[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

/tlhg/ - The Loud House General Edición Mexicana >Boor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 249

/tlhg/ - The Loud House General
Edición Mexicana

>Booru:
http://tlb.booru.org

>Fanfics:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2

>Thread Archive:
https://pastebin.com/4EvqQn5K

———————————

>Episodes:
http://pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

>Extras:
http://pastebin.com/59KNQH3Z

———————————

Upcoming Episodes:

Future Tense (Monday: 9/18) (Leaked)
>When Mom and Dad meet a new accomplished family, they worry that their kids aren't doing enough activities to ensure a successful future.
DL: https://mega.nz/#!lUMSWRLQ!8Qrnpday4lozA34wrD-YgxJQ5P9-WAIuXPeYd5XakLs
DL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-dEJ8liTP2iRkltcVRrMlp4dDA/

Yes-Man (Tuesday: 9/19)
>The Loud sisters need help from the "master of persuasion", AKA Lincoln. He will teach them how they can ask Mom and Dad for money.

Friend or Faux (Wednesday: 9/20)
>Lisa gets her kindergarten report card back to discover she’s gotten an F– in social skills. To bring up her grade, she must make a friend.

No Laughing Matter (Thursday: 9/21)
>When Luan realizes how her siblings complain about her jokes, she gives up her passion. But the others feel bad about it, so they have to show Luan that she is funny.

No Spoilers (Airdate: TBA)
>Knowing Leni’s history of spoiling surprises, the kids decide not to tell her about Mom’s upcoming party. But keeping Leni away is no easy task.
>>
Baby Lily is a sexy Lily.
>>
File: 140900896773.png (277KB, 345x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140900896773.png
277KB, 345x365px
>>
File: Lisa.jpg (160KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lisa.jpg
160KB, 1365x768px
A Lisa
>>
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>11588583
Spics? In my thread?
>>
File: jcm-2 Lynn .jpg (731KB, 768x1224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jcm-2 Lynn .jpg
731KB, 768x1224px
Have a Lynn. She's cute!
>>
>>11588818
You can't post scat Anon!
>>
>>11588707
Is cute!
>>
I guess I'll take the quints if nobody else wants them.
>>
>>11588887
too bad
>>
File: 1485389612440.png (199KB, 640x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485389612440.png
199KB, 640x700px
>>11588892
There is no justice in this world.
>>
>>11588909
just try again later.
>>
>>11588909
Leave it to the professionals next time and my dubs confirm.
>>
File: 1503802819810.jpg (202KB, 589x835px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503802819810.jpg
202KB, 589x835px
An older Lily is a cute Lily!
>>
This Loud enough for ya?
>>
File: kura-kei Lynn.jpg (71KB, 640x1029px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kura-kei Lynn.jpg
71KB, 640x1029px
>>11588885
You need to scat, anon. Lynn knows she's cute.
>>
>>11588983
>Lynn thinks she's cute, but is actually an androgynous, brutish, filthy little thug.
FTFY
>>
>>11588970
Only if Lori was cumming into her own mouth.
>>
File: 1494075501615.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494075501615.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
>Dreaming about Leni and me in a zombie apocalypse
>Kill dozens of them and shit
>We talk about our favorite things before the disaster
>We both start talking about how much we miss our family and friends
>Wake up before we kiss each other

I would be mad, but a wise man counts his blessings.

At least was better than the Luna dream.
>>
>>11588960
Clearly not cute enough to get quints.
>>
File: IMG_7593.jpg (206KB, 814x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7593.jpg
206KB, 814x768px
Lynn is the best!
>>
File: 1505220521781.jpg (29KB, 600x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505220521781.jpg
29KB, 600x630px
>>11588970
>>
>>11589145
What Luna dream?

>>11589219
The best what?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 245x263px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 245x263px
>>
File: 1490762697381.jpg (157KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490762697381.jpg
157KB, 700x700px
I just talked to Jesus
>>
>>11589276
What he say?
>>
File: 1504524278938.jpg (383KB, 1050x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504524278938.jpg
383KB, 1050x1400px
>>11589261
The best elf.
>>
>>11589287
He said "What up, Yeezus?"
>>
>>11589261
I had a dream where Luna, some friends and I were in a pool concert of AC/DC.
>>
>>11589290
The best Mrs. Claus.
>>
>>11589300
The best big sister.
>>
>>11589219
>>11589290
>>11589300
>>11589305
but is she strong?
>>
>>11589298
I'm assuming that didn't go very well?
>>
File: jcm-2 Lynn Loud.jpg (838KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jcm-2 Lynn Loud.jpg
838KB, 1024x1280px
>>11589305
The best at everything!
>>
>>11589308
She's hella strong.
>>
Wow, I love Lynn now?
>>
>>11589319
wow
>>
File: image.png (849KB, 450x3286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
849KB, 450x3286px
>>11589308
She's only 13, of course not.
Thankfully she's at the prime breeding age so she's got that going for her at least.
>>
wow, I hate Lynn now?
>>
>>11589330
You'd better, or else!
>>
File: 1471943013446.png (110KB, 489x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471943013446.png
110KB, 489x488px
>>11589319
>implying
>mfw she thought a 315 bench was a lot
would spark this dumb bint in 2.5 seconds la
>>
File: 1504194906219.png (10KB, 701x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504194906219.png
10KB, 701x589px
>>11589349
No
>>
>>11589366
she doesn't really look strong in that image.
>>
>>11589310
Nah, it was fine, they sang almost all Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap and it was a cool ambient.

