[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

transformers general: g2 edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 59

File: 1__scaled_600.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1__scaled_600.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
Old thread is dying.
We continue here.
>>
G2 is stupid as fuck.
>>
Cant wait to get these, need more to to with WOC Bruticus and the rest of my G2 shelf
>>
I've stumbled in to a gift card worth quite a bit. Its good on Amazon.

I'm getting leader Magnus and battle core prime.

Any other recommendations?

I was looking at maybe Chromia as well.

Is devastator worth it? I have no fondness for the constructions, but no harm in owning a giant Combiner.
>>
>>5265120
Individual modes are fucking garbage, combined mode looks good in a static pose and nothing else, and falls apart at the drop of a hat.
>>
I went to Ollie's.

I think someone got there before me and cleared out all the fembots (except for Windblade for some reason, there were lots of Windblade).

I did get Jhiaxus for 7 bucks though. Never saw him in stores originally and I'm fond of that Armada Starscream mold.

They also had Generations Roadbuster and the Target exclusive deluxe Optimus and FoC Voyager Grimlock two pack.
>>
>>5265053
And so are you.
>>
File: HAPPENING.png (15KB, 707x172px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING.png
15KB, 707x172px
The time is finally upon us, gentlemen. Rev up those wallets.
>>
>>5265053
I'm with ya, brother. Only G2 redeco that looked decent was the Contructicons. I mean, lime-green tank Megatron? Seriously?
>>
HLJ has the EHobby Deadlock listed as 'order stop', is there a possibility they will open up another round of preorders before too long or am I fucked?
>>
>>5265519
Just keep watching, either another round of orders will come up...or someone will change their mind and cancel.

I say this because I'm on the fence about a redeco of a character I never really knew that has "new" weapons, I got more attachment to grand scourge if anything
>>
>>5265499
I already have Takara Arcee and Gen Arcee isn't "different enough" to get both. Windblade is so dirt common online that it'd be cheaper to order than to drive an hour to get to their store, and is such a piece of QC crap it isn't worth it. Chromia is also somewhat cheap. Rattrap and Waspinator are known to break, I think HTS still sells Scoop for $10 shipped on eBay and Tankor is also common. None of the others I want.

It's nice they're hitting a discount chain, but it'd be nicer if it wasn't one with shitty store distribution. If this were Big Lots or Dollar General it'd be easier to find these. Ollies barely has enough stores for half the people who want these to pick them up.
>>
>>5265523
Ok thanks, I'll keep an eye out then. I wanted to get one of the mold and actually like this color deco better than Drift.
>>
File: IMG_8591.jpg (699KB, 1248x1605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8591.jpg
699KB, 1248x1605px
menasor + pc-04 (without body parts)
>>
File: IMG_8621.jpg (674KB, 1202x1604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8621.jpg
674KB, 1202x1604px
>>
File: x2toys-xt009-02.jpg (485KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
x2toys-xt009-02.jpg
485KB, 688x1000px
I'm assuming these will come painted?
>>
>>5265665
Still in prototype phase so 99.9% chance.

Its not like model kits where they expect you to do some of the work
>>
>>5265665
Provided there's no partsforming I'm all for this.
>>
File: 1446741478888.jpg (829KB, 688x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1446741478888.jpg
829KB, 688x1000px
>>5265665
I would get it if it had fixed the biggest visual issue.
>>
>>5265678
That's a visual issue to you though. The white shins of the stock version are way more of an eyesore to me.
>>
>>5265678
The only thing I wanted fix were the arms (the whole thing up to the cannon), and a cab section that transforms.
>>
File: 2015-11-05 12.06.28.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05 12.06.28.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
Anyone looking for Arcee?
>>
>>5265697
>cab section that transforms
Not even masterpiece did that. What makes you think a leader class would?
>>
>>5265708
No, but I'd take a chromia at what you paid plus shipping.
>>
>>5265708
Depends what you want.
>>
>>5265713
>bought multiples of a hard to find at good price figure
You know what he wants and it's not the $7 he paid.
>>
>>5265708
Nah, I've got her superior remold/redeco coming to me.
>>
>>5265716

Yeah, I also want the tax I paid plus shipping costs.
>>
>>5265727
Should probably post that first. Comes off fishy if you don't.
>>
>>5265727
Well I demand you send it five dollars shipped to Vietnam and I expect it tomorrow!
>>
>>5265053

I have been part of this fandom for literally forever and researched it a few times and I still don't quite get what G2 was besides a bunch of neon colored repaints...
>>
>>5265524

I have never seen an Ollies and never heard of it at all aside from the occasional mention on /toy/.

I assumed it was some Canadian or Brit store.
>>
>>5265716

I have a family to feed too anon...
>>
>>5265548
>>5265549
Damn that leg configuration actually looks decent. Too bad the PF stuff probably won't get reissued.

Also Hasbro decided to not release wave 2 in euroland for some fucking reason.
>>
File: what could have been.png (932KB, 1600x738px) Image search: [Google]
what could have been.png
932KB, 1600x738px
Reminder of what could have been
>>
>>5265548

Those feet look so huge and the hands look so small... why do people like these again?
>>
>>5265788
Who really gives a shit? They're still just half-assed repaints.
>>
>>5265708
contact email?
>>
>>5265788
3/5 of a combiner? Who cares?
>>
I wonder if it would be possible to make an upgrade kit on Shapeways to make poor Strongarm less hollow...I'd buy her if someone made that. All they'd really need to do is make folding panels that cover the backs of her legs in robot mode.
>>
File: BestSeller.png (62KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
BestSeller.png
62KB, 393x393px
>>5265120

Ultra Magnus is great, Battle Core Prime is just regular Prime with slightly different deco/molding, and supposedly fixed hip joints for combiner mode. Get him if you want, or want a Prime to use for combiner stuff, or just get regular Prime. Either are good, just regular Prime isn't as great for combiner mode. But then again, he's kind of a shitty combiner since "Not muh Gee Wun" anyway.

Chromia (and Arcee) I just got in the mail today. Chromia's arm's are kind of soft plastic-ey from the forearm up. It feels kind of weird, and her elbow ball joints are really tight on the forearms. I'm somewhat afraid I'll snap her if I move them side to side too much. Other than that, she's a pretty cool figure, I think. Her hands are better designed than Arcee's (I got the open hand kind). I got'em together for about $45 with shipping. A bit expensive (around $22.50 ea for Deluxe sized figs, most Deluxe's are around $17 normally), but given Arcee is scalped to fuck at around $30-40 just by herself usually, getting them both for $45 wasn't bad for me, I guess.
>>
>>5265791

Feet give better poseability/stability.

