[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 51

File: bloodelf-vs-nightelf-full.jpg (215KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
bloodelf-vs-nightelf-full.jpg
215KB, 1600x1072px
>Garithos was WRONG edition

Discuss the viability of the Warcraft universe as a tabletop RPG setting. Have fun, don't be an autist, and keep your cool.

>Previous thread:
>>46389861
>>
>>46410855
Here >>46410893, but an earlier post says something about a novel, so I guess I was wrong when I said that Kassan was never mentioned again after Frozen Throne
>>
>>46410915
From their interaction in TFT I got the feeling that Kassan was the "dura lex sed lex" kind of guy, standing his ground because he believed in the principle and his role as jailor, and that justice would be served eventually, rather than a personal acquaintance.
>>
>>46410915
No the novel didn't mention Kassan.
Tide of Darkness only mentioned that Kael was one of the council of six, ruling body of Dalaran.

So he will probably knew Kassan back when he was still in Dalaran.
>>
File: 1379448041741.jpg (750KB, 850x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1379448041741.jpg
750KB, 850x1032px
So I just created a Wowpedia account to fix two typos I spotted ... Do you guys know of Warcraft-related content being inaccurate, wrong or missing on the wiki?
>>
>>46410956
>dura lex sed lex
Pretty much, yeah. But dialogue does say he was a personal acquaintance, and right now "was" is still the right word to use, since, y'know, he's dead. Kassan tells Kael to "do what you have to do" so in a way he's still rooting for his old friend, and yet he knows that he still has to do his job.

>>46410974
Oh man there's this stub on the wiki, I can't remember the name of the article
>>
>>46409942
Bitch, don't be talking shit about Hamuul. He's one of the few people in the setting that both wants the Alliance and Horde to work towards a common goal and actually gets them to do it most of the time.

Also, his entire reason for helping the Forsaken join the Horde was because he wanted to help them find a cure for the plague, and hopefully return them to true life. Which is what the forsaken wanted at the time, too.

It was only later that Sylvanas turned it into Cult of the Damned 2: Scourge Harder.
>>
>>46410884

That night elf is dressed in a druid outfit yet she's wielding a bow. I sense some confusion about what she's supposed to be.
>>
>>46411066

She could be a hunter with the cat in the foreground being her defeated pet. But the cat also has druidic furpaint so.
Maybe it's druid with martial weapon proficiency.
>>
>>46411088

You mean ranged weapon if so.
>>
>>46411046
he also keep getting used and fucked .
He was used by twilight hammer to incite war between alliance and horde in shattering and got burned to a crisp in cata.

That's a lie forsaken made up, there's no cure for their undeath and they knew it. Hamuul was simply to kind to refuse.

Forsaken used Tauren to experiment their poison in vanilla. they didn't just turn evil in cata, they always were.
>>
>>46411166
>That's a lie forsaken made up, there's no cure for their undeath and they knew it.
How could they know that without first trying?

Also, there are STILL members (or at least former members) of the Forsaken that are working to cure the plague.

They've actually had success in the plaguelands, cleansing the land and animals. So it's within the realm of possibility that plagued humans can be helped, too.

Not every Forsaken is Sylvanas and Putress. And prior to her psychotic break, Sylvanas actually gave a shit about things outside of her own continued existence.

>Forsaken used Tauren to experiment their poison in vanilla. they didn't just turn evil in cata, they always were.
Citation, please.
>>
Why do Night Elves hate Blood Elves again? I gather it's perhaps something the BElves did when they were still High Elves?
>>
File: Y1qWrwW.png (302KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
Y1qWrwW.png
302KB, 535x577px
>>46411166
In my opinion the forsaken were a huge mistake on Blizzard's part. They are just too constraining and bring more harm to the lore than add to it. The Horde can never be truly "good" as long as hateful, vengeful murderous zombies who hate the living are a part of it. Blizzard should of had goblins instead of the forsaken and than made Ogres playable in Cata or vice-versa.
>>
>>46411215
>Forsaken used Tauren to experiment their poison in vanilla.
>Citation, please.
I forget her name, but there was a female tauren tracker who hung out in one of the wards in Undercity. She came down with some sickness and came to the Forsaken for assistance. You do a few quests for the local Forsaken doctor, who continually administers different treatments to the tauren, all to little avail. It's at the end of the final quest, when the tauren finally expires, that the doctor reveals they were actually testing plague components on her and thanked the PC for their cooperation.
>>
>>46411225
I agree, anon. Blizzard have - time and time again - written themselves into a corner with the Forsaken, having to force the players into ridiculous suspension of disbelief to make the faction work. The whole Wrathgate situation should have been enough to get the Forsaken kicked out of the Horde. No, it wasn't some "small" traitor group, it was the absolute elite of Forsaken society, people Sylvanas decided to trust which reflects incredibly poorly on her and more than anything shows that she's an utterly incapable leader with poor judgement. The fact that they had enough soldiers to take control of the Undercity showed that it was no small scale betrayal, it was massive.
>>
>>46411223
They really don't, at least in general. Aside from the whole 'they're using arcane magic, arcane magic attracts the Legion!' thing.

Which they've since let up on, since the Legion has already shown up. Repeatedly. So they may as well let the high elf mages come back and help out.

Though on an individual basis, yeah, some are probably still massively butthurt about the Highborne fucking the world sideways, and are holding grudge against them, the high elves, and the blood elves by extension.
>>
>>46411273
Giga lore noob here. What did the Highborne do? Did it involve the well of eternity? I'm sure there was some Ingame explanation, but why can Night Elves now be mages since Cataclysm then?
>>
>>46411215
Because they always knew they are DEAD, not PLAGUED.
There's no cure for DEATH.
Claiming it is just a plague is simply a lie.
And no there's never a mention of forsaken ever trying to cure the plague, only making new plague.

The nicer sentient undeads all left the forsaken.
Everyone that stayed in the faction are evil assholes.

>Citation, please.
Quest name is Seeping Corruption
>>
>>46411289
The Highborne got high as fuck on arcane magic and Azshara thought summoning the Burning Legion through the Well of Eternity was a good idea. Sundering happened. Entire world got its ass torn back. Highborne went on to make a pact with an old god and become naga.

Night elves can be mages in Cata because they let high elves into their tree. A combination of the Alliance vouching for the high elves in their service and the fact that the damage has already been done, basically. With the world getting its ass ripped back again by Deathwing, they need all the help they can get.
>>
>>46411273
You would be mad to if you had to lose your immortality because of the fuck ups of the elite and powerful.
>>
>>46411269
I guess Garrosh should have forsaken the Forsaken
>>
>>46411273
Both Alliance and Horde had a small pre-Cataclysm cutscene that foreshadowed one of the new classes coming in the expansion. The Horde had two tauren talking about worshipping the sun and becoming sunwalkers (i.e. paladins), and the Alliance version had a Highborne waiting for an audience with Tyrande while the local guards verbally berated him for essentially ruining everything.

>>46411289
Night elves can be mages ever since Cataclysm because the Highborne came back from out of the woodwork. Every playable night elf mage is presumed to be a Highborne.
As for what the Highborne did, the short answer is that they ruined everything, to the point where the night elves forever swore off arcane magic after exiling the Highborne.
>The Highborne (quel'dorei, meaning "children of noble birth" in Darnassian and "high elves" in Thalassian) were the upper classes of the ancient night elf civilization and the favored servitors of Queen Azshara. The Highborne were largely responsible for the War of the Ancients, and most of those Highborne who had allied with the demons and survived the war were turned into satyrs or naga. Those that allied with the Kaldorei Resistance before the last battle of the war found themselves exiled from Kalimdor, and eventually became the high elves of the Eastern Kingdoms.
>>
>>46411307
>There's no cure for DEATH.
Tell that to the characters that came back from the dead.
>>
>>46411317
>Night elves can be mages in Cata because they let high elves into their tree.

Not high elves, but remaining highborne from Shen'dralar who didn't get BTFO'd by either the legion or turned into naga.
>>
>>46411317
So the high elves(the Blood Elves of Silvermoon) are an offshoot of the Highborne, as are the Night Elves? Are there any other elven offshoots?
>>
File: mordesh1.jpg (407KB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mordesh1.jpg
407KB, 1583x2048px
>>46411166
>>46411225
>>46411254
For all the problems wildstar has I believe their take on pc zombies was much better and much more believable
>>
>>46411346
There are three broad types of elves in Warcraft: high, blood and night. Some of the Highborne night elves would go on to become high elves. High elves are most closely related to blood elves, since they're effectively the same race; the main difference is that after the Sunwell blew up, blood elves turned to fel energy to fuel their need for magic, while high elves remained pure and turned to meditation and discipline.
>>
>>46411346
Highborne was a caste of Night elves.
The ones that defected to Furion's side in WotA was exiled (to both side's interest) and later became high elves.
There's also Naga, satyr , nightborn, wretched, darkfallen and felblood elf.
>>
>>46411396
>wretched, darkfallen and felblood elf
Which are all direct offshoots of blood elves.
>>
File: whydidntyousavethem.jpg (295KB, 1465x663px) Image search: [Google]
whydidntyousavethem.jpg
295KB, 1465x663px
>>46411215
>>
>>46411317
>>46411329
>>46411368
>>46411396
Was the Well of Eternity inherently evil? Or was it only Azshara's gullibility and vanity that allowed it to be used for such a purpose?
>>
File: 1379518373324.jpg (163KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1379518373324.jpg
163KB, 1000x800px
>>46411442
The latter. The Well of Eternity, being effectively a font of raw magic, was too good not to be exploited. Plus, Queen Azshara was a cunt.
>>
>>46411442
The latter. The WoE had an important duty of healing Azeroth or some shit.
>>
>>46411459
>>46411461
So why was Illidan imprisoned for making a new one? I've only played WC3 and TFT unfortunately if it's explained in WC1 or 2.
>>
>>46411442
It was just a big pool of arcane energy. It wasn't evil.

