[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Monkeys Quest 49

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 31

File: Dirty monkeys.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty monkeys.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
{Previous threads http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=space+monkey
movelist with updated PLs: http://pastebin.com/c4WftYiC }

It takes the better part of a week for Risel and Raditz to arrive home. Their ship gusting down on the lawn with the usual whoosh of dying engines.

Teito showed up to greet them as well, a significant bump now showing through her shirt, "So, what are the odds Ris is preggers too?" She grins, "Come on, nobody but those two and... well, Nail's not going to be keeping them busy with conversation, now is he?"

"Give it a minute." You shrug, watching as the ramp descends.

Nail descends first, massaging his temples, "Space-Christ, you'll need to hose down the upholstery." He groans, "It's like a a thousand space rabbits were in there."

Gross. "Still, thanks for having our back Nail."

He shrugs, "Eh, no biggie, I miss anything big?"

"Well, there was a genocidal bug thing from the future that wanted to kill all life and was stronger than a Super Saiyan, oh, and Frieza came back as a robot. Kicked both their asses though. Also, the rest of the Namekians moved home to Namek, except Dende."

Nail blinks slowly a few times, "Alright, sure, why not? If you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch some sleep."

He trots off towards the greenhouse, as the two Saiyans descend, Risel waving from Raditz arms, held princess style, and sure enough, she's got a sizeable bump around her midsection.

"Called it." Teito whispers, nudging you with her elbow.

You roll your eyes, "Kabuya, good to see you." Raditz nods, setting his partner down. "You'll be glad to hear that we're off scott-free with the Patrol."

"Sweet." Teito laughs, "Blank slate, now all the planets we blow up can go on a new rapsheet."

>Teito, no.
>Speaking of, who wants to go on space raids with me some time?
>So... thought of any names yet?
>Write in
>>
>>44878172

Only the bad planets, though. Maybe PTO remnants or something.

>>
>>44878172
>>
>>44878172
>It takes the better part of a week for Risel and Raditz to arrive home. Their ship gusting down on the lawn with the usual whoosh of dying engines.
Can't they just move the ship immediately with IT?
>>
>>44878266

Might be difficult to IT big objects over very long distances in addition to people.

Also, maybe they wanted a vacation or something.
>>
>>44878172
>>
>>44878172
>>Speaking of, who wants to go on space raids with me some time?

Sup Chuckles
>>
>>44878468
Not much, constantly fearing my power will go out thanks to a freak storm
>>
>>44878547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_WjQbD1rC8
>>
>>44878172
supporting >>44878210
>>
File: Risel.jpg (121KB, 559x688px) Image search: [Google]
Risel.jpg
121KB, 559x688px
"Speaking of, who wants to go on space raids with me?" You ask.

Everyone seems surprised at the question. "Thought you'd given that up?" Teito asks, gesturing around at the house, "Living in the lap of luxury and all."

"Apparently not." You reply, "Always keen to stretch my legs, now come on, who's on board."

The girls exchange looks, "Maybe after the kids?" Risel sighs, "Radi, you wanna go?"

He shrugs, "Sure, I've been getting a little rusty not to mention Goku's softness rubbing off on me. I could use a little fire and blood to get my edge back."

"Sweet, I'll let you know when it's set up." You nod, "Now, for the real important question...." You lean over, hooking an arm around Teito's neck. "What are you calling the kids?" You ask, dead serious.

Teito answers first, "Jasmine. Yamcha picked the name out, thought it was pretty." She scratches her chin, "Maybe Jazz if it's a boy?"

Risel snorts behind her hand, "Well, we've got Seruri if it's a girl and Fava if it's a boy." She pats Raditz' arm, "Hopefully they'll grow up big and strong and turn into a super saiyan like daddy."

"Still... feels weird being called that." Raditz mumbles.

"Well, you can't be worse of a father figure than your dad." Teito remarks, "Hero he may be, but from everything you said, he's kind of a deadbeat."

Raditz grunts, still looking uncertain, "Right, hey, Kabuya, how's your runt doin-"
>>
He's interrupted by Bra flying full tilt into his head, managing to stagger him back an inch. "Auntie Rissie, you're back!" The girl chirps, latching herself around Risel's neck.

"Good to see you too." She murmurs, as Raditz massages his forehead. "You're gonna have to go to school soon, aren't you? My you're getting old."

Bra pouts at the question. "Yeah..."

Teito scoffs, "Well, if any kids pick on you, you can handle them yourself, right?" She ruffles Bra's hair, "Show 'em what happens when you mess with a Saiyan kid."

Bulma's arms wrap around you waist. "Ahem? Mama, what's our policy on getting bullied?" She asks.

>Just don't break anything and you're fine
>Tell me, and I'll go beat their parents up for raising a bully
>Tell a teacher, but don't be a doormat
>Write in
>>
>>44879089
>>
>>44879089
>>
>>44879089
Coulda sworn we already said one in the past chuckles.
>>
>>44879089
>>
>>44879089
>Write in
"Escalation of force. Tell a teacher, don't be a doormat. They try something physical, don't break anything."
>>
>>44879089
>Tell a teacher, but don't be a doormat
>If the teachers don't do anything, don't break anything and you'll be fine.
>Don't forget to tell me if anything happens.
>>
>>44879371
>>44879400
Pussies.
>>
Can we declare a war before we hit a planet with a raid?
Like, get Risel to put in the paperwork with the PTO so it's a legal war, maybe 5 minutes before we make planetfall and hit atmo?

Risel and Raditz went through a lot of effort clearing our name; I don't want to throw all of that away in just a month.
>>
>>44879089
>>
>>44879430

Well, if we want to try a white-hat type of planetary raid, we could try seeing if the Galactic Patrol has any big threats that they need taken care of but lack the power to deal with.

There's gotta be plenty of infighting and warlords rising up in the ashes of the PTO, and it's likely that they're going to secure strongholds for themselves and all that. While they're no longer really unified or have the Cold Family backing them, the more powerful or more charismatic warlords could still be too much for the GP to handle.
>>
>>44879430
We're dressing up in costumes.
>>
>>44879430
>paperwork with the PTO
Dammit, I meant GP.
File paperwork with the GP so that our raids are part of a legal war that started 15 minutes ago.
>>
File: Teito.jpg (111KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
Teito.jpg
111KB, 599x667px
You shoot her a grin, "Just don't break anything and you're fine."

Bulma groans, "Kabuya, no."

"Bra, yes!" You nod, your daughter grinning excitedly.

Bulma sighs, "If she get's detention, you're the one picking her up." She moves over to Ris, giving her a hug, "Good to see you're back at least. Say, mind giving me a hand with one of my projects? We salvaged these androids off Dr Gero, figured you could use something for your brain to do, other than sitting out in the country."

Ris nods, "Sure, just as long as you don't expect me to take any all nighters."

Bulma nods, before turning back to Teito, "While I've got you as well, mind taking a look at something..." She glances back at Bra for a second, "Mechanical for me? Need a second set of eyes to make sure I haven't crossed any wires."

She shrugs, "Sure, Yamcha's on tour with his team at the moment, I've got nothing better to do." She scoops up Bulma and they float off towards the lab.

Raditz and Risel both stretch out, yawning loudly. "Gonna hit the hay now." Risel manages to get out, "Good to be back Kabu." She steps forward and kisses your cheek, Raditz giving a nod, before they take to the air, heading back home...

Oh god, the smell from the ship just hit you.

You shut the ramp, reminding yourself to send the cleaning crew in there later. Bra's busy chasing Dr Briefs cat around the garden at least, so she didn't catch it.

You sense someone approaching from behind, turning to find Videl, descending on the lawn with her mother in her hands. "Hey Mrs Briefs."

