[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backer kit went out today Solitaire and Temple Guardian Prototypes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (82KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 600x500px
Backer kit went out today

Solitaire and Temple Guardian Prototypes soon

Smokey Ninja was just shown
>>
What scale are they?
>>
>>5268019
>What scale are they?
On a 1-10 about a 9.3.
>>
>>5268019
1:12
>>
>>5268027
>1:12
No, they are 6 inch scale. There is a difference.
>>
I'm late as fuck, where can I order these?
>>
>>5268035
Are you the same guy who says this after every KS is over?
>>
>>5268033
>There is a difference
Minimal if any.
>>
File: ninjatotal.png (71KB, 629x762px) Image search: [Google]
ninjatotal.png
71KB, 629x762px
Put my order in, pic related.

>>5268035
Can't anymore, only the blue one in the future.
>>
>>5268037

No.
>>
File: Lee Van Cleef.jpg (22KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lee Van Cleef.jpg
22KB, 400x500px
Weren't they planning an old guy head?
>>
>>5268066
They're on the samurais
>>
So glad they made the basic three-pack mix and match!
>>
>>5268066
>>5268068
They also come with the Deluxe Ninja.
>>
Just finished my backer kit. I'll be getting the deluxe white, deluxe black, and blue ninjas.
>>
>>5268146
I got the basic three-pack (two black and a red), Drunken Master, Undying Ronin, and an arms pack. Now to wait a year.
>>
>>5268033
One is a scale, one is not. Get the fuck out of here fakescaleanon you suck so bad. They are advertised as "6-inch superposeable action figures to add to your 1:12 collection." Fuck off forever
>>
>>5268038
The difference is one is an actual thing while the other is a colloquialism for idiots.
>>
>>5268153
Right?
>>
>>5268153
>>5268221
Maybe not so long. Both Fwoosh and 4H with their bird preorders are projecting around the same time. I'd think half a year would be a good bet if things go smoothly.
>>
File: AI220.jpg (273KB, 1352x2013px) Image search: [Google]
AI220.jpg
273KB, 1352x2013px
Just finalized my Kit. Ordered pic related.

The hardest part about these action figure Kickstarters is always the wait...
>>
>>5268397
you didn't get a white ninja to fight notsnakeeyes?
>>
>>5268407
As a long time Joe collector...I have enough Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow figures to last me a life time. I personally prefer my Joes in their smaller scale anyway, so Solitaire will just be Solitaire to me.
>>
Is solitaire going to have other accessories with him? I'd love some other stuff for him.
>>
>>5268459
He's $40, comes so far with 2 swords and a handgun. Basics come with more than him, but that said, he has a few unique parts that only he uses so far, so maybe that's how they're justifying the cost. There was talk of multiple heads, or different goggles, or something along those lines.
>>
>>5268614
Yeah I was hoping he'd come with a bit more. Maybe something to make him look a bit more snake eyes, even. That's really the only reason I'm buying these figures. Wanted a 6 inch stormshadow, and that because ~300 invested because I really like the idea of ninjas. They can be posed alone, with some marvel characters, etc.
>>
Anyone know the deal with the fwoosh exclusive ninja? I'd rather just get that one instead the ones offered on kickstarter.
>>
>>5268748
Maybe try going to the fwoosh and finding out
>>
>>5268748
What do you mean, are you talking about the blue one?
>>
I hope they do more lines in the future for different things, maybe pirates (hurrdur pirates and ninjurs!!), a modern military line, or a futuristic line.
>>
>>5269098

Yes the blue one. I can't seem to find any updates on release date or price.
>>
>>5268397
Thanks, Tom Petty.
>>
>>5268221
>>5268376
I will be very surprised if production goes that smooth. Especially considering this is their first time doing it. (TWSS)
>>
>>5269927
Go to thefwoosh.com, there's a button that literally says "preorder shinobi" 45 USD
>>
>>5269921
Modern military would be badass as fuck
>>
>>5270067
so six inch Gi joe?
>>
>>5270067
Look up Army Alphas. The creator of that will put up his kickstarter I believe in Jan 2016.
>>
>>5270305
Oh shit, that might actually be neat.
>>
>>5268397
Where can you get them? There's only the Shinobi on fwoosh's site
>>
>>5272443
in the backer kit, you can add to your pledge
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.