[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1745: The Line of Arthur Unbroken Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 83

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55405293
>>
I'd rather not start of the thread with Tenchi Muyo spoilers, but to answer >>55411826, it's a surreal series that flips it's entire tone and genre at the drop of a hat.
>>
So, best robot companion that you made in your jumpchain, go!

Also I recently heard that apparently a DC Mythic jump was mentioned at some point. Does anybody have any idea if that is in the works? Apparently by the same person who made DC Occult.
>>
File: Gray.png (5MB, 2293x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Gray.png
5MB, 2293x1700px
>>55411914
All of them are Saberfaces and one of them works with Waver to Fight Magic Crime.

El-Melloi Case Files is fun.
>>
>>55411960
It's been out for decades now. If people see no issue spoiling the latest chapters of manga series, you should be just fine doing it with 20-30 year old anime.
>>
>>55411985
On that note are there any ways to make my hairstyle hereditary?
>>
>>55412000
Magic.
>>
What's the difference between Adventure and Tamers when it comes to Digimon mechanics?
>>
File: 1505247970977.jpg (17KB, 211x250px) Image search: [Google]
1505247970977.jpg
17KB, 211x250px
So is there any way to create a proto-Gate of Babylon in jumps that aren't Fate? I've already jumped them all and haven't really had the desire to have one up until now.
>>
Digger, some Double Cross questions, if you have time.

>All powers may be learnt through trial and error...
1. Would Ouroboros learn only their shadow powers or could they learn any unpurchased Primordial colors to copy other powers at a higher encroachment cost over time? If so can they learn new Primordial colors? I would assume that they can't, given the function of their capstone.

2. Can they learn the Eternal Evolution and Rulers Crown abilities?

3. I'm having trouble understanding Ruler's Crown. Does it essentially let you eventually develop all of the 100's and 200's for any Syndrome you have a Primordial power picked from, in addition to boosting the Primordial power? Or am I misunderstanding something?
>>
>>55412015
Yes, easily. Gate of Babylon is just an extradimensional storage space and a launching mechanism. There are so many places you could get that, it's not worth the bother of listing them all. So just do that, and fill it with powerful melee weapons. Ta-da, you've got Gate of Babylon.
>>
>>55411985
>All of them are Saberfaces and one of them works with Waver to Fight Magic Crime.
She also apparently has access to a tiny bit of Rhon's power.
>>
>>55411779
Well, gorilla to explosive barrel was an example in the game; in of the final levels, you go from regular Krusha (which Donkey Kong could defeat but Diddy couldn't) to a special Krusha who can't be killed except with a TNT barrel. But since you like the sword example, I'll go with that.

Thanks for the advice on First Strike and Back for More; I'll see what I can do.

For Lost World, right now I have it at a minimum of 5 new levels aside from the DK one you start out with (it took 5 to reach the extra final boss in DKC 2 and 3), but I'm not sure about that number; I don't want to go too low or too high. I thought of one possibility. I could say something like "When the volcano sees that you have proved your worthiness, the jaws of the mighty volcano will open for you. But be warned! The primeval jungle has no tolerance for weakness, so you must prove yourself with many levels, and many strong challenges, if you hope to gain the jungle's respect and reach the final level." Essentially imply that you won't get in until you're judged worthy; this way, it fits with the flow of the journey but avoids getting too nitpicky on how many you need. I also like what you say about low-powered levels progressing you less than higher ones.
>>
>>55411974
Well, Lord Tera, Cracker_Jack hasn't been seen in awhile, last working on a TTS jump apparently. He's probably either really busy or lost some enthusiasm. In either case, don't expect it any time soon.
>>
>>55412047
I guess one issue with that Lost World fix is- what's worthy? Who decides when I'm worthy or not? Rather then fitting the flow, for me it just feels so vague that it's easily abused anyway.
>>
>>55412015
>Grab a Portal Gun from Portal
>Experiment on it with Guru from Chrono Trigger until it can magically make portals in midair
>Eat it with A Part of Something Larger from FLCL
>You can now create magic portals at will
>Create a demi-plane with magic from Forgotten Realms or grab one from another Jump
>Stock your demi-plane full of weapons.
>Alter the gravity so it pulls down at several hundred times normal Earth
>Open up a portal behind you with the other end directly under the weapon you want to launch at your foes
>Impale idiots
>Collect tons of powerful artifacts to toss into your demi-plane
>Impale more idiots
>Perfect your evil laugh and snobbish attitude
>>
>>55412082
Yeah, good point. Dang...
>>
The questioning newbie striving for a lawyer/detective/government run here again. Thanks a ton for all your help, advice, and patience so far. I think I've got a build now for the Pokemon Jump (I wonder, should I start namefagging if I'm going to post in here a lot? Is namefagging more common in these threads to tell who's who since everyone is creating their own stories/is it not as much of a taboo in these threads compared to the rest of 4chan?)

In any case, here's the current build I'm choosing. Rolled for the region and age.
>Johto
>16
>City Life
>Starter: Ralts (Haven't done the IV's yet)
>Skills/Abilities: Freerunning, Psionic, Champ in the Making
>Gear: Thrustpack, Collapsible Baton, Motorcycle, HM Collection, Laptop, 50,000 pokedollars
>Flaws: Silenced, Marked.

Got some general ideas now of what I'm probably going to do in this first jump. Shouldn't have a tough time surviving, even with the Marked flaw. And the psychic powers is a nice starter bonus to kick off for later stuff. I'll work on details for the 10 years soon, but then I might stop being active soon since I'm going on a cruise for the week - which gives me some time to think about it while relaxing, I guess. Still definitely planning on doing Ace Attorney as the 2nd jump.
>>
>>55412124
You're only allowed to namefag if you've made jumps for the community.
>>
>>55412138
Ok, thank you for letting me know. I apologize for my ignorance.
>>
I'm about to start playing Sun and Moon again so I can start working on the jump when I finish it--what do you guys want from it
>>
>>55412157
You don't have to apologize for your questions. It's encouraging to see someone new interested in writing for our the autism time-out corner of the internet that is /jc/. People generally don't mind answering them but apologizing for being new at something is a little silly. It's pretty quiet at this time of the night, but welcome.

>>55412189
Companions can have their own Pokemon, a Ranch to breed Pokemon on as a property/warehouse attachment, and an endless supply of obnoxiously loud Hawaiian shirts.
>>
>>55412189
Ultra Beasts. Jojo posing. Evil moms. Z Y G A R D E.
>>
>>55412098
The big problem I have is, how do you quantify something so abstract? Some people take only a half-dozen jumps before the intensity of escalation drives them toward the finale, while other people keep on trekking through dozens to hundreds of jumps. I don't know how to quantify that.
>>
>>55412189
A PC for the warehouse for one, but that seems obvious.
Also waifus/husbandos, but again that seems obvious.
>>
>>55412189
A perk tree based off of Guzma and Team Skull.
>>
>>55412189
A drawback where Rotom infects all your electronics and distorts the data contained inside into wild exaggeration of the truth for the duration of the Jump. And a second tier to that drawback where you're dumb enough to actually believe these exaggerations.
>>
>>55412189
Legendaries for 200 CP.
Ultra Beasts for 300 CP. No scenario, none of that shit.
Ultra Beast origin.
Ability to buy any Pokémon or Ultra Beast Ability or Move for 100.
>>
>>55412189
Nurse Joy companion?
>>
>>55412189
Since you're already replacing the Pokemon jump, you might as well make some DLC for the Warehouse and Bodymod.
>>
>>55412189
Post-jump option to return to Alola for 6 months every 10 years.
>>
>>55412263
Shut your noise hole. Quicksilver okayed Sun and Moon himself.
>>
Okay Jumpers, what settings would you like to see jumps for? And before anyone says Pathfinder, that is an expected answer to this question.
>>
>>55412189
Can we get a strategy guide with it?
>>
>>55412098
I'm really late to this conversation, but if the cheesing post-spark rewards is still problem if/after you and that anon come up with something... one thing I'd suggest is making it so actual rewards (like Eternal from Generic Creepypasta being powered up by your Spark) are tied to your Spark's powerlevel, while things that are just lifted restrictions work the way they do, minus competence any given jump might assume the Spark automatically grants.

Thank you so much for adding the level purchase I requested and going above and beyond with the world option. This is so cool. I can take like, two thirds of the Northern Kremisphere with me! I love that!
>>
>>55412189
Pokepelago, items to summon riding Pokemon you can only use that way or to break rocks/sniff items/other canon things. A non-companion Rotom-dex. The big boat. A bit Meta but maybe something that can give companion or PMD visitors with Alolan forms if their species has one. A place to buy and grow pokebeans. A fair of our own. Our own Zygarde is probably a bit too much but would be sweet. A set of grooming gear that works on any animals, from lava slugs to ghosts to slime to metals, stones, or plastics and everything more mundane. A changing booth or a perk to change between any outfits you own, maybe even hairstyles you've had before too. Wishiwashi - a school of them.
>>
>>55412280
For all intents and purposes, the Sun & Moon jump will be replacing the Generic Pokémon Trainer. It's the one people will be talking about, not Quicksilver's junk.

And frankly, it's about time.
>>
File: 1485560827091.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1485560827091.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
>>55412263
cry more
>>
>>55412189
The option to pick up Pokemon that don't count as companions. Maybe a PC or island ranch to store them.
>>
>>55412207
>Companions can have their own Pokemon
Yep

>a Ranch to breed Pokemon on as a property/warehouse attachment
Why didn't I think of that? Noted.

>an endless supply of obnoxiously loud Hawaiian shirts

This is...the most important suggestion I have ever received.

>>55412219
Ultra Beast origin indeed

>>55412235
>A PC for the warehouse for one, but that seems obvious.

You can import your PC from Quicksilver's Pokemon jump for free and it'll be in the warehouse, with all your pokemon from that jump intact. You can thank Heavens for requesting that.

>Also waifus/husbandos, but again that seems obvious.
Of course, of course!

>>55412237
Gotcha.

>>55412248
>A drawback where Rotom infects all your electronics and distorts the data contained inside into wild exaggeration of the truth for the duration of the Jump. And a second tier to that drawback where you're dumb enough to actually believe these exaggerations.

HAHAHA YES

>>55412255
>Legendaries for 200 CP.
If you want a legendary you're gonna have to catch/clone one yourself. Just use a master ball.

>Ultra Beasts for 300 CP. No scenario, none of that shit.
See legendaries, was gonna have an Ultra Beast Scenario/

>Ultra Beast origin.
That's a thing.

>Ability to buy any Pokémon or Ultra Beast Ability or Move for 100.
As a starter? Yes, you may pick any pokemon to be your starter and can choose egg moves, but I haven't worked out how I'm gonna handle it.

(con't)
>>
>>55412356
What about the jojo posing and evil moms tho?
>>
>>55412294
You're welcome. The whole level idea sounded awesome once you got the idea in my head.

And thanks for the advice on the end jump scenario. That might be a way to help keep things sane.

Right now, I think I'm going to sleep on things. Good night!
>>
File: Invincible War Cover.jpg (2MB, 4000x1582px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible War Cover.jpg
2MB, 4000x1582px
>>55412285
My own little wishlist
>Invincible
>John Wick
>Marvel Cosmic
>Barsoom/John Carter
>Freedom-verse/Mutants&Masterminds
>Getter Robo
>Mazinger Z
>>
>>55412285
Fuck it. A list of media that I keep in case I need something to work on. But all things considered... Yeah, that'd be awhile.

>Xanth
>Alcatraz
>Playing for Keeps
>Book of Swords
>The President's Vampire
>Nightside
>The Black Company
>Prince of Nothing
>llium/Olympos
>Kult
>7th Sea
>Godbound
>Scion
>Ys
>Abzu
>Pillars of Eternity
>Ninja Gaiden
>Crackdown
>Dust: an Elysian Tale
>Castle Crashers
>Kid Icarus: Uprising
>more Kirby
>Epic Mickey
>Irredeemable
>Madame Mirage
>Mystic
>Ninjak
>666 Satan
>Maken-ki!
>Kekkaishi
>Legend of the Legendary Heroes
>The Third
>MÄR
>Kyōsōgiga
>Big Order
>Mother of Learning
>>
>>55412344
Pokemon Conquest has that.
>>
>>55412280
He okayed it out of exasperation and giving up on us.
>>
>>55412433
Doesn't fucking matter.

He recognizes Pokémon Trainer is irrelevant for the modern Jumper.
>>
File: eat pant.jpg (43KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
eat pant.jpg
43KB, 540x405px
>>55412259
>Nurse Joy companion?

Sure!

>>55412275
Mmm, I'll have to think it over. Maybe as a scenario reward or something.

>>55412299
>All that

All good suggestions, the Zygarde may be a scenario reward.

>>55412344
I always house ruled that pokemon didn't count as companions unless you were importing them so I won't be counting pokemon caught from the jump like that unless you import them as companions, and they'll be in the PC and ranch warehouse extension

>>55412385
Everything else will be in there, Zygarde will be a scenario reward
>>
File: it's a small world after all.jpg (73KB, 713x367px) Image search: [Google]
it's a small world after all.jpg
73KB, 713x367px
>>55412424
>Epic Mickey
It would definitely need a "concept art" drawback.
>>
>>55412424
>Xanth
This would be an interesting place to visit.
>>
>>55412285
Who's askin'?
>>
File: Ultraverse-Year-Two.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ultraverse-Year-Two.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>>55412419
Oh yeah I almost forgot

Malibu Comics Ultraverse with a Marvel crossover Drawback
>>
>>55412465
How does it feel knowing that you're paving over the old garbage from early /jc/ history?
>>
>>55412285
Nobilis. :^)
>>
>>55412285
I could sit here and fill up several posts with settings I want to see made into Jumps. But I'll settle for a top ten list.