You guide Miguel to the healing tank, she really is looking better now, she reckons one more round in the tank and she'll try going without it, "Good to hear." You nod, before sealing her in, the SPUG flooding in.

Videl waits excitedly on the lawn, shadow boxing at the air. Seems she's full of energy today.

>You know the drill, gravity training.
>Time you worked on ki blasts
>Endurance training, let's check out a harsher environment
>Write in
>>
>>44879668
>Let's go to Lava World!
>>
>>44879668
>>
>>44879668
>>Endurance training, let's check out a harsher environment
>>
>>44879668
>>
>>44879668
>>
>>44879668
>>
>>44879668
>>
File: PopoPocoVillage.png (550KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
PopoPocoVillage.png
550KB, 720x540px
You wave in her direction, "Come on, we're doing some Endurance training today. Let's see how you do in a harsher environment."

She cracks her knuckles excitedly, "Hell yeah, I can take it!"

You take to the air, pulling out your scouter, you look around for... there! Bunbuku Island!

It's a short flight, just a little over the sea, before you come upon a small island, largely dominated by an enormous mountain, the entire place is stinking hot, as you make your approach toward the top, and it reeks of sulfur.

Sure enough, when you reach the top, an open pool at the peak holds a well of lava, roiling and boiling on itself, about fifty metres below the lip of the crater.

"Alright kid, let's see how long you can handle the heat." She nods, flying out over the centre of the pool, thermal gusts blowing upwards every so often, as the planets raw heat pushes itself out, sweat beading on your forehead...

Still, you're been on planets worse than this, extreme heat is something you have to deal with on the run in space.

Sparing a glance over at Videl, she's quickly sweating through her gi, teeth ground together, she keeps herself in the air, holding herself still against the winds blowing from below.

>Just don't push yourself too hard again, got it?
>Tell her to go until she passes out, you can catch her easily.
>Tell her that her dad's getting better.
>Write in
>>
>>44880211

Pacing yourself is just as important as knowing when to push hard. Otherwise you can't push hard when you need to.

>>
>>44880211
>Try to see if you can regulate your body temperature with ki by exhausting all the excess energy off of you real subtly. If Videl has initiative, she'll do the same.
>>
>>44880211
>>
>>44880211
>>
>>44880211
No margin for error here.
>>
>>44880211
>>Just don't push yourself too hard again, got it?
>>
File: kid videl.png (257KB, 774x1033px) Image search: [Google]
kid videl.png
257KB, 774x1033px
You call out to her, "Just don't go pushing yourself too hard this time, got it? You're in a much more dangerous position than the gravity chamber, that lava will melt your skin off your bones."

She gulps, wavering in the air for a few moments, before stealing herself "Y-yeah, got it."

She's starting to panic, might affect her abilities. Best take her mind off of it. "I saw your dad the other day, you know?"

She grunts dismissively, "So? Who cares about him? He's a good for nothing old has-been."

"Videl, come on now. With a little... help, he's really turning himself around. He's gone cold turkey on the booze, he's losing weight AND he's going to study under a great martial arts master... not as great as me, of course, but it's a good start." You pace along the rim of the volcano, "And he's realised how important you and your mother are too him."

She grits her teeth, being blown head over heels by another gust blowing upwards, "I..."

"You could at least give him a chance, when he gets back at least, couldn't you?"

She spits, wiping at her face with her forearm. "I'm just sweaty is all." You can hear her mutter to herself, before, "Fine, I'll give him a shot!"

You nod in approval, deciding to spice up the lesson a little, but how...

>Toss rocks at her, see if she can dodge them
>Sparring lesson, over the pit
>Write in
>>
>>44880700
>Sparring lesson, over the pit
>>
>>44880700
>>Write in
DOOOOOOODGE!!!!
>>
>>44880700
>Write in

Ki control, maybe? If the Z-fighters and various other PTO grunts can use Ki to survive in the coldness & vacuum of space for some time, then Kabu might know how to do so as well. Perhaps it's time to teach Videl how to use Ki to survive in extreme environments by using her Ki?
>>
>>44880700
>Make a big ball of ki that explodes on contact with lava, have her keep it up in the air.
>>
File: DOOOOODGE!.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DOOOOODGE!.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>44880755
I can't help it, Second.
>>
File: baki newspaper 2.jpg (157KB, 800x1304px) Image search: [Google]
baki newspaper 2.jpg
157KB, 800x1304px
>>44880767
>>
>>44880767
Can we make more than one?
>>
File: yujiro ground pound.jpg (175KB, 570x900px) Image search: [Google]
yujiro ground pound.jpg
175KB, 570x900px
>>44880820
Hey, y'all think we could stop an eruption by doing pic related?
>>
>>44880700
>Toss rocks at her, see if she can dodge them
Start with small and slow.
>>
dodging it is then

roll me a d3000
>>
Rolled 2000 (1d3000)

>>44881028
>>
Rolled 786 (1d3000)

>>44881028
>>
Rolled 597 (1d3000)

>>44881028
>>
Rolled 2139 (1d3000)

>>44881028
I do want Videl to get a lot stronger.
>>
Rolled 1266 (1d3000)

>>44881028
>>
You scoop up a few rocks, "Hey Videl? DODGE!"

You heft in her direction, not at full force, but much faster than most humans could handle, Videl weaving left, than right as you follow it up.

"Gonna have to do more than that to catch me off guard!" She wheezes.

Well, if she says so...

You unleash all your rocks in a wide arc, Videl ducking and weaving through them, ocassionally catching one out of the air when she has nowhere to run, while you zip around the lip of the volcano, unleashing from every direction.

She takes a few hits, to be sure, but she powers through them, her speed slowly starting to pick up, she blinks around the air.

She manages to keep this up for the better part of the afternoon, before she has to call it a rest, hovering herself down to rest, she sprawls herself out on the rock, panting desperately, her outfit soaked through and reeking of sweat and sulfur.

"Not bad kid." You nod, "Already feels like you're getting stronger, your strength practically tripled after all that."

She just wheezes somethin unintelligible, "Go take a swim before we leave. Doubt your mom will be happy with the smell."

She nods, gasping air back into her lungs for a few more minutes, before she tosses herself off the mountainside, catching an air current to drift down to the sea.

Glancing around the island, it's actually kinda pretty. Not to bad a vacation spot, if you can ever pry Bulma out of the lab.

The trip home after Videl's cleaned off is a short one, she quickly hurries off to use a shower for added benefit, before returning, running a towel through her hair.

"Hey, uh, Mrs Briefs?" She begins, tugging at her short locks. "I was thinking about growing my hair out... that wouldn't be too much of an issue with my fighting though, would it?"

>Nah, just don't over do it
>Keep it short, don't want it getting grabbed.
>Write in
>>
>>44881565
>>Nah, just don't over do it
>>
>>44881565
>>
>>44881565
Nah I like Videl with short hair.
>>
>>44881565
Could she channel ki through it?
>>
>>44881565
>>
>>44881565

Kind of makes you wonder how Saiyans have all of these outrageous hair styles yet nobody thinks to try to grab their hair.

Are they razor sharp? Or are the protagonist saiyans shrewd enough to know when an opponent is going to try something like that and can follow it up with a fierce counter?
>>
>>44881565
> Nah, just dont overdo it
>>
>>44881565
>>Keep it short, don't want it getting grabbed.
Short hair Videl is best Videl
>>
>>44881565
>>
File: ozotto.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
ozotto.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
Guys. Forgot to tell Nail about...him
>>
File: pigtails.jpg (240KB, 1013x1804px) Image search: [Google]
pigtails.jpg
240KB, 1013x1804px
You ruffle her hair, "Nah, grow it out, just as long as you don't over do it, should be fine." You pluck at your own hair, "No one's ever grabbed a hand full of this mess, and it's longer than yours."

