after teasing her all day, so she's nice and worked up.
>>
>>5649145

Oh come now, that stuff's no fun. Can't we just spitroast her together?
>>
>>5649183
Spitroasting is lovely. Which end would you want? Sorry that I like that kind of thing.
>>
>>5649207

Probably her lovely little mouth.

And have a bit more confidence. If you happen to like... "sharing", why not take the opportunity to have fun with other witches as well? Fair is fair. You can still have fun watching your Perrine bouncing up and down on me while you're balls deep in Miyafuji.
>>
>>5649273
That could be rather fun. I just thought it'd give her some incentive you know, you being larger? That being said, being balls deep inside Miyafuji doesn't sound bad either.
>>
>>5649397

Group sex is great, I'm not judging you for letting other men have fun with Perrine. Just as long as you get your share and fun as well! Don't get into that other weird stuff. Between the two of us, i'm sure she'd choose you.

You could maybe tease eachother. Perrine would brag about my superior size, and you could brag about Miyafuji being extra tight.
>>
>>5649488
Oh. Thank you. It might be a little late for me on that weird stuff thing. That back and forth teasing is good though. I love that kind of thing.
>>
>>5649593

I mean, wouldn't it at least be better to hear about the two or three maintenance men Perrine sucked off this afternoon if you spent the morning getting double-teamed by the Hartmann twins? Then you can mating press her yourself as she moans your name in pleasure, and she can tell you about the gangbang she has planned in the schoolhouse tomorrow while you cuddle.
>>
>>5649666
That does make life sound heavenly, and a lot better. Having a kind of open relationship like that. You make a very good, very arousing point, Anon.
>>
>>5649751

Why so long to respond, anon? Don't tell me you're spent already! I might have to use Perrine's mouth again if that's the case. Come on, what do you want to do with the other witches?
>>
>>5649805
Not spent! I'm actually quite hard at the moment, just a bit distracted, I apologize.
>>
>>5649666
Wow anon, this is incredibly hot!

I absolutely love witches being lewd, slutty and hungry for cocks.

Unfortunately I'm at work now, so I can't post my fantasies.

I hope the thread is still up in 10 hours.
>>
>>5649838

Oh, does Miyafuji have you that tied up?

Well, Perrine says i'm the biggest on the whole base anon! Isn't that great? She made sure to mention that you know all her secret spots though, and she's not telling me.
>>
>>5649888

If it does go down, just make a thread with "strike witches" in the title and i'll be sure to search for it during the day.
>>
>>5649895
Biggest on the base, huh? You must be pretty proud of that. I could tell you one or two, maybe~ I have always liked Miyafuji's butt. I know it's awful of me but I'd love to feel about how nice you feel inside of her and such.
>>
>>5649888
I'll try to lurk here as well to keep the thread going.
>>
>>5650000
>>5649895
Sorry for responding so late.
>>
>>5650000

Well, that's just what she says, but she does seem to be pretty well informed on the matter. She did seem rather impressed with it lying against her hip.

I'm not quite sure what you mean though, you want to know how I think Miyafuji feels?
>>
>>5650173
I should have been more clear. I think it would be nice to hear Perrine say what she thinks about having your dick inside of her. I bet her mouth waters everytime she sees it.
>>
>>5650196

Well, I haven't been here long. As impressed as she is, she seems more intimidated than anything. Sometimes smaller is a bit better for them, especially with such a petite frame.
>>
>>5650239
That's true. Might be interesting to see if we can both fit, I'll take her rear, you her front. Lots of lube, take it slow.
>>
>>5650268

There's nothing a witch can't do! Though, we might want to switch? Unless by front you mean mouth. She's quite skilled with that.
>>
>>5650313
Isn't she though? The way she works her tongue, unf~ We can switch if you'd prefer, just thought it'd be easier to take the larger of us vaginally rather than anally.

Another thing I really like sexually is making little games out of it. A small example would be her stroking the two of us off, letting whomever lasts longer cum in her mouth. Things like that.
>>
>>5650331

I think she'd enjoy you up front more. It's typically easier for them in the back I think.

I love the game idea though. I'd make sure to save up a few pints for her.~
>>
>>5650383
Little things like that can be a lot of fun, I think, especially with little rewards attached. I can last quite a while~

It's probably awful of me but I'd enjoy watching her with someone, too.
>>
>>5650421

I don't think I'd mind losing much. Seeing torrents of my cum flowing down her cute perky chest would be prize enough.
>>
>>5650447
She's a dutiful girl. I'm sure she'd lick you clean, might even suck you as well, if it stays up.
>>
>>5650471

Oh, i'd worry more about the mess on her. There might be a small puddle.
>>
>>5650497
Heh. Would you mind too terribly much if I wanted to watch her suck you?
>>
>>5650514

Oh, I suppose anon. I just want you to have fun too. I'm not going to deny a witch's oral fixation.

Here's a question; what would you like her to wear? Any special costume or such?
>>
File: 2a288f25b8913b0749c6e261b0414751.jpg (523KB, 839x1768px) Image search: [Google]
2a288f25b8913b0749c6e261b0414751.jpg
523KB, 839x1768px
>>5650532
I would find that very arousing, if I'm being honest with myself. Perhaps if she rode you as well. Outfits are always lovely, from simple maid outfits, to school swimsuits, to even her standard uniform. Even her just lounging around in nothing but a pair of pantsu would be really lovely.
>>
>>5650549

Well, I suppose the three of us could relax and have a nice casual conversation while Perrine rides me cowgirl style in a cute skimpy maid outfit in a big soft bed.

I hear that sometimes, she just wears some tennis shoes and thigh high socks, with her hair in a ponytail. Nothing else. That way she can move around base comfortably, but there's easy access at a moment's notice.
>>
>>5650647
That kind of outfit sounds great, too, and ponytails have always been my favorite. Casual stuff is great. I like the idea of fooling around somewhere public while the other witches and staff walk by, going about their day. I'm also sorry I know I'm a bit of... well... a bit of a fuck.
>>
>>5650676
cuck*
>>
>>5650676

We enjoy many of the same things, anon. I think you just need to broaden your horizons a bit.
>>
>>5650647
Oh my! But how would the other witches react to that?
>>
>>5650689
Broaden how? I'm always willing to try new things.