>xxxHolic
>The Long Dark Gauntlet
>Subnautica Gauntlet
>Reign of Fire Jump with a Gauntlet option
>Jackie Chan's Drunken Master
>Wayne's World
>The Last Witchhunter
>Bahamut Lagoon
>Lufia 1 and 2
>Breath of Fire 3
>>
>>55412465
>Jojo posing and evil moms confirmed
Thank you, VictoryLepidoptera.
>>
File: tmp_18261-606274340500.jpg (23KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18261-606274340500.jpg
23KB, 446x336px
>>55412424
>7th Sea
>>
>>55412447
Newbie here, why is Pokemon Trainer irrelevant? I'm finding it a good intro. I did note that Alola wasn't an option, but I don't see why Sun/Moon can't be its own jump separate from Pokemon Trainer, as sort of a "welcome back" I guess. Though it would be weird I guess for it to be a separate jump from the others when all the othe rgames are lumped into one jump. But just from a cursory look I see other series where separate areas/games are treated as different jumps, essentially letting you visit the same universe more than once.
>>
>>55412285
Everything, literally everything. If a setting has enough material for a jump to be made of it a jump should be made, if it has enough material for multiple jumps that is even better!
Especially more D&D though, we don't have enough of that.
>>
>>55412553
It's a shitposter kid. We have a few dedicated ones. Ignore them. Do not respond or engage in conversation.
>>
>>55412562
You slut.
>>
>>55412573
>It's a shitposter kid.
Oh, no. Please don't tell me they're breeding...
>>
>>55412583
But anon don't you know? Dumber people are more likely to have children, the shitposters are gonna have massive broods.
>>
>>55412285
>Wizard of Oz
>.hack
>Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
>Wall-E
>Land Before Time
>Secret of Nimh
>Don Bluth stuff in general
>Japanese Myth
>Irish Myth
>>
>>55412583
I am sorry to say this anon but you are the father
>>
>>55412424
Ooh, I'd like to see a Xanth jump. There's a lot you can do with that one. Epic Mickey would be neat too.

Also, forgive me if one does exist, but if it does I couldn't find it, but I'd personally like a Dangan Ronpa jump, but I can see how that might be difficult to do one for. If nobody else is planning to do one, maybe after I've learned enough about jumping and stuff and decide to try my hand at writing one, I'd go for that one. Again, unless it already exists or is being worked on, I just couldn't find it.
>>
>>55412605
>Irish Myth
Wasnt someone doing that?
>>
>>55412562
More DnD jumps. Just the thought of being level 20 in each and every class makes me tingle all over. Let the gods tremble at my power. So far we have seven DnD jumps and each one lets you start a new class. You can easily be level 140 when some gods are in their 50's.
>>
File: who would win.jpg (121KB, 1124x805px) Image search: [Google]
who would win.jpg
121KB, 1124x805px
>>55412553
It's because Pokemon Trainer was the very first jump, made years ago when Sun and Moon wasn't released. A lot of things have changed (For example; The general expectation at the time was for a jumper to go down by firing squad but nowadays it's possible to be immune to bullets in only a few jumps if you don't make attempts to keep the power level down). The structure has changed slightly.

You'll notice that Moneybags has very few perk discounts but a ton of discounts for items.

Nowadays you don't really make jumps that have multiple series or entries in them unless you run out of material.

Also it's a shitposter--you'll develop a sense for them soon enough here. Just don't respond and move on.
>>
>>55412622
>Dangan Ronpa
That's the one with the "talents" school, right? I think someone was working on it, yeah.

>>55412628
Nika's doing Ulster Cycle. Think that's all for that, though.
>>
>>55412628
I think Nika is?
>>
>>55412424
>Maken-ki
>LoLH
Fuck yeah. For different reasons, but fuck yeah.

>Mother of Learning
Not until it's done, I hope. But after that ,certainly.
>>
>>55412010
Anyone know?
>>
>Heard noise in hallway and open door
>It's dark
>Hear creaking sound then a little girl's voice "Hello?"
>Close door

My house might be haunted, how do I kill ghosts?
>>
>>55412732
Salt and burn the bones, smack them around with something iron if they get uppity if the Winchesters have taught me anything.
>>
>>55412732
Why kill them? Catch them in a pokeball.
>>
>>55412732
You fool! You closed the door on Jump-Chan!
>>
>>55412732
/X might have an idea. We're on /tg, /jc to be particular. IRL hauntings have been proven to be 94% hoaxes. granted from what I remember the other percentages were cons and murder plots.
>>
>>55412732
Don't, she sounds friendly. If she's a nice ghost, then you should learn to live together rather than approach her with hostility.
>>
>>55412732
>Just a hello
>He hasn't had a witch screech at 3 fucking am
Pleb
As for your question depending on where you are salt or holy water where you heard the noise may work. That's how it stopped for me.
>>
File: Ah! My Goddess Jumpchain.pdf (77KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ah! My Goddess Jumpchain.pdf
77KB, 1x1px
Work continues. Origins, no fluff as of yet, and perks are underway. Drop-in just kinda got word vomited out so I'll have you guys check over my work.
>>
>>55412465
I swear, that cake looks just like Bart.
>>
>>55412758
I'd say it was a prank if I didn't live alone in the woods.

>>55412759
I prefer to safe rather than sorry

>>55412757
If this was Jump-chan I'd stay away. This was a tween sounding girl who sounded scared and surprised that someone was there. That scared voice where you go see what's wrong and then she turns into a demonic hell beast and rips you apart.

Only about 9 hours till daylight....
>>
>>55412826
As someone who had a similar experience regularly holy water stopped the strange sounds from appearing. Did someone was murdered in the house?
>>
>>55412782
Where's the heaven castration mandatory drawback?
>>
>>55412826
I suggest you offer the ghost sexually suggestive food items.
>>
>>55412826
Why are you so paranoid and cruel? Have a heart, she might be trapped there and simply want empathy.
>>
>>55412852
House was made in the 60's or so, lot of time for something to happen.
>>
>>55412877
Are you still going on about this? Go back to /A and their mistyping NTR the Jumpmaker doesn't need your imaginary bullshit.
>>
>>55412073
Good to know, thanks.
>>55412285
Invincible
DC Cosmic
DC Comics Green Lanter/ Lantern Core
Marvel Cosmic
Spawn
>>
>>55412891
It could also just be sounds trapped inside the house, it tends to happen in old houses. I wouldn't bother with "taking care" of the ghost unless you heard it more than once and it really bothered you.
t.Owner of a spooked house
>>
>>55412915
It's not imaginary, the story outright tells us what heaven did.
>>
File: Krunk, on the subject of Bait.png (70KB, 600x353px) Image search: [Google]
Krunk, on the subject of Bait.png
70KB, 600x353px
>55412941
>>
>>55412885
When you have disembodied voices start calling you in the middle of the night YOU can go play with them. I'm staying in the light and as far from the stairs where I heard her as possible.

>>55412923
>t could also just be sounds trapped inside the house, it tends to happen in old houses.
I would have assumed it was just a normal creak if it wasn't an actual voice 20ft away from me.
>>
File: 1503241665693.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1503241665693.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>55412948
Why are you denying outright facts at this point? Seriously, you just look stupid. Heaven killed his libido. Straight up fact. What's your objection here? That I took umbrage with it and that must mean I'm a troll in your mind?
>>
>>55412952
>When you have disembodied voices start calling you in the middle of the night
I did. I lived and let unlive after making myself known and nothing bad really happened. Just some odd stuff now and then, felt presence, few more vocalizations.
>>
>>55412952
Good luck anon, hope you survive the night and this is your only spook.
>When you have disembodied voices start calling you in the middle of the night YOU can go play with them
Just roll with it, you eventually stop caring and it becomes an annoyance.
>>
>>55412952
>>55412985
>>55412952
How many anons live in haunted houses?
>>
File: 1481868708363.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481868708363.gif
4MB, 320x320px
Hi /jc/, I've spent the last two days screaming at technology.

So I've got two concurrent writefag chains going, one being about a jumper called Nameless who is in a chain themed around being a classical hero and is my usual brand of reluctant 'anti-hero' (more in the Shinji Ikari sense than the Edgemaster sense). The other is a light-hearted chain with a goofball benefactor that's more of a straight-up protagonist.

Which one was more fun to read about, from what I posted last time? I'm trying to decide which one I want to invest in, or if I'm going to try and do both.

Also, for either chain, on a scale of 1-10 how bad of an idea is recruiting an adult Son Goku, assuming the Jumper picks up him BEFORE Super's characterization kicks in?
>>
>>55412966
I now associate that Miku icon with someone being wholly obnoxious.
>>
>>55412952
>>55412973
My family's estate has been around since 1812 and many have oil paintings of themselves on the walls along with collected trinkets and artifacts (a stand of zulu spears). More than a couple of the family died here over the years.

Multiple people that have come to visit have commented how the paintings seem to stare at them or creepy sounds. I haven't heard anything other than typical creaks so I can't say one way or another. People really find the twin brothers holding a dog extremely creepy for some reason.

I guess people are just paranoid or maybe the house doesn't think they're good people.
>>
>>55412985
>Just roll with it, you eventually stop caring and it becomes an annoyance.
If I hear her again first stop finding out who died and if I need some holy water.
>>
>>55413039
Goofball was more enjoyable to read but the connection to Erased soured the whole thing for me as any time I really get into it I think about that Chain and the mood is spoiled. On the other hand, Nameless having THAT tattoo makes me think suffering is in store and fuck that.

Somewhere between 4-7, depending on how good the Jumper is at herding people. Goku's still relatively smart but those Saiyan instincts...
>>
>>55412285
MegaMan StarForce
Call of Duty Black Ops
Fairy Fencer F
BRINK
Advent Rising
Alter Echo
Robot Alchemic Drive
Blinx
Vexx
Cubix

How shit is my taste.
>>
>>55413039
Go for goofball.
>>
File: 1475181345806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475181345806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>55413097
Sorry about that. The former isn't meant to have a serious bearing on the plot, it's a throw-away line I could axe out if it ends up not serving a real purpose.

The latter...the Mark is more representative of the chain itself instead of what he encounters. Still serves a similar role, though. I'll consider this a vote for goofball.
>>55413144
Alrighty, noted.

Kinda surprised folks actually liked my try at a hero!Jumper and a silly benefactor. I guess between Anna and Yuki, I'm just better at writing otherworldly entities that aren't evil or too alien than the opposite. Oddly enough.
>>
>>55413102
I have no idea what any of the other things are, but I liked Megaman Starforce so I'll say you're okay on that basis. Sonia is best girl.
>>
File: 6567578.png (30KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
6567578.png
30KB, 227x200px
>>55413047
So? Doesn't change my point.
>>
File: 1484026759460.jpg (216KB, 587x734px) Image search: [Google]
1484026759460.jpg
216KB, 587x734px
>>55413197
>tfw you forget to spoiler your own spoilers.

This is why I shouldn't be on 4chan at midnight
>>
>>55413048
Can I borrow some money, anon?
>>
File: Luna_Platz[1].jpg (402KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Luna_Platz[1].jpg
402KB, 1400x1600px
>>55413202
Wrong
>>
>>55413212
Submit your business loan proposal to our lawyers. I don't know who they are but they do that sort of thing.
>>
>>55413239
It's okay, anon. I'll forgive your shit taste in waifus for your decent taste in games.
>>
>>55413267
Drills>Everything
Sorry, you can accept facts anon, but I'll for your decent taste in games.
>>
>>55413245
>Business loan
Who said anything about paying you back? Or a business? Shit, this is the absolute worst era for entrepreneurship since every industry is on a lockdown from near-monopolies all in collusion. There's no room or allotment for a new company not headed by someone with the connections and billions of dollars.

If I seriously got any money I'd only use it to fund university so I can get my shitty degree and live a comparatively shitty middle class life and never get to leave this shitty state.
>>
>>55413279
Kind of jumbled that second sentence, anon.
>>
>>55412285
Crysis
Improbable Island
Mortal Instruments
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series
Uglies
Skinjacker Trilogy
His Dark Materials
The Time Quintet
Interworld
Eureka
Warehouse 13
Scary Movie series
Naked Gun trilogy
Crossed
X-Files
>>
>>55413197
For me, it's hard to get invested in Chains where the Benefactor is antagonistic (although in Nameless' case they're just kind of a jerk). Even for you, it's rare for a Chain to actually end properly, which means there's damn good odds of the Jumper being stuck in the limbo of going up against an enemy that is by definition going to be stronger than them until the story is literally steps away from ending. You can still imagine them winning their happy ending in that scenario, but it's a downer ending by any other name, and while tragedies and bittersweetness have their place in literature... /jc/ is not a place I'm looking for that in.

Just opinions for those who might care.
>>
File: Digimon Adventure 1.1.pdf (374KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon Adventure 1.1.pdf
374KB, 1x1px
>>55412010

There's a few differences:

- There is no such thing as card slashing in Digimon Adventure
- Matrix evolution (or Bio-Merge for the English dub) doesn't exist in Digimon Adventure
- Likewise, Digimon Tamers didn't really have any examples of jogressing
- The Digital Worlds are completely different between the two universes; Tamers-verse had a consciously-created Digital World which mostly resembled a huge desert, wheres the Adventure-verse was an unconsciously-created world that arose alongside the Human World as electronics and digital networks began to exist; likewise, the Adventure-verse has a much more varied climate within the Digital World.
- Both had subtle Lovecraftian undertones
- In Adventure, the human partners were explicitly chosen by powerful figures within the Digital World, whereas in Tamers the human partners were somewhat more arbitrary and, I believe, chosen by digignomes (I didn't research that universe as much since a Jump already existed for it)

There's other differences, but if all you want is a powerful companion that can change shapes, the basics are the same.

In other news, here's the update to Digimon Adventure 1.1.
>>
>>55413317
The human partners in Adventure don't really do much of anything. Like, their emotions are key to the Digimon evolving, but that's it. They're just little feelings batteries for the monsters to use.
>>
A notice that the entirety of Last Exile and LE: Senpai on Silver Wings is the Guild's Fault. ALL OF IT IS THE GUILD'S FAULT.
>>
>>55413317
>- Both had subtle Lovecraftian undertones
Shit, Adventures Two had straight up Cthulhu, they just dropped the plot and never mentioned him again for no reason.
>>
>>55413336
Not like humans can do anything in a Digimon battle there.
>>
File: 1484250973618.jpg (34KB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484250973618.jpg
34KB, 460x257px
>>55413304
Yeah, that's fair. There's a reason I didn't make a serious attempt at another chain in the vein of Erased, or got bored of it really quickly. It's both difficult and borderline nihilistic to keep on writing, at least from my own experience. Writing benefactors like Yuki (who is flawed, far from omnipotent, and struggling to live a 'normal' life) and Anna (who occupies a strange part of the Benefactor-Jumper cosmology I roll with, more on that later) was my attempt to break from the trend. I guess I'm mostly surprised it ended up working out so well in presentation. That said, yeah, Nameless' benefactor is in the middle...they're a bit of a bully and a jerk, but not a purely malevolent sadist.

