[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LBX? figure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0893.jpg (750KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
750KB, 2592x1936px
What do you fellas think about the figures? Sorry if I don't know the model I just wanted to build it. lol I got this at the dollar tree store.
>>
File: IMG_0894.jpg (830KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0894.jpg
830KB, 2592x1936px
>>
File: IMG_0896.jpg (743KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
743KB, 2592x1936px
>>6521720
And the back.. i know I mess up the shield
>>
File: 10141212a.jpg (38KB, 567x448px) Image search: [Google]
10141212a.jpg
38KB, 567x448px
I'm always eyeing the wolfguy but I always forget to.
Similar thing happens to me with Majin Bone, I forget and the boxes are fuckhuge.
>>
They look neat, I bought 2 when they were at toys r us. I got the real little ones and they were fun builds. Never got anymore because I just lost interest. I never watched the cartoon.
>>
File: Preons.jpg (125KB, 1113x896px) Image search: [Google]
Preons.jpg
125KB, 1113x896px
>>6521717
I still feel like LBX couldve been something better. like instead of having weapons, their hands are weapons.
>>
File: Weapons_set_14.jpg (78KB, 927x744px) Image search: [Google]
Weapons_set_14.jpg
78KB, 927x744px
I've seen the LBX weapons packs at all the usual shops, and was wondering if they would work well with Figuarts, Figmas, Revoltechs, etc?
I know 1/144 Gundam guns and such will fit well with that size.
>>
>>6523448
they seem to be a size that works with 1/12 figures
>>
>>6521717
This was recent? Do you happen to live on the East Coast US? I'd love to snag some more for paint testing fodder.
>>
Do they have the Percival?
Or any Strider?
>>
File: 51RWbGUsnxL._SY400_.jpg (26KB, 368x400px) Image search: [Google]
51RWbGUsnxL._SY400_.jpg
26KB, 368x400px
I was wondering about these a few years ago. Is one of the gimmics customization? I've seen images of blank frames that the armor clips onto. Do they all have that? For example, if I wanted to use the torso and head if this figure with the arms and legs of another, would it be do-able?
>>
>>6523557
I'm not OP, but they had to be the Sprukits western releases, I can't imagine a dollar store in the US having anything else. And in that case, there's only Deqoo here, Achilles, Hunter, and the Emperor in the line. There's also the super shitty very basic "level 1" versions of Achilles, Hunter, and Deqoo.

>>6524095
The normal kits are don't have any sort of frame or armor attachments in them, they're just built directly like normal plamo. Though the video game and the anime establish that they all have the "core skeletons" in-universe and customization is indeed a big part of them, it's just not a thing in most of the actual model kits. There is the more expensive Hyper Function line that has the inner frame and while there's only 6 of them, I assume the armor is interchangeable.
>>
>>6521717
These things are pretty great. I picked up three of them because they're pretty cheap on Amazon, and I can say that I'm happy with my purchases overall. I wish they had a bit more articulation, but you're honestly not going to find much better robots that scale decently with 1/12 figures outside of Gundam.

And if you happen to be a Megaman fan, they make pretty sweet Mavericks ;)
>>
>>6524243
The regular kits can swap limbs as they all use similar polycaps.

The Hyper Functions do have interchangeable armor shells, so that gives you more options. But don't expect a thigh shell from one kit to fit with the corresponding thigh shell of a different design.
>>
>>6524277
Yeah that works well, especially because LBX was designed by Level 5.
>>
>>6524243
Awe, lame. I wanted to make a more traditional european knight looking robot.
>>
File: minerva4.jpg (265KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
minerva4.jpg
265KB, 900x1600px
>>6521717

I have a lot of the bandai kits, they're fun if simple builds. Pic related is one i painted a couple of years ago. Some of them have got really expensive now since Bandai has never reissued them. Its a pity the line is dead now.

>>6523448
>I know 1/144 Gundam guns and such will fit well with that size.

except they dont. although the kits are similar size, the LBX weapons are designed for LBX hands which are huge compared to 1/144th hands. You need to do some modding to get any of the weapons to fit a regular 1/12th scale figure.
>>
File: IMG_20170829_224414.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_224414.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
I liked them, my girlfriend and I broke a kits from our storage and built them the other day. Made me want to go and buy some gunpla kits.
>>
>>6524481
>except they dont
Except the ones that do. Like the various swords, axes, rifles etc that I have that work great with my Figmas.
>although the kits are similar size,
Which is exactly what I was trying to find out.
>the LBX weapons are designed for LBX hands...You need to do some modding to get any of the weapons to fit a regular 1/12th scale figure
Yes, and...? I'm concerned with size, and how they look, not with a little modifying.
>>
File: Zero_Hammer.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Zero_Hammer.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>6525896
The LBX Weapons seem to fit Zero just fine, and most 1/12th scale weapons fit his hands. I wouldn't worry too much.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.