>>5650695
Depends on who! I could see someone like Erica snickering, or even saying something to tease her.
>>
>>5650695

Perrine can be quite sneaky when she wants. It almost seems counterproductive really, given how she's dressed, but she tends to be rather shy regarding the other witches.

>>5650706

Give a bit more credit to yourself? Gotta have fun too, anon.

Are you familiar with soapland play? I bet Shirley and Lucchini would be great for that. Two slippery witches of wildly different builds rubbing themselves all over you.~
>>
>>5650748
I'm not very well endowed is all, a bit small between the legs. I enjoy myself!

I'm not familiar with soapland play but it does sound nice. Laying back against Shirley with my head between her tits, Lucchini rubbing up against me.
>>
>>5650781

Size isn't everything anon, Perrine says you know how to push all her buttons.

I'd love the contrast with those two. Lucchini's smooth, energetic body and Shirley's two massive, soft mounds plus plenty of slippery lotion, and you just lay back and enjoy yourself while wrapped in that warm, fleshy heaven.
>>
>>5650824
As small as I am I have no doubt Perrine likes your cock more and speaking honestly, that turns me on.
>>
>>5650676
Well, I would not say that I'm a cuck but certainly not the jealous type myself.

I'd just love wandering around the base for my date while seeing witches wearing skimpy outfits, sucking cocks and fucking in broad daylight in every corner.
>>
>>5650850
Who could deny such a lovely sight? Casual sex is a big favorite too, and sharing. I know I'm awful.
>>
>>5650827

I think she's just more impressed by it, is all. She's been straddling my chest while I lay on my back, grinding her lower lips up and down the length of it for some time now, but she's fairly hesitant about actually putting it in.

>>5650850

This anon gets it. Who's your date though, anon?
>>
>>5650879
You can take her if you want, I know women like big cocks! It's nice of you to try and spare my feelings, or just avoid it. It's weird, but I find a lot of pleasure in that kind of thing. Might be interesting to fuck her while she stares at yours!
>>
>>5650910

Not all women. Everyone has their comfort zone.

I'm just letting her take things at her own pace. I might fuck a half dozen or more witches per day, so i'm not in any hurry. It's cute watching her! Although goodness anon, you seem almost just as enthralled with it as she is.
>>
>>5650937
It's more the thought of her loving it, or becoming addicted to it, unable to resist playing with it. I'm sorry I know that's weird.
>>
>>5650879
I'd be up for a date with any witch of course but my absolute favourite would be Minna.

Hopefully she'd wear some babydoll or see-through clothes as she's waiting.
>>
Can I get Sanya too?
>>
>>5650944

She seems halfway there already, but I think it's just a honeymoon period with it. She'll compare the size to her belly, and her eyes will seem to bulge. Cute!

>>5650946

You know what's really nice? Those bodypaint clothes. I'd love to see the witches paint cute outfits on themselves.

>>5650951

Of course, anon. What do you want to do with Sanya, exactly? Eila might have to tag along and watch to make sure you're treating her right.
>>
>>5650967
I'd love to hear her tease me about how much better it is than mine.
>>
>>5650967
Those would be very cute indeed, it reminds me of the picture of Shirley playing football (or soccer for you Liberions out there).
>>
>>5650967
I want to play with Sanya's surprisingly supple butt and her flat chest.
>>
>>5650988

Oh come on anon, we've talked about this. My cock has had Perrine's direct attention for the last 30 minutes and you still seem more fixated on it than her. It's not a big deal! Besides, she wouldn't do that. Perrine only points out the positives in everyone.

>>5650999

Do you happen to have the picture? You guys can post art, you know.

>>5651000

Mmmm, Eila won't be happy. Try to keep it a secret!
>>
Which witch would like the taste of cum the most?
>>
>>5651026
I am getting closer to cumming. Of course I'd love to finish in Perrine. That scenario you mentioned earlier with her telling me about servicemen she'd sucked, I'd love that.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 744x1024px
>>5651026
I'm on mobile but here you go.
>>
>>5651026
Oh dear. Is there a way to turn the situation around if Eila catches me?
>>
>>5651050
I'd love if she'd tell how they got her to blow them.
>>
>>5651036

Erica and Lucchini seem to enjoy giving wake-up BJs the most~

>>5651050

You're not going to leave, are you? I'm having a lot of fun. So is Perrine.

>>5651063

You might have to get Sanya to explain how much she enjoys it, but Eila is still going to be really flustered up.

If she watches long enough, though, she'll start to show her true colors. "Don't cum in Sanya like that!" she'll say, rubbing the wet spot between her legs.
>>
>>5651086
Is she? Could you tell me more about what she's doing with it?
>>
>>5651086
So if I play my cards right, I could end up with Sanya and Eila both?
>>
>>5651098

She just really does not know what to do with herself. She's shimmied her way down to the end of the bed, all curled up, and she's sucking on my orbs like a baby.

>>5651118

They're often a package deal.
>>
>>5651126
I really would love to watch her suck you, or listen to her compare your cock to mine.
>>
>>5651133

Come now anon, don't you want to have fun with another witch while Perrine is so enamored? I could invite one in for you.

It's not like I can give her this attention all the time, i've got other witches to please later!
>>
>>5651036
I bet Marseille keeps a man around in addition to a cow for his cock milk.
>>
>>5651154
Watching her so worked up over a dick is really arousing to me! I can't help it.
>>
>>5651155
One? Dozens I bet!
>>
Which Witch would give the best strip tease? I want to watch one!
>>
>>5651161

Ok anon, I'll let you have your fun for now. But tomorrow we're going to hook you up with some witches for the day!

Aah, but now she's starting to lick from the base to the tip. She seems so eager, even considering that it's slick with her own juices. Her tongue really is quite nice! It's got a faint texture, like a cat but softer.

Hey anon, humor me. Pick a day of the week.