Even my more optimistic stuff tends to involve putting Jumpers through the wringer, until they manage to eke out a bittersweet or a much-earned 'happy ending' to their journey. That's more to do with the scale and challenges of the chain that any inborn pessimism on my part, though...Jumpers inevitably get involved in epics and big dramas, so I try to roll with that to keep it interesting.

It's hit-or-miss.

Is my rambling making sense?
>>
>>55413301
>Crossed

hahano.
>>
>>55413340
Satan, too. He shows up for a couple of episodes, is all "blargh, I'm the ultimate evil, blargh!" and then just fucks off after not having done much of anything.
>>
>>55413349
Oh, sure, I'm not blaming the kids for their uselessness. That's not their fault.
>>
>>55412285
>>55412605
Oh, and Larklight as well. Ssilla a cute. A CUTE!
>>
>>55413355
Why? What's wrong?
Too much to stomach for a tumblr tummy, or are you just a pussy?
>>
>>55413363
I don't remember Lucemon or any other Satan figure showing up in Adventure 02. When was this?
>>
>>55413454
Daemon, don't worry he only personally shows up for like one episode and does fuck all so its no wonder he made no impression
>>
>>55413441
Personal answer? Why the everliving fuck would I want to go to that accursed reality?

More legitimate answer? What sort of useful perks could you get there unless your entire plan is to become Crossed and spread it through the multiverse?
>>
>>55413469
Oh, that guy. Yeah, I forgot all about him. All I remember is that he was kicking their asses for a little bit, then Ken banished him and he said he would come back eventually and never did.
>>
>>55413353
Nah you a pessimist.
>>
Jump #405: Crusader Kings
>Six of Swords (Science): Passage from difficulty and progress towards a solution. The road to recovery.
>Age: 21
>Location: Middlesex, England, A.D. 769 (-50)
>Government: Feudal (-150)
>Religion: Catholic
>Focus: Learning (-100)
>Drawbacks: (+1200) Great Defensive War, Sunset Invasion
Not only will there be the harrowing attacks of Saxons and longboats, but I'll have invaders from beyond the western horizon crashing across our shores in untold numbers... if ever there was a time that Brittania needed Arthur to return, it is now.
>The Word of Mercy (Free, Catholic)
Converting people from one religion to another is part and parcel of the world in this era. I'd be a fool not to use this to the best possible ends.
>Christendom United (1800, Catholic)
It's good to know that when an outside threat shows, those of the same religion will stand shoulder to shoulder.
>Assimilation, Adaptation (1600)
If there are useful traditions, why not bring them in? It's common sense - but by the same token, replacing the harmful ones with our own helpful ones.
>The Religion of the Sword (1400)
Sure, Catholicism is not exactly a religion of the sword, but there is a time to all things. Even violence. It's helpful to know that conquest will bring those we've brought under our banner to think in similar ways to us.
>A Keen Eye (1300)
Considering the hazards that I'll be facing in building a nation practically from scratch instead of taking one that already exists... I'll need to be able to keep an eye out for all things.
>I Am The State (1100)
You mean senate.
I kind of like that no one is actually going to break laws unless they'd do so with the knowledge that I'm standing there looking at them while they do it.
>Dedicated Student (Free, Learning)
A wise king learns both from the world and from those who went before and recorded their knowledge in scrolls and books.
>>
>>55413558
>Knower of the Unknowable (1000, Learning)
It's nice to know that I can grasp even the crazier scholarly subjects, and suss out hidden subtext where others wouldn't even see it.
>Salacious Scholar (700, Learning)
What was that? Guarantee to find a true scientific explanation for the mysteries of the multiverse? DON'T MIND IF I DO.
>Duty And Honor (Free, Feudal)
Having a chivalric code, even if it's a little early, will be extremely helpful. A code of honor can help create an honorable people.
>Capable Council (600, Feudal)
Helps that I'll be able to get professionals working for me, and everyone who works for me has a minimum level of professionalism. Not to mention other perks that ensure that everyone who works for me will rapidly grow in competence.
>Splitting Heirs (400, Feudal)
Well, it's DEFINITELY helpful that I'll be able to find good matches to continue my line. And it's nice to know that all of my descendents will be visibly identifiable.
>The Sun Jumper (0, Feudal)
This is a must, for my plan here. To be considered all but unquestionable, to have an absolute rule over the kingdom I build.

Three words: The Real Fake.

It is said that in the Year of our Lord 769, a haggard-looking man in battered armor was seen wandering into what was then called the kingdom of Essex. This was quite a sight, and unexpected at that - despite his armor being ancient, rusted and falling apart. He politely declined offers of food and drink, and told those who questioned him that his name was Arthur, that he had returned from the isle of Avalon, and would be going hence to the port of London for a spectacle that all should see.

Once he arrived there, he bade attention be paid to a herefore unseen anvil on a stone, with a white blade driven into it nearly fully to pommel, and bade one and all to pull it out. The learned said 'twas written on the anvil that he who could remove the blade would be crowned the king of all England.
>>
>>55413564
And many did try; some attacked him, calling him a devil or a pretender to the crown himself, but he handily dispatched those who attempted without causing them permanent harm, and without a scratch himself.

The sword remained in the stone for forty days and forty nights, and gained the attention of the various English kingdoms nearly immediately. It was noted that those with more authority could cause the sword to budge, though not dislodge far, and as such the various kings came and tried. Sigeric of Essex pulled it half free, but it sank back in as soon as he let it go. Beorhtric of Wessex pulled it nearly as far. The self-styled King of the English, Offa of Mercia, was able to pull it all of an inch, red in the face and huffing in anger.

At the end of the forty days, with many a wary eye upon him, he approached the stone. He drew it out, without the slightest pause or hesitation, as a light from the heavens illuminated him in a golden pallor; the sword was placed back in the stone, and he invited one and all to try once more. And many did, all of the kings, with results identical to before. Again Arthur drew the sword, and asked if those around had doubt. And then he said that he had once been king of England, in years past, and intended to become such again. To make England whole, to heal the division between all English and to protect it from outside threats. But all in time, and he would not be seizing power unjustly.

It is known that two years hence, Sigeric abdicated his throne and delivered Essex into the hands of Arthur, who was said to have been in the employ of Essex's militia. Mercia was remarkably displeased by this, as Essex had been considered a client state of theirs, but the war waged by Mercia was remarkably short and won by the much smaller state thanks to its ready military. Thus the majority of England was brought under Arthur, who put thousands to work building roadways, facilitating trade between the various cities of England.
>>
>>55413569
East Anglia attempted to revolt, but after Arthur himself came and spoke to them, they agreed to become a part of the kingdom of England. Wessex joined the alliance via marriage to Arthur's eldest son, becoming a de facto principality within England; following Arthur's death, Northumbria attempted to capitalize on what they expected to see as instability, only to find England ready and willing to counter them and turn the tables.

Arthur II pressed the advantage and brought the remainder of England under his control rapidly, the Kingdom of England proper being formed in A.D. 800. Not long after this happened, Wales was likewise brought into the fold, but after that attention was turned toward improving the infrastructure of England. Education. Farmland. Milling techniques. As well, every male citizen was required to serve in the military for four years, though in addition to drilling with combat techniques, they were used as engineers and laborers to build walls and roads.

While England fought the relentless Norman invasions that attempted to sack London nearly every decade from 850 onward, Arthur's family headed to the Continent. It seems that a common trait was that his family was... ahem, fruitful; they ingratiated themselves with many throughout Europe, married into several minor and major dynasties, and generally carried a great deal of goodwill about.

In time, the Great Schism was mended at a point when Jerusalem had been briefly brought under the control of the Church before it was promptly lost once again. The Pendragon dynasty, over the course of the next two centuries, came to intermingle with virtually every noble house in Europe and western Asia; they were there at the forming of Russia, Prussia, Spain, the restoration of France, even political change in India... and the eventual formation of the Holy Roman Empire in Europe, which England itself was mercifully not a part of.
>>
>>55413572
Eventually, they were able to beat back the Norman attackers, after three centuries of intermittent conflicts in which they honed war to an art form - an art that they exported to the noble houses they controlled, that they used to retake Jerusalem and continue through the Arabian peninsula as well as across Africa. Of course, when everything seemed to be settling down at last, this is when things had to go wrong.

Strange men, with strange customs, arrived and wished to buy land in Europe, Ireland, and England. Strange men with strange ships that looked like nothing so much as the Norman longboats at their heart, though larger... much larger. And when rebuffed, it was but a handful of years before more of these ships appeared. Ships that disgorged warriors armed with strange, frightfully sharp weapons that cleaved through armor and even broke some shields. A hundred thousand of them... and that was just the first wave.

Ireland and Scotland both petitioned to join England for safety immediately, while all of Europe banded together to fight these invaders. These... Aztecs, worshippers of wicked gods, that sacrificed men on pyrimidal altars, that tore out hearts and chopped off heads.

One hundred years of war between Europe and the Aztecs ended in victory, but at a horrid cost. Two hundred million Europeans dead. A hundred times more killed by their plague than their warriors - the Black War and the Black Death went hand in hand. Certainly an event that changed the course of history as it is known.

But it was not without repercussions. The war strained the relations even between friendly nations, and the plague lingered on even after the war was won. In 1445, the Holy Roman Empire shattered, but even that was little more than a formality; the superstate that covered much of Europe had been effectively dead since 1400.

Meanwhile, the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland cast its gaze across the ocean.

England would never be slaves.
>>
... why do I hear the opening guitar riff to Roundabout?
>>
>>55413601
Because it's TO BE CONTINUED!
>>
Other than Sacrificial Bestowment and a few of the Unique Skills from Generic Isekai are there any good perks for power sharing? I want to give out powers to companions and obtain the powers of my companions.
>>
File: Bestow-able powers-abilities.pdf (162KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bestow-able powers-abilities.pdf
162KB, 1x1px
>>55413747
>>
>>55413747
Speaking of SMT how dangerous is that setting? Are there any key events, areas, or people that should be avoided if it is a relatively early jump? I've heard about a nuclear carpet bombing that should be dealt with or hidden from.
>>
>>55413778
I don't really see what I'm looking for here but still some of these are pretty useful, thanks.
>>
>>55413577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
>>
>>55413747
There's one in Worm.
>>
>>55413837
The jump starts right after the Japanese military has overthrown the government with the help of demons in order to try and prepare for a plan that they believe will lead to Japan's obliteration. American peacekeepers, led by Ambassador Thoram (remove the -am and you'll know who he really is) and backed by angels, go to deal with this. On top of that, there are plenty of rogue demons and monsters roaming around (the MC's mom is killed and eaten by one, who then takes on her form) and a zombie apocalypse. And then, after the MC takes down both the coup leader and Thoram, Thoram promptly decides to give one last fuck you by kicking off World War 3 via nuking everyone (note, this was the plan all along and he does it even if you aid him in the game).

After that, the world basically becomes a mix of Revelations and Mad Max, with most of the world in ruins and a war waging between not only the armies of Heaven and Hell, plus the various pagan gods who have sided with both, but also their cults and followers. Plus, there are demons and raiders rampaging as well, there are zombies still around, killer robots haunt some of the military bases still, a pair of demons have taken over Roppongi, creating a barrier to keep the demons out but killing everyone within so that they can force their spirits to stay with their lonely ghost-demon daughteru.

Finally, the servants of Heaven create a giant cathedral meant to be God's Throne, and God floods the world again, killing everyone who couldn't make it to the Cathedral. The forces of Hell invade, and it becomes an all out war between the two sides within the Cathedral, with Heaven's forces being led by Michael and the Archangels and Hell by Asura (Lucifer is too OP to be fought in this game, he'll take the stage in the next one) and then the MC shows up and takes on both sides with only his waifu and demonic allies. He wins.
>>
>>55413922
That only allows for giving out powers but prevents me from using it myself and I would only be able to give out a single instance of specific powers. It also lacks the ability to obtain powers from a companion.
>>
>>55413947
Is there anywhere relatively safe for the first 10 years? Somewhere the nukes don't hit and where the demons aren't unreasonably strong?
>>
>>55413977
The inside of your warehouse.
>>
>>55413977
Honestly? Not that we're shown. Remember that the whole goal was to start a war that would devestate EVERYONE. It's possible to survive the initial Tokyo strike, we see plenty of survivors after the time skip when the MC returns from the Demon World, but you need to be prepared. Might want to use your Warehouse, honestly. Anyway, after the strike and radiation fades, things probably won't be too bad in terms of demons, but as time goes on the bigger guys will eventually start showing up. You'll be leaving decades before that final battle I mentioned though, so you should be fine on that account at least.
>>
>>55413977
under your mommy's skirts
just get more powers and experience and try the jump when you can handle it
>>
>>55413947
>>55414011
Thanks for the info!
>>
What ever happened to that Mankind divided update for Deus EX HR?
>>
>>55413961
Your companions can get it to, if you have them before Worm, but it still doesn't really fit what you want. I actually had a whole post written out explaining the limitations but it was getting unwieldy and I couldn't be bothered so I cut it down to 'There's one in Worm'. Sorry it doesn't help you.
>>
>>55414092
Thanks anyway, it doesn't do what I need but it could still be good for cutting out a lot of the time involved if I do end up using Sacrificial Bestowment.
>>
Jump #406: Europa Universalis
>Eight of Wands (Swiftness), reversed: Too much force applied too suddenly.
>Location: London, England, 1444 (-50)
>Identity: Aristocrat (-150)
>Drawbacks: (+600) Import Save Game, DLC Purchase Required, Sunset Invasion
http://youtu.be/j7DVh9IPHqM
>Respect of the King (Free, Aristocrat)
Well I sure as hell hope that I have the king's respect, I was his father. But that's neither here nor there.
>Blissful Ignorance (1300, Aristocrat)
It's always nice that minor things will tend to work themselves out.
>Codes of Chivalry (1100, Aristocrat)
Well, England was one of the first nations to codify chivalry. It helps to ensure that traditions are respected and not watered down.
>Beloved Tyrant (700, Aristocrat)
I've done well enough so far, haven't I?
>Wig (Free, Aristocrat)
>implying a jumper's hair would ever be anything but what they explicitly desire it to be
>Duchy (400, Aristocrat)
It doesn't hurt to be in charge of a large chunk of the country, now does it?
>Jumpsailles (0, Aristocrat)
In other words, the palace I built already, except now it will follow me. Because France a shit, the palace of Camelot is best.

