[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 431
Thread images: 59

File: 1482720644981.png (2MB, 1086x749px) Image search: [Google]
1482720644981.png
2MB, 1086x749px
Last >>55423922

Old school edition

>Daily Duncan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asu5OuAckIE [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>GW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
https://mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-Anon!)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Death Guard codex (thank you Vladimir)
>Epub
https://mega.nz/#!9hkg0LgL!_Y53qiTD0VDA641V4NBQtnZ8hTGLA_VE-CkTPh9YQzE
>PDF
https://mega.nz/#!p0tzAIya!DEVmw60_jOLXCdvWqoKBDx8_BW-wxbV6KD4CpB5WbvY
>>
File: 1504468841588.jpg (38KB, 480x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504468841588.jpg
38KB, 480x375px
>>
>>55427979
>Orkz
>In power armour

Nobz?
>>
Iskander Khayon?

More like Iskander Not-canon!
>>
File: hurpity durpity doo.jpg (430KB, 928x834px) Image search: [Google]
hurpity durpity doo.jpg
430KB, 928x834px
first for the durp
>>
File: 1314515215068.jpg (447KB, 1361x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1314515215068.jpg
447KB, 1361x1000px
>>55428022
>Faux-Cyrillic
>>
File: Chapter_Master_Gabriel_Santos.png (3MB, 1182x1641px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_Master_Gabriel_Santos.png
3MB, 1182x1641px
How would you build a Blood Ravens army around FW's Gabriel Angelos? Looking for hints and suggestions to improve my army more than just throwing all the Primaris Marines I got from two Dark Imperium sets along with Gabriel Angelos at my opponent.
>>
Do expect Elder, IG or Tyranids to get anything new in their release?
>>
File: 1478044822820.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478044822820.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>tfw AM codex sucks

Did they not want me to spend a bunch of money on a fun new army?
>>
>>55428057
We don't know yet.
>>
>>55428051
Post stats.

>>55428085
I'm aware, anon. I'm asking if you expect one of them to get something new. It doesn't seem likely, as far as i can tell.
>>
OI
AdMech Codex in the Mega when?
Also, do the shops always have the English version of the Codex?
>>
>>55428092
Well no, would be the answer right now. But we don't know anything beyond that they are getting codexes yet.
>>
>>55428084

They want you to buy space marines or evil space marines.
Everything else is just lip service.
>>
>>55428084
I don't think the codices we're getting atm are proper releases, they're just trying to get stuff pumped out so people have to buy another book on top of the index.
>>
>>55428092
Here ya go.
>>
Stratagems continue to have a couple recycled from 7ths formations.
Any guesses/hopes for which of your army's 7th formation rules gets pulled forward?
>>
>>55428100
when it's actually released next week
>>
I'll try one last time. What's stopping my opponent from killing my Pulse accelerator drone turn 1? Feels like a waste of points if the range increase never goes into effect before it is gone.
>>
>>55428112
Deepstrike him with some other assault units, like SS/TH termies and assault squads, i guess?
>>
Any ideas for AdMech lists yet?
Must haves for mine, regardless of FW:

- at least 3 dragoons in a unit
- still onagers
- 2 batallions for CP

I'm not sold on ryza yet, plasmaphrons are buffed, yes, but the random shots plus 4+ to hit are not too good..

Any more ideas? I don't own any electropriests, but they look good.
>>
>>55428132
You hiding it behind terrain
>>
File: IMG_20170917_033457.jpg (135KB, 970x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170917_033457.jpg
135KB, 970x332px
>>
>>55428113
Riptide Wing :^)
>>
>>55428145
Fair point, but other than that it will get sniped as soon as someone has LoS I feel.
>>
>Chaos Lord is equivalent Captain
>Exalted Champion is equivalent Lieutenant
>Sorcerer is equivalent Librarian
>Dark Apostle is equivalent Chaplain
>Abaddon is equivalent named Chapter Master
>Chaos doesn't get a Chapter Master equivalent
>only Black Legion can get the CM equivalent
>other named HQ are all basically named Chaos Lords
>except Huron being a named psychic Chaos Lord
>and Fabius the only Chaos Apothecary
I just want to make my dudes /my dudes/
I guess there's the Daemon Prince but that's a bit different.
>>
>>55428132
Whoa, anon. Let's not go using actual game experience to make listbuilding decisions, that would be crazy. The mathhammer says the pulse accelerator drone is great, and that's what matters after all.
>>
>>55428132
Play a game that doesn't reward one player for going first. stop playing on a flat table with no terrain
>>
>>55428157
Well of course shit will die in your army
Expect nothing else
>>
>>55428162
Because loyalists totally have named apothecaries too amirite
>>
>>55428162
The more 'supportive' daemon primarchs may have full re-rolls, or at least you can hope
>>
>>55428134
So terminator spam and pray for the best?
>>
>>55428172

Brother Corbulo of the Blood Angels.

Whether or not he survived to the modern Dark Imperium in the current lore remains to be seen until their new Codex is released.
>>
>>55428195
>using a special chapter character as an example
Comeon man you can do better than that. By that logic you should have named Ahriman as a named Chaos sorcerer too.
>>
I'm looking at finally getting into the actual game after years of lurking around the fandom. Any advice on getting started (preferably on the cheap, at least for 40k)?
>>
>>55428172
Loyalists get apothecaries.
Chaos gets Bill.
Bill doesn't even heal anyone but himself and buffs some of your dudes while killing others.
Maybe my dudes don't want Bill, maybe I want my own Chaos Apothecary who actually heals my dudes.
>>55428173
So far they haven't.
I guess Lorgar might if he ever gets rules.
I did just realise Chaos is supposed to be about individualism to counter the Imperium's rigid structure.
But then our individuals aren't that much stronger anyway unless you use named characters.
Is Daemon Prince supposed to be a Chapter Master equivalent? Giving up all rerolls for better stats and a psychic power?
Because Chaos Lords are the ones with the better Invul save.
>>
>>55428201
Ahriman IS a named Chaos Sorcerer/Lord.
Because Thousand Sons don't work normally so everyone is kind of a psyker.
>>
>>55428211
Chaos doesn't do the whole healing dudes thing. You have ex-apothecaries like Plague Surgeons and you have plenty of other units that buff your guys though.
>>
File: 1480922745681.png (1MB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1480922745681.png
1MB, 800x1067px
>tons-of-eyes chaos spawn and a tzaangor-ish spawn using the bird head from the kit for my Thousand Sons/Tzeentch army
Do I do it?
Also, what are some good ideas for things to run as/convert into Tzeentch spawn? I have some ideas of my own like greenstuffing a giant screaming fire blob onto a base or running the Ogroid, but I'd love to see what you guys might think of.
>>
>>55428210

What armies interest you?
>>
File: Aquilon-Terminators2.jpg (77KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
Aquilon-Terminators2.jpg
77KB, 1000x524px
>tfw waited a long time for Custodes
>got guardians in 40k
>no hqs
>terminators 30k only
>cool vehicles and dreads 30k only
>30k is going to get a constantin valdor mini before 40k gets a generic hq
feelsbadman
at least they'll look nice on my shelf
>>
Death to the false emperor on mortarion's reaping scythe seems a little strong? Am I just reading it like a WAACfag or is he supposed to generate an additional three to hit rolls when dtfe triggers?
>>
>>55428210
Take your pick.
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-40000-dark-imperium-eng-2017

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/40k-know-no-fear-2017-ENG

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/40k-first-strike-2017-ENG
>>
>>55428220
We do actually do the healing thing, but it's limited to Warpsmith healing Vehicles.
Other than Chapter Master and Apothecary we've basically got the whole thing, but for those two specific units we have to use Fabulous Bill the Selfish or play Black Legion and take Abaddon.
>>
>>55428220
There actually are Chaos apothecaries, they are just rare as no Legion really cares for helping the wounded. Either they are strong enough to survive or they die.

The Emperor's Children uses the most of them, and even then it's for flesh crafting and making noise marines, most of the time.

