[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawthread: Post A-poncho-lyptic Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 124

File: a-poncho-lyptic.jpg (708KB, 1434x2034px) Image search: [Google]
a-poncho-lyptic.jpg
708KB, 1434x2034px
Because the old thread is about to autosage: >>43461892

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it. Don't be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Additionally, please provide good, detailed references, so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can. If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember: say thank you!

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Paint Tool Sai: Need a mirror plz

Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
>>
I'd like to request a female genasi swashbuckler/swordsage. She's an air genasi with almost pure white skin and hair, but she's not an albino as her eyes are blue. She wears a simple loose outfit for mobility consisting of a blue top and bottom with a trailing loincloth in the back. She wears knee-high boots which end around her ankle and gloves ending at the wrist. She also decorates her skin with swirling pale blue war paint which goes in long lines around her body. Weapon of choice are two long, elegant elven swords and she fights in an unnaturally quick and precise manner.

Would be awesome if someone could take a stab at this as she's an NPC in our D&D game at the moment and possibly the DM's waifu but that's okay
>>
File: Charartrequest.png (425KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Charartrequest.png
425KB, 2048x1536px
Might as well jump in here first with my request for the Corp I'm playing in a Cyberpunk game.

Pic related more or less sums up everything, with the exception being the fact that the character is Japanese. Though if one wanted to show the chipware socket on her neck, that would be neat (It's just with the hair I can see that being somewhat difficult so don't feel as if it's necessary). Chipware sockets more or less just look like a series of metal slits in the neck to insert chipware in to, pretty simple.

Thank you in advance if anyone takes the time to draw this, and of course if any more information is needed, by all means, ask.
>>
File: narantiel possible face.jpg (199KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
narantiel possible face.jpg
199KB, 800x1067px
Requesting a plagued/diseased angel woman(Can be just the face if wings make the pic too big for details. If wings are included, she has molting, drab feathers. Blue eyes if colored, tan where not discolored by disease. Long, dark hair.

No evil expressions, she's a symbol of how not all goodness has to be beautiful.

Wide coverage by sores and/or peeling, flaky skin without getting into zombie style appearance.

Thanks to any drawfriends who take an interest!
>>
File: Reference.jpg (937KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
937KB, 2048x2048px
>>43504770
24-hour bump. I'm looking for someone drawing a young human wizard, probably just reaching adulthood. The orange-ish color will be for his hair and goatee, the blue for his eyes. Have him standing upright with spear in right hand, fireball in left. His hair is long and combed back. Clothing in upper left.
>>
File: SbpYL.jpg (55KB, 429x530px) Image search: [Google]
SbpYL.jpg
55KB, 429x530px
Requesting a pic of this landsnkecht looking fellow sitting on top of the corpse of a dead dire wolf, smoking a pipe and having an expression of angry boredom.

Meanwhile, the dead dire wolf has a longsword embedded in the side of its neck.
>>
>>43521811
>knee-high boots which end around her ankle
So, shin guards?
>>
A nice simple request for anyone who likes drawing cute things.

A modern-day young witch/magical girl in a gingham dress with a black cat and "broomstick" that's a floor-cleaning mop.
>>
File: Unicorn Rider.jpg (1MB, 900x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Unicorn Rider.jpg
1MB, 900x1198px
I am in dire need of a male half orc riding a unicorn. That is all.

Similar to pic related, only wielding a great axe. This could be entirely serious, or with a slight comedic bent, depending on what you feel like drawing.
>>
I'd like an Assault Marine mid flight, using a bolter. Maybe with a maglocked short chainsword or a chainknife and a bolt pistol on his armor.
I just want to see how it looks, so a quick and rough sketch is more than enough.
>>
File: preview from a drawfriend.jpg (2MB, 3170x4234px) Image search: [Google]
preview from a drawfriend.jpg
2MB, 3170x4234px
The thread before last a drawfriend had taken up my request and posted a preview(pic related). I noticed it sadly at the end of that thread. I like it mostly just remove the neck/jaw armor thingy, a healthy skin tone and the weapon could be thinner.
>>
File: 04 Landsknecht.jpg (682KB, 1371x1600px) Image search: [Google]
04 Landsknecht.jpg
682KB, 1371x1600px
>>43523331
I wanted to try doing something in the same kind of style. It hasn't got all the details, but I hope it's fine.
>>
File: 1446406471572.png (884KB, 931x910px) Image search: [Google]
1446406471572.png
884KB, 931x910px
>>43521586
Looking to see if the artist of this is around and how close they were to completion on this...
>>
>>43524840
Not the OR, but that's all kinds of awesome. I'm gonna have to use that for my boyfriend's character.
>>
File: hidden map.png (58KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
hidden map.png
58KB, 700x600px
Hey guys, I need someone to take this shit doodle and turn it into a map carved into a stone altar. The stone altar is dark blue/purplish, and I'd like to have a light orange light of a candle/torch/match lighting it. All I've found when I looked for map builders is random generators and tips for drawing a map by hand when I myself am terrible at it.

Clarification on the locations if it actually is illegible;
>Island to the south: Basically Scandinavia in terms of climate, but with mountains. The X signifies the cave the map is located in, located within the mountain range. Below that is snowy plains and black forests.
>Isle to the southeast; unpopulated isle, average and plain.
>Peninsula to the east; a massive city in ruins, far too huge for humans to live. Separated from land above by a thick jungle.
>Land to the northeast; mountain range along the coast, with badlands inland. The badlands have a massive crack in the earth, which may be signified by an actual crack in the stone map.
>Sea; filled with monsters from white whale to lovecraftian beasts
>Dot in sea; Nemo, the one point furthest from any coast. There's something there, but don't hint at anything.
>>
>>43524840
OR here, kudos to you draw friend.

May your hands be ever skillful
>>
>>43524840
Not OR
Amazing
The wolf snout is quite flat, as though crushed
>>
>>43524840

That's pretty rad anon. Do you have a tumblr?
>>
File: jaded inquisitor finished.png (777KB, 1500x1075px) Image search: [Google]
jaded inquisitor finished.png
777KB, 1500x1075px
>>43507960
>>43516847

Thank you anon! That's actually pretty great. You're doing god's work!

Uploaded the reference and finished request due to new thread.
>>
File: 04 Landsknecht.jpg (708KB, 1371x1600px) Image search: [Google]
04 Landsknecht.jpg
708KB, 1371x1600px
>>43524840
>>43525048
Holy contrast, Batman! I saw when I posted it that it was a bit lacking, so here's an updated version. Fixed a few other things too.
>>
File: Rogue trader.jpg (581KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue trader.jpg
581KB, 1600x1600px
Repost from last thread: Requesting a blonde middle-aged rogue trader. Aristocratic to the bone. Small scar on his forehead. Wearing a Praetorian IG officer uniform (no helmet), ornate carapace armour and a fine red cloak (No pauldrons) and carrying a power sword on his belt and a bolt pistol on his belt
>>
>>43525217
Thanks! I do, but only a very naughty one.
This is probably better: http://ragathol.deviantart.com/
>>
>>43525612
>very naughty one.
You say that like it's a problem.
>>
>>43525624
Have at you, then. http://spidu.tumblr.com/
(NSFWAF)
>>
>>43525592

>Praeotorian with no helmet
>not even a magnificent moustache

dropped like a sack of wet sacks.
>>
>>43525824
Well, that pitt helmet would look out of place on a ship
>>
>>43525581
Lol, OR again, more kudos to you.
>>
>>43523554
expect progress in an hour or two
>>
File: lots of bread.jpg (33KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
lots of bread.jpg
33KB, 307x409px
>>43525245

I-is that a Keanu inspired delivery?