>>5651212

Shirley might, especially if she did a sort of secretary routine.
>>
>>5651212
Trude
>>
>>5651212
I can see Shirley and Minna doing that, playing with their supple bodies.
>>
>>5651240
Any day of the week? Wednesday. I really can't help it, the thought of her liking a bigger one more than me is just so arousing.
>>
>>5651240
Would you just walk around with your cock out, ready to please a witch in an instant?
>>
>>5651256

Hmm, alright. Well, when you're alone with Perrine later, do you think you could convince her to come to my room on Wednesday mornings and 'wake me up' with her mouth? I think she's too distracted now to ask. I could really get used to waking up to this feeling. Oh, and i'll send you a list of outfits to prepare for her too.

>>5651272

Well, not exactly. To tell you the truth, I really like wearing panties! They're incredibly soft, comfortable, and show off the goods. Any sort of light clothing really, as long as there's not too much in the way.
>>
>>5651307
Does she want to? I think it'd be hot i fshe asked me if she could.
>>
>>5651307
Waking up to a witch having her way with your morning wood sounds amazing?

Do you think Perrine is the best at it?
>>
>>5651307
Would you steal someone's pants? If so, whose?
>>
>>5651323

Oh, like I said, she's just too distracted right now, and I don't want to spoil her fun. You'll have to ask her later. As much as she's into it though, I think I have an idea what her answer might be, as long as you're fine with it of course. Hell, I'll even let you pick out the outfits she wears as she blows me if you want.

>>5651353

I think Erica's the best, but she wakes up so late! And variety is always nice.

>>5651363

Of course! Lucchini's are the most stylish, but they're a bit small... Eila might be a good fit.
>>
>>5651378
You can always wake up Erica by pulling your dick out next to her.

She gets up as if it was candy!
>>
>>5651393

Oh, but that means I would have to be awake already. Erica will usually get me off in the mornings after I spend the night in her bed. She gets up bright and early then, which Trude would be a big fan of I'm sure if it weren't for the loud moans.
>>
>>5651426
I bet Trude would be really jealous if it wasn't for the amount of cocks available on base.
>>
>>5651447

Oh, Trude always gets her fill before I leave.

Do you have some fantasies to share, anon? And did Perrineanon leave?
>>
>>5651500
I'm the anon at work so I can't really share long fantasies until I get home.

Perrineanon has filled up Perrine good I bet~
>>
There are so many hot witches to have fun with, have should I plan my schedule?
The same witch on a set time every week or always spontaneous?

I want to make sure every girl gets as much cum as she wants.

And do you guys stick to the 501st only?
>>
>>5651545

I'd say about a 30% scheduled 70% spontaneous ratio is pretty good.

We'll just assume any girl you want is on base, to even out the cocks/witch ratio a bit~.

I'd love to give a witch an actual cum bath with some anons, with her magic making sure it stays fresh and delicious for as long as we want.
>>
>>5651617

Meant to reply to >>5651567
>>
>>5651622
That sounds very tempting indeed.

Imagine her moaning, toying with herself and rolling around in it while more and more spurts of sticky cock milk cover her.
>>
>>5651665

I imagine her all comfy, in a fancy looking porcelain bath tub, her feet kicked up on the end, sipping champagne and looking smug while surrounded with cocks doing their hardest to fill it up.
>>
File: 1475699974164.jpg (288KB, 800x970px) Image search: [Google]
1475699974164.jpg
288KB, 800x970px
>>5648275
I know I'm late to the party, but instead of keeping it secret, my fantasy is to have open sex with the Witches. Rail Perrine in the bath while the rest of her squad is around chatting casually, maybe making comments on how much she enjoys doggystyle, etc.
>>
>>5651749
How open are we talking her anon?

Just other witches or other soldiers or even the press and civilians?
>>
>>5651749

Most of the thread's come to the same conclusion, welcome to the witch club~

I'm sure Perrineanon will enjoy the attention you're giving her.
>>
>>5651770
Just the other Witches, and maybe civilian girls like nurses. And of course a bunch of my bros. I wouldn't let the cuties get frustrated because I only have a simgular dick, also spitroasting Sanya in front of Elia then let her lick the cum out of her holes would be so much fun.
>>
>>5651791
Stuffing a witch from both ends would be sweet, with her completely excited for cocks and cum flooding her holes.
>>
>>5651791
>>5651805

Which witch is going to be the center of the first endurance anon gangbang?~
>>
>>5651805
On the other it would be also superb.to have two Witches have fun with each other in 69 pose, completely engaged with each other's pussies to the point that don't even notice when you and your bro stuff their stinkies from both sides with your cocks. They would orgasm much harder than usual without knowing why and the their squadmates would laugh at them after they noticed the white goo spilling out of them.
>>
>>5651826
There should be some kind of lottery, every girl wants to be first.

This talk is making my dick diamonds, it almost makes me want to take a toilet break.

Or should I save it all up?
>>
>>5651844

Save up. Wouldn't want you getting fired, and also I want to hear your stories when you get home! We'll have your favorite witch waiting for you with open legs when you do.

Lottery is a perfect idea though.
>>
>>5651842
This so much.

How often do you think orgies like that happen?
>>
Just popping in to say that it's the most adorable "waifu sharing" thing I've seen, none of the "who's the real man now huh cuckfaggot?" posturing that's in ntr.

10/10, would stuff your waifus.
>>
>>5651855
>lottery
What about a series of fair contests that give equal chances to all Witches? Dress up/striptease contest, microbikini twister contest, eating yogurt bananas without hands contest, etc. It would also serve as a tool to get anon extra hard who would act as the judge.
>>
>>5651882
Great idea anon!

We could assign points by cumming on them though, I would certainly like that system.
>>
>>5651882

That might even be a better idea.

>Witches earnestly competing their hardest in lewd contests for our amusement to be the first one who gets the honor of being railed continuously for 16+ hours by dozens of anons.
>>
>>5651899

Cum is too much of a reward for someone who hasn't won yet, and we have to save for the gangbang~

Runner-up witches can be 'fluffers' to get anons back in the fray, but they don't get any delicious cum. Just the pleasure of sucking cocks.
>>
>>5651906
>make sure thst Trude is involved in the contest where she dresses up as a middle schooler and has to act as your imouto to win your heart
She would do embarrassed.
>>
>>5651928

Who do you think would come out on top?

