[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sith Apprentice Quest Part 43

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 596
Thread images: 33

File: sith4.jpg (74KB, 1085x736px) Image search: [Google]
sith4.jpg
74KB, 1085x736px
Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/42760671
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Sith+Apprentice+Quest
Rules: http://pastebin.com/SLcWd2JX
Force Points: http://pastebin.com/UCjidBTg
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/az0Aj5Lz
Character Bios: http://pastebin.com/QsGYg36t
Force Points: 2
Auto-Regen: 1 thread
Twitter: @sith_q

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You can't help but feel relieved after your first interview with Darth Carn. While a little rough around the edges he seemed much more amiable then you expected for a D. Your mind strays for a moment at the fates of those who must have enraged him in the past however, and the many possible atrocities performed by his massive weapon of an arm cross your mind. You quickly decide that if you do decide to serve under him you will try not to relax too much just to be on the safe side.

Master Jorrak smiles and nods as you exit before crossing over to you.

"See? Darth Carn's not so bad. No time to chat however, your next potential Master is already waiting. I'll admit, this one's a bit of an enigma even to me. His name is Darth Incarnus. I know very little about his work, but I hear he works in very sensitive matters and his position and operations are kept secretive for a reason. In some instances he apparently works with the Dark Council directly. He'll be a bit more... traditionally Sith-like in his ways then Darth Carn, so be careful in there."

He says as he directs you to the next door.

You step inside slowly and are greeted with a room much the same as the last. The Darth who sits waiting for you is a slender man with thick black well trimmed hair with the occasional shock of grey and a large nose that reminds you of a bird of prey. His fierce eyes seem the break you down to your most basic components and analyze them for weakness.

Con't.
>>
>>42944418
>While a little rough around the edges he seemed much more amiable then you expected for a D
Lewd.
>>
File: 1413342073903.png (118KB, 424x335px) Image search: [Google]
1413342073903.png
118KB, 424x335px
>>42944418
Ah, Brine-kun. You have returned.
>>
>>42944418
>much more amiable then you expected for a D.
>then

Hey Brine nice to see you.
>>
>>42944418

Until Darth Carn, Darth Incarnus wears no armor but robes made for flexibility and agility. Beneath the cloth you recognize the signs of a well toned figure giving you the barest glimpse of his formidable prowess.

Once more you are greeted with cold silence and a calculating gaze as you enter. You consider your options carefully as your heart beats in a frenzied cadence.

>What do you do?

>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach.
>Take a seat wordlessly and wait to be addressed.
>Wait by the door for him to address you.
>Start whistling as you wait for something to happen.
>>
>>42944522
I've got a midterm tomorrow, brine. Please keep the typos to a minimum
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944537
>>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n2cqjkDzbx1qbbeoe.gif (773KB, 259x214px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n2cqjkDzbx1qbbeoe.gif
773KB, 259x214px
>>42944482
>>42944522
>>42944547
>Darth
>>
>>42944537
>Until

Pretty sure that's supposed to be Unlike. Oh well, guess I'm getting drunk early today.
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944537
>Wait by the door for him to address you.
>>
>>42944537

Brine said this guy was a traditionalist, let's show him what he wants
>>
>>42944537
>>Take a seat wordlessly and wait to be addressed.
>>
>>42944537
>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach

call him a nigger
>>
>>42944559
Alright, we're gonna call this opening section a Mulligan because I slept really hard and I'm still waking up.
>>
>>42944537
>>Wait by the door for him to address you.

This, respectful. But also not wedging our tongue firmly between his cheeks.
>>
>>42944537
>>
File: coffee.gif (42KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
42KB, 240x160px
>>42944594
would you like some internet coffee?
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944643
Nah, I'm out of creamer
>>
>>42944660
>Using Creamer
>>
>>42944537
>>Kneel and say "My lord." waiting for him to give you permission to approach.
>>
File: lick.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lick.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>42944643
Ah, chibs. I thought I felt a faggot in the force.

jk, ILY chibs-chan
>>
>>42944537
>>
>>42944537
Votes are in
>>
>>42944537
>>Wait by the door for him to address you.
>>
>>42944552
>>42944555
>>42944574
>>42944576
>>42944589
>>42944633
>>42944646
>>42944678
>>42944755

You fall to one knee and bow your head.

"My Lord."

You say, waiting for a response.

"You show discipline. Good. Rise and sit. We have much to discuss and little time to do so."