She grins, starting to gush, "Really?CosIwasthinkingmaybethatIcouldgrowitoutreallylongandmaybehavepigtailssometimesandhaveitdowntomyshouldersand-"

You cut her off, "Easy there, don't get too excited alright?" You twist her chin side to side, "Shoulder length should be fine, though you might wanna plait it if you're going into a fight."

She nods, "I will!" She hugs around your waist, "Thanks Kabuya, mom said I had to doublecheck with you first before I could do it." She puts on a nasally impression of her mother, "If you're going to spend so much time on martial arts, you should ask if it will affect your training." She sticks her tongue out playfully towards the lab.

You give her a gentle cuff over the head, "Hey, it was a good idea to ask at least, and don't talk about your mom that way."

She shrugs, "Either way, thanks Kabuya. I'm gonna head out now. Kuriza said I can't beat his highscore in Neon Dragon Smash, and we'll just see about that."
>>
File: Teito oozaru.jpg (90KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Teito oozaru.jpg
90KB, 730x1095px
She takes to the air, promising to come back to pick her mother up, just as Teito emerges, covered in a few grease smudges. "Bulma knows what she's doing." She grins, "That things wired up better than our pods. And the AI's pretty well handled too, from what I can tell." She glances upwards, "Full moon tonight." She notices, "You know, I've never actually been out for one while this little one's been inside me. What happens?"

You think back, "If I recall, the baby changes with you... but don't quote me on that. Though it'd be pretty ridiculous for them to stay the same."

Teito shrugs, "Still, don't think I'll risk it tonight..." She shoots you a grin, "And before you ask, because I know you want too, Risel's godmother." She stops to think, "Hang on though... aren't half breeds supposed to be... whats the word?" She snaps her fingers, thinking, "Infertile?" She stares down at the bump in her gut, "Not like we know, oldest one is Gohan, and he's only, what, nine? Not even hit puberty yet. If it's true though, Risel and Raditz's kid will be the only pureblooded Saiyan left. And then who'll they have a kid with?"

Once more, the quieting fate of the Saiyans future settles over the two of you.

>Eh, we'll wait and see, won't we?
>Maybe we should run some tests, can't hurt
>Write in
>>
>>44882277
>>Maybe we should run some tests, can't hurt
>>
>>44882277
>Write in
Everyone should get a medical check up.
>>
>>44882277
>Maybe we should run some tests, can't hurt
>>Write in
Everyone may as well get a checkup. We've been fighting Tuffle tech, and that stuff can be insidious.
>>
>>44882277

I'll support this: >>44882484

Getting medical checkups aren't a bad thing either. Even more so when you're a part of the richest family in the setting.
>>
>>44882277
>>Maybe we should run some tests, can't hurt
"Worse comes to worse and i'll ask Raditz, Goku, or Nappa to donate for me and Bulma's second kid. Maybe call up Vegeta's brother."
>>
Pull Goku in for health testing.

Including all our god children.

Kabuya's day at the doctors...

Be nice to check Kuriza up too.
>>
>>44882602

How would they even know what to look for in Kuriza?

Maybe we should try to poach or liberate or "liberate" a PTO doctor who has extensive experience with Arcosian physiology and convince him to move to Earth.
>>
>>44882277
> Eh, we'll wait and see, won't we?
> And worst comes to worst, dragon balls could likely fix it
>>
>>44882683
'unno.

I just want to get his heart checked before it explodes when he tries 100%/
>>
So a plan for the future. Maybe talk to Doctor Briefs about mass producing scouters for the earth military. Make it easier for people to identify threat levels and who to call on such emergencies. Buu show up? Call Kabu. Dinosaur man? Call Tien.
>>
File: Mrs Briefs.png (169KB, 430x356px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs Briefs.png
169KB, 430x356px
You scratch your head, watching Dr Briefs cat sidle up to your leg, Bra chasing behind it, the two making a game of trying to grab the others tail. "Maybe we should run some tests? Can't hurt, after all."

Teito nods, "I was thinking something like that. So far we've just been relying on the Namekians too patch us up, but this might be a job for an actual doctor. One with science junk."

"Still, worse comes to worse, I'm sure the Dragon Balls can figure something out, right?" You shrug. "Now come on, have something to eat before you go, the chef's got this this fried octopus thing, freaking delicious."

You scoop your daughter up, freeing the cat to run off, while you head inside. Mrs Briefs is waiting inside, fetching the scientists some beer, "Kabuya darlin' how's things?" She calls, slipping one of the beers down the counter to you.

"Not bad." You shrug, "Still training Videl. Say, would you mind making a doctors appointment for us, when you've got some time? Teito wants to get a checkup, is all. Maybe get Gohan and the other kids in too."

She laughs, laying a hand on Teito's arm, "No worries kids, oh, I know that feeling, every little thing that went wrong when I was pregnant with Tights, I swear it felt like I was gonna have a heart attack."

You crack your beer open, knocking it back, as the staff bring out dinner, hurriedly backing away as the three of you start to eat.

Stomach at least mostly filled, thirst slaked, Mrs Briefs pokes her head back in, "You've got an appointment after the little princesses birthday." She chirps, pinching her grand daughters cheek. "You're gonna be a big girl, right sweetie?"

Bra nods, "I'm gonna be five years old! That's one thousand eight hundred and twenty five days!"
>>
Where'd she pick that up?

Teito gives her a slug in the arm, "Well, I hear Kabs is giving you a more kid friendly fifth birthday than mine. When I turned five... what was it we did?"

You think back... "I believe, that was when we burned down a city on Planet Litt."

She nods, "Oh yeah, Litt. The locals didn't taste very good, but they put up a decent fight."

Bra looks back and forth between the two of you, "Why? Were they meanies?"

>They were going to call Frieza on us, we had to stop them
>Because we could, we're Saiyans
>We used to be... a lot more violent when we were younger.
>Write in
>>
>>44883166
>>We used to be... a lot more violent when we were younger.
>>
>>44883166
>>
>>44883166
>>
>>44883166
>Mommy...Wasn't a very good person before coming here sweety
>>
I'm not sure if this was addressed in a previous thread, but how much are we going to use from GT? Cause I think Kabuya, Teito and Raditz have everything they would need to reach Super Saiyan 4.
>>
>>44883166
>They were going to call Frieza on us, we had to stop them
>>
>>44883372
It might be something like "You have to master at least SSJ2/3" Or meet "Insert power level at base level here"
>>
You pat her head, "We used to be... a lot more violent when we were younger."

Teito sighs and nods, "Admittedly, we were basically monsters, by Earth standards. Drop in, kill half the planet, eat all their food and leave."

Bra nods, taking that in for a moment, before stabbing into the last of her food with a knife, spearing it into her mouth. "Okay!"

Well, she shrugged that off quickly. Teito's stomach is already growling for more food. "Kid knows what he wants." She sighs, as you call the chef back.

By the time she's done, night has well and truly fallen, lurching outside, she takes off towards North City after one last hug.

Tights showed up in the house without warning at some point, you can hear her and Mrs Briefs talking in the other room about something or other, while Bra seems content to curl up on the couch, nose buried in some book.

>Watcha reading kiddo?
>Swing by the lab, see how the nerds are doing.
>See what Tights is here for.
>Write in
>>
>>44883762
>Watcha reading kiddo?
>>
>>44883762
>Watcha reading kiddo?
>>
>>44883762
>>Watcha reading kiddo?
>>
>>44883762
>Watcha reading kiddo?
>>
File: kid_bra_by_luigicuau10-d4eucyh.png (263KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
kid_bra_by_luigicuau10-d4eucyh.png
263KB, 900x677px
You jump over to the couch, "Watcha reading kiddo?" You ask her, sitting her in your lap.

