[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else considering backing the new kickstarter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: Grey.jpg (65KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
Grey.jpg
65KB, 742x960px
anyone else considering backing the new kickstarter?
>>
>>6514575
Ayy lmao
>>
>>6514575
link???
>>
>no joint holding hand
>>
>>6514580
not up yet, but it's supposed to be coming soon
>>
>>6514575
what company makes it? whats their kickstarter profile? i wanna follow them to get that early bird special?
>>
>>6514726
Dude, it's in the op image.
>>
looks more simian than alien and therefore does not provoke that feeling of unease they greys are supposed to give
>>
>>6514575
I'll help Kickstart whatever he does. I loved the first set of figures.
>>
Looks a bit over-designed. And why have a waist cut if you already have a ball joint diaphragm that should have rotation to begin with?
>>
>>6514799
Could be sculpt allows for forward/back, side/side, but limits turning.
>>
>>6514575
Looks pretty good, I'm excited to see it painted up
>>
>backing
>kikestarter

choose 0

In all seriousness it's cool we're getting more alien figures. Even if the articulation doesn't look that good, at least it's something
>>
>>6514575
no female ayy lmao?
>>
>>6514950
They're all female and they want you to anal probe them. What a twist.
>>
>>6515049
no breast, no hips... no females, no $
>>
>>6515162
>>
>>6514575
i'm buying this just to recreate this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbG0Uulys4
>>
So is there any single place to see all the wip designs on the table at the moment for the next wave of figures? I tried checking the official site/store, but that place sees updates about as often as people really see a bigfoot.

I know there's a Wendigo in the works (that looks awesome) and I stumbled upon some future Sasquatch varients (I need me a sheepsquatch) but there doesn't seem to be one specific place to see all the new pics side by side. Outside of facebook anyway, and I hate facebook.
>>
>>6514575
That's actually looks pretty cool, i'd love to have a well articulated generic grey.
>>
Does anyone have a pic of the cool looking Wendigo he's making for this wave?

I wasnt really into the aesthetic of the first wave from this line, but that wendigo and this alien look cool enough to get. Do we know what others will be in this wave?
>>
>>6514575
Would LOVE to get this in a bunch of different color variations
>>
>>
>>6517060
you can get a glimpse of them painted here.

I don't like the proportions and muscle definition on the base body he's reusing. I prefer my sasquatch/bigfoot big and tall and flabby/hairy looking like in that original footage (I know it's not real) rather than the big wide hulk like body with bulging muscles that have a hair texture over, which is what we got, unfortunately for me.
>>
>>6517045
This will probably be my favorite one so far unless he changes the proportions on that generic alien a bit
>>
>>6517064
What's the thing with the wings in the backrow?
>>
>>6517066
Mothman
>>
>>6514575
If they make some glow in the dark greys then i'm definitely backing it.

I'd prefer they'd try some lovecraftian figures but aliens are fine.
>>
>>6517064
what is the green one? The Skunk Ape?
>>
>>6517078
Oh, that's fucking sweet.

Speaking of which, what's the quality of these things? Seems to remind me of NECA or Diamond Select. I wanted to get the Sasquatch, but the 40 dollar price point kind of turned me away,
>>
>>6517164
The "Wodwose" in >>6517060
>>
>>6517179
The guy whos behind this line I believe does most of his comissons for Diamond Select. That's why all the articulation points on his similar are in the same style at a lot of selects
>>
>>6515049
>that one doujin where a grey morphs into a giant Amazonian gray and has literally out of the world sex with some dude who always believed aliens were real
>>
>>6517432
Yeah found out. They took out the antlers.

http://www.toyhypeusa.com/2017/05/23/creatureplica-monster-museum-exhibits-statues-new-figures/
>>
This reminds me of the other cryptid kickstarter that basically went to shit with the man himself making a secondary batch of kickstarters he has yet himself to follow through on.
>>
>>6517064
>dat mothman
hell yeah. guess this is a line worth getting into now. wasn't 100% sold on the sasquatches and werewolves but mothman and an alien are must haves
>>
>>6517729
>the mothman is part of a new line of statues
you know what nevermind fuck you
>>
I hope they come out with diffetent figures
The wolves and bigfoots are all virtually the same with new paint and some different face sculpts
>>
>>6517739
He's expressed interest in an articulated Mothman too.
>>
>>6517739
yeah...and I think it has a torso swivel.
>>
>>6517065
That. That looks fucking awesome.
>>
>>6517825
Fuuuck. That's such a cool looking mothman and I'd be totally down to buy an articulated version.
>>
>>6517825
God damnit, that's such a good Mothman but I'm not into statues. I also fucking love Boggy Creek so it's cool to see this guy gave it some attention.
>>
these figures are making me extremely uncomfortable and I demand that you delete this thread and never post about them again and I mean it.
>>
They are doing an articulated Mothman too
>>
>>6518431
eh....not too sure if it's the head or the wings, but something about this seems off to me(granted it's still a prototype). I usually prefer iterations of Mothman with a slightly more elevated head or kinda fuzzy wings, but I'm def not gonna discredit this figure. The painted product very well may be what sells me on it.
>>
>>6518431
Awwwwww yeeeeee
>>
>>6518431
I would like these figures so much more if he didn't do that hip joint system
>>
>>6518431
>>6518438
The head's meant to look like that. Mothman's not supposed to have a humanoid head, merely big red eyes where the chest should be. The stump is a nice mix of both.
>>
>>6518431
Nooooow we're talking. Give me a Jersey Devil too and I'm all in. I wasn't too hot on the first wave of just bigfoots, but now that we're getting other cryptids I am pretty hype.
>>
>>6518438
I'm pretty sure the wings aren't done. I doubt he would leave them flat like that.
I'm betting he's gonna add some shape to them, much more similar to the statue he made prior.
Like so.>>6517825
>>
>>6517065
>its not just a skinny tall man
FUCKING YES
>>
>>6519111
I hope so. That statue is fantastic looking even if I was disappointed to find out it was a statue.
>>
>>6518431
Yea I'll definitely back the shit out of a mothman wave
>>
>>6518431
that looks dope, hope they do more niche and weird animals
>>
>>6517507
How can you say this and not tell me what it's called or where to find it?
>>
>>6514575
how much longer must we wait
>>
>>6514575
The one leading the kickstarter will make the aliens come in a 2 pack so expect 1 male 1 female.
>>
>>6518431
Oh baby
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.