[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is planning on going? I am going on Saturday of next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: header-hascon-logo.png (27KB, 768x199px) Image search: [Google]
header-hascon-logo.png
27KB, 768x199px
So who is planning on going?

I am going on Saturday of next week. I'm not happy with them though because I'm still trying to get some money back for paying full price when all the promo codes went out.
>>
enjoy the massive amount of SJWs present, it's the only market Hasbro acknowledges anymore.

Wear a Misfits fiend skull shirt, someone will get pissy with you and call you a part of the patriarchy because you acknowledge the originals.
>>
>>6510718
Take pics of the Hanazuki booth for me
>>
>>6510753
Holy fucking shit cry harder you absolute faggot
>>
File: potp.jpg (1MB, 1839x2111px) Image search: [Google]
potp.jpg
1MB, 1839x2111px
S O O N
>>
>>6510848
I want those fembots
>>
>>6510753
is it easy being a bitch when your parents let you leech off them till death anon?
>>
>>6510844
I thought male Jem fans were the faggots?

>>6510872
>Hasbro fan knowing shit about making money

Doesn't Walky leech off his wife because he's too incompetent to earn money?
>>
>>6510753
Idw =\= hasbro you eternal idiot
>>
>>6510844
>>6510872
>>6510977

where this people come from?
>>
>>6510718
Isn't this just a glorified promo event for the horse movie out in a month?
>>
>>6510718
I want to see the new Littlest Pet Shop figures... and the release date
>>
>>6510718
They trademarked "fanmily?" As if anybody else would ever want to use that abortion of a word...
>>
I just want Hascon to be over so I can attempt to buy a Thrawn set after online.
>>
>>6511168
first-world countries
>>
>>6511298
"Fandom" became a thing thanks to FF.net and journalfen. Cancer knows no boundaries.
>>
I'm excited to see whats up
>>
>>6511298
chin up, some confused PR person will have to say it multiple times in front of a crowd of people and try not to be embarrassed
>>
>>6510718
If I had an infinite amount of money and time I'd probably still have to think it over before committing to going. Just seems a bit dull.
>>
>>6510718
All I care is info about Furby Movie and Hanazuki stuff.
>>
>>6510718

It probably won't be but I keep getting the impression Hascon may end up being a massive flop. I hardly see anyone interested in going and I feel like it's to broad of an appeal base to resonate with anyone.
>>
>>6510753
Get a load of this dumbfuck
>>
File: IMG_4589.jpg (39KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4589.jpg
39KB, 647x622px
>>6512687
>furby movie
>>
>Got my money back
>Wife bought tickets cheaper again on Groupon
>More money to spend on toys
>>
Currently at hascon, it's a fucking disaster. Almost no new items on display. They are actively stooping people from lining up for exclusives
>>
>>6520462
>They are actively stooping people from lining up for exclusives

I assume you mean stopping. Why are they doing that? What's the point?
>>
>>6520462
Well that's how it is for all conventions, they'll slowly put out new things as the day goes on. For the lineups maybe they have a specific time for them or something.
>>
>>6520697
Poor floor panning leads to massive lines, I've tried to stand in the exclusives line four separate times and instead got told to fuck off because the fire Marshall didn't like the way people were lining up
>>
>>6520742
That's genius of them...wow.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (54KB, 800x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
54KB, 800x1440px
Meanwhile at the Play-Doh table...
>>
Have they shown new toys there yet ?
>>
Jem better be there
>>
>>6520462

But what about the performances by Daya and Florida?
>>
Post your pics, anon
>>
Question

Is there a lot of people going to Hascon that Hasbro would thinks it would be worthwhile enough to have the con in the future?

There is like no one there in the Transformers panels.
>>
>>6524902
Probably not, they were basically giving away the tickets on Groupon and the whole thing was very poorly organized. The 25th anniversary magic panel was held in a 45 capacity room with no standing room
>>
File: 1448700237863.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448700237863.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
so no new info about littlest pet shop?
>>
>>6510848
Oh shit, when can we expect that Grimlock? I need one for the Commander deck I'm building
>>
>>6526987
Apparently they are supposed to be going up on the hasbro store soon
>>
>>6527012
Well that's mag-fuckin-neato. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

I decided I'm gonna get one of these for games at my house, and get one of those dipshit one-step transformers for 'away' games, for grins.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.