She shuts it, showing you the cover. "Auntie Tights gave it to me, for an early birthday present. She said I might like it. There's a lot of big words though."

"The Time Travelling Teen?" You ask, noting the more than passing resemblance the picture has to someone you know, a sword strapped to the main characters back. "Well, are you liking it?"

She shrugs, "The pictures are funny, there's this girl with purple hair, and she a blue box all over the place, but I don't know what some of the words mean..."

She points to one, and... what the hell does a flux capacitor do? Sounds like something made up.

"Well, if you're enjoying it..." You shrug, "Did you get anything else?"

She nods, "She also got me a pretty dress, with some red polka dots, it's really nice." She stops to think, "Then she promised when I'm older to ask her if I need 'the good stuff' and said she's a cool aunt." She tilts her head up, "I asked her what that means, but she wouldn't say."

Damn it Tights. "I'll tell you when you're older." You sigh. "And don't ask Tights for any good stuff." Kais knows what that means now that she's in with the celebrity crowd.

Bra shrugs it off, going back to her book, while you take some time to pull her hair up into a ponytail.

Placing a kiss on top of her head, you check the clock. "Bed time missy. Don't want to be cranky for your big day tomorrow, now do you?"

She shakes her head, and you tuck her in, rubbing your eyes.

>Check on the nerds
>Get some sleep
>Yell at Tights
>Ask why Tights is giving out presents early
>>
>>44884437
>>Check on the nerds
>>
>>44884437
>Check on the nerds
>>
>>44884437
>Yell at Tights
>>
>>44884437
>Check on the nerds
>Ask why Tights is giving out presents early
>>
>>44884437
>Check on the nerds
Too many all-nighters is bad for the body and the mind.
>>
File: Serioussenbei.png (235KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Serioussenbei.png
235KB, 640x480px
You slip down to the lab, letting yourself in, you find them crowded around one of the tubes. "Oh, you're here." Dr Briefs mutters, "Was just about to call you. We're just about to test activate one of the twins now, we'd like you around, just in case things get out of hand."

You glance around at the group, "You're all sure this is a good idea?" You ask, Frappe and Norimaki both nod, Arale sleeping on the floor next to the latter, Bulma passed out in her computer chair.

Frappe leans in closer, peering at the tubes. "We've made more progress with the brother." He mentions, tapping on the glass window in front of the cyborgs face. "Though we suspect that his power exceeds that of the sisters somewhat."

Norimaki takes a drag of the cigarette he's procured from nowhere, suddenly looking less blobby again. "So beautiful, we're leaving the vote in your hands, we gotta activate one of them to gather more data. Which one'll it be?"

You ignore his attempts at flirting.

>Release the brother, less likely to go nuts
>Release the sister, better to have the weaker loose.
>>
>>44885134
>>
>>44885134
>>
>>44885134
>>
>>44885134
>>
gimme a d100
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>44885572
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44885572
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>44885572
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>44885572
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>44885572
Chuckles, when can we learn a new skill/train?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>44885572
>>
File: A17_bust.jpg (85KB, 713x398px) Image search: [Google]
A17_bust.jpg
85KB, 713x398px
"Release the brother, if he's less likely to go nuts." You nod, letting your energy swell, preparing for a fight, just in case.

The pod hisses, before the front lifts with a whirr, a faint gas wisping out, as you stare at the young man inside, two curtains of black hair framing his face as his eyes open.

He steps out of the pod, ice blue eyes staring straight forward, before he looks upwards. "Damn that's a fine ride." He comments, as you follow his sight up to look at the ship you stole from the king of Arlia.

"It's also mine." You reply evenly.

He looks down, back around the group, "So you're the one that iced Dr Gero, huh?" He asks, folding his arms over each other.

You shake your head, "Not me I'm afraid, that was another one of your Android friends. Seems he didn't take well to Gero's orders."

The cyborg smirks, "Heh, guy after my own heart. Still, kind of jealous I didn't get to merc the old bastard myself, after what he put us through."

He seems... remarkably civil.

He catches Dr Frappe's wrist, as the afro'd scientist approaches, a cable in hand. "Hell do you think you're doing?" He demands.

He doesn't seem to be hurting Frappe at least, just startling him. "I-I was just- for tests, we need to run more, see how your circuitry interacts with your organic parts!"

The cyborg shakes his head, "Yeah, no thanks, I've had enough old men digging around in my brain to last a lifetime. I'm gonna let you go, and you're gonna back off. Understood?"

Dr Frappe nods, and gets released, backing away and wringing his wrist.

>Just let them do the tests, or I'll kick your ass
>Reckon you can get your sister back to normal if we wake her?
>Write in
>>
>>44885937
>>
>>44885937
>>
>>44885937
>>
>>44885937

>Write in: Ok, but if you Blue Screen of Death because Gero mis-typed a line of code, you'll have no-one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>44885937
>>Reckon you can get your sister back to normal if we wake her?
>>Write in
"Okay, but if your cybernetics go haywire, then it's all on you, got it? We won't take responsibility if you insist on driving around with half-disabled control codes."
>>
>>44885937
>I've had enough old men digging around in my brain to last a lifetime

"How are you for young, sexy women get in that head? Just to make sure those nasty old men didn't leave anything that might scar you."
>>
You shrug, "Fine, just don't blame us if your cybernetics crap out on you because you were a stubborn little princess."

He shrugs, "Takes one to know one." He mutters, eyeing the ship again.

"Hey, if we let your sister out, do you think you'd be able to talk her back to normal, in case she goes haywire?" You ask him.

He shrugs, "Don't see why not, Eighteens' got a hell of a temper, but I can keep her in check."

The scientists exchange worried glances, but you give them a nod. They collectively sigh, before Dr Briefs hits a button, releasing the second pod, the young blonde woman inside waking more slowly than her brother did.

At a guess, they're twins, given how similar their faces are, though it's hard to tell which one dyed their hair.

Seventeen kicks the side of her pod, almost enough to tip it over, hands in his pockets. "Yo! Eighteen, up and at 'em! C'mon!"

Her eyes snap open, a mechanical screech coming from her pod for a moment as it rights itself, before she steps out. "Kill. Son. Goku. I will. Kill SON GOKU!" She announces loudly.

You tense, ready to grab her, before her brother breaks out laughing, punching her in the shoulder. "C'mon, shut it. I already acted normal."

The sister's shoulders sag, and she tch's loudly. "You ruin all my fun." Her eyes land back on you, fists tightening into a ball. "You're a Saiyan, huh?" She demands, rather forcefully. "Count yourself lucky that I'm ignoring my orders.

"Ah-ah-ah-ahp!" Seventeen grabs Norimaki's hand as he approaches the woman, some sort of scanner in hand. "You're not touching her either." Seventeen says, voice completely level. "You wouldn't want to go touching my sister as long as I'm around, understood?"

Eighteen sighs, "Knock it off, I could actually use a few tests, energy levels are dangerously low, seems my pod was disconnected to quickly back at the old man's."

The brother scowls, as Norimaki approaches again.