Azshara was an evil, selfish fuck that wanted to hoard power and summon the Burning Legion to get more.

Gullible nothing, she was a selfish bitch that sold out the planet for her own gain.
>>
>>46411307
>There's no cure for DEATH.
What is death? When person dies, their consciousness is gone and their body ceases to function. You could argue that the latter causes the former.
With undead, the consciousness is clearly still there. They can talk, they can think for themselves, they can even feel emotions despite not having working glands. But rather than inhabiting living, breathing, organically working body, it inhabits rotten husk that keeps going thanks to magic.

At the same time you have magic that allows you to resuscitate dead. Presumably some rules apply in-universe limiting this. You also have magic healing the body.

It doesn't seem that far fetched to think that it is theoretically possible to use magic to restore the undead body and have the consciousness reconnect with normal living tissue. Of course, the process can be so resource consuming that it would be extremely impractical, but it should not be dismissed as impossible out of hand.
>>
File: kyl-conceptnordrassil.jpg (33KB, 580x229px) Image search: [Google]
kyl-conceptnordrassil.jpg
33KB, 580x229px
>>46411461
As of Warcraft Chronicles, we now know that the Well of Eternity was the gaping wound left behind when the Titans literally plucked Y'sharrj off of Azeroth like a tick; the waters of the Weel fo Eternity (and all moonwells) are, in fact, Titan blood.
>>
>>46411475
Because the night elves thought well of eternity existing is evil.
>>
>>46411475
Because "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it" and whatnot. A new Well of Eternity and a new World Tree were insanely risky to try again in the eyes of the night elves.
>>
>>46411475
After the first Well blew up, the night elves decided that having a giant pool of arcane energy laying around isn't something they wanted.

Illidan disagreed. He made a new one.

So it wasn't evil so much as it was just breaking a rule. Though with the Legion having actually invaded because of the Well, it was definitely not a SMART decision to make a new one. But not evil.

Evil has shit foresight and Malfurion freaks out easily, basically.
>>
File: JLKLx3y.jpg (66KB, 842x467px) Image search: [Google]
JLKLx3y.jpg
66KB, 842x467px
Here is an image of what is apparently the Well of Eternity in its prime, before Queen Azshara proceeded to ruin everything.
>>
>>46411489
Resurrection don't work that way in lore.
Once you died you are basiclly dead.
Being a undead husk is still being dead, its like being a ghost, except you are corporal.

There's absolutely no cure for death, which why its called death in the first place.
Which is why the forsaken lied about them being just PLAGUED instead of DEAD.
>>
>>46411542
Illidan has shit foresight*

I should not be posting lore at 5am.
>>
>>46411542
Illidan may have done nothing wrong, but that doesn't excuse him being an idiot. I think he's consistently held up as one of the stupidest characters in Warcraft.
>>
>>46411494
That is beyond retarded.
>>
>>46411546
There was a guy in old-Azshara that had a crush on the Spirit Healer because he saw her so much. I can't remember the full story, but that implies resurrection is a thing that CAN happen in lore. Though probably not as often as corpse runs make it out to be.

Plus, y'know, literally every demon can reconstitute their body and come back. Maybe undead warlocks are onto something...
>>
>>46411546
When you die, your spirit goes to the Shadowlands, which is essentially purgatory. The PCs have the good fortune of running across Spirit Healers, who - as of Warcraft Chronicles - are now confirmed canon as being renegade val'kyr who refused to go along with Odyn's plans and are willing to help the PCs by bringing them back to life. While not mentioned in Chronicles, it's also regularly brought up by folks that the running assumption is that resurrection magic (priests, shaman, etc.) is rare and non-standard, if not outright non-canon and permissible only for gameplay purposes.
>>
>>46411368

Pity the High Elves will never get lore about them any more because they are not a playable race.

They really should have just gone with 'Elves' for Alliance rather than Night Elves and let you pick skin colour. Bam, issues with High Elves being invisible in the Alliance solved.
>>
>>46411593
That's not a guy, that's Azuregos and the entire quest line was playing on his status as a world raid boss back in vanilla.
He even acknowledges there were a bunch of craze people who will hunt him down for a useless-quiver (hunter epic quest in vanilla)

Demons don't die because they were never actually IN azeroth, just a projection of themselves.
>>
>>46411482
>Azshara was an evil, selfish fuck that wanted to hoard power and summon the Burning Legion to get more.
Also she was apparently convinced that Sargeras was the only person wothy enough to be her mage.

Azhara did everything wrong. She's a slut who ruined everything forever in her lust for Sargeras's burning demon-cock.
>>
>>46411593
>guy
Dragon. Azuregos, the wandering blue dragon world boss of Azshara who was regularly killed by players in vanilla. In Cataclysm, you can see his spirit hanging out with the Spirit Healer; because he died so much and got to talk with her, he eventually fell in love with her. It's a running joke that's become weirdly canon.
>>
>>46411562
I never said he did no wrong. Illidan definitely did shit wrong, since he tended to leap before he looked and pissed off everyone around him.
>Makes a deal with Kil'jaeden for power.
>Tries blowing up Icecrown without considering the collateral damage of using a demonic relic of unknown power.
>Tries, and fails, to hide from Kil'jaeden.
>Still moping over losing to Arthas.
>Trusted Kael'thas, whose sole motivations are magic addiction and being pissed at Garithos, when the Legion shows up. The ones who also eat magic.
>Enslaves, or at least allows his naga followers to enslave, the Broken around outland. This naturally pisses off Akama.
>Sits on his ass, staring at a skull, while twenty-odd adventurers gleefully slaughter and loot his lieutenants.
Yeah, Illidan's life is a long list of things that boil down to:
>Meant well, but is retarded.
>>
>>46411543
Dope image.
>>
File: 1458455548450.jpg (194KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1458455548450.jpg
194KB, 1131x707px
>>46411627
And now she's an octopus.
>>
>>46411627
I'd love to see her reaction if she succeeded, though.
>Turns the Well into a giant portal.
>Sargeras comes out.
>Sargeras is FUCKHUGE Titan.
>Azshara is maybe the size of his thumb, at most.
>He wants to tap that ass.
>"I have made a horrible mistake."
>>
>>46411677
>And now she's a sexy octopus.
Fixed that for you
>>
>>46411620
>Chronicles
>first that horrific, retarded chart
>now canon spirit healers for dank rez memes

Kill me.
>>
File: 1379518035643.jpg (217KB, 628x900px) Image search: [Google]
1379518035643.jpg
217KB, 628x900px
>>46411677
Original form, for comparison's sake.
>>
>>46411688
Titans can change their size though I doubt he has time for bitches. All the life in the universe isn't going to kill itself
>>
>>46411546
>>46411620
Even if you consider resurrection magic as extremely rare or non-canon, regular healing magic still exists, as does magic manipulating the soul, and of course necromantic magic that creates this whole situation in the first place.

At the end of the day you still get people who (can) act mostly the same as normal people but happen to also be zombies. They are not thoughtless fleshbots animated by magic, or just memories and imprints of past words and actions, they are still individuals.

I'm not saying that there has to be a cure for undeath other than hammer to the face, but I question wisdom of dogmatically stating that "they are dead and it's incurable" unless it's owner of the setting stating so explicitly.
>>
>>46411646
Interestingly enough, it was hinted at that Illidan was creating a new source of magic to free demons from the Burning Legion. Whether or not they were just bound to his will is up for debate.

The warlock class quest in MoP was fucking top tier though, I am so glad I did it before WoD was released (and got me the title).
>>
>>46411646
He did nothing bad for kil'jaeden
The ice crown thing is just furion freaking out again.
Legion retconed the rest
He did knew kael'thas's betrayal and therefore hid many thing from him.
He was busy fighting the legion and blowing up legion homeworlds from black temple , not sitting on his ass.
He knew akama's actions all along.
>>
>>46411695
Oh fuck off faggot that chart is fine and spirit healers are fine. There are a million better things to complain about like how orcs and forsakem have been flanderized into evil races again and many lore characters have been character assassinated like Tyrande and Jaina.
>>
>>46411726
They still don't make DEAD people being alive.
Like how modern medicine is great but they can't do shit to someone that died already.

at the end of the day, Undead just that:dead.
There's a reason why Forsaken lied to the Taurens.

Go look at the dictionary on the definition of being dead, or find some kind of proof of dead being curable in universe. or just stop talking.

I am sick of tired of people never find proof for what they say while keep asking for proofs.
>>
>>46411727
The what's-it-of-souls he keeps in his basement, where you fight the three-faced boss.

Because apparently not every demon wanted part of the kill-fuck-destroy plan. Some probably just got swept up in it when their got conquered or signed up with Sar-fuckin-geras.

He does have a hell of a lot of demons working for him, for a guy whose job it is to kill demons. So it does make sense.
>>
>>46411743
>Tyrande
Wait, what happened to Tyrande?
>>
>>46411743
Forsaken as a faction was always evil.

There were good sentient undeads and there still are in Legion.
Alonsus Faol is certainly good.
They are just not part of the Forsaken.