So apparently, the king I'd been died a few moments after my stay in Crusader Kings came to an end and I woke up as a Duke and heir apparent. And anyone who thinks otherwise can talk to my obliviate spell.

The incident that apparently precipitated the formal disintegration of the Holy Roman Empire was the arrival of a second wave of Aztecs, half a century after they'd ceased their attacks. Many of the weapons they'd been using before had been confiscated as spoils of war, and methods to produce hard iron weaponry and armor had been devised, even if they were in relatively early stages and only able to churn out small batches at a time.
>>
>>55414133
Of course, when the Aztecs arrived in a thousand of their ships once more and disembarked with frightful weapons, conquering Spain in the space of three months, it was seen as a prelude to inevitable war, one which they were already sick and tired of.

The splintered nations of Europe felt their doom press onto them, but there is one weapon that stood half a chance of evening the odds: the English longbow. In another time, it would have caused grevious casualties through a hundred years of war with the French. Instead, Englishmen and Frenchmen stood shoulder to shoulder as they pioneered guerilla tactics, longbowmen launching volleys that would pierce Aztec steel defenses. Conflicts went back and forth, but there were enough bowmen and knights who saw how Aztec warriors used their firearms to fight. And when battles went positively for them, some of the weapons were able to be salvaged.

Some of those weapons could be reproduced. Metallurgists weren't able to produce weaponry in great numbers for some time, but what they were able to make were aesthetically superior to the mass produced Aztec muskets. The rifling they used was a complex issue, but figured out in time - and seldom needed but for sharpshooters.

With a handful of months of work and enough examples, alchemists were able to reproduce the Aztecs' smokeless gunpowder. Well, relatively smokeless, at least. It burned more efficiently than the primitive black powder that was available previously, and launched projectiles much further.

By 1455, the Aztecs had been driven from Spain, several of their ships captured for study. A pity that Spain and Portugal had been practically depopulated - over the intervening years, France ended up with ownership of the western European peninsula.
>>
>>55414147
In 1492, Arthur Cross sailed the ocean blue, a trio of ships at his command. On a mission of peace and exploration, he returned to London with two less ships in 1494 and a depressing report: every native port in the western hemisphere had greeted them with hostility at best and violence at worst, often turning cannon upon them. Doubtlessly, invasion would happen in the future, and next time it might not be peaceful.

Great Britain turned its greatest minds toward the art of war. Favors were called in, colonies established in locales in Africa and India (eventually much of India was made a part of the growing British commonwealth). The colonies and England's allies provided manpower, while the old Commonwealth provided the war materiel and manufacturing.

The Black War of the 14th century was every bit as bloody as the Crimson War of the 16th century, even if the new war was half as long as the old. The Aztecs had a massive empire that stretched from what would, in another world, have been Florida to Rio. The Redcoats gave as well as they received, but the Aztec empire had mostly a token presence in most areas outside of Central America - the indigenous populations of North and South America, once liberated, were more than happy to trade ideas and ambassadors while they rebuilt.

The Crimson War ended when the bloodthirsty Aztecs were invaded en masse at the heart of their empire - a beachhead kept Tenochtitlan distracted, while the bulk of the soldiers drove the Aztecs from the northmost and southmost cities toward the heart of their empire. In the end... rather than surrendering, the order of the day was suicidal charges by even the women and children, and mass suicides.

The Aztecs died to a man.

This unsettled virtually everyone - while they knew the Aztecs worshipped dark and bloodthirsty gods, seeing such violence firsthand was traumatic. And so most of the soldiers chose to retire, and the British Commonwealth made sure they were well cared for.
>>
>>55414155
Much of the rest of the jump was simply a matter of establishing the British commonwealth. Sure, much of the empire was virtually autonomous as long as it paid lip service and taxes into the mutual defense of the whole of the commonwealth, but colonies scattered across Africa saw trade and helped make the indigenous population there prosper, while nations formed across the ocean and people began to travel between continents. Many of the nations that would have formed in North America still did, though their makeup was much different, and a heavier hand from authority prevented many of the abuses of power that would have otherwise appeared. All in all, it was a relatively peaceful time, one where secular thought began to take precedence, where power began to become decentralized.

Of course, all good things must come to an end. War on the European continent. France thrown into massive disarray under Napoleon, royal rule ended with his crowning as Emperor. However, his ambition was too great - France eventually deposed him and the Republic was born in a birth cry that sounded like the screech of a guillotine blade.

The British Commonwealth, however, would have none of that nonsense and made it explicitly clear to the new France politicians that if they decided to start exporting their Terror overseas, they would find themselves besieged by a unified nation that saw the Aztecs' end. This helped put a damper on their behavior, and with a small bit of influence, they became rather introspective and intellectual.

And so the jump drew to a close in 1836, though strange things loomed on the horizon that no one knew of yet.
>>
Have we had an update on the LEGO Harry Potter Jump? Is the Jumpmaker here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiv2tySHzQQ
>>
How's GO going?
>>
>>55414443
Why do people like to be annoying this way?
>>
File: f09afb4c4261b60423cd09ab923be7b3.png (727KB, 921x1382px) Image search: [Google]
f09afb4c4261b60423cd09ab923be7b3.png
727KB, 921x1382px
>>55414443
Pretty much done, actually. In fact, if you ignore the two scenarios left, it is actually done since I just finished the capstone boosters. I'll wait till tomorrow to post though.
>>
>>55414472
You should have said nothing, and then when someone asks this again just posted it suddenly in response.
>>
>>55414542
Hah.

Well. Somehow I doubt I won't get a chance to do that between now and tomorrow.
>>
>>55414472

I'm hyped.
>>
File: 1505436799134.png (771KB, 1201x568px) Image search: [Google]
1505436799134.png
771KB, 1201x568px
>>55414472
It's finally time.
>>
File: FGO.jpg (360KB, 1400x1347px) Image search: [Google]
FGO.jpg
360KB, 1400x1347px
I actually sat down and tried to think of my team for GO, and it was all husbandos...I wanted waifus though.
>>
File: 1505279400273.jpg (198KB, 1795x1005px) Image search: [Google]
1505279400273.jpg
198KB, 1795x1005px
>>55414931
>Not genderbending the male heroic spirits
>Not doing the same with the waifus
>>
>>55414899
Lord El-Melloi II's looking perfectly calm and reasonable there.
>>
File: 1505534665126.jpg (751KB, 1006x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1505534665126.jpg
751KB, 1006x1400px
>>55414938

I'm gonna waifu Fem!Gilgamesh
>>
>>55414952
That's from another jump, you dingus
>>
File: BTS_vol_07_008.jpg (378KB, 1195x1746px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_07_008.jpg
378KB, 1195x1746px
>>55414956

Explain. Slowly, because I'm drunk
>>
>>55414961
That's not fem!Gil. That's this: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Angelica

She's from Fate/Kaleid.
>>
File: 1504804553367.jpg (57KB, 1080x814px) Image search: [Google]
1504804553367.jpg
57KB, 1080x814px
>>55414966

Agelica got bigger tits, idiot.
>>
>>55412189
Does Aura/Psionics come up in Sun and Moon? If yes, it'd be nice to have perks for those.
>>
File: DIF3ZszUQAAONQn.jpg (242KB, 1200x825px) Image search: [Google]
DIF3ZszUQAAONQn.jpg
242KB, 1200x825px
>>55414952
>Not having Gilgamesh waifu himself
>>
>>55412782
Can we get an option to take the place of a canon character?
>>
>>55414549
Hey Val, can you buy Element Queen multiple times? I'm assuming no, but it can't hurt to ask.
>>
>>55415053
No, single purchase only. If a perk can be bought more than once, I'll generally make sure to note it.
>>
>>55412189
Some sort of wardrobe option for mad fashion. A perk for being able to chill out and relax like you're on vacation, even if you're also in the middle of fighting apocalyptic space monsters. A perk for elemental themeing, based off the different island bosses and their type gimmicks.
>>
>>55415070
Yeah, thought so. Making a build for that jump is killing me though, as I still can't decide on an element. If you took Water, would you be able to phase change it into ice and steam, or outright create and control them both?
>>
>>55415114
Elsa seemed to have some level of control over water, so I'd say yes Water/Ice works for each other.
>>
>>55415138
Neat. I think I'll just take Water then. Just for clarification though, do you mean that you'd have to same control over steam and ice as you have over water, or would it be more shaky?
>>
>>55415163
Same control.
>>
>>55412285
Ava's Demon
>>
>>55412285
Most of these are things I've been thinking of doing myself, but haven't had the time.

Anything from Stephen King
Goblin King
Yuusha ga Shinda
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai
Vampire Hunter D
UnOrdinary
Rokudou no Onna-Tachi
Re:Monster (I really just want to fight the MC)
Tremors (I claimed it a while ago but have since dropped because I felt I wasn't doing it justice)
Helck
ReLife
ReZero
American Horror Story
Attack on Titan
Haven't seen the whole thing, but Ozark would be interesting
House of Cards
>>
>>55415226
How has Attack on Titan not been made yet?
>>
>>55415234
Difficulty coming up with perks, I'd imagine.
>>
>>55412285
Record of Agarest War
>>
>>55415244
also the fact that new revelations keep coming up. any jump could potentially need updating within a month or two
>>
>>55415262
Attack on Titan really shit the bed didn't it?
>>
>>55415226
>American Horror Story
>Attack on Titan
These two kinda been done. 'Kinda' in the sense that they were dumped here and the maker left before refining or finishing the jumps properly.
Would you like me to post my copies?
>>
>>55415234
I have no clue how some of those haven't been made, to be honest.

>>55415268
If you want. They were both from Reddit, so I've either got them lying around somewhere or I can find them on the subbreddit (assuming reddit's search isn't still complete shit)
>>
>>55415268
Sure, go ahead.
I wonder if ghouls could eat titans, given the origin of titans.
>>
File: Attack On Titan Jumpchain.pdf (146KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Attack On Titan Jumpchain.pdf
146KB, 1x1px
>>55415278
>>55415284
Here you go
1/2
>>
File: AHSjumpchain.pdf (118KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
AHSjumpchain.pdf
118KB, 1x1px
>>55415292
and 2/2
Hopefully there's something worth salvaging for whoever makes the offical jump.
>>
>>55412285

>Another
>Pita Ten
>Pandora Hearts (doing this)
>Oda Nobuna No Yabou (I want to do this one)
>Magico (I want to do this one too)
>Hoshi no Samidare
>Bloody Monday
>Omamori Himari
>Bungaku Shoujo
>Btooom
>Asu no YOichi
>Grimgar
>NHK
>Chaika
>LassBossXHero
>Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
>Mx0
>Kurokami
>Kagerou Daze
>Real Account
>Alive
>Machine Doll
>I am a hero
>Instant Bullet

There are a ton of others.
>>
>>55412285
Lodoss. I thought about doing it early on, but came across an issue where I wanted to look up the actual rpg rules, and couldn't find them. I mean I'm sure it's possible to find the rules, but I found out that they happen to be split across several systems, which killed my interest. I mean I'm sure someone could do a good job just from the anime, various manga even if they don't read the novels, but I wanted to find background information that those wouldn't have to help fill out things like a race option section.
>>
is there any perks to be able to imitate voices? or even just significantly alter your own voice at will?
>>
>>55415354
Off the top of my head, KND and Star Wars The Original Tigg have ones. Though the star wars one is though being a droid.
Series 800 Terminators and above can perfectly mimic voices.
>>
>>55415354
Capstone boosted Played Like A Goddamn Fiddle from Gundam Anno Domini.
>>
>>55412189
I'd say don't do this:
>>55415002
unless it's fairly prevalent.

There's a lot of aspects of pokemon games that aren't covered in the 15 or so perks from the original pokemon jump so there's no reason to ape it.
>>
File: 1238320031683.gif (928KB, 167x350px) Image search: [Google]
1238320031683.gif
928KB, 167x350px
>>55415002
>Does Aura/Psionics come up in Sun and Moon?
Nope!

They don't even have the psychic trainer class. Closest they got are ghost specialists, like Acerola.
>>
File: 134fa3fagawe3.jpg (172KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
134fa3fagawe3.jpg
172KB, 900x636px
So I got bored, and have been playing a bunch of battle fleet Gothic recently and thought this might be something interesting to have.

https://pastebin.com/iKY27itv

I've literally just created it so there is nothing of true worth in it currently. But what would people want to see in it? I haven't actually played or read the rogue trader game but I could easily find the codex's and such.

Also I'm aware there is a Freelancer jump but it's an end jump and I'm gonna be trying to stray far away from it as possible. Also it seems to be about just killing one of the factions to get a spark.

Anyway, anything that would like to be seen, or that people think I should avoid just say. I won't try to appease everyone, i'm not a retard, but hopefully I can get the majority.
>>
>>55415528
More origins, at least one for inheriting the Rogue Trader thing from a family member. Weird to not have that from the start.
>>
>>55415315

Dropping some more, because I'm bored.

>Suashi no Meteorite
>The Legendary moonlight sculptor
>World Embryo
>Kanojo ga flag
>Elemental Gelade
>Toraneko Folklore
>Toradora
>Apocalypse Alice
>Sun-Ken rock
>Gokukoku no Brynhildr
>Mushibugyo
>Vanadis
>Arslan Senki
>Aiki
>Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?
>Big Order
>Natsume Yuujinchou
>Darwin's Game
>Plunderer
>Owari no homo
>Dantalian no shoka
>Busou shoujo no machieavellism
>Samon wa summoner
>Golden Kamuy
>Tsuki Tsuki
>>
>>55412465
>Sure!
I just want Misty and a generic talking pokemon companions, what are the chances of those?
>>
>>55412285

>The Darkness (We have Witch Blade)
>Crysis
>Destroy all Humans
>Watchmen
>The Dandy Annuals
>The Beano Anuals
>Johnny Bravo
>Tom and Jerry
>Bulletstorm
>Dead Island
>Stephan King books
>Family Guy/South Park/ Simpsons, any really
>Planetside 2
>Firefall
>DayZ
>Guns of Icarus
>Hawkin
>Iron Brigade
>If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device

There are probably others but that'll do.
>>
>>55415570
Basically zero.
>>
>>55415528

Followers?
>>
>>55415550
That was more or less just gonna be part of political. The text there is really just to remind me of other things I wanna add. I could probably make it a separate thing entirely but there would be a lot of overlap.
>>
>>55415528
Ships.
Ability to give epic speeches.
That sweet music.
Huge Ships.