Hands I don't fucking know. They're tiny looking as fuck. The default hands work fine and look better due to their chunky size. If they just released the feet by themselves it'd be tons better.
>>
>>5265549
>>5265548

How do you transform Motormaster like that to make the midsection look better? I'm getting a UW set soon-ish, and I got a CW Prime who looks kind of ridiculous in the regularly transformed way for combiner mode.
>>
File: LazerbackDong.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
LazerbackDong.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
Daily reminder to buy RapeDragon.
>>
>>5265863

Legends Chromia has nice, sturdy forearms. I had the same concerns with Gen Chromia. Glad I got Takara's. I like both colors but those gummy forearms ruined it, as did the clear heels.

$45 is a bit much, really, now that they're flooding Ollies, scalper prices will drop a bit when Arcee gets more saturated. Plus Chromia rarely sells for more than $15 on her own- you could've got Takara Arcee and Gen Chromia for about that, really, if you ordered separately. Maybe a bit under $70 for the Takara pair(TFsource is the only US-based shop I know of that still has Chromia for anything decent but Arcee got a 2nd run in August and the market got flooded).
>>
>>5265708
There is a special place in hell for scalpers.
>>
>>5265875

Unfortunately I ordered them before the Ollies thing. And the closest Ollies to me is at least an hour away, one way. I'd have spent on gas what I'd have saved on buying+shipping.
>>
File: MuscleWizardMad.png (83KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
MuscleWizardMad.png
83KB, 313x313px
>>5265883

The only counter to scalpers is companies actually reissuing shit if theres demand for it, to prevent scalpers from being shitfaces.

Most scalpers though usually have under the table deals with various stores I've found. I knew a few people who used to scalp figs-They'd get their shit right out of the warehouses or local stores days before release, and have every last one of any known/desired figure in an area. Actual customers never had a chance to get them, they went right to the scalpers.
>>
>>5265875

Oh, and like I said, I can just avoid doing side turns with her elbow ball joints to avoid any potential disasters. Her shoulder ball joints have more than enough range of motion, especially combined with her hand ball joints. Why they used this softer plastic though, I'll never know.
>>
>>5265896
cheaper grade plastic cuts down on production costs. Hasbro doesn't give a shit if fans complain as long as the kids don't care. Fans will buy it anyway and the kids are the primary market.
>>
>>5265892
This. Back when MP-10 hit TRUs I would ask if they were ever going to get any in store and they could never guarantee, just "depends on what we get on the truck".
I find out later at a local toy show theres a guy with a booth at the damn thing who had a deal with the store manager to buy them all as soon as the truck got there. Manager was probably getting something under the table too.
>>
>>5265943

You'd think the problem with that would be the kids aren't the ones buying the figures. It's the parents. I know if I got a shitty figure that fell apart fast I'd ring the company right up and ask why my nearly $20 MRSP worth of shit fell apart so fast.

I honestly couldn't see ever giving an Arcee or Chromia to a kid, they'd have that shit in pieces in under a day.
>>
>>5265508
Just got my invoice. $61 after shipping.
>>
>>5265788
>implying this won't be part of the at-show exclusives or subscription service
>>
>>5265976
1) parents buy their kids a toy to shut them the hell up and that's the end of their involvement.

2) if it breaks they take it back to the store, they don't call the company to complain.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 300x219px
What would be a good, smaller Optimus head to replace his Super Mode head with? I want to give pic related a more proportional head.
>>
>>5265978
Yep, He's the last part of a larger order, hopefully they ship him out soonish. I honestly haven't been that impressed with a masterpiece since the datsuns, but I'm hoping tracks bucks that trend.
>>
>>5265987
Add Godbomber, keep head.

In seriousness though, CW Optimus' combined head is very PMOP-ish and slightly smaller than the old one. It might come off as too "detailed" for a G1 toy though. You might want one of the head off one of those "shampoo bottle" titan toys for something with less detail to better match.
>>
>>5265987
Junkion Blacksmith's headmaster Prime comes with an adapter piece to work with that toy. I think you can still get them for $20 shipped on eBay.
>>
>>5265994
You have to take apart the large head and clip on a small piece to make it fit.

Although when you look at photos of actual people you'd see that the original head is actually more proportional and a lot of TF designs get it wrong with pinheads on bulky bodies.
>>
>>5265986

Maybe if you had shitty parents. My parents would call up the company to bitch if I got a shitty toy that fell apart. Then again, we were poor as fuck so, you know, every dime counted.
>>
so how much do you think shipping will be for UW devy? i went with EMS.
>>
>>5265949
Former TRU employee here, know that it's not the manager who is probably getting something under the table but the truck crew. Certain types of sales send up red flags in the system, one of them is a sale where multiples of the same sku appear, managers get in fucking hot water for that from their boss. Or mine used to at least.
>>
>>5266011
Big box...probably $30 - $50
>>
>>5265998
>>5265994
Unfortunately, I can only find one listing. It's $26 shipped from China, which makes me wary considering it got KO'd. The Black Convoy head is cheaper and easier to get, but then I'd have to paint it and I'd rather not do that.
>>
>>5266012
I not really sure, I just got told from another vendor at the show that that was how the guy got all his good stock, before everyone else. I assumed it was the manager but really I don't know, you could be right, might be the truck crew.
>>
>>5266084
Just speaking from personal experience, our truck crew had scalper stashes all over the store, the managers would go around and try to disrupt that shit constantly because they would get written up for it. It wasn't so much of a problem that they ever fired anyone over it, or did more than scream and give demerits, but it was something of a red mark on the store when corporate discovered that we had sold (for example, and this should date my time at TRU) all the g1 Soundwaves in a single transaction to someone with the phone number 000-0000 (this was back when TRU took phone numbers as well).
>>
>>5265998
>>5265987
I got God Ginrai and I wouldn't modify that thing. Maybe buy a loose PMP then that is fine to play around with.
>>
>>5266162
I've got a loose Powermaster Prime, yeah. I've been giving the smaller cab bot some heavy mods but nothing to the trailer yet.
>>
>>5265710
Because that used to be a thing?

Masterpiece ignored it since it was going for cartoon accuracy.
>>
>>5266187
I'm just saying that they aren't just trying to go for an optimus figure wearing armor now. They're focused more on the magnus aspect and that obviously means they aren't worried about a transforming cab.
>>
>>5266187
For almost 20 years we were mad that UM was just "White Prime", now we get real UM toys and we're mad that he doesn't come with "White Prime"... Can't please the retards.
>>
>>5266218
Those are different people. Some feel a bond to Ultra Magnus's super mode body, some like the white Optimus and see the other as just weapons, and some don't give a shit as they have the Ultra Magnus from their favorite continuity already.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1445800206716.jpg (3MB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1445800206716.jpg
3MB, 2560x2560px
>>5266237
I kind of like both.