Stop assuming "Undead with conscious" are all "Forsaken".
>>
>>46411786
>Go look at the dictionary on the definition of being dead
"No longer alive." Literal definition.

Speaking as someone has been legally dead once before: It's not a very clear definition, since it doesn't take into account resuscitation. That's why there are more specific terms employed, such as 'brain dead.'
>>
>>46411786
>Like how modern medicine is great but they can't do shit to someone that died already.
People who die in real life generally don't walk around and talk about how they liked not having to stitch their arms back to their torso when they fall off.

As far as I'm concerned you can't be dead and still capable of talking.
>>
File: Mother_Shahraz.jpg (254KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mother_Shahraz.jpg
254KB, 1280x1024px
>>46411800
>He does have a hell of a lot of demons working for him
Some more memorable than others.
>>
>>46411810
He's salty that Tyrande went from being amazon princess in WC3 to being sensitive priestess in subsequent games.
Although I seem to recall Varian had to rein her in during one of the instanced missions in Panraria, she's still pretty savage in combat...
>>
>>46411844
>Stop playing with my emotions!
>Then stop trying to kill me, damn it!
>>
>>46411826
brain dead people doesn't mean he is dead, that's why its called "brain dead", same with "legaly dead".

Dead means you are not alive, as in you can't come back.

>>46411832
You can if you attatch some things to the corpse, same concept with undead
>>
>>46411852
You can be a kind and sensitive soul that can still RIP AND TEAR when the job calls for it.

WC3 Tyrande was pretty preoccupied with invasion forces, so it's no wonder she was in kill mode the whole time. Orcs cutting down her trees, demons raining from the sky, zombies running all around.
>>
>>46411852
When Tyrande says "hold my earrings, Malfurion," shit's about to go down.
>>
>>46411873
>You can if you attatch some things to the corpse, same concept with undead
Except that's not what's happening with the Forsaken at all. Unless you mean that you can be dead while simultaneously also being a disembodied entity pulling strings on your corpse.
>>
File: Li_Li_yaorenwo.jpg (141KB, 950x593px) Image search: [Google]
Li_Li_yaorenwo.jpg
141KB, 950x593px
>Oh look, a flower!
>>
>>46411852

It was less that and more that she has run the military forces of Kalimdor for several millennia and still gets schooled in basic military tactics by Varian. Part of the whole "make Varian look better by making everyone else look shit" that was going on in Pandaria.

See also Jaina.
>>
>>46411895
That's exactly what undead is in WoW
They stuck the soul back into your corpse so you can control your corpse while being dead.
You are like a ghost, just you got a body to control.
Sylvanus was a banshee that later stuck herself back into her body, remember?
>>
>>46411852
As I recall, in MoP we learn that Tyrande is actually a shit tier commander because Varian takes over the defence because she bollocks'd it.
>>
File: 1458431584534.png (940KB, 1000x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1458431584534.png
940KB, 1000x1351px
>>46411913
Still love that quest.
>>
>>46411852
>>46411884
>>46411888

They dressed her up as a fucking prom princess in WoW, high heels, huge amounts of jewelry and shit. She looks ridiculous, and not even in a good way. She looks totally ineffectual and ditzy.
>>
>>46411934
No, that's how DEATH KNIGHTS work in WoW.

Many of the forsaken never clearly died. They went straight from plagued humans to walking zombies with no 'die and reanimate' phase in between.

Sylvanas is indeed a banshee that possessed her own corpse. But banshees aren't the standard undead, either.
>>
>>46411956
She's also not constantly running around the battlefield in WoW.
>>
>>46411956
she already wear a bunch of jewelry in WC3.
Remember the box art for her in WC3?
There's at least 3 jewelry on her left face alone.
>>
>>46411939

>"Are you sure you don't want to keep wading in this gross water?"
>"Maybe we can find some more wierd, splashy bottles to fill with mud."
>"My favorite part was when you splashed muddy water in my eyes."
>"I'm being sarcastic, by the way."

And also

>"Here's the plan: we're going to paint some turnips orange, and then we'll try to convince the virmen that they're carrots.
>This can only end in comedy."
>"Whoah, whoah, WHOAH! You brought back BLOOD? I guess I should have looked around for a half second before I asked you to bring me something red."

Yeah, Li Li is pretty great. If it were just random pandaren questgivers telling me to do all this crap, I would probably have hated the Valley of Four Winds.
>>
>>46411961
That's how every corporal undead works in wow.
hell there were quests for you to free the spirits in them.

Becoming zombies means you DIED as we saw at Wraith gate, stop kidding yourself.
Plague killes people is not a very difficult concept to understand.

Show me where it says banshee is not STANDARD undead.
Its time for you to prove something.
>>
>>46411331
You cant be revived from the dead without a spirit healer doing it, or someone pulling you from the shadow lands. Both of which are considered outright necromancy.

There is no cure for what the forsaken are since its not a sickness. They were dead, they arent now. /end of story.
>>
>>46411934
Alright. That still has absolutely zero relevance to modern medicine and leans on your arbitrary definition of being dead, which is literally
"you are dead when you can't go back"
from which you draw your circular logic when you say
"you can't go back because you're dead"

If modern medicine, or science in general, encountered phenomenon where corpse begins to talk in coherent sentences and with knowledge and personality it had before it clinically died, you can be sure it would not be treated as a dead person. Certainly not by tax office.
>>
File: 1457137898009.png (487KB, 802x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1457137898009.png
487KB, 802x1095px
>>46411979
If they made that a daily quest with different destinations and commentary each time, I'd have loved doing dailies.
>>
>>46411976

The box art is not Tyrande.
>>
>>46412008
yeah if there's undead in real life, which there isn't.
it suppose to be a example that you for some reason insist on talking about.
>>
>>46411956
that's why HotS Tyrande is best Tyrande
>>
>>46411979
>>46411939
Every expansion from here on needs a Lili questline. It can be a new tradition, like troll stuff.

Still find it funny that they made the laughing skulls, green skinned trolls
>>
>>46412002
>http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee
>It is thought that some banshees wandered Azeroth long before the Scourge, and were subjugated to the Lich King's will. This is supported by the presence of Banshees in ancient kaldorei ruins throughout Kalimdor, like Dire Maul.
>http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee_%28Warcraft_III%29
>Banshees were once beautiful female Night Elves who were brutally murdered by demons during the fall of Kalimdor. Their restless spirits were left to wander the world for many ages in silent, tortured lamentation. Over the years they became jealous of the living and seeded a deep hatred for all life. Yet when the Lich King, Ner'zhul, became aware of them, he gathered them together and promised them vengeance upon the living.
>Thus, the Banshees have pledged themselves to the Undead cause and serve as valuable warriors in the Scourge.
They predate the Scourge, for a start.
>>
File: 1457714775745.png (809KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
1457714775745.png
809KB, 1024x612px
>>46411956
Replay WC3 and read up on Tyrande in War of the Ancients

She's constantly incompetent. The woman has been consistently written as ineffective.
>>
>>46411225
I disagree, playable forsaken are hardly a harmful notion, and in fact can add a unique element to warcraft. Zombies that aren't evil or mindless.

The proble is that Forsaken are consistently portrayed not as former humans, or as lost souls, or even as cursed humans wallowing in self-pity, but instead as the token "evil" race. Thereby ruining everything unique and interesting about them
>>
>>46412063
>She's constantly incompetent. The woman has been consistently written as ineffective.
Like when?
>>
>>46412033
It's you who drew real life into this in first place.

That still doesn't make your insistence that undead people can NEVER EVER be returned to life any less based on faith and circular logic.

And since you mentioned banshees, I don't think you can consider banshees to be dead either. They are very un-dead in fact, just like rest of the subject matter. It's their peculiar condition that forced someone to come up with the term in the first place.
>>
>>46412015
Its a priestess of the moon that matches what tyrande looks like in the current official arts.
How is it not tyrande?
>>
>>46412039
Even more superior Tyrande coming through.
>>
>>46412043
> using super old wiki
> without checking the source.
> think RPG books are still canon

Non-canon.
Now try again.
>>
>>46412095
>Give me a bow I can STAB a man with!
>>
>>46412063
>that big purple booty

Hot damn, son.
>>
>>46412095
>After centuries of adamant refusal, Tyrande finally consented to roleplay for Malfurion
Or Illidan?
>>
>>46412081
Blizzard already said so.
Why would I need circular logic?

Now time for you to prove undead can be cured.
come on, show me something.
Don't just keep questioning but never answering.

