[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GM wants to run the new game in his own setting. >Sci

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1421171048456.jpg (121KB, 474x492px) Image search: [Google]
1421171048456.jpg
121KB, 474x492px
>GM wants to run the new game in his own setting.
>Sci fi, we are gonna be a crew and well rolled for the captain spot.
>Time to chose races... Humans are space jews.
>Humanity controls key planets and trade stations because a few worlds were glassed when we were a neutral power in the last big war, losing Empire was forced to give us tech, training, territory, and a formal apology at the galactic level.
>200 years later humans run the economy and media, illegally colonizing planets, and accused of being involved in every conspiracy in the galaxy.

I don't know what to think about this...
>>
Your picture is stupid.
>>
>>43095696
k
>>
>>43095674
I think your GM has done some good setting building and that you're a massive asshole who doesn't deserve to have a game since you don't appreciate what you have.
>>
>>43096490
This
>>
>>43095674
I like it. Though I am wondering what the other races are.

I always sperg out about my setting because I really love it for sci-fi. It's my baby, and I enjoy seeing it be enjoying. Maybe he is just doing the same.
>>
>>43096490
>>43097850
I just wasn't expecting it.
>>
>>43095674
Thats one of the few interesting implementations of humans in a sci-fi setting that I've ever seen, good on your GM
>>
File: 1421998128346.jpg (350KB, 605x900px) Image search: [Google]
1421998128346.jpg
350KB, 605x900px
Yes give up more of your freedoms and worlds... remember the 6 million worlds you stole from us!
>>
I can't say I'd be thrilled to be a human in this setting, but as a player I could really have fun playing a human who hated having to put up with that kind of stuff. I could take it a lot of directions, but I'd be inclined to riff off Inglorious Basterds just a little bit.
>>
>>43098072
Makes you wonder what Intergalactic /pol/ would be like.

>Anti-matter can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>43098117
But... Anti-matter can melt anything...
It'll literally obliterate any type of matter it comes in contact with.
>>
>>43098372
Human please leave.
>>
>>43098117
>>43098372
Antimatter can't melt neutron pylons?
>>
>>43095674
Seems very plausible too. It's very "us".
I like that idea.

What about the other races?
>>
>>43095674
What's wrong with that? Sure it's a bit of a criticism of contemporary Israels actions, but it sounds like a fun different setting to have a functional game in.

If it offends you, you should probably go back to tumblr tbh.
>>
>>43098372
that's what THEY want you to believe, sheeple
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.