[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did Takua wear a blue mask in the first place? Was he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Takua_Tohunga.jpg (18KB, 320x336px) Image search: [Google]
Takua_Tohunga.jpg
18KB, 320x336px
So why did Takua wear a blue mask in the first place? Was he color-blind? Or just retarded?
>>
Why didn't Lego give these guys cooler, more memorable names? Like transformer names.
>>
>>5268400
to make sure he looked different. I dont know all the lore but it seems he helped create the universe (or something) and then was disguised as a commoner
>>
It was a black mask. I got that one.
>>
>>5268400
Basically just to distinguish him from the rest of the Matoran, make him look like an odd man out. They gave him a blue mask because it's a primary color, like red and yellow. Color has always been an important feature in Bionicle, often denoting a character's personality traits and element. Takua's RBY scheme was probably chosen to, 1, represent a lack of nationalism between tribes, and 2, subtly hint at Takua being from a secret 7th tribe.

Of course, by the time that was formally revealed, there were like 20 new tribes with their own elements, and a whole bunch of living Av-Matoran, so Greg decided to retcon Takua into the first Matoran ever to make him seem more special.
>>
>>5268409
I know right? It's all just Hawaii inspired hunga bunga shit,

How about a real name? like Bombkiller or StarSmasher or something?
>>
>>5268928
Or Nitroblast or Stormer or Splitface or Jawblade or...
>>
>>5268603
>This

Also, he was initially with a yellow torso and red feet, OP. He was shown that way in Tales of the Tohunga as well as in a diner in that weird Lego Movie Studios PC game.

Also, wasn't Ahkmou going to be part of a secret shadow Matoran tribe?
>>
>>5268999
He was suppose to be a shadow toa in 2008
>>
>>5268928
Because that makes them all sound like war machines instead of actual people. Plus those names sound absolutely retarted.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (50KB, 1278x236px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
50KB, 1278x236px
>>5268400
This is a post from a bionicle thread thats on /k/ right now.
>>
Because blue, red, and yellow are bright primary colors that appeal to the simple brains of children.
>>
File: Velika.jpg (36KB, 262x343px) Image search: [Google]
Velika.jpg
36KB, 262x343px
>>5268419
You're thinking of Velika
http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Velika
>>
>>5272308
I always wondered why those matorans had recycled Metru masks in the exact same colors.
>>
>>5269316
Link the thread?
>>
File: 1422319770701.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1422319770701.png
386KB, 667x670px
>>5272312
yeah, a bit of a letdown, they could have at least swapped colors if they reused masks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.