Banshees are ghosts, therefore dead.
What's to argue?
>>
>>46411979
>>46412010
>>46412042
>liking Lili

Disgusting.
>>
>>46412101
>http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/misc/Warcraft%20III%20Manual.pdf
>"Banshees were once beautiful female elves who fell before the power
of the Scourge. Their restless spirits were left to wander the world in
silent, tortured lamentation. Then, the Lich King gathered them
together and gave them terrible voices so that the living would finally hear their bitter anguish. Thus, the banshees have pledged themselves to
Ner’zhul’s cause and now serve as valuable agents of the Scourge."
>WC3 manual.
>Supported by evidence in WoW, re: Banshees in Kaldorei ruins in Darkshore and Desolace.
No, you try again.
>>
File: Tyrande_Wei.jpg (52KB, 367x780px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande_Wei.jpg
52KB, 367x780px
>>46412082

>crescent moon forehead thing
>turquoise to blue hair color
>leaves in hair
>etc
>>
File: LiLi_JadeSerpent.png (617KB, 900x970px) Image search: [Google]
LiLi_JadeSerpent.png
617KB, 900x970px
>>46412127
Solid explanation. You make a lot of good points as to why she's unlikable.
>>
>>46412075
>She wanted to start a war with the humans and orcs, who were very obviouslly fighting demons and undead, during a demon invasion
>She led her people through thousands of years of doing nothing
>In a bit of irony her sentinel army, prior to waking the druids, had nothing but two victories under their belt: both small outposts, and numerous defeats, at the hands of the orcs
>Her first act as war leader was disbanding all men from service
>She nearly killed herself by dropping magic star bombs on a bridge she was standing on
>She invaded a prison killing its inhabitants which included a keeper of the grove, killed them for following her own orders
>She also killed three powerful nature spirits
>During WotA she essentially didnt do anything but sit on her ass till Illidan saved her, then proceeded to be made leader of her people despite her no experience is doing anything but be a servant

Its not all that incredibly much I'll give you. But, she doesnt really have anything good for her going either.
>>
>>46412110
it's supposed to be an alternate universe where everyone in the War of the Ancients has their role switched
>>
>>46412187
So Tyrande tied Malfurion up and whipped him, instead Maiev to Illidan?
>>
>>46412039

HOTS Tyrande looks great.
>>
>>46412196
We have a betrayer malfurion skin, a druid illidan skin, and the watcher tyrande skin. No maiev in game yet, but if she were added you can bet she'd get a priestess of the moon skin.
>>
>>46412063

There are 0 competent female characters in Warcraft except Yrel. I don't normally play the misogyny card, but Blizzard games are a huge sausagefest with brodudes.
>>
>>46412117
>Blizzard already said so.
link?

>Now time for you to prove undead can be cured.
I never claimed they can be cured, just that you can't with any authority claim it to be impossible.
I believe that since it's possible for a person to retain their personality and memories - let's call it a soul - even after one's body dies, and furthermore because magical means of handling such souls exist in setting, along with means of manipulating and restoring the physical body, that notion of restoring such soul into such body after they were magically separated is not inconceivable.

You, despite your insistence that "death means you can't go back", failed to produce any reason why this should be impossible. You just said "it can't be done."

>Banshees are ghosts, therefore dead
If they can move around, communicate and interact with material world of their own volition will then they can't be dead. Admittedly for the most part they are crazy and evil, but they are not really dead (enough).
Dead to me is an inert mass without its own consciousness. Whether that consciousness is gone to another plane of existence or simply gone is for theologians to argue.
>>
>>46412039
Because she's actually a credit to the team?

I kind of hate how HotS made Sylvanas such a fun and valuable character to play, because I'm afraid if I play her then Blizzard will think I like her as a CHARACTER, rather than a set of mechanics that are unfortunately associated with the Bitch Queen of Azeroth.
>>
>>46411475
Plus he switched sides mid war and lost his eyes to Sargeras.
>>
>>46412231
Jaina is pretty good.
Aegwynn was pretty impressive even if she fucked up.
Paletress too.

Being competent doesn't mean you never make mistakes either.
>>
File: Illidan_HotS_Shan'do.jpg (159KB, 735x827px) Image search: [Google]
Illidan_HotS_Shan'do.jpg
159KB, 735x827px
>>46412230
When you absolutely have to cut a man with a tree.

>>46412231
>0 competent female faction leaders
Fixed that for you. Though it's arguably no competent faction leaders at all.

There are plenty of competent female quest givers.
>>
>>46412238
I wouldn't call her "bitch queen"

She's not a horrible person, she's just incredibly incompetent and mostly only gets by via capable underlings and being good looking enough for Malfurion to be interested in her
>>
>>46412208
WoW Tyrande is looking pretty awful as she is.

She suffered from Cataclysm's over-designing of everything. It's just a fuckton of swirls and designs with no regard for any kind of functionality, and in the end it just looks like a mess.
>"ONE SLEEVE- Just one! The other can be straps and some shit. ALSO FEATHERS"
>"Heels, gotta have heels! After all, nothing says 'I'm a strong woman who ruled my people for 10,000' years like heeled sandals"
>"She needs to look mean. Give her a huge case of resting bitch face so people take her seriously"
>"Glowing gems! Glowing gems everywhere! Give her a glowing thumb-ring!"
>"It's not eye-catching enough! Give her... runes! Floating runes! Just kinda... above her clothes."
>"MORE FEATHERS"
>"MORE RANDOM SHIT"

Overdesigned garbage.
>>
>>46412230
>No maiev in game yet, but if she were added you can bet she'd get a priestess of the moon skin.
there's also the sentinel Lunara skin that mentions "High Priestess Shadowsong"
>>
>>46412271
Sylvanas is the Bitch Queen, not Tyrande.

Tyrande is just out of her element.
>>
>>46412273

They also changed her hair color for absolutely no reason.

And for some reason it bothers me she went from bare feet to super strappy high heel sandals. Bare feet is kind of a nelf thing, heels really aren't
>>
File: 1457282960563.png (342KB, 732x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1457282960563.png
342KB, 732x1920px
>>46412231
>Yrel
>Competent

What did she do? She got her own people kiilled in big numbers on the two times she was given leadership. Once on a scouting mission she needed saving on, second time walking into an obvious ambush in Nagrand. She needed saving in Talador. She was made an exarch because she had you as a friend (and thats the exact reasoning that was given too, so its canon).

Yrel is one of the most incompetent and useless characters they've ever written. She is handed everything and does nothing.
>>
File: 1459153754687.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459153754687.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
>>46412252
I think you mean Whitemane rather than Paletress. Paletress is just a reference to the former who shows up once in the game.

Death Knight Whitemane makes my loreboner hard.
>>
>>46412311
>She is handed everything and does nothing.
So, a women?
>>
>>46412311
>ywn make Yrel reward you for rescuing her from the Shadowmoon
>>
The only competent female characters in Warcraft are fucking awful people.

If they didn't start out as fucking awful people, the Blizzard writers have conspired to turn them into fucking awful people.

Which in my opinion, is ludicrously sexist. "You're either helpless, or a horrendous bitch" is hardly a healthy attitude to have towards women
>>
>>46412325
Is there a problem with Confessor Paletress?
>>
>>46412311
>Yrel is one of the most incompetent and useless characters they've ever written. She is handed everything and does nothing.
She did go super-saiyan and wreck a village of orcs, and proves that she's a powerful vindicator in basically every mission where you're fighting alongside her.

The problem with making characters competent is that the playerbase shrieks "MARY SUE" at the top of their lungs because they don't want the player character to be overshadowed by NPCs.
>>
>>46412345
>The problem with making characters competent is that the playerbase shrieks "MARY SUE" at the top of their lungs because they don't want the player character to be overshadowed by NPCs.
That, plus Blizzard scrapped, what, half of her character development plot points.
>>
>>46412344
As far as I'm aware, we only ever see her twice- once in the Trial of the Champion, and then just hanging out in the tent-chapel-thing outside. We don't really ever see her do anything so you can't gauge how competent she is.

Whitemane, meanwhile, is so full of righteous wrath that she canonically casts Resurrection and somehow self-resurrects unless a pair of specially anointed blades get plunged into her corpse.
>>
>>46412356
Why did they scrap those? Time constraints or some other reason?
>>
>>46412356
At least half. She was supposed to be developed in the same section where they developed Orgrim as a reluctant antagonist, but instead they went, "Nah, let's move the plant people and laughing skulls from Farahlon to Gorgrond, and follow Rexxar around".
>>
>>46412133
This version you have is significantly different to the previous one you posted, jackass.
These are just people killed by scourge and came back to life.
how are they not standard undead again?

next time try lie better, jerk.
>>
>>46412311
The scouting party was a genuine mistake that she learned from.

The obvious trap? She warns the PC that she's got a bad feeling about it. But probably knows the PC, who is an Iron Horde slaughtering, gronn slaying combat god at this point, can handle the inevitable ambush. There aren't even that many dead alliance troops around. Fewer dead than the vanguard Khadgar left behind at the dark portal.

As >>46412345 pointed out, she isn't perfect, but she does pull her weight.
>>
>>46412233
Twitter for lorelogy.

Yes you are, you keep claiming there can be a cure when its stated that dead is dead and only very powerful magic might bring people back by blizzard.
Why do you love to lie out of your ass so much again?

Why can't they? they are ghosts, they are dead.
There's no definition of dead saying they can't be imaterialized monstrosity either.
Dead to you doesn't mean shit because you don't control the definition of dead.
>>
>>46412371
the same reason half of WoD was scrapped, because turning the Garrison system into a Facebook game was easier
>>
>>46412370
Paletress is a major boon for Argent morale, especially when you're literally on the outskirts of Icecrown. Being a confessor, she's the one who listens to the sins of others ("forgive me padre, for I have sinned" and all that) and grants them grace. She's not as prominent as Tirion in the grand scheme of things, but she's still a pleasant person to know, even if she's only memorable because she shares Whitemane's fashion sense.

It's true that "confessor of the Argent Crusade" and "leader of the Scarlet Crusade" aren't equivalent positions, but I wouldn't discount Paletress. Yes, Whitemane is a zealot of a highest order and possesses a fiery passion for ending the Scourge. Whitemane and Paletress embody two different sides of the Light: Whitemane is vengeance and holy fury, while Paletress is grace and serenity.
>>
>>46412370
She brought down the Val'kyr twin who attacked the Coliseum by herself.
You needed 25 people to accomplish the same feat.
>>
>>46412454
That, too. Given the opportunty, Paletress is a raid boss unto herself and had a major hand in bringing down another raid boss.
>>
>>46412325
>Death Knight Whitemane makes my loreboner hard.