And now of course, Plague Surgeons are a thing.
>>
>>55428210
pick an army, get a Start Collecting! box or if you're not sure what you want get one of the small boxes with like 3-5 guys for 5 moneys
then get tools and paints
make a wet pallet
tadah
>>
>>55428235
Mainly IG and Tau. I prefer long-range combat.
>>
>>55428245
Well yeah, my point is that Chaos doesn't really have as many guys that actually heal men rather than machines.
>>55428249
I wouldn't be surprised if EC get noise doctors or something like that though.
>>
>>55428237

Why not just play 30k?
>>
>>55428257

Both of them have good getting started sets. Buy one of those, plastic model paint, exacto knives, sanding sticks and other hobby supplies you might need and then get to it.
>>
>>55428244
Man, GW has a real hard-on for Death Guard lately.
>>
>>55428210
Pick the army you love, not the one with the best rules. "Start collecting" boxes are decent value for getting started, and most give you the core of a force (an HQ and some troops). Generally, don't buy direct from GW (though some stuff is only available like that) but instead buy from 3rd party stores, you'll normally get 20-25% off doing that. Oh, and avoid finecast if you can, it's just horrible.
>>
>>55428135
Stygies, go full dragoon, get a few engineseers as HQ tax. Enjoy being the king of dickbags.
>>
>>55428266
No shit, we're currently in the Death Guard release phase. They're the Crimson Slaughter of 6e/7e except people actually care about the Death Guard.
>>
>>55428242
>gets one additional attack
>uses the reaping scythe profile
>3 hits instead of 1

Everything actually checks out.
>>
>>55428261
1. game is more dead than whfb
2. marines vs marines vs marines vs custards vs marines
i'm here to slice and dice xenos dangit
>>
>>55428266

They needed new models and it's a very easy villain choice to throw out there. People are probably feeling fatigued from all of the khorne releases during Age of Sigmar. Plus they've already done a huge Tzeentch release pre-8th.
>>
>>55428249
As an Emperor's Children player I would love to represent Flesh Crafters on the battlefield.
I'm also considering putting Bill in my army but fuck him he doesn't even praise Slaanesh.
Also I want to be Emperor's Children not Emperor's Children + that guy that ditched us.
>>55428258
I don't want noise doctors, I want Flesh Crafters, Heretic Apothecaries obsessed with perfection of the form.
I like the noise theme, I like making things loud, and come the Chapter Approved "make your own land raider" rules I'm making a Sonic Land Raider if I can but sonic doctors just doesn't make sense.
Also at this point it's kind of beating a dead horse.
>>
>>55428275

1. Says who?
2. Killing traitors is an honored pastime.
>>
>>55428282
Well yeah, my point was just that EC will eventually get some sort of apoc equivalent that heals guys and does Bill style buffing. That's it.
>>
>>55428296
I'd like that, but what's your basis for that?
>>
>>55428291
1. says the fact that it isnt played anywhere near me. At all. Fantasy however still sees action
2. fair enough but point 1 stands.
>>
>>55428304
I dunno, just based off of looking at what Death Guard got I guess. Generally it seems like all cult legions get their Primarch, updated cult marines, new cult terminators, some cult chaff unit and some special HQ/elite of some sort. And of course the herald character is updated.
>>
I have a unit of sicarian infiltrators with flechettes and taser goads. I regularly face (more than half the games, that is) either smurfs or GKs, I was thinking of making another unit with power swords (that AP-3). what do you anons think? yay or nay? seeing how now there's a mars stratagem that offers the possibility of bajillion mortal wounds on 6s to wound...
>>
>>55428265
>>55428269

Sounds good. Any recommendations for supplies other than Citadel stuff?
>>
Man, I'm getting psyched for Thursday. Going into my first full scale game.

1000 Points each. 2 v 2. Forces are Blood Ravens (Mine), Death Guard (My Brother's), Tau (New 40k Player) and Blood Angels (Our Mentor). Teams will be randomized when we show up. Just need to come up with a list.
>>
>>55428324
i use mostly army painter tools myself
also army painter's dark tone and strong tone washes are nice
>>
>>55428321
>Lucius getting an update
Shit I hadn't considered that might happen I haven't finished painting the one I have.
It does look like all Cult Legions will get an update, but I feel bad for Undivided.
Also Tzeentch didn't get any Apothecary equivalents, unless they give him some new Vehicles and models but considering how much they're focused on Deathguard and the fact they already did a Thousand Sons release at the end of last edition probably not.
>>
File: 6dc67679eea1e316a2fa52779bdb1c5d.jpg (208KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
6dc67679eea1e316a2fa52779bdb1c5d.jpg
208KB, 1024x1448px
Reposting cause I didn't get replies and I need help.

I want to make a Dark Mechanicus army by proxying normal ad-mech stuff and using their rules. What unit, in the entirety of the Imperium, could cultists proxy as?

I've bought 100 of the little bastards so anything is possible.
>>
Can anyone tell me if things are looking like only 0-1 FW allowed in tournaments?
>>
>>55428324

I like Winsor & Newton brushes. Do not go cheap on your brushes, at all. Paints as well. You may want to play around with different ranges of paints Define ones you like. Some brands have better colors than others. Me personally I have a bunch of paints from Citadel P3 Vallejo and some of the Army painter stuff as well ( their ink washes are very nice.)

As far as glucose The Games Workshop plastic glue is pretty good but the metal syringe for it gets clogged up very easily. You can fix this by using a lighter on it near the tip but make sure to take it out of the glue container first.

Get tweezers. Seriously.

The colored primers from Games Workshop are mostly good but overpriced. If you know what base color you want your army to be it's probably worth picking up one of those. And make sure to follow the instructions on the back of the can for how far away you should be. Also take into consideration the weather conditions if you are priming outside.

I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else that could be relevant right away. Basically don't be cheap get good hobby supplies and feel free to play around. If you prime your models correctly and use thin coats of paint but decide later you don't like how you painted that model it's really easy to strip the paint off of it and there are tons of tutorials online for doing that.

Finally I would watch the painting tutorial videos on WarhammerTV. There's lots of really good stuff for beginners.
>>
Do you not get an extra attack on the charge anymore?!
>>
>>55428327
>teams will be randomised
Why?
I mean I get why you might but Tau are not fond of Imperium and are mostly ignorant of Chaos, Blood Ravens and Blood Angels wouldn't exactly side against each other with either of those options.
Other than that minor gripe because I'm a fluff nerd I hope you have fun.
>>55428352
Well since Cultists are the basic Renegade and Heretic unit and R&H are Chaos Guardsmen just ally in Guardsmen I guess.
Take a Lord Commissar and say he's a Lord Enforcer.
>>
>>55428375
No
>>
>>55428375
You get to strike first instead.
>>
>>55428342
Tzeentch got cucked because GW didn't know how well he was going to sell, I think. Notice how all this cult legion stuff started out with a single supplementary codex to the main CSM book (Khorne Daemonkin), then you get a proper release (WoM), now you get a full blown massive spotlight release. I feel like GW was basically just trying to make sure that there was a customer base for this stuff. Although it does suck that TSons got cucked (again). But either way works for me, more traitors for my guys to kill.
>>
How are Necrons doing until their codex comes out? Anything you would love to see the codex fix?

How do you feel the army is doing, are they balanced or need more tweaking?

Any units you swear by (other than the silver blob of Warriors/Immortals/Cryptek) or stay away from?
>>
>>55428379
>just ally in Guardsmen I guess.
Huh, I don't know why i didn't think of that. Thanks anon
>>
File: sleeping-man.jpg (3MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-man.jpg
3MB, 3888x2592px
I just had the most beautiful dream

>Noise Marines in plastic came out
>Mostly what you expect
>Sonic Blasters for everybody, 2 Blastmasters, Doomsiren
>But then, GW of course had to put some new weapons, because they fear otherwise their boxes won't sell well
>They put a Heavy Weapon Team of Noise Marines in the box
>2 Noise Marines holding this gargantuan noise cannon
>Glorious.jpg
>Then FW FAQ came out, and they said Sonic Dread can have it too. The twin Blasters are now the twin blastmasters they have in the rules, and the old dread blastmaster became this new thing
>Wake up happy
>>
>>55428274
Oh, the way the guys at my flgs were reacting when I figured out the implications made me feel ashamed for preordering morty :(
Don't know how to break it to them that that's the way it works, how likely do you think it is to be faq'd?
>>
>>55428352
conscripts, guardsmen
seems fairly obvious to me
>>
>>55428405
The army is bland right now, lacks decent anti-tank and everything is overpriced thanks to the new reanimation protocols rules.
>>
>>55428405

They just need their points to be dropped a bit across the board, maybe give them some interesting warlord traits and stratagems. I don't see any issues with most of their unit entries besides their price. They can do work but they're paying more than almost everyone else to do it.
>>
How would you equip a team of Bloghtlord terminators? Combi bolter, plasma, flamer or melta?

Which melee weapon would you pick? Sword or axe?

Would you use any heavy weapons or flail?
>>
File: 1489834094831.jpg (202KB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1489834094831.jpg
202KB, 1024x1117px
>an unfortunate accident causes a small part of my exalted's crown-thing to chip, messing with symmetry and looks a tiny bit
>the changed appearance makes the crown's top look more like stylized fire and still looks nice
>>
File: 1504409984495.jpg (67KB, 293x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504409984495.jpg
67KB, 293x250px
>>55428395
I can't help but worry they'll pull the spotlight away before getting to my Legion.
>>55428410
No problem, if your friends are fine with it you could go whole hog and actually use the Renegades & Heretics rules, they aren't amazing and are pretty underpowered by Forge World standards but they're literally Chaos Guardsmen.
>>55428411
I really hope that was a prophetic dream anon.
>>
>>55428412
You shouldn't have to "break it to them", it's incredibly straight forward.
>>
>>55428418
The bigger tesla guns could use some AP so they can actually do some damage to vehicles.
>>
>>55428030
That's what mega armour used to look like.
>>
>>55428432
>try to start match
>right off the bat a legion of guardniggers with grenade launchers and comissars show up and destroy my base
>>
>>55428442

Yeah that would be nice. I haven't noticed that myself because the people running around my stores are hordefags.
>>
>>55428436
Always one flail and blight launcher, if I have the points the rest would have combi-plasmas, melee weapons would be axes.