His voice is dry and curt. Every sentence has a sense of finality to it. You do as you are told and rise to your feet crossing over to the chair opposing Darth Incarnus and sit gingerly.

"I am Darth Incarnus. The particulars of my position can only be shared with you if you should so decide to become my apprentice, but I can give you a general sense of my purpose and your role within it. My operation exists as a joint between several of the Spheres including the Defense of the Empire and Imperial Intelligence. We are the organization that pulls the weeds from the Empire and prevents new threats from taking root."

He explains.

"Under my tutelage you will become a hunter. An unsung hero of the Empire. You will hunt and exterminate high priority targets that threaten the Empire. Your name will be spoken in whispers by only those with the power and knowledge to understand the scope of your deeds. Does this interest you?"

He asks.

>What do you say?

>So my work will be a secret? Nobody will know what I've done?
>Sounds like a job for Imperial Intelligence or a Bounty Hunter doesn't it?
>I like the sound of this, but that sounds a bit above my pay grade don't you think?
>Do you have room for any other Apprentices? I have allies I think would fit well into this... operation.
>>
>>42945107
>I like the sound of this, but that sounds a bit above my pay grade don't you think?
>>
>>42945107
>>I like the sound of this, but that sounds a bit above my pay grade don't you think?
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>Do you have room for any other Apprentices? I have allies I think would fit well into this... operation.
Sounds fun as fuck
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107

This might actually be a better fit for Cael'la, we should recommend he look into her
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945199
>>42945285
reminder that we should let the two of them go together so that she doesn't become too dependent on us
>>
>>42945324
Or we could just let them both go separately. Which makes much more sense.
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
>>So my work will be a secret? Nobody will know what I've done?
>>
>>42945107
>>
>>42945107
Lightsabers and lightning aren't exactly subtle. Nor are we.
>>
>>42945107
>>Do you have room for any other Apprentices? I have allies I think would fit well into this... operation.

Not so keen on this, but looks like a good spot for Cael'a. AND if we get investigated by this dude's sphere she potentially could help us.

(I do think Sith McCarthyism seems interesting, but not full time.)
>>
>>42945107
Votes are in
>>
So, anyone else getting the feeling that this guy is sith internal investigation (and execution)?
>>
>>42945324
top kek you fucking idiot
>let's make a girl that has dependency issues spend years alone with a girl that can stab us in the back as soon as she felt we weren't interesting anymore
>let's shift our waifu's dependence on us to -at best- an uncertain ally
what could go wrong :)
>>
>>42945324
Separate all three
>>
>>42945444
do you mean the Sith Inquisition
>>
Well, I like that Incarnus gets to the fucking point.

Seems like the type to get shit done and ask that his underlings do the same, no questions, just actions.

That being said, fuck this guy.

Sticking with the old tradition of tool analogies, you don't put your hammers in lava, you twit with your knives.
>>
>>42945570
No, I am under no circumstances expecting (this man to be) the sith inquisition.
>>
>>42945362
>>42945460
>>42945538
you think that heap of insecurity will make it on her own?
>>
>>42945570
lol we should tell him about Nivah, he'll be able to find out if she's just an undercover Jedislut
>>
>>42945613
but, nobody expects them.

>>42945637
if we tell her to then ya
>>
>>42945137
>>42945144
>>42945148
>>42945165
>>42945183
>>42945219
>>42945228
>>42945234
>>42945366
>>42945367
>>42945386

"So my work will be a secret? Nobody will know what I've done?"

You ask.

"No, not the public at least. However they will know that you work under me and that the work you do will be what ensures that the foundations of our civilizations remain strong. Your deeds need not be public in order for you to be feared and respected. My entire career is a testament to this."

He says his thing lips curling into a cruel smile.

"Doesn't this sound like a job for Imperial Intelligence or a Bounty Hunter?"

You ask.

"Perhaps on the surface, and you will work heavily with Imperial Intelligence and occasionally the odd Bounty Hunter. However fundamentally there are limits to Imperial Intelligence's abilities and a Bounty Hunter is only as trustworthy as your credit line is long. A rogue Sith or any number of other threats will cost too many resources and causalities to be done with any efficiency without a Force sensitive, which is where you and my other Apprentices come in."

He responds.

"This sounds very dependent on covert ops and stealth. I'm sure you were at the tournament so doesn't this seems a bit of an ill fit for me?"

You ask tentatively.

Darth Incarnus laughs, an unpleasant noise.

