[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LWA figma or Diana Nendo.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

File: nendo akko1.jpg (266KB, 809x737px) Image search: [Google]
nendo akko1.jpg
266KB, 809x737px
Does the fact that nendoroid Akko sold out already on pre-order help in any way for us to have nendoroid Diana or even a LWA figma?
>>
It isn't necessarily sold out. It's about to be released so they just closed the orders so they can have the time to get the shipments ready.
>>
>>6483641
No.
>>
>>6483641
We can only hope. It's possible but we'll have to wait.
>>
>>6483641
Either is likely, even more the latter
>>6483676
Since late June they had her as soud out though
>>
>>6483833
>Since late June they had her as soud out though
It's not only right before release, Amiami always tends to close pre-orders periodically, especially on popular items.
>>
File: Lotte crying.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lotte crying.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6483641
No, Wonfes was our last chance to get something good announced and we got fucking nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if the Akko Sucy and Lotte nendos are the only figures we ever end up getting. Despite the fact that Goodsmile owns half of the fucking license Tattun already said that they don't have much faith in it and that figmas will most likely never happened. Goodsmile isn't even making the scale instead outsourcing it to some literally who company and delaying it until 2018. The handling of this license has been an utter failure on the LWA committee's part and Yoshi is so demotivated by it's lukewarm reception that he doesn't want to direct a second season.
>>
>>6483641
Honestly, the series getting 3 nendos despite its very mediocre reception in Japan is already good. LWA was obviously a Trigger passion project, but unfortunately it didn't do well in nipland.
Keep in mind that GSC/MF have REALLY been skimping out on figmas for the last 2 years also. Barely any recent anime get figma anymore, only the super popular franchises such as Fate and Kancolle as well as super popular game franchises get them. So don't expect any figma, even the most popular anime series per season don't get figma (aside from like 1 or 2 titles).
A Diana nendoroid might happen, but I think only if they have lots of people ask for them to make one.
>>
File: Shiny_chariot_magical_festa.jpg (403KB, 985x554px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny_chariot_magical_festa.jpg
403KB, 985x554px
>>6483641
I just want a Shiny Chariot figma with a Shiny Ark effect piece.
>>
>>6483850
Same for HLJ
A bunch of nendos are orders closed on HLJ
>>
>>6483916
The Japs didn't like this series? You know my time collecting has made me realize how shitty fucking taste they have over there Jesus Christ. I usually hate this type of moe shit but I actually enjoyed this series and found it pretty charming from what I've seen of it on Netflix even though it isn't exactly original. I would've thought this was right up their alley. Guess not enough shitty fan service.
>>
>>6484209
It was kind of dull when every episode was "akko tries to magic but then she fails and gets in trouble".
>>
>>6484209
I don't much about the show personally, but I guess the Jap's just saw it as "cute harem show #1006".
>>
>>6484229
Just started the second season on netflix but pretty much every anime follows some repetitive formula. Protagonist fights villain fails miserably gets random power up etc. From what I heard it kinda drops that formula second half of the season but I'm not sure.
>>6484248
Coincidentally I feel it didn't fall into the cute harem trap like most modern anime's have been. Then again I've skipped a lot of newer stuff because it feels like it's all the same shit.
>>
>>6483641
probably?
>>
>>6484209
I don't see how liking the show would be having good taste. It was cute, but it had a considerable lack of writing and direction.
>>
>>6484387
Nothing to do with good taste as I enjoyed it but I can definitely can see it's flaws. I'm just mainly ranting about how these companies are afraid to take risks on unique series and rather pump out 30 more iterations of saber.

4 eps into the second season so far and I must say it's much better than the second half. That discussion is for another board though.
>>
>>6484425
>and rather pump out 30 more iterations of saber
That's like telling Bandai to stop making Kamen Rider and Iron Man figures or NECA to stop making Aliens or Medicos to stop making JoJos
Are you saying, if you were in charge of a toy company, you wouldn't be a greedy bastard and you would actually stop producing the money makers and make something knowing you would get a lower profit from it?
>>
>>6484425
>I'm just mainly ranting about how these companies are afraid to take risks on unique series and rather pump out 30 more iterations of saber.
Because the Guyver, Bloodborne, Silent Hill, Portal 2, Kemono Friends, Virtya Fighter, Table Museum, Overwatch, Future Boy Conan, Higuma, and Wararau Salesman figma don't exist, right? For every new Saber, boat, or Miku, there's at least ten other interesting figmas.
>>
>>6484509
Virtua Fighter*
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (19KB, 303x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.jpg
19KB, 303x336px
>no Akko mouse accessory
>>
>>6484209
Nips didn't care very much about the first LWA OVA Trigger made a couple years ago, LWA's success in production (for a second OVA and full 2-cour series) was due to a combination of overseas funding (with kickstarter for the second OVA) and it being a passion project for Trigger, since they probably already envisioned it not really taking off in Japan.
The whole Netflix streaming thing is pretty advantageous for them since more people can be exposed to it, and the game coming out is a nice touch too. We honestly got a lot more than what I expected honestly (thought they would make like a 1-cour TV series at best).
>>
File: spenglub underwear.png (427KB, 475x478px) Image search: [Google]
spenglub underwear.png
427KB, 475x478px
>>6484509
>>6484511