I think Erica might, it's exactly the sort of thing she'd save her energy for. Her and Trude might be neck-in-neck though.
>>
Sign me up for Minna's mouth, I want to feel that experienced tongue dancing around my dick.
>>
>>5651920
Loser witches eagerly sucking on anons' cocks to get a taste of their cum, mixed with their fellow witch's love juices, before anons cruelly push them off of their now again fully erect pleasure rods and plunge deep into the winner balls deep, while the losers can't do anything but watch with dumbfounded looks on their faces and sperm diluted with saliva is dripping down from their chins and they finger themselves in frustration automatically.
>>
>>5651996
T-This goes a bit too far in my opinion, I love all witches unconditionally.

But by no means I want to take your fun away!
>>
>>5651996
>>5652009

That seems just a tad rough, I think it would be more like they're frustrated at losing but thoroughly enjoying the task they've been given. Anons wouldn't be "pushing them off".
>>
This thread is wonderful, I hope we can have these regularly.
>>
>>5652014
>>5652009
It would motivate them to do better next time, unless they get off to drinking semen that tastes like their best friend's butthole.
>>
>>5652032
Yeah right, it feels so blissfully free.

Just witches and anons indulging in their wildest fantasies.
>>
>>5652044

Well, the runners up would probably be next in line for gangbangs. A contest isn't as special if it's held every time, the same witch might keep winning! Everyone would get a turn eventually.
>>
Just a quick question, please don't judge me but what do you think about witches and bestiality?
>>
>>5652077

I think it's something most anons probably wouldn't enjoy.
>>
>>5652077
I like it in some circumstances
>>
>>5652136

Too bad there's no spoilers here, that would be convenient for that sort of thing.
>>
>>5652170
i guess it would be, but considering we're on trash people should expect all kinds of things.
>>
>>5652204

Well, we've been fairly vanilla I think. Just nothing too extreme, so all the anons can enjoy themselves?

Anyways I think i'm going to bed. I really hope this thread is up when I wake up! Make a new one if it hits bump limit and there's activity, no reason not to!
>>
>>5652247
I think I'll sign off for now as well, as my aching cock is really troubling me.
>>
>>5652063
True, the winner would get a handicap to not win the next time.
Also, the other anon mentioned 16 guys, I'm pretty sure there would some leftover bullets for the runner ups as well.
>>
>>5652605
How would we decide on who deserves to fuck the witches?

A small knowledge test about the franchise?
>>
>>5652658
That could work, although everyone could just wait and pump their favorite witch even if she's already passed out from the gangbanging.
By the way, I wouldn't mind a CYOA with the Witches, similar to the ones that happened in the gup general. It can be considered cancer, but here it wouldn't be an issue. I can't write for shit though, someone need to take the initiative.
>>
>>5651749
I'm pretty vanilla. I'd love to do something like just slowly make out with her in a more intimate setting, maybe in bed together on a rainy evening or something like that, slowly lead into fooling around and sex. Naked cuddles is something else I would love, too.
>>
File: 1475701538613.jpg (115KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475701538613.jpg
115KB, 525x700px
>>5653067
>cuddling fully naked, making out and caressing each others body
>feel her getting wet while your member gets steadily hard in her tiny soft palm
>without pulling her lips away from yours, she rolls on her back, inviting you on top of her, still holding your erect penis in her hand, leading it to her dripping lovehole
>let you decide in what manner you push it in
>loudly moans when you do it, her tongue stops probing your mouth so you invade hers with your tongue
>then she kisses back while you feel her ankles on your back as she leglocks you from the start
>>
>>5653218
That sounds so amazing, Anon! Of course I'd try to make sure we orgasmed together, kiss and cuddle her after, keep stuff like that going all day. I'm going to die to hurricane later, this is a nice fantasy.
>>
>>5653266
Would you cum into her pussy while it's spasming from her own orgasm, then just lay on top of her, kissing, cuddling, neither of you wanting to move and your cock still tightly lodged into her creamed vagina, it being so tight that your dick just can't go limp, then start pumping in and out again slowly? I bet you would.
>>
>>5653317
Holy shit anon, Perrinu isn't even my witchfu but this gets me diamonds.
>>
>>5653337
You are free to imagine it with your own witchfu. With little changes, like Minna would be more mature and pull you into her bosom while softly singing to you, Erica being much genki and start giggling, or Lucchini falling asleep before you could pull out.
>>
>>5653317
You aren't wrong, I definitely would. I'd slowly pull her into different positions throughout the day, too. Lots and lots of kissing and petting.
>>
>>5653317
>>5653400
I like to imagine we'd give each other oral, too, slow handjobs and fingering when we're worn out, just before passing out together. Simple things like holding hands during, or whispering sweet nothings to each other really set the mood, too.
>>
>>5653516
It would be like my personal heaven to have Minna sing Lili Marleene in my ears so low volume she's practiacally whispering, while slowly jerking my dick and when I give the sign of cumming she would quickly pounce on my cock with her mouth, firmly enveloping it with her soft lips and letting me spurt my entire load into her warm warm, moist mouth while still humming the song, knowing it well the resonating makes my orgasm even stronger.
>>
>>5653644
Oh anon, you got me good there, I absolutely love Minna and I can totally imagine doing something like that with her while caressing her boobs.
>>
>>5653644
Blowjobs really are the best. Intimate and sweet.
>>
>>5653828
The appeal in blowjobs is that it's super hot to have a highly decorated ace on your knees having your cock in her mouth.

This is coming from someone who absolutely adores witches.
>>
>>5653876
*her knees

Fuck I should cum already.

One more hour until I'm home.
>>
>>5653876
For me it's the intimacy that's most appealing.
>>
>>5653876
Dominating the girl during a blowjob tickles my tastes a lot, but I'd also love a blowjob from a confident, ladylike witch like Minna, who knows how to please her man with her lips, her being fully in control, milking me as she wishes, smiling at my reactions to her tongue skills.
>>
File: 27473668.jpg (652KB, 1111x1199px) Image search: [Google]
27473668.jpg
652KB, 1111x1199px
Oh sweet, thread's still up.