>So, you don't wanna kill us?
>What are you two gonna do now?
>Write in
>>
>>44886624
"So you kids need a place to stay or something. Got any family or friends from before the robot bits?"
>>
>>44886678
Second
>>
>>44886678
this
>>
>>44886678
I mean we already have our science baby daughter, her future self, and a lizard kid, whats some cyborgs to add to the family?
>>
>>44886624
>Write in
"So. Do you two have names beyond your designations or..?"
>>
>>44886624
supporting >>44886678 along with
>Do you two have names, or are numbers the new in thing for kids these days?
>>
>>44886624
>Write in
"Either of you know what's up with the big guy?"
Indicate Android 16.
>>
File: Android17and18DebutNV.png (367KB, 325x804px) Image search: [Google]
Android17and18DebutNV.png
367KB, 325x804px
You watch the twins bicker a few moments more, while Norimaki runs his scanner over Eighteen. "C'mon, let's blow this joint." Seventeen demands.

Eighteen blows him off, "Not until I'm properly juiced up." She retorts.

You cut in, "So, do you kids need a place to stay or something? You got any family of friends from before the..." You wave at their pods.

They exchange a look, "I...." Seventeen begins.

"Can't remember..." Eighteen finishes for him. "I know our parents are dead."

"And knowing our friends, they're all dead in the time we were under." Seventeen muses. "Shit, guess we don't have anywhere to go. No names, no jobs, no house, no nothing." He grins, "On the other hand, we got no responsibilities, eh sis?"

Eighteen rolls her eyes. "I'm SO happy for you Seventeen."

Norimaki prods the woman, "If you'll just permit me too..." He holds up a cable and she holds her wrist out, taking it and jabbing it through the skin.

"Whatever, we'll figure something out." Seventeen muses, "Might go take a job out in the woods, reconnect with nature after spending so long in this hunk of junk." He kicks his own pod over with a heavy crash, startling Bulma awake.

"Oh god, they're awake!" She yelps.

"Relax, they seem cool." You assure her, as both the twins watch Bulma.

Eighteen is the first to break the silence, "Whatever dude, feel free to go join the hippies in the woods, I'm sticking to the city thank you very much."

The brother clicks his tongue, ribbing her, "C'mon sis, don't be like that! Two of us gotta stick together."
>>
"Not if it involves living out there." The sister sighs.

Seventeen frowns, before he turns to the remaining pod. "What about Big Red over here? Dude's pretty amped to kill Goku from what I heard. Gonna take a looootta work to override the old man's code." He taps a finger against the pod, "Could always just scrap him. Not like he'll take it personally, he's nothing but machine."

"Afraid not." Dr Briefs shakes his head, "I'm curious to crack him open. Gero might've been a mad man, but he was a genius in his field."

Seventeen shrugs, "Whatever dude, not my problem. Eighteen, do me a favour and watch out for our brother here. I'm taking off."

>Have fun then
>Whatever, Eighteen, wanna live with us for now?
>We can help look for any of your old friends if you stay
>Write in
>>
>>44887399
>>
>>44887399
>Whatever, Eighteen, wanna live with us for now
>Ever work as an...Au Paire?
>>
>>44887399
>"You're welcome to stay Seventeen"
>"Also Eighteen if I hear you try to kill Goku or something dumb, I'll probably have to kill ya. Just a warning"
>>
>>44887399
>Write in
"Big Red will be most comfortable around you guys. And if you two don't wanna kill Goku you can find secondary programs to divert him with and we keep him as far from Goku until then."

>"You can live here Eighteen."

Kabuya and 18 gravity room training

Bulma can't stop watching
>>
>>44887399
>>
File: 18 mad.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
18 mad.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
You shrug, giving him a wave, "Whatever, you're welcome to visit if you want." You turn back to the sister, "Eighteen, you wanna live with us for now? We're pretty rich, not to mention we've go the crack science squad to help patch you up."

She examines the lab for a moment, "You do seem pretty well off. Sure, why not." She stares down at the wire in her wrist, "Quarter charge is enough for now." She yanks it, before rustling her jacket, "First things first though, I need to get rid of these old rags." She tosses it on the floor, before levelling her palm, making sure to blast out the Red Ribbon Army logo, before the whole thing lights ablaze."

"Oh yeah." Seventeen pulls his overshirt off, chucking it on the jacket, "Suck on that old man."

With that, the brother takes to the air, leaving through the open hangar roof and blasting off westwards.

"If you wanna find him, we've always got an android tracker." Bulma assures Eighteen, pointing over to the array.

She nods, "Cool, I guess- will you get off me?!" She slaps Norimaki's hands away, "Touch that again and you lose the hand!"

He scurries backwards, going blobby once again as he sags into a seat next to Arale. "Well, whatever, I'm going to get some new clothes." She sighs, heading for the door.

"It's nearly ten PM!" Bulma points out. "And you don't have any money!"

Eighteen doesn't turn back, "Never stopped me from getting any clothes before!" She calls, cracking her knuckles loudly.

Bulma rolls her eyes, looking to you.

>I like the cut of her jib!
>There's probably somewhere open, I'll help her find a place
>Eighteen, can't it wait until tomorrow?
>Write in
>>
>>44887785
>Write in
"You guys wanna try a set of Saiyan armor?"
>>
>>44887785
Would teaching the two the fusion dance be useful?
>>
>>44887785
>>
>>44887785
>>
>>44887785
>>There's probably somewhere open, I'll help her find a place
>>
>>44887785
"I got something that might fit"
Give her the shirt that Towa cursed.
>>
>>44887785
"Come on, no need to be so hasty to rack up a new rap sheet. I just cleared mine, and you don't see me causing world ends and apocalypses all willy-nilly."
>>
>>44887785
>I like the cut of her jib!
>>
File: 18 casual.png (226KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
18 casual.png
226KB, 300x450px
You shrug, "Gotta be somewhere open, I'll help her find something."

Bulma nods, slipping a card to you, "Just make sure she doesn't kill anyone, if you can? She seems like she can be a pretty huge diva.""

You nod, before taking to the air after the blonde woman, as she soars up over the city. "So, you're my babysitter, are you?" She asks, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Alright then, first question, where the hell are we?"

"West City, near the Iguana Street Mall." You gesture down to the strip.

"That'll do." She nods, dropping fast. By the time you catch up to her, she's already about to put her fist through the window of the first shop she's seen.

You grab her bicep, stopping the punch from being thrown with a little strain. God damn, this is twenty percent power? "If you look a little closer, there's another place, a little ways down." You flash the card, "Our shout, come on."

She harrumphs, lowering her fist, "Alright, guess that'll do." She follows you down the strip, as you become conscious of a set of footsteps behind you, trying to keep rhythm with your own steps, to hide it's presence.

Whipping around, you find no one there... the hell?

Eighteen stares at you curiously for a moment, before walking on, entering the store, breezing past the clerk that tries to help her.

She spends the better part of half an hour comparing two different outfits without even trying them on, as the rest of the customers filter out.

The clerk returns, "Ma'am, we're closing now, would you mind-?" Eighteen shoots her a glare and she backs off, "Take as much time as you need." The woman squeaks.

She compares the set again, "What do you reckon?" She finally asks, one hand holding up a pink and purple pantsuit, the other a more casual outfit, with it's own jacket, this time in black.
>>
"You could just get both." You sigh.

She smirks, "Now that's the way to think. I like you lady."

She dumps them on the clerk to ring up, as you pay, taking one of the outfits to change into, she slips back out a few minutes later. "Alright, come on, I'm seriously craving something to drink right about now."

She hands the bags back to you, looking around the mall. "Hmm, decisions, decisions." Her head tilts picking up the thump of bass that only a night club can manage, not to far from here.

>Carry your own bags!
>Wanna go clubbing?
>We've got booze at home
>Are you even old enough to drink?
>Write in
>>
>>44888447
>pink and purple pantsuit
Doesn't really seem to fit your hair.
>casual outfit, with it's own jacket
That looks pretty good.
>>
>>44888469
>Carry your own bags!