I think the colors they use for things like the RiD legion Magnus that just came out or the dollar store legends Magnus that's just white optimus are nice and work well for those.

But I also like what we see when UM is the hulking not white optimus like in TFA or Prime.

I'd rather keep the white optimus to the smaller figures though if that makes sense.
>>
Got my Payment request for MP Tracks. Hype levels rising and I'm feeling more stylish by the minute.
>>
>>5266237
I just buy every Ultra Magnus because he's rad as fuck.
>>
>>5266218
>>5266218
>We

That was you, and other folks, my proffered version was white Optimus that combines with his trailer.

Some people like the white Prime, others the normal Magnus, and a few like the one that combines with his trailer. No reason to insult anyone over it.
>>
>>5266346
I like it when continuities have Optimus and Magnus as brothers. It's a cool idea that I wish would be used more often.
>>
>>5266378
That is a cool idea.

I like what TFA did. Give optimus a superior.
>>
>>5266346

Battlecore Prime exists for those with a white deco fetish, I guess. Since he doesn't exist for any other reason anyone seems to know of.

Speaking of reasons, why is Windblade a bad figure? Is she just wonky, or brittle or something?
>>
>>5266391
>why is Windblade a bad figure
>shit heels
>shit design
>shit shoulders
>>
>>5266391
Because men can't accept a strong female lead.
>>
>>5266391
Not him, but the biggest critique of her I can see is her shins downward. Her heels don't lock in (it'd have been so simple to put a hole and tab setup there without increasing plastic count too). This makes it really easy for her heels to fold up forward and she'll topple over.

Outside of that, some people just don't like the general thin, lithe look and find it too spindly and maybe even fragile-feeling (although I've not heard of anything actually breaking commonly). Some see her jet mode as overly gappy, the sword as poorly stored, and/or the wings annoying to pose in robot mode.

Lastly, some people just don't like how she's not very accurate to the comics (or, I suppose, most of the comics featuring her are not accurate to the toy if you want to be specific). The Takara version does wonders to make it look more like Sarah Stone's version of Windblade, but there's only so much paint can do.

Overall, I think she's between a 6 and 8 out of ten, depending on your tastes and such.

>>5266398
Shoulders? what's wrong with them?
>>
File: BirdUhOh.jpg (66KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
BirdUhOh.jpg
66KB, 600x405px
>>5266403

Well, thinking of ordering her just to complete my femmbot's. And maybe a Black Tittyspider too. Are there any female figs besides those and the Takara repaints?
>>
>>5266438
In terms of current stuff? There's Strongarm in the RID line that you might still be able to find on a shelf, and there's MP Road Rage who'll be out in December.

But if you go into the backlog, there's plenty. Thunderblast, Howlback, Minerva, Arcee triplets from the movie, Rosanna, micromaster Discharge, Airrazor, Cyb. Override, etc. Even more if you add in Botcon stuff.
>>
>>5266446

Yeah, current stuff mostly. And my local shelves are pretty much barren except for an assload of Protectobots no one seems to want.
>>
>>5266391
Huge gaps through the body in vehicle mode, legs make absolutely no attempt to integrate into the vehicle mode, colours aren't accurate to anything, be it comics or the promotional art they released, heels that collapse, heavily simplified face paint that looks nothing like anything, wings look fucking huge in robot mode.
>>
>>5264809
Why do people constantly mistransform their toys by not using the intended part positions and locking surfaces to create a structurally stronger mass?
>>
>>5266489

Posing. Or because they didn't notice when setting up the pic.
>>
>>5266489
>aesthetics preferences
>posing/range of motion
>ignorance/forgot

Really, why does anyone do anything?
>>
>>5266438
I have compiled a complete or almost complete list of female transformers that have transforming toys (ie no statue shit or kreons on the list)
The asterisk is this I have I don't feel like editing it out.

Female transformers with toys

g1
Glyph (botcon 2002 keychain redeco of g1 bumblebee)
Flipsides
Gingham (While not a female character this figure looks like Clipper)
Discharge (Number 5,part of Sixturbo, multiple colors)
Howlback (ravage redeco)
Mega (Overlord D-307's powermaster)
Path Finder (e-hobby homage to gobots)
Small Foot (e-hobby gobots homage)

g2

Beast Era
Botcon Arcee (TM2 BA redeco)
10th anniversary Blackarachnia
Telemocha Blackarachnia (takara's 10th ed ba)
* Beast Machines Blackarachnia
* Airazor (incomplete, missing shoulder pads)
* TM Airazor
Fox Kids TM Airazor (tm redeco)
Video Airazor (airazor redeco)
Scylla (combiner limb for BW2 God Neptune)
Manta Ray (McDonald's toy)
Black Widow (takara BA)
Beast Wars Returns Black Widow (takara BM BA)
Sonar
Strika
Beast Wars Returns Strika (Takara release)
Transmutate (maybe)
Antagony (Botcon 1998 Inferno redeco)

Car Robots/RID
>>
>>5266505

Universe
Roulette
Shadow Striker

AEU
micron Frenzy (Brake, Damper, Filter) (Micron booster vol 2 combiner)
minicon Cliffjumper
minicon Ironhide
micron Sunburn
micron Spiral
Micron Offshoot
Micron Road Rebel (Thyristor)
Micron Windrazor
Micron Guardian Speed
* micron Cumbusta
* micron Falcia
* micron Twirl
Arcee (bike)
Ariel/ Paradron Medic (bike Arcee redeco)
* Airazor (TM redeco)
Flame War (Botcon 2005, bike arcee redeco)
Flareup (botcon 2005, bike arcee redeco)
Override
Override GTS (redeco)
TFCC Airazor
Thunderblast
Botcon Elita-1 (Thunderblast redeco)
Chromia Minerva-Type (Thunderblast redeco DVD pack in)
Botcon Lyzack (2009 Wings of honor)
Botcon Moonracer
Energon Treadbolt
Space Warp (unreleased?)
Binaltech / Kiss Play / Alternators
Angela (pink leoball keychain)
Movies
Movie 1 Arcee Deluxe (humanoid bike)
Movie 1 Arcee Deluxe Battle Damage
Movie 1 Arcee Black
Movie 1 Arcee Wonder Festival g1 pink deco
Movie 1 Fracture (Crasher GoBot redeco of gen Mirage)
Movie 2 Arcee
Movie 2 Shitbag wheelbikes I don't care right now
Movie 2 Human Alliance Shitbag Arcees and whatever IDFK
Movie 2 Arcee Legends
Movie 2 Shadow Striker (legends)
Movie 3 Arcee because why not reuse this awful mold?
Movie 3 Override (legends)