10/10
>>
/r/ing a cybergoth-inspired female heretek for a upcoming Black Crusade game.

She has a lanky build and her few visible bionics except her potentia coil are a vocal grille with vents on either side that lets out small trickles of steam/unholy unguent smoke from time to time (they emits jets of the stuff when she talks) and a optical mechadendrite that is either coiled around her midriff or hovering over one of her shoulders

Her hair and clothes are done up in cybergoth-ish style and she's hefting a plasmagun
If you do color her hair is dyed black/neon green, her skin fair and her eyes grey.
>>
File: 1446872685697[1].png (1MB, 1298x942px) Image search: [Google]
1446872685697[1].png
1MB, 1298x942px
Reposting for new thread.
I'd like to request my Slaaneshi CSM Sorcerer of the Flickering Blades warband.
He - and his armour - is heavily mutated in his devotion to Slaanesh; an extra pair of arms sprouts below his original pair, each hand/foot has six fingers/toes, and his features under his helmet are serpentine and scaled like a snake. His armour is painted a vibrant mix of pinks and purples, with mad whorls of colour dashed through, and is covered in dozens of gaping mouths that lick their lips and gnash their teeth the Index Chaotica says "in lewd anticipation", so take that as you will.
With his top pair of arms, he wields pair of lithe and curved force swords that seem to shift in form when swung. His bottom pair of arms have mutated and melded to form six-fingered claws, curving like a raptor's talon. His boots have six small blades attached to them to allow for deadlier acrobatics. His helmet is stretched and mutated, a fanged maw dominating the bottom half of the helm.
Preferably with warp-ey swirls and streaks trailing behind his weapons and spraying from his mawed helmet. Season with ornaments to personal taste.
If anyone wants to give it a whirl, I'd be grateful.
>>
File: MS-monkDW750.jpg (1MB, 1915x2244px) Image search: [Google]
MS-monkDW750.jpg
1MB, 1915x2244px
A pyromancer monk who wields a sword and dagger and Uses self-immolation to gain an edge in intimidation and combat.

His sole piece of armor is a chest piece over monks robes. The chest armor is made from wood, canvas, barkcloth, woven fibers, i.e. a low-tech material that functions decently as armor, but is flammable. Optional: add dharma wheels/mandalas that function as besagew (armpit armor).

The sword and dagger set is meant to be used for parrying and disarming, so the character can non-lethally subdue characters, but still have the option to kill if need be. The refs, with two exceptions, are all historical examples weapons meant to parry, disarm, or destroy the opponent's weapon.
>>
File: teaser.png (2MB, 1937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
teaser.png
2MB, 1937x1200px
>>43488391
>>43488565

Update on >>43518433
Learing as I go, thus pased
I know this issent /ic/ but check the tongue
>>
File: what hath god wrought.jpg (52KB, 540x344px) Image search: [Google]
what hath god wrought.jpg
52KB, 540x344px
>>43527818

That's some acid trip shit you've got going there anon.
>>
File: 1421530764331.png (714KB, 830x780px) Image search: [Google]
1421530764331.png
714KB, 830x780px
Requesting a Dragonkin sitting at a table with a tired and bored expression. He is shirtless as to show the numerous scars he gotten during many battles with beast and man alike. He wears pants of a similar style to the pic as well as leather arm guards and gloves. He has a large facial scar similar to pic but not across the eye and a bit towards his nose.
>>
>>43526907
What is a potentia coil?
>>
>>43524840
Sweet jesus, not OR but I'm saving the fuck out of that
>>
>>43523362

Yes those.
>>
Requesting a chinese business woman with her black hair in a bun, looking angry and yelling at someone in chinese.
>>
File: 1446779649187[1].png (3MB, 2720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446779649187[1].png
3MB, 2720x1080px
Copypaste from the last thread:

Basically, my request's a half-orc that highly resembles (1), but wears a jacket similar to (3), just open and without all the straps and has a crossbow like (2) slung across his back.

I'd appreciate it if he could be posed like (4), except with a pouch of gold coins and a shit eating grin on his face.
>>
>>43521586
"This is a Black Rain Advisory for Mega City One sectors 17, 18 and 21 has been issued.

A major fallout storm system has been detected over the Cursed Earth which appears to be approaching Mega City One from a South Westerly direction. Citizens in sectors 17,18 and 21 are advised to remain indoors until the all clear is sounded.

If you must leave your City Blocks during this emergency, Level 2 hazard gear is strongly advised."
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 730x1095px
In the mood of the post apocalyptic thread,could I get a redraw of the Mad max picture where he is walking along with a dog with Vidalia and Amethyst instead?
And instead of being a dog Amethyst is in her cat form.
>>
File: 60PE1WR.png (733KB, 750x645px) Image search: [Google]
60PE1WR.png
733KB, 750x645px
Requesting a pic of this dude going toe to toe with a orc armed with a hand ax and wearing nothing but fur trousers.

If you, gentle drawfriends, want an idea for action poses then you can probably have the orc cleaving into the dude's buckler while the dude looks spooked as heck.

Please and thank you, drawfriends.
>>
File: ShamelessBeggging.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ShamelessBeggging.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
Greetings drawfriends!

I would like to /r/ a human male, 6' tall with a broad build, leather pants, boots, with the chest piece in image, both hands readying the large greataxe/warhammer weapon in image. Shoulder length hair, thick but groomed beard.

Bonus points for a Thousand Yard Stare.
>>
>>43474225

Rerequest here.
>>
>>43526455
I'd post an image to express how awesome I think this is, but there's a limit.
>>
>>43528486
Sorry meant Cyber-mantle, not Potentia Coil. The Potentia Coil is housed within the Cyber-mantle.Both are starting implants for any mechanicus/Heretek character

Cyber-Mantle
This is a framework of metal, wires, and impulse transmitters that is bolted onto your spine and lower ribcage. As you gain further implants, this mantle acts as a sub-dermal anchorage point. Amongst some servants of the Omnissiah, this cyber-mantle is often referred to as “the true flesh.” One would have to look beneath the red robes of a Tech-Priest to discover what a cyber-mantle looks like, and thus no one admits to having seen one.

Pontenia Coil
Cradled within the cyber-mantle is a power unit known as the potentia coil. This mass can store energy and produce various types of fields. Coils come in many types, from small crystal stack affairs to bulky electrical galvinators salvaged from vehicle engines. Many a hunchback within the Adeptus Mechanicus is blamed upon a primitive coil.
>>
>>43530898
Alright, thanks for the descriptions. I might be able to do this tomorrow.
>>
File: SoldierBlanket.jpg (104KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
SoldierBlanket.jpg
104KB, 600x385px
Requesting a WWII era soldier sitting in a foxhole, wrapped in a blanket looking done with his job. He's fairly large, and his jaw is square. His nose is crooked as all fuck. If you want to do colour, his eyes are dark green and his hair is dark red.