Not sure if that's optimal but hey.
>>
>>55428148
M8 look at the codex, they are clearly multipart
>>
>>55428448
There's just little reason to use them over tesla immortals who can benefit from overlord buffs.
>>
File: 20170917025029_1.jpg (305KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170917025029_1.jpg
305KB, 1280x1024px
I had forgotten how well-spoken Gabriel was.
>>
>>55428162
Play deathguard anon! We get apothecarys and everything!
>>
>>55428448
It always amazes me this hobby has WAACfags. It's fucking 40k, not MtG or a competative game.

I often wonder if they ever play something they enjoy.
>>
>>55428448
Oh and we need the night scythe and monolith transport reworked so we can at least transport a squad and a character.
>>
>>55428465
>I want to make /my dudes/
>play company made fluff instead
not even him but this is the worst advice why would you do this?
>>
>>55428441
There's already talk of house ruling it so that's only an additional hit roll. These bunch are a but quick to hyperbolize when presented with something that is very strong. What's the usual timeline on an official faq?
>>
>>55428469

I don't know where they get the time or money to keep buying new armies and getting them painted to stay competitive.
>>
File: 20170917025256_1.jpg (271KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170917025256_1.jpg
271KB, 1280x1024px
I love Sindri.
>>
Is forgeworld getting banned or is it getting integrated
>>
>>55428474
You can still makes your dudes from the dg rules: they just have to be nurgle,
>>
>>55428477
Tell them that if it's not addressed in the FAQ then it was always meant to be played that way and they should fuck off with their "house rules".
>>
>>55427979
>[Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
>>
>>55428485
poorfags want FW to be banned but its not happening
>>
>>55428405
>How are Necrons doing until their codex comes out? Anything you would love to see the codex fix?
They are in a bad spot right now, and things are going to get worse with other armies getting their Codex books first.
It's not so much that they need fixing. They just need to adjust the points of almost every unit in the index.

>How do you feel the army is doing, are they balanced or need more tweaking?
They are not balanced at all, but it can be easily fix with some point reductions. No big deal.

>Any units you swear by (other than the silver blob of Warriors/Immortals/Cryptek) or stay away from?
Scarabs are awesome right now. Maybe the best unit for its price currently.
Obelisk is pure unadulterated garbage.
>>
>>55428491
>[Embed]x8
>>
>>55428491
most patrician of general thead memes
>>
>>55428488
Guess fuck the other factions then right?
>>
>>55428490
Time to stand my ground, just like morty would want. Interesting implications for that coupled with a heretic started sorcerer with prescience, that's an average of 35 hits! Add in blades of putrefecation and the nurgle daemon buff power and morty can shit out mortals and force saves on puny imperials like a champ.
>>
>>55428495
>Scarabs are awesome right now

What the hell am I reading?
>>
So, how likely is that Magnus will lose access to Hereticus? Morty didn't have it, so far all psykers have only one discipline but Magnus heavily relies on it to work.
>>
File: Chaos Androids.jpg (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos Androids.jpg
252KB, 1024x768px
How would one go about converting chaos androids from necrons while making them look distinct and good?
>>
>>55428519
Different anon here, I guess in a meta where you either bubblewrap your shit or watch it get bezerkered/plasma'd into oblivion, scarabs could have a valuable role to play.
>>
>>55428527
tzeentchy discipline will replace it with the TS codex
>>
>>55428516
I don't think I'd go THAT far.
>>
>>55428516
looks like you're expecting a fuckton of 6s there nonny
>>
>>55428549
Gotta clear those conscript blobs somehow :P
Also lots of guillimeme and custodians running around me. This is all conjecture for possible tournament list for the end of the month
>>
>>55428519
You can look at it one of two ways.

Scarabs being awesome just shows what a terrible spot Necrons are in right now... Or the fact that they act as a cheap shield for overcosted units, making them an invaluable tool in any necron army.
>>
>>55428558
Not really prescience makes dtfe trigger on a 5+, 1/3 of 18 is 6 triggers, resulting in 18 additional attacks, total of 36. Morty hits 35/36 times by hitting on 2+ rerolling 1's
>>
>>55428323
Wouldn't that strat be better with taser goads?
>>
>>55428510
Well duh. This game is deathguard vs sons of gilliman isnt it?
>>
>>55428455
M8, look at the sprues in GW site, they don't seem multipart at all.
>>
>>55428495
>>55428417
>>55428418

I might hold off on making Necrons my second army until their codex comes out and hopefully they get some point decreases. I love how they look but if they're going to be underpowered on the table then it'll be like buying expensive paperweights.
>>
>>55428638
Blight lords havent been seen yet. You are looking at the death shroud
>>
>>55428638

Those are deathshroud, not blightlord. Deathshroud have no options, Blightlords have several options.
>>
File: IMG_20170914_102636_1.jpg (558KB, 1994x2615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_102636_1.jpg
558KB, 1994x2615px
>>55428645
If you like the look of them. Go for it anyway.

I am not a good painter, but I recently painted pic related, and I think it turned out pretty good. They are basic to paint and look great.
>>
>>55428672
Wow that looks really nice.

How did you get the green glow underneath the dirt?
>>
File: squirt unpleasant maladies.png (3KB, 356x46px) Image search: [Google]
squirt unpleasant maladies.png
3KB, 356x46px
Has a weapon ever sounded less threatening?
>>
>>55428619
exactly. that's what has me indecisive
>>
File: 1493128555197.png (354KB, 1800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1493128555197.png
354KB, 1800x1066px
130-xth for Tyranids are master race
>>
I'm getting for my ad mech army:
2 x starter box
1 x Kastelan robots
1 x Infiltrators
1 x kataphron

Now the question is, should I get another kataphron box or another kastelan box?
>>
File: blogger-image-1350444884.jpg (68KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-1350444884.jpg
68KB, 480x480px
>>55428536
Why necrons? That's what AM is for.
>>
>>55428711
I'm just starting my admech, and I'm trying to decide what I want to do with my infiltrators/ruststalkers too. I'm leaning towards the goads desu fampai
>>
>>55428655
>Deathshroud have no options

Come now, there a few heads in there, one dude can have a regular scythe or a chainscythe, and it looks like one dude (same dude?) can have some bells in his hand. That's loads of Optionsâ„¢.
>>
>>55428719
Kataphrons are garbo, right? Kastellas are pretty cash money so I'd go with them.
>>
File: IMG_20170914_102650_1.jpg (482KB, 1836x1575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170914_102650_1.jpg
482KB, 1836x1575px
>>55428684
Yriel yellow and Moot green. With a glaze of waywatcher green. Then it's Martian Ironearth crackle paint, with a dry brush of Ryza rust and then Hexos Palesun.
>>
How do pure Daemons hold up in 40k these days? I wanted to get a bunch of bloodletters and bloodthirsters.
>>
File: 1492383273906.jpg (85KB, 680x434px) Image search: [Google]
1492383273906.jpg
85KB, 680x434px
>>55428231
Anybody?
>>
Thinking of getting a terminator lord kit for DG and snazzing it up with bits from the Blightlord kit or Deathshroud kit.

What loadout is good? A combi weapon might be cool since he has bs2. Or maybe twin lightning claws so he has 6 attacks when next to deathshroud.

Thoughts?
>>
>>55428719
Dragoons, meatbag. Always more Dragoons.
>>
>>55428719
>playing admech
>after the complete and utter fuckfest that is their codex

Have fun being 5th-7th edition tyranids tier
>>
>>55428768
>one video from finger tapping man
>AM are suddenly terrible

Gullible fool.
>>
File: IMG_5461.jpg (722KB, 1691x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5461.jpg
722KB, 1691x2448px
>>55428684
It's a pretty standard technique but you first paint on the empty base the effect you want and then you apply a cracking texture paint like Martian Ironearth. Then if you want you can paint over the Ironearth while it's half-dry with whatever color you want so that you can change the color of the earth itself. Pic related, lava is done with Averland sunset, Trollslayer orange, Flash gitz yellow and White scar. Ironearth is painted with Abbadoo black.
>>
>>55428724
Goads are great if you don't face too much MEQ.
>>
>>55428237

Custodians should always stay 30K, GW was just being greedy cunts trying to maximise the new plastics by letting people use them in 40K. Same goes for the Sisters of Silence.
>>
>>55428705
Might as well be a super soaker.
>>
File: IMG_0460.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
WTF

Some dying kid had an Iron Warrior meet him in his hospital.

