[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are on a trip in the amazon jungle. It's your hard earned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Executor-TCWBRBD2.png (313KB, 1180x740px) Image search: [Google]
Executor-TCWBRBD2.png
313KB, 1180x740px
You are on a trip in the amazon jungle. It's your hard earned vacation after even harder laborious years that you've been planning on going for quite some time. As you are wandering through the jungle alone to feel the spirit of adventure and partially because you couldn't find a good guide you find yourself in a dark place, for the clear path was lost. Said dark place is a cave that you fell into through a hole while trying to find your way through the dens foliage back to the civilization. The entrance is too high up so you decide to find another way out. After all you have seen so many survival shows it seems to be no more difficult that tying your shoes. Turns out you also remembered that in this particular area the cave system is really complex. It seems that you are lost and destined to die here all alone... Suddenly you hear a sound of flowing water and with renewed hope you rush towards it through a small entrance full of cobwebs that somehow gives you the feeling that your live may change forever. As you exit the small passage you find yourself upon a small underground hill with protruding ledge. Below runs a small stream that might finally lead to civilization. What instead grabs the most of your attention is something truly and and unbelievably unreal to your human mind (pic related).This is one of those turning points of life that many people and some nerds that you know of would give more than their secret ''stash'' for.

>[Do you follow the stream and find your way into the closest human settlement?]
or
>[Do you proceed to examine the alien craft?]

Please note that this is my first attempt at questing. Some things might be lacking so please cut me some slack and help when you think it's necessary
>>
>>43051803
Quest goes in the title field. That is just common sense. Don't be a dick; delete and start over.
>>
>>43051803
You forgot the quest title, I recommend remaking the thread before droves of angry ranters descend on you
>>
>>43051835
>>43051844
Don't listen to these idiots, OP.

However, good quest threads give the players motivation right out of the gate. There's nothing dangerous or pressing about this situation. Start with a fight with an NPC or a wild animal or a flood or something.
>>
>>43051835
>>43051844
>>43051983
OP her. Thanks for the tips. Will correct these flaws if this thread survives to gain more popularity.
>>
>>43051983
Assholes like you is why nobody likes quests. It's not hard to show some basic respect for others by labeling your quest. If you want to shitpost, do it in private.
>>
>>43052155
You're pretty dense, aren't you.
>>
>>43052263
As I said it's my first time questing. I might lack certain knowledge.
>>
>>43052155
Alright nigga, are you seriously telling me theres a fucking SSD in a cave underground?
>>
>>43052794
In the world of fiction everything is possible, so why not? There are greater cases of bullshit in other works.
>>
>>43052794
Lusankya.txt
>>
>>43051803
>[Do you proceed to examine the alien craft?]
ADVENTURE HO!
>>
>>43051803
OP here.Can we let this thread die so I can correct it in my repost?
>>
>>43053060
It seems ive been schooled
>>
File: dress for success.png (98KB, 954x833px) Image search: [Google]
dress for success.png
98KB, 954x833px
>>43053485
>let the thread die
You can in fact delete your quest yourself without waiting hours!

Also, make sure to adopt a tripcode by putting #something

in the name field (change the something)

so you can have an easily identifiable name and people can tell your posts from someone else's!
>>
>>43053435
Stormtroopers capture you, and you are tortured to death in a vaguely but undefinable erotic manner period of days while watched by pale haired women behind one-way glass for information. You know nothing of value and your corpse is incinerated.

Thank you for playing SSD Buried Underground Quest!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.