[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood Toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Kayak-fishing-Matt-harris.jpg (119KB, 700x399px) Image search: [Google]
Kayak-fishing-Matt-harris.jpg
119KB, 700x399px
I remembered having a Japanese digital "fishing rod" toy when I was younger.
Normally it would be in its cell phone state and could be flipped up into "rod" mode and reeled to catch monsters that you could sell for cash and buy bait and other items to catch even bigger monsters. You had to keep spinning around to track the monster so that the line wouldn't break (kinda like real fishing).
Not only that, you can tame and trade any monsters you decide to keep with other people with the toy.
Sadly mine was thrown away a couple years ago when I was and I'm now thinking of getting another one to relive my childhood nostalgia, although I haven't been able to recall a name...
Can you guys help me out?(pic not related)
>>
Is there any reason you couldn't just Google
>Japanese electronic "fishing rod" toy
and look at the results?
I did, and I'm staring at dozens of photos of things that are exactly what you're asking about.
>>
Treasure Gaust?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.