Animated
Botcon Dragstrip
Takara Arcee
Takara Blackarachnia
>>
>>5266489
We do it on purpose, just because we know it pisses you off.
>>
>>5266505
>>5266509
Prime

*Airachnid
*First Ed Arcee
*RID Arcee
NYCC Pink First Ed Arcee
Beast Hunters Arcee
Transformers Go Arcee (Takar Beast Hunters Arcee)
Arms Micron Arcee (RID Arcee w/ Micron)
Arcee Blade (Comes with Arms Micron Arcee)
Arcee Arms Micron (arms micron figure that turns into arcee)
Cyberverse Arcee
Cyberverse Flamewar
Cyberverse Airachnid

Arms Micron Airachnid
Slipstream (TFCC exclusive)
Botcon Flareup (RID Arcee redeco)
Botcon Flamewar (RID BH Arcee redeco)
Ripclaw

Botshots
________
Buzzclaw

RID 2015
_________
* Warrior Strongarm
* Legion Strongarm
One step Strongarm
Legion Strongarm black repaint
Takara Strongarm (difference???)
Takara Legion Strongarm (has show accurate paint deco)

Masterpiece

Generations
* Windblade
* Takara Arcee
Takara Chromia
Takara Windblade
* Combiner Hunters 3 pack (redeco arcee, chromia, windblade)
* Black Widow (Blackarachnia)
* Nightbird (arcee redeco)
* Slipstream
Botcon Strika
Botcon Strika drone
Victorion
Botcon Burn Out
Botcon Dia, Diaclone pilot from targetmaster comes with botcon g2 hound
TFCC Nightracer

Kabaya
>AEU
should say AEC, Armada Energon Cybertron
>>
>>5266509
>Movies
>(WHO GIVES A FUCK?)
>Movie 2 Shitbag wheelbikes I don't care right now

Forgot I wrote that.
>>
>>5266526
To be fair, ROTF Arcee is one of the worst TF toys of all time. Chromia's flawed too, but I have a soft spot and kinda like her as a unicycle mermaid.
>>
>>5266527
I would have bought them if they combined. Hoping in a few years Takara or Hasbro shows us how they would have combined. Surely they have the toy concept art squirreled away.
>>
File: WhyMe.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
WhyMe.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>5266517
>>5266509
>>5266505

Damn thats a lot. Though not much in the current stuff, other than repaints. So I guess if I nab a Tittyspider and Windblade I'm all set.

I think I'm addicted to building my collection, /toy/. I haven't bought a toy in over 15 years, now I've dropped nearly $500 on it all. And $500 is a lot of money to my poor ass. I'll probably end up near 600 by the time I'm done.

Fucking nostalgia is a powerful tool.
>>
>>5266529
Most of those female figures are impossible to find and over priced as shit. You don't want to know what Twirl set me back.
>>
>>5266531

Oh yeah, I'm not going for that older stuff, shit. Arcee at 30-ish bucks was already wallet busting to me for one sorta-tiny Deluxe fig.
>>
File: IMG_5361.jpg (305KB, 1279x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5361.jpg
305KB, 1279x1920px
>>5266339

Got my payment request too
>>
Just give me Titan Wars deluxes already, goddamnit.
>>
>>5266528
As far as I've seen, Elita was never started and there's really nothing to see regarding the combination. Maybe they just figured movie toys can look so weird who would care if the combined form was off. Or maybe the toys got started while the idea was for them to combine but they ditched that during the toy-designing phase and they never took it out.

Either way, I'd love to know more about them.
>>
I swear I hate and like Menasor at the same time. A lot of aspects of it sucks, but I like the different possible fan modes and 3p stuff to make it better.
>>
>>5266607
Why did they ditch the original leg configuration anyway? That would have made him stable, and he looks fantastic.

As he currently is, you have to sand down parts to get it to look awesome, and those bits will stand out in other modes.
>>
>>5266595
I haven't really been keeping up, but what exactly are the deluxes going to be anyway? I saw the nycc reveals, but from what I understand the headmasters are voyagers and everything else shown was legends?
>>
>>5266595
i need that skullcruncher
fuck the 3p ones
>>
>>5266614
Nope, headmasters work with deluxes upwards, with bigger guys adding helmets to make them proportional. Only deluxes confirmed are Skullcruncher and Hardhead.
>>
>>5266614
We have no idea what the other deluxes are for the moment, we only know about the figures we saw in NYCC, and Powermaster Optimus Prime.
>>
>>5266613
I didn't even need to mod it and got it to work, it gives him beefy thunder thighs, just gotta switch out his feet with 3p feet for better posture.
>>
>>5266621
Mind posting a pic? I'm still waiting for the one with better ratchets to come out before getting mine.
>>
>>5266600
Weren't there ports of some kind, or unused tabs/holes or something in Arcee and Chromia?
>>
>>5266618
Oh shit, I thought hardhead and skullcruncher were voyagers. That's actually a lot cooler.
>>
>>5266628
There's a rumor they're a bit more expensive than normal deluxe figures, but I'm hoping it's rubbish.

Deluxe figures are already pushing 25 where I'm from.
>>
>>5266625
just rotate and fold the legs so it fits inside the slot on the back of Motor Master's legs, it makes a really weird shape though.
Other option is just make Motor Master's legs like he's sitting on a chair.
>>
File: 01.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 02.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>
>>5266646
what da heck is this supposed to be
>>
File: 03.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>
>>5266649
Jurassic Park figures.
>>
File: 05.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>
>>5266654
>Abominus

Damn.
>>
File: 04.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>
>>5265492
you're ridiculous.
>>
>>5266648
>>5266652
>>5266654
>>5266656
New feet/hands and new bot molds.

Abominus looks fucking majestic already.
>>
So where are these picture from?
>>
File: WP_20151105_003.jpg (358KB, 1632x916px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151105_003.jpg
358KB, 1632x916px
>>5266625
>>5266644
I highly advise use 3p feet with this configuration since the CW ones are too small.
>>
>>5266656
>>5266654
>>5266652
>>5266648
>>5266646
Wait what?
>>
>>5266646
This one is obviously jurassic world toys so either Hasbro has the wrong pictures or this is all b.s.
>>
>>5266676
>>5266676
That, and Abominus seems to have a different set of hand, and foot pieces. Only Victorion has that, and that's a special release.
>>
>>5266682
Could be new hands and feet for beast combiners.
>>
>>5266682
Even the text looks badly photoshopped.

Someone really wants people to pay attention to them.
>>
>>5266686
Yeah, but then you'd be forced to buy 2 with matching hand, or foot pieces, which would be a pain if you buy one that doesn't mix with the rest of a combiner.