Bonus points: An exuberant, young soldier tugging at the blanket and pointing over the top of the foxhole.
>>
>>43531218
Ok cool. Her cyber-mantle & potentia coil would be kinda slimmed and form-hugging, since they are of Good craftsmanship
>>
File: rogus request.png (1MB, 1418x1382px) Image search: [Google]
rogus request.png
1MB, 1418x1382px
requesting the armour on the left with the colour scheme on the right, posing like the bottom pic. Feel free to add scars to the armour, dents scratches, that sort of thing
>>
>>43531286
>Bonus points: An exuberant, young soldier tugging at the blanket and pointing over the top of the foxhole.
Something out of a harvey kurtzman war comic.
>>
File: clayhall.png (2MB, 1419x1383px) Image search: [Google]
clayhall.png
2MB, 1419x1383px
requesting an imperial guardsman medic, wearing the clothing in the reference picture, but the gloves are white as apposed to green, if possible, he could be posing like in the attached picture
>>
Just stole this from another thread that was about to die.
>Playing pathfinder
>Titan mauler barbarian
>Slightly modified for balance with rest of the group
>Currently in airship flying towards suspected dragon den.
>Bard spots this huge gargantuan red dragon chilling outside the entrance.
>Dragon doesn't see us since we're like 10,000ft in he air
>I have an idea, swap out my usual large greatsword for a huge 15ft. long greatsword we got off of a giant a few sessions ago and left in a bag of holding.
>Ask to borrow the bard's feather fall ring
>Jump off of the airship
>Swing my sword around until I am standing on it, make the appropriate acrobatics checks with the other players becoming very interested.
>Begin raging
>Red dragon looks up and sees a screaming spec in the sky flying towards him.
>Roll and manage a hit even with the penalties.
>Activate feather fall with a 31 will save to speak the command words while in rage(house rule).
>I ask the GM how much damage near terminal velocity adds to sword damage.
>He groans and picks up a handful of dice, rolls, and sighs.
>"The last thing the dragon sees is a screaming barbarian surfing the sky with on a massive sword before the sword pierces him through the neck, back, and through the stomach in a Gory explosion of blood and scales. A few seconds later a rather excited man gently floats down near the corpse".
>I'm no longer allowed to play barbarian.
Draw a barbarian gliding/surfing through the sky on a giant sword.
>>
>>43531545
*the gloves are white as opposed to yellow, my bad
>>
File: 1446501856069.jpg (25KB, 855x187px) Image search: [Google]
1446501856069.jpg
25KB, 855x187px
Please take this totally impractical polearm design and make it look like a functional fantasy weapon,
>>
File: Pale Hydra.png (896KB, 1192x1214px) Image search: [Google]
Pale Hydra.png
896KB, 1192x1214px
>>43521586
>>
>>43521586
Just had a session of this explorer checking out an island in a lake near this city, stepping out of the water after taking a short swim when her raft was found to be sabotaged. She's just in a full-body black suit at this point, with a pair of puffed up yellow air bladders deployed from the shoulder straps on her backpack. Her raincoat is tied around her waist and she's looking about on the beach of the island. Mist coming out of the breather as it switches from SCUBA/Rebreather mode back to gas-mask mode as a precaution when it detected the flotation bladders deployed.

That would be a nice follow-up to this pic.

She's checking the island as there is a rescue beacon going off and she's went looking for survivors and noticed the trail of smoke left from a crashing aircraft.

What she discovered was an elaborate trap that was being set up by the big bad who was wanting to sabotage efforts in the area to re-establish civilization in the city of the first picture. She was supposed to end up dead when her raft was sabotaged, but they didn't count on her preparedness as a member of the Reclamation Vanguard.

Yea, there was a gunfight, and she won pretty easy. She did have the element of surprise.
>>
File: light and dark emperors.jpg (370KB, 1527x622px) Image search: [Google]
light and dark emperors.jpg
370KB, 1527x622px
Caius the Mega Monarch (right) walking away from a broken and beaten Zaborg (far left).

As his back is turned, there's a faint glow which causes him to look back just in time to see Zaborg transform into the Emperor of Lightning; ready for another chance to put a stop to his mad brother's rampage.
>>
File: tsuna_guard.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tsuna_guard.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
>>43533033
Note, was inspired by this clever gadget for her backpack...
>>
File: botanist.png (1MB, 1031x1049px) Image search: [Google]
botanist.png
1MB, 1031x1049px
I'd like to request a hagard, yet deranged looking biologist. He wears a labcoat over his pair of overalls, which are tucked into his wellington boots. his overalls legs and even the tips of his lab coat are caked with mud from trudging around. He also wears a widebrimmed hat with a cloth to protect his neck, similar to the one in the picture except with a wider brim. He has shoulder length dishiveled straight black hair and a medium length straight beard. His overall pockets are stuffed with various plants and a plant has begun to grow out of his dirt filled upper left labcoat pocket and has started to wrap around his uper left arm like the plant in the picture.
>>
File: request.png (1MB, 1825x800px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
1MB, 1825x800px
Requesting Harley Quinn (first picture) in the pose of the second picture, but replacing the pikachus with Kobolds (last pic). Preferably small kobolds (the size of the pikachus), but they can be larger if you'd like.

Also, can you give Harley Elf ears if they are visible and a bow and/or quiver lying on the ground next to her and use similar clothing to the one in the first picture.

Huge thanks in advance.
>>
File: BOS_Armor.jpg (531KB, 1245x1897px) Image search: [Google]
BOS_Armor.jpg
531KB, 1245x1897px
A Brotherhood of Steel Inquisitor wielding a thermic lance with a sling tied to one end.

The thermic lance should look modified to be more efficient for combat, rather than just being an expedient construction tool-turned-weapon. The sling at the bottom is to allow the lance to function as a staff sling and so it can sling grenades and other projectiles (I also like the high tech/low tech juxtaposition).
>>
>>43537268
He comes ready for bullfighting.
>>
>>43537268
>>43537306

You are right. I change my request, make him a toreador, using the thermic lance to figth the bull, and make the capote on his shoulder technological.

You can keep the sling if you want, I like the high tech/low tech juxtaposition.
>>
>>43529529
This is /tg/, not /co/, take your shit tastes back there.
>>
>>43537387
But you're not the OR, I am.

Although to be honest, I really just want to see the weapon in action and I'm not too invested in the Brotherhood of Steel guy. I actually like the toreador idea better.
>>
>>43537474

I have long suspected that half the requests in tg/ draw threads are either from other boards or are not tg/ related i.e. It's just some dumb kids idea of something cool.

Entirely too many 40K requests as well. More 14 year olds with unpainted armies sigh. I don't believe for a second there are this many FFG Rogue Trader RPG players.

Too many vidya and anime requests too.
>>
>>43538389
Pretty much. At least the board specific ones for PC's or profiles are pretty obvious.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 2001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 2001x1500px
>>43523554
>>43526130
Took me forever to figure out how to upload to 4chan from an iPad, first time using an iPad to do this. Today after my church there will be a ton more progress if not mostly done
>>
File: corp.jpg (409KB, 1234x826px) Image search: [Google]
corp.jpg
409KB, 1234x826px
>>43521856
Hopefully I got around the hair problem.
>>
>>43538389
well duh, but sometimes great stuff comes out of it so whatever.

As to the 40k stuff, is that really a problem? I mean I don't play 40k but is someone who asks for their own custom space marine really that different from someone asking someone else to draw their character? Just really not seeing the issue with the 40K stuff
>>
File: corpredux.jpg (357KB, 1234x826px) Image search: [Google]
corpredux.jpg
357KB, 1234x826px
>>43538999
Actually have this revised version. Also I saved over the .psd with it resized. FML.
>>
>>43538389
I usually ask for my 40k RPG characters.

But yea, you are right.
>>
thread bump
>>
Also thread bump
>>
>>43538389

We have the best artists in /tg/ Pilgrim and Rotaken and many others whose names I don't know.
>>
File: batteres1.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
batteres1.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>43522118
>>
>>43541520
Not the OR but that is damn fine work.
>>
File: ww2-.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ww2-.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
>>43531286
>>
File: rakshasa reference.jpg (13KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
rakshasa reference.jpg
13KB, 180x281px
Hello drawfriends, I am requesting for a Rakshasa in a business suit smoking a long pipe.
>>
>>43539259
I dig it, thanks Flurry.
As a small point the weapon doesn't actually have an ejection port (It's caseless) but that's fine, drawing's still good (And I didn't mention the lack of ejection port, so my bad there.)
>>
File: Kenshiro_2.jpg (211KB, 576x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro_2.jpg
211KB, 576x1042px
Could I get a Kenshiro marine?