What was he dying from? Autism?
>>
>>55428792
Iron Warriors and Death Guard are allies when convenient and fraternizing between Marines and human cultists is not unheard of either...
>>
>>55428792
Cancer within cancer without
>>
>>55428786
There's really no reason for SoS to not operate in 40k. They're not limited to guarding the Emperor or anything. Hell, if they were, maybe that's why he's getting worse, when the most powerful psyker is being surrounded by a horde of anti-psykers?
>>
>>55428792
Brain cancer induced by memes.
>>
So I really like the Morto model but hate the scythe. Are there any scythes on the market of a similar scale that don't feature a spine or a chainsaw?
>>
>>55428210
I'm sorry to break it to you but this isn't a cheap hobby and is going to cost you several hundred + of whatever currency you use

Yes there's ways to start 'cheaply' but when you factor in the costs of all the models, paints, sprays, glues , tools , dice , carry cases, and various rulebooks you're looking at a lot of money.

Again yes there's ways to circumvent some of those things and do them cheaply but you likely don't want your entire army made up of starter set boxes , so you're going to have to pick up some other stuff. You probably don't want to 'paint' your models with Sharpies so you'll have to buy some paints and brushes. Etc.

Then even once you finish an army and play some games you're going to realise some units dont work and and want to buy other units to compensate and so it continues.

I'm not saying this to discourage you, just to be realistic that the actual cost of the hobby is a lot.
>>
>>55428805
But custodes aren't limited to protecting the emperor :^)
>>
>>55428768
I will have fun thanks. Where I play, people use the armies they like. No one copies the tournament lists so they can win a shitty casual game.
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (146KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
146KB, 720x960px
>>55428800
>>55428802
>>55428807

In the DG codex, iron warriors and DG clash. With DG coming out on top and Mortarion defeating Perturabo.
>>
>>55428792
This kid seems really lucky, he's getting so much free shit. I wish I had cancer...

The cynical part of me thinks he doesn't like Warhammer at all and his dad's just milking his cancer for free plastic crack.
>>
>>55428760
Combi plasma and blight sword is your best bet
>>
>>55428792
Hope the kid had fun.
>>
>>55428823
No one is going to care if some fat virgin neckbeard gets cancer tho
>>
>>55428818
>if I win i get to give this kid cancer and you have to send one of your guys to visit him
>deal
>>
>>55428777
>>55428740

Awesome, thanks for the tips. It's such a good effect.
>>
File: 1504191663808.png (3MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1504191663808.png
3MB, 2048x1362px
>>55428818
>tfw really liked DG for a long time but always resisted making an army
>this codex comes out
>TYPHUS AND MORTO ARE BFFS NOW
>MORTY WAS DOING STUFF IN THE WARP THE WHOLE TIME WHEN HIM DOING NOTHING WAS LITERALLY TYPHUS' ENTIRE RAISON D'ETRE
>on the fence again
>>
>>55428823
>I wish I had cancer...
What a coincidence! I also wish you had cancer.
>>
>>55428818
fuck? Page?
>>
>Sisters of Battle
>Emperor's Children
>Chaos Space Marines with Mutation sprue
You get to pick one and only one.
>>
>>55428825
Why sword? It's 6 points and on a 6+ to wound you go from -3 to -4. Surely better to go axe for the *1 str?

Also, how do you reckon plasma is best used? Teleport 18 away to rapid fire? Overcharging?
>>
>>55428813
>10 blight lords with swords and 2 flails
> blades of purification and VotLW
> 17 + 4d3 attacks, woundiing on 2+,rerolloing 1s, every 5+ is a mortal wound ontop
HAHAHA, WHERES YOUR GOD EMPEROR NOW?!
>>
File: 20170917033407_1.jpg (260KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20170917033407_1.jpg
260KB, 1280x1024px
This was kinda goofy.
>>
>>55428847
Normiebook my friend.

Can't link that.
>>
>>55428856
Cant have the axe on a chaos lord, and the aura of rust is only on the terminators. Teleport in 9.01 inches away, rapid fire overcharge at something
else, charge closest unit
>>
>>55428870
Morty beating Perts, you dweeb.
>>
>>55428859
Dead or dying just like those custodes would be
:(
GW fix custodes plox
>>
It bugs me that GW have decided to simplify the CSM cult legions. A kit with some sort of abominations of Tzeentch wouldn't have hurt, or at least made the Kairic Acolytes come with mutations and other gubbins.
As it stands Khorne and Nurgle got all the cool shit (new zerkers fucking when) but Tzeentch got the short end of the stick. Rubric Marines and Terminators can obviously be converted into your Tzeentch-worshipping warband of choice, but there is a lot of work to remove all that iconography.
Personally I don't mind the baroque armour and whatnot, I just give them new helmets and remove the scarab emblems. Everything else is just fine desu.
>>
>>55428877
Ahh yes.

Melta not worth considering? If you're gonna teleport under 12" anyway.
>>
Anyone used the Harlequins Solitaire? How did he perform? Just managed to snag £200 worth of harlequins for £50 and merging them with my deldar.
>>
File: Farseer_Macha.jpg (45KB, 526x412px) Image search: [Google]
Farseer_Macha.jpg
45KB, 526x412px
>>55428868
Also I had forgotten how hot macha was.
>>
>>55428883
Didnt mean to quote you, but thats true, even with the3++. Custards need termintors and heavy epon squads
>>
>>55428231
Bumping for this too. I've been thinking of maybe a big beetle mini, or a shapeless blob of milliput with skeleton faces pressed in, make them all glowing from the inside.

Or find real beetles, gas them and seal them in varnish.
>>
>>55428893
Yeah, definitely. The plasma benifits from the extra range rapid fire, but melter is by no means abad choice, esp. With bs 2+
>>
File: 20170915_173048-1.jpg (3MB, 2836x1763px) Image search: [Google]
20170915_173048-1.jpg
3MB, 2836x1763px
Actually going to have time to assemble and work on my new recasts today, what do you guys suggest I use to wash the resin, also what to use other than pinning, super glue it, 2 part epoxy?
>>
What will be the next codexes? Any leaked information?
>>
How many bloops is too many bloops? They got nerfed slightly in the codex with Repulsor not activating on 5+ with Aegis, but that doesn't exactly slash their firepower much. Still sucks that GW feels the need to remove the buffs to 6+ abilities on 6+ Abilities: The Faction.

Anyway, I have two already, but I was thinking of getting another two since Stygies makes them hard as nails, and if I'm going for Teleport Melee I could use some expensive units so as to maximise odds of first turn.
>>
>>55428870
>Can't link that.
Page as in the number, friendo.
>>
>>55428859
This DG shit is making me and my Grey Knights increasingly worried. So far the only viable anti-DG lists I can think of is Purgation-Psilencer spam with the Psychic Onslaught strategem. But playing gunlines is fucking boring.
>>
>>55428880
Sorry.

Page 23.
>>
>>55428930
Mechanicum, Craftworld, Tyranids, Astra Militarum
>>
>>55428818
IRON WARRIORS BTFO
>>
>>55428855
I choose:
>Chaos Space Marines without Mutation sprue, basically exactly the same models as now, but without all the horrible moldlines
>>
>>55428949
Thanks pal!
>>
>>55428947
Dreadknights any good,? If not then halberds might do you, thanks to d3 dam along with str 5
>>
>>55428967
Dreadknights are good but they are fire magnets of the highest order. And they look like shit. Halberds are possible but the biggest issue is that DG can not only take blows in melee but they can dish them back and they can give extra mortal wounds on top of that.
>>
>>55428924
Warm washing up liquid and water. Just use pin and loctite, youll be fine
>>
File: morelikepertloser.jpg (98KB, 233x656px) Image search: [Google]
morelikepertloser.jpg
98KB, 233x656px
>>55428949
>IWfags eternally btfo
>>
Any marine chapters that have bone coloured armor? Storm giants was one I noticed, prefer non Dark angels.
>>
>>55428744
Terrible, we're a melee army with no transports and we lost all of our daemonic wargear.
>>
>>55428974
Yeah, we are basically mortal wound : the faction. Unfortunately thats just the weaknesses of low model count armies. You could ally guard in, get some lascannons or something
>>
>>55428957
>>55428955
>>55428847

