[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think about the last game you've been involved in that actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Nameless One 2.jpg (367KB, 496x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nameless One 2.jpg
367KB, 496x800px
Think about the last game you've been involved in that actually finished.

Now try to recall the conclusion:
>What was your character's fate?
>Who was the main villain, and what did you think about them and their motivations?
>Was it good storytelling, looking back?
>Were some things left unresolved; if so, what?
>Was it ultimately satisfying or do you have some regrets?
>>
>>55431223
One of two only survivors, went from a paladin to a cynical fallen hero.
>Who was the main villain, and what did you think about them and their motivations?
Some sort of a cult that tried to bring Cthulchu into our dimension. What they wanted or who they were didn't really interested me, and we only came into conflict with each other largely because they were in our way.
Was it a good story? Yes. Good storytelling? I'm not entirely sure, because majority of the memorable moments came from player interaction with each other and roleplaying, not from the plot. This is why the group dying in the final battle was a good moment - it was heartbreaking.
Not really, it was a self-contained story with a definitive ending. It did receive a continuation later, but it wasn't directly related to what we were doing in the previous campaign.
No regrets.
>>
>>55431223
Got reincarnated when the BBEG reset the universe because of plot contrivances.
A vampire who became a god out of literally nowhere and reset the universe. His motivation was "fuck you I'm evil."
Awful
The entire world got reset to segway into another campaign, so next to nothing was resolved.
The ending sucked, the whole campaign was disconnected, and letting it be Co-DMed was a nightmare.
>>
>>55431223
Dead but was able to transfer his mantle to a successor upon his death.
It was a PvP game, so there were at least 3 villains that were outright abominable - Demon Lord (NPC), Big Sister and Necro Hitler.
Storytelling was average but due to it being PvP there were a lot of twists and characters suddenly getting into a fight with something strange, ridiculous or horrifying.
Yep, Necro Hitler is still alive even if his power base got somewhat damaged and there are other a little less horrible guys running. Though they are not the main problem. No one even knows if it is possible to beat the main problem or how to get to it.
Due to my character biting the dust I was not able to have a face to face chat with Space Lord guy. We were both looking to what will come out of it but I got rekt like within two steps of talking to him.

Death and passing of the mantle was actually a planned part of the character progression but it happened in a really inconvenient moment.
>>
>>55431762
Is this a JoJo reference?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.