Arms exposed to show bulging FotNS physique, skin is scarred and actually has multiple bullet scars. Armour is similar scarred but is painted in dark grey and black tiger stripes. Helmet is similar to the Black Templar knight-type helmets, but without the crosses. Pose is up to you.

Thanks to whoever picks this up!
>>
>>43538900
Looking good so far!
>>
File: raksgirl.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
raksgirl.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
>>43542018
>>43523554

>>43541638
hey, thanks
>>
A dwarven druid looking very pleased with himself wearing a spider's head as a hat/cowl, similar to pic related.
>>
>>43542018
>Rakshasa
>Hands aren't even backwards
ARGH
>>
>>43542006
Noice. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: CjifZc1.png (18KB, 1294x123px) Image search: [Google]
CjifZc1.png
18KB, 1294x123px
Could someone draw me a character art of a male Libran Swordsage for an upcoming campaign? Libran is the kid of an assimar and teifling, pic related is a description.

Swordsage will be using 1h messer style sword. I got a kind of drifter vibe from the class description.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great.
>>
File: 1288822557581.jpg (54KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
1288822557581.jpg
54KB, 293x293px
bump
>>
>>43522640
Another 24-hour bump. I forget to mention to make him human, sorry.
>>
>>43523964
self bumb
>>
File: dwarfwithspiderhat.jpg (433KB, 713x759px) Image search: [Google]
dwarfwithspiderhat.jpg
433KB, 713x759px
>>43543048
Probably not what you were looking for since it's more mountain man than druid but I drew something up
>>
>>43525592
Bumping this moustache-less praetorian
>>
File: ronnyohmy.png (85KB, 286x269px) Image search: [Google]
ronnyohmy.png
85KB, 286x269px
>>43545806
No, the mountain man aesthetic is perfect for him. Awesome work!
>>
>>43547911
Okay, glad to hear it. His smile was more obvious in my earlier sketches, sorry about that too
>>
more than 24 hours bump for my cybergoth heretek request
>>43526907 /r/
>>43531367 extra info
>>43530898 extra info
>>
>>43548065
Not the OR but the smile is great. That big shiteating grin like he's struck gold.
>>
File: another waifu ruined.jpg (283KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
another waifu ruined.jpg
283KB, 562x750px
>>43521811
>>
File: YouAreAlreadyPurged.png (305KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreAlreadyPurged.png
305KB, 600x800px
>>43542489
>/co/ drawthreads imploding
>/aco/ having identity crisis all the time
>"hey, doesn't /tg/ have drawthreads?"
>see this request

I think I'll stay for a while.
>>
>>43548391
>>43548465

Holy shit, these are great.
>>
>>43548465
Shit dude, that's awesome.

I think we'll be happy you're staying for a while.
>>
File: Question_34[1].jpg (40KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
Question_34[1].jpg
40KB, 300x455px
Pic related but as a tiefling. Blank face and horns.
Bonus points for eyes in the background representing paranoia.
>>
>>43548391
Lewdanon, you are insanely based. I almost wish I actually had something worth requesting, but all my chracters are male, and would not be suited to your immense talents. But keep up the good work. My folder is growing rapidly.
>>
File: Archer and Wolf.jpg (347KB, 1200x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Archer and Wolf.jpg
347KB, 1200x1565px
Can I get this guy in badly damaged armor after being spewed with acid with badly burned forearms covered in loads of resist-magic rune tattoos, sans mask and looking furious?
One more thing to add, the hand holding the bow should still have a thick leather glove on it, the bow is simple and made of purpleheart wood, with an evil amulet burned into it acting as a counterweight and adding necrotic damage to it
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (42KB, 139x150px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
42KB, 139x150px
>>43548641
But I like drawing men and my gay smut is arguably less shit than the regular stuff.
>>
>>43548391
Lewdanon? How long have you been back for? If it's not too much to ask, are you up for a request?

The character is an English gentlewoman hunter. She carries an elephant gun and wears scant 1800s explorer gear (complete with pith helmet.) Her hair is fairly short (jaw length), and she keeps a bowie knife strapped to her leg.

Even if you're not available, thanks for returning to us.
>>
File: Oz-06ms_colour.jpg (192KB, 337x527px) Image search: [Google]
Oz-06ms_colour.jpg
192KB, 337x527px
I need a Leo mech looking sad, holding a birthday cake, and wearing a shitty paper party hat. It's for a Mekton Zeta game.
>>
>>43534099
Now that's a random assortment of things.
>>
File: ShamelessBeggging-2.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ShamelessBeggging-2.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>43530449
24 hour bump with update; human male fighter in this breastplate, leather shirt, pants, boots; lorica segmentata arm guards (in image); hard features with a thick. groomed beard, wielding the half greataxe half warhammer monstrosity shown in image.

Again, bonus points if he has a thousand yard stare, looking forwards at the viewer.
>>
File: dwarfwithspiderhat2.jpg (321KB, 522x711px) Image search: [Google]
dwarfwithspiderhat2.jpg
321KB, 522x711px
>>43543048
>>43545806
>>43547911
>>43548065
>>43548263
I like this character so I did another one of him
>>
>>43549148
Thoroughly entertaining.
>>
File: sketch.png (907KB, 764x808px) Image search: [Google]
sketch.png
907KB, 764x808px
>>43521586
A Khajiit Warrior-Monk. I was thinking about using the Teso (i know) Khajiit symbol for the clothes.
>>
>>43548768
If you wanna draw a dude, you could try >>43548650
he'd basically be topless
and have a fuzzy chest
Just a suggestion though, you do you dude, and keep up the fantastic work
>>
>>43526999
Bumperidoo.
>>
File: retreat of the light brigade.png (1MB, 1974x1828px) Image search: [Google]
retreat of the light brigade.png
1MB, 1974x1828px
would like a knight in full plate running towards a man on a horse or simply running away with medical supplies on his person in a satchel and a glowing sabre in his hand, the gun can be in his other hand as well. Also Plumes would be nice as well
>>
I would like to request the sorcerer in this image (age 12) in a little two-panel thing. First panel (setting is the upper floor of an inn/tavern) he's being hit in the chest with a lightning bolt by a run-of-the-mill black-cloaked cultist-type person, and that sends him through a door. Second panel is just his arm sticking up out of the debris in a thumb's-up gesture with the speech bubble of "I'm fine."
If that's a bit of a tall order, then I would like to suggest him poking a magical,glowing sphere with a stick. The sphere is on the ground, and this is his attempt at a Use Magic Device check.
>>
>>43541520
OR here and thanks for the wonderful work!
>>
>>43528870
Bumping this request.
>>
File: RethinkingLife.jpg (352KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RethinkingLife.jpg
352KB, 1280x1024px
So I killed this Cultist in Skyrim and he naturally fell into this pose.

