[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elite Series 7 inch General Grievous just went on sale on Disney's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (7KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 168x300px
Elite Series 7 inch General Grievous just went on sale on Disney's site.

That thing is going to vanish quick. I'd grab it unless you plan on waiting for another comparable that might match your 6 inchers
>>
>>5247470
Nah, Kylo, both First Order Stormtrooper variants, etc have been up for a long time. I don't think Grevious is selling out soon.
>>
>>5247478
they sold out in the stores hella quick. They made people do a stupid raffle apparently.
>>
>>5247478
me (>>5247491) again,

They're releasing a few from the Elite Series box set in singles releases. So far of those they've released only Anakin has sat around on their site. Everyone has came and went. Force Awakens ones I would expect to do the same because they all have 6 inch representation with black series. Hasbro missed this boat on Grevious so far so Disney is cashing in.
>>
>>5247470
Whoa, wasn't even aware they were releasing this kind of thing. And it's articulated like the Black Series 6in figs??
>>
Thanks OP. A little spendier than I'd like with the shipping, but I'm desperate enough for a 1/12th Grievous that I can settle for this guy until Hasbro or Bandai makes one.
>>
>>5247502
Sounds like it's articulation is worse than what you'd expect from Hasbro.
>>
Fuck, do they only accept credit/debit cards? Shit man I don't want to put up with that.
>>
>>5247503
Disney Store's site has a free shipping code: FREESHIP. Doesn't look like there is a purchase minimum.

>>5247504
Dang... maybe I'll check out a few reviews first.
>>
>>5247520
Well fuck me, I probably shouldn't have been so hasty.
>>
>>5247531
I'm surprised people aren't complaining about chipped paint.

What's diecast on them anywya?
>>
>>5247502
The articulation is shit. Small ball joints on the shoulders that are too weak to hold the arms up, so floppy mess there. The elbow and wrists are technically ball joints but the sculpt makes them more like swivels. Swivel waist. Ball hips that are, again, too weak to hold a pose for long . single hinge knees. No articulation below knees so it will always be in that kind of moving forward pose. The thing can barely stand, even with the use of the stand. The hands are too big to hold the sabers well.

>>5247535
The legs, torso, lower arms.
>>
>>5247674
i was expecting this figure to suck and was still disappointed. all of his joints were loose as fuck. i tightened them all. range of motion is still shit, but now i like him a bit better.

also, he does actually hold his lightsabers well, you just have to get creative with the greebles on the hilts + the right spots in his hands.

each store only got 8 of these and some didnt get any at all. i predict his price to skyrocket unless everyone realizes hes junk
>>
>>5248303
Pictures?
Have you considered changing the stock balljoints with Revoltech joints? The ratcheting could help it hold a pose even if the parts are heavy
>>
Fuckn nerds
>>
If you didn't apply the code, call the 1800 number on their site and fix it. Freeship
>>
>>5247478
It sold out
>>
>>5248674
Ah well. I probably dodged a bullet by not getting it.

Now, Hasbro or Bandai needs to make one & blow this crap fig outta the water.
>>
>>5248303
What did you use to tighten his joints? Glue? Floor cleaner?
>>
The Lego model is pretty fucking neat.

Anyone got it?
>>
>>5247470
Wow that robot is really cool. What is it from?
>>
>>5249814

I do
>>
Oh shit I wish i had gotten it before it ran out. Wonder if i could get it in a disney store.
>>
>diecast parts

Let me guess, it can hardly hold a pose?
>>
File: 2015-09-15 17.41.52.jpg (3MB, 1758x3123px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-15 17.41.52.jpg
3MB, 1758x3123px
>superior grievous toy coming through
>>
>>5251177
This. Lego CCBS Grievous is so absurdly good that I no longer care about getting any other Grievous toys. I don't even care that it isn't in scale with my other figures, or that it has that Bionicle look, two things that I thought would bug the shit out me. It's just a magnificent toy. Maybe even the best toy of 2015 in my book.
>>
>>5250695
I really wonder. Not like the source is in the op picture, or someone could just google the name in op's post
>>
Bandai just announced SHF Grievous.
YOU ARE DOOMED!
>>
>>5252765
Poof
>>
>>5252765
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/361201
>>
>>5252765
Eh, whatever. I'm thrilled that he's getting a figuarts either way. In the meantime the Elite Series can be a placeholder since the figuarts won't be out for a long while. Or I can just sell the elite series at some point.
>>
File: Gootecks OOOOH.jpg (7KB, 282x301px) Image search: [Google]
Gootecks OOOOH.jpg
7KB, 282x301px
>>5252765
>>
>>5249428

the cum of a million faggots
>>
File: 1446215683453.jpg (55KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1446215683453.jpg
55KB, 720x691px
The superior Grevious has been revealed.
>>
>>5247470
>Buying OP's shit toy when Figuarts is on the way.
>>
>>5254501
>>5254511

alright, dial it back guys.
>>
>>5254501
Yesss, superior Obi Wan
>>
YOU ARE ALL DOOMED!
>>
>>5254513

We're all Grevious fans here anon. No need to pretend Hasbro hasn't tried and failed us multiple times now.
>>
>>5247503
Figuarts just announced that they're making one!
>>
>>5254501
Oh boy, can't wait for some floppy joints.
>>
>>5254528

1/10.
>>
>>5254531
Go shill for Bandai somewhere else.
>>
>>5254535

You complain about floppy joints for a nonexistent figure when right above you, in this very thread, we have floppy joints on a released figure and I'm the shill?
>>
>>5254548
Anon, you will never win with subjectanon, just let it go. We are all know figuarts is better anw
>>
>>5254554

Hell we don't even have to chalk it up to any company, just having the proper amount of articulation was enough to raise the bar.
>>
>>5254554
>everyone I disagree with is subjectanon

It's good to see all it takes is a little name calling to stop any and all arguements around here. So classy.
>>
>>5254586

Less of an argument killer and more of a shitposter moniker.
>>
>>5254554
Back in my day calling somebody subjectanon meant something.
Kids these days just throwing it around.
>>
>>5254528
I never had a Figuarts with floppy joint.... Hasbro always has floppy joints. My Vader can't stand with out leaning on something.
>>
>>5254514
>AOTC
>Superior

Literally the worst he looked. He looked better as a robe on the floor than in AOTC.
>>
>>5247470
Which Grievous toys are the best actual toys? I'm looking for ability to pose, a good visual look (not necessarily movie-accurate), maybe a gimmick, and sturdiness.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.