It's not Sally Whitemane though.
>>
>>46412463

And yet you can fiveman Paletress and need 10 to beat the Valkyrs.

Power levels are shit.
>>
>>46412522
Apparently, Whitemane still maintains her connection to the Light, but death has helped cool her head. She's not the blind zealot everyone remembers from the Scarlet Monastery anymore.
>>
>>46412405
But you go and clean up that ambush after the fact. There was no lead up to it. You go and she mentions it and have to go fix it.

>>46412345
When did she wreck a village of Orcs?
>>
>>46412427
Provide link where it says that forsaken are dead please. Still waiting.

>only very powerful magic might bring people back
so it's not impossible. Oh boy.

>they are ghosts, they are dead
No, they are UNdead. If they were dead, they would not be floating around, screaming and hating people.

>you don't control the definition of dead
yet for some reason you seem to think that you do.

Only one lying here is you, and you even caught yourself.

If you are the guy who earlier said that dead people go to shadowlands or wherever, that being a one way trip, then fine. But the point is that undead clearly did NOT go to shadowlands, at least not YET.
>>
>>46412561

The Legion NPC is "initiate Whitemane" and represents the Scarlet Crusade on the Four Horsemen. There is no reason why Sally Whitemane would change her title to that and still be the Crusader champion.

It's gonna be a relative of hers, most likely.

Also you help Lilian Voss kill Sally's soul in the monastery instance, there's 0 chance of resurrection or reanimation for her.
>>
File: 1459004058976.jpg (18KB, 322x315px) Image search: [Google]
1459004058976.jpg
18KB, 322x315px
so how many WoW roleplayers in this thread?
>>
>>46412583
It's confirmed to be High Inquisitor Whitemane- there's a quest regarding it that for some reason is no longer accessible.

http://legion.wowhead.com/quest=42818

It is Sally Whitemane, and either Initiate Whitemane is a placeholder or all the Horsemen begin as initiates and you empower them until they're fully-fledged Death Knights. Look up the models for Nazgrim and Thoras- they're clad in the same garb of a Death Knight initiate, though there is a fully-armored version of Thoras as well.
>>
>>46412584
I'm here
>>
>>46412639

That entry doesn't even exist. Are you sure that Sally wasn't a placeholder?
>>
>>46412584
yo
>>
>>46412575
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/undead
Its on the WoW official undead page.
Why are you such a lazy fucktard that you don't even read the official website before making stupid questions?
There was also a topic on what plague is but i am not even going to bother.

Its not impossible to cast a magic to resurrect, (through any of them being successful in lore is fuzzy), but its not cureable for sure.

Undead means DEAD brought back to action.
Your definition means nothing since you are a nobody, simple as that.

I do because I am using the official explanation while you are using your worthless headcanon , end of story, you little lying weasel.
Seriouslly where is your proof of undead can be cured? come on? why am I the one who needs proof while all you have is TALKTALKTALKTALK with that lying hole on your face?
>>
>>46412665
As I mentioned, the quest is no longer accessible.

The original text, spoken by Mograine, is:

>Sally Whitemane was a priest whose personal tragedy forged an intense connection with the Light. According to the Grimoire of Damnation, a zealot is needed to strengthen the bond between the other souls.
>Go to the Scarlet Monestary and raise High Inquisitor Whitemane from her tomb in the Scarlet Cathedral. Death has quelled her madness, but the strength of her spirit remains intact.
>We will offer her the opportunity to atone for her sins. Speak with Thassarian when you arrive at the monestary.

Maybe they've changed it because Tirion Fordring is now the fourth horseman, which would disappoint me- I would much rather have Whitemane as the "holy" horseman than them.

It also appears that the NPC labelled Initiate Whitemane has been made blank, along with that quest no longer being on wowhead.
http://legion.wowhead.com/champion=839#comments
>>
File: tyrande-whisperwind.png (1MB, 620x619px) Image search: [Google]
tyrande-whisperwind.png
1MB, 620x619px
>>46412273

I prefer OG Tyrande.
>>
>>46412721

They probably changed it when they remembered you specifically went into the Monastery last time ensure Whitemane could never be resurrected again, which would mean either Lilian Voss was full of shit about her swords preventing any reanimation (undead or otherwise) or that you just goofed and she survived somehow.

Either way I'm not surprised she's been removed.
>>
>>46412725
I'm not sure about the fact that she's wearing a white robe now.
>Let's make her more priestess-ish!
>>
>>46412718

oh boy

it's the guy who calls people liars, worthless pieces of shit, and tells them to kill themselves

cool your tits, dude
>>
>>46412780
oh boy
Its the retard with only questions and no answers
stop posting.
>>
>>46412770
>Lilian Voss was full of shit
All undead are full of shit.

rotting, decomposed shit
>>
>>46412776
that was the point
Mooncloth robe was designed for priests back in vanilla.
>>
>>46412776

Her model in WC3 wears a white outfit, you just can't make out much of it because of how low rezz the graphics were.
>>
File: 1459609106107.png (630KB, 725x683px) Image search: [Google]
1459609106107.png
630KB, 725x683px
>>46412356
>>46412371
>>46412430

I think they wanted her to play a major role in Farahlon. Is there any information about the scrapped content on that island?
>>
>>46412800

not the same guy you were responding to, kid

chill

read the OP? it says don't be an autist and to keep your cool. right now you're sperging hard.
>>
File: newBook11.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
newBook11.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
I can't tell what this is supposed to be. Nordrassil? Did nelves build on it?
If it's Teldrassil, why is there a treeline visible in the background?

Also,
>2016
>Teldrassil still looks like a big stump that is at least 50x larger than Nordrassil in game
>>
>>46412718

I'm not seeing the part where they are dead.
They were killed, but they were risen.
Up until that point your assumption that there is no cure to undeath would make sense because you could assume that whatever they were in life is now gone, that they are just death husks animated by magic. But it does not end there.
>Although this freedom seemed to be a blessing at first, these former humans were soon tormented by memories of the unspeakable horrors that they had committed as mindless Scourge agents. Those who did not descend into madness were faced with a chilling realization: the entirety of Azeroth sought their destruction.

>its not impossible to cast a magic to resurrect
so it's not impossible to bring character back from actual bona fide death, but it IS impossible to merely stick character that hangs out in material world back into their body or restore it? Are you not seeing how inconsistent you are?

>Undead means DEAD brought back to action

>Your definition means nothing
My definition is empirical - if it looks, acts and speaks as a living thing, it can't be dead. What is your definition? "state from which there is no return"? That's circular logic. Or is it "No longer alive"? Because from that does not follow that it's impossible to return, particularly when magic is involved.

When you accuse me of using lies and headcanon, you're actually projecting.

It's okay to admit you were talking out of your ass to begin with when you said that it's impossible to cure undeath. People have been known to hold ideas like this before, like that it's impossible for an aerodyne to fly.
>>
>>46412871
not the same guy you were responding to kid.

don't be an autist and stop talking.
>>
>>46412908

lol dude you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>46412780
Have you seen previous thread? The poor guy really did break down at the end.

No hard feelings desu.
>>
>>46412942

ive seen this guy posting in several threads

he's always going apeshit, calling people liars, worthless, they should kill themselves, etc

then he tries to pass it off as him just having fun and that it's no big deal and that he just likes insulting "white college kids"

i wish he'd get a trip so people could filter him
>>
>>46412901
It's Teldrassil, looking back to Darkshore and beyond. The norther mountains to the left, and Ashenvale's peaks to the right. With the sun setting over the ridgeline.
>>
File: 3D-Night_Elf.jpg (242KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3D-Night_Elf.jpg
242KB, 768x1024px
Night elves in bikinis is so fucking stupid fapbait
>>
>>46412905
they are undead, therefore already died.
Non of the lines you quoted have any relation with the fact.

There's no official "resurrection" ever, merely stated its impossible to resurrect the same way as players did in WC3 or WOW.
I am throwing you a bone and you just ignore it, how typical.

and your definition have 0 value what so ever, its just head canon.
I am not "Definiing dead" at all. the game says they are dead, so they are dead. i don't make definition of death.
stop projecting your action on me.

It is impossible to cure undeath, prove me wrong.
I'd like you to actually provide evidence once.
>>
>>46412929
lol dude you're embarrassing yourself>>46412942
>>46412964
>>
>>46412994

case in point
>>
File: Tyrande10.jpg (25KB, 273x347px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande10.jpg
25KB, 273x347px
>>46412976
Isn't there an absurdly high res version of this somewhere, too?

Also, wiki has the pic with white outfit referenced earlier.
>>
>>46412942
>>46412964
Yeah its so much better to post incorrect lore as facts.
Its like we don't have enough of those junks in fanfic sites.
>>
>>46412344
"Take this time to consider your past deeds."
>That glorious background music that plays when you play her in Hearthstone
Has to be one of the most badass cards to play, just for her battlecry intro. It gives me the 'oh shit' feeling that playing Legendaries should have.
>>
>>46412964
you ARE worthless and should kill yourself.
>>
>>46413010

Looks like Tyrande has a serious case of AYYYY LMAO face.
>>
>>46413038
I always thought Tirion's is the best.
"put your faith in the light!"