Can we get him in a "Thinker" pose with the default Dragonborn staring at him with a confused look?
>>
>>43528894
Bumping.
>>
>>43529581
Bump?
>>
>>43531483
BUMPING
>>
>>43531545
bump
>>
>>43533934
Delivery tomorrow night. Started it as an inking warm up but I gotta get some sleep.
>>
>>43549132
That's great! Thanks.
>>
File: Omo.png (6KB, 638x130px) Image search: [Google]
Omo.png
6KB, 638x130px
I was looking through legends mode in Dwarf Fortress when I came across this guy and thought he'd make a cool monster for aquatic campaigns. Any artists interested in taking a stab at him?
>>
File: background.png (16KB, 372x497px) Image search: [Google]
background.png
16KB, 372x497px
I was looking for something like pic related. I will be giving my players a few Dossiers of bad guys that a contact has collected. I wouldn't mind if someone knows of something like this from a videogame or something, I have the pictures of the baddies and the info for them myself, just looking for the general viewing background. Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>43557424
While waiting, try looking into some art from Top Secret!; basically a Spy RPG where you enter a pseudo-Bond world.
>>
File: PIDesk.jpg (145KB, 372x497px) Image search: [Google]
PIDesk.jpg
145KB, 372x497px
>>43557424
I have an inner ear infection so I've got time to kill. I am by no means a drawfriend but I am at least mediocre with the photo and the shoop; have a sample.
>>
Morning bump; page 9 is not way to be.
>>
>>43559343
Ditto
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 2001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 2001x1500px
>>43542724
Depending on my time today I may or may not complete
>>
>>43560886
Not the OR but nigga thats kawaii
>>
>>43556658

Back to the Vidya forum kid.
>>
>>43561303
>telling someone to leave
>a drawthread
>over Dorf
No, you are the child.
>>
>>43561081
thanks, need to fix that gosh dang foot though, it bothers me so much now that i noticed it.
>>
>>43556658
After I am done with my other request may take a stab at that.
>>43561303
dorf fort is way out of vidya's league, they can never appreciate it the way /tg/ does.
>>
File: Fortception.png (44KB, 857x637px) Image search: [Google]
Fortception.png
44KB, 857x637px
>>43561303
>this nigga
>>
>>43561573
Maybe make shoe loose? Like her heel is free and the shoe is hanging from her toes?
>>
>>43561605

Where do you draw the line? Sonic the hedgehog in chain mail? Mario & Lugi as magic users? /tg/ draw threads are being keked by /a/ /co/ /v/ and /vg/
>>
I know this is probably a shot in the dark since it's both a very mediocre and bland request but I'll give it a try anyway.

There is almost no spiritualist artwork out there, so I'm requesting a disheveled man with dark black hair who looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. He has no idea why there is a phantom following him/ sharing his consciousness, and he got "possessed" after his entire village got slaughtered.

So maybe a few scars, gaunt, pale, maybe a cloak or clothes that look like he's been on the road for awhile. He's basically a drifter that has gone half-mad from sharing a consciousness with a creature wracked with emotional horror, as well as developing psychic powers.

It's a Fear phantom too, which isn't that important. Thanks in advanced to anyone even considering it.
>>
>>43562651
Well... mario and luigi usually use fire misiles and weird shrooms, and have a giant lizardkin companion, so they ARE magic users, probably of the druidic sort,
>>
>>43562632
that's not the only issue, it's also itty bitty.
>>
>>43563139
They also can shape shift into cats, raccoon dogs, bees among other things. Totally druids.
>>
>>43548869
>>
>>43564071
10/10 would let hunt me in magical board game wilderness.
>>
>>43564071
10/10
>>
>>43564071
Lewd you are a peach.
>>
>>43544525
Another bump. Colors are optional.
>>
>>43523600
Bumpin'.
>>
>>43549140
So bumping the human male fighter with the gear in that image; both hands readying the weapon shown and a thousand yard stare. Any takers?
>>
>>43560886
this is cute as hell, thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 2001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 2001x1500px
>>43565873
>>43560886
Well here we go. Much happier with this
>>
>>43566172
This is basically the cutest thing that I've seen this year and in the top 5 of all time. Well done drawfriend.
>>
>>43548650
23 hour bump as I'm headed to bed pls forgive me ;-;
One more thing I forgot to add, he's got a small shard of rock on a chain around his neck
>>
File: maybe.jpg (294KB, 573x747px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
294KB, 573x747px
>>43565840
only time will tell
>>
File: image.png (638KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
638KB, 1600x1280px
>>43566290
She also is not the first young witch or magical girl in general I done for a draw thread.
>>
File: Big Boss is hungry.jpg (144KB, 403x400px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss is hungry.jpg
144KB, 403x400px
>>43548650
>>43549205
Meh.
>>
>>43566525
It shows.
>>
>>43527818
OR here, did not expect to see this progress, I am already laughing, thank you
>>
File: Gojobi character art.jpg (480KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Gojobi character art.jpg
480KB, 600x849px
because of events in game, I need a Rule 63 version of this character
>>
File: Grill.jpg (436KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Grill.jpg
436KB, 600x849px
>>43566946
I felt like being an ass.
>>
File: chaos space muhrine.png (2MB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
chaos space muhrine.png
2MB, 2144x1424px
humbly requesting a portrait of my chaos space marine, with half his face looking like gary golden from V: TM and the other looking half mechanical, like huron blackheart here, or the techmarine pictured, thanks in advance TG
>>
>>43567101
OR here, I chuckled
>>
>>43566172
You are the best
>>
>>43564071
Hot damn, Lewd. I just got back from work and I saw this. You've really brightened up my day. Thanks.

Also, dat filename.
>>
>>43558239
Not OR, but that's nice. Hope your infection works out. Keep on those antibiotics until the prescription runs out.
>>
File: 1348864168626.jpg (47KB, 576x440px) Image search: [Google]
1348864168626.jpg
47KB, 576x440px
>>43566470
Gritty and ripped; much obliged.
>>
I would like to request the tiny rabbit in this picture sitting in the middle of one of those party-sized vegetable trays. Whether she is paralyzed with indecision at where to start, or halfway through a tiny tomato is up to artist preference.
>>
>>43568567
Thank you.

Anyone looking for PI, Gumshoe, Spy whatever, I highly encourage prowling around online for what you can draw from that old game I mentioned earlier. Top Secret was probably one of my favorite tabletop games and has an incredible amount of artwork spanning the early through mid 1900's detective and spy scene. That image was mostly inspired by an old Administrator (DM/GM) provided dossier.
>>
File: Blackgirl Request.png (825KB, 1297x608px) Image search: [Google]
Blackgirl Request.png
825KB, 1297x608px
Hello /tg/ today i would like to request a young girl with black, ash-like skin. the details are mentioned in the reference picture. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>43549536
bump
>>
>>43550453
24-hour bump of this request.
>>
>>43552047
>>43528870
24 hour bump.
>>
>>43530533
2 day bump.
>>
>>43570518
>>43570498
>>43570540

>>43552604
>>43552619
>>43552692
Very suspicious...
>>
>>43532895
bump
been 6 threads already
>>
>>43570559
It's probably because your reference is a barely legible clusterfuck and the idea itself isn't exactly interesting.
>Do X with Y and also Z
>>
>>43570558
For some, probably, but perhaps you're just paranoid.
Besides, I've only thrown out the sorcerer so far.
>>
>>43570584
more of a "do what the fuck you want here's the shit he has"
>>
File: mehreen.jpg (122KB, 1094x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mehreen.jpg
122KB, 1094x1200px
>>43567163
>>
File: Images Thing.png (2MB, 1579x983px) Image search: [Google]
Images Thing.png
2MB, 1579x983px
If anyone has the time for it, I'd really like to get an image for a character I'm going to play.

The basic idea of it is a Tiber-Septim like character. Older character with white hair similar to the image on the top right, and a trimmed white beard. Norse-looking features, with armor styled like the Tiber Septim images on the left, but with a heavier feel to it, like the bottom right image. Platemail with a winged helm like the Tiber Septim images, a fur-lined cape like the top right image, and a large, broad-bladed two-handed sword similar to the Dragonslayer from Berserk in size, with the guard on it being large enough to function as a sort of shield.
>>
File: YES.png (39KB, 322x419px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
39KB, 322x419px
>>43566547
That's brilliant, thank you!!!
>>
>>43528894
Bumping, 24 hours or so.
>>
bump
this
thread
>>
>>43571485
YEEEEEEESS§SS
THANK YOU SO MUCH MAN YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB
>>
Bump before bed.