"Some missions will certainly require a more delicate touch, but you misunderstand. Your actions won't be public but that doesn't mean you will always necessarily be sneaking into the Senate of the Republic. You are a predator when you fight, I see it in your eyes. In your smile. Just as I need a Sith who can get in and out of a situation without being seen in a given situation, I need a Sith who I can point in a direction and tell him to bring me a head without concern for what it takes to get said head. You will be the latter."

Cont.
>>
>>42945637
You know what, you're right!! Let's just palm her off to Big C, she won't take advantage of us being gone from Niv to try to turn her against us using her aforementioned insecurities and get her latched onto our Big Blue Friend! Haha how silly :P
>>
>>42945637
If she can't, then she is useless.
I don't want to sound like some edgy "I only use people for my own benefit" faggot, but the Sith society is merciless and fucking dangerous, and we aren't exactly planning to spend our time in a fucking office.
If she can't survive Sith training on her own, then she'll as good as fucked if he try to take her with us to any serious mission.
So unless we are planning to have her waiting in "home" while being completely irrelevant, she better put her shit together and learn to stand on her own.
>>
>>42945715
I fucking like this guy
>>
>>42945715
>I need a Sith who I can point in a direction and tell him to bring me a head without concern for what it takes to get said head. You will be the latter."

Fuck this guy. Unless the 3rd option looks good go with Darth Robo-Bro.
>>
>>42945715
Darth no.3 will have to be a member of the Dark Council itself to beat best boy Incarnus
>>
>>42945715
he has my vote
>>
>>42945828
What's the problem?
>>
>Darth Carn
>Darth InCARNus
They are all Languish in disguise! Run for your lives!
>>
>>42945767
>So unless we are planning to have her waiting in "home" while being completely irrelevant
Darth Housewife.
I like the sound of that.

Her uniform can be an apron with nothing else on under it and he can have light cooking utensils. Lightpot, Lightspatula, Lighttemperaturethermometer.
>>
Man, I just want to fight on the frontlines and butcher Republic soldiers, fight Jedi Padawans and make lifelong Jedi Nemesis that will try to twart us whereever we go and we will do the same.
>>
>>42945828
Whats wrong with that, sounds like something Xanth would enjoy to be honest.

Absolute freedom, gets to travel alot, kill interesting people.
>>
>>42945910
Who doesn't
>>
>>42945767
>useless.

Second strongest Sith in the Academy. Way better than us with the Force, obsessed with us, and willing to do whatever we want to make us happy.
>>
>>42945935
And it won't be worth shit if she doesn't learn to deal with shit without depending on us or Cael'la.
I'm not saying she is weak or completely useless, I'm saying that's what she'll become if we don't send her away from us for a while and have her learn to stand on her own.
It's for her own good.
>>
>>42945715

"I admit I like the sound of this, but doesn't this sound a bit above my pay grade?"

You inquire.

"Very true. While you are powerful in terms of an Apprentice you are still just that. In your first missions you shall accompany my more accomplished Apprentices and potentially even myself on missions so as to learn. Tasks more suited to your limited skill set will be delegated to you, such as eliminating sentries, holding important locations, or acting as a scout while the more dangerous threats are dealt with. In time you will grow in power and be trusted with missions alone or as the leader of a small cell of individuals. At the peak of your power you will go toe to toe with the most dangerous threats to the Empire that the Galaxy can throw at you and emerge victorious."

He says finally with a nod.

You digest this information as you consider the two options that have thus far been presented to you.

"In any case the information I have presented is as much as you are permitted to know, unless you have any other specific questions for me."

>What do you say?

>You have answered all my questions my lord, thank you for your time
>Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?
>Is there nobody I could share my deeds with? Not even my significant other?
>Will I ever participate in major battles from behind the scenes or will it always be small groups I will be working with?
>Do you think you'd have room in your operation for a friend of mine? This sounds right up her alley.
>>
>>42946000
>Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?
>Will I ever participate in major battles from behind the scenes or will it always be small groups I will be working with?
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
>Do you think you'd have room in your operation for a friend of mine? This sounds right up her alley.
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42945865
>>42945917

Reading into the way he's talking he thinks we're a dumbass fire and forget beserker.

We should totally keep talking to him and see what he actually thinks.

