[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for Subterranean/Cave Cities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: GettyImages-521275152-E.jpg (299KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-521275152-E.jpg
299KB, 686x385px
I want to make an interesting underground city that's not just dwarves. Obviously they'd be rich in metals and precious stones still, but im hoping for something more interesting than that

One cool thing that i want to implement is that their primary source of grown food is fungi and lichens, and their population is pretty small because thats a limited food supply with not a whole lot of nutritional diversity. Because of this, they have to trade their metals for food and agricultural products outside their city, so theyre avid traders
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (353KB, 2688x1512px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
353KB, 2688x1512px
I also want to do something with pic related. I'm thinking they have a relationship with the animals that live in the caves (i.e. maybe they eat salamanders and cave beatles?)

I really want something to do with glow worms aside from just having glow worms there. Glow worm silk is for catching bugs, so i'd imagine it's not really like the silk you'd use to make silk clothing, and using them as a light source would just be impractical, especially since coal would probably be an abundant resource to these people.

Also, it doesnt have to be exactly pic related. it can obviously be some fantasy/monster equivalent
>>
>>55372613
not a factor of resource here but what if they think that the stars are glow worms too and the whole world is in a giant cave? and maybe they have coal-eating beatles that can self-ignite and they believe the sun is just a giant coal-beatle crawling across the ceiling/firmament?
>>
if you lived in a cave, what pets would be useful?
>>
>>55374716
Canary
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.