Anyway, getting sucked by a serious and strict witch like Mio or Trude would be extra hot,
especially if she doesn't care getting cum on her clothes and hair but is just focusing on pleasing her man, sneaking a hand down her panties to help herself out.
>>
>>5654676
That gave me the idea of getting a quick blowjob from Minna in a dark storage room on the base, just pumping her mouth full of jizz when the alarm sounds, her rushing out to meet her squad so quick she barely has any time to swallow your thick load and then you watch the glorious 501st squad getting their battle orders from a mouth that heavily smells from your fresh cum.
>>
File: 6ac1746368f153e2fd42fd9ff47410dd.jpg (682KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
6ac1746368f153e2fd42fd9ff47410dd.jpg
682KB, 900x1271px
>>5655026
Oh yeah, Shirley would show up with her tits out and Erica with semen running down her legs.
>>
>>5655123
And Eila with slime smeared all across the face that smells like russian pussy.
>>
>>5655343
And Sanya is still collecting herself after cumming so hard.
>>
>>5655123
>Shirley and Trude shows up a bit late
>Shirley with tits out, Trude naked at the bottom
>Shirley has trails of saliva around her nipples
>Trude has strings of juice hanging between her legs
>>
>>5655862
At least they all show up. I can't be that a witch puts sex before her duty, right?
>>
>>5655920
You mean they wouldn't lose against the cock? Not sure about it.
>>
If this hurricane kills me tell Perrine I love her.
>>
File: 1475704707850.jpg (283KB, 695x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475704707850.jpg
283KB, 695x1000px
>>5656824
I'll tell her that you would fuck her as much as I do while I'm creaming her womb.
>>
>>5656886
;_; Don't do that to me, Anon.
>>
>>5656824
Just believe that you'll meet her for real if you die.
>>
File: 1475776601659.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475776601659.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>5656897
>Perrine sucking on my dick like a calf sucking milk from its mother's tit
>"Oh yeah, that other anon asked me to tell you he loves you."
>"Mhmppffmmm"
>>
>>5656984
I hate you.
>>
>>5656886
>>5656984
That's very rude anon, this isn't the cuck thread.
>>
>>5657167

There's the one Perrine anon who enjoys it, but I'm not sure if that's him. He seems to have disappeared.
>>
>>5657352
I just wanted to be sure my waifu knows that I love her.
>>
>>5657388

Ahh. I was starting to enjoy teasing him earlier. I hope he shows up today.
>>
>>5657388
I hope you have a daki of hers which you can hold thight.
>>
>>5657567
I have a pillow I hug and like to pretend it's her sometimes. Yes I know I'm pathetic.
>>
Aah~, I want to cum gallons between Shirley's tits.
>>
>>5657657
But where would it go? I'd have Lucchini lick it up like a cat does with milk.

>>5657584
It's not pathetic at all anon, I for myself have a Minna daki and I've never slep better.
>>
Ok guys, it's time for me to leave.
I'll finish on Minna's face since she's the witch I want to give a messy facial the most. Have fun maybe I'll look back tomorrow.
>>
>>5657746
Glad you had fun anon.

I'll have to admit I came four times to the lewd talk in this thread.

Wew.
>>
>>5657719

Lucchini would definitely be on clean-up duty. I'm sitting back in a big comfortable chair while Shirley's kneeling in front of me, wearing nothing but black stockings, pleasuring me with her big soft watermelons while Lucchini eagerly watches from the side, awaiting her tasty, sticky treat~

>>5657746

Do come back, I hope we can keep a decent amount of people around.
>>
>>5657388
Maybe get one last load off for her too before things get bad.
>>
>>5657841

It's not that bad, is it?
>>
>>5657898
It will be, power outages for days, flooded, home damage from wind.
>>
>>5657949
I honestly hope that you'll be alright anon.
>>
>>5657967
Thank you. I'm pretty anxious.
>>
>>5657949

That sounds rough. Stay safe, anon. Maybe the power will come back on just in time to catch brave witches episode 2!

Just to check for sure, you're not Perrine Sharing anon though, right?
>>
>>5658011
I'm not.
>>
>>5658172

Well, I hope everything works out. We don't really have those sorts of issues here, so I guess I can't entirely understand what it's like. The witches are watching over you.
>>
I like Minna too.
>>
>>5658249
Thank you. They'll be on my mind.
>>
>>5658346
Who doesn't?
>>
>>5658475

What's better, eating Minna out under her desk, or having her suck you off under her desk while you pretend to be commander?
>>
>>5658516
I'd gladly service her any time. I like her slender but womanlike body. And she's a nice girl.
Not that I wouldn't accept a blowjob from her as well.
>>
>>5658516
Eating her out while she's trying to hold her composure would surely be very fun.

Not saying that she wouldn't give excellent blowjobs.
>>
>>5658573
>>5658590

It would be fun to get on the intercom while she's blowing you and give lewd orders around the base, like telling certain witches to be lined up and ready in 30 minutes because you're coming for them too~
>>
>>5658653
Or simply transmit the noise of her and sucking you off so that everybody knows what's going on.

Oh Minna how I love you.
>>
>>5658954
Or have her sing and eat her out to see if she can stay in tune.
>>
>>5659013

Hehe, like turning the dials on a radio.
>>
>>5659126
I'd make sure she actually has a screaming orgasm and everyone on the base can hear it through the radio
>>
>>5659155

>Mio comes in to check on Minna
>Finds her half-collapsed in her chair, shirt open, panting with a very satisfied but exhausted look on her face
>Anon has already snuck away.
>>
I hope all the anons are saving up for later.
>>
Hmm, anyone lurking?
>>
>>5662894
I'm trying to think of how to dick Eila.
>>
>>5662946

Eila's a tough one to get a leg up on, since she can predict the future and all. She would be rather dominant because of that, but if you can outsmart her ahead of time, there will be nothing she can do about it when she sees it coming except surrender to the dick.