But it felt... flat.

There was no important interaction.

You could replace Luna with another generic rock girl and it would have been the same.

So what's the point then?
>>
>>11589376
And your meme isn't fun, what's your point?
>>
>>11589393
this lynn is strong only because she's black and independent
>>
I'm sad
>>
>>11589393
and she has a big python wrapping around her thigh
>>
File: IMG_7590.jpg (83KB, 632x552px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7590.jpg
83KB, 632x552px
>>11589330
Good
>>
>>11589405
>>
File: 1505550181836.jpg (85KB, 562x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505550181836.jpg
85KB, 562x488px
¿Esto es el /basurero/ edición de La Casa Loud?
>>
>>11589433
Burrito
>>
>>11589441
¡Jajaja si!

God fucking Christ I hate speaking Spanish with a burning passion. I hate to accept the fact that I'm half Mexican.
>>
>>11589433
Esta es la mejor edición que hemos tenido desde hace tres años :)
>>
>>11589433
Si
>>
File: 1501011265428.png (542KB, 1180x728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501011265428.png
542KB, 1180x728px
>>11589433
>>11589441
>>11589454
>>11589459
>>11589461
>>
File: u wat.jpg (254KB, 763x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u wat.jpg
254KB, 763x757px
I'M A FUGGEN AUSTRALIAN CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
Hope you fine gentlemen are having a good day in the States.
>>
>>11589478
>>
>>11589454
Spanish is one of the greatest language of world, senpai.

Now, being half Mexican it's something you should be proud of.

It means your mom/dad did everything in their power to get you out of that shithole
>>
>>11589454
If you're half Mexican why are you a full faggot?
>>
>>11589519
My grandfather and my mother along with my two aunts and uncles managed to come here legally in the early 90s, came through El Paso and just stayed there until my mother had given up border city lifestyle and decided to call home in Colorado in the late 90s. I guess I can accept with being half Mexican knowing that I'm part of a bloodline.

>>11589546
Because Luan is a good sister you fag.
>>
>>11589573
>Luan
>sister
>>
File: 1505067947930.png (175KB, 679x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505067947930.png
175KB, 679x404px
>>11589602
>Luan
>stereotype for luanbomber
>>
>>11589602
W-What do you mean?
>>
>>11589573
See?

Don't hate being half Mexican, be proud that your kids will not be born in that hell thanks to your Mexican family.
>>
>>11589644
I'd never thought I would honestly get a confidence boost on a thread on 4chan of all places. Many thanks, anon.
>>
>>11589339
What the fuck even is this comic
>>
>>11589666
Satan, you're a faggot
>>
>>11589666
Just something baryl did, that should explain everything. I thought you would like it, Satan.
>>
>>11589433
A huevo.
>>
File: lynn0025.png (317KB, 549x526px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lynn0025.png
317KB, 549x526px
>>11589666
What a pussy
>>
File: 1495498058027.jpg (217KB, 878x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495498058027.jpg
217KB, 878x768px
>>11589602
"She" is trans?
>>
>>
>>11589740
Is she a giant or is just the perspective?
>>
>>11589770
I think the artist didn't intend it to look like cookie was a giant
>>
What do you think her real name is?
>>
>>11589825
biscuit
>>
File: 1503767874477.png (54KB, 287x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503767874477.png
54KB, 287x387px
>>11589825
Megaman
>>
>>11589825
I change my mind, her name is actually kuki
>>
>>11589825
Sucy
>>
>>11589854
do you have the tentacle rape version?
>>
>>11589825
Deedee
>>
>>11589974
*Dedede
>>
>>11589825
Cookie
>>
File: backupPreview.png (420KB, 782x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
backupPreview.png
420KB, 782x440px
>>11589991
*blocks your path*
>>
File: IMG_7552.jpg (203KB, 768x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7552.jpg
203KB, 768x700px
>>11590073
>>
File: 1502230638404.png (25KB, 310x251px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502230638404.png
25KB, 310x251px
>>11590073
poyo
>>
>>11588970
>>
>>11589433
CÁLLATE CARAJO.
>>
File: 1503773571768.png (143KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503773571768.png
143KB, 671x1000px
>Dr. Pavel, I'm QT3.14
>>
File: Lane 5.png (382KB, 422x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lane 5.png
382KB, 422x710px
>>11590280
Lane?
>>
>>11589519
Spanish is a shit language of a failed nation and it's retarded, parasitic offspring. Speaking it should warrant public executions.
>>
>>11590331
>>>/pol/
>>
>>11590364
Lemme guess, you think Spanish is a brown people language despite it coming from Spain and thus created by whites.
>>
>>11590331
Watch it so you don't cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
>>11590331
>Spanish is so complicated for me soe I hate it

Thought, I agree people should not speak Spanish in the US
>>
The hiatus technically ends tomorrow? no?
>>
>>11590467
yes, are you happy?
>>
>>11590405
Sure
>>
File: IMG_7567.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7567.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>11590467
>>11590486
>more half hour specials in season 3

