[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's cram and fluff as many factions into 40k as can possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0717.jpg (374KB, 1126x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
374KB, 1126x920px
Order gods.

>Opposite warp presence of the chaos gods. Are much weaker of course but not prone to chaotic nonsense. Work to instill sterile robotic obedience and determinism in the galaxy.

40kven.

>Actually rule the vast majority of the webway and are invading realspace and are constantly working to subsume the warp into their own pantheon.

Space lizardmen.

>Live in a few absurdly sized Dyson sphere temples out in deep space after their great old one masters disappeared and they are only now coming back to sieze control.
>>
Bump of desperation.
>>
>Paymaster Guilds
Tiny empires of rich planetary lords and such that have broken away from the Imperium, with armies made up of the finest mercenaries, xenos and human alike, that money/slaves/natural resources can buy. The Imperium wipes them out on a regular basis, but they're really more of a nuisance than anything else, so when there's more pressing threats to deal with they mostly leave them be, even allowing Rogue Traders to deal with them.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.