[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: Million-Dollar-Plumbing-Company.jpg (715KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Million-Dollar-Plumbing-Company.jpg
715KB, 1920x1200px
If you had a million dollars to spend on whatever you want...

WHAT WOULD BE YOUR TOY EVER BUY?
>>
nigga don't be dumb, if I get a million dollars I'm going to stretch it out as long as possible. That's like 17 years of $60k salary for literally no work
>>
>>6518241
A million is way more than I'd spend on a toy. I would buy a house, get some quality display cases for my high end collectibles, and buy materials to make a bunch of diorama displays to set my figures in.

Imagining rooms full of G.I. Joe battlefields and 1/150 scale cities filled with Kaiju and robots. Glorious.

Though if I had a million dollars, I'd probably shell out for a U.S.S. Flag.
>>
If I had a million dollars, I doubt I'd be in this hobby any longer. Toys are just a cheap emotional place holder to stave off inner reflection of my own failures and a means by which I can distance myself from bringing others into my life because of how "embarrassing" owning them happens to be.
>>
Um, fuck toys man, I'm buying a house and a car. I don't wanna live in an apartment all my life.
>>
>>6518323
Fuck you this is too true.
>>
File: baby-boomers_2613902b.jpg (25KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers_2613902b.jpg
25KB, 620x388px
>>6518325
No, you selfish good for nothing millennial, you need to rent for the rest of your life! If people aren't filling up my 5 rental properties, how can I afford to buy a new car every year until I die, or go to Europe twice a year?
>>
>>6518333
Nah.
>>
>>6518241
I'd probably shave a thin slither of it off to acquire the Yamato Ingrams.

The rest would be carved up between savings and investments.
>>
File: Bricksburg.jpg (313KB, 2000x850px) Image search: [Google]
Bricksburg.jpg
313KB, 2000x850px
I'd probably make something like this. I have a love of the fantasy and space lines, so I'd have different areas for that in between the city. Basically a spaceport with lots of ships and aliens, a medieval kingdom with all sorts of adventures going on, and one city comprised of the modular sets (customized to my liking) filled with the minifigures I missed out on buying when they weren't overpriced thanks to scalpers.

However, I don't have room for all of that, so I'd probably also need to buy a house with the room for all of that.
>>
>>6518333
I thought they were bitching that millennials only ever rent and don't buy the boomers' shitty houses that they never took care of. Hard to keep track when millennial just means young scapegoat.
>>
>>6518483
>whynotboth.jpg
The older generation will shit on the younger generation, always. Millennials are to blame for ruining the local economy by being frugal and not spending enough at retail or eateries to support those industries, but they're also to blame because they're not saving enough money to overcome the comically disproportionate growth of cost of living. It goes on and on.
>>
File: zoho artform.jpg (44KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
zoho artform.jpg
44KB, 700x473px
This.
>>
>>6518498
Fuckin' A, man. I got a 40 hour a week job making about 3 bucks above min wage and I'm struggling to get by. I get a 2 dollar raise and they cut my hours so I'm still struggling to get by. They raise the min wage, and now I'm back to 3 dollars over min wage, hours still drastically cut, AND cost of living goes up, including my rent.
>>
Kinda related to the OP but what is the most expensive /toy/? Or what's the most expensive you guys have ever come across?
>>
>>6518241
Im going to clear out my Paypal credit debt
>>
>>6518241
I wouldn't spend it on toys but if I HAVE to, I would produce my own 3P TF.
>>
File: kodomoroid.jpg (37KB, 750x539px) Image search: [Google]
kodomoroid.jpg
37KB, 750x539px
>>
File: kuratas.jpg (121KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
kuratas.jpg
121KB, 580x435px
>>6518537
Or pic related.
>>
>>6518529

Hot Toys Hulkbuster is 800 dollars
>>
File: 4904810891543.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4904810891543.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
I'd go around and buy something not a lot of people would consider buying, and just buy all of them.
>>
File: zoho artform dr.jpg (230KB, 960x1279px) Image search: [Google]
zoho artform dr.jpg
230KB, 960x1279px
>>6518529
>>6518529
Most expensive toy that isn't some one of a kind commision or sex toy is Zoho Artform

>It took Mark Ho six years and several prototypes to build this remarkably intricate 17-inch human form. It comprises 920 brass and stainless-steel parts (202 of them in the hands alone) and 85 movable joints. If a human can strike a pose, this sculpture can replicate it. An accompanying magnetic base, which can be turned on or off, ensures that the figure stays in place no matter how precarious the position. Ho just sold “Zoho Artform no.1-1” for more than $37,000, but he’s already begun working on nos. 1-2 and 1-3. He’ll be finished in about eight months. www.zoho.nl.