Maybe get rid of the Guard Background (as that should be its own jump and it be best to leave room for it even if you don't want to make it) and replace it with Admiral OR split the Navy background into two (officer and captain being separate) and make the Admiral a scenario thing.

Fucking Huge Gothic ships.
>>
>>55415266
It is not a very good series. Seemed promising at first, but mostly it just devolved into conspiracies that don't really go anywhere and people who don't really do anything.
>>
>>55415583
Any kinds in specific? I'll do some of the more common ones (Kroot, Tau, Eldar Corsairs, Mechanicus, retired Guardsmen). But anything specific will need to be listed.
>>
>>55415584
It doesn't really sound anything like political, is the thing.
>>
>>55415591
> Seemed promising at first, but mostly it just devolved into conspiracies that don't really go anywhere and people who don't really do anything.

Sounds like the Internet.
*rimshot*
>>
>>55415587
I can see how doing guard would take out of any jump that tries to do guard yea, that's no problem. And I don't think an Admiral thing could work, don't you lose the rank ,or any other ranks you can get in the Imperium, once you become a Rogue Trader? Like you'd keep the favours and enemies of course but you'd be outside the structure.
>>
>>55415566
>>55412285

>Kekkon Yubiwa monogari
>Helck
>Kengan Asura
>Rokudou no Onna-tachi
>Hakaijuu
>Tenkuu Shinpan
>Not Lives
>Darker than Blacl
>Deardrops
>Rokujouma no Shinryakusha
>Sharin no kuni
>Steins;Gate
>Zaregoto
>Dexter
>Utawarerumono
>>
>>55412285
Sengoku Otome
>>
>>55415601

Don't forget about that Space Marine who retired hung up his armor and became a body guard for a rogue trader. Although I think that more of a companion
>>
>>55415628
>Space Marine
>Retire

They don't retire though. I could make it so that one owes you a large debt of honor, but a space marine goes till they die. Even then some are too stubborn to die and become dreadnoughts. I mean Dante is 1100 years old and still going.
>>
Did people want the official pic of the gender-bended mind-controlled ghosts of rapists some while ago?

Here's it is.
>>
>>55415651
Surprisingly vanilla.
>>
>>55415641
Space Marines don't retire, but their are some that leave their chapters for some reason.
The two most common that come to mind are Renegade Space Marines and those who took (or rather, have force upon them) a Death Oath.
>>
>>55415651
Tamer than I expected.

Who's the guy on the right? He looks cool.
>>
>>55415666
Those would probably just get annoying though. I mean Renegade would probably get you hunted by the Inquisition or the chapter themselves if they found out. Death Oath would be trying to complete their oath. It could easily work of course, the Renegade one being the most obvious as very few would know about the renegade themselves.
>>
File: Fate Emiya Family Gathering.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Emiya Family Gathering.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>55415190
Can I just ask, is there an Emiya scenario?
>>
>>55415354
There's bioware in Shadowrun for that. It's also a power for Adepts.
>>
File: 063.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
063.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>55415705
Haha. Well, who knows. I'm having a tonne of fun with the Jumper Wars scenario so far, so I think I'd be okay going into OC scenarios too. The meat will be altered versions of many of the events but once i have the main jump out, I'd be happy to do things like an Emiya Family scenario.

Also good lord Iri, put your tits away.
>>
>>55415731
Yay can't wait for it Val, thanks.

>Spoiler
Makes me think of the Emiya Wars ff.

>Also good lord Iri, put your tits away.
Glad to know I am not the only one thinking that, it bugs me.
>>
File: sexy time in the blessed isle.png (382KB, 776x493px) Image search: [Google]
sexy time in the blessed isle.png
382KB, 776x493px
>>55415682
It's a newphrack.

A ghost that is aligned with the Neverborn, the big bad primordials dreaming of the death of the whole universe. Ghosts are human remains. Sometimes they side with the destruction of everything.

The man in the center is a Dragon-Blooded, because DB sometimes travel to the ghostly bordel in the labyrinth of Death and Destruction just to get their cock sucked by ex-male gender bended and mind-controlled rapists. Which is perfectly understandable for exalts.
>>
>>55415651
>>55415766
What are these about / where are they from?
>>
File: received_1265422663584665.jpg (38KB, 720x659px) Image search: [Google]
received_1265422663584665.jpg
38KB, 720x659px
>>55415731
I want only two first servants of that family. Kuro and Illya.
>>
>>55415846
>wanting anything other than Celtic Thighs or Goth French TIttymonster
Shit taste. Just shit.
>>
I'd appreciate a second set of eye on this capstone perk for Divinity. It's for the Source Hunter's tree.

Sense of Destiny (600 CP): As an Order, the Source Hunters are open to pleas of aid from all corners of the world. Simple matters much of the time, but if one digs into the histories overlong, an interesting trend appears. These defenders can be found mentioned in nearly every major conflict or averted disaster one can find recorded even before their official founding. Whenever the world is threatening to end or a kingdom on the edge of civil war egged on by a wicked mage, they always find a way to stumble into the mess and save the day.
You now carry with you a strong sense of knowing where you are needed to affect great change in the world around you. Destiny, Fate, Luck, call it what you will, but when the world is in trouble you will be drawn into the fray. What you do from there is strictly up to you. Also, you will discover that the legend about great heroes only dying when pursuing grand deeds to be more than a fairy tale. When you are not in pursuit of some world-changing adventure, you will find you are much harder to permanently put down. Mortal wounds tend to become merely life-threatening and fate generally conspires to keep you alive for when it really needs you.
>>
>>55415871
Seems capstoney and on par with the source material.
>>
>>55413301
>>55412285

>Mortal Instruments
FUCKIN YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>55415871
Looks good to me.
>>
>>55415879
>>55415889
Awesome. That means Perks are done. Just Magic and Items left to crank out.
>>
File: Ark_Mechanicus.jpg (222KB, 910x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ark_Mechanicus.jpg
222KB, 910x519px
>>55415528
>But what would people want to see in it?

Ark Mechanicus!
>>
File: 6dhdRyn.jpg (193KB, 1250x1798px) Image search: [Google]
6dhdRyn.jpg
193KB, 1250x1798px
>>55415996
What reason would the Mechanicus have to give one of their most prized and precious possessions to a rouge trader? My thoughts were more along the lines of one of these ships.
>>
>>55416019
Thought it was a BF Gothic jump before I opened the pastebin and posted. Just ignore >>55415996
Grand Cruisers would be nice though.
>>
>>55415820
Exalted seeing the design
>>
>>55415528
>Battlefleet Gothic
>Not Rogue Trade
Better than nothing, ye
>>
>>55415575
We have a Watchmen jump
>>
>>55416087
it is rogue trader anon
>>
>>55416087
Read the title of the pastebin doc.
>>
>>55415575
>>If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device
We have a WIP of that.
>Simpsons
Didn't someone make a claim for the Simpson's recently?
>Destroy all Humans
I love that game. Freaking hilarious
>The Darkness
That'd be very nice.
>>
File: Destroy All Humans WIP.pdf (194KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Destroy All Humans WIP.pdf
194KB, 1x1px
>>55416116
>Destroy all Humans
I have an old skeleton for one. Haven't worked on it much.
>>
>>55416169
>Swollen dome
~l-lewd!~

Are you intending to finish it?
>>
>>55416196
some day maybe college doesnt leave much time for things.
>>
>>55416099
It isn't on the drive.

>>55416116
I knew about the WiPs but they've been there for a good two years, at least the Text-to-Speech has been.
>>
>>55412285
>>55412424
>>55415315
>>55415226
>Maken-ki!
>Grimgar
>Mx0
>ReZero
>Attack on Titan

I really approve this, also I'd love to see

>chrome shelled regios
>kaze no stigma
>shakugan no shana
>gungrave
>air gear
>golden boy (but well, maybe not)
>Macross Delta
>Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
>needless
>nodame Cantabile (do we already have a music jump?)
>wolf's rain

And maybe
>shannara series
>The magicians
>Lost girl
and more mtg Jump, especially the one revolving around Urza and mishra.
>>
>>55416484
>kaze no stigma

The author died before completing, but I being a contractor is pretty cool.

>>Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
>>needless

Mah nigga. Orphen has lots of things untranslated.
>>
>>55412285
The Culture series by Iain M. Banks
The Amber Cycle by Roger Zelazny
Permutation City by Greg Egan

Silmarillion

Generic Romantic Comedy
>>
File: Kiyohime Tamamo Beach 4.jpg (502KB, 1450x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyohime Tamamo Beach 4.jpg
502KB, 1450x2048px
>>55415863
>Not wanting a Yandere brigade
Worst taste
>>
>>55416559
>Take Elemental Princess (Wind) in Frozen
>Take Leaky Limiter from Mushoku Tensei
>Take Upgrade from Generic Isekai and apply it to EP.
You are now the contractor of the wind. Just add smug and lack of fucks given.
>>
>>55416728
>Take Upgrade from Generic Isekai
>Take Third True Magic from Fate/Stay Night
>Get Infinite prana
>Get Magic Might from Weakness of Beatrice
you now have infinite mana, strength and can upgrade anything you want an infinite amount
>>
>>55416728

Or, one of us can move his lazy ass and make a Kaze no Stigma Jump. Baka-ass anon.

Talking aout that, I almost finished Baka to test (just added 3 general perks)

So, I'm claiming Oda Nobuna no Yabou
>>
>>55416758
No, you don't. It's a minor but important difference but all you have is a very high amount of mana, strength and upgrading ability. The Third Magic gives unlimited mana, not infinite. It never runs out but the amount you can use at a time is limited. That means that your strength will only be equal to your maximum capacity and because you're only ever operating with a finite store, no matter how many times you use Upgrade, you will never have an infinite amount of mana, just a very, very high amount.
>>
>>55415190
The answer's probably gonna be no, but if I choose Fire, would I get any control whatsoever over smoke or ash, since they're direct byproducts of fire?
>>
>>55416785
true. but you can make it so that whenever you aren't doing anything you channel mana into upgrade for you output and capacity, such that it is always growing by and always growing amount. eventually it becomes functionally infinite. admittedly not the same, but still quite cool
>>
File: alola_oak.jpg (39KB, 504x265px) Image search: [Google]
alola_oak.jpg
39KB, 504x265px
>>55412189
>>55412647
Crazy shufful lady drawback where you can't get any romance, and also your room gradually fills up with Stufful toys?

Someone mentioned a Nurse Joy companion, which is good, but we can go a step further. Offer a PokeCenter as an item option?

Wormhole to an alternate world where AM is PM?

Alola forms for everyone. Yes, even the humans.
>>
>>55416826
>Alola versions of you and all of your alt forms
That would actually be interesting to see.
>>
>>55416799
I'd say no. With Water, Ice and Snow and such are just different forms of it. Smoke might be made by fire but it's not fire in a different state.

I think.
>>
>>55415863
>Goth French TIttymonster
wat
>>
>>55416842
its not. Fire is the technically the energy release by combustion with oxygen. Smoke and ash are just carbon based molecules that form as a by product of the reaction
>>
>>55416845
I can only guess he's talking about Carmilla
>>
>>55416845
>>55416864

>Not knowing Jalter, my waifu

Faggots, the lot of (You).
>>
>>55416862
Disney magic logic, anon.
>>
When's GO?
>>
>>55416886
i wasn't commenting on that bit. i was just confirming smoke/ash aren't fire in another state.
>>55416891
soon, don't worry
>>
most interesting time periods to jump ASoIaF?
>>
>>55416842
With lightning you can apparently make storms, ice and fire get you the ability to create neverending winters and summers respectively, and water grants you power over its other phases as well. Is there anything special that an Element Qeen of Wind would get besides the usual control and creation of wind?
>>
>>55416840
sounds fun
>>
>>55416937
>With lightning you can apparently make storms

I'd have thought lightning/storms would be a part of wind. Weather systems seem more windy than anything else.
>>
>>55416918
Just before a Dance of Dragons; during the Conquest; during the Valyrian Freehold's golden age; and the current time period for the books and show - 298 AC.
Those seem like the most interesting to me at least.
I especially find the Dance of Dragons an interesting time period to jump, especially as a Targaryen. (There's a fanfic based on that premise that I happen to like.)
>>
>>55416937
Uhm. Probably various weather conditions? Wind seems to do a lot of stormy stuff too.
>>
>>55416918
Robert's Rebellion is the cultured man's choice.
>>
>>55416978
Irma. It can make Irma.
>>
>>55416969
>There's a fanfic based on that premise that I happen to like.
It wouldn't happen to involve various bouts of stabbing through the heart forging valyrian steel blades would it?
>>
>>55416918
Besides the ones mentioned in the jump there is the Long Night, the Invasion of the First Men, the Andal Invasion, the Doom of Valyria is in 114 BC, and a crap ton of others
>>
>>55416714
>Yandere brigade
Tell me more.
>>
File: Fate Grand Order Part One.pdf (730KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Grand Order Part One.pdf
730KB, 1x1px
It's here chickadees. It took a long while to do but it's finally ready for jumping and looking at and doing the reading thing with. Fate/Grand Order- Part One is out.