And a thanks in advance to >>43553945 just in case I'm not awake.
>>
File: lpk16_lapo-elkann.jpg (45KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
lpk16_lapo-elkann.jpg
45KB, 467x700px
I'm about to play a 1980s style homebrew by a friend and was wondering if someone could attempt to draw a character for me.

I'm looking for a tired worn down office worker with a wirey frame and mostly balding sporting a small beard. I assume he'd either be wearing an unkept suit or 1980's casual attire which i would assume is much like the jean and jacket combo fbi agents use but with a button up shirt and no logo.
Maybe a bland company tie thrown in to really accentuate the crushing routine.

Something along the lines of pic related (but not a famous footballer)
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 446x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 446x527px
Asking for a villain loosely based on the bride for a Star Wars campaign. She's wearing a armored jumpsuit colored red and black instead of the brides yellow and black. Her skin and hair are both white, and her eyes are the Star Wars yellow and red dark side eyes with cracks around them. Unlike the bride, she has a little bit of organizational support, so her demeanor is composed, dress neat, and hair cut practically short. On the edge to smug spectrum that all dark side users seem to fall on, she's on the smug side. Thanks in advance.
>>
Call me a newfag but have drawthreads fallen on rough times lately? Much slower with fewer deliveries.
>>
>>43576108
they have ups and downs.
>>
>>43576108
They ebb and flow.

It's also a busy time of year for a lot of people.
>>
>>43576108
Newfag.

I'm monitoring this thread since yesterday, and I have a coiple I'd like to do, but commish work come first, probably later today in my lunch break I'll do something that doesn't need a bloody armor.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 1805x1354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1805x1354px
>>43556658
Have some progress mate
>>
>>43576925
This monster is still the funniest looking thing that ever made me shit bricks.
>>
File: motorola1.jpg (46KB, 698x931px) Image search: [Google]
motorola1.jpg
46KB, 698x931px
>>43574652
>>
File: motorola2.jpg (47KB, 698x931px) Image search: [Google]
motorola2.jpg
47KB, 698x931px
>>43578551
forgot the beard
>>
>>43578623
do dis pweez :3
>>43532895

I don't really want anything more than a fast doodle
>>
>>43570558
OR for the Space Marine. I can see why you'd be suspicious. All I can tell you is I don't play women. I did once and it was a pretty blatant 'tits on a guy' type thing. I just can't pull it off. It doesn't help that all of my female friends have been lesbians or bi.
>>
File: 1382205971818.jpg (537KB, 800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1382205971818.jpg
537KB, 800x2400px
>>43523648
Bumping for this I guess.
Really, a sketch will do. Hell, if it's less detailed than pic related it's still good.
>>
>>43578623
This is really good.

I love how many different styles we get in drawthreads from draw friends.
>>
File: speesma.jpg (95KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
speesma.jpg
95KB, 1920x1080px
>>43578666
Hope you like it. It's not really anything up my alley and the lore evades me
>>
>>43579833
dubs wins the fast doodle award. Good work, you have earned One Internet. Don't spend it all in one place.
>>
>>43579833
perfect
>>
File: Palutena_SSB4.png (190KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
Palutena_SSB4.png
190KB, 427x427px
Requesting a blonde short girl (demi-god) with a long ponytail going to her knees. She has Blue eyes and wears a dress similar to Palutena. (pic is palutena) I want this for dnd, and I have NO drawing skills whatsoever.
>>
>>43579833
i know you can do better in less amount of time.
>>
File: uforgottoasknicely1.jpg (82KB, 862x1403px) Image search: [Google]
uforgottoasknicely1.jpg
82KB, 862x1403px
>>43580056
>>
>>43580329
Not only was that fast, but this style reminds me of Disneys Hercules. gg drawfriend
~not OR, just watching and critiquing things as they pop up in my down time.
>>
>>43580329
thanks man, sorry for not asking nicely, I'm new to tg drawthreds. I usually go to /b/ and it's like buying something in New Jersey.
"What do you want to buy?"
"This"
"Here's your change, and go fuck yourself"
"Thanks"
>>
>>43580422
Wasn't sure what you meant until I checked the filename. heh

/tg/ drawthreads tend to be quite civil and pleasant, aside from the occasional shitstorm.
>>
>>43580810
Those shitstorms are extremely rare. Only one of any note I recall was an argument regarding the infamous robot cowboy in a poncho joke. Was around for ages and then one thread some anon randomly blows up on it, and the person who was 'stupid and new enough' to give in to the request despite having said something earlier in reply to the request warning artists to not grant the request. Became a huge shitstorm because he didn't realize the art posted in reply was one of the many already fulfilled in the past that many of us, myself included, had saved to post in reply to it as a joke every time the request appeared. I tell ya what though, if ever there is a western robot rpg made, we got the art for it already!
>>
>>43580999
We've had a few since then.

I remember one regarding furries vs. scalies and most of the thread not caring.

Usually it's just one anon being an asshole and others engaging when they shouldn't.
>>
File: Ainethach-jedi.png (5MB, 1944x3054px) Image search: [Google]
Ainethach-jedi.png
5MB, 1944x3054px
Evening /tg/, I’ve a request for some character art for an upcoming Star Wars game my friend is putting together. It’s kind of a “by the numbers” sort of request and for that I apologize, I’ve never been very good with these sorts of things…

What I’d like is a jedi wearing the clothing and basic cloak shown, all of which is old and worn through years of use. I’d like his face to be similar to the one shown, though slightly younger in complexion, with light stubble and a faded scar pattern etched across the right side of his face. Though hidden from the elbow up by his clothing, his right arm is a sort of barebones cybernetic prosthesis which is, similar to his attire, worn and rough looking. In it he holds his saber, its beam a bright yellow color, though it doesn’t seem “solid”. It doesn’t hold a solid shape and instead seems to ripple and distort, sending off flecks of yellow cinders, as if something in the emitter is faulty. Then, either held in his left hand or attached to his belt, a respirator mask like that shown.

His pose can either be that in the reference, or one you think works better.

I hope that’s enough to work off of, if not, all you need to do is say something. If you decide to do it, many thanks.
>>
>>43526907
>>43548131
Pretty sure I fucked up somewhere.
>>
>>43582219
>slut legginz
>>
>>43582069
I'll give it a try.
>>
File: yard.jpg (248KB, 954x1050px) Image search: [Google]
yard.jpg
248KB, 954x1050px
>>43549140
looks boring give me so idea on how to fix it
>>
>>43582219
Looks good. Not OR, but the mistake was that you grafted the wrong type of mechadendrite onto this heresy engine.
>>
>>43582408
Not OR but perhaps add something to give more texture to the pants.
>>
>>43582408
Still needs the segmenta armguards, streamline the forearms and if it's too bland for you though, you can throw a tabard in there. Going for a viking stuck in centurion gear kind of look. The axe blade could use some shortening on the edge.

Otherwise this is pretty damn close to the character I was aiming for.
>>
>>43582219
I know it's not quite been 24 hours yet, but... I don't suppose this one might tickle your fancy, Lewd?
>>43568685
>>
File: 2015-11-10 17.29.22.jpg (138KB, 455x492px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-10 17.29.22.jpg
138KB, 455x492px
Requesting Q with a Zoot Suit and A Comedy /Tragedy mask.
>If he's wearing the Tragedy make him carry the Tragedy in his hands.
>>
>>43582667
>I mean if he's wearing the Comedy mask
>>
File: OldJedi.jpg (404KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
OldJedi.jpg
404KB, 768x1280px
>>43582069
Hope you like it.