He also makes cheaper aluminum and copper ones for 10k-20k.
>>
File: 1502636171222.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502636171222.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
various /d/ inspired creations
>>
franchise and make my own dream line
>>
>>6518241
>WHAT WOULD BE YOUR TOY EVER BUY?
what?
>>
>>6518480

This,

President Business level LEGO.
>>
>>6518598
>>6518599
Combine these to make Revoltech Queen's Blade-style series of hentai figures based on well-known or meme series.

>Wave 1
Mega Milk/Titty-Monster
Phaia from 'Spunky Knight'
Tonomori Tsushida from 'Take on Me'
Hikaru Oono from 'Take on Me'
Bob Sapp from 'Sei Sou Tsui Dan Sha'

>Wave 1 2-Pack
Javier and Jose Emilio from 'Take on Me'

>Wave 2
Mitsumi Kagidou from 'b37C'
Mutsumi's boyfriend from 'b37C' (he's never given a name in the manga)
Typical adult female drawn by Agata
Typical shota drawn by Agata
Tentacle monster from 'Spunky Knight, Bouncing Phaia)

>Wave 2 2-Pack
Hasshaku-sama and A-kun from 'Igyou Kaikitan Hasshaku-sama'
>>
>>6518241
I'd try to be THE GUY when it comes to comparison pictures. I'd get one of the same character from each line, take pictures for people to decide, go super in depth about everything. The sort of autism that I wish I could read when trying to decide on something
>>
I'd make my own figure company. It'd be a figma style 1/12 articulated figure series with a mix between American and Japanese licenses.
>>
>>6518323
>>6518325
These.

But a MIB Jumbo Mazinger and Dr. Who pinball machine would be pretty sweet.
Oh, and Dirty Pair pachinko.
https://youtu.be/PJQcB2kUkic
>>
File: 2mqKNG2.png (736KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
2mqKNG2.png
736KB, 625x475px
>>6518539
>>
I'd take between $50,000- $100,000 and commission Medicos to make an Emporio Alnino SAS w/ Weather Report Stand.
>>
>>6518598
How did they sculpt the pixels so well? It's incredible.
>>
>>6518241
>buy a house and a car for 350k
>50k on drugs and fun
>500k on opening up several commerces and an accountant
>100k savings

Never have to work again, and even have the chance to increase my profit as time passes...

Worst case scenario I would sell everything and buy a cheaper house.
>>
>>6519892
>all this waste
This is why the western world is failing.
>>
>>6518241
>a million dollars
Pretty sure that I would rebuild my room to get a better place to put my toys in, that would include better shelves, and then spend like 5k tops to buy every toy I would ever want; then I would branch out into making my own customs/work on plamo and try a couple of really expensive japanese toys and Sideshow shit I know I will discard or even destroy out of spite because I already know I will hate the way they are made.
>>
>>6519916
do you care?
>>
>>6518241
Every single bloodborne-related item, if it's being regulated to just /toy/ stuff.
>>
>>6519652
it's a big willy
(i dont want to get banned)
>>
>>6518241
I'd buy every single Wang Yuanji HQ figure ever made. No one could have her but me. Every time a high quality figure drops, I'd buy the entire stock out and anyone who ended up with one, I'd either buy them out or hire someone to steal it from them.
>>
Buy the licenses to all the shows and games that I like, hire a toy company to produce good figures.
>>
How much would a 1:1 Gundam cost to get built?
Nothing fancy, just like the on they had up in Tokyo.
>>
>>6525553
one million dollars
>>
>>6525555
What a bargin.
>>
>>6518241
I would buy a toy store then haul whatever I want and still make a profit
>>
>>6518241
go to asia and buy myself a living fuck doll sex toy
>>
>>6518256
Invest $20k in bitcoin. Once money runs out sell bitcoin and die never working again.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.