[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy that presses his wife into playing war games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: pic3486826_lg.jpg (228KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pic3486826_lg.jpg
228KB, 576x1024px
>That guy that presses his wife into playing war games with him

Be that guy
>>
>That guy that thinks 4chan is his social media website

Don't be that guy.
>>
>>55437137
You just know she's thinking about the 6'3 football players that doubleteamed her in collage, and wishing she could be back there.
>>
Wife is not a concern. Child, I would be worried about. Especially when they in the age of having enough manual dexterity to pick a gaming piece but don't have enough understanding not to put it in their mouth.
>>
>>55437166
Or she just enjoys a boardgame with her loving husband.

What the fuck is wrong with you cucks?
>>
>>55437166
This.

>>55437180
>implying it wouldn't be a good thing if the child choked to death on it, the wife left him, and he could get back to playing tabletop without the distractions of a family
>>
File: jaz-collage.jpg (6MB, 3507x2353px) Image search: [Google]
jaz-collage.jpg
6MB, 3507x2353px
>>55437166
>collage
>>
>>55437166
Fuck off
NTR is the worst fetish
>>
>>55437137
kek
4chan, instead of likes, you get the real story behind each of those likes
>>
>>55437879
this, plus if you got one of those creepy life insurance policies for infants you'll have a noticeable new chunk of expendable currency
>>
>wife

I can barely look in the direction of a female. I haven't played a table top game in 5 fucking years because I can't even get a sentence out without stuttering on the first word for 2 minutes.
>>
>>55437137
My gf games with me willingly, at least for tabletop. She loves roleplaying. She doesn't care for war games though, so no chance on that. Also she doesn't really look like she's not having fun. I mean she looks like she's dressed in some kind of cosplay already. Though her expression does say "why are you taking this picture I said not to".
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.