[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>11551624 Hot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>>11551624
Hot
>>
>>11551624
What an asshole
>>
>>11551624
That's mean.
>>
>>11551624
Hope the turtle didn't become a die. Otherwise this is hilarious.
>>
>>11553601
that is part of the recipe tho
>>
well now I know turtles don't like chili
>>
>>11555916
Humans are the only animals that actually enjoy spicy things.

Peppers evolved capsaicin to keep everything other than birds from eating them, since birds don't destroy the seeds.

Then us fucking weirdos came along and decided that we liked that toxin and started breeding peppers to produce even MORE capsaicin.
>>
>>11556338
Holy shit, really? Wow, we're crazy. This is even worse than when we genetically modified carrots to go from purple to orange.
>>
>>11556338
Oh, I always thought it was just mammals who couldn't take capsaicin, but birds could. Never considered reptiles and such.
>>
File: Bunny maths.jpg (47KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny maths.jpg
47KB, 960x700px
>>11551624
for what purpose
>>
>>11559233
I don't get it
>>
If the turtle naturally took a bite, it would have been funny.
>>
>>11559173
>was just mammals who couldn't take capsaicin
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VibwJp7_-go
>>
That's mean
>>
Nom
>>
>>11556338
>Humans are the only animals that actually enjoy spicy things.
>Peppers evolved capsaicin to keep everything other than birds from eating them

But that would imply that birds either enjoy spicy food as well, or they can't taste it at all.
>>
>>11571162
Capsaicin doesn't bind to bird heat receptors.
>>
File: a-ha its you.jpg (78KB, 590x775px) Image search: [Google]
a-ha its you.jpg
78KB, 590x775px
>>11559233
science.
>>
File: TOTALLY FUCKING NATURAL.jpg (133KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOTALLY FUCKING NATURAL.jpg
133KB, 960x720px
>>11559066
>This is even worse than when we genetically modified carrots to go from purple to orange.
>>
>>11559066
That was done to honour the king of the Netherlands, too. The original stock of the modern carrot is from Iran, where the VOC briefly hung out until the durka's got all fired up because of the English-style colonial protection thing where you just convince the locals to be really nationalistic, so they defend your turf free of charge. Admittedly, that turns against the colonial power occasionally, but nobody accused the Brits of being great thinkers.
>>
>>11572152
Corn was originally just a bush?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.