[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this heap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DG pretty-sure-it-sees-us logo.png (959KB, 903x735px) Image search: [Google]
DG pretty-sure-it-sees-us logo.png
959KB, 903x735px
Delta Green moved to >>>/x/16836694
>>
Wait, what?
>>
>>43052195
Makes sense though.
>>
>>43054073

Kind of. I mean, it's still an RPG, which is definitely /tg/ material.

Is this more an attempt to reintroduce better quality content to /x/? Because I can understand that.
>>
>King in Yellow content soon

>>43054256
I'm down for some cross-board action, but who's to say we can't keep the /tg/ thread more focused on mechanics and scenario building advice and the /x/ thread more focused on discussing creepy stuff to put in your games outside of the usual Mythos stuff?
>>
>>43054532
Fine by me.

The idea is to have a thread that doesn't get attacked by 100+ virt posts and that doesn't drop off page 11 in 2 hours if nobody posts for a while.
>>
Okay, I'm a total newfaggot, so bear with me. How many UA/Demon: The Descent things can one do in DG? In the sense that there's this VAST spell/pattern/belief system comprised of thousands of people doing specific things in order to further some ineffable plan which the PCs can stop or further as needed? Or is it it more of a "Remove shoggoth" kind of deal?
>>
>>43054632
Please be more clear.
>>
>>43054661
Let's see.

Can I have a conspiracy involving a magical phone app that plays part of an incantation at a set time and - assuming enough people purchase it - creates a massive magical resonance that allows a cult to summon <thing>? Can I have buildings be secretly massive mystical sigils that keep the veil between dimensions open? Can I make that song everyone's been humming lately secretly call sinister beings to this world?

This kind of thing.
>>
>>43054784
Yes
Maybe
Definetely

The veil between dimensions thing could break the mold if it goes global scale. That's fine for individual groups, but it will never be canon.

Look at the shotgun scenarios. They will give you a pretty good idea. Or visit the Unspeakable! page and go back a few weeks, there was a lot of fiction from the setting in audio format.
>>
File: dg creed.png (408KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dg creed.png
408KB, 1680x1050px
>>
File: dg sans detour.jpg (163KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
dg sans detour.jpg
163KB, 1600x1131px
>>
>>43059029
Oh god, it's the Bethesda game again.
>>
>>43054601
How do you know that's Virtualoptim?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.