>>55416891
Now, for the very last time until Part Two
>>
>>55416937
What, the ability to dump tornados and hurricanes on people who piss you off isn't good enough?
One only has to look at the current weather in RL to see that wind is hardly getting the short end of the stick here.
In fact i'd say it's probably the best at outright large-scale destruction.
>>
>>55416998
Ah, a fellow anon of taste. Yes, yes it does.
>>
>>55417061
One's a complete trainwreck of a lizard and the other is a love obsessive fluff that is the fate/extra/extella one so her default version is already taken, her other tails/aspects are free game tho
>>
File: hoshiut.png (108KB, 441x487px) Image search: [Google]
hoshiut.png
108KB, 441x487px
>>55417074

YES
>>
>>55417074

First to reply
>>
>>55417074
Yay, thanks Val. P-part two? what is that?
>>
>>55417074
Thanks Valeria for all your hard work.
Reading now.
So excited!
>>
>>55417074
Today just got a whole lot better
>>
>>55417074
THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!
>>
>>55416862
No, fire is the combustion products of the chemical reaction, excited by the energy released. It's the whole system, not just the heat. So I think smoke and ash would count as fire while they're still hot, but would stop counting after they cooled.
>>
>>55413317
Now, to decide whether to go with a Crest and Digimental of Fate for Impmon > Wizardmon > Wisemon > Ancient Wisemon, with a Nohemon Armor Evolution

or

Crest and Digimental of DARKNESS for Impmon > Boogiemon > Phelesmon > Murmukusmon with a Darkness variant of Coatlmon called Lipocamon.
>>
>>55417096
Whatever Part Two eventually ends up being. We're not even halfway through 1.5 Grand Order right now.
>>
File: 99dad87e31dba59363ceb6960faab2ed.jpg (107KB, 1024x618px) Image search: [Google]
99dad87e31dba59363ceb6960faab2ed.jpg
107KB, 1024x618px
>>55417074
The time has come and so have I
>>
>>55416918
I personally prefer the standard time period, it's the most fleshed out
>>
Anyway. Now that GO is out, Fate/Apocrypha is up next. Well, not next next in line but next in terms of Fate stuff. Next in line? Katanagatari for sure. Trying to stick to doing 3 jumps for every 1 claim I make, to work down my list without going insane from a lust for new jumps, so this is the first of that three.
>>
>>55417074
My jumper is ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxIsmbVZuSI
>>
Oh right, important info on Servant Supplement.

It's going to come out tomorrow or day after, most likely, with all non Skill additions. For those who don't care about any of the new templates and want to get stuck right in, you can now take any Skill that isn't exclusive to a Grand/Beast Servant and isn't screwing with the supplement. You can't take Skills that give more skills or similar SP breakers. Otherwise? Go nuts. The Supplement will eventually get the skills added but I reckon you'll want the important stuff first rather then wait a week for busywork to be done.
>>
>>55417095
Hm. Not quite, my dear boy.
>>
File: 1504634024291.jpg (38KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1504634024291.jpg
38KB, 500x362px
>>55417074
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>55417074
THE PROMISED DAY HAS ARRIVED!!! REJOICE
>>
>>55417173

I would have been first if not for this gay google image that kept telling me cars aren't cars and resetting
>>
>>55417074
Is the Servant Supplement up to date and ready for this?
>>
>>55417158
does that include Cheat skills like Trash & Crash?
>>
>>55417219
Not yet, will be tomorrow or day after. At least for non skill stuff, which you can solve by following >>55417158
>>
>>55417222
Oh...shit, yeah, I really should mention that. Yeah, Id-es stuff and cheat skills will only be available in Extra. You're a lifesaver anon.

I'll put this all in the supplement anyway.
>>
>>55417074
Yeeeees
>>
>>55417225
Awesome. THanks for both!
>>
>>55417212
O what could have been
>>
>>55417158
>>55417225
>>55417233
Hmm, I think I'll wait until the Supplement update, I have ideas, lots of ideas, but I wanna see if they are supported first.
>>
Are there any jumps from the tales of series?
>>
>>55417074
and at this moment everyone in the thread stopped what they were doing to stop and stare in awe
>>
>>55417233
so I take it we can update our builds for fate jumps since servant stuff is getting all updated?
>>
>>55417298
I mean, if you want. But you could do that whenever you wanted to.
>>
>>55417074
We can always count on Valeria to deliver a subpar powergrab.
>>
>>55417326
Well it's not like Red's around to do that anymore.
>>
>>55417074
What do you think gives you the right to rule on other people's jumps?
>>
>>55417293
Phantasia, Symphonia, and Vesperia, in unimaged N-Z.
>>
>>55417326
>12:16:30
>>55417342
>12:17:42
>>55417350
>12:18:37
>>
File: warning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
>>55417326
>>55417342
>>55417350
sad
>>
>>55417074
Does Grand Summoning work for all types of summoning, even from other jumps?

How do you determine what sort of skill or power you get from an Ascension?
>>
>>55417074
> You may transfer CP to this companion as SP at a 1:4 ratio, up to a maximum of 1000 CP transferred into 3000 SP.

...So, wait, is this a 1:3 conversion, or did you mean 4000 SP there?
>>
>>55417413
It does.

Well...I dunno. It'd be related to you so think of it like how Skills or NPs are related to Servants, you'll get an ability that's mostly fitting to you in that sense.
>>
>>55417435
No, it's right. 1:4 and 3000 limit.
>>
>>55417444
So it's a maximum of 750CP, then.
>>
>>55417074
Are Saint Quartz the "gems" referred to in Skill Reinforcement? If not, does Skill Reinforcement retain the ability to find "gems" in non-Fate worlds? And how exactly does it work mechanically? Would you be doing something like upgrading a B-rank Skill to A-rank, or is it more akin to just improving the parameters of the B-rank?
>>
>>55417444
Does Growth Curve affect RPG style exp systems?
>>
>>55417439
>mostly fitting to you
Based on your Servant build, or is it more holistic?
>>
>>55417444
But it says it converts 1000 CP to 3000 SP. Which would only cost 750 CP with a 1:4 conversion.
>>
>>55412189
Team Skull OC companions. and waifus
>>
>>55417457
Oh...haha, oops. Yeah, that's my bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

>>55417467
Nope, Gems are as described in that perk (Or the one above it) that are gained by fighting and beating foes of certain types I honestly can't remember what I wrote earlier today

Mechanically? Not sure. I don't believe it ranks the skills up as much as it just improves the parameters. Didn't seem that important when I tried to distance the game mechanic stuff I did make into perks from the game mechanics.

>>55417479
Mhm.

>>55417480
You in general.

>>55417491
Yeah, that's my bad.
>>
>>55412424
>>llium/Olympos
That's Simmons, right? Now I kinda want a Hyperion jump, with a "The Shrike is gunning for you" drawback
>>
>>55417074
Does Growth Curve just affect learning, or is it growth in general?
>>
>>55412189
an option to get alola Variants of our alternate forms.

>>55417502
Does that mean if I choose linear it's always the same amount to the next level? Or just that the amount of increase from one level to the next will always be the same?
>>
File: Oh My Days.png (24KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
Oh My Days.png
24KB, 112x112px
>>55417074
>The Jumper Wars
>>
File: Gudako.png (115KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gudako.png
115KB, 300x400px
>>55417074
>Main Servant
So, can we do anything else with the CP they get if we're not interested in fusing them with a Phantom? Giving them This is Totally a Sword still leaves 150 CP leftover, and it sounds like they can't get other perks... Can it be converted to SP too?

>Gudako
Yesss.
>>
>>55417074
>Jumper Wars
O H
H

O H M Y
H
M
Y

A H
H
>>
>>55417547
>Gudako

You are dooming yourself, kiddo.
>>
>>55417521
Growth in general.

>>55417529
The latter. While it might take more to level up, you'll get a constant rate of stat growth each time.

>>55417547
No, it's just for spending on their three perks, since they are a Servant.

>>55417542
>>55417569
Haha, happy you guys find it cool too!
>>
What are some perks for preventing spells from hitting allies?
>>
>>55417582
Wasn't there one in Generic Fantasy Rpg?
>>
File: gudako stare.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gudako stare.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>55417571
Eh, it'll keep me entertained.

>>55417581
>No, it's just for spending on their three perks, since they are a Servant.
Well, that makes me sad. I guess I have a bunch of leftover CP then.
>>
>>55417074
>Want all the Big Bad/Beast tree
>Want to be Grand
>Want Tiamat
>Want to protect mankind's smiles
>CRISIS OF INFINITE JUMPERS
TOO MUCH
NOT ENOUGH
HOW DO EVEN

>>55417233
...Oh yeah, Extra will have a Saver option.
F U C K
>>
>>55417634
Mmmm, point. I'll try and change it around to picking either the 600 or the 100 and 300.

>>55417635
Haha
>>
>>55417582
There's one in Frozen but it needs you to love them. Might be good for your companions though, and it works both ways. Cardcaptor Sakura has a perk that I think can do it too.
>>
>>55417074
Does Main Servant get CP at 1:4 or 1:3? It seems to contradict itself.

>You may transfer CP to this companion as SP at a 1:4 ratio, up to a maximum of 1000 CP
transferred into 3000 SP.
>>
>>55417671
Yeah, been altered to fit already. They do it at 1:4.
>>
So how much shenanigans can we get up to if we jump GO then normal fate zero or stay night?
>>
File: The True Path.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The True Path.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>55417635
Become Servant Grand Dad.
Instead of killing Tiamat, help her reconcile with humanity.
Protect mankind's smiles with the unstoppable power of GOOD PARENTING.

Okay I can't help you with that last one.
>>
>>55417650
I just noticed both Europe and Australia are listed as the smallest continent in Street Fighter. Now I want all the continents to be listed as the smallest, but can't bend the words with my mind.
>>
>>55417074
Does A Grand Day Out and Beastly Temper actually count as a Servant Supplement usage if you've never used the Servant Supplement before (i.e. could you use this, then become a Servant in another jump, and then a Demi-Servant in another jump)?

Can you spend CP to increase the ranks of the Skills granted from these Scenarios?
>>
>>55417688
Curious about that myself
>>
>>55417712
Hah, never noticed.

>>55417728
The scenario Servant stuff is entirely independent from any other use, so you can still go for it as many times as normal.

You can, yes.
>>
>>55417074
great work as usual
any plan to include True Magics if this or any later jumps?
>>
>>55417757
Later jumps yes. Not this one though.
>>
>>55417762
Want to weigh in on >>55417688?
>>
>>55417765
I'll leave that up to your imaginations.
>>
>>55416559
Vouldnt contracters make monsters out of apirits if they used western style magic? Like faeries and angels? While eastern style is just straight up elemental?
>>
>>55417582
There's one in Seven Deadly Sins.
>>
What perks reinforce your identity?
>>
>>55417831
Incorruptible from death note
>>
>>55417074
>Beast of Love
Yes! Finally I got another creation loyalty perk. Thanks Val.
>>
File: IMG_2039.jpg (311KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2039.jpg
311KB, 1024x1448px
>>55417769
Infinite Jumper Works. Could you create batarangs/jumperangs with it?
>>
>>55417831
Prototype has one from the runner perk-line if i remember correctly
>>
File: PwCGX1l.jpg (78KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
PwCGX1l.jpg
78KB, 843x843px
>>55417074
Must. Resist. Urge. To. Blow. 2000 CP. On. More. Servants.
>>
File: Fate GO Inexperienced.png (493KB, 1178x1694px) Image search: [Google]
Fate GO Inexperienced.png
493KB, 1178x1694px
>>55417887
Give in.
>>
>>55417869
Uh...I think so.
>>
>>55417831
Preservation of Man (Chronicles of Narnia) and Don't Ever Change (Kingdom Hearts)
>>
>>55417769
Great jump Val. Absolute cp vampire, but great.

Can I ask a question about GT please. This has been bugging me since it's been ages since I watched the show and the wiki isn't helping, but what inspired the A Shell of A man perk?
It's under Shadow Dragon's but I can't see a direct correlation, so I'm a bit confused as to where it came from.
>>
>>55417074
>You're perfect in aesthetics, though you are quite handsome, but you seem to lack any...
This seems an odd sentence... Do you mean NOT perfect?
>>
>>55417906
Ah, ignore me. I just found the answer: Nuova Shenron. It was right under my nose the whole time.
Sorry Val.
>>
File: Fate Grand Order Part One.pdf (730KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Grand Order Part One.pdf
730KB, 1x1px
Okay, update time.

Mostly spelling stuff. Did correct the CP exchange stuff for Main Servant.
Biggest change is fixing the Servant Type description to match other Servant origin models.

>>55417906
It's inspired by the shells Nuova and Eis have at first, that they get a huge power up by taking off. Originally they're both a lot less shiny (Nuova is a dark red) and then become their normal colours after. Nuova went from being stomped by Goku to keeping up with SS4.

Don't worry about not remembering, I didn't without wiki diving and finding it by accident either. Eis has his shell on for one scene and Nuova for maybe one episode.
>>
>>55417936
>The Jumper Wars
Would perks like To You, Ten
Years From Now, or Prototypes Aren’t The Best help you with this Scenario? Or would they be canceled out because the clones all have those perks as well? That always struck me as a potential problem with that kind of a perk.
>>
>>55417919
I really have no idea. Have to clean that ugly ass sentence up.
>>
>>55417936
Thanks Val. You're a gem.
>>
>>55417958
They'd likely cancel out.

Mm, I guess most instances Jumpers encounter clones would be through drawbacks where they have the perks too.
>>
>>55417958
>That always struck me as a potential problem with that kind of a perk.
Thank you for asking this, I wanted to but I couldn't quite word it right.
>>
>>55417970
>I guess most instances Jumpers encounter clones would be through drawbacks where they have the perks too.
Well, at least that saves me some CP, I guess.
>>
>>55417074
What's to stop me from using Lady of Shadows on an absolutely invulnerable item and becoming absolutely unkillable?
>>
>>55417936
>Attack of the Mini-Jumpers
I now cannot stop thinking about having a ranch full of Mini-Me's now.
>>
>>55418116
Probably the bit where it says if your link becomes unable to be harmed or killed, it stops being your link.

>>55418127
Isn't it great?
>>
>>55418116
>If they cease to be able to be killed or harmed, the link between the two of you will break and you’ll need to swap to another partner.
Dumbass.
>>
File: Nobus.png (2MB, 1100x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Nobus.png
2MB, 1100x1350px
>>55418127
Collect em all.
>>
>>55412189
What about perks based on Aether Corporation or the professors that lets you discover new Pokemon or create artificial ones?
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>55417936
>Want to take the scenario where I face down alternate Mes
>I don't want to see a version of myself prancing about in a wedding dress.
Decisions Decisions.
>>
>>55417936
>Everything will seamlessly transfer to become yours…so long as they agree or can’t resist you.
What would they be resisting/what type of thing would they need to resist? Is it magic? The strength of your soul?
>>
>>55418145
I'm sure you've already answered this, but is GO going to be the only one that lets us buy more than one servant?
>>
>>55418188
For the record, I think you'd look fetching in a backless white gown.
>>
>>55418188
They could be in a white suit.
>>
>>55418196
Spiritual/magical power in general.