>During the fyredust season on Dysactis, a vast Death Guard force advances through the pyroclastic storm fronts in search of the Temple of Ascension. They are met amidst the crackling maelstrom by an enormous force of Iron Warriors, supported by corrupt god-machines from the Legio Abhorrax. Continent shattering battle ensues. Hordes of Daemons are summoned from the beyond to join the fight. Beneath the gaze of the Cyclonead Statues, Mortarion and Perturabo themselves engage in a spectacular duel that lasts for seven hours. It is a battle reminiscent of the incredible conflicts of the Horus Heresy, and Perturabo’s sons cause terrible damage to the Death Guard force. Yet the longer the fighting rages, the more the contagions and metaliphage poxes of the Death Guard spread through the Iron Warrior ranks. Ancient heretics sicken and collapse. Malevolent war engines seize with rust and shudder, sparking, to a halt. Machine spirits go mad with revulsion and pain, and as the powers of entropy and decay run rampant, the battle swings in Mortarion’s favour. With his forces in tatters and many of his precious war engines crippled beyond repair, even bitter Perturabo is finally forced to concede defeat. Falling back to pre-prepared defence lines, he detonates a series of explosive trenches amidst the raging storms and disengages in the ensuing mayhem. Badly mauled but triumphant, Mortarion and his Death Guard lay claim to the heathen temple they fought so hard for, and the ancient secrets that lay at its heart.
>>
>>55428982
Death guard ;)
>>
>>55428993
not heretic that why I say not DA :-)
>>
>>55428981
>get defeated by rust & entropy
And this is the primarch/legion who defeated the hrud during the great crusade. How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>55428981
I just feel bad for him at this point. He's even getting jobbed in other Chaos codices now.
>>
>>55429010
Lele memes XD
>>
File: iron-warrior-mk2.jpg (25KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
iron-warrior-mk2.jpg
25KB, 500x414px
>>55429022
GeeDubz is kinda getting on my nerves with the amount of schilling they are doing. They are focusing so much on Death Guard and trying so hard to make them a threat, and in doing so, forgetting about all of the other cool factions.

I can't help but feel bad for Perty as well. He was written to be a punching bag from the get go; nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>55428984

Dark times, have they changed the base sizes for Bloodletters? it looks like they have bigger bases now.
>>
>>55429048

IW were already shilled enough in 30k and 3.5, IWfag.
>>
>>55429010
wow anon your so funny
updooted
>>
>>55428947
>Entire army where base each model gets rapid fire 2 weapons and a power sword and each unit can cast smite
>Worried
>>
>>55429048
You mean like they do with literally every new codex?

I mean the entire fluff section of 8th is GW shilling the Imperium and specifically Girlyman.
>>
>>55429050

They already changed the sizes for Bloodletters like literally three or four times. They flip flopped to larger bases then back to smaller ones for WHFB, then shift to AoS forced them to round. If they go up to 32mm that'll be yet another one.

At this point if the old 12mm square models are still legal there's no point in paying attention to newest base size.
>>
>>55428237
>want solarite power talons to use as terminator lightning claws
>ebayers will probably sell the bit
>>
>>55429066
>each can cast smite
>1 mortal wound
Wow the horror
Really though our storm bolters are useless against T5. Swords are kinda lame this edition in GK, halberds are the better counter since they're S5, so they can still wound on 3s with Hammerhand. The problem is that GK is a super easy army to kill. The best invul save you can get outside of Draigo and Sanctuary is a 4++, and that's for characters. No FNP outside of a single relic. Most models have 1-2 wounds, Paladins have 3 wounds but that's it. They can bring the hurt but they can't fucking take it.
>>
>>55428057
Eldar will get a release of yvraine on her own like grey knights and space marines did with voldus and gulliman. Imp guard will get nothing. This is my prediction.
>>
>>55428051
Tartar sauce termies go well cause they can keep up with him movement wise...
>>
File: 1491175664979.png (3MB, 1171x818px) Image search: [Google]
1491175664979.png
3MB, 1171x818px
Have you guys ever done up little dioramas like pic or OP with your models?
>>
>>55429050
Not to my knowledge no.
I think all Lesser Daemons are still the same size bases.
If you're using an older size they're legal because that's how they came in the box for you.
>>
>>55429059
>IW were already shilled enough in 30k and 3.5, IWfag.
Jokes on you, I don't even play IW.

>>55429067
>>You mean like they do with literally every new codex?
I get that they wanna make the factions sound cool and all but they are really trying super hard to make it sound like Morty is going to end the Imperium or something.

Which he won't, cause that would require Gulliman to lose, which would never happen.
>>
Hmm. Terminator bomb might be cool.

Lord of Contagion 150
Lord in Terminator Armour with Balesword and Combi-melta 130
3 Deathshroud 225
5 blightlords with axes and meltas. 296

Lord for the reroll 1s. DG really lack that.

Could maybe swap the meltas for plasma since you can reroll 1s.
>>
>still no Primaris TechMarine
>still no Primaris Flyer
>still no Primaris Terminators
>still no customization options for most of Primaris

i'll pray for next year
>>
>>55429116
It's the same shit as every bad guy dex. According to GW Tyranids, Necrons, Chaos and Orks are all unstoppable juggernauts who will win no matter what you do.
>>
>>55429125
the age of customisation is over :^)
>>
>>55428786
True. GW made 1 box of normal Custodes and another of sisters troops and make army with it by giving them Land Raider, rhino and awfull contemptor.
In 30k they are real army.
Fucking greedy GW.
>>
>>55429125
>>still no Primaris TechMarine

The techmarinelet is the primaris techmarine. Look at his wound value.
>>
>>55429081
>can get a3++ on a t6. Hq with ws bs 2+ and 14wounds
::thinking::
>>
>>55429119
See>>55428859
>>
If I buy three boxes of skittles vanguard/rangers, what is the best way to make use of their special weapons? I want a squad with three plasma guns, but would it be better to split the guns across multiple squads?
>>
>>55428148
The Red arrow ones are pretty different except for both having an autocannon. What this pics support is that they are multipart but certain options are pretty fixed in their poses, like the blightknights.
>>
File: image000000.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image000000.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
So I put a standard sized Mk II helmet on this plague marine and it looks kinda small to me, are they moving all MEQ to Primaris scale?
>>
>>55429127
Almost like the fluff is written from the perspective of the codex it's written in so obviously that codex's army is da best...

There was a time long ago people got this.
>>
>>55429138
There is nothing fun or fluffy about running NDKGM spam
>>
>>55429145
Gonna be hard to get blades on them if they deep strike in.
>>
File: 1502638199415.jpg (148KB, 846x570px) Image search: [Google]
1502638199415.jpg
148KB, 846x570px
>>55429167
It was almost as if that's the exact point I was making. Thank you for clarifying that for me, sir.
>>
File: sqdklaus2f.jpg (66KB, 463x249px) Image search: [Google]
sqdklaus2f.jpg
66KB, 463x249px
>>55429165
Yes they're rather obviously moving the entire game to a heroic scale as that's nu 40k now.

They pushed Primaris as their own distinct thing so marine players wouldn't all kill themselves at the release of true scale marines. But Plague Marines just got upscaled but remained the same without a fuss.

Soon all the old lines of marines will be made obsolete and this isn't anything new.
>>
>>55429147
I'd probably stack them up into one squad to give the squad a definite role of finding things to fuck up with plasma-y goodness. Because of the nature of the boxes you could then make a triple transArq ranger squad and triple Arc Rifle vanguard too.
>>
>>55429165
everything will be scale creeping from now on
>>
Is it ever worth taking a Ghost Ark with a bunch of warriors (possibly with an HQ) or is it just generally better to have it scooting around babysitting troop blobs?
>>
>>55429165
Yes they are moving to truescale.
It doesn't look silly, nurgle's blessing is just making them fatter and bulkier while the head can be smaller, you are doing good.
>>
>>55428536
With those models no chance
>>
>>55429176
Typhus or termintor sorcerers. Ez m8
>>
File: 1504746411440.jpg (283KB, 1024x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1504746411440.jpg
283KB, 1024x1503px
What do you think? Imperial Fists or Blood Ravens?
>>
>>55428672
Anon, there are shits on this general who will never paint anything half as well. Good job
>>
>>55429203
Typhus terminator bomb has me conflicted.