>We've got booze at home
>>
>>44888469
>Carry your own bags!
>We've got booze at home
>>
>>44888469
>"I'll take you clubbing, but can't drink"
We got a kid at home to take care of, plus Bulma would be pissed if we come home reeking of booze.
>>
>>44888469
She's 18, that's close enough right?

Actual answer is
>Wanna go clubbing?
>>
>>44888469
>We've got boose at home, but if you want to go clubbing, sure.
>>
>>44888469
>Carry your own bags!
>We've got booze at home
"I'm your babysitter and sugarmama, but that doesn't make me your servant."
>>
>>44888525
Then lets not get wasted.
>>
>>44888469
Do we not have telekinesis?
>>
File: Bulma lab.png (65KB, 236x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bulma lab.png
65KB, 236x400px
You hold the bags at arms length, "Carry your own bags, I'm not your servant." She rolls her eyes, before she takes them. "And if you want a drink, we've got booze at home."

She nods, "Fine then, this place looks pretty sketchy as it is."

A fox-man rushes at her, a knife held in his grip, "Gimme your mon-" She slaps the knife from his grip and lifts the beast man by the throat as he tries to scamper backwards.

"You're the only one that gets to live." She warns him, voice pleasant. "Tell the next mugger that tries to attack me, that they'll die." She squeezes on his throat, his eye's starting to bulge out of his head. "Slowly."

She drops him, falling a heap, before he picks himself up, scurrying away as fast as possible. Eighteen stamps on the knife, shattering the blade, before she kicks it into a sewer grate.

"Damn Eighteen, that was impressive." You have to admit. She just takes to the air silently.

The trip home goes by quickly, Dr Frappe, bringing out a machine to hook back into Eighteen's arm again. She jabs it in with a hiss, before you toss her a drink.

"Should be back to a hundred percent by tomorrow evening." Frappe nods, "And... you promise you're not evil, right?" She rolls her eyes, continuing to knock her beer back quietly. "Well alright then."

Bulma returns to the house soon after, Eighteen eight beers deep by this point stares at her, giggling uncontrollably to herself.

Bulma sighs and leans down, "Come on, let's get you to bed, alright?" You give her a hand, helping the drunken cyborg into a spare bedroom.

Bulma asks you to move Boto onto the lawn for tomorrow morning, her mechanised present now enclosed within a box, you set it down.

You stare down at the knitted sweater you made her, blue to match her hair, before back to the robot.

>It's fine, it's made with love
>Damn, you need to get something extra! (Write in)
>You can make a cake, you can make an enormous cake!
>>
>>44888924
>>It's fine, it's made with love
Bulma's got her thing we've got ours
>>
>>44888924
>>
>>44888924
>You'll need the ENTIRE botanical vegetable garden for this one!
>Call Risel and see if she has any Space Spice.
>>
>>44888924
>>
>>44888924

Plus, having an army of hired chefs can help.
>>
>>44888924
>Plus, you saved the world for her.
>>
>>44888924
>>
File: Boto.jpg (96KB, 430x720px) Image search: [Google]
Boto.jpg
96KB, 430x720px
You shrug off the momentary insecurity. "It's made with love, that's what counts." You nod to yourself, slipping the outfit into Boto's hand, before you slip off to bed.

You're woken by the sensation of feet slamming into your stomach, Bra jumping on the bed. "Birthday! BIRTHDAY!" She screams, Bulma groaning. "Presents!"

You take a moment to compose yourself, before you snatch her out of the air. "Happy birthday princess." You tell her, kissing her on the cheek. "How old are you again? You must be... what? Forty by now?"

She giggles, trying to wriggle free. "Mama! I told you, I'm five!" She holds her hand out, wriggling all the fingers on it.

"My mistake, the numbers are so close." You smirk, letting her go for Bulma to hug. A small feast is awaiting the girl as she bounds down to the kitchen, tearing into it with gusto.

Bulma's parents hand over there gift first, a stuffed toy that used to be Bulma's as a kid, and a tool kit, the grandparents watching in delight as Bra shoves about three pancakes down her gullet in one go.

Then it's out to the lawn, Bulma handing her a rope to pull that'll release the sides of the box. "Now, mama and I both spent a lot of time making these, so be careful with them, alright?" She nods excitedly, tugging the rope.

The sides collapse outwards, and Bra squeals, rushing forwards to inspect the robot, it whirrs, handing the sweater over. "From Miss Kabuya." It intones cheerfully. "Hello Bra, would you like to be my friend?"

She nods hurriedly, clambering into it's open hand, it lifts her to a seat built into it's stomach, a plush interior opening up under it's stomach, as she pulls the sweater on, her tail wrapping into it's sleeve.

"Bra, honey, what do we say?" Bulma prompts.
>>
>>44888978
>Call Risel and see if she has any Space Spice.
We await the coming of the Mon'ka dib.
>>
File: yamcha sword.jpg (9KB, 172x292px) Image search: [Google]
yamcha sword.jpg
9KB, 172x292px
"Thank you!" She squeals, "Come on Boto, let's play!" A glass window shuts over the front of her seat, along with a series of levers and a wheel.

She instantly pushes a level to max, Boto bolting off across the yard, leaping the pool and koi pond and landing near the lab, before circling back around.

"Our little girl's growing up so fast." Your wife sighs, "Feels like just yesterday she was throwing up on my shoulder, now she's piloting her own mech."

You watch her tear around the yard for a few minutes, before Bulma calls her back over, coaxing her out of the machine. "You can play with him some more after the guests leave, alright?"

Bra nods, as you pick up the scent of vanilla drifting through the air, seems like the cakes being baked, as a few guests swing by, dropping off their own gifts.

Risel and Raditz are the first to arrive, handing over a printed copy of all Risel's notes, along with a weird alien flower they picked up in space. Teito soon following, handing over... "Is that a sword?" You ask.

Teito grins, "Yamcha's old sword. The Azure Dragon Blade he calls it. Just wishes he could've been here to hand it to her himself."

>Maybe when she's older.
>Kick ass, tell Yamcha thanks
>Keep it for your own kid.
>Write in
>>
>>44889593
>"Looks stupid."
>>
>>44889593
>>Kick ass, tell Yamcha thanks
>>
>>44889593

>>44889655
Rude.
>>
File: Piandao.png (84KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Piandao.png
84KB, 333x250px
>>44889593
>Write in

"Know of any good sword masters to tutor her?"
>>
>>44889593
>>
>>44889593
>>
File: krillin blushing.jpg (33KB, 795x444px) Image search: [Google]
krillin blushing.jpg
33KB, 795x444px
You give her a nod. "Kick ass. Tell Yamcha thanks for me, would ya?" She nods, as Bra unsheathes the blade.

"Whoaaaa! This is what Uncle Yamcha used to fight with?" She whispers. The blade itself is near as tall as she is.

"Damn right." Teito nods, "He even fought Goku to a stand still with it, just as tough as that power pole thing he has. Yamcha even said he'll give you some lessons, in the off season."

"Coooool!" Bra breathes, resheathing it and setting it aside as Goku and Chichi arrive with their kids, flying in on that golden cloud thing.

The adults hand over a scarf, itself hand sewn by Chichi, along with some school supplies, while Chitsu holds out... piece of paper of them holding hands, decorated with glitter and macaroni, along with a... well, more realised drawing of your daughter from Gohan.

"I didn't know you could draw." You mutter to Gohan.

He shrugs, blushing a little. "It's nothing, really. Just had some time to try it out, since mom got less intense about school work."

Bra steps forward and hugs the siblings tight, squeezing hard.

Kuriza swings by too, handing over a customised scouter, the viewscreen a vivid blue. "If you press this button.." He taps it and a white beam blasts forwards from the glass, freezing the surface of the pool solid. "Tada, instant freeze dry."