(Just don't go Full Loric if we catch him sneering at us.)
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
Then:
>>
>>42946000

If yes then:

Nivah would love to gank some Jedi scum me thinks.
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
>>You have answered all my questions my lord, thank you for your time

> your limited skill set

Fuck. This. Guy.
>>
>>42946000

Nivah right?
>>
>>42946000
>>Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946087
Fuck no, Cae'la
>>
>>42946057
He's obviously a high ranking Darth, why would he waste his precious time that could be spent in hunting down rebellion and insurgency training us if he thought that?
>>
>>42946057
Not exactly, way I see it he sees us as a weapon, yes. But less a fire and forget berserker and more of a homing missile.

the kind you go to and say "Hey, Jedi dude Casa from Nova is a problem. Plz fix" and then walk away, trusting that it will be dealt with.
>>
>>42946085
We do have a limited skill set though. Why be angry at being told the truth?
>>
>>42946057
I don't see where he was saying that at all. He said we were a predator which implies cunning.
>>
>>42946000

>Do you think you'd have room in your operation for a friend of mine? This sounds right up her alley. (Nivah)

>>
>>42946103
Honestly, while I agree with you that it is up Cae'las alley...

It would also fucking ruin Nivah if he heard that she was being left behind in favour of another.

Not strenghten or harden, but simply turn the lightswitch off
>>
>>42946000

My vote, Glad to make one of these sessions in the Flesh instead of the Shadows like the Cyber stalker I am Mr. Brine. Chibs, you make excellent pictures.

Seriously, Xanith's Maurader Tendencies combined with Some Shadow Assassin Force abilities would make him very hard to stop when he starts the fight... if his opponent ever sensed him.
>>
>>42946000
>>
>>42946000
Votes are in
>>
>>42946145
>>42946076
Is smut really that important to you fags that you're willing to alienate a Darth for it?
>>
>>42946161
That's why I don't want to ask him if he has any room for someone else, I'll choose Cae'la otherwise.
>>
File: Ninja Gaiden Berserk Guts.jpg (588KB, 1211x979px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden Berserk Guts.jpg
588KB, 1211x979px
Isn't Xanth Sith Guts? This is what I remember from the last time i participated on the quest.
>>
>>42946247
Was suppose to be Sith Riddick but yeah, we're basically Sith Guts now
>>
>>42946143
>>42946143

From the dialogue I'd say he's saying predator is the sense of an animal. See:

>Just as I need a Sith who can get in and out of a situation without being seen in a given situation, I need a Sith who I can point in a direction and tell him to bring me a head without concern for what it takes to get said head. You will be the latter."

>"Some missions will certainly require a more delicate touch, but you misunderstand.

>you shall accompany my more accomplished Apprentices and potentially even myself on missions so as to learn. Tasks more suited to your limited skill set will be delegated to you, such as eliminating sentries, holding important locations, or acting as a scout while the more dangerous threats are dealt with.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But I really don't think he has any respect for us.

Maybe ask for an Awareness check.
>>
>>42946285
Why would he have any respect for a shitty acolyte?
If you want his respect, then earn it. He is not going to suck our dick just because we are the best student in the Academy.
>>
>>42946316
>He is not going to suck our dick just because we are the best student in the Academy.
Yeah, only Darth Fab does that and we really don't want him as a Master,
>>
>>42946285
Why the fuck would he have respect for us?

A ranking darth, lets no go into the possibility of inquisitor, does not respect an apprentice. Interesting or promising or not.

He could kill us with both hands tied behind his back more likely then not.
So why would he respect us, even a bit?
>>
>>42946285
we can make him respect us by proving that we can be used for more than slaughter
>>
>>42946285
>Maybe I'm reading too much into it.
You definitely are.
>>
>>42946348
>>42946316

I think the guy's seen we have skill, maybe doesn't want a potential rival recruiting us.

Or maybe as a traditionalist like Rodnigger he just doesn't like former slves.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 350x262px
Good to see you Brine. I'm studying for my third midterm this week so I'll join in sporatically.

Looks like it's time for 3rd Darth, Best Darth though

We started with Darth cARn
Now we got Darth IncARnus
Going down this list, we see a theme.
The last possible Darth left to meet can only be Darth....
>>
>>42946393
But he isn't shitting on us.
He knows we have talent, otherwise we wouldn't be talking with him, but he doesn't consider that we have developed properly yet, or at least not to a point were he would praise us.
He wasn't insulting us or anything, anon just got butthurt because Incarnus wasn't throwing himself at our feet and praising our greatness.
>>
>>42946401
I kek'd, 8/8.
>>
>>42946436
This guy knows what's up. I'm liking this master best so far. Being an assassin/hunter would be cool as fuck.
>>
>>42946024
>>42946038
>>42946077
>>42946089
>>42946101
>>42946186
>>42946190

"Will I be working with only internal affairs or can I expect to fight Jedi as well?"

