[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone recommend me a good Doc Ock figure/model to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2579.jpg (1MB, 1527x1806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2579.jpg
1MB, 1527x1806px
Could someone recommend me a good Doc Ock figure/model to display on my desk?
>>
>>6483364

Are you looking for specifically Spider-Man 2 movie Doc Ock? I don't really know much about what figures are available of that design, other than that they were Toy Biz and I know there's at least a regular Marvel Legends figure but I don't remember it looking that great. But I think they usually made several different kinds of figures of the movie designs. But for comic Dock Ock the Toy Biz Marvel Legends Series 8 figure is really really good. The only negative thing I'd say is his tentacles make him back-heavy so I always use a stand to help keep him upright, otherwise your poses are kind of limited to positions that can compensate for the weight.
>>
>>6484871
My favourite thing about the toy biz doc ock is that he can actually stand on his tentacles.
>>
File: octopus.jpg (191KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
octopus.jpg
191KB, 600x600px
You know how Play Arts Kai does their weird variants on DC and Marvel characters? Pic related, they did Doc Ock a while back
>>
>>6487422
that's Solidus Snake from Metal Gear Solid 2
>>
>>6489705
That's the joke dumbass.
>>
File: ock.jpg (43KB, 302x499px) Image search: [Google]
ock.jpg
43KB, 302x499px
>>6483364
Dock Ock is a tough figure spot to fill. The ones currently out don't really satisfy that "This is THE Dock Ock figure" quota.

Although he cannot stand on all tentacles, I find this one to stand above the rest in presentation.
"Spider-Man 2 Doc Ock with Tentacle Attack Action Figure" on Amazon.
>>
>>6489722
Not a very good joke, huh?
>>
>>6489774
I laughed, you tool.
>>
>>6489769
There is one coming in an upcoming ML that'll probably be great but expect them to pull the same faggotry with his arms as they did with Vulture's wings (make the arms/wings the BAF).
>>
>>6492300
Any pics?
>>
>>6501310
Not yet, we just have a product listing from some store computer thus far.
>>
>>6489769
Holy shit, I still have that figure after I got it when I was little. Most of the limbs have broken apart though. The bottom tentacles are quite breakable but the top two are much more flexible.
>>
>>6483364
bottom left claw arm really looks like coke bottles to me
>>
>>6489769
I never understood why all the movie doc ock figs were shirtless
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.