Hopefully, they include that with the voyager.
>>
Even if these pictures are real, does this mean they'll just skip computron or finish the limbs or what?
>>
>>5266697
I doubt they'd have exactly one wave left. Probably one each for Abominus/Computron - and maybe a third repaint wave.
>>
>>5266697
He's fucked. The comics killed all the Technobots, save Strafe, and Scattershot .

We're lucky they bothered to release Scattershot at all.
>>
>>5266701
And depending on how they do the heads especially, some of the monstercons could be turned into predacons. Then they'd just need a new lion torso.
>>
>>5266701
That doesn't mean anything though. We didn't get Galvatronus in the comics, after all.
>>
>>5266686
>>5266691
>>5266697
>>5266699
>>5266701
>>5266702
>>5266707
These aren't real.

What event could even be showing these?
>>
>>5266646
>>5266648
>>5266649
>Blurry random angles that give zero context of where these shots came from.

I'll admit I haven't seen these designs anywhere before but still, this is the same shit you had to look out for when there were fake Smash Leaks floating around

Is there any event happening now that this would be from? Or are we just supposed to assume some guy managed to hack the hasbro database
>>
>>5266707
Galvatronus was just one figure, and he was just remold filler.

For Computron, they need to advertise an entire team, and they'd have to come up with an excuse to bring the dead technobots back.
>>
>>5266656
>>5266652
These are the same exact poses but one's in silhouette and the one that would show any detail is way blurrier than the rest.

This shit be fake yo
>>
>>5266713
I take it back, there's that whole team with Sky-Lynx that has no tie in with anything.
>>
>>5266656
>>5266654
>>5266652
>>5266648
>>5266646

Hey, prick for brains, you gonna explain what these are from? Because if not fuck you it's fake garbage.

At least tell us what 3rd party design this is ripped off of because it looks fairly decent.
>>
>>5266716
Just let me have this, ok?
>>
>>5266722
No, fuck you I can't fucking stand it when people pull this shit just to fuck with people.

This is clearly SOMEONE'S design though, and I'd like to know who's. You dont just make a 3d prototype model of a transforming robot toy set for a quick hoax.
>>
>>5266724
Anyone else remember that reportedly 3rd party awesome Dinobot toy that was shown a few months back that no company stepped up and claimed? WTF happened to that?
>>
>>5266702
>could be turned into predacons

Please. Fucking please. I want a CW Predaking so fucking badly.
>>
>>5266729
Too bad these are all fake.
>>
File: LossOfFaith.png (280KB, 671x747px) Image search: [Google]
LossOfFaith.png
280KB, 671x747px
>>5266732

They're real in my dreams, at least.
>>
Suggest some Beast Wars toys to buy and an ideal price to stay within for them so I don't get gypped.

Hard Mode: No show characters
Harder Mode: Fox Kids redecos and unused-by-the-show Transmetals bypass the above
>>
>>5266790

Takara's recently released Black Tittymonster.
>>
>>5266801
>ignoring hard mode
>>
>>5266656
>>5266654
>>5266652
>>5266648
>>5266646
Try to investigate a fake account and watch your weibo account get flagged. Really is a piece of shit dealing with communist China restrictions.
>>
File: trans starscreams.jpg (34KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
trans starscreams.jpg
34KB, 752x564px
Leaderclass Starscream with the crown is $35 at TRU in canada for another hour.

Should I grab him off their website?
>>
>>5266813

I am also in canada, but passed on leader scream in hopes of finding an MP irl
>>
>>5266813
I don't like him in robot mode (dumb head, fake cockpit chest) but I love his jet mode, I say get it.
>>
>>5266813
the gray they chose is a pretty awful color. I'm 50/50 on $38 Autismo from Murrikan Toys R Us, I really wanted him for $19.99 though.
>>
>>5266827
Autismo is the new Megatron right?
>>
>>5266832
G1 Megatron yeah. The Armada one and Thundercracker is fucking everywhere though.
>>
>>5266790
I love the Armada Cheetor and Airazor redecos. Airazor is TM/non-show, and Cheetor is far away from a show deco.

"Transmetal" Claw Jaw and Spittor both look really neat, too. Great colors.

basic Insecticon is super neat, too. Love his weapon and he is a lot of fun in both modes.

I'm also partial to Nightglider, even though the Dark Scream deco is way better.
>>
>>5266813
I wanted the Ultra Magnus but it's out of stock.
>>
>>5266835

Man all 5 Transmetal repaints were fantastic.
>>
>>5266790
As >>5266835 said, Insecticon is a great little figure, and he has an added bonus of being cheap on the secondary market due to his simplicity and non-show status. Powerpinch is a great figure as well, along with Razorclaw. Most of the basic Fuzors are at least decent, like Bantor, and Terragator is pretty cool if you can get a complete one. (avoid it if it's not because he looks like shit missing either of his weapons)
>>
>>5266847
I agree with all of this. Love Razorclaw, too. Terrgator gets a lot of shit, but his beast mode rules and he looks like an awesome Predacon riot cop if you set him up right in robot mode.

I also love Airhammer for some reason.

And Transmetal 2 Prowl is also fantastic. He could use a weapon, but his bio mentions telekinesis powers so it all works out.

>>5266843
I unabashedly love all the Fox Kids and Armada BW repaints. And I like most of the universe 1.0 repaints, too. Especially Primal.

>>5266790
oh, and the Beast Machines (I think?) BW Neo repaints are great. Airraptor, Triceratron (?), Dinotron and Striker are so cool.
>>
Just fyi. Some transformers are eligible for $10 off on the tru site.

Just got battle core prime and Magnus for $62 shipped.
>>
File: PerfectlyCalm.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
PerfectlyCalm.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>5266855

Fucking Canada, stop having good deals on shit I want.
>>
>>5266860
I probably should've specified the country. I'm in Texas.
>>
got my Blackarachnia ....man she is so gappy. especially the neck. I thought it would be way better then it is.
>>
File: tfOptimusPrimeHenkeiConcept.jpg (151KB, 1113x690px) Image search: [Google]
tfOptimusPrimeHenkeiConcept.jpg
151KB, 1113x690px
>>5265665
>>5265678

do they form parts that make the cab look bigger in alt mode? classics op dwarfs him completely
>>
>>5266862
It's a 7 year old mold, you've had all the time an opportunity in the world to check reviews and galleries.
>>
>>5266862
push the whole chest piece up more. it's stiff, but it goes up a good bit.
>>
>>5266861

Wheres the details on this $10 off thing? Does it apply to Ultra Magnus?
>>
>>5266889
I didn't see it till I had him and battle core in cart. When you look there it'll tell you. I did it all on the mobile site so it may be a little different if you're on desktop.
>>
>>5266895

Ah, I found it. It was hidden at the bottom. Unfortunately, it only applies to purchases of $50 or more, and Magnus doesn't cost that by himself.
>>
>>5266898
Bummer. Lucky I wanted battle core then. Maybe you'll find something else.
>>
>make peg holes on RiD legion class figures for weapons
>only weapon in the entire line is megatronus' turret blade rhays part of the vehicle anyways

What the fuck.
>>
>>5266904
Backwards compatibility. The 3mm peg size isn't a new thing in Transformers.
>>
>>5266905
I mean I've been using weapons from the prime legion stuff, but now they don't have weapons so Again. What the fuck.