You ask.

"Oh make no mistake, as pious and pure as the Jedi may present themselves they can be just as underhanded as we Sith. Many times the threats you'll be dealing with will be directly related to the Republic and it's dogs and as a result may take you to the doorstep of the local Jedi Master and his Padwan."

Darth Incarnus says with a chuckle.

"Will I ever participate in major battles from behind the scenes or will it always be small groups I will be working with?"

You ask.

"While it will not be frequent such occurrences are not unheard of. Typically such missions will require you to eliminate targets before the wrong people get to them and discover information that could be dangerous in the wrong hands. At times said hands could be those of a Sith who cannot be trusted. Many times the work you do will be seen as traitorous or betrayal in the eyes of some, but all that we do, we do for the good of the Empire."

He replies.

"In any case, we have spoken enough and our time has come to a close for now. I expect great things from you Xanth, we could accomplish much together. Now go. You have another you must speak with now."

Darth Incarnus waves you away and you stand and take your leave.

Once more Master Jorrak meets you outside of the room and nods.

"Darth Incarnus was always a little too stale for my taste, but he's a powerful man. Now last but not least your third potential Master. She's not a Darth yet, but she's an up and coming Lady who has advanced through the ranks at a staggering rate under the Sphere of Military Offense. She may not be your first choice but Lady Lilus shows promise."

>What do you do?

>Grind to a halt and ask Master Jorrak if you can skip this interview.
>Try to ask Master Jorrak a few questions before the interview.
>Keep going and remain silent.
>>
>>42946506
Drop our spaguetti.
>>
>>42946506
>>Try to ask Master Jorrak a few questions before the interview.
Does she have a nice rack?
>>
>>42946506
No substitute for first-hand experience.
>>
>>42946506
Just the same general questions we've asked about the other two since we totally do not know this person.
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946527
>Fuck
Who's Lady Lilus?
>>
>>42946506
"Military Offense? Shouldn't she be at the frontlines?
>>
>>42946506
>>42946539
+1
>>
>>42946555
Our older half-sister.
>>
>>42946555
Our dad's mrs, and the woman who sent us to the slave mines.
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946586
Though for sure pops was married to another Darth.
>>
>>42946506
>Keep going and remain silent
wat. Finally caught a ten minute break from drawing paper bags in my life drawing class and I come back to find out our third Darth candidate is our older half sister? I did not foresee that coming.
>>
>>42946586
Mmmmnope

That's Darth Vayne m8
>>
>>42946506
>Walk in, say "Hi sis" and grin.
>>
File: 1423270205812.png (332KB, 1000x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1423270205812.png
332KB, 1000x1294px
>>42946586
Lilus is the half-sister according to a diagram by chibs
>>
>>42946625
VAYNE?
>>
>>42946574
So what you're saying is we should give her the D?
>>
File: ohgod.gif (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
ohgod.gif
1MB, 512x288px
>>42946506
>keep going and remain silent
>>
>>42946506

>>42946625
>>42946649
whoops lol
>>
>>42946656
Why does she wear the dress?
>>
>>42946506
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 125x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 125x160px
>>42946506

Xanth: "Do you sense something?"
Jorrak: "Hm? What is it, apprentice?"
Xanth: "I sense a foul disturbance in the Force. An aura reeking of decay, desperation, childish joy, and...."

Jorrak: "And?"

Xanth: "......poodoo."

"MEESA HEAR YOUUU LITTLE XANNIE..."
>>
>>42946657
Maybe if we pump her full of enough of our DNA, she'll turn full sister?
>>
>>42946649
This chart is fucking awesome
>>
>>42946689
Good Plan. We should do it regularly, possibly with Nivah and Cael'la.
>>
>>42946506
>>
>>42946689
that's not how lewd genetics work.
>>
>>42946649
one thing about that chart you forgot to connect Allandra to Pharos
>>
>>42946506
Votes are in
>>
File: greed.jpg (232KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
greed.jpg
232KB, 800x545px
>>42946574
>>42946657
>>42946689
>>42946716
>mfw

I crave this with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>42946754
It's not my chart, it is also an old chart.
>>
>>42946775
ohh i thought it was my apologies.
>>
>>42946529
>>42946539
>>42946572
>>42946592
>>42946674
>>42946683
>>42946722

>What do you ask?