Does that mean we have to occasionally wait 1-2 months for one episode?
>>
File: mooching Luna.jpg (79KB, 470x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mooching Luna.jpg
79KB, 470x470px
>tfw I finally cut my nails after growing them out for so long
It is a conflicting felling. I miss them already but they were getting annoying.
>>
>>11590364
>>>/lgbt/

>>11590433
I wouldn't mind it if people spoke Spanish in the US. If it weren't for the beaners. Not only is their gutterspeak an insult to proper Spanish, but they're the perfect example of why if you invade somewhere, you don't try to make the natives civilized, you exterminate them. They refuse to assimilate, can't control their kids, and constantly blare their music at all hours of the day.
>>
File: 1475222.jpg (60KB, 800x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475222.jpg
60KB, 800x460px
>>11590331
Marco Aurelio Denegri (MAD) aquí. Mira anon, no se como describir su oración tan cacasena y peripatética, pero remitiré a decir que según un cronistas españoles concuerda en que la diversificación del español en toda España, fue producto de una necesidad de unificación para así poder expulsar a los moros de sus tierras, así que manito estudie mejor antes de hablar huevadas.
>>
>>11590529
Would I get banned on /lgbt/ if I created a thread saying that Mexicans are a shit?
>>
>>11590543
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>11590529
>They refuse to assimilate, can't control their kids, and constantly blare their music at all hours of the day.


This.

This so fucking much.
>>
File: Hot Musty Breath.png (32KB, 264x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hot Musty Breath.png
32KB, 264x294px
>>11588583
I want to fuck this PigSlut so hard her mind goes completely blank and she can't even form a coherent sentence
>>
>>11590528
>I miss them
You shouldn't miss something that was annoying.
>>
>>11590564
Yeah, we heard you the first 246 times.
>>
>>11590590
I can't believe you kept count.
>>
File: The Big Snooze.png (203KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Big Snooze.png
203KB, 1000x688px
Thin or huge, Luan's always cute.
>>
>>11590589
I kind of liked the utility of long nails. They were good for scratching and picking up things. But at the same time I hate unintentionally scratch something and almost bend a nail.
>>
File: 1505121067181.png (605KB, 960x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505121067181.png
605KB, 960x540px
>>11590543
Probably, so I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>11590604
Preeeetty sure 14-year-olds doesn't sleep with only underwear.
>>
File: now we wait.png (88KB, 720x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
now we wait.png
88KB, 720x332px
>>11590562
>>11590631
>>
File: 1505591698810.jpg (143KB, 823x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505591698810.jpg
143KB, 823x708px
Luan Loud, here
roast me
>>
File: Luan 92.jpg (154KB, 928x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luan 92.jpg
154KB, 928x738px
>>11590655
I can't. You're too perfect.
>>
File: 735578.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
735578.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>11590655
Luan

>Ugliest design (widow's peak, beaver teeth, plad clothes)
>Female Rodney Dangerfield, 95% of her dialogue are shitty one-liners, 4% is "GET IT?!" and 1% is actual relevant sentences.
>Abusive towards her siblings aside from one scene with Lily.
>None of them can stand her, Lynn whacks her once and everyone but Dad just groans at her jokes.
>Even Luna has more backstory and development.
>Pulled a prank on Lincoln where she literally had rabid raccoons attack her sibling.
>Always goes "Get it?! GET IT?!" like the attention whore she is.
>Looks even more like a monkey than Luna does.
>Has no future.
>Even the baby is more interesting than her.
>Thought an ideal date for her brother was an ugly fat chick
>She abuses animals, her own pets no less
>Her family clearly dreads her being around on April Fool's because of how insufferable she is
>Her own family locked her in a cage so they didn't have to deal with her
>Confirmed psychopath that doesn't give a fuck about others
>Ronnie Anne was the highlight of Luan's episode
>Clyde is less annoying than her
>Male Luan had the worst design and voice
>She is a confirmed slut
>In her second episode, she got overshadowed by Maggie, a literal one-off character
>Did her best to ruin the Christmas Special
>Luan is so dull they have to recycle a previous episode's plot for her third focus episode
>Family was fucking ECSTATIC at sending her away for a weekend
>Bleached an eight year-old
>Sent her sister flying through the air
>Set a monkey on her other sister
>Dropped a six year-old into a vat of pies she's allergic to
>Corrupted Lynn Sr.
>Can't laugh it off that she got pranked like a good sport, instead swore revenge like an autist
>Threatened to beat Lincoln with a baseball bat
>Three Luan episodes in a row that were 0/10s
>Luanfags BTFO once more

Luan confirmed for WORST SISTER.
>>
File: 1379791.jpg (26KB, 632x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379791.jpg
26KB, 632x382px
>>11590650
CÁLLATE CARAJO.
>>
>>11590655
The only funny thing about Luan is how she thinks she'll be a successful comedian.
>>
File: Movie Buddies.png (183KB, 863x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Movie Buddies.png
183KB, 863x499px
>>11590649

