[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope we will get some good quality toys of the dragons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1503961036267.png (1MB, 1318x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1503961036267.png
1MB, 1318x1059px
Is there any hope we will get some good quality toys of the dragons from Game of Thrones?
>>
>>6504293
Technically thats a wyvern. Dragons have 4 legs + wings. Wyverns have the wings connected to the front legs.

Also HBO seems hell bent on throwing away money by not licensing their properties for collectibles beyond cheap cups and book ends.

>>6504295
>Why would you get good quality anything from Game of Thrones?
Oh look its one of those "anything popular sucks" people. How original.
>>
File: saintgeorge vasari.jpg (2MB, 1767x1306px) Image search: [Google]
saintgeorge vasari.jpg
2MB, 1767x1306px
>>6505168
>Technically thats a wyvern
Technically artists all over the world from the middle ages up until today don't give a shit about Gygax D&D definitions.
Dragons in Norse mythos come from worms anyway.
>>
>>6504293
>Toys of the dragons
Why ask questions that you already know the answer to?
You'll get statues and that's it
GoT is an "adult" show and most people think all adults want Funkos and statueshit
There was a 7 inch Line and 3.75 line but they have hardly any effort
>>
There will not be any high quality GoT toys because the fans don't care about toys. This is a series for adults, not man children who still build plastic robots.
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (87KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
87KB, 800x592px
>>6505630
Not acccording to the Peter Jackson version.
>>
>>6505638
dragons are 4 legged primordial beings with vast knowledge
wyverns are komodo dragons on steroids
>>
>>6505620
>There will not be any high quality GoT toys because the fans don't care about toys.
This.

>This is a series for adults, not man children who still build plastic robots.
Yeah, GoT fans are pretty snotty in my experience. $9 coffee types cutting themselves on all that edge because grimdark epic lol.
>>
You all sound like you're a ton of fun at parties. I don't get the hype either, but circlejerking over how overrated it is makes you sound just as fedora-ish as the people treating it as the best thing ever.

Anyway, OP, to answer your question, it seems like Funko is the main license holder for the show, so no, you won't get anything good from the show itself. However, that's a pretty generic-looking dragon, so it should be possible to find some decent toys of dragons that look the part - off the top of my head, it looks kinda like the Revoltech Rathalos.
>>
I bought a bunch of the Funko Legacy for my BF who has been into asoiaf since he was a teenybopper. They're not bad figures in essence but they don't fucking stand at all. Anyone have stand recs that don't cost more than these shitty funkos?
>>
File: 902420-jon-snow-08.jpg (112KB, 1132x800px) Image search: [Google]
902420-jon-snow-08.jpg
112KB, 1132x800px
You can go low end with Funko or High end with ThreeZero. I kinda have hopes threezero might do the dragons but I need my nigga The Mountain first.
>>
File: IMG_0209.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>
>>6504293
Nope. If this was early 2000s their would be already toys of them but this is a dark age for adult licensed toys.
>>
>>6506275
That dragon is actually super cute, and I g
Don't even watch GoT or by Funko.
>inb4 wyvern
>>
>>6505211
Oh look a interesting dragon for once.
It has been a while.
>>
I would buy some cool Dragon toys from the show if they were produced.
>>
Papo should make GOT dragons like their Dinos
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.