I'll add the blade of the lightsaber tomorrow since it's already pretty late here. If you want anything changed go ahead.
>>
File: queen.png (4MB, 2500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
queen.png
4MB, 2500x1600px
I know this is asking a bit much, but would one of you mind drawing our campaign's BBEG? She's an undead queen who's got thorns all over her body. Pic related.
>>
>>43582801
I guess Leoric is the undead part, the sword is the weapon and the thorns in the bottom must be all over Leoric's armor(?)/the dress and the lady in the left is what you want for head+crown?

I think the drawfags would need a bit more of explanation before giving it a try to see if it picks their interest.
>>
>>43582796

OR here, looking good to me, brother. And take your time, I'm nothing if not patient. Many thanks.
>>
>>43582866
Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry if it's not clear enough -.-
>>
File: gone too far this time.jpg (144KB, 435x330px) Image search: [Google]
gone too far this time.jpg
144KB, 435x330px
>>43568685
>>43582647
>>
>>43582896
No worries mate!

And sorry i sounded like an ass
>>
>>43582941
That's great, Lewd. Thanks so much.
>>
>>43582219
OR here. That really cool and i love your art style, though as >>43582464 mentioned it isn't quite the mechadendrite i specified. But hey, it's still cool as all hells. I'll definitely use this pic if i ever pick up a servo-arm mechadendrite.
>>
File: request.jpg (169KB, 1524x476px) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
169KB, 1524x476px
>>43582219
Awesome art, Lewd, though without reading OR I can see that this is heretic.
Nice to see you on /tg/ more often Lewd, we missed you drawings a lot.
Speaking of which.
Requesting Saim-Hann Eldar Farseer sitting crossed legs, stroking a head of her cute gyrinx. She is wearing robes like on pic related(1), but with bracers and the lower part of the mantle like on (2). Ghosthelm and witchblade are lying nearby. Hairpin made as a symbol of Saim-Hann.
I hope I'm not asking for too much details...
>>
>>43526999
Bumpero
>>
File: orcgoldsack-tp.png (717KB, 900x1133px) Image search: [Google]
orcgoldsack-tp.png
717KB, 900x1133px
>>43573774
>>43528894
>>
File: 1446722302121[1].png (1000KB, 608x724px) Image search: [Google]
1446722302121[1].png
1000KB, 608x724px
Never enough lizards.
I'd like a commando lizard-man, looking like a wiry, humanoid gecko - preferably with vibrant colour smothered by mud and paint, but black and white's cool as well. Bedecked in light combat gear and keeping his weapon at the ready, which can be any sort of assault rifle, though I like the look of the Australian Austeyr. Generally just looking gruff for a small lizard person.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>43583674
That lizard is kawaii as fuck.
>>
File: Iron Giant.png (434KB, 616x773px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Giant.png
434KB, 616x773px
Sup /tg/, I've been thinking about robot wizards lately. More specifically a robot version of that bumbling old wizard we all love. I can't be the first one to think of this, but I'm failing to find it exists.

So I would like to request a bumbling robot wizard. First robot that came to mind was this guy here.
>>
>>43583840
NO. WHY. I DIDN'T NEED THESE FEELS.
>>
>>43583655
Oh sick, thanks man!
>>
Any more low-maintenance requests? Sketches and the like. I did >>43545806 and >>43549148 to give you an idea of what I produce.

this is not a call to bump requests that are already itt.
>>
File: gingerWIP.jpg (76KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
gingerWIP.jpg
76KB, 257x250px
>>43583285
I like Eldar.
>>
>>43584120
We know, Lewd. We know.
>>
>>43584038
Any chance i could get a simple ranger smoking a pipe? Doesnt have to be anything too fancy. just enough to know hes a ranger, human, and hes holding a pipe.
>>
/r/ a Black scaled Python with red jewels for eyes, including one embedded in its forehead.

A close up of the head is preferred, but it's up to the drawer. I'm not asking for a lot of detail or even full color, but I would like the eyes to be colored in at least.
>>
>>43584120
aw, such a cute face, Lewd!
>>
>>43582634
As a side note if I didn't convey this well enough; it looked intense before but this is just getting better. Bigger, meaner, smashier/slashier
>>
>>43584576
...all his faces look the same...
>>
>>43585977
Limitation of the style.

At least it's a cute face, eh?
>>
>>43585977
>hasn't noticed the variations in face shape and eye orientation
He's been improving, at least.
>>
File: botanist.png (252KB, 582x934px) Image search: [Google]
botanist.png
252KB, 582x934px
>>43533934
>>43574455
Finally got a chance to finish it. Weird couple of nights.
>>
>>43586106
yea, they are cute sometimes...i guess

>>43586119
i'd fucking hope so given how many times i've seen it.
>>
>>43586133
>"yea, I got that bud you're lookin for."
>>
>>43586133
Holy shit dude, thats perfect! Thanks a bunch!
>>
File: Sad girl.jpg (234KB, 1915x2059px) Image search: [Google]
Sad girl.jpg
234KB, 1915x2059px
>>43570292
Hope this is enough.

>>43541161
You are most kind, mate.
>>
File: poopoo.png (238KB, 769x685px) Image search: [Google]
poopoo.png
238KB, 769x685px
>>43566946
alright man i tried : /
let me know what you think
i have to go to bed, ill pick it back up tomorrow afternoon if you still want me too
i kinda already made the color version with pink skin
first time ive posted a drawing, if youd rather someone else pick it up i understand
>>
File: poopoo2.png (428KB, 915x782px) Image search: [Google]
poopoo2.png
428KB, 915x782px
>>43566946
heres her with pink skin
>>
>>43542378

An ejection port can still be useful in a caseless firearm so one could remove a bullet to clear the chamber. Just sayin'
>>
Anyone got a SAI mirror for the OP?
>>
>>43525592
Bump
>>
File: 1423722861751.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1423722861751.png
42KB, 846x592px
>tfw draw anons deliver so much good stuff, but they never respond to my requests.
>>
File: that's woof.jpg (84KB, 540x473px) Image search: [Google]
that's woof.jpg
84KB, 540x473px
>>43588648
>tfw one of the thread's favourite drawfriends drew my requests five separate times, not even counting other artists
Why does it feel so good to be so bad?
>>
>>43588648
Maybe it is time for you to change your strategy.
>>
>>43588648
this
>>43588723

Also, sometimes it just won't matter.
I have a number of things I look for in requests, but as a rule I almost never draw 40k stuff.
It just doesn't interest me and I know nothing about it.
>>
>>43588747
Ditto, in both subjects, but a grooming of the actual request may fancy some other drawfag.
>>
>>43588827
i know i know.

i just wait and hope some bored drawfag will give it a try.

You Guys do amazing work.
>>
File: rangersmoking.jpg (218KB, 551x563px) Image search: [Google]
rangersmoking.jpg
218KB, 551x563px
>>43584280
Not sure how, but he ended up looking a bit like Wolverine. Hope you enjoy!
>>
File: lizard commando.jpg (101KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
lizard commando.jpg
101KB, 600x900px
>>43583674
Didn't have time to finish, or get round to muddying him up, but here.
>>
>>43588699
Which drawfriend?
>>
File: IMG_20151105_113405.jpg (77KB, 629x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151105_113405.jpg
77KB, 629x548px
anything in particular you want /tg/?
>>
File: Demilich_-_p48.jpg (1MB, 1000x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Demilich_-_p48.jpg
1MB, 1000x1547px
Still requesting this. A goofy looking demilich with a single purple gem for an eye. Think skeletor except less mean looking.
>>
>>43590358
You would want to do a silly request of a Mon Calamari? Nothing cutesy, just silly.
>>
>>43590358
Plotting!
>>
File: IMG_20151112_015006.jpg (249KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151112_015006.jpg
249KB, 1200x1600px
>>43590620
might be. whatcha got?
>>43590689
Anticipating!
>>
>>43566946
i can change the skin color if youd rather btw
>>
>>43588648
which one is yours
im not that great but i could give it a shot
>>
File: classy tg so far.png (2MB, 2560x1226px) Image search: [Google]
classy tg so far.png
2MB, 2560x1226px
Yup it's me again. Your assassin failed. Again.
As usual I'd like a pic of one or more of these /tg/ characters in fancy-dinner style formal attire.