Paletress is just not consistent enough to feel threatening.
>>
>>46413017

nobody is saying anything about incorrect lore

only the manner in which the discussions over lore are held

if someone freaks out like an autist everytime someone disagrees with them, they shit up the thread and bring the quality of posts down

need to self-moderate and call out the bad apples who think arguing like a spergy retarded 15 year old is a good idea
>>
>>46413061
I meant less about the actual impact on the board and more the sound that she plays as you play her.

Even if she's reliant on RNG, I tend to try and fit her into my priest decks. She's fun and she can wreck a control matchup.
>>
>>46413074
if someone post 15 post saying the exact same thing it also brings the post quality down
which is what people keep posting hte same question is doing.
which you seem perfectly fine with.

I assume you are just one of those guys who thinks posting 15 similar post to swarm the thread is a good idea.
>>
>>46413017
Have you ever considered possibility that you're in fact wrong and assumptions you hold are incorrect? You should try that sometimes m8.
>>
>>46412584
Used to be, but being a female Draenei only gets you ERP requests.
>>
>>46413084
A lot of legendaries have their own theme and all of them have voice.
So The threat feel usually comes from how scary the card is.

Tirion and Varian have good sound works and is very scary to see dropped.
Paltress's legendaries are too deluded in strength these days.
>>
>>46413105
If I am wrong and the data I have is incorrect then surely my opponent can find the correct one and correct me.

Non of them have accomplished that.
Hell non of them have provided anything canon writing.
>>
File: 1447034782389.jpg (240KB, 683x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1447034782389.jpg
240KB, 683x1000px
So here I go, I did my first modifications on wowpedia

Hope I won't get banned by some autistic moderator
>>
>>46413104

you're making baseless assumptions about what i do/do not support

that other guy was debating and making his case in a reasonable tone. he wasn't called out because he wasn't sperging.

you flipped out because you seem to have trouble handling civilized discourse over a prolonged period of time

just because the guy you were debating with wasn't called out doesn't mean people support his argument. it just means he wasn't being an asshole about it.
>>
File: gobportrait.jpg (181KB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gobportrait.jpg
181KB, 673x1000px
>How do you make a likable goblin? Most of them are annoying little shits that go "gold gold gold, tinker tinker tinker, EXPLOSIONS"- completely two-dimensional.
>Playing as shortstack fapbait doesn't count.
>Green text is a must.
>>
File: 1458429882501.png (557KB, 908x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1458429882501.png
557KB, 908x1920px
>>46413173
> make a shortstack fapbait that's not just interested into gold, tinkering and explosions
done
>>
>>46413172
You are bitching about someone going nuts but not bitching about repeat posting.
Its not a assumption, its a observation.

Yeah because all he does is keep posting the same thing ,requesting source while never provide one of his own.
And since you obviously enjoy this posting style, why not just flood the thread with it?
This way we can never talk about anything and still have a full thread.
>>
>>46413154
>Hell non of them have provided anything canon writing.
Neither have you.

The problem is that answer to the question depends how metaphysics of the setting work. You made a claim like you know that, then struggled to find support for your idea.
Yet there seem to be people in lore itself (the tauren alchemists for instance) who try to find cure, albeit without success.

If you do have meta knowledge to the effect of whether or not it is possible to transition from undeath to life from credible source, you failed to deliver it.
>>
File: goblin druid.jpg (507KB, 751x1101px) Image search: [Google]
goblin druid.jpg
507KB, 751x1101px
>>46413173
Make a goblin shaman who legitimately wants to learn the old ways of shamanism.
>>
>>46413173
>>Playing as shortstack fapbait doesn't count.

Why the fuck does that not count?
>>
>>46413237
Yeah you can keep claiming I struggle to find support when you have non all you want.
I guess you people really love the feeling of "I win because I say so!".

Yes, lore character tries to find the cure they don't have the meta knowledge of it being incureable.
BZ, and players who read their articles and twitters, do.
Your argument makes no sense.

Yeah because I have to deliver everything while all you need to do is open your mouth, what a wonderful life.
Since even Naruu failed to save someone from death.
Why don't you go try find a occasion that happens?
>>
>>46413263
I love me some shortstack fapbait
>>
>>46413263

When did Medivh reincarnate as a goblin girl?
>>
>>46413137
don't RP on retail, bruh
oh what the fuck am I kidding, private servers do that too. But private servers are marginally better than retail RP as their staff actually will do stuff about bad RP and whatnot
>>
>>46413137
that must feel horrible, creating a unique character only to be continuously petitioned for lewd acts.
f-list?
>>
>>46413358
You can do it if you grab Atiesh before WoTLK and race changed into a female goblin.
>>
File: 1458427243204.jpg (36KB, 493x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458427243204.jpg
36KB, 493x800px
>>46413314
Because it doesn't make for any lasting appeal outside of those who love shortstacks. And I do love them, don't get me wrong but I just want to make a more cohesive character.

Stubby green sexpots don't really offer a lot in terms of being treated seriously, either.
>>
>>46412311
Are there any stories that feature the story of the incompetent who is put in charge of everything from the point of view of the incompetent? I think it's actually and interesting theme to explore. I mean it really must suck.
>>
>>46413373
Played a draenei since BC. Never had someone "proposition" me OOCly anywhere outside of Moon Guard's Goldshire.
>>
>>46413399
The WoW PC.

I mean, they DID help put Stitches together.
>>
If Sylvanis gets offed who would take over the Forsaken? The only person in faction I can think of would be Blightcaller.

Since the Scourge is back, I think it would be interesting if KT absorbed it since he would be a hillarious faction leader. But that would make the horde too powerful maybe if it was ostensibly the horde and the scourge v the alliance.
>>
>>46413424
They also helped to revive Hakkar.

Yeah there's a vanilla quest chain where you collect everything for Jin'do and then he flew off to zul'gurub.
>>
>>46412776
Made all the more funny because she didn't wear white until she was getting plowed by Malfurion.
>>
>>46413399
not sure if this counts, but jarod in the WotA trilogy by Knaak is similar to what you are talking about
>>
>>46413329
>BZ, and players who read their articles and twitters, do.
Alright, I bow to your superior knowledge that comes with position of the sage of lost tweets. It definitely happened and you're not obligated to spoonfeed me or prove your statements at all. I just hope you're at least honest with yourself.

>Naaru
literally a cameo quest done in memory of person dying of real life plague. Not good source of fluff. Additionally taking the guy personally into the Light was almost certainly a better fate than merely patching him back up so he can get himself killed again.
>>
>>46413427
Considering Sylvanas has built the Forsaken around worshiping her (I mean, their symbol is literally her face for fuck's sake), there are very, very few that have the kind of star-power needed to fill her shoes if she gets offed. It could have been her banshee gal pal, but said banshee does nothing except float near her and give you a quest reward for returning Alleria's locket to Sylvanas.

On the bright side, Nathanos is voiced in Legion and his voice is pretty wicked.

Spoilers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfMnU4VLOU
>>
>>46413420
that's good to hear
Goldshire RP isn't really even RP. It's more like a version of F-list that's got physically moving avatars that are limited to the warcraft races than anything else.
>>
>>46413061
Varian's BEHOLD THE ARMIES OF STORMWIND with the Stormwind theme playing is good too
>>
>>46413399
>>46413424
>>46413443

Oh and they did give Kel'Thuzad's phylactery back into the hand of she cult of the damned.
>>
To be fair, the PC assisting the villain is deception via omission.
>>
>>46413529
Well you have to admit there's something strange about that hermit that sends you on bizarre errands...

Then again, those XP...

Also, wasn't there a quest chain in TBC Shadowmoon Valley where you assembled one of the bosses?
>>
>>46413386

Why would anyone race change into a female goblin?
>>
>>46413492
Their symbol is a broken porcelain mask, not her face

>>46413427
Leonid Barthalomew. Have him rejoin the horde and lead the shattered forsaken down the path of righteousness now that the queen of terribly written characters is dead
>>
>>46413379
I have one, but no profile for that particular character.
>>
>>46413586
you help Teron Gorefiend find a bunch of his shit and then he calls you a fag and tells you to go to BT and 1v1 him
>>
>>46413427
Calia Menethil

Make Lordaeron great again
>>
>>46413137

This literally never happens either to me or any of my guildies. Do people seriously get random ERP propositions out of thin air?
>>
>>46413738
I did frequently enough for it to be an annoyance, I think I'm probably having some bias because I remember the annoyance more than the actually good RP I got.
>>
>>46413515
That one is player incompetance. Its even mentioned in the quest text that you should destroy it iirc. Dat crafty lich has his claws in everything, to him it went just as planned
>>
>>46413907
Well, if there's one thing that can be relied on, it's player characters being morons.
>>
>>46413849

Did you run any kind of RP addon like one of those that lets you write long profiles? That may be cause for attraction.
>>
>>46413953
I did, but I don't think anybody actually read it. Female Draenei or not, I'm pretty sure the broken horn and half her face disfigured by burn scars would've stood out as unattractive otherwise.
>>
>>46414000

Weird. As I said I played on RP servers since back in vanilla and even had some sex dress female characters running around but never got propositioned or anything.
>>
File: 1372759575115.gif (5MB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
1372759575115.gif
5MB, 337x600px
>>46414000
>implying anyone looks at the face
Also
>implying hardened veterans of demon wars are not somebody's fetish
>>
>>46414019
Might've just been poor luck or a bad server. This was in like 2011. I still like the character, though.