The main way to get her flustered and defenseless is through Sanya, of course.
>>
File: 1391735634654.png (227KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1391735634654.png
227KB, 500x690px
Too quiet. Isn't OP Perrine anon around?
>>
>>5664959
Hi.
>>
File: 1366500925604.jpg (619KB, 1000x698px) Image search: [Google]
1366500925604.jpg
619KB, 1000x698px
>>5665231

Hello anon! How was your day?
>>
>>5665475
A little stressful but okay, better now that I get to stare at that wonderful butt.
>>
File: 1366543723813.jpg (90KB, 764x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1366543723813.jpg
90KB, 764x1080px
>>5665542

Well, you're home now, right? Perrine will help you relax.
>>
>>5665600
I love that ass. I'm home now yeah, trying to settle in and relax a bit. Would love to have her here to help. Come home and just kiss her, melt into that warmth.
>>
File: 1391734948672.jpg (98KB, 540x738px) Image search: [Google]
1391734948672.jpg
98KB, 540x738px
>>5665609

One of those "a dinner, a bath, or me?" situations?
>>
>>5665698
That would be sweet. Her and bath, the warmth of the water, laying my head between her breasts, having her pet my hair back while I relax before dinner, suckle on her nipple and just lose myself in it.
>>
>>5665722

I'm sure Perrine would love having her breasts teased like that. I think smaller ones are much more sensitive.
>>
>>5665787
Hearing her moan and whimper, watching her squirm. Would be nice. Gets me hard just thinking about her
>>
>>5665888

That's the spirit! Perrine would be liable to start purring in your arms like a little kitten.
>>
>>5665929
Would make sure that I got her off. It's nice to be comforted too from time to time, though.
>>
>>5665942

Well, she could be nursing you like a baby while her soft hand slips into your boxers and gently strokes you off~
>>
>>5665989
That sounds so hot. Spurting in her hand. I think handjobs are really underrated! Something else I'd really love to do is convince her to lounge around topless when it's just the two o fus.
>>
You guys are lewd.

I like it.
>>
>>5666282
I've always liked the thought of Erica teasing me in public. Groping, flashing, whispering lewd things into my ear.
>>
>>5666260

What about a transparent babydoll? That's more fitting of a proper lady like Perrine.

>>5666282

Please join in, anon. I love that picture very much, Erica is my favorite.
>>
>>5666344
While I agree that it's definitely more fitting I think there's something special about just toplessness like that.
>>
>>5666353

I understand. I'm sure Perrine would be very comfortable with it.
>>
>>5666297

I can see her being a bit of a tease like that, before dragging you off for some fun in a secluded spot.

>>5666344

I love that picture too, its very casual which is very Erica.
>>
>>5666436
>>5666462
I'm sorry, I have a real love for being teased in general.
>>
>>5666478

Nothing to be sorry about. Teasing is very understandable. Witches are brimming with with sexiness, and it's best sometimes to savor it.

What kind of ways do you think Perrine would tease you in?
>>
File: 1369256089900.jpg (237KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
1369256089900.jpg
237KB, 700x950px
>>5666478

Same. Erica is fun for that because she'd be quite casual about wearing or not wearing panties or tops around the house. Though she does it quite innocently, she's such a cheeky and playful thing that once she realized you liked it she'd become being more of a tease.
>>
>>5666575

I hope Erica realizes that so much teasing and flaunting of that body can only end one way! I have this fantasy about basically carrying her around the house and passionately fucking her in multiple positions in every room all day. Against the wall in the shower, bent over the dining room table, her servicing me on her knees in the living room, leglocking on the bed, lifting her up as she braces on the balcony and her moans and blissful screams echo through the neighborhood, riding doggystyle in the yard next to the pool, leaving puddles of semen all throughout the house.~
>>
I definitely feel teased with you anons being so quiet! Maybe I'm a bit too excited right now.
>>
>>5666525
Perrine is refined. I'm sure she'd find subtle ways to do it, which would be very nice! Sorry for delayed respones, trying to deal with this whole hurricane thing.
>>
>>5667277

Oh! I thought you were the anon who made the thread. Unless you're both in the path of the hurricane?
>>
>>5667293
Looks like I have a Perrinefriend who lives in Florida, then.
>>
File: 25276775.jpg (531KB, 1068x1508px) Image search: [Google]
25276775.jpg
531KB, 1068x1508px
>>5666768

That sounds like an amazing way to spend a lazy day off. I like the idea of relaxing casual sex with Erica, just hanging around, having fun while going at it every now and then when she teases you enough.

How would she'd feel about multiple guys at once? I think she'd be into it, more things to keep her entertained with.
>>
>>5667312
While I agree gangbanging a a naughty witch like Erica would be fun, I'd imagine doing one of seniors like that is even better.

Just think of Minna getting stuffed with cocks, eagerly sucking and jerking of multiple ones while being penetrated by two others.
>>
>>5667293
>>5667306
I am the Anon who made the thread, just to confirm. Talked about sharing her and such.
>>
>>5667306

What a coincidence. I'm sure that works for you, having someone so close willing to love Perrine as well.

>>5667312

It would be rather active and energetic sex, but I suppose it's lazy in a way.

Erica could definitely handle the challenge! I'm sure the ideal appeals to her a little. Us anons could all hang around in the living room, nude, all of us having casual conversation, drinking a little beer, maybe watching tv, while we pass around Erica and she enjoys herself. It's a little weird and specific, but the idea of her also conversing about some innocent unrelated topic with everyone like she's just hanging out while bouncing up and down on a fat cock is really hot. Making one anon cum, then hopping off his cock with an energetic little spring to her step while she drops to her knees and starts stroking another off, turning her head to address the third about the weather we're having or something.
>>
>>5667420
I'm going to try to get a hold of him after this is over. Perrine deserves the best, someone else who appreciates her as much as I do must be a good person. Your Erica scenario sounds really hot. I love the thought of having her casually bounce in my lap while we all just hang out and talk about nothing in particular! Passing her around like that, can I get in on that?
>>
>>5667469

I wish you luck, but he might not be into that sort of thing. I thought you were already enjoying the way I was appreciating Perrine? Hehe.

And of course you can come with, anon! 3-4 anons sounds like the right sweet spot for that sort of thing.

I like the idea of it being Erica's house, so she's also a courteous host who 'entertains' us by bringing us drinks and making dinner (not her strong suit, but maybe something frozen or easy - or she could order takeout and answer the door in nothing but panties) while covered in our cum.
>>
>>5667567
You appreciate her very well! Thanks for putting up with that kind of thing, I know it's looked down upon here.