>What kind of person is she?
>Can Lords and Ladies even take Apprentices?
>Why is she interested in me?
>How would the Darths feel about me taking a Lady as my Master?
>Write in

- - - - - - - - - - -

>>42946775
There was an update one, I'll find it
>>
>>42946816
Its made by Chibs, our resident drawfag
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
All the things.
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>Why is she interested in me?
>>How would the Darths feel about me taking a Lady as my Master?
>>
File: Chart.png (320KB, 928x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
320KB, 928x1200px
>>42946775
>>42946816
>>42946844

Here's the updated one
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946837
>why is she interested in me?
>how would the darths feel about me taking a lady as my master?
Does she want my seed?
>>
>>42946878
Why is Loric and Tharon still there? They are dead after all.
>>
>>42946837
>How would the Darths feel about a Lady taking me as her Master?
Nivah will understand our lust for our own blood, she suffers from the same.
>>
>>42946878
still no connection to Allandra and Darth Pharos and Lilus
>>
>>42946931
They are there because we killed them, and it was kind of a big thing.
>>
>>42946931
>yfw in the notes it says Xanth killed them

It also helps people who do not know we killed them, and reminds people that they had bonds to people as well.
>>
>>42946837
>>What kind of person is she?
>>
>>42946837
>>
>>42946878
I find your lack of noses disturbing
>>
>>42947004
>Everyone in Brine-verse is now a descendant of Krillin from DBZ thanks to Chibs.
>>
>>42947004
Didnt make it m8, besides it's quick shorthand for their appearances
>>
>>42946837
Votes are in
>>
>>42947004
Tbh, if I wanted to include the noses, I would not have drawn them as chibi faces.
>>
>>42946856
>>42946860
>>42946862
>>42946867
>>42946870
>>42946874
>>42946877
>>42946909
>>42946911
>>42946927

"What kind of person is Darth Lilus?"

You ask.

"She's a serious sort when it comes to her work, and she's very good at it, but I've heard she can be a bit coy. In the battlefield she's nothing to be trifled with, for as young as she is she has some serious victories under her belt. Hardly surprising though, the Worldbreaker line has been churning out powerful warriors for a long time."

Master Jorrak replies.

"Can Lords and Ladies even take Apprentices?"

You ask.

"Yes, typically a Sith's first Apprentice is taken as a Lord or Lady and once they prove themselves as a Darth they are trusted to take on more. Trying to claim such a skilled Apprentice as one however is a bold move. She clearly thinks she has a good reason for you to serve under her."

Jorrak replies with a chuckle.

"Why is she interested in me?"

You ask.

"Why wouldn't she be? You're the most powerful Apprentice at the Academy currently and you show amazing potential as a warrior. Having someone like you on the front lines is a no brainer for most."

Jorrak responds.

"How do you think Darth Incarnus and Darth Carn would feel about me taking a Lady as my Master?"

You ask.

"They would feel slighted to be certain. Losing to another Darth is one thing, but someone beneath them? They would likely wonder what it was that drew you to her, but I doubt they would be openly hostile."

He replies as you finally arrive at the final door.

"Enough questions. Get in there and try not to get distracted... she's easy on the eyes and we don't need you losing your last good one due to wandering."

Your Master says with a chuckle.

Con't.
>>
>>42947246

You enter a room mirroring the last two with held breath and you see her sitting opposite you at the table. You've seen her once before but not so closely. Her head is shaved bald and she has soft features of a tanned complexion much like your own, her lips painted black with lipstick. You recognize pieces of armor adorning her on vulnerable spots, namely her gauntlets and grieves, it seems her garb is made for a combination of durability and flexibility. Her figure is full, much more so then Nivah or Cael'la and you suddenly understand what it was Master Jorrak meant about wandering eyes.

She sits looking at you silently, a small smile gracing her lips.

>What do you do?

>"You know who I am, don't you?"
>"Hello.... sister."
>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be adressed
>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed
>Sit at the table without a word
>>
>>42947246
>"Enough questions. Get in there and try not to get distracted... she's easy on the eyes and we don't need you losing your last good one due to wandering."

Jorrak.

Jorrak pls.

Don't suggest that.

I mean, you're cool, you can come over and fuck our sister any time, but come on, man!

>Jorrak's fw he finds out she's our half-sister?
>>
>>42947374
>>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed
>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
>>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be adressed
>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
>hello sister
>>
>>42947374
>>
File: Nanomachines or Something.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nanomachines or Something.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>42947374
Put on our best faux-english accent, stretch our arms wide and stroll in there while yelling "SISTER!"