>>46414069
I... guess?????
>>
>>46414111

Is your character a waifu? or waifuable?
>>
File: 1450647109569.jpg (374KB, 1629x2421px) Image search: [Google]
1450647109569.jpg
374KB, 1629x2421px
>>46414325
not that guy, but my character is my ultimate waifu
>>
>>46414325
She's kind of sour and curmudgeonly. Extremely young for a Draenei, relates more with humans and Dwarves than others of her own kind. Retribution Paladin, disfigured face, a lot of suppressed anger.
>>
File: 1301931980569.jpg (170KB, 590x799px) Image search: [Google]
1301931980569.jpg
170KB, 590x799px
>>46414325
It was female draenei, what do you think?
>>
File: high elf longears.jpg (52KB, 734x996px) Image search: [Google]
high elf longears.jpg
52KB, 734x996px
>>46411621
Giving High elves lore means that a playable Alliance race doesn't get any lore. That was one of several complaints about the MoP storylines.
>>
>>46414380

Isn't a bit bizarre to be roleplaying your own sex fantasy?
>>
>>46414522
I thought everyone did the same
>>
File: sargeras.jpg (160KB, 745x991px) Image search: [Google]
sargeras.jpg
160KB, 745x991px
>>46412063
The entire Night Elf race is written as incompetent.

>>46412231
Hence why I won't be surprised when the Titan soul is ripped Sargeras 2.0 and not Elune or the Earthmother. All-powerful being? Gonna be a guy in a Jesus metaphor.
>>
>>46414537

Sounds a bit masturbatory but IDK
>>
>>46411524

How that's new-fangled mortality and shortened lifespan working out for them?
>>
Anyone else think Legion could have been avoided if Khadgar had just ported us out?
>>
File: metzen and orcs.jpg (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
metzen and orcs.jpg
155KB, 600x600px
>>46412371
Why write for an Alliance hero when you can write about hoe badass Orcs are?
>>
>>46412252
>Jaina is pretty good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Jaina should have been aborted, the world would have been an infinitely better place.
>>
>>46412978
>There's no official "resurrection" ever
Meanwhile, at the Scarlet Monastery:

>The problem with the Scarlet Crusade is that they keep coming back, even after death. Behind those resurrections is High Inquisitor Whitemane. With her death, so goes the Crusade.

Source: Lilian Voss, Blades of the Anointed quest
>>
>>46413471
Blizzard explained time and again why wow heroes dies for good when they die.
There are thing you need to do yourself, not tell people to feed you everything while refusing to provide a single source for your argument.

And therw fore there's never a case of undead being brought back to life.
If you want to argue otherwise show people your proof.
>>
>>46414673
Well her vagina is cursed.
>>
>>46414590
Well, they started fucking each other five times per day, so..
>>
>>46414676
Yeah and remember the guy who got plague on northend?

Quest is not always Canon, especially given by a in story character who lack meta knowledge.
Should learn that by now
>>
>>46414726
And everything around them.
>>
>>46414726

Not really? I mean, most male night elves are still sleeping.

So I suppose that's a -lot- of Bestiality going on.

Which is find, because Dryads.

Cross-species relationships aren't going to work outside of rape, because much like the Draenei, the Nelves see everyone else as barely cognizant animals.
>>
>>46414390

It was probably the horsecock that did it, anon
>>
>>46414726
>>46414749
Great, all I can imagine is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6rkXGikuNA coming from Teldrassil, slightly muffled by distance.
>>
>>46414685
>Blizzard explained time and again why wow heroes dies for good when they die.
Did they also explain the Burning Crusade intro cutscene where the blood elf priest resurrects that dead orc?

>>46414747
>Quest is not always Canon
If quest text isn't canon, then what is? How are players supposed to know that Lilian Voss doesn't know jack shit about resurrection? Are we also supposed to assume that Terenas "resurrecting" the raid during the Lich King fight is now not technically resurrection? Blizzard devs aren't exactly a trustworthy source of "canon" when it comes to lore statements since they contradict, retcon, and rewrite shit constantly.
>>
File: 1458854460763.jpg (265KB, 1600x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1458854460763.jpg
265KB, 1600x1233px
>>46414835
not that guy you're arguing with, but for me in the Burning Crusade intro it's a flash resurrection, like defibrillation
>>
>>46414803
No horsecock, but I forgive you for making that assumption because holy shit, I think I'm the only person with a female Draenei character who doesn't have a horsecock.
>>
>>46414665
Bitches like you turned WoD into shit before it was even released.
>MUH ORC FATIGUE
>>
File: Warcraft fast food.jpg (138KB, 569x720px) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft fast food.jpg
138KB, 569x720px
>>46415014
It was shit the moment its concept was announced, and destroyed everything Orcfags loved about Warcraft orcs.
>>
>>46414726
>>46414749
>tfw you will never participate in Kaldorei fertility rites
why live?

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1901203 (nsfw obv.)
>>
>>46414835
Yeah, player character game mechanic.

Official publications and BZ's blue posts.
Quest texts has being retconed or just ignored too many times and they made too many joke quests.

There's no offical statement on most of WoTLK's final raid fight. Player characters are in a fuzzy canon position so it's unknown how it actually went.

And where is your undead made alive example anyway?
still can't find one?
>>
>>46415123
I'm a different anon and not referring to reversing undeath, merely the general concept of resurrection.
>>
Last thread someone mentioned RPing as a Scarlet Crusade spinoff. Are you still around? The Scarlet March? Which server? I want to find my old bros T_T
>>
>>46413945
Or doing whatever somebody tells them if you get epix. Seriously, all the Legion would need to do to destroy Azeroth is to put big yellow explanation marks above the heads of some demons and have them tell a bunch of morons they'll give them some pretty purple trinkets if they help them destroy the world.
>>
>>46415153
BZ never made a explanation of how resurrect can be successful.

While the spell seem to exist, many lore characters still died when it would easily saved the day. ( such as Varian's wife and Carine)
The resurrection is always in game but no in writing.
>>
>>46411815
They may have been "evil" but you could still sympathize with their motives if not their methods.

Then cataclysm came along.
>>
>>46411815
No they weren't

I mean, when they were being handled poorly they were, but there were plenty of relatable, decent forsaken in pre-Cata WoW

I remember the small group working with a tuaren druid in Silverpine attempting to cure the corruption that had taken the forest. The forsaken in the Ghostlands were pretty cool as well
>>
>>46415379
No you missed what I met.
"Forsaken" is a faction of the undead that's largely comopsed of "Undead with their own mind".
But Forsaken is a faction, not a race.
There are Undeads with their own mind that's not affiliated Forsaken, Like Barthalomew or Alonsus Faol

Forsaken as a faction is evil as fuck.
but not all the conscious undeads are bad guys.
Got what I mean?
>>
>>46415257
I'm pretty sure most of Warcraft's lore could've been avoided if people resisted the urge to listen to the evil voice coming from the spooky glowing artifact that told them to take it / put it on their heads / in their butts.
>>
>>46415458
I know, but what I meant was that the forsaken faction did not comprise solely of evil bastards, there are free undead that are a part of the "forsaken" faction that are decent folk. Hell, prior to Cataclysm even their leader was "dark grey" rather than "black" in terms of morality
>>
>>46415379
>the small group working with a tuaren druid in Silverpine attempting to cure the corruption that had taken the forest

>implying they weren't studying the corruption to send their findings back to UC while humouring the tauren

Come on.
>>
>>46415458
Forsaken refers to all undead not under the control of the Lich King. It's a faction as well, seeing as how some non-undead can be affiliated with it such as pre-treason Varimathras.
And how do we know that the cited helpful undead are not part of the Forsaken faction?
>>
>>46412230

I do wonder how they'll make Maiev work come HOTS. A lot of her iconic abilities have equivalents already. Like how Sylvanas has her poison dagger.
>>
>>46415545
Sure, if you want to believe that

I choose to believe otherwise, because the Forsaken could either be the most interesting or most boring faction, and it all depends on whether or not they're all evil all the time or are just as varied as everyone else
>>
>>46415009

So that's why she is surly and grouchy.

Horsecock envy.
>>
>>46415616
Zeratul has her entire skill set other than Avatar of Vengence, so it's hard to say if she'll get in at all
>>
>>46415763
>>46415616
They can just copy templar assassin from dota with a shadowmeld+blink synergy
>>
>>46415763

Well, she wasn't really as stealth-happy as he was but yeah, that's part of the issue. They'll need to find a non-assassin role for her if they want to get her in but Sylvanas has serious overlap if they go specialist.

Maybe go with a very mobile warrior instead? She does wear some fantastic armour.

Sorta like how Artanis is technically a warrior but has a strong damage game.
>>
>>46415861
>They'll need to find a non-assassin role for her
No
>>
>>46415524
yes just their faction is still evil.
There's no rule saying there can't be good guy working in a evil faction
(Actually I think its a fiction cliche at this point)

Sylvanus was already very evil pre-cata, just her evil is directed on someone way more evil (Lich King) so it seems justified.

>>46415606
No it doesn't, forsaken is refering to the faction under command of sylvanus.
There are free-will undeads that were never called or affiliated with forsaken, such as Meryl Felstorm or Morbent fel.