That sounds hot! Ordering pizza or something and having her answer covered in cum and in just pantsu, showing off those cute young titties, teasing the delivery guy. He can peak in and see the group of us just chilling. It sounds hot passing her around all night, all getting turns filling and fucking her, perhaps she could even shower with each of us, clean us all up before we all finally go to sleep.
>>
>>5667420

Yeah, I like this idea. I want her to suck me off and lick my balls while someone else rails her hard. Or getting a footjob while she jerks someone else off.

>>5667358

I certainly do want to think of her being stuffed with cocks. Minna seems like the most gangbangable witch. Not as uptight as Mio or Trude and Charlotte would be too fast and it'd be over too soon, but Minna would be perfect.
>>
>>5667567
The thought of covering a witch in spunk from head to toes is very appealing.
Your house fantasy also is amazing but if we were at the base, once we're all empty, we could have her tease the other witches by walking around, starring of our jizz.
>>
>>5667623

Oh, to be honest anon I kind of enjoy teasing you a bit. As long as you're truly getting enjoyment too! You're welcome to share any requests you might have.

Showering is a must, Erica eagerly tending to all of us individually to make sure we had a great time. Maybe as things start to wind down and we get a bit more tired, she can sit between two of us and idly jerk us off at the same time as she leans back comfortably in the couch, her perky tits covered in our cum. Maybe this could be a normal saturday night? And maybe Ursula will drop in every once and awhile to hang out too.

>>5667682

You think the other witches would come looking for us, wondering where their share is?
>>
>>5667703
That sounds really cute. The last few nightowls who stay up with her getting lazily jerked off before everything is said and done. Someone's mention of a footjob earlier sounded interesting. i've always wondered what that might feel like. I just want everyone to have fun you know! I'm open to sharing requetss but being... having some cuck-like fantasies is probably bad of me.
>>
>>5667730

It makes you feel guilty, or you're just hesitant to share?

I don't really condone most of the shit associated with it, but I do like openness and sharing. You can have that without some of the other real nasty stuff people always talk about.
>>
>>5667771
I love sharing! I agree you can have that without any of the nasty cuckold stuff. I'm both embarrassed about it and I feel guilty about it. It's not something I'm always in the mood for, but when I am I do like some of the meaner/nastier aspects of it.

Sharing and casual sex between friends is an entirely different thing. A lovely, beautiful thing I think!
>>
>>5667802

To be honest I think i've seen you around in other threads, anon. There's a few nasty folk in there. If you want to vent those sort of desires, how about coming around here instead? I'll be sure to take care of your Perrine without bullying you too or anything, and you can join or just watch.
>>
>>5667847
That's very kind of you. It's not something I always like, but when I do feel like it I'll come here. Thank you very much. It's different from just sharing, which is something I'm into anyway. I like a little exhibitoinism too. This Erica scenario really has me excited as well! Group stuff can be really fun with the right atmosphere.
>>
An idea just popped up involving Heidemarie.

Think of the 501st inviting innocent and cute Heidi over to their base while we're waiting in the living room, slowly jerking our dicks and as they enter with Heidi in front, Erica pulls Dirndl down from behind, exposing her huge funbags.

She would be blushing furiously at first, but after getting handled by us for multiple hours, she'd become an experienced cock handler as well.
>>
>>5667921
I would adore sucking on those tits for her, welcome her into the world of sexual fun.
>>
>>5667882

Hmm, should I invite Perrine to come sit on my lap, then? Or is it not something you're in the mood for right now?

Either way, the Erica scenario really is wonderful. It just sounds so comfy and blissful. Maybe one saturday night, we could all get together in the bedroom with her and have a group cam show with her on the internet? Assuming a more modern-tech setting. The show could start up and in front of thousands of fans is an innocent looking Erica sitting on the edge of the bed, totally nude, surrounded by four horny anons for all to see.

>>5667921

Wonderful idea anon! Just make sure you're gentle with Heidi. I'm sure she'll come to enjoy the cock like all witches, but we need to ease her into it. I'm looking forward to my first paizuri with her.~
>>
>>5667964
You're welcome to if you like. Sometimes I get jealous easy too. I'll be honest it's something I'm sort of struggling to find exactly what I like with. Some of the things you mentioned yesterday seemed nice too, having a semi-open relationship with her, that sounds quite fun. All of this kind of has me interested in what a footjob from Erica might be like. The four of us dicking her on a livestream seems really great.
>>
>>5667992

Mm, Perrine just wanted to let you know that she had a lot of fun with the orphans this morning. She's very skilled at helping them destress a little. That should be some proof that size isn't everything!

A footjob from Erica sounds like it would have to be a rather intimate affair, it seems difficult to do that sort of thing as a group. I'm sure it would feel wonderful though. She'd have a tad pinch of inexperience that, along with her desire to please, would lead to something really cute.
>>
>>5668039
I hope Amelie joined in for the fun with the orphans.
>>
>>5668039

I want to blow a load on Erica's feet. It'd be really cute having her feet all over you. I bet it would feel really soft and warm and she's quite dexterous, poking you with her toes and rubbing up and down with arch of her feet.
>>
>>5668052

Amelie helped get them ready. You know what they say about rabbits! I believe Perrine was the center of attention though.

>>5668085

There's definitely an appeal to how clumsy it would feel.
>>
>>5667992

The only question is who gets to go first?
>>
>>5668154

Erica's choice, of course. If nothing else we could put it up to a vote in the stream chat.
>>
File: 83ee4a5aaab1225d3de50877ef301d57.jpg (185KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
83ee4a5aaab1225d3de50877ef301d57.jpg
185KB, 768x1024px
>>5668170
Y-You want to stream a witch getting dicked?

L-Lewd!
>>
>>5668188

Only if she would enjoy it! It would be a fun way to spruce up our whole Saturday night at Erica's house scenario.

I like the idea of Erica enthusiastically introducing us (and our dicks) to the stream before the vote is up.
>>
>>5668188
That sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>5668234
She could encourage the thousands of fans watching to cum in a bottle themselves and send it to her so not a single drop of cock juice gets wasted.
>>
>>5668258

That seems a bit ridiculous. Maybe we could host a public fan event?~ Like I said earlier, I think Erica would be a likely winner of that gangbang contest.

And besides, Erica is a bit messy herself. I'm sure more than a few drops would be wasted by pouring down her chest or all over her face and rump~.