Then start rambling on about our father's genes.
>>
>>42947374
>>Kneel and say "Sister" and wait to be adressed
Why not
>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
> Kneel and say my Lady and wait to be approached
>>
>>42947374
>>"Hello.... sister."

Also, did we know our last name was Worldbreaker before? Because that's badass.
>>
>>42947374
>>Sit at the table without a word
I don't feel like being kissass to her.
>>
>>42947374
>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be addressed
If she doesn't know, or doesn't know we know, we can use this to our advantage.
>>
>>42947374
>>"Hello.... sister."

The eye contact at the arena is a pretty good indicator she knows. Be bold.
>>
>>42947374
>Kneel and say "My Lady" and wait to be addressed
>>
>>42947246
>"Enough questions. Get in there and try not to get distracted... she's easy on the eyes and we don't need you losing your last good one due to wandering."
Years later Jorrak finally understood the implication of what he has said on that faithful day.

>>
>>42947374
>>
>>42947374
>>Sit at the table without a word
>>
>>42947374
>>
wow so many people wanting to be a little bitch
>>
File: 1442819077519.jpg (49KB, 541x902px) Image search: [Google]
1442819077519.jpg
49KB, 541x902px
>>42947479
>>
>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed
>>
>>42947374
>"Hello.... sister."
>Smile
>>
>>42947470

She's been staring at us all the way through the Tournament. She Knows.

Or she wants the D...
>>
>>42947460
Uh, yeah, we knew. For a while now.
>>
>>42947440
This. Give her the respect due her station, but reference the blood ties between us.
>>
>>42947511

I know. It's like we never left the mines.
>>
File: Rene.jpg (151KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rene.jpg
151KB, 817x1000px
>>42947547
Always bet on the D
>>
>>42947440
This seems like the better option.
>>
>>42947555
I guess I kinda gapped out on it when it was first brought up.
>>
>>42947374
>"Hello.... sister."

I hope this doesn't go full MGS on us.
>>
>>42947440
Second.
>>
>>42947246
>>
>>42947374
Votes are in
>>
>>42947587

No Kneeling. We can be respectful without getting ready to suck a cock.
>>
>>42947589
Think it was when we met our little sister.
>>
>>42947511
elaborate
>>
>>42947374
>"Hello.... sister."
>>
>>42947620
I really wish we had voted to go full Liquid.
>>
>>42947634

Not that Anon, but this,

>>42947621
>>
>>42947621
she is a higher rank fucking kneel
>>
>>42947408
>>42947417
>>42947432
>>42947440
>>42947456
>>42947476
>>42947479
>>42947489
>>42947619

>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel
or
>Call her 'Sister' as you kneel
>>
>>42947660
Nah, not really. We're the wild dog of the school, we did it for the traditionalist to be polite, but I don't see the need to do it for sister.
>>
>>42947660
Didn't we just sit down for the first guy?
>>
>>42947621
She's our sister and superior, I can see it backfiring if we don't show some respect.
>>
>>42947660

We didn't kneel to Charnus and he was a Darth. And he respected us for it.
>>
>>42947680
>>Call her 'Sister' as you kneel
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
Can we be sarcastic about it?
>>
>>42947686
yep
the second guy was a traditional man thats why kneeled
>>
>>42947680
My lady.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
Give her an annoyed look.
>>
>>42947680
Call her sister as we kneel
>>
>>42947686
>>42947695
Remember, when a beta sees a woman, he must tip his fedora.
>>
>>42947374
>>Stand by the door silently and wait to be addressed

she's not a darth and we need to gauge her reaction to see how much she knows. Plus i like to imply that we're indifferent to her and her family
>>
>>42947680
M'lady, and don't forget to tip our fedora
>>
>>42947680
>"m'lady" as we tip our fedora
>>
>>42947680
>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947680
>>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel
>>
>>42947680
Full on Liquid.
>>
>>42947690

Kneeling is very submissive. Especially at what's basically a job interview. And being subserviant (without cause) kinda flies in the face of the Sith Code.
>>
>>42947680
>>Call her 'My Lady' as you kneel
>>
Why are we not calling her "Cunt" or somesuch?
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947744
>>42947740
>>42947736
Fedora mind is strong
>>
>>42947680
While getting prepared to defend ourselves.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947767
Because we have a bunch of newfags who want to play a submissive bitch, instead of the Mad Dog of the Sith.
>>
>>42947760
It's a job interview where the interviewer can blast our anus to the other side of the galaxy if he or she feels insulted.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947758
IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG SISTER
>>
>>42947767
Cause why would we?
>>
>>42947790
pretty much
>>
Sure are a lot of same fags
>>
>>42947790
No, we are just not retarded enough to anger someone that is more powerful than us.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>go get a sandwich

>come back to this shit

What the fuck, guys?