He can't really buff poxwalkers if he does yet he's quite useful if he does.
>>
>>55429171
Then just run one or two you nancy. You also have the might of the guard, as well as an army of hammerhanding psykers
>>
>>55429211
Dosent matter poxwalkers are chaff at best, and foot slogging typhuses is a big waste of his potential.
>>
>>55429212
Running more than 1 GM at once is pretty gay. And while Hammerhand is a great power, rule of 1 makes it impossible to spam viably.
>>
File: how to paint blood ravens.png (701KB, 1105x736px) Image search: [Google]
how to paint blood ravens.png
701KB, 1105x736px
>>55429204
Magpies.
>>
>>55429237
>unknown foundings
>>
>>55429237
I've been mixing much nicer Blood Raven red out of Evil Sunz Scarlet and Doombull Brown
>>
File: 1503590293364.jpg (16KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1503590293364.jpg
16KB, 480x468px
>>55429227
>>
>>55429269
Why did you give him a (You)? That pasta is so bad it's not even worth a reply.
>>
>>55429269
You're a fucking buffoon
>>
>>55429276
>>55429281
Suck my dick you fuckmen.
>>
>>55429186
Instead of the triple arq squad, I could split it into two squads (one with double, one with single) for a tad more flexibility. I could take the ranger sergeant head from the box I use for vanguards.
>>
>>55429286
Retard alert
>>
>>55429228
Then run gunships, a single dkgm and some palidens of hammer hand. You can also get ven deads fo r, bs2+ heavy guns
>>
File: 1504303201832.jpg (20KB, 376x410px) Image search: [Google]
1504303201832.jpg
20KB, 376x410px
>>55429227
You need to try harder.
>>
File: 1487472126535.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487472126535.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>55428244
Does the First Strike: A Warhammer 40,000 Starter Set contain full rules for 8th ed?
>>
>>55429288
That is true, my only thing is that arqs really want to stay still since they are one of the few weapons that can't shoot at all after movement (unless this has changed with the codex release) so I prefer having them stuck in backline squads for holding ground or sniping shit from a good perch.
>>
>>55428057
Plastic steel legion
>>
>>55429290
I don't fuck girls, I fuck boys. I fuck white, white boys. Butt boys. With big butts.
>>
>>55429330
More like still leavin'.
>>
>>55427317
Why are MWG always such illiterate fucks that feed retards who can't read either false information

>"Cawl no longer Mars only"
>still has the Mars keyword
>>
>>55429332
You must be lost. The gas chamber is down at >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>55428321
A daemon Angron is gonna get me real hard.
>>
Hey guys, ruling question. If a Primaris Aggressor with boltstorm gauntlets and the grenade launcher is slain in the shooting phase while within 6" primaris ancient with banner, does it get to shoot twice with all its weapons?
>>
>>55428321
I think they'll update the Undivided range at some point as well. That whole line needs an update bad and Abaddon's model is so out of date it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>55429165
MkII is one of the smaller head anyways, with no snout like mk IV
>>
>>55429366

All I can say is I hope to fuck the new chaos marines look good because it feels like we've been waiting for them for an eternity.
>>
>>55429332
I too like rick and morty XD another upboat for you good sir!
>>
>>55429358
No, he makes a single attack with 1 weapon
>>
>>55429377
At least with that little note about Billy being obsessed with learning about Primaris Marines there's a chance the new Undivided stuff will be Chaos Primaris.
>>
>>55429300
Define "full rules". The core rules that you need to play games with? Sure, they're in, but those are available as a free download on the GW site.
The rules necessary for competitive play, aka what 90% of games against random opponents at stores use? No, you need the core rulebook for those, which is only in Dark Imperium or sold separately.
>>
File: 1504013010958.jpg (341KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504013010958.jpg
341KB, 1136x640px
>>55429385
>mfw he doesn't know those are lines from a court hearing in Georgia and immediately assumes it's a Rick and Morty reference
>>
>>55429400
I ment the core rulebook, thanks bud.
>>
>>55429350
Wishful thinking trumps reality.
>>
>>55429407
He's calling you a redditor dumbass.
>>
>>55429165
FW are menlets even in non-primaris scale.
>>
>>55429434
Oh wow thanks I didn't grasp that subtle nuance of the post, Copernicus.
>>
What were the changes to the Engiseer as an HQ in the new AM codex?
>>
>>55428172
There's also Harath Shen, Master Apothecary of the Salamanders
>>
>>55429407
Not him but i assume he's referring to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
>>
>>55429332
Well you look like a queer.
>>
File: 1430593174535-2.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430593174535-2.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Fighting a shooty army with a close-combat army based exclusively around footsloggers, and expecting to win.
>>
>>55429475
Which is from a transcript of an actual courtcase. Just because he doesn't read the news doesn't mean I need a fedora tipped in my direction.
>>
If I wanted to start w40k, what would I have to buy to play avarge point events and how much would it cost? Are the books obligatory, or can I use downloads? which army or armies are the best right now,and have the highest chance to stand best for a long time?
>>
>>55429474
>bringing in forgeworld
Great work faggotron, now tell me about all the various HQs that FW CSM have access to. Because that greatly lessens a lot of what he's bitching about.
>>
>>55429477
Well ok, so now you're calling me a queer in the courtroom?
>>
>>55429407
Behold the sperg in his natural habitat.
>>
File: dadasda.png (14KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
dadasda.png
14KB, 345x378px
>>55429493
Not him but there are few.
>>
>>55429509
Exactly my point. Bringing up FW HQs greatly lessens the gap in terms of what CSM have and SM don't and vice versa.
>>
>>55429485
I highly doubt that some crackhead acting like an idiot in court is newsworthy outisde the states
>>
>Ryza plasma boosting stratagem with a Thanatar

My penis can't wait for Cyraxus.
>>
>>55428818
How is this not a meme
>>
>>55429519
I live in Australia.It was a very funny story.
>>
>>55429090
All the time! If you're gonna take model pics you may as well make them interesting.

Did you see my outdoors pics from a few threads ago?
>>
>>55429519
Yeah I'm Australian and I heard about it too.
We're on the internet it's not hard to hear about people being stupid on the internet.
>>
>>55429521
wish geedubs would recognise FW in their main books

Having them disallowed because lel fw is annoying
>>
>>55429542
Wrong thread faggotron
>>
What is the best weapon configuration for the triarch stalker?
>>
File: DSC_0096-1.jpg (3MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0096-1.jpg
3MB, 6000x4000px
>>55429535
Pic related
>>
>>55429532
>>55429540
Probably because you fags watch Rick and Morty.
A tip of my hat to you gentlemen!
>>
File: 1476550285120.jpg (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476550285120.jpg
45KB, 512x512px
>>55429532
Figures that convictland would post newstories about criminals from other countries
>>
File: 1504005929552.png (426KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504005929552.png
426KB, 635x640px
>>55429552
>>
>>55429564
Epic maymay XD
>>
Finding it so hard to get a DG list I'm happy with. I wanna include tons of stuff.

So far I have:

Lord of Contagion
Malignant Plaguecaster
Bell Boy
14 Plague Marines (2 Sergeants with Plasma gun and Power Fist), 2 Plasma Guns and 2 Blight Launchers.
40 Poxwalkers
Bloat Drone

Got Mortarion yesterday but not built or anything. Pre-ordered 3 deathshroud too.
>>
Has anyone tried putting primaris arms on reiver bodies to make rouge trader marines?
>>
You can disembark after summoning.
>>
>>55429587
You can shitpost after master baiting.
>>
>>55428445
Orks could buy power armour m8.
>>
>it's a /tv/ contrarians lose interest in a show after it becomes popular and can't stop shitposting on other boards and reddit about it episode.
>>
>>55429552
>only heard about it through a cartoon clip
>everyone else must have too
kill yourself
>>55429587
you kill yourself too
>>
>>55429475
>grand midwife
only just noticed that
>>
>>55429608
>/tv/
>cares about cartoons
At least get your boogeymen right when you shitpost dumbass
>>
>>55429619
They clearly do, since they won't stop shitposting about it on /tv/.
>>
>>55429608
Now they're jerking Xavier: Renegade Angel's dick.
Which I find ironic because I saw that show ages ago and thought it was funny and /tv/ told me it was retarded.
Now they're telling me Rick & Morty is shit even though back when they told me Xavier was retarded they were jerking Rick & Morty's cock.
They just hate whatever is popular.
Give it a couple months, they'll accidentally push Xavier into mainstream, hate it and try to find something obscure to like again, like the hipster losers they are.
>>
>>55429551
Oh yeah, I did! That was really cool, Anon!
>>
>>55429610
>Redditor
Not before you, filthy hobo
>>
File: codex.jpg (459KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
codex.jpg
459KB, 1000x1000px
Death Guard probably number around 35,000 to 40,000 in their legion according to the Codex, which is pretty high.

There are 7 great companies. Each great company has 7 'Sepsis Cohorts' which have 700 Plague Marines each. So that is 34,000 plague marines at least. Now when you include terminators, support guys and leaders etc it increases numbers.

Each Sepsis Cohort is split into 2 Maledictums which further split into 7 Colonies. Colonies each having 7 squads of Plague Marines alongside support vehicles and so on. 1st colonies tend to be like 1st company for Space Marines, having blightlord terminators.

Death Guard warbands are called 'Vectoriums' and are usually made up of maledictums or colonies.
>>
File: Custodian_Inquisitor.jpg (430KB, 1920x1331px) Image search: [Google]
Custodian_Inquisitor.jpg
430KB, 1920x1331px
Does the Inquisitor have some kind of bolter revolver?
>>
>>55429629
That's why I stopped going to /tv/ and /co/.

