[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jacket is actually onsale now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: jacket.jpg (119KB, 281x600px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
119KB, 281x600px
I guess these were the extra ones, but they're on some new shop the hotline miami guys just set up.

>170 dollars after shipping for just the basic one

That's kinda shit.
>>
File: 1416610251114.gif (972KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1416610251114.gif
972KB, 400x302px
Still disappointed that Biker never even made it close to the stretch goals, genuinely wanted that octopus mask. At least they seemed to realize the head size issues from Jacket were actually an issue and made sure that the helmet and unhelmeted head were in scale to some degree. Fucking Tony and Rasmus just look like bad artwork as opposed to a real mask.

>>5255454
Here's your reply, bucko.
>>
>>5255481
Yeah, backed biker too, I at least wanted the puff vest and the future head, those didn't even come close.

Went ahead and bought Jacket just now, 170 is steep as fuck but I did have 120 set aside for him anyway, an extra 50 isn't gonna kill me.
>>
>>5255486
It's a shame that he himself is a solid figure, clothes are great if not the shirt being a tad oversized, but his weapons are atrocious. Not an issue at all for someone who backed early and paid like 120 for him, since I can just buy new 1/6 guns and shit, but 170 seems steep. That's what I paid for the base figure and two mask packs.
>>
>>5255496
They should have at least included one of the mask packs for the 170 price
>>
File: 1413379806257.jpg (35KB, 345x298px) Image search: [Google]
1413379806257.jpg
35KB, 345x298px
>kept kicking myself for missing out on the thing the first time around
>swore that the second it went on sale proper, I wouldn't miss it again
>170 buckaroonies

uh
>>
>>5256175
I think everyone who expected 120ish is mad
>>
Call me when there's one for Manny Pardo, the true hero of the series.
>>
I feel sorry for all the people that ordered multiples of this.
>>
>>5256267
>found the miami strangler
>>5255486
yeah, but there's a chance we might just get a add one kickstarter, we might get the stuff then. You know, unless it's hopelessly overpriced. Still want a puffy vest to go with my regular and splattered biker. Wish I could've gotten the mmm Jacket though, was a sweet figure.
>>
>>5256483
If they do show up with an addon kickstarter I'll probably go for it, but not if the shit is gonna be more than 33 dollars like jackets stuff because their production amount is different.
>>
Where?
>>
>>5257227
http://merch.devolverdigital.com/products/551119-hotline-miami-jacket-figure
>>
>>5257235
Thank you.

Uuuugh I have to fucking get him

It's not a good as Mezco's Batman though.
>>
>>5256303
Shut up.

I'm trying my best to not order at all, much less ordering multiples.

It's hard, I really want him.
>>
>>5257759
Just get one, regular or something. If you got Biker, you might as well.

If not you're gonna regret it, and post here about it later.
>>
>>5257805
You think he's gonna sell out fast?

I gotta draw some funds first, sell some figs.
>>
>>5257830
Nah, but fast enough that you'll haave put it off too long. I'm thinking about grabbing mmm myself. need to do the same as you.
>>
>>5257854
MM is bad ass, but I'm happy with a regular.
If they sold only Richard's head I'd customize one myself, it'd be cheaper.
>>
>>5257805
This is basically why I got him, wanted him, didn't get, got Biker, knew he wouldn't be a thing after this and grabbed him.

If you like the character and this size of figure, this is probably the time to get him. The only other time I think we'll see him is if they do that 4 inch line they brought up a few times, but that'll probably never happen because there'll be no hype.
>>
> $250
HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF GOD DAMN

Maybe if the extra funds were to go to the extra shit for Biker but thats just absurd when it cost much less than that before.

What do the extra heads look like on it?
>>
>>5258651
Tony and Richard look alright (Richard being the best) but like in the OP pic, Aubrey looks weird sitting on top of the neck

Carl apparently looks fine as it goes all the way down the neck like Richard does, Rasmus looks like absolute shit, and Don Juan has the same problem as Aubrey
>>
Doesn't seem like they're running out or turning sales off, so they must not be selling well, if they really only had a "limited amount". Pretty sure the price is ruining it for everyone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.