[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many did you own? What was her name, /toy/? My favorite was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: gorgonitescum.jpg (43KB, 475x329px) Image search: [Google]
gorgonitescum.jpg
43KB, 475x329px
How many did you own? What was her name, /toy/?
My favorite was Chip Hazard, she used to entertain me nightly.
>>
All of em.
Favorite was the guy with the Mohawk.
>>
I literally only owned the Battle Damaged Chip Hazard with the removable legs and the PS1 game. I wanted a Gorgonite scum to lynch so bad
>>
I only had a Chip Hazard from Burger King and a Die Cast Skate-a-pult.
>>
I liked the Gorgonites way more because I preferred monster figures as a kid, and disliked human figures. It kinda surprised me to find how many people thought they where lame and preferred the Commando Elite.
>>
I had insaniac? the purple spinning dude and my brother had one of the commandos. I would have like to get all the gorgonites but the lack of articulation was a huge turn off and this is back when I was eleven or twelve.
>>
I had them all because I was beyond obsessed with the movie.
>>
>Small Soldiers 2 will never happen
>we'll never get proper action figures for them
>>
>>5187821
Good. We don't need horrible sequels. Let legends die in peace.
>>
This movie was such a fake out.

>commercials advertise the movie to be about the toy commandos
>actually the commandos are evil and aliens Dindu nuffin

Litterally I think Cameron's Avatar copied this movie.
>>
Are there any other worthwhile toys-to-life movies besides this and Toy Story?
>>
>>5188179
Indian in the cupboard?
>>
>>5187863
no avatar was dances with wolves/pocahontas/ferngully/whatever else IN SPACE

though i can't deny that quaritch looks quite a bit like chip hazard
>>
None, but I got to go on a tour of the set while it was in production. It was pretty cool.
>>
>>5187420
I still have my Archer and Chip Hazard somewhere in my basement. One of my favorite movie. Chip Hazard was goat
>>
>>5188179
Childs Play
>>
>>5187420
Just one: Chip Hazard.

I actually found him in the woods behind my house one day, off the side of a stream, covered in sand/dirt.

Of course his electric parts didn't work anymore, but once I cleaned him up he was just fine.
>>
>>5188179
The Velveteen Rabbit if you want feels.
>>
>>5187821
No, im pretty sure theres still hope out there for a sequel.
>>
The guy with the mohawk... Nick Nitro I think? I also had the uh... Freakenstein I think he was called? And maybe Archer, though my memory is a little too fuzzy to say with 100% certainty.

I've been on eBay a few times to try and buy a new Nick Nitro and Freakenstein, but they're a bit pricey.
>>
Only owned the talking Archer and Chip Hazard. Felt great owning them.
>>
>>5187420
this crazy motherfucker right here
>>
>>5188794
my nigga

best Gorgonite
>>
File: Rodeo_Burger.jpg (41KB, 432x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rodeo_Burger.jpg
41KB, 432x300px
Fuck this, I want a rodeo burger instead.
>>
File: link static.png (239KB, 587x840px) Image search: [Google]
link static.png
239KB, 587x840px
>>5187420
>tfw my favorite commando never got a figure.
>tfw he was the only one I really wanted
>feelsbadman.jpg

At least I had Archer, Punch-it, Chip Hazard, Brick, and Nick Nitro to keep me company. [spoiler];_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>5187821
With how Holywood can't come up with anything new for shit, there's still hope for a reboot.
Just hope they don't pull a Robocop and turn it into some faggot vidya-esque trainwreck.
>>
>>5190537
Fuck you, now I want a rodeo burger too.
>>
>>5195627
>>5190537
fuck both of you, I guess I'm going to get a rodeo burger for lunch tomorrow.
>>
File: Ocula.jpg (21KB, 376x362px) Image search: [Google]
Ocula.jpg
21KB, 376x362px
I always wanted a figure of Ocula. Shame they never released one...apart from the one that came with that buzzsaw tank thing.
>>
If these came with the robot bodies and stuff the movie showed they were made with these would cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars to own.
>>
>they actually gave out full-size toys usinig the original molds
>you can never get them again
fuck man
>>
File: 53405f8fc2013_8993b.jpg (349KB, 1484x1500px) Image search: [Google]
53405f8fc2013_8993b.jpg
349KB, 1484x1500px
>>5196142
Burger King kids meal had a bendy figure of him, with suction cup feet.
>>
>>5188179
Not really toys, but there's 9.
>>
File: Gorgonites.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgonites.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
I have these
>>
>>5187755
I had that Chip and also the Archer with removable arms, if Im remembering correctly. I loved that shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.