Because they spend so much time discussing shows that air for 20 minutes a week their interest burns out way too quickly and they can never enjoy anything for long.
>>
>>55429662
I'm not the one spouting reddit memes like a retard.
>>
>>55429668
>7
>7
>7
>7

We need one of those 'please be patient I have autism' shops for Morty.
>>
>>55429584
Why would a Primaris be a Rogue Trader?
>>
I've seen people take Lord Arkos in their lists for Alpha Legion. Why? He seems really really bad. FW Keyword shenanigans impede him from actually buffing his army. His ccw is mediocre at best. 5++ instead of normal 4++. Really, the only thing he does is give +1 CP.
>>
>>55429677
I have no idea but I want one.
>>
>>55429546

Find a real meta.
>>
Getting into the game
Stopped by LGS, apparently they use power points a lot and usual smaller games are around 50 points
How does this look for a first time list?

HQ
Typhus
9 pts

Elite
Deathshroud
11 pts

Troops
Plague Marines
x2 Blight Launcher, Icon of Despair
7 pts

Plague Marines
7 pts

Plague Marines
7 pts

Poxwalkers
3 pts

Poxwalkers
3 pts

Poxwalkers
3 pts

Total: 50 pts
>>
>>55429546
Bligh's Last Legacy has given a pretty good reason for a lot of it to be banned. A lot of it doesn't deserve it, but for example, Repressors are strictly superior to Immolators, Giant Chaos Spawn are ridiculously strong, and don't even get me started on the fucking Hellclaw.
>>
how much would a Grey Knights army cost?
>>
>>55429719
>It's high noon, heretic. Draw.
>>
>>55429668
> Death Guard are more organised than the Black Legion
>>
>>55429677
It's an archaeotech pistol.
>>
>>55429668
1st Plague Company is run by Typhus and is pretty independent, doesn't really like Mortarion and does its own thing. It does help the other Death Guard when their interests align though.

2nd Plague Company likes tanks and mechanized assault.

3rd Plague Company likes defensive sieges.

4th Plague Company like summoing and daemons. Led by Daemon Prince called 'The Eater of Lives'.

5th Plague Company likes daemon engines. So, more bloat drones and blightcralwers instead of predators and land raiders like the 2nd company.

6th Plague Company is the 'ship' company, which specializes in mainting the DG fleet and seizing new ships for them.

7th Plague Company is Mortarion's chosen company. Specializes in alchemy and plague brewing.

>>55429726
Icon of despair seems meh. Even in power level games. You can and should maximize squad size of poxwalkers. Don't think patrol detachments allow you to take that many troops. What I'd do is:

Typhus 9

Plague Caster 6

Death Shroud 11

7 Plague Marines with special weapons 9

7 Plague Marines with special weapons 9

20 poxwalkers 6

That way you also have a batallion for 6 command points.
>>
>>55429731
Around 2000 points.

Seriously, what company's style are you trying for? What interests you?
>>
>>55429691
Yes you are
>>
>>55429731
Depends on what company you're playing.
>>
>>55429677
Because no-ones gonna tell him he can't have it.
>>
>>55429721
>ban FW
>but what about Sonic Helbrutes? They're a fluffy edition to my army and aren't OP
>banned
>Renegades and Heretics are actually weaker than most main game armies and the only Chaos faction with snipers who have a 1in6 chance to flee from battleshock if you kill one and the squad can only take 2 snipers
>banned
>these characters are roughly the same strength as a Chapter Master stats and points wise
>banned
But then I see shit like, "What if they spam Malefic Lords!?" and I think to myself about how there's so much shit that's just as bad in main game, like Primarchs and Conscript blobs but no, ban Forge World even though you didn't read a single index.
>>
>>55429668
Considering that they were 95 000 before Heresy, 40 000 is not that great.
>>
What's the best way to deal with conscripts in your faction?
>>
>>55429785
Didn't a lot of them succumb to plague when stuck in the warp?
>>
>>55429785
For a traitor legion it is.
>>
>>55429787
My own Conscripts.

Also punisher cannons.
>>
>>55429726
You've got the right idea of using Typhus with Poxwalkers, but you're seriously lacking any form of anti-armour.

I'd throw in a Blight-hauler or several to give cover to your footsloggers and provide some anti-armour.

What's your plan with the Deathshroud (and I presume Typhus?) because with their super slow movement they're really easy to kite. I think Blightlords would be better, especially if Typhus is going to slog it with Poxwalkers for the buffs.

I've literally never used Power Points so somebody else can probably narrow down the specifics of cost.
>>
>>55429726
If you're playing power, you might as well load up the plague marine champions with power fists & plasma guns.

Also, I personally think DG armies should always include at least one rhino. I know footslogging is the classic thing for them, but being able to drive a unit to an objective is really helpful.

Finally, you have enough troops for a battalion, but only 1 HQ, I'd try to find points for an extra HQ to get those delicious command points.
>>
>>55429787
I mentioned this earlier but Noise Marines.
Slaanesh in general seems to be good at dealing with swarms of weaklings.
Emperor's Children Noise Marines just do it really well, especially getting into melee with an Icon of Excess and activating the Excess of Violence stratagem.
>>
>>55429668
Nothing screams chaos like a strict, organized command hierarchy.
>>
>>55429753
>4th Plague Company like summoing and daemons. Led by Daemon Prince called 'The Eater of Lives'.
Wrong. The Eater of Lives is a sentient disease that lives in all the guys in that company and lords over them. That's why that company likes Psykers so much: They can summon more of it and spread it around.

They're probably my favorite piece of new DG fluff, but I like Tyranids, too, so many gestalt minds just appeal to me.
>>
>>55429785
>Lose Garro's great company
>Lose X amount of other loyalists
>Lose at Terra
>Run through 10,000 years of losses
>Still at 40k marines
Pretty good going all things considered.
>>
So I tried and failed to look in the rules, are there any restrictions on what units can capture objectives or not?
>>
>>55429780
>we're literally never going to get a mainline 40k R&H codex
>the FW list that some intern wrote on his lunch break is never, EVER going to be updated
>WAACfags will forever cry the entire army is broken because of Malefic Lord

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>55429821
Flyers can't. It's a new rule not included in the rulebook, and technically optional. But everyone uses it.
>>
Looking to order some models from Z for the first time, can someone confirm if this is his email
[email protected]
where the numbers for X add up to 27?
(I hope this isnt considered giving too much away)
>>
>>55429821
Yes. Are they on foot? They can. Are they flying? They cannot.
>>
>>55429814
To be fair, the Death Guard's relative coherency has always been a thing, aside from Typhus running off and doing his own shit.
>>
>>55429836
You mean
>do they have the FLIER battlefield role
Then no
>are they anything other than FLIER
Then yes
>>
File: SECUTARII.jpg (74KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
SECUTARII.jpg
74KB, 600x620px
>>55429728
I'd want FW to be recognised so my army has some variety, the current GW range is awfully sparse and doesn't look to be improved ever.

meanwhile FW has
>vultarax fliers
>Ordinatus
>Krios, karaknos/triaros tanks
>macrocarids transports
>ursarax, thanatar, castellax, domitar
>myrmidons, Secutarii and tech thralls
>guardian automata and servo-automata
>>
Wait, has the new Watchers of the Throne: The Emperors Legion novel been released?

That caught me off guard. Anyway got a ePub for it?
>>
>>55429873
Except you can't use any of those except the secutarii in 40k. They're 30k only.
>>
>>55429873
Fires of Cyraxus never.
>>
>>55429825
I recently used a Malefic Lord as the HQ for my patrol detachment to ally with my Emperor's Children.
He's good, very good for a 30 point model, and if you spam a bunch of them for smite spam I see what they mean, but honestly he's not worth more than 30 points. He's squishy as fuck.
He has a 4++ and becomes a baby Daemon Prince when he perils but he still has to survive actually getting into melee if you want to use him like that, he can't take guns, his bare hands are his only weapons, and he's about as tough as a regular human.
He's nowhere near as bad as conscript spam due to his limited use.
>>
>>55429792
>>55429819
Angron pulled 50 000 berserkers from his ass for Dominion of Fire, and 3k years later he managed to invade Armageddon.
>>
>>55429787
A lot of my units can chip in, but Corpuscarii deepstrikers are probably the best at deleting Guardsmen en masse. 31 dead from a blob of 20 firing with reroll ones. 4 Dakkastelans with Elimination Volley and R1 will kill 46.66 conscripts, which is pretty damn shiny.

Dropping 20 Fulgurites onto them sounds tasty, but then you take 3.7 casualties on overwatch and only kill 18.
>>
>>55429873
Mechanicum was awesome, to bad it got changed into shitty Adeptus Mechanicus.
>>
>>55429758
I don't know much about them, besides that they are suppose to be the cheapest army in w40k.
As for what I want, it should be a good army that isn't too hard to play, the cheaper the better.

Also do I need to buy all the books, or can GK be played without them?
>>
>>55429765
There are other companies then Games Workshop that make GK? Are they cheaper?
>>
File: 1504092450204.jpg (2MB, 3544x6261px) Image search: [Google]
1504092450204.jpg
2MB, 3544x6261px
What chapters would be most welcoming of the Primaris marines ?
>>
>>55429910
The dead one.
>>
>>55429910
Literally Ultramarines
>>
>>55429899
You need to buy the core rulebook and Codex: Grey Knights.