She's close with her brother like that, it's cool.
>>
>>11590685
no u
>>
>no Lynn x Carol Pingry fic story.
>>
File: Eating.png (52KB, 162x139px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eating.png
52KB, 162x139px
>>11590655
You're funny looking?
>>
File: 1379793.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379793.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>11590685
-Pero teniente Gamboa, ¿usted es transexual?
CÁLLENSE CARAJO, AQUÍ NADIE PODRÍA LLEGAR A SER TREMENDO MARICÓN.
-Excepto por el Poeta, él es tremendo rosquete.
-Carajo, cállate jaguar.
>>
>>11590650
My country might be a piece of shit but at least we resist the faggority
>>
>no Lynn x Lincoln Loud fic story.
>>
File: 1500531750875.png (199KB, 682x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500531750875.png
199KB, 682x708px
>>11590649
>Implying teenagers don't sleep in as few layers as possible due to constant masturbation
>>
File: 1504458050311.gif (1021KB, 288x162px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504458050311.gif
1021KB, 288x162px
>No Lynn
>>
File: 1497261257449.jpg (149KB, 768x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497261257449.jpg
149KB, 768x768px
>>11590720
>no Lynn's hockey stick x yurifag's fucking skull fic story
>>
>>11590649
This
>>11590749

Have you forgotten the best days of your life?
>>
File: Clyde big eyes.jpg (137KB, 858x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Clyde big eyes.jpg
137KB, 858x768px
>Lynn
>>
File: 1505252510683.jpg (115KB, 536x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505252510683.jpg
115KB, 536x684px
>>11590775
>Nigger
>>
File: 16646441.jpg (202KB, 1182x837px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16646441.jpg
202KB, 1182x837px
>>11590755
Europosters, probably are busy, so no big surprise if there is not Lynn at this hours.
>>
File: 1490235845340.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490235845340.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>
>>11590765
I didn't started jerking off until I was 16 or 17.
>>
>>11590792
So, is there no kysfag around at the moment?
>>
File: IMG_7588.png (393KB, 513x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7588.png
393KB, 513x421px
>>11590775
>Clyde
>>
File: 13146441.jpg (15KB, 340x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13146441.jpg
15KB, 340x324px
>>11590814
He is NEET, like the majority of us, so i doubt it.
>>
>>11590814
he's a lenifag, idiot
>>
>Lynn
>>
File: IMG_7550.jpg (140KB, 620x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7550.jpg
140KB, 620x620px
>>11590755
>>11590792
Don't worry I have it covered
>>
>>11590792
>He can't post while he sleeps.
pathetic
>>
>>11590807
What?

How?
>>
>>11590907
My foreskin was thick. It took me awhile to properly masturbate.
>>
File: Trap Vs.jpg (254KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trap Vs.jpg
254KB, 1200x855px
Well guys?.......
>>
>>11590920
Kek, freak.

Is it an inconvenient with sex?
>>
>>11590944
I've never had sex with anyone, anon.
>>
>>11590956
why, don't you have siblings?
>>
File: 1477664350970.jpg (323KB, 1008x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477664350970.jpg
323KB, 1008x1280px
>>11590943
i only care about cute boy feet
>>
>>11590981
I have 2 brothers.
>>
>>11590956
Can't you buy a whore?
>>
>>11590433
I speak Spanish, I just loathe it and Mexican culture.
>>
>>11590987
And why didn't you fuck them?
>>
>>11588583
>drunk kids
unf
>>
>>11588583
>sexy boy
unf
>>
>>11591021
Because is not normal to fuck your siblings, man. Plus, I'm not gay, I've been looking at a cute girl lately, brunette with a goofy face, though her teeth are kinda fucked up.
>>
File: 1485415111312.png (216KB, 405x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485415111312.png
216KB, 405x408px
>>11591069
>I've been looking at a cute girl lately, brunette with a goofy face, though her teeth are kinda fucked up.

Luan will never go out with you.
>>
>>11591069
Don't talk about Luan like that
>>
>>11591069
Its more normal than you think and you're too picky, that's why you're still a virgin.
>>
>>11590747
We should make one
>>
>>11591112
>>11591118
She kinda looks like Luan, she even has a ponytail (a very informal one, though). But she's very quiet, it's weird to see her smiling.

>>11591119
Have you ever fuck your brother/sister?
>>
File: But Anon.jpg (271KB, 1234x980px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
But Anon.jpg
271KB, 1234x980px
>>11591069
>>
>>11591140
But I'm just a drawfag
>>
File: 1501567493890.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501567493890.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>11591153
>pyg
>>
>>11591151
>Have you ever fuck your brother/sister?
Yes, my sister
>>
>>11591171
>Botamo
>>
>>11591202
Greentext when?
>>
>>11591211
Never, I'm lazy
>>
File: 1501821132201.gif (4MB, 460x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501821132201.gif
4MB, 460x258px
>>11591203
>DBS
>>
Do you remember when we had CCs?
>>
>>11590791