I mean yeah go ahead and let their hands be compatible, but they're not all just on the hands.
>>
>>5265779
>Hasbro decided to not release wave 2 in euroland
Welcome to 3 months ago.
>>
>>5265779
Welcome to literally everywhere outside the North American continent.
>>
>>5266885
The chest is new so no...you're wrong.
>>
>>5266887
Thank you that solved it, big time.
>>
>>5265987

It's fine as it is
>>
>>5266936
A new chest piece with the same basic shape as the old one, which predictably produces the same gaps in the robot mode that have been present on a 7 year year old mold that has been extensively photographed and reviewed.
>>
>>5266253

That's a good set of colors with the Legion Optimus. Still doesnt feel quite like Magnus, but it would be a great alternate character on it's own merit. Like Prima

I would happily buy an all white with silver trim version of this mold as Ultra Magnus
>>
>>5266378

I look at the brother thing as more of a comrade at arms than a familial thing
>>
>>5266398

>shit fandom
>>
>>5266964
Well, they did design her.
>>
>>5266969
No, HasTak designed her. The fandom only chose the broad design points, and not even all of them.
>>
>>5266973
Regardless, there were too many cooks in the kitchen.
>>
File: PowermasterOptimusPrime_toy.jpg (62KB, 591x432px) Image search: [Google]
PowermasterOptimusPrime_toy.jpg
62KB, 591x432px
>>5265998
>a lot of TF designs get it wrong with pinheads on bulky bodies.

How? the pic you posted looks worlds better than the original.
Robots have small heads because it makes the body look bigger, making them look more powerful as a result. It's common sense, man.

Here's a photoshopped PM Prime pic, you can't say it doesnt look better than the original
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 600x600px
If the thread is dying, MP Ratchet can help in April
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
No fond of the Autobot head cross thingie
>>
File: test.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>5266982
>>5266983
I feel kinda dissapointed, I'd thought I'd like ratchet more in this mold.

But no, looks like I'll give this medic a miss
>>
>>5266983

It's pretty bad when they can't find a single pose to hide that mold's horrible proportions.
>>
File: 1tqPQ9F[1].jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1tqPQ9F[1].jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>5267000
This one does.
>>
>>5266983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6mh45mA_JY
>>
>>5266583
Bastard's too sexy for his own good.
>>
File: Sideswipe.jpg (27KB, 359x251px) Image search: [Google]
Sideswipe.jpg
27KB, 359x251px
>>5266983
Holy fuck that's even worse than Ironhide
>>
>>5267000

Ding ding ding. I'm not usually a person that complains about proportions, hollow areas, parts forming, etc. but the Ironhide mold looks skinny and awkward, and the torso especially has no back to it. Do not want.
>>
>>5266983
Talk to the Red Cross about not being dicks then
>>
>>5267019
We don't want to be associated with war. We're here to help.
>>
>>5267020
Actually the reason Red Cross doesn't want to be involved is because their logo is a trademarked element.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblems_of_the_International_Red_Cross_and_Red_Crescent_Movement#Johnson_.26_Johnson_v._American_Red_Cross
>>
File: Class_medicred.png (39KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Class_medicred.png
39KB, 256x256px
>>5267022
"Their logo" being the universal symbol for medical treatment. I wonder why they haven't gone after TF2 yet.
>>
>>5267024
Soon.
>>
File: 62701_Towline_Robot.jpg (76KB, 593x800px) Image search: [Google]
62701_Towline_Robot.jpg
76KB, 593x800px
>>5266983
Tow-Line retool please?
>>
File: Timelinestoy-RatchetDiE.jpg (70KB, 900x272px) Image search: [Google]
Timelinestoy-RatchetDiE.jpg
70KB, 900x272px
>>5267027
You're a decade out of the loop.
>>
File: 3466724169_0f3b459de5.jpg (119KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
3466724169_0f3b459de5.jpg
119KB, 500x375px
>>5267030
We got two retools out of the Tow-Line mold, but no Tow-Line out of Ratchet/Ironhide toys since then.
I would have loved a Classics Tow-Line.
>>
>>5267027

Might as well, the masterpiece has similarly bad robot mode proportions.
>>
File: Transformers Prime Ratchet.jpg (648KB, 1200x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers Prime Ratchet.jpg
648KB, 1200x1358px
This is still the best Ratchet toy out there.

And that's kind of sad.
>>
File: I_can_Fix_EVERYTHING.jpg (334KB, 712x1016px) Image search: [Google]
I_can_Fix_EVERYTHING.jpg
334KB, 712x1016px
>>5267041
Here's the improved version.
>>
File: hunter-ratchet-088.jpg (186KB, 1200x1251px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-ratchet-088.jpg
186KB, 1200x1251px
>>5267043

I like the green one they got over in Japan better.
>>
>>5266656
>>5266654
>>5266652
>>5266648
>>5266646

Michael J Fox Plz Leave...
>>
>>5267041
Seconding this.

>>5267043
While I love that version it doesn't really feel like Ratchet anymore.
>>
>>5267027

I love Tow Line.

I think his weapon is supposed to be a mine sweeper but it looks like a huge future sniper rifle so I like to pretend he is a bad ass sniper.
>>
>>5266982
>>5266983
>>5266988
I actually don't hate this mold like everyone else does, but the color white does it no favors, and these motherfuckers seem to be finding the least-flattering poses for it. His chest display looks really cool, though, and I love all of his tools and shit.
>>
File: test.jpg (74KB, 795x960px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
74KB, 795x960px
Lets post something mildly better...least in proportion.