Everyone instantly recoils a little as Bra clips it on, waving her head around, but she doesn't set the beam off at least.

Lastly, Tore and Krillin swing around together, the pirate tossing something down to her. "Here ya go kid. Galactic card, accounts got enough for even a Saiyan to afford to eat for a whole year."

Krillin meanwhile, just hands her something simple, an orange and blue gi. "Master Roshi doesn't do much teaching these days, but you're welcome to come study under me..." He trails off, eyes falling on someone new.

You follow his gaze, spotting Eighteen emerging into the yard.

>Focus Krillin
>I'll be training her, thanks for the offer
>Write in
>>
>>44890306
"She'll need the Turtle Hermit basics then go Crane as well."

"Maybe she'll be the first girl to master Roshi's Max Mode?"
>>
>>44890306
>>Focus Krillin
>>
>>44890306
>Focus Krillin
>Write in
"While I'll be training her, it can't hurt to get more techniques."

>>44890343
>"Maybe she'll be the first girl to master Roshi's Max Mode?"

Never understood the fascination with such an outdated mode. Its like the Kaio-ken! But worse!
>>
>>44890306
>Focus Krillin
>>
>>44890343
ITT Shit we don't fucking know about!
>>
>>44890306
>Telepathically, "Two at once? You really are my disciple! Good luck with that."
>>
>>44890387
Swole Bra
>>
Can we at least genuinely thank him for the offer?
>>
>>44890463
When did you become a little bitch, anon?
>>
>>44890497
Dude's our friend, it's called being nice
>>
File: Goalie.webm (3MB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
Goalie.webm
3MB, 640x364px
>>44890461
Yeah no. I can appreciate some muscle on a girl, but 100% overdoes it. Get your fetish out of here.
>>
>>44890513
It's called being a pussy-ass bitch
>>
>>44890306
>Focus Krillin
>Write in
Whisper to Krillin, "Down boy. For HFIL's sake, Tore's right here."
>>
>>44890306
>>44890448
Supporting!
>>
>>44890306
>Focus Krillin

supporting >>44890387 and >>44890448
>>
File: 1337382920830.gif (728KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1337382920830.gif
728KB, 350x263px
>>44890533
>>
>>44890306
>Focus Krillin
>>
>>44890306
>>44890448
We'd be a gross hypocrite if we didn't encourage him to give it a shot.
>>
File: Pimp named Krillin.png (467KB, 853x642px) Image search: [Google]
Pimp named Krillin.png
467KB, 853x642px
You clap him between the shoulder blades, "Down boy. Two at once?" You tell him with a little bit of telepathy. That brings his attention back seconds before Tore glances at him.

"Welcome to study under me." He repeats again, "Though I'm sure you're mom has lessons in plan for you too." Bra nods, "Yeah! That way I'll know mama's moves and all of Mr Goku's moves!"

Krillin laughs nervously, "Well, not all of them, but I can shoot you a few of my tricks." He holds his hand out, "Like this one." A ball of ki forms in his hand, before splitting into several smaller ones, ducking and weaving around each other in a controlled swarm, "Hey, Goku! Heads up!" Krillin calls, hurling the swarm at his friend.

Goku turns, lobbing a blast back to intercept them, but the swarm splits, going around the counter attack, before reforming into a solid ball, knocking Goku on his ass.

"Heh, not bad Krillin!" Goku chuckles, "Gonna have to figure that one out for myself."

Krillin just sighs, "I'd teach him it myself, but he always wants to learn it the hard way by himself." He shrugs it off, turning back to Bra, he smiles, "Man kid, you're getting up there. Gonna be taller than me soon."

Bra smirks, while Tore leans on his head. "Not that that's much of an accomplishment." The Brench quips. "Not that you don't make up for it in other-"

"And that's enough from Tore!" You cut in.

She smirks, winking at you. "What? Ah relax, I meant he's got big feet." She clicks her tongue, "Happy birthday sprog, now if you don't mind, I gotta get back to work, can't leave those lads alone on the ship for more than a few hours at a time."

She knuckles Krillin's head softly, before taking to the air, the short man sighing as she goes, while Bra hurries off, showing Boto to Chitsu.

"Stop staring at me!" Eighteen calls across the yard, as you look back to Krillin, catching him hurriedly looking busy.

>How're things with Tore then?
>Go introduce yourself dude
>Write in
>>
>>44890741
>>
>>44890741
>>
>>44890741
"I did leave her in the lurch real bad in the past, but that's water under the bridge now, and I'd like to look out for her if I can."
>>
>>44890741
>Go introduce yourself dude
>telepathically, "Hey Tore, I think we wants to bang you and her, you should get him real drunk and get a sex doll"
>>
>>44890741
>>How're things with Tore then?
>>
>>44890741
>>44890900
backing
>>
"How're things with Tore then?" You ask.

He sighs again, "I just... keep trying to hit on her, and every time she just thinks I'm trying to join her team." He grits his teeth, "Someone that hot, should not be that oblivious damn it!"

"Calm down dude, you'll blow a gasket." You tell him.

He nods, "Yeah, I know, it's just weird, everyone but me's having kids. Except Tien and Chiaotzu, but they're... whatever they are." He gestures over to the girls, "I mean even they're having kids and settled down, and they're younger than me." He squats low in the grass, "I dunno, it's just weird being the only single guy."

"Well, Spikes single." You point out. "And Nappa, and Tights too... I think. You're not the only one."

He whimpers, "Yeah, but man, it gets awful lonely sharing a house with Roshi sometimes. Hearing those tapes playing through the walls every damn night." He sighs, "I miss Marron... and sorry for hitting on Bra. I didn't know."

You grimace, thinking back on that day. "Eh, no harm, no foul." You shrug. "You want my advice?"

He nods, looking up hopefully.

>Be blunt with Tore, tell her how you feel
>Give her up, you don't want to play her game, find someone else
>Other
>>
>>44891080
She a Brench. Make sure to bring beer, and tell it to her straight.
>>
>>44891080
>Give her up, you don't want to play her game, find someone else
>>
>>44891080
>>
>>44891080
>>
sorry, thought 4chan was kill, apparently not reposting from 4plebs
>>
File: kids.png (115KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
kids.png
115KB, 400x344px
"Look, she's a Brench, you gotta be blunt with her. Make sure you bring some beer and tell how you feel, alright?" He nods, smiling back at you, "I'm not kidding about that beer though, bring lots."

He stands again, "Thanks Kabs, I'll make sure I do that." He awkwardly holds his hand out and you shake it, "I'll go see her about it tomorrow, for now..." He jerks his head, as the cake is wheeled out.

Bra floats herself up on the table, waving her arms about in a conductors pose as everyone sings her happy birthday, before Bulma slices her off a piece of cake.

Everyone eats their fill, as dusk falls over the party, though you do have to stop Chitsu from trying to use Bra's new sword to duel Boto, plucking the sword from the girls grip.

The others dwindle away, as the party wraps up, Bra skipping happily inside, her new presents piled into Boto's hollow gut, the girl is soon in bed, still wearing your sweater and hugging Bulma's old stuffed rabbit.

"Did you have fun?" Bulma asks, an enthusiastic nod in return.

"Glad to hear it, get some rest princess." You tell her, patting her head and slipping out the room.

"You certainly have some... interesting friends." Eighteen remarks. "That dude with the spiky hair was Goku, right?"

"You'll have to be more specific." You smirk, "But the one in orange was, yes."

Eighteen shrugs, "Seems like a harmless fool. Wonder why Gero wanted him dead so much."