Because Barthalomew stated he left the forsaken because of Sylvanaus going nuts, and Alonsus Faol broke off from scourge before Sylvanus even started her war, and he was working with the Allliance.
>>
>>46415909

Why not? They found an assassin role for the Demon Hunter for the game, when the D3 Demon Hunter hero was the Tanky hero for Night Elves (Dodging + AOE damage aura)
>>
>>46415616
Possibly a CC focussed trait, increasing damage dealt to CC'd targets, rest of her kit would be a mix of targeted blink gap closers and Auto attack enhancements. Ult puts the target in a cage that slowly wheels the target back to the core, other is some sort of hunt related passive where Maiev targets someone as her charge and deals increased damage against that target.
>>
>>46415949
So why is "pay evil unto evil" ok for Illidan but wrong for Sylvanas?
>>
>>46415964
Doesn't mean they should turn the warden into a warrior.
>>
>>46415993
Because Illidan was trying to do the right thing, he just kept fucking up.
>>
>>46415993
because Illidan never killed Kil'jaeden and then started genociding people with WMDs
>>
>>46415993
First of all, Illidan really didn't do anything EVIL to fight the legion, he still just grab his blades and give it a go.

Second of All, Sylvanus is called for all the bullshits she pulled after Cata, not before.
Actually we never talked about Sylvanus's action in this thread.
>>
>>46416034
I find that justification weak.

Of course, my reasoning for arguing is petty as hell, I'm just defending 12-year-old me's thoughts of the Forsaken.

"Oh boy! We can be ugly rotting undead, and not be bad guys! That's so cool!"

Then Blizzard continuously and relentlessly went out of their way to crush my dreams
>>
>>46416050
>>46416073
You're referencing post-Cata stuff, that post is clearly referring to pre-Cata stuff
>>
>>46415993
because the alliance players refuse to accept that they deserve to be plagued unto undeath for opposing the Banshee Queens will.
>>
>>46416007

Why not? She's heavy armoured and her job was literally imprisoning a person when HOTS warriors often have a heavy crowd control focus.

>>46415983

A CC focus would suit her well. Stun+Poison on her dagger throw, a blink that grants her Resistant for a little bit after each jump and her aoe daggers with a small slow.

Not the toughest warrior but disgusting at getting into the backline and ruining positioning.

First ult is shoving a guy in a prison for a rather long-duration (For HOTS) immobilize. Have it later upgrade to be much longer range or make them cause less damage while in it or something.

I could see her turning into, rather than summoning, the Avatar of Vengence for a while as her second ult. Invincibility + AOE damage (With the visual for it being spirits attacking every hero in range of it)
>>
>>46416226
Give her a passive that increases damage on CC'd enemies, but only give her one or two limited CCs. Encourage team building. Give her fantastic burst in the hands of a good player and great team.
>>
>>46416297

Yeah. Depends a lot if you want her more killy or controlly.

Either way, her + Uther makes people sad.
>>
>>46416381
Uther generally makes people sad as long he's paired with someone who even tangientally benefits from lots of stuns and great heals.
>>
>>46416759

Point taken. I do have an undying love for his Holy Shock talent. Lovely long range, plenty respectable damage and not a skill shot so you can easily finish off a runner.
>>
Does Sylvanas still use banshees to mind control people?
>>
File: WoW - Night Elf Art.jpg (746KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoW - Night Elf Art.jpg
746KB, 1024x768px
>>46412976
Here allow me to assist you.
>>
>>46416863
No, she found it better to have her banshees reoccupy elven bodies to become Dark Rangers. You can find a scant few floating around, but it's mostly just Dark Rangers now.
>>
>>46417361
>worksafe version
>can still see her nips, pubes and labia

Great job.
>>
File: 1438979134529.jpg (202KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438979134529.jpg
202KB, 1440x900px
I'd like it if, in WoW, Forsaken had the option to have the Chinese version of their model (i.e. without exposed elbows/knees/etc.) It stands to reason that the newer Forsaken would be in better condition.

That, and I just want to be fully armored when playing a warrior or death knight- having fully exposed bones makes no sense unless you died in whatever you happen to be wearing, and even less sense if you're wearing plate armor.

I just want to be metal from head to toe like orc or human DKs.
On a related note, why do trolls hate shoes so damn much?
>>
>>46417477
I wouldn't mind cuddling with that zombie
>>
Are there any Slaves lurking this thread?
>>
>>46417582
QT ZOM-B
>>
>>46417477
>why do trolls hate shoes so damn much?
Blizzard would rather redesign the entire vanilla Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms before creating textures for Troll shoes.
>>
>>46417593
cyka cyka xaxaxaxa
>>
>>46417365

Only the banshees that were actually high elf rangers in life became dark rangers. The miscellaneous non-fighter banshees still hang around here and there.
>>
File: WoW - Forsaken.jpg (174KB, 931x858px) Image search: [Google]
WoW - Forsaken.jpg
174KB, 931x858px
>>46417477
Yes I am with you anon. I also don't like the whole hunchback and large amount of decay the human forsaken has going on. I mean the decay would make sense if the forsaken has been dead for some time before being resurrected, but it makes almost zero sense for someone that just died. I wish we are able to customize the forsaken and make it picture related to yours and mine, giving them more variety in looks.
>>
>>46417477
>>46417667
Oh just be honest with it Anons, you just want to have sexy lady-corpses to ogle.
>>
>>46411546
what does paladin's ultimate do then?
>>
File: 1457997960228.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457997960228.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>46417667
>>46417744
I just don't think it's fair that Sylvanas and her dark rangers are the only ones who're intact.

Also, wholly skeletal Forsaken. Why wouldn't they be a thing? More customization is always good- especially considering the absolutely abysmal amount that WoW offers as it is.
>>
File: c05.gif (922KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
c05.gif
922KB, 480x270px
>>46417750
Stop asking inconvenient questions!
>>
>>46417582
I wouldn't mind putting that zombie into a stasis field, capturing her essence into a soulstone and and lock her body into lattice of arcane energies and then flooding the necrotic tissue with nature magic to reignite the biochemical processes and rejuvenate it before sterilizing the now active tissue by saturating it with Light and washing away remnants of necromantic binding enchantment and finally reintroduce the host from the soulstone
>>
>>46413173
>Be Goblin tinker
>Discover a devastating sideeffect of generations upon generations worth of kajamite consumption where the nervous system gradually desensitises and shuts off
>This affects the heart especially
>Must conduct complicated and expensive experiments in order to research a cure or at least a treatment, so making money when- and wherever possible is close second priority
>Have to survive on bursts of adrenaline to keep heartrate up, so play with sensitive explosives to give me that "kick" at least once a day

Or

>Be Goblin mage
>Have traumatic experience where close friends and family perish in a raging fire and you see EVERYTHING
>Develop obsession with fire and flammable objects and how they "work" in order to control it
>Still be terrified of open fires, even if you cast them yourself with spells
>Live in a vicious cycle of trying to master the source of your fear, but your fear being renewed every time you face the source
>>
File: CL04zg3UkAAskzV.png (342KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CL04zg3UkAAskzV.png
342KB, 600x600px
>Holy val'kyr best waifu

Odyn's a cunt, but his golden winged ladies are pretty cool. I hope we get one as a follower.
>>
>>46411546
>Resurrection don't work that way in lore.
>Once you died you are basiclly dead.
There's a quest where an APPRENTICE shaman revives her half-eaten master with the standard shaman Rez spell in Borean Tundra.

>>46411620
Spirit healers specifically bring back anyone whose time it isn't yet.

>>46411543
That's not the Well, the Well is the size of a decent inland sea according to the actual Maps in the very same book.
>>
>>46418599
>Odyn's a cunt

Just doin what needs doin.
Remember, Odyn was right.
>>
>>46411927
Tyrande's last major military threat was the War of the Shifting Sands.

Everything else was crushing Satyr holdouts and Harpy nests using her vastly superior forces or scaring off superstitious Centaur that wandered into her lands.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (518KB, 950x594px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
518KB, 950x594px
>>46418808
Doesn't look like much of an inland sea
>>
>>46412042
>Still find it funny that they made the laughing skulls, green skinned trolls
Yeah but they also made them allied.

The Laughing Skull and Bleeing Hollower were both pretty troll like, thunderaxe tribe also had a lot of "Throwing axed and spears which is pretty troll like.

>>46412133
It does specifically say the ones in the Scourge were raised by the Scourge rather than recruited from the spirits left by the Sundering.

>>46412427
>Twitter for lorelogy.
Deleted his twitter a year or two ago, get an archive link.
>>
>>46412721
>Maybe they've changed it because Tirion Fordring is now the fourth horseman, which would disappoint me- I would much rather have Whitemane as the "holy" horseman than them.
Sally is just going to be the Horsewoman like Lady B.

Tition is Zielek

>>46412273
I am pretty sure that's a fan model daerone makes a lot of fan models IIRC.

>>46413443
>Yeah there's a vanilla quest chain where you collect everything for Jin'do and then he flew off to zul'gurub.
Are you sure you don't mean the Cata chain where you revive Jin'do?
>>
>>46418980
You know, the idea of revolving door afterlife is pretty good for an MMO and its torrent of expansion and recurring villains.

In that light killing Rhonin and rest of Theramore with a literal magical retcon bomb seems excessively savage.
>>
>>46417477
>I'd like it if, in WoW, Forsaken had the option to have the Chinese version of their model (i.e. without exposed elbows/knees/etc.) It stands to reason that the newer Forsaken would be in better condition.
I wonder what that joke "MAYBE I'LL INVENT FORSAKEN WITH ELBOWS!" was in the chinese version.
>>46417667
I actually like the visible bones, but wish that bone color and flesh color were not related.

>>46418956
Chronicles changed it back to an inland sea.

>>46419119
There was noting retconny about the Mana bomb, I don;'t get how people thought it fucked with time or souls/
>>
>>46419180
it exploded so hard that theramore in AUs got destroyed.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.