That's not how you spell cute black nose.
>>
File: 1503614008865.jpg (69KB, 420x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503614008865.jpg
69KB, 420x420px
>>11591328
delet this
>>
File: 1496978792010.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496978792010.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>11590825
>Clyde
>>
P E R F E C T
>>
>>11591366
Delete what?
>>
File: S1E11B_Aww.png (2MB, 1436x805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
S1E11B_Aww.png
2MB, 1436x805px
>>11591383
Yes she is.
>>
A Dire Dilemma update when?
>>
>>11591389
>>11591399
>>11591328
>>11590775
t.Sullivan
>>
>>11591383
Yep
>>
File: 1499226552795.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499226552795.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
>>11591435
t.Savino
>>
File: 134791344.png (50KB, 981x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
134791344.png
50KB, 981x796px
Im curious /tlhg/, The cloudposters are:

a) Anons who like to trigger or troll other people.
b) Anons who doesn't like Clyde for his appearance and aesthetics, but for his personality and character.
c) People that self introduce to Clyde because they are similar in some aspect.
>>
File: 1470778171156.jpg (265KB, 696x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470778171156.jpg
265KB, 696x1200px
>>11591436
>>11591383
No one more perfect
>>
File: 1497060845209.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497060845209.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>11591459
I'm black and I like Clyde. But ship him with Haiku.
>>
>>11591459
Why do you always ask stupid questions?
>>
>>11591459
A
>>
File: 845115.gif (183KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
845115.gif
183KB, 500x281px
wow wtf nickelodeon, why does lincoln have SS in his sunglasses?
>>
>>11591458
>>11591435
>When you want to make a tv show about a big white family but the Jews don't let you
>>
>>11591399
Besides this being the shittest ship, it makes no sense
>>
>>11591459
>cloudposters
kek, there's only one
>>
>>11591488
It's still a show about a big white family.
>>
>>11591477
...what?
>>
File: Lenizilla-10 dop.jpg (66KB, 505x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lenizilla-10 dop.jpg
66KB, 505x542px
ANON - Update and New Chapters List (MO4444R!)
>https://pastebin.com/DMPFQ29u

HIGHLIGHTED FIC OF THE DAY
>>The Loud House of Love <<
Author: ThunderMoonBear
WIP - http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095189
Last Update: 31-03-2017
>A story about Lincoln dealing with growing up and the strange feelings he starts devloping for his sisters, little does he know just how each of them feels about him. This is the story of thier escapades together as Lincoln romances each of his sisters. This is a smut centric story.

NEWS & Q/A

>FumaFam101/SirPage >The lewd has started. update at line 113
https://pastebin.com/VHj5xRQA Lisacoln (WIP)

>Yourhead >The tentative date September 24. new clue line 3105
http://pastebin.com/pyfS1LAq Godless Sound

>smallface >Last night I made a super edgy 0/10 horror greentext
https://pastebin.com/UzC0LEGS Horror House

>Mike-the-mic >I finally finished the chapter line 1158
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12462591/10/Bad-Luck-Lincoln
https://pastebin.com/HhbV4AaQ Bad Luck Lincoln (A Loud House x Teen Titans crossover)

>Sheepsquatch >Second chapter of Loudest Dungeon is finished for anyone who might've been reading it.
https://pastebin.com/AM8pApNA Loudest Dungeon: Ch.2 - Into The Ruins

>Emmay >Next update should be the final one to wrap things up. Starts on line 1257.
https://pastebin.com/S9UBUZrW
Something to Write Home About (WIP)

>smallface >Continuing from line 1055
https://pastebin.com/2WC0svL3 When Vampires Attack (Line 928) Greentexts LEWD

>PatfarmKing >At least I may have jump-started my writing again with this little thing, though, hopefully.
http://pastebin.com/Cgc7LC21 >Leni will never be your daughter

>Yaridovich23 >Yeah, saw IT last night, so I decided to make this for shits and giggles.
http://pastebin.com/SNmM9MdK Lana and the Clown (324) Misc. Greentexts

>Sheepsquatch >And that's all I've got so far, here's the updated pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/dYBT4mEe Date Night 2 - Electric Boogaloo {WIP}
>>
>>11591477
Looks like a eleven.
>>
File: 1496612807417.png (304KB, 1070x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496612807417.png
304KB, 1070x755px
>>11591491
Clynn > Lynncoln.
>>
File: IMG_7591.jpg (115KB, 677x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7591.jpg
115KB, 677x629px
>>11591528
Shut up you turbo faggot
>>
File: 1470120335168.png (146KB, 315x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470120335168.png
146KB, 315x249px
>>11591477
>>
File: 131346614.jpg (46KB, 508x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
131346614.jpg
46KB, 508x774px
>>11591473
IDK,but i can say that maybe i'm still not rationalizing with the speed of your thinking or i really make more questions about predisposed statements in a indefinite context.