They are not an easy army to win with, though they are an easy army to play. They have a small number of very good but slow troops, but a lot of the depth of the game and ability to win is based around your choice of numbers or speed. It's not impossible to win with them, and for new players you're much more likely to win with them than with a 'top tier' army, but that should be acknowledged.

I'd say to get an army that isn't obviously 'starter', you'd want to invest around $200.
>>
>>55429910
None of the good ones.
>>
>>55429910
Ultrasmurfs.
>>
>>55429787
Grav-flux bombard and berserkers.
>>
>>55429905
Company is an in-universe term. The Grey Knights chapter of space marines are divided up into six Companies of marines, which are then divided into squads. Each one has a different thematic playstyle, but has no effect on the game itself unless you choose to focus on it.
>>
>>55429332
What a garbage reference.
This is 4chan, if you're going to be depraved, at least be original.
Like that guy yesterday describing how he'd pee on women at the pool.
>>
File: canada.jpg (2MB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
2MB, 4800x4800px
>>55429931
Canada did it better.
>>
>>55429916
ok, I checked the GW website, and 200$ seems to be enough like maybe for only the books. Or are those GK made by other companies cheaper. From what I know people play 2250pts here. Are there other good armies that are cheaper?
>>
>>55429943
Damn right we do it better bud.
>>
>>55429948
I'd meant for just models. Books are seperate.

You won't be to 2250 points for quite some time, and no, there aren't much cheaper of armies. I'd recommend codex marines for you - basic space marines, because they can do many things based on your personal level.
>>
>>55429927
Ah ok. Didn't know that. So there are no companies that sell cheaper GK, that kind of a sucks.
>>
>>55428357
nope. most tournaments allow whatever FW you want to bring...so long as it has a power level 31 cap for a lot of ITC events.

But others events allow even stuff bigger than that. Super Chicken showed up at one the big events recently at he is more than 31

Also some FW stuff is getting spammed like mad everywhere. Maelific Lords are showing up 10-16x strong. Thats 10-16 seperate Maelific Lords showing up in a 2k tourney...and it is wiping the floor with everyone except Robbie G and Celestine based lists. (it is winning against those lists as well...but in the hands of an equally talented player, the Robbie G list beats it.
>>
>>55429956
how much would a 2250 space marine army cost including the books, because there seem to be a lot of space marine books ?
>>
>>55429963
First, purchase the Start Collecting kit and the books, and decide what interests you. From there, a list can be devised.
>>
Can I include a heldrake or a warp Smith in a death guard army?
>>
Can anybody provide an accurate and universal definition of what 'overpowered' / 'cheesy' / 'beardy' actually mean?

These words are thrown around a lot but nobody seems to actually know what they mean as they vary so wildly.
>>
>>55429969
how close to 2250 is the start collecting set, because if it a lot of points away from it or a lot more then 2250, then am not really interested because it is a lot money. But assuming it is around 2250, would I have to buy extra stuff or build them as specific units.
>>
>>55429998
No
>>
>>55429905
Military companies, anon.
>>
>>55430015
2250 is literally more points than most tournaments, which cater to people who've been in the game for years or decades, run. You'll want to talk to people locally and see if you can get them to lend you armies if you want to play at 2250 points, because otherwise you're looking at the thousands of dollars.
>>
>>55430017
That seems odd. I could before the codex.
>>
>>55430011
Overpowered is exactly what it sounds like, cheesy is using scummy tactics/composition, usually because of an exploit or abuse of mechanics.
>>
>>55428485
forgeworld is totally legal with nearly no restrictions. power level 31 cap is present at some events but not all
>>
>>55430030
You couldn't in the index at least
>>
>>55430029
aha. well from what I have been told people here play 2000 and 2250pts. They do not play less points, and I can't imagine someon lending an army to anyone, what would they play with themselfs? But ok,thanks for the info. Is there a chance that in the future GW is going to make an army that would be like 150-200$ for around 2000pts?
>>
>>55428485
It differs based on location. Tournaments that master generally allow it because without fw, 8th is super boring.
>>
File: 1492463473038.png (221KB, 383x402px) Image search: [Google]
1492463473038.png
221KB, 383x402px
>>55428823
As someone who had cancer go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55430048
>Is there a chance that in the future GW is going to make an army that would be like 150-200$ for around 2000pts?
No. It's GeeDubs, you pay full price plus extra because of brand.
>>
>>55430011
Overpowered is strong compared to its peers. Cheesy is rules-exploitative, a form of overpowered; this can apply to units, as people feel like taking something overpowered is fundamentally exploitative. Beardy is abuse of rules knowledge gained from experience; knowing instantly what is and is not overpowered/cheesy and using it.

>>55430048
Many people have multiple armies, especially since recent editions have made it trivial to add in allies.
>>
>>55430048
No. 40k is a luxury hobby. Be prepared to fork out a shit ton of cash and then some extra.
>>
>>55430048
Really, if you are only getting into warhammer to play the game, it's not for you.
>>
>>55430070
This. At first I was like "yeah I'm just grabbing some AdMech and just play the game", but after a while I began painting and stuff even though I didn't show interest in in at all at first.
>>
>>55428792
SEE WHAT YOUR DESTROYERS DID, DORN!
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
>>
>>55430048
>around 2000pts
No, but Necromunda is coming and Kill Team/Shadow Wars is still around for smaller points.
>>
>>55430070
not really it is just that a store with GW games is the closest thing where I live, and my doctor told me I should do social things, and with my options being this or church, it wasn't really a real options.
Sucks though, because time is an issue as is money. I really do not have thousands of dolars. But on the other hand I do have to start doing something between next month sesion.

>>55430065
Well no one here does. Maybe for the star wars games, but I don't like starwars.
>>
>>55429050
They are on 32mm now they come with them in the new (repackaged) boxes.
>>
>>55430056
Jones is like a big ball of cancer.
>>
>>55430108
If you're not playing because you have any real interest them you should try something else.
>>
>>55430101
are those armies or like other GW games ?
>>
>>55430126
Everything except the gangs of Necromunda (so far) are just units and models from the "main game", just played slightly differently with much lower model counts.
>>
>>55430116
What other things are there? I tried ask about it in the age of sigmar thread, but didn't get much of an anwser.
>>
>>55430048
Discounts like that are going to happen after 3d printing crashes the market.
>>
>>55430142
I dunno man, wargaming just doesn't sound like the thing for you.
>>
>>55430167
yeah, I kind of can't wait have to start doing something in less then 3 weeks. And write raports for the psychiatrist too, and am not very good at writing.

I was thinking arethere maybe like pocket versions of table top games? Something in the range of 100-150$.
>>
>>55430192
Perry Miniatures recently released travelbattle, if you're into /hwg/.
>>
File: 1475903512585.jpg (197KB, 873x627px) Image search: [Google]
1475903512585.jpg
197KB, 873x627px
>>55430142
Could try Magic: the Gathering or some other card game, they would probably be cheaper. Or you could see if there are any rpg groups at the store.
>>
New here
>>55430206
>>55430206
>>55430206
>>
Looking at the new Mechanicus codex and it feels like Knights are lacking love, having played one they seem a tad overpriced for what they bring and crumple surprisingly fast unless your opponent brought no anti-vehicle or decent melee.
>>
>>55430191
>>55430191
What else do people normaly do? besides table top games, when they do not know anyone. I know they go to bars and stuff, but I don't function well around women, so I would rather want to avoid that.
>>
File: 4th.png (60KB, 169x196px) Image search: [Google]
4th.png
60KB, 169x196px
>>55429817
Huh, that's pretty neat.

>4TH PLAGUE COMPANY
>The 4th Plague Company is ruled over by the gestalt Daemon known as the Eater of Lives. Its Legionaries carry the Eater Plague, also called drizzleflesh, pockchewer and the endless gift, and its inhuman master favours Sorcerers and summonation.
>>
>>55430222
Am not very proficient at english, but when you say RPG you don't means a grenade launcher.
>>
>>55430108
Here's the thing: Most tabletop wargamers WANT more people in their hobby. Show up, ask questions, see what they're willing to lend you.
>>
>>55430261
Role Playing Games. Murde.
>>
>>55430284
Ah ok. Actually funny that they have the same abrivation.
>>
>>55430297
Kind of like automated teller machine and anti-tank missile.
>>
File: fw dreads.png (764KB, 1485x683px) Image search: [Google]
fw dreads.png
764KB, 1485x683px
Are the Deredeo and the Leviathan dreads considered pay-to-win ?
>>
>>55430142
Head over to /awg/
>>
>>55430382
40k always ptw.
>>
>>55430048
Kust grab 2 Talons of the Emperor Boxes off EBay and Celestine.
Thread posts: 431
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.