Bulma's got the answer to that one, "Because we kicked his whole army's ass when Goku was just a kid."

Eighteen processes that for a moment. "Well, good thing you didn't wake Sixteen up first, or this place would probably be a smoking crater by now. He's tougher than Seventeen and I by a mile, as far as I understand it."

>You want to get stronger than? I'll train with you.
>Why do the androids get weaker as you progress?
>Anyone catch your eye at the party?
>Write in
>>
>>44891589
>Anyone catch your eye at the party?
>>
>>44891589
>>
>>44891589
>>
>>44891589

"We've studied Gero's tech, Bulma can upgrade you technologically and we can challenge you physically. We've got several scientific nuts, and alien technology on our side. You can learn new moves right? We've got a bunch. Capsule Corp has a gravity machine your welcome to use."
>>
There's a question that's been tingling at the back of your mind all week. "Hey, Cell was the first android Gero made, right?" She nods, "Then why is every android feel like it's weaker than the one before it."

She sighs, "Not all of them, us and Sixteen are stronger than Thirteen, Fourteen and Fifteen, and hell Twenty One is probably stronger than all of us."

Piccolo does seem like a tough customer...

Right, "Well, if you want/ are able to get stronger, I'll train with you." You offer. "And with how much we're getting off of Gero's tech, and this Big Gete thing, we can probably upgrade your technology as well as pushing you physically."

She tosses her hair behind her ear again, "Well... it's not like I've got anything better to do. Sure, why not. Just don't cry if I break anything."

"Confident, are we?" You smirk, "We'll see."

She shrugs, "No need to be, I was built to have a greater energy reserve than a super saiyan and now that I'm fully charged, my energy is infinite. Even if you brute force yourself over me, my stamina means I can get the win eventually."

Bulma chimes in, "Well, if you don't mind, I'll want some footage of you two fighting. We need to see the limits and extents of your powers as a cyborg."

Eighteen shrugs, "Sure, whatever. Long as you keep the money rolling, I'm cool."

You hear a loud crash from upstairs, hurrying back to Bra's room to check, you find her scurrying back under her blankets, a poor attempt at trying to clean up her fallen presents from where she was playing with them.

"Bed missy." You repeat firmly, before closing the door.

The next day dawns and you find Eighteen waiting in the kitchen, "So, we doing this then?" She asks, nursing some coffee.

>Let's use the Gravity Chamber.
>Let's go find a wasteland
>Let's do this on another planet, just in case.
>Write in
>>
>>44892018
>>
>>44892018
>>Let's go find a wasteland
Chuckles when do you sleep?
>>
>>44892018
>>
>>44892018
>Let's do this on another planet, just in case.
She ain't never been to space before, it'll be cool
>>
>>44892057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIoUol_Z9fo
>>
>>44892155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKTtUpDfj4Q
>>
>>44892155
THE SASH-RINGING, FLASH-SINGING, THE BASH-PINGING...! THE HASH-SLINGING SLASHER!!!
>>
File: kabu gi.png (802KB, 1024x1526px) Image search: [Google]
kabu gi.png
802KB, 1024x1526px
You point out to the lawn, "Let's do this in there. We've got a chamber that increases the effect of gravity inside, does wonders for increasing your strength."

She shrugs, taking off her jacket, necklace and earings out, down to the shirt and jeans as you lead the way to the ship, rolling your shoulders and doing a light work up, while Bulma sets up a few recording devices.

"Try not too rough her up to bad." Bulma grins, patting you on the cheek. "Cheering for you."

With that, she slips out, flipping the gravity up to fifty times local gravity, Eighteen staggering a moment, before she steadies herself.

"Alright. That's got a kick to it." She nods, before throwing a few kicks at the air. "Alright, let's see what you've got Saiyan." She raises her fists, sweeping her leg out as she adopts a martial arts stance.

>Stay in base form for now
>Transform

And

>Go on the offensive, rush her with a Bear Claw
>Four Witches, and blast her from a distance
>Go on the defence, see what she's got.
>>
>>44892343
>Transform

>>Go on the offensive, rush her with a Bear Claw
>>
>>44892343
>Tailwhip
>>
>>44892343

Roshi's Thunder Shock Surprise!

We've prepared for machines!
>>
>>44892343
>base form
>see what she's got
Gero designed them to defeat berzerkers, so lets get a read on her style and be careful.
>>
>>44892343
>base form
>Go on the offensive, rush her with a Bear Claw
>>
alrighty roll me a d300000+14000
>>
>>44892434
Didn't we already use this attack on the lookout, when Gero's robots attacked it to capture Picolo? He has a habit of creating bs counters to anything he's seen used, which is why I ask.
>>
>>44892545
>>
Rolled 205915 + 14000 (1d300000 + 14000)

>>44892545
>>
Rolled 143762 + 14000 (1d300000 + 14000)

>>44892545
>>
Rolled 168328 + 14000 (1d300000 + 14000)

>>44892545
>>
Rolled 205355 + 14000 (1d300000 + 14000)

>>44892545
>>
Rolled 96568 + 14000 (1d300000 + 14000)

>>44892545
>>
You decide to stick to base form, conserving your energy, you rush right for her.

"Attack pattern zero eight." Eighteen smirks, "A good opening, but predictable." She sweeps an arm to block your attack, before you switch tactics, rapidly channeling ki to your knuckles, you collide it with her cheek, the exploding attack catching her off guard.

She goes sailing backwards, a cloud of smoke billowing up between the two of you, as you try and fail to search for ki.

"Where'd you g-?" You call, only for a boot to meet your nose, Eighteen dropkicking you in the face and sending you hurtling back in the wall, embedding in the armouring a good few inches.

Kais, it feels like you got hit by the broadside of a planet.

She's strong. Stronger than you'd expected given her statements. You've got no chance fighting in your base form. With a flash of yellow, you transform, tearing yourself free from the wall.

"Power Blitz!" She calls, hurling two blasts to either side, both aimed to your sides, before pincering inwards, slamming into your sides.

Alright, she's smart too.

>Galctic Wind, pull out all the stops now
>Thunder Shock Surprise!
>Grapple then Eye Beams in her face
>Rush her, time for brute strength
>Write in
>>
>>44892794
>Galctic Wind, pull out all the stops now
Gonna make mom proud!
>>
Rolled 320703, 76914, 31836 + 70000 = 499453 (3d600000 + 70000)

Alright, since we're dead, I'm just gonna roll that myself
>>
Alright, time to pull out something heavy hitting.

You gather your energy, before hurling up a Galactic Wind. Seems Eighteen doesn't have any data on the move, given how recently you learned it, letting it encircle her, watching in curiosity.

You laugh, rushing forwards, "Alright, let's see how you like this!"

You punch, creating a hole in the swirling vortex of ki, fist crashing into Eighteen, before the wind current knocks her back into the centre, opening her up for another blow.

You get a few solid hits in, hearing her grunt in pain, before her grip closes around your wrist mid strike, breaking through the ki with a furious look on her face, driving her knee into your chin, before raining a furious back handed slap across your face, somersaulting over you, taking to the air.

"Not a bad trick." She mutters, massaging her ribs, while you in turn rub the offended cheek.

"You're not too bad yourself." You admit, "Didn't you see you pulling yourself out of that thing."

She sneers a little, "Alright, Super Saiyan, let's see if you can show me the real extent of your abilities, now that we've stopped playing."

>End of Episode 49
>>
And we're archived for all the nobody that's still around

wew
>>
File: 1424304236568.jpg (5KB, 159x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424304236568.jpg
5KB, 159x250px
>>44878172
>that plague of gripes art
>>
>>44893228
Thanks for running, Chuckles. Sorry for passing out right before the end.
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.