>>11591477
Easter Egg.
>>
>>11591566
No.
>>
>>11591569
>IDK,but i can say that maybe i'm still not rationalizing with the speed of your thinking or i really make more questions about predisposed statements in a indefinite context.
I see, stop avatarfaging
>>
>>11591586
No. WW2avatarfag is best avatarfag.
>>
Wanna hear a joke?
>>
File: IMG_7415.jpg (342KB, 708x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7415.jpg
342KB, 708x854px
>>11591573
Clyde is too manlet for Lynn
>>
>>11591607
YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>11591605
That's Krilin and Vegeta.
>>
File: 1495491596116.jpg (229KB, 845x768px)
1495491596116.jpg
229KB, 845x768px
>>11591607
What?
>>
File: 1505561052696.jpg (475KB, 1026x1101px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505561052696.jpg
475KB, 1026x1101px
What if Clyde was a gang banger?
>>
File: 13464781.jpg (40KB, 484x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13464781.jpg
40KB, 484x578px
>>11591586
I really cant, it helps me to show empathy in my menssage and in this way improve my reason and social skills. I need to make some profit with my time in this place.
>>
File: 1487908732799.jpg (108KB, 532x715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487908732799.jpg
108KB, 532x715px
>>11591611
They're perfect for each other then.
>>
File: 1499387701627.png (1MB, 1431x794px)
1499387701627.png
1MB, 1431x794px
>>11591627
Clyde is too wimpish for the gang world, too pure.
>>
>>11591632
Of course you can, I just have to Luanbomb the thread.
>>
>>11591617
>>11591624
What did the eye said to the ear?
>>
>>11591676
I don't know.
>>
>>11591687
"EYE" can't see you.
>>
File: 1496922206459.jpg (151KB, 768x768px)
1496922206459.jpg
151KB, 768x768px
>>11591676
1 CORINTHIANS 12:12-31
>>
File: IMG_6873.jpg (52KB, 702x698px)
IMG_6873.jpg
52KB, 702x698px
>>11591641
>Lynn will never cook you breakfast
>>
File: 1313466613.jpg (14KB, 340x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313466613.jpg
14KB, 340x327px
>>11591669
If you want, but im still thinking is that a passion or did you reflect about that?.No offense.

>>11591676
*whispers* All cars are Nissan.
>>
File: 1499377143621.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499377143621.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>11591695
Uhh?
>>
File: 149078574982.jpg (156KB, 612x764px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574982.jpg
156KB, 612x764px
>>
File: 1503967443127.jpg (46KB, 380x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503967443127.jpg
46KB, 380x312px
>>11591466
>shadman
>>
File: 149078574983.jpg (154KB, 895x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574983.jpg
154KB, 895x765px
>>
>>
>>
File: 13645641.jpg (341KB, 664x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13645641.jpg
341KB, 664x750px
>>11591695
I see you are man of culture as well.
>>
File: 1475975737797.png (136KB, 442x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475975737797.png
136KB, 442x340px
>>11591669
>>11591716
>>11591730
Listen, man. This is not a good way to solve this problem. He's just probably some spic avatarfagging, it's better to just ignore it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
why bomb the thread when you can bomb your bath?
>>
File: 149078574910.jpg (22KB, 211x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574910.jpg
22KB, 211x211px
>>
File: 1495800904871.png (505KB, 1367x1674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495800904871.png
505KB, 1367x1674px
>>
File: 149078574920.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574920.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1496746610517.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496746610517.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 149078574921.png (86KB, 213x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574921.png
86KB, 213x213px
>>
File: 1505470440182-2.png (336KB, 511x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505470440182-2.png
336KB, 511x421px
FUCKING LUANBOMBERS RUINING THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 149078574927.jpg (76KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574927.jpg
76KB, 450x450px
>>
File: 1496905632542.jpg (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496905632542.jpg
47KB, 800x800px
>>
Looks like Luanfags are desperate to take Lenifags' spot as the worst sisterfags. How many Luanbombs have we had in the last week?
>>
File: 149078574932.jpg (54KB, 427x445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574932.jpg
54KB, 427x445px
>>
File: 1496998072484.png (500KB, 2168x2380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496998072484.png
500KB, 2168x2380px
>>
File: 1497655958414.jpg (174KB, 1152x1429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497655958414.jpg
174KB, 1152x1429px
>>
>>11591836
This is our 5th in the last 48 hours
>>
File: 149078574936.jpg (48KB, 370x370px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574936.jpg
48KB, 370x370px
>>
File: 1496803844006.png (85KB, 488x858px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496803844006.png
85KB, 488x858px
>>11591829
So you want a Lynnbomb?
>>
File: 149078574939.jpg (95KB, 463x605px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574939.jpg
95KB, 463x605px
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>11591851
>>
File: 1495986980215.png (1MB, 1435x802px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495986980215.png
1MB, 1435x802px
>>
File: 1505433725652.jpg (111KB, 655x541px)
1505433725652.jpg
111KB, 655x541px
>>11591861
>>
File: 149078574941.jpg (122KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574941.jpg
122KB, 450x450px
>>
File: 1504903683082.gif (859KB, 400x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504903683082.gif
859KB, 400x412px
>/TLHG/ can't ignore and report bombing anymore
He's only ONE faggot bombing during dead hours, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: 1497685034383.png (498KB, 750x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497685034383.png
498KB, 750x900px
>>
File: 149078574946.jpg (167KB, 768x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574946.jpg
167KB, 768x768px
>>
>>11591876
Reporting bombs usually winds up with the person doing the reporting with a ban. It's happened to me twice, so I just stopped trying.
>>
File: 1498145216702.png (108KB, 438x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498145216702.png
108KB, 438x768px
>>
File: 149078574953.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574953.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1498403721621.jpg (92KB, 551x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498403721621.jpg
92KB, 551x550px
>>
File: 149078574956.jpg (98KB, 507x651px)
149078574956.jpg
98KB, 507x651px
>>
File: 1498448347938.png (423KB, 550x661px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498448347938.png
423KB, 550x661px
>>
>>11591886
Don't massive report, dumb anon. You need to wait around 15 or 20 minutes to do another report. It's not very useful, but is better than just saying "Oh, fuck, Xfags are the worst, amirite, boys?".
>>
File: 149078574958.jpg (67KB, 316x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574958.jpg
67KB, 316x484px
>>
File: 1495152337316.png (374KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495152337316.png
374KB, 1100x700px
>>
File: 149078574959.jpg (148KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574959.jpg
148KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: 149078574965.png (56KB, 171x253px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574965.png
56KB, 171x253px
>>
>>11591313
Kinda, but I'm too lazy to do anything that requires effort so it'll take a while.

