[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's a thought- a game where the BBEG is a bard who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: the future I choose.jpg (82KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
the future I choose.jpg
82KB, 680x497px
So here's a thought- a game where the BBEG is a bard who managed to fuck a demoness to gain power
There is one rule to character creation; every character must be a paladin. Every single character.
>>
>>43047932
Feels limiting. Why not gestalt with one class needing to be paladin?
>>
>>43047980
Becasue Crusade!
>>
We had a bard villain who managed to outsmart a goddess by navigating through a trap realm she made, and became her lover. It was kind of cool because the goddess wasn't evil, just unaware that the bard was abusing the gifts she gave him, and the power he got from sticking his dick in her.
>>
>>43047999
damn right, trips of truth
>>
>>43047999
999 holy companions united against darkness, this is their story
>>
>>43047999
Make sure they all have perform, too.

That way they can face the bard in a rock-off as their hit band, the Crusaders, and smite him with their mad music-based flyting before smiting him the old-fashioned way.
>>
>>43048060
One gets downed, his corpse in the ground, 998 holy companions united against darkness...
>>
>>43048073
the oneshot to rule all one shots
>>
>>43048076
998 Paladins on the crusade
Through blood and gore they wade
Impossible to take down, killing everything that's brown
998 Paladins in the crusade
>>
>>43048073
999d20 seems like it'd be a pain in the ass to roll.
>>
>>43048881
Just get a macro to auto-roll the entire surviving squad, that part isn't the hard part

The hard part is keeping track of health if this attack isn't one hit kill.
>>
File: 1444600192487.gif (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1444600192487.gif
2MB, 640x640px
>>43047932
BROTHERS! We must sieze a Fortress of Redoubt forthwith 'ere undertaking our noble quest, for the holy Imperial Guardsman's Uplifting Primer, which came to us in forgotten times of yore, explicitly states the advantageousness of a defensible headquarters from which to coordinate & support operations; I elect that one: [dubbles decides its name].
>>
>>43052693
glorious tits
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.