[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here ever do any stop motion with their stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1vhdpe.gif (231KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1vhdpe.gif
231KB, 360x203px
Anybody here ever do any stop motion with their stuff?
>>
Bump for interest and advice
>>
>>6519632
My advice is don't try and use that fucking Blossom figure, because it fell over about 1000 times while I was making that gif. Also, pencil around the feet.
>>
>>6519638
I'm actually impressed that you managed to make her stand knowing that the Heartcatch figuarts are a pain in the ass in that regard thanks to their heavy hair.

Good pic, by the way. Being meguca is suffering.
>>
>>6519596
I really want to but I don't have the set or the equipment and just keep buying figures because I tell myself I need a bigger "cast" and I'm poor and I want to die.
Yeah.
>>
File: SMG.gif (259KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SMG.gif
259KB, 640x360px
I do shitty comedic stuff for fun. Tried to create a stop motion general here for a while but it fell flat since most /toy/ soldiers dont have a creative bone in their body.
>>
>>6519596
Most of my toys are stored inside the box and never see the day light.
>>
>>6520159
That's great, you should post some more stuff.
>>
>>6519596
I usually do sex scenes and I'm not really comfortable sharing those here...
>>
File: 1452162624527.jpg (7KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
1452162624527.jpg
7KB, 182x268px
>>6520245
Dude, post. You can't just mention them and not show.
>>
>>6519596
just a couple of things. Like 2 sec gifs. I keep meaning to do more, but I've gotten lazy
>>
>>6520159
>since most /toy/ soldiers dont have a creative bone in their body.
Stop motion is difficult.
>>
>>6520245
We're all the same here anon, we are anon,share that shit my nigga
>>
>>6521344
It's really not for short stuff with poseable toys.
>>
>>6519596
Sometimes I try. Had a go a few months ago and realised I didn't know how things walk so got a bit disheartened.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-eUvAXZ02c
>>
>>6521463
That was still pretty enjoyable.
>>
File: Mild.gif (4MB, 627x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mild.gif
4MB, 627x1024px
>>6521344
It really isn't with smartphone apps that do most of the work for you and the abundance of software available. Literally anyone can do it. >>6520159
This took ten minutes to make.

pic related took about 30 even with post editing. We even had a collaborated google doc on how to set up using smartphones, dlsrs and using multiple softwares. Couldnt even get most solders to attempt a 4 frame animation.
>>
File: 1427988690093.jpg (154KB, 821x719px) Image search: [Google]
1427988690093.jpg
154KB, 821x719px
>>6520245
>>
I tried to.

Spent a couple days working on a project but I have a problem with overambition and then dejection when things don't work out like I imagine.

I wanted to do 24 fps so it would look good and quickly found out why that wasn't a great idea, plus being unable to make the characters blink bothered me.
>>
>>6522209
Just do what robot chicken does and cover their eyes with small bits of skin colored playdoh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.