>>11591420
Never. Moon got shot to death in an attempted bank heist.
>>
File: 1498771603667.png (818KB, 838x874px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498771603667.png
818KB, 838x874px
>>
File: 149078574972.jpg (165KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574972.jpg
165KB, 680x680px
>>
File: 1497819511985.png (87KB, 700x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497819511985.png
87KB, 700x800px
>>
File: 149078574974.jpg (64KB, 343x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574974.jpg
64KB, 343x495px
>>
File: 1498514615945.png (1MB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498514615945.png
1MB, 750x1000px
>>
File: 149078574975.jpg (78KB, 653x653px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574975.jpg
78KB, 653x653px
>>
File: 1500430927737.png (1MB, 2894x2894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1500430927737.png
1MB, 2894x2894px
>>
File: 149078574976.jpg (75KB, 450x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574976.jpg
75KB, 450x520px
>>
File: 1497074374122.png (298KB, 642x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497074374122.png
298KB, 642x545px
>>
>>11591943
Is Lynn Schizophrenic?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgust.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
This doesn't feel like a victory at all.
>>
File: 1497018130395.png (108KB, 322x365px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497018130395.png
108KB, 322x365px
>>
>>11591211
Never, I'm lazy
>>
File: 1501821132201.gif (4MB, 460x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1501821132201.gif
4MB, 460x258px
>>11591203
>DBS
>>
Do you remember when we had CCs?
>>
>>11590791

That's not how you spell cute black nose.
>>
File: 1503614008865.jpg (69KB, 420x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503614008865.jpg
69KB, 420x420px
>>11591328
delet this
>>
File: 1496978792010.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496978792010.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>11590825
>Clyde
>>
P E R F E C T
>>
>>11591366
Delete what?
>>
File: S1E11B_Aww.png (2MB, 1436x805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
S1E11B_Aww.png
2MB, 1436x805px
>>11591383
Yes she is.
>>
A Dire Dilemma update when?
>>
>>11591389
>>11591399
>>11591328
>>11590775
t.Sullivan
>>
>>11591383
Yep
>>
File: 1499226552795.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499226552795.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
>>11591435
t.Savino
>>
File: 134791344.png (50KB, 981x796px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
134791344.png
50KB, 981x796px
Im curious /tlhg/, The cloudposters are:

a) Anons who like to trigger or troll other people.
b) Anons who doesn't like Clyde for his appearance and aesthetics, but for his personality and character.
c) People that self introduce to Clyde because they are similar in some aspect.
>>
File: 1470778171156.jpg (265KB, 696x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470778171156.jpg
265KB, 696x1200px
>>11591436
>>11591383
No one more perfect
>>
File: 1497060845209.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497060845209.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>11591459
I'm black and I like Clyde. But ship him with Haiku.
>>
>>11591459
Why do you always ask stupid questions?
>>
>>11591459
A
>>
File: 845115.gif (183KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
845115.gif
183KB, 500x281px
wow wtf nickelodeon, why does lincoln have SS in his sunglasses?
>>
>>11591458
>>11591435
>When you want to make a tv show about a big white family but the Jews don't let you
>>
>>11591399
Besides this being the shittest ship, it makes no sense
>>
>>11591459
>cloudposters
kek, there's only one
>>
>>11591488
It's still a show about a big white family.
>>
>>11591477
...what?
>>
File: Lenizilla-10 dop.jpg (66KB, 505x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lenizilla-10 dop.jpg
66KB, 505x542px
ANON - Update and New Chapters List (MO4444R!)
>https://pastebin.com/DMPFQ29u

HIGHLIGHTED FIC OF THE DAY
>>The Loud House of Love <<
Author: ThunderMoonBear
WIP - http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095189
Last Update: 31-03-2017
>A story about Lincoln dealing with growing up and the strange feelings he starts devloping for his sisters, little does he know just how each of them feels about him. This is the story of thier escapades together as Lincoln romances each of his sisters. This is a smut centric story.