You're Perrine anon, right? Got you thinking about Erica do I?
>>
Lynette is the girl for me~
>>
>>5668303
No, I'm the work anon from yesterday, that said, I gotta go again now.

Erica has been my favourite when I first watched the series but now Minna is my absolute goddess.
>>
>>5668313

What is it you'd like to do with Lynne, anon?

>>5668326

Ah, sorry for all the confusion. Do come back anon!

I like the idea you gave me though, a sort of handshake-event meetup event for the witches except you cum on their smiling faces~. Everyone's dying to go to Erica-con 2016.
>>
>>5668368
Hard missionary with plenty of foreplay.
>>
>>5668373

Lynette is definitely the missionary type, there's so much softness to envelope yourself in.
>>
>>5668384
Of course, plus she has some beautiful eyes to stare into while doing it.
>>
>>5668402

She might be too shy to lock eyes with for long.

Hope I didn't scare off OPerrine anon with my orphans comment.
>>
>>5668412
Locking eyes and then having her blush and look away sounds too darn cute.
>>
>>5668421

She blushes and looks away, but locks her legs around your back and pulls you closer.~
>>
>>5668434
That sounds too cute!
I'd meet her pull with a thrust of my own.
>>
>>5668450

I trust you have plenty of sticky, gooey love to sooth her insides with? Lynneanons always seem to have a thing for breeding.
>>
>>5668463
Of course!
I'd save it up for a few days to make sure it is as thick as possible.
>>
>>5668468

I like to think that in our little fantasy world we almost always have plenty to give the witches.

Where oh where did Perrine anon go? Maybe he wasn't in the sharing mood afterall.
>>
>>5668486
Well that certainly would be convenient.
I'd want to spray her stomach along with filling her.
>>
>>5668494

Nothing more delicious than a cream-covered witch.
>>
>>5668537
A witch with a little bit of pubic hair would be best for it I think, and I suspect Lynne would have a patch.
>>
>>5668541

I like my witches smooth, but to each his own. I do believe that is a bit of a Brittanian stereotype.
>>
>>5668551
I think most would be completely smooth, but ones like Mio in my mind would definitely have a bit of hair.
>>
>>5668555

You're probably right about that I suppose. If nothing else, I could get a good look in and help them shave!

And maybe our Floridan anons lost power because of the hurricane. Hope they're alright.
>>
>>5668601
Of course!
Shaving them sounds really interesting actually.
>>
>>5668607

Guess I never really thought about it... It doesn't seem too super exciting, though.

It's time for bed soon, probably. I know i've been the most talkative one here, and we're nearing bump limit. I hope there's enough interest to make a second thread and keep it up.
>>
>>5668693
I would try to keep it up if you were to make a new one but I have to admit my love is pretty spent now.
>>
>>5668723

Same here, really. I guess it's not the sort of thing to do 24/7, but I really do enjoy it. I'll probably have plenty of energy tomorrow again.

I'll make sure to look for a thread tomorrow if someone wants to make one, assuming someone doesn't as soon as this one's over. If not, maybe we should make them after every BW episode airs to celebrate?
>>
I love the idea of letting Minna have control of me for an entire night.
>>
>>5668782
>after every BW episode

Fantastic idea, making this a weekly thing would be ideal.
>>
>>5668798
Amazing stuff, I'd love to be at her command for a day, see what she'd make me do, jizzing in her coffee and what not.
>>
Seeing how the thread is nearing bump limit.
Just a friendly reminder that there's a nsfw board on helma for witches.
Also with a fantasy thread like this that covers the same things, only difference being the thread is always up and everything gets archived for future reading which is nice for the dick and heart.
http://helma.us/nsfw/res/1196.html
>>
>>5668805

I mean, if the interest is there, we can go another thread in a row. So maybe 1-2 threads a week.

>>5668813

Do you think you could truly conquer the Minnabutt?

>>5668818

I like this place better. More anons are likely to post and this sort of stuff seems more at home on /trash/ than helma. /trash/ is archived on desustorage too.
>>
>>5668818
Absolutely, I'm an avid helma user and recommend it to anyone, especially the nsfw board.

I might be a tad less extreme than here though.
>>
>>5668843
It would be nice conquering her. All the casual sex with the other witches was wonderful but Minna is the one I want to marry and raise a family with.
>>
>>5668843
I've used trash for witch talking for months here on the fapping threads and helma for years. I like both but helma is better in the archival way since the thread is always the same, using desuarchive is such a hassle to find anything.
More anons are likely post in what anons talk about, just need to mention it a bit more often, there's few anons here already who use it from before.
How is this place any more home than helma though? I mean look at the thread, it's the same stuff as here exactly. Anyways not saying no to these threads or anything, just hoping to see more activity in helma, especially if there's no thread on trash, that place is always up and ready for posting.
>>
>>5668880

Well, who's your favorite witch anon?
>>
>>5668843
Conquering the Minnabutt would be a man's challenge. She looks so reserved and ladylike, but in truth she's a beast, always hungry for manmeat. 2 or 3 would have a hard time satisfying her. Minna is surely the witch to go for anal gangbangs. Taking two dicks up in her butt is like taking a breath for her. Such a lovely view it would be her walking a little bit funny the day after.

Also, what about bringing the witchcraft a bit further and have all Witches walk around completely naked on the base all the time? They would consider it perfectly normal and would talk to us maintenence guys with their beautiful tits and pussies in full view.
>>
>>5669005

All the time isn't fun, it makes it less exciting. Certainly some of the time though, maybe they're on a rotating schedule. One day is completely nude, one day is just lewd outfits, etc.
>>
>>5669020
We could even have different themes during the week.

-Fully naked
-Their usual uniform
-School uniform
-Lingerie

Any other ideas?
>>
>>5669112

-Low-leg pants and socks only
-Casual clothes
-Pantless day

I think it would be better if they were special events though, not a weekly schedule. I'm sure witches would end up being naked around the base quite often anyways in any one of the spontaneous gangbangs.
>>
I'm greedy so I made a new thread, we'll see how it goes.

>>5669177
>>5669177
>>5669177
>>5669177
>>
>>5669112
Miniskirts with no panties.
They wouldn't understand but it's all good.
>Minna dropping her pen and bending over with straight legs to pick it up
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.