- Jubblowski/Kasrkin-chan
- Noh
- Heavy-Chan
- Ogryn-Chan
- Sandwich Stoutaxe
- Any of the Primarch's Daughters
- Any other female /tg/ character you can think of

I'm collecting pics of female /tg/ characters in formal attire because of reasons. So far I’ve got Blue, Cultist, Raege & Boone, Cata-chan, Chem-Chan, Krieg-chan, Marcia, Macha, Octavia, Schlicktau, Sister Kearys, Taldeer and Xeno. See attached pic for references.
>>
>>43590953
Just an Mon Calamari shopkeeper that is completly covered in leather belts, in a small shop that only leather belts. And he is always exscited to sell his marvelous wares to any poor pcs.

I know it sounds lame, but it's a small joke we have in our Star Wars FFG group with how cheap a certain weapons mod. If you're not interested i'll understand.
>>
>>43591177
Missing Vostroya-chan in that list, son. The Emperor is disappointed.
>>
>>43575236
Bump.

Feel free to take freedoms with armor/dress. Honestly color scheme and feel are more important than clothes.
Thanks.
>>
File: 1305593113867.jpg (5KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1305593113867.jpg
5KB, 126x126px
>>43591177
Hell, that's pathetic. At least have the balls to call your fetishes by the name and not just "reasons"
>>
Requesting a portrait for a token.
It's a decently rugged gladiator missing one of his ears (You decide) while the other has a simple stud. scarred face but nothing too gruesome. His hair is blond and kept in a long, braided mohawk. Should be as joyous as Santa Claus himself.
>>
File: Swordmaster.png (543KB, 769x620px) Image search: [Google]
Swordmaster.png
543KB, 769x620px
Requesting an important NPC for my campaign.

pic gives away all details:
>pink bathrobe
>white bunny slippers
>katana on back
>face similar to jetstream sam (Non cyborg of course)
>maybe more beard, and pretty disheveld and unkempt.
>maybe a bun, but not nessesary
>could also smoke a cig, but thats optional too.

He's one of the most powerful swordsman in this world. the players will meet him at his home to become his apprentice. though, he's not really interested in it and doesnt want to get involved in any mundane events.
>>
bump for art
>>
File: combochars.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
combochars.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>43592338
>>43592338
cc-c-cc-combo
>>
>>43592787
i'm confused.

Who's the guy on the left? What combo?

also the guy looks way too asian for me and the bathrobe looks like a normal kimono.

just a little detail i want to add for my request:
>he may also hold a cup of coffee in one hand
>>
>>43593034
think he did the request above yours.
>>
>>43593133
this. I just hit the same thread twice
>>
>>43583285
>>
File: oddgroup.jpg (194KB, 1425x1400px) Image search: [Google]
oddgroup.jpg
194KB, 1425x1400px
>>43592787
+
>>43590600
>>
general bump
>>
>>43565034
working on it.
>>
>>43592787
>>43594383

i'm sorry but this doesn't really fit my expectations and i'd prefer to have my request still open.

>less asian
>overall more hair and messy looking

he's supposed too look like someone living a chill live by his own not giving a fuck about possible visitors. So, Messy, beard, etc.
>>
File: OldJedTG.jpg (486KB, 1000x1280px) Image search: [Google]
OldJedTG.jpg
486KB, 1000x1280px
>>43582874
Finished.

Hope you like it.
>>
>>43578623
This is absolutely perfect!
Very very much appreciated, i've just written a short bio and it matches the character perfectly thanks again.

My faith has been restored if i ever need character inspiration this will be my first port of call.
>>
Are there any drawfags left? I need a big guy, long black hair and beard, with three scythes tattoed onto his forehead and a nosering. Clad in furs and armed with a claymore would be swell. I need it for my Degenesis-game this weekend and would be of utmost gratitude.
>>
File: swdsbride-L.png (632KB, 900x1565px) Image search: [Google]
swdsbride-L.png
632KB, 900x1565px
>>43575236
>>43591950
>>
File: chair2.png (2MB, 1432x1956px) Image search: [Google]
chair2.png
2MB, 1432x1956px
>>43596788
There's always something about your art that horrifies me to my core. I don't know what, the art isn't necessarily bad, but the proportions just seem so slightly out of tune that it morphs from a human into some uncanny valley body horror creature.
>>
>>43596625

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting color! Damn good work, friend, can't thank you enough.
>>
>>43597054
No probs, happy to be of help.
>>
>>43596862
Hmm, yes, probably it's me missing some kind of very elemental proportional knowledge/skill/practice, and after working on something for a while it gets even harder. But sometimes I feel like I'm just unabe to do it right. I hope it's not brain damage, hah.
>>
File: ANGRY ABOUT SCYTHES.jpg (152KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY ABOUT SCYTHES.jpg
152KB, 460x350px
>>43596762
>>
File: swdsbride_v2.png (500KB, 900x1343px) Image search: [Google]
swdsbride_v2.png
500KB, 900x1343px
>>43596862
>>43596837
>>43575236
Okay, this is what I'm able to see myself, the head was too small and the neck too long I think.
>>
>>43597687
Haha, that's great, thanks! I'll send the picture to my GM and ask for his opinion on it. The only thing I would have imagined differently is the scythes being even less detailed because of the archaic tattoing methods. But thanks a bunch regardless. If the rest of my group gave me descriptions, would you be willing to draw those guys as well?
>>
>>43596862
>Those legs
Dear God, preserve us.
>>
File: Sure, why not.jpg (84KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Sure, why not.jpg
84KB, 245x245px
>>43597793
>>
File: GunganJediHoplite.png (1MB, 1707x884px) Image search: [Google]
GunganJediHoplite.png
1MB, 1707x884px
Anyone up for drawing a badass Gungan jedi hoplite?
>>
>>43589063
OR here, thanks a ton man
>>
File: Reference.jpg (629KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
629KB, 848x1200px
>>43597958
Thanks again, that's really nice of you! Here is a picture for reference. I kinda get the feeling of being given a finger and wanting the whole hand, but my friends can probably give me their descriptions tomorrow at the earliest. Would that be cool with you? Or could I give you some contact details or stuff like that since I have no idea where you are in the world or how your sleep is structured.
>>
>>43591026
the cat-monk at >>43549186

was my request.

I think Khajiit Warrior monks are mentioned by one dark brotherhood assassin in Skyrim only, but i liked the idea.
>>
>>43598006
I would, but gungan.
>>
>>43590358
I require a Kobold alchemist, ideally with many a lady Kobold fawning over his explosive prowess.
>>
>>43598653

Do you want the monk with or without a weapon, anon?
>>
Threads about finished lads. This way to glory>>43600264
>>
>>43596837
>>43597737
Thanks mate!

That smile and expression-that's perfect. Satisfied and predatory. Love how you incorporated the jumpsuit as well.
>>
>>43595382
Thank you, patiently waiting.
>>
>>43583840
24hour bump?
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 124

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.