NEWS & Q/A

>FumaFam101/SirPage >The lewd has started. update at line 113
https://pastebin.com/VHj5xRQA Lisacoln (WIP)

>Yourhead >The tentative date September 24. new clue line 3105
http://pastebin.com/pyfS1LAq Godless Sound

>smallface >Last night I made a super edgy 0/10 horror greentext
https://pastebin.com/UzC0LEGS Horror House

>Mike-the-mic >I finally finished the chapter line 1158
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12462591/10/Bad-Luck-Lincoln
https://pastebin.com/HhbV4AaQ Bad Luck Lincoln (A Loud House x Teen Titans crossover)

>Sheepsquatch >Second chapter of Loudest Dungeon is finished for anyone who might've been reading it.
https://pastebin.com/AM8pApNA Loudest Dungeon: Ch.2 - Into The Ruins

>Emmay >Next update should be the final one to wrap things up. Starts on line 1257.
https://pastebin.com/S9UBUZrW
Something to Write Home About (WIP)

>smallface >Continuing from line 1055
https://pastebin.com/2WC0svL3 When Vampires Attack (Line 928) Greentexts LEWD

>PatfarmKing >At least I may have jump-started my writing again with this little thing, though, hopefully.
http://pastebin.com/Cgc7LC21 >Leni will never be your daughter

>Yaridovich23 >Yeah, saw IT last night, so I decided to make this for shits and giggles.
http://pastebin.com/SNmM9MdK Lana and the Clown (324) Misc. Greentexts

>Sheepsquatch >And that's all I've got so far, here's the updated pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/dYBT4mEe Date Night 2 - Electric Boogaloo {WIP}
>>
>>11591477
Looks like a eleven.
>>
File: 1496612807417.png (304KB, 1070x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496612807417.png
304KB, 1070x755px
>>11591491
Clynn > Lynncoln.
>>
File: IMG_7591.jpg (115KB, 677x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7591.jpg
115KB, 677x629px
>>11591528
Shut up you turbo faggot
>>
File: 1470120335168.png (146KB, 315x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470120335168.png
146KB, 315x249px
>>11591477
>>
File: 131346614.jpg (46KB, 508x774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
131346614.jpg
46KB, 508x774px
>>11591473
IDK,but i can say that maybe i'm still not rationalizing with the speed of your thinking or i really make more questions about predisposed statements in a indefinite context.

>>11591477
Easter Egg.
>>
>>11591566
No.
>>
>>11591569
>IDK,but i can say that maybe i'm still not rationalizing with the speed of your thinking or i really make more questions about predisposed statements in a indefinite context.
I see, stop avatarfaging
>>
>>11591586
No. WW2avatarfag is best avatarfag.
>>
Wanna hear a joke?
>>
File: IMG_7415.jpg (342KB, 708x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_7415.jpg
342KB, 708x854px
>>11591573
Clyde is too manlet for Lynn
>>
>>11591607
YES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>11591605
That's Krilin and Vegeta.
>>
File: 1495491596116.jpg (229KB, 845x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495491596116.jpg
229KB, 845x768px
>>11591607
What?
>>
File: 1505561052696.jpg (475KB, 1026x1101px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1505561052696.jpg
475KB, 1026x1101px
What if Clyde was a gang banger?
>>
File: 13464781.jpg (40KB, 484x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13464781.jpg
40KB, 484x578px
>>11591586
I really cant, it helps me to show empathy in my menssage and in this way improve my reason and social skills. I need to make some profit with my time in this place.
>>
File: 1487908732799.jpg (108KB, 532x715px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487908732799.jpg
108KB, 532x715px
>>11591611
They're perfect for each other then.
>>
File: 1499387701627.png (1MB, 1431x794px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499387701627.png
1MB, 1431x794px
>>11591627
Clyde is too wimpish for the gang world, too pure.
>>
>>11591632
Of course you can, I just have to Luanbomb the thread.
>>
>>11591617
>>11591624
What did the eye said to the ear?
>>
>>11591676
I don't know.
>>
>>11591687
"EYE" can't see you.
>>
File: 1496922206459.jpg (151KB, 768x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1496922206459.jpg
151KB, 768x768px
>>11591676
1 CORINTHIANS 12:12-31
>>
File: IMG_6873.jpg (52KB, 702x698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_6873.jpg
52KB, 702x698px
>>11591641
>Lynn will never cook you breakfast
>>
File: 1313466613.jpg (14KB, 340x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1313466613.jpg
14KB, 340x327px
>>11591669
If you want, but im still thinking is that a passion or did you reflect about that?.No offense.

>>11591676
*whispers* All cars are Nissan.
>>
File: 1499377143621.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499377143621.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>11591695
Uhh?
>>
File: 149078574982.jpg (156KB, 612x764px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574982.jpg
156KB, 612x764px
>>
File: 1503967443127.jpg (46KB, 380x312px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1503967443127.jpg
46KB, 380x312px
>>11591466
>shadman
>>
File: 149078574983.jpg (154KB, 895x765px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
149078574983.jpg
154KB, 895x765px
>>
>>
>>
File: 13645641.jpg (341KB, 664x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13645641.jpg
341KB, 664x750px
>>11591695
I see you are man of culture as well.
>>
File: 1475975737797.png (136KB, 442x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475975737797.png
136KB, 442x340px
>>11591669
>>11591716
>>11591730
Listen, man. This is not a good way to solve this problem. He's just probably some spic avatarfagging, it's better to just ignore it.
>>