[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've often heard that once Orks touch a planet the planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2aa645ecf2014cf7d35bb0bf698fdaff.jpg (534KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
2aa645ecf2014cf7d35bb0bf698fdaff.jpg
534KB, 1280x914px
So I've often heard that once Orks touch a planet the planet is tainted because you can't totally get rid of the spores. But wouldn't burning the bodies and the surrounding areas do just that? Or what if the spores were in an area where they couldn't grow for lack of nutrients? I mean I know Orks aren't exactly your average fungus but they still need like, stuff, to live, right?
>>
>>55435351
Yeah but assume that you have 16000 different landings all over the planet, some of them you aren't even aware of, and the people running the cleanup process are illiterate, inbred, traitorous, or all 3.
>>
>>55435351
It's permanently tainted insofar as the cost of removal is astronomically more costly than it's worth. It's much less expensive to just repopulate the planet and keep a small garrison of soldiers to periodically cull the ork population before it gets to any sizable number.

The only group that seems to systematically remove all traces of the orks are the Biel-Tan, which is why they hate orks so much, because the removal is such a fucking pain in the ass.
>>
>>55435523
Or Necrons. Cause they don't leave the spores behind with Gauss flayers.
>>55435351
Guard when on deployment do burn ork bodies, to make the fighting easier. Its simply too difficult to wipe out the entire population. After all the Orks are designed to be impossible to remove by the Old Ones.
>>
>>55435523
>The only group that seems to systematically remove all traces of the orks are the Biel-Tan

What are the Biel-Tan? I don't play Warhammer, I just want to know how to defeat a race of sporefolk.
>>
>>55435828
They are a group of space elves.
>>
>>55435351

Burning is exactly what people do to contain and remove orks.
>>
>>55435351
>Or what if the spores were in an area where they couldn't grow for lack of nutrients

I'm not 100%, but I think Orks can grow inside space ships as well, like in a Space Hulk. Don't quote me on that since I don't have an excerpt I can quote to prove this.

Has anyone else heard this or am I just making shit up because it sounds cool in my mind?
>>
>>55435828
One of the factions of eldar (space elves). They consider themselves the heirs to the old eldar empire and are trying to reclaim all the planets that were lost to other races. They fight pretty much anyone who's on old eldar land, but they hate orcs in particular because, as mentioned, purging orcs from a planet is mind-numbingly aggravating.
>>
>>55435828
gay elves from outerspace.
>>
>>55435351
>That one marine just fucking shooting up into the air despite orks being right in front of him
SKEET SKEET BROTHER ADONIUS
>>
>>55436541

It looks more like the barrel of his bolter has caught fire somehow. I think he might be having a catastrophic ammo failure there.

Either that or he's shooting a stormboy out of the air in the most casual way possible.
>>
>>55435571
>Or Necrons. Cause they don't leave the spores behind with Gauss flayers.

>Old ones make orks to have no sense of fear, to have an extremely rapid form of reproduction, and not only are they extremely resilient and easily able to adapt to any environement, but they are impervious to all forms of genocide.

>they were designed specifically to fight necrons.

>How ever, the basic necron weapon can totally get rid of them.

Really anon?
>>
>>55437725
Perhaps the previous poster was refering to the canon of there being a larger release of spores on death, which a gauss glayer's effects would negate, as opposed to the constant low level shedding that accompanies orks wherever they go...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.