Bend it like beckham
>>
File: test.jpg (51KB, 599x724px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
51KB, 599x724px
>>5267058
Digging the forearms
>>
File: test.jpg (42KB, 599x724px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
42KB, 599x724px
>>5267063
Minor deco change+gun
>>
Speaking of Transformers Prime, what characters from Prime do you guys want RiD toys of in season 2?
Here are my picks.
>Smokescreen
>Knock Out
>Airachnid
>Darksteel
>Skylynx
Even if there might be more worthy characters for the show, I feel that these didn't get good enough toys in Prime.
>>
File: test.jpg (34KB, 599x724px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
34KB, 599x724px
>>5267063
Not much I can see but gun of course
>>
File: test.jpg (44KB, 599x724px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
44KB, 599x724px
>>5267069
Same again, think those little guns help though storage may be an issue, gonna get them baggies handy
>>
File: test.jpg (45KB, 599x724px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
45KB, 599x724px
>>5267071
Aaaand we're done because no devastator shots yet, though we know what he looks like anyway.

Well, I hope we do but who knows, I'm just glad I have this on pre-order over the cheaper SDCC one because wiping dust off chrome isnt fun
>>
>>5267058
>>5267063
>>5267065
>>5267069
>>5267071
>>5267072
The extra joints/paint apps almost make these guys look worth owning. Almost. Can't believe Hasui got yanked from MP to work on this.
>>
>>5267103
faggot
>>
>>5267075
He wasn't yanked,he volunteered to tework the figure.
>>
>>5266982
>>5266983

Don't worry, Lowshoulders McLongtorso is here to save everyone!
>>
>>5267108
gray treads, probably. I'm annoyed Hasbro went purple because it makes the arms a solid lump, but I suppose asking for Hasbro to get it right is asking too much. There has to be some incentive to import.
>>
>>5266727
It was just someone's custom retool of the Universe one IIRC.
>>
>>5266982
>Road Rage is announced
>fanboys are all "waah that's taking away a slot for a new mold, how dare they!"

>Ratchet is announced
>literally no one cries that it cost a unique mold

Sometimes I wish Botcon would be attacked the way that one furry convention got hit by a gas attack.
>>
>>5266982
I think the mold works better as Ratchet than Ironhide. Might made TFC's Ironwill for my Ironhind and get the offical Ratchet. Hopfully Repro labels will attempt to give him the correct crosses.
>>
>>5267138
>"waah that's taking away a slot for a new mold, how dare they!"

There are "slots"? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>5267138
People actually know ratchet, from g1 to current day versions.

Road Rage has an always been a remold that has little to no fiction, to most fans eyes its more justifiable to have seeker repaints than road rage despite heavy retooling.

>>5267143
Think he means the fact "new" mp's have their own designated numbers and recolors have a little attached.

...or the fact we could of gotten a completely different character instead of what we've gotten, still waiting on various mp's here but thanks to the recent cyclonus and galvatron voyagers I have little hope left.
>>
>>5267143
Fans are dumb enough to think we'll get X number of MPs a year and that a recolor takes away slots from new molds.
>>
>>5267144
>.or the fact we could of gotten a completely different character instead of what we've gotten
But we couldn't have. It doesn't take the same amount of time and effort to design a repaint/retool as it does to do a complete mold. We've got 4 unique MP molds on the horizon right now. Is that not enough for you people? MP-30 would have had to been a repaint at this pace, or they simply wouldn't have announced anything yet.

>>5267148
This reminds me of all the faggots in Smash Bros. threads on /v/ who thought that palette-swap characters were "taking up a slot", only this is even dumber because it's a fucking toy line that doesn't have restricted development time.
>>
File: vintage_36.png (908KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
vintage_36.png
908KB, 1296x728px
>>5267069
>No drill
>>
>>5267157
You make good points with the smash bros thing.

I know in the first mortal kombat just to cram in more characters they used the same ninja sprite just with new moves and color and glitches gave us 4 sprites.

For a toy line I guess with established characters with actual fiction to them its expected.

One I've never understood though...exhaust, just a diaclone thing I take it?

Or was he forced use of the wheeljack mold?

>>5267163
I thought the drill was only from devastation but its been awhile since I've watched g1.

Fear not, I bet a third party will fix that, I might just use one of those kotobukiya weapin kits to fix mine.
>>
>>5267167
>One I've never understood though...exhaust, just a diaclone thing I take it?
>Or was he forced use of the wheeljack mold?
Yeah, basically just a Diaclone version of the mold that never saw use as an actual, unique Transformer, much like literal Bluestreak or Tigertrack.
>>
>>5267168

>take jesus off the dashboard

Can't. He's been nailed down.
>>
>>5267202
I'm surprised he's not cross about that
>>
>>5267287
Well, he is a holy man, now.
>>
>>5267138
While I'm sick of MP Autobots, at least Ratchet makes sense. Part of the '84 cast. Road Rage came from seemingly no where.
>>
>>5267202
>>5267287
>>5267306
Take that shit back to mayhem fags.
>>
>>5267310
The other options for Tracks consist of that and Tracks Black Ver.
>>
I wonder why they didn't do the Optimus Maximus out of the "core" crew from the cartoon. Ratchet, Iron Hide, Bumblebee and Wheeljack.

Seems kind of odd to use Mirage and Sunstreaker, they were around, but they weren't featured in damn near every episode.
>>
>>5267319
Isn't it obvious that they just wanted to make a repaint/retool of Menasor
>>
>>5267319
Well you can use sunstreaker for the yellow of bee and first aid as ratchets replacement.
>>
>>5267328

They could've done it out of the Defensor/Menasor molds either way. I'm just curious as to why they went with Mirage/Sunstreaker is all. Seems an odd choice.
>>
File: rattrap really.gif (352KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
rattrap really.gif
352KB, 300x234px
>>5266652
>>5266656

Is this Abominus for reals?

>>5266982
>>5266983
>>5266988

Ratchet looks better than Ironhide IMO.
>>
>>5267365
Because they had a speedster car and formula 1 car mold right there.

Wheeljack has more retooling from the original mold than sunstreaker and there's not really a car that fits bumblebee. They literally did the easy ones first. That's it.
>>
>>5267369
It's not real. Holy fuck. How can people be this retarded?
>>
Is the warrior class Megatronus hitting stores yet?

I mainly want the TRU clash one for dat mask.
>>
>>5266656

I bet this is the same faggot that posted those fake blurry "Blast Off" pics some time ago, too.
>>
>>5267374
Except
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/photos-of-generations-abominus-revealed/34671/
>>
>>5267389
Article invalid.
>>
>>5266646
>>5266648
>>5266652
>>5266654
>>5266656

This has to be fake, why would they show a silhouette and then show the actual combiner in the next slide...

I assume the slide with the dinosaurs are to show that hasbro's Jurassic Park line has been selling well, so they should make dinosaur transformers?
>>
File: 20151106_124411_LLS.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151106_124411_LLS.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Well these 2 just came in the mail. Too bad Fastlane is missing the spoilers so now I have to hunt that and Apeface's gun during the next toy con or ebay at worse.