>>55418206
There'll be two more, I think. One in Hollow Ataraxia and one in Apocrypha. Maybe another in the First War one.
>>
>>55418240
>There'll be two more
This is very good news. Thank you.
>>
>>55418240
Would it be able to cut through resistance/immunity to those things so long as you were more powerful on a general level?
>>
>>55415528
Hey someone took me up on my offer to take Rogue Trader of my hands which is good because my new job has prevented me for even thinking about it or Dark Heresy.

>>55415996
>>55416019
When I was planning it out I had though about adding an Explorator origin/option which you could use if you wanted to.
>>
>>55418255
Probably not. If they're immune to magic and soul stuff, you're probably not going to be able to gobble down their soul in this way.
>>
>>55418212
No, just no.

>>55418215
I'd need Val to weigh in on that, since it seems like it's supposed to be embarrassing.
>>
>>55418312
Nah, white suits work.
>>
>>55418321
Looks like I'm going with the Saber Scenario then.

I'm gonna take the Grand/Beast versions too
>>
>>55417090
The only one of the other tails that shows up in GO is Tamamo Cat, though, and she's fucking insane.
>>
>>55418240
Yo, that thing you said about Jumper keeping their CP as a Servant if they've already taken Pseudo-Servant and aren't getting any SP. Is that meant to be Master converted SP, or would taking Phantom of the Order make your starting budget in Grand Order go poof, in this particular scenario?
>>
>>55418405
I...hm. Can't quite understand but...taking PotO won't affect the rest of your budget or interact with other Servant Supplement purchases.
>>
>>55417936
What happens (to the plot) if we already had stopped the Fuyuki fire in one of the other Fate/Jumps, assuming continuity?
>>
>>55418454
Nothing, as the continuation drawback specifies that the main plot will not change regardless of what you did in the past.
>>
BELKAN EMPRESS ANCILLA I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME BUT IF YOU'RE READING THIS WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO TALK ABOUT SOME THINGS. EPISODE ELEVEN FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>55418566
Wrong thread?
>>
>>55418260

That reminds me, also have a toaster jump wip skeleton laying around
>>
>>55418578
THEY'LL UNDERSTAND
>>
>>55418427

Hey Val do the other servants share a companion slot?
>>
File: 40k Mechanicus jump WIP.pdf (213KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
40k Mechanicus jump WIP.pdf
213KB, 1x1px
>>55418582
>no fucking pdf
>>
File: 1380054850931.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380054850931.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>>55417887
If you're like me, it's literally impossible to get all the Servants you want, so instead of blowing points you start making out of jump combos. After a certain point things kind of wrap around and you spend less on companions, you know?
>>
>>55418593
Nope.
>>
File: The tears of the machine god.jpg (47KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
The tears of the machine god.jpg
47KB, 420x600px
>>55418260
While that isn't a half bad idea it might infringe on a cult Mechanicus jump (which I would love to see become a thing). Although I could perhaps add it as a very pricey ship option with flavour text being that it was the Mechanicus that made you a rogue trader. Or that early on you helped them out in a big, big way.

Or perhaps even a scenario in which you go on the hunt for a DaOT ship and have to fix it? It wouldn't have a full STC or anything just something along the lines of the Speranza.

Also I was unaware you were planning to do Rogue Trader, my apologies. If you have any notes you'd be willing to share or any ideas feel free to drop them on me.
>>
File: Lolbaterian.jpg (59KB, 964x625px) Image search: [Google]
Lolbaterian.jpg
59KB, 964x625px
>>55418616

Drats
>>
>>55418612
>Experienced
>Belisarius Cawl was a jumper all along.

Makes so much more sense now.
>>
>>55417936
Aww that Lion King, Jeanne and JAlter scenario is not here.
>>
>>55418668
Most of the scenarios are coming later.
>>
>>55418687
Then I'll wait to make my build until it's done. This totally isn't an excuse because I'm having a hard time choosing between perks/servants.
>>
File: ['scuse me].png (6KB, 289x275px) Image search: [Google]
['scuse me].png
6KB, 289x275px
>>55417936
Hey Val, quick question because I'm a filthy story fag.

Could I go wild with the Fluffing of the Servant Companion buys as me contracting them in Singularities? Here's what I mean:
> Mashu
Taking the protag's place, so a given.
> Medusa
Found her almost completely corrupted, listlessly standing near a burnt-down Mansion, offered her a new home and purpose.
> Musashi
Found her in the Roman Coliseum bored out of her mind, offered her a chance to wreak havoc.
> Atalanta
Offered a way out of the endless ocean and to adventures beyond anything she could ever even imagine.
> Nightingale
Simply mentioned that their were more people out there that needed medical help, even us from time to time, and went to mention that Medicine had not only changed but improved by leaps and bounds over the years.
> Nitocris
Not sure yet...
> Hassan of Serenity
Definitely with the promise of helping her gain full control of her poisonous body.
> Arthuria Pendragon (Lancer)
Not sure yet.

Basically, the question boils down to, how far can I wank the circumstances behind each Servant Companion purchase?

Furthermore, I'm planning on jumping in with the First Magic, so with a reasonable ballpark, how long do I need before I can make the bodies that they all had when they were all at their prime? Are there any dangers behind this process?

One more question, I'm still uncertain behind the circumstances behind Olga's demise, is there any way I can prevent this?
>>
>>55418687
So the one where we start out with JAlter believing her to be Joan and an 'imposter' comes along. Is the one which you are going to add in? If so yay, I really loved that scenario idea.
>>
>>55418742
As long as there is absolutely no benefit over just having it be them being summoned, I don't see any issue with wanking these.

First Magic? Probably a while. Thousands of years maybe? It really depends on how good they were in their prime. Probably, you'd need some way to transfer their souls into the bodies and shit.

I've completely forgotten, honestly.

>>55418747
I've got no idea since it's late enough that I'm super out of it. Probably?

I'm off to bed anyway. Further questions, I'll get to when I wake up.
>>
>>55418783
Thanks for the answers Val, and sleep tight.

Got more questions for you, but they can wait.
>>
>>55417850
>>55417870
>>55417901
Thank you
>>
File: magikarp boat to the left.jpg (206KB, 1884x867px) Image search: [Google]
magikarp boat to the left.jpg
206KB, 1884x867px
>>55412189
A giant magikarp boat?
>>
How much sapience do spawn mutated from regular people still have in generic creepypasta?
>>
>>55417936
Are the Phantoms bound to you sentient and able to talk with you?
>>
>>55418783
You'll probably see this tomorrow but for A Grand Day Out / Beastly Temper you mention that succeeding in the Beastly Temper allow you to take the 7 other Beasts as companions, but the Grand Day Out simply says that "The other 7 Grand Servants will finally appear, in forms of your choice." but doesn't say if they become companions. So what's the verdict on that?
>>
File: 1484150969785.gif (103KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484150969785.gif
103KB, 500x281px
I got inspired abruptly. This is an Intermission for Hero Chain.

So, I think it's time I talked a little bit about myself before we keep on going. Let's have a little heart-to-heart, just the two of us! Hmm? No, this isn't a date, silly-billy! I don't date guys younger than me. Sorry! We wouldn't be a very good pair, anyways. I'm the kind of girl who loves everyone and everything, and that's kind of a big let-down in something like a relationship, you know? I wouldn't want to hurt you like that! As you know, me and my many, many sisters like to make these little games of make-believe where we send a few random individuals on a journey across the Greater Multiverse. I mean, that's the term everyone else uses. Some people call it ‘Omniverse’ or ‘The Jumpchain’, but I like to call it ‘The Big Place’. Because it's big and there's a lot of stuff in it!

Anyways, you may be asking ‘geez Pollyanna, if you're so happy all the time, why would you make a Jumpchain'? Well, two reasons, and both of them are the best of friends! The first thing is that me and my sisters exist on a plane where we can do...well, whatever we want! It's like we're the authors of our own stories, and whatever we write is what Will Be in the world. So we can do whatever we want, whenever, however, with all the candy we can eat! And you know what you get with a lot of free time with a bunch of girls who can do whatever they want?

No, it's not yuri.

Not that either.

Give up?

Boredom!

I mean, it's pretty great I can do things like walk on the surface of a star and kick a few ice statues into existence on it before making all the others stars in the galaxy do the funny cowboy dance, but once you've done everything yourself, you just kinda want to sit on the cosmic couch all day blowing bubbles than actually do anything amazing. After all, if you don't have to put effort into something, why put effort into anything?
>>
File: 1488292093874.jpg (100KB, 711x681px) Image search: [Google]
1488292093874.jpg
100KB, 711x681px
>>55419237
So that's why we become so fixated on ‘unscripted’ moments in people's lives, wanting to see if we can get certain reactions and dramas to play out in a way with absolutely minimal input on our parts.

My sisters see it differently than I do. Some just want entertainment. Others get a kick out of taking people out of their homes and throwing them into danger or despair. Some might even feed the ambitions of other silly boys and girls who want to join or overthrow our space somehow (I even made a welcome table for those!) just to see how far they get. We even have a few in here! Say hello, boys!

>“OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING I WANT MY POINTS BACK”

That's super! Where was I? Oh, right! Anyways, I'm one of the oldest ones here. And when I got bored, I found out something about myself. I love everything and everyone. The tiny atoms and cells that make your beings, the lives you live, the good, the evil (well, not as much), the neutral, humans, Elder Gods, Outer Gods, vanilla Gods, Gun Gods, elves, dwarves, robots, AI...because every single being has the capacity for happiness, joy, and love. Some may not be aware of it, some might even reject it, but it doesn't matter to me. Love is what makes this world go round, and love is what drives the cosmos to spin for me.

And don't you know, I love to see people smile! Not the whole ‘grrr, I am crazy, kill die kill!’ kind of smile. The big, beaming look of happiness on someone's face when they get the girl or the boy, when they finally complete their goal, or when they get that sandwich they've waited for. That kind of unbridled joy, at the apex of a long journey or adventure...that sort of thing is what's worth working towards for me.

Hee...I'm a little selfish, I know. A little naive, too. But that's my own happiness, too.
>>
>>55419259
So that's why I'm bringing you along and we're doing all the easy stuff first. I won't lie to you - things will get really sad and painful eventually. There's only so many happy and heroic worlds where victory is all but written into the stars. But if you really do want to keep going and keep me company, then we'll keep going for as long as you want. Ten years. A hundred. A thousand. Ten thousand. Ten million. Several quadrillions. Forever. No matter what, I will love you, your companions, your trials and your struggles, and that smile on your face. And if we're to part, I'll love you just as much and the person you were, and the person you became.

Um...just take my advice, ultimate power isn't what it's cracked up to be! So don't think about how strong you're getting. Think about your companions and the people you run into, and how you touch the lives of others. And if you ever need to rest your head or cry your eyes out, I'll be happy to hold you and listen to you. No matter what, this journey is for the both of us, and all those you seek to help or fight along the way.

You ready?

[Cosmic Warehouse]
Utilities: Heat/AC, Plumbing, Electricity, Forcewall [100]
Structures: Housing, Medbay [60], Terminal [40]
Misc: Food Supply [50], Stasis Pod x2 [0]

[Bodymod]
Build: Medium
Body Type: Bodybuilder [500]
Stats:
Strength 2
Endurance 3 [150]
Dexterity 2 [400]
Sense 2 [300]
Appeal 2 [250] [100]
Shape 1 [200]

Perks:
Height 1
Metavore [0]
>>
All these Val jumps, and yet we can't even get one part of Black Crusade.
>>
>>55411974
>best robot companion
Gave my GL ring sapience and he takes care of home making

>>55412189
>what do you guys want from it
Nice shoes>>55412285
>jumps for?
Punch and judy

>>55415651
>rapists
Get too much hate

>>55417074
How to hug val?
>>55419019
>spawn mutated from regular people still have in generic creepypasta?
As much as tangelos
>>
>>55419277
Were you an only child or something? Have some patience.
>>
>>55419316
Or we can have someone competent and who's actually caring about us do the jump.
>>
>>55419348
Or you could stop being a petulant 5-year-old about quite literally everything that doesn't immediately go your way.

Of course, you'll never do that, and so you settle for attempting to inflict your misery, born of your inability to adapt to either the real or the online world, upon the rest of us.
>>
>>55419348
>who's actually caring about us
That's weirdly personal.
>>
>>55419368
>implying Red would ever let us have our way
Val's the one who knows what we want.
>>
>>55419368
Honestly, can you imagine being so pathetic that you can't find a community to be happy with online? Where even the most depraved and evil of people can build up circles of friends? Yet this guy doesn't even have that, he hangs out with people who hate him and gets his attention solely through annoying them.
>>
>>55419377
And here you go again, claiming to speak for some kind of silent majority, which do not truly exist.

You're making claims that are quite frankly impossible to prove in a quantitative manner - even if you were to run a poll, for instance, such polls are very easily hacked and only include people who are awake and typing during the actual run of the poll, thus making it an unreliable form of information-gathering.

In the act of pre-empting that little escapade, I must also point out that you really do seem to be very personally invested in this.
>>
File: GuessWhat.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
GuessWhat.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>55419348
>actually caring about us
Oh, baby. I care about you.
I lie!
>>
>>55419388
At this point, it's not even a matter of being "pathetic." There's a form of actual mental or emotional damage at work here, something possibly accrued through a difficult upbringing or possibly acquired at birth.

It's more pitiable than it is hateful.
>>
>>55419269
I think I like your benefactor more than your jumper.
>>
>>55418634
>Speranza
The Ark Mechanicus ships don't have STCs they are STCs, it is just that nobody has any clue how they work and the ships wipe away the knowledge of it if anyone who interfaces deeply enough with the ship to find out.
>>
File: 1497472468285.gif (705KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497472468285.gif
705KB, 500x281px
>>55419548
Prolly cause they've gotten the most focus and Jumper has only been seen for two jumps so far.