Those Virtua Fighter figmas were fucking retarded. I get what they were trying to do and I kind of appreciate it but not when it comes at the cost of being the only decent fucking figure of Akira we'll ever get in this lifetime.
>>
>>6484509
>For every new Saber, boat, or Miku, there's at least ten other interesting figmas.
Don't you dare to say anything bad about Miku or Saber.
>>
>>6483850
seen the same shit on those nendoroids of BnHA, guess how much costs in the aftermarket
>>6483872
>Tattun already said that they don't have much faith in it and that figmas will most likely never happened
That only applied for the figma, for the nendoroids he said it was more likely only if Akko sells enough (guess what happened, they confirmed Sucy and Lotte)
And finally, he said that ideally everyone would be made as a nendoroid
>>
>>6485152
>And finally, he said that ideally everyone would be made as a nendoroid

Diana is kind of the second most important character in LWA.

Why the fuck Lotte got a nendo before her?
>>
>>6487110
Yurifags please stop shitting up LWA threads.
>>
>>6487110
Because it was a must to complete Akko team, thats what Tattun said long before those were revealed
Funny how OP sounds just like those who thougth that Akko nendo would be the only lwa nendoroid planned
>>
>>6487245

That's because GSC has a history of leaving teams incomplete unless a 2nd season jumpstarts hype.

Just finished the show, and I would go make an Akko preorder right now if they had announced Diana at wonfes. As it stands I'll see how I feel after Akko's released. Or maybe wait and see if she bins in Japan.
>>
>>6489971
>I would go make an Akko preorder right now if they had announced Diana at wonfes
I honestly hoped they would revealed her too but i think we were kinda naive that Lotte and Sucy were meant for WF reveal yet but GSC revealed them during AX
Still they can announce her along Chariot in the coming months or Winter WF
>>
>>6489971
>Or maybe wait and see if she bins in Japan.

amiami => order stop
hlj => order stop
1999 => order stop

I can't wait to see your tears.
>>
File: 1486358577552.jpg (37KB, 165x171px) Image search: [Google]
1486358577552.jpg
37KB, 165x171px
I just want a Constanze Nendo.
>>
>>6490125

> thinking Japan only sells toys at 3 webshops
>>
>>6490527
If they announce Diana and Ursula (or Chariot) then anything can happen anon
>>
>>6484854
Miku and Saber get more figures than any other character. They even get more than whole series ever will.
>>
>>6495037
That's because they are cashing cows
>>
File: C2cxZPhWQAA5q2E.jpg orig.jpg (197KB, 1429x1926px) Image search: [Google]
C2cxZPhWQAA5q2E.jpg orig.jpg
197KB, 1429x1926px
Akko release soon, who else ordered her??
>>
>>6503114
I have her + Rem figma.
>>
>>6503114
I just finished my order. With the posts about it being sold out, I hope that this wasn't an error.
>>
File: omgggg.jpg (224KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
omgggg.jpg
224KB, 600x600px
>>
>>6509983
is that for real?
>>
>>6509983
Dont tease. Is this real?
>>
>>6514695
>>6514699
That fake as fuck naive anons
>>
>>6515036
i guess we will never see LWA figmas
>>
File: LWA alumni-02.jpg (520KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LWA alumni-02.jpg
520KB, 675x1200px
>>6515261
The problem I see with a LWA figma scenario is that Max Factory will make 1 or 2 characters and that's it
At least with nendos the chances are high for a more complete cast of characters in the line down the road
>>
>>6515478
>At least with nendos the chances are high for a more complete cast of characters in the line down the road

I only want Diana and Chariot, fuck the rest.
>>
File: 029.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6515483
Well, that's you. I'm sure other people would want Amanda or Constanze aside from DIana and Chariot
>>
>>6515478
probably petites
>>
File: 20170903_224936-1.jpg (873KB, 1796x2784px) Image search: [Google]
20170903_224936-1.jpg
873KB, 1796x2784px
>>6515668
I coukd welcome a nendo petite set will all the cast, it will be easy to pull off for GSC
>>
>>6503114
I preordered her day one when I was still in hype for the show. Then realized I forgot all about it when it finished and cancelled.

I think I'm getting out of this hobby.
>>
>>6483969
It'll never happen anon, I'm sorry
>>
>>6503114
ordered one in april for my birthday.
can't wait for her to get here!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.