The box should also have a flap in front covering the actual toys but it seems that those were ripped and lost a long time ago.
>>
>>5267435
>why would they show a silhouette and then show the actual combiner in the next slide...

Yeah and be coincidentally out of focus.
>>
File: EveryoneIsFucked.jpg (171KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
EveryoneIsFucked.jpg
171KB, 684x800px
>>5267435

Not going to say it's real, but presentations do do the silhouette thing, either to give them time to speak before revealing the product, or to show the people in the room the "promo image" VS what they're making, etc.
>>
>>5266983
And I thought the Voodoo ones looked bad...
>>
>>5267389
Wow they took it down, even the idiots at TFW and Seibertron think this shit is fake.
>>
>>5267473

Hasbro Legal slapped us with a C&D.
>>
>>5267374
It's obviously fake, but what's that a picture of, then?

Maybe this is a PR event for a new 3P Abominus toy?
>>
>>5267479
It's probably a 3p, but photoshopped in to Hasbro presentation slides. Pretty obvious.
>>
>>5267476
a C&D for a clearly fake product?
>>
>>5267310
nowhere being where Exhaust also came from. They're going to reuse a mold, may as well for a Diaclone version.
>>
>>5267157
I blame some of it on Mattel's shit with MOTUC, where everything takes up slots and they can't fucking do another run of figures they fucked up with reversed shoulders because of it. It's the only toyline that does that but now everyone thinks all toylines are handled that way.
>>
File: clones.jpg (225KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
clones.jpg
225KB, 2000x1500px
>>5267436
Could someone explain why they made Pounce and Wingspan out of the Vehicon molds instead of Fastlane and Cloudraker?
Going after the alt modes would have made more sense imo.
>>
>>5267516
No clue man.
>>
File: 1445302397197.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445302397197.png
115KB, 264x240px
>>5266652
>>5266656
Where are these supposed to be from, Rhode Island Comic Con? I'm calling bullshit, because the Transformers panel isn't until tomorrow. And even still, RICC is such a cheap shithole, there's no way they'd do a big reveal there.
>>
>>5267535

Isn't Hasbro HQ in RI?
>>
If Abominus is real I really hope they aren't ditching the hand-foot-guns. I liked those things.
>>
>>5267546
>>5267546
The beast combiners are all probably getting new hand/foot parts.

Hopefully, they do something interesting to integrate guns into the design (since they'd eventually have to do the seacons).
>>
>>5267571
Not real. How many times do you have to be told this?>>5267541
>>
>>5267541
Yeah, it is. In fact, the Convention Center is right next to one of their major offices in Providence. (Their HQ however is in Pawtucket.) But Hasbro doesn't give a shit about Rhode Island Comic Con because it's so bad. Last year, the fire marshal shut it down.

I think the only reason they're having a Transformers panel is because Peter Cullen and Frank Welker are there, but I don't believe Hasbor representatives are going.

I would have gone to see Frank Welker, but in addition to still being bitter about the fire marshal incident last year, they were charging a wopping $175 to see him, same for Peter Cullen. I've gotten autographs of much more famous people for less.
>>
>>5267373
It's ok, he's got the patience of a saint, I don't know how he does it.
>>
File: Carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>5267586
I guess some worries never cross his mind.
>>
File: xjus04.jpg (100KB, 353x369px) Image search: [Google]
xjus04.jpg
100KB, 353x369px
>>5267593
lel, good one Carlos.
>>
>>5267516
Because FunPub made them. Remember, these are the same people making a red Tripredacus.
>>
>>5267623
We know exactly what we're doing.
>>
>>5267581
Idiot, I was making an assumption for future beast combiners. I was not talking about the fake Abominus.
>>
>>5267593
You've hit the nail on the head. I've got a pain in my side from laughing so hard.
>>
>>5267630
Not him, but you definitely did not make that clear at all in your post.
>>
File: 1407509953024.png (66KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1407509953024.png
66KB, 205x205px
>>5267635
Don't you mean "Hit the nail in the hand"?
>>
>>5267630
There isn't going to be one though. Next time learn how to phrase what you mean.
>>
File: 300px-Raiden_boxart.jpg (39KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Raiden_boxart.jpg
39KB, 300x425px
>new raiden never
>>
>>5267389
Link is dead, anyone have a snapshot?
>>
>>5267671
>>5266646
>>5266648
>>5266652
>>5266654
>>5266656
>>
>>5267671
The link is dead because it's fake.
>>
>>5267675
So that shadow kid is back again, I take it.
>>
File: Nightbird_s.jpg (369KB, 672x626px) Image search: [Google]
Nightbird_s.jpg
369KB, 672x626px
Huh.
>>
>>5267706
>lil BW Megs
Aww, how cute.
>>
>go to the ollie's at the huntington mall in west virginia
>not a single deluxe in sight
Damn. At least I got one of those G1-colored FOC Grimlocks, though, so that's cool.

How is the chromed out deluxe prime that came with him?
>>
>>5267758

Pretty bad. Not only is it the hideous Bayverse abortion design, it's also covered in chrome to the point any details are something you'll never see because the fucker is so shiny.
>>
>>5267516

Cause they're Villians
>>
>>5267771
But is it a decent mold?
>>
>>5267897

It's just a remold of one of the Movie TF Primes with chrome splattered everywhere.
>>
>>5267939
Not a remold, just a redeco.
>>5267758
>>5267897
Did you just say you got it? Form your own opinion.
>>
>>5267949

Sorry, redeco. New to the whole toy collecting thing, not so good with the lingo yet.
>>
>>5267758
Are you sure? At ours they weren't near the other toys, they were on a end cap several aisles down.
>>
File: 1428010890411-2.png (82KB, 355x366px) Image search: [Google]
1428010890411-2.png
82KB, 355x366px
>local discount store has at least twelve dark of the moon Topspins
>AND NOTHING ELSE
>>
>>5268071
I sure hope mine isn't like that. I'm going on a journey like 8 miles away to mine.
>>
>>5268071
Could be worse. Mine has nothing but Quick-Draw Hound and those Dinorider blobs from AOE.
>>
>>5268071
I found a forest of Arcee and Chromia, went back the next day to pick one up for a friend and the scalpers had cleaned it out.
>>
>>5268394
The shame is that $7 is well under wholesale, so they could make decent money just selling them at MSRP.

Last Christmas I sold a ton of Arcees for $20, undercutting scalpers. I still have slot left over but nobody will buy them paired with anything else. Even BBTS still has her paired with Chromia for a good price and people are poorfags about it.
>>
>>5268960
Oh, I had alot of them because I ordered solid cases from a distributor. It looks like Hasbro has largely abandoned that experiment. Too bad, because it was a great way to bypass their stupid assortments and get the toys people actually wanted out there.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.