I think my benefactors being more interesting than the Jumpers is starting to become a recurring element.
>>
>>55419562
I always read it as they just had that information stored but locked away. I'll take your word for it that they really are STC's then. That actually makes a lot more sense now that I think about it, really ironic too. The thing they search for is already something that they hold.
>>
>>55419269
>[Bodymod]
>Build: Medium
>Body Type: Bodybuilder [500]
>Stats:
>Strength 2
>Endurance 3 [150]
>Dexterity 2 [400]
>Sense 2 [300]
>Appeal 2 [250] [100]
>Shape 1 [200]
>Perks:
>Height 1
>Metavore [0]

Not spending every point you have on endowed, I'm disappointed in your Jumper
>>
File: Ozyman2.png (243KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Ozyman2.png
243KB, 512x724px
Which servants are you taking in GO? What are their builds? Why did you take them?
>>
>>55418634
>Also I was unaware you were planning to do Rogue Trader, my apologies. If you have any notes you'd be willing to share or any ideas feel free to drop them on me.
Its fine. Work has made it so that I wouldn't be able do spend any serious time on it until the new year and I even made a statement saying that because of that anyone was free to take the claim. And I was basing most of it off the PnP RPG since it has the highest density of info about Rogue Traders.

The only thing I can suggest adding based on your outline is adding a background options for coming from an existing Rogue Trader dynasty. My outline had all of the non Drop In origins coming from dynasties but be differentiated by the age and wealth of the dynasties and maybe their source of wealth.
>>
>>55419348
>actually caring about us do the jump.
Hahahaha
>>
>>55419636
Shielder - Mashu
Saber - Musashi
Archer - Atalanta
Lancer - Arthuria
Rider - Medusa
Caster - Nitocris
Assassin - Hassan of Serenity
Berserker - Nightingale

They're going to be as close to their Canon builds as possible.

As for why, well, I like them. They are all on my personal list of fun Servants I have or I want badly.
>>
>>55412285
D-Frag I suppose
>>
>>55419636
>Recheck my list
>I want over 50 Servants
Welp.
>>
>>55419636
Still not sure.

The waifufag in me wants a nice and overpowered Saber Alter Bride to mamoru me but I gotta wait for the supplement update before I can do that.

The rest of me wants to be a piece of shit otaku with Blackbeard and get Babbage-senpai to teach me about steam engines.
>>
File: 1482016697325.jpg (155KB, 736x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1482016697325.jpg
155KB, 736x1349px
>>55415528
That space hulk scenario looks familiar. . . I can finally stop feeling guilty about not working on Space Hulk! Realistically it does work better as a scenario than it's own jump, especially since it kept getting mixed up with the Space Hulk games which also deserve their own jump.

Please include some method of obtaining an imperial version of chaos ships though, there was a chaos cruiser someone really wanted.
>>
>>55419636
Triple Arthuria, Double Jeanne, Nero, Mordred, Hassan of Serenity, Medusa, Scathach... maybe a female Gil?

Maybe more. Would need to think on that.
>>
>>55419636
I was going to say none since I dislike the Fate series and wasn't planning on jumping it but it does have some nice perks so I might jump it.
>>
>>55417936
No free Magic Circuits in this jump?
>>
>>55415528
For the aid the Space Marines Scenario how about the reward being a space marine contingent? Sort of like when a RT gets a group of space marines to help them but in reality they are only there to ensure the RT's loyalty, only this time the marines like you.
>>
File: thank u val.png (1010KB, 1096x615px) Image search: [Google]
thank u val.png
1010KB, 1096x615px
>>55417074
>Jumper Wars
>The Chibi Servant Option

This is the best thing to wake up to oh my god
>>
>>55419571
>HeavensAnon
what's next after Peter Pan?
>>
>>55419950
Haven't decided yet. The benefactor is picking Disney/low-threat jumps for the early ones. So mostly cartoons or street-level things, leaning towards the light-hearted types.
>>
>>55412285
Damn, nigga. There are way too many. Here's a few that'd be cool:

>Tigana
>Under Heaven
>Pact
>Second Apocalypse
>Malazan Book of the Fallen
>Draegara
>Bahzell
>Elenium/Tamuli
>The Elric Saga
>Kharkanas Trilogy
>Earthsea
>>
>>55419942
Don't forget the Attack of the Mini-Jumpers. Imma take along a few hundred chibis.
>>
>>55420094
>Second Apocalypse
This would be pretty sick. I need more Super Intelligence perks.
>>
>>55417936
So Red Jumper and Jumper of Red are two different clones? Kinda confused.
>>
>>55420183
One's your Nero, the other's your Mordred.
>>
>>55420183
The smaller one I think is based on Mordred? I could be wrong though.
>>
>>55420183
>Red Jumper
>Jumper of Red
I would pay money to see the namefag Red take this.
>>
>>55420219
>crossing the streams

YOU FOOL
>>
File: kermit power up.jpg (37KB, 563x546px) Image search: [Google]
kermit power up.jpg
37KB, 563x546px
Okay there's a lot of replies here and I can't reply to them all but I saw them but I'm only gonna respond to stuff I feel needs responding this time

>>55418157
That's a line, and there's gonna be a perk/item for that. You can at least get an item that collects DNA of things no matter the form.

>>55417498
There's gonna be an option to make your own evil team or at least get an evil team based on you that'll be capstone worthy

>>55417529
>All that
Indeed, wormhole option maybe, alola jumper will definably be a thing similar to Event Jumper from Fire Emblem Heroes but different.

>>55418944
Dude. Magikarp houseboat would be sick.
>>
>>55420234
Are you saying it wouldn't be funny?
>>
File: 1473363907990.jpg (463KB, 1579x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1473363907990.jpg
463KB, 1579x1079px
>>55419848
It's really just gonna be for the Ark Mechanicus. It'd be a bit difficult to make it balanced while saying anything you salvage from the hulk is yours. Given the scenario is based around giving archeotech to the Mechanicus.

>>55419941
That's a good idea. I was actually planning on giving 100 or so marines.They'd probably get second or third company from the chapter that you chose to help.
>>
>>55420315
It wouldn't. Slightly amusing wordplay that maybe elicits a quick chuckle and then promptly loses all comedic value in a few minutes, tops.
>>
>>55420295
>custom evil team option
Goooood. Soon I'll have so many criminal organizations following me, I'll be able to fight against an entire generation's worth of super sentai teams!
>>
>>55420295
SInce there is going to be a Nurse Joy companion will there be an option to be a Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny? Not talking physically but maybe be a part of their family or atleast their job?
>>
is it whitesnake you need to start getting other stands in jorge joestar as an ultimate lifeform?
>>
>>55420359
A space hulk can be as "small" as a single ship, you could make it just the Ark Mechanicus in the hulk if you wanted. Pretty sure most restored space hulks are of this type anyway since trying to dig a single ship out of the stereotypical fused mass of nonsense would be close to impossible.

In regards to the Chaos Cruiser I more meant something like being able to take the original imperial version of a chaos ship in the ship buy/build section. RTs are the ones most likely to have obtained a ship like that after all, perhaps it was salvaged or it was their family flagship they have kept since their ancestors got the warrant pre heresy?
>>
>>55420405
No, Whitesnake just allows you to steal them wholesale. Ultimate Lifeforms can copy Stands of people after just studying their brain or something since it's they're rooted in biology somehow in Jorge.
>>
>>55420359
So getting a Strike Cruiser and the Astartes company it carries?
>>
>>55419636
I'm waiting for the Servant Supplement update, and then my insane CP-SP fusion with Scáthach will begin and when it is over... I. Will. Be. Magnificent.
>>
>>55420475
>Scáthach
If your lust for power, and dem thighs,[/spoiler] is truly unquenchable, then you'll need to jump TT: GO! when it comes out. Only then will your journey to dem legs be complete.
>>
File: Sin_of_Damnation.jpg (86KB, 873x610px) Image search: [Google]
Sin_of_Damnation.jpg
86KB, 873x610px
>>55420467
Most likely not the strike cruiser. It'd just be a minor upgrade to your own ship so that is comes with most of what they need. Drop pods, a couple thunder hawks, free teleportarium (others will be able to buy this) and 5 suits of terminator armour.

>>55420419
The Imperium has salvaged hulks before, and when I say big I really mean like 40km in diameter. So a number of asteroids and probably like 30 ships or so stuck in it. It won't be anything like the pic related though.

As for the Chaos ship I'll just be selling the class of ships and letting people chose. The price for some of the ships may be higher given that a salvaged HH era ship is probably slightly better than a current day imperial ship. I'll be honest and say I've put very little thought into the ship section as it is currently.
>>
So, how hard would the Grand Servant scenario be? How buff are those Beasts?
>>
>>55420577
>ship section
look through the rogue trader RPG books, the ship personality bits and generation were pretty cool from what i remember
>>
>>55419348
>actually caring about us
Anon.
Anon.
I can assure you.
Nobody cares about us.
Certainly nobody cares about (You).
>>
>>55420610
Don't get me wrong, I'll add customization but rather than listing every ship there is in a category I'll just list a few and let people pick. I mean there are like 20 individual different types of grand cruisers. It's be silly to list them all. It'll most likely be similar to the Eve Online jump in ship customization and buying of them.
>>
Who made the Destiny jump? and are they still around?
>>
>>55420730
Mad Hatter and no.
>>
>>55420577
>Drop pods, a couple thunder hawks, free teleportarium (others will be able to buy this) and 5 suits of terminator armour.
Would the company come with their vehicles, other than the already stated thunderhawks I mean. Like their bikes, Rhinos, and perhaps a Land Raider?
>>
>>55420652
If I could make a suggestion? Why not allow CP to be converted into money, and have them just use the existing ship design?
>>
>>55417936
>Master of the House + Demi-/Pseudo-Servant
Man, this is fucking great for Charisma jumpers.
>>
File: terminator.jpg (371KB, 843x573px) Image search: [Google]
terminator.jpg
371KB, 843x573px
>>55420816
Basic stuff yes. I mean if you chose the White Scars it'd be a bit silly to see them without there bikes. Just be reasonable with it and fanwank. So no one Rhino each. They'd probably only have 4 at most, stuff like that.
>>
>>55420577
>It'd just be a minor upgrade to your own ship so that is comes with most of what they need.
>No you won't get a strike cruiser, instead your ship will ONLY be upgraded with what it needs for that role, turning your ship into a damn inquisitorial black ship.
This is a much bigger deal than just letting the company keep their own strike cruiser, I mean it wouldn't be unreasonable for a Rogue Trader to have an Inquisitor black ship but that kind of upgrade is a little bit much when the company can just bring their own ship.
>>
>>55420840
Like all of the Fate jumps, I'm going to be struggling to afford what I need.
>>
If you purchase Virus Creator as an infected, could you use the 600 points? (Prototype)
>>
>>55420820
When I say customization I mean for the technologies aboard the thing. The actual design wont be changing. I mean if it's wanted I could add something to change the design but overall you just choose a class and then a ship within that class and that's the basic of what you get. So all grand cruisers would be more or less equal except from the areas in which they excel because of their design. So a Dauntless Light cruiser would be slightly faster than the rest, while a Defiant Light cruiser would hold less weapons but a fighter compliment etc, etc.
>>
>>55420906
Yes? The Ship Customization had those options, IIRC
>>
>>55420873
Considering how different most Rogue Trader ships are from the norm I think it'd be fine. Although I suppose you'd be right for a smaller class of ship. The changes would be major for a light cruiser, but for Battle Cruisers or such they would be more minor and take up a smaller area of the ship.
>>
>>55417936
How are capstones being boosted, I'm not seeing a capstone boosting perk.
>>
>>55420920
I'm afraid I don't actually understand the question in >>55420820 then. Mind explaining it?

Also it's getting late where I am so while I'll try to stay on for a bit longer I might be answering things tomorrow instead.
>>
>>55420938
I believe it's Demiservant/Pseudo Servant as always.
>>
>>55420955
Yup, that's it. Thanks.
>>
>>55420846
I figured they would only what a company would normally have, so a couple of thunderhawks (both the type that carries marines and the type that carries vehicles) for air transport, a few (3-4) Rhinos for land transport, and either one big vehicle like a Land Raider or a bunch of smaller specialized vehicles like bikes depending on the chapter. Such as a Scars company having a bunch of bikes or the Salamanders having one of their weird land raiders where all the guns have been replaced with flamers (also their Rhinos have replaced their guns with flamers, because fire).
>>
>>55421010
No problem dude.
>>
>>55417936
>Demi-Servant/Pseudo-Servant
>They may be taken again for access to capstone boosted effects but you will gain no other benefits from these options.
It should at least do /something/ the second time, even if that's only a relatively minor benefit comparatively. You should not be able to spend 500 CP on an option and walk away with literally nothing. If you need to pay an extra 300 CP to gain any use at all out of a 500 CP perk, then there's a problem.
>>
>>55421016
Yes that's exactly what they would get.

Anyway I need sleep, I'll try and answer stuff tomorrow morning and get a bit of work done on the basic outlines of perks.
>>
>>55417936
Well this is awesome, thanks for all your hard work.

A couple of questions about Growth Curve:
- Considering it's using the word "learning" all the way through, does this mean it's only applicable towards picking up skills (so it wouldn't help train attributes like strength)?
- How do you think the S Mode/Reverse S works with softcap perks, or for things that naturally softcap? If there's no endpoint to your training, then where do things speed up/slow down?
>>
File: spider says hi.gif (645KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
spider says hi.gif
645KB, 400x225px
So what should I do during Heathers, besides prevent a couple of untimely and really unnecessary deaths? What did you do there, /jc/?

Pic unrelated, I just needed to use this spider somewhere.
>>
>>55421051
Technically they do actually do something the second time. It's only the third time where they start to serve only as capstone boosters. You can be a Demiservant one jump, a Peudo Servant in another Jump, and from there on the perk is just a capstone booster.
>>
>>55420950
I was just suggesting that you allow them to convert their cp to the money used in the ship design section of the rogue trader ship design section.
>>
File: The Lost World.png (867KB, 586x504px) Image search: [Google]
The Lost World.png
867KB, 586x504px
Okay, the next version of my Donkey Kong Country jump can be found below. Please let me know what you think.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TqZboetruwQk9zclQyMXhxUHc/view?usp=sharing

I did some rearranging and editing for the Kong, Kremling, and Snowmad perks, and I moved around the items for Drop-In as well.

I added some more details about the potential new attacks you might get as a Big Bad Boss in the Notes.

Also in the Notes, I tried to rework the details about the Lost World a bit. Hopefully things are a little better now, and it won't be as easy to use the option as an easy shortcut to a Spark.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.