One, none of you can into shadowrunning, two, y'all some stupid niggers.
>>
>>42947794
Killing a Sith (even an apprentice) is a heavy crime, even with reason, even by another sith. That's why there's all this maneuvering and shit, so people can't tell, or have no proof of who did it.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947790
said by a newfag
>>
>>42947794
>It's a job interview where the interviewer can blast our anus to the other side of the galaxy if he or she feels insulted.

Imagine you're a Darth, You've embraced the Sith Code. Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, Freedom. You really want a bottom bitch as your apprentice?
>>
>>42947818

You should have stayed if you wanted to vote for different things, then.
>>
>>42947760
I kind of regret voting to kneel now.
>>
>>42947814
>No, we are just not retarded enough to anger someone that is more powerful than us.
Retard, our entire career is based around angering people who are more powerful then us. It might as well be on Xanth's fucking business cards, by now.
>>
>>42947846
I had voted, left, expected an update, instead got this shit.

I'm sorry if maintaining my body is more important than this.
>>
>>42947843
I'm not the one showing my anus for no damn reason.
>>
>>42947845
You want someone intelligent enough to show respect when he has to and to strike you when he believes he has surpassed you.
Sith value power and pride, but pride without power is just plain stupidity.
>>
>>42947853

This. Our first day off the boat. We puched out the Top Dog of the academy.
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947818
for all we know the room is bugged, you people can't shadowrun for shit.
>>
what the fuck are you guys doing?
>>
>>42947680
>>
>>42947760
Well i think anons just wanted to be respectful and dramatic and didn't think about it that way is all.
>>
>>42947680
Votes are in
>>
>>42947680
>call her "sister"
>look annoyed
>>
>>42947902
As far as I can tell, people wanted to tip their fedora for no reason, so everyone else just said fuck it and went full Liquid.
>>
>>42947680
Gets it all out in the open. She knows we know why she's here.
>>
>>42947891
Shit. Well it's time to fuck our future up over one vote.
>>
>>42947845
From all the Sith I can think of, I don't remember a single one that would take it kindly if a mere acolyte acted as if he was hot shit.
>>
>>42947880

Xanth's never really been Smileyface McBackstab. At least he hasn't been so far.
>>
>>42947908
Way I'm hoping is that Brine makes it mocking.

Since we are calling her sister rather then lady, hell. It could be fun.
>>
>>42947853
wrong
>>
File: IqVk6jq.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
IqVk6jq.gif
141KB, 287x344px
SET /tg/ TO MAXIMUM!
>>
>>42947940
get out of here new fag

first day here we broke the nose of a sith noble
>>
>>42947933
Well, he better learn because cunning is necessary if you want to survive in the Sith society.
I'm not saying we become some keikaku master, that's not our shit, but we should develop enough of a common sense to realize acting like a cunt in front of people stronger than us isn't going to work forever.
>>
>>42947853
not really? if I'm remembering correctly we've pissed off one teacher, and some students, with one of the students being truly dangerous, and the other being nearly equal to us. wouldn't really call it a character trait.
>>
>>42947916
this was obviously samefagged
>>
>>42947921
This is the truth, you truly understand /tg/.

8.88/10
>>
>>42947931

I'm all for being respectful, just not overly submissive. It comes across as timid when we've always been bold. (Not arrogant or "hot shit")
>>
>>42947853
>>42947883
No.
Our first day off the ship, we punched out another almost!apprentice before we got off because he smack talked us.
Loric? We killed him because we didn't like his sneer.
We've killed two people, unless I'm mistaken, one was in self defence (Tharon), the other was the aforementioned Loric.

We didn't know they were more powerful than us, a 'Lady that's risen up the ranks fast' is obviously too high tier for us to just 'haha let's make her mad :P' like you faggots want.
Master Vessa? It was unintentional.
>>
>>42947940
How is it wrong? The first day off the transport we punched the big Sith Nobel in the face. We've made a game of pissing off Vessa. We pissed off a member of a Dark Council pretty fucking fast.

Our career is literally built around being a crazy cocky fuck and pissing in the face of people.
>>
>>42947992
>Nobel

>as a Sith

>[explosives intensifies]
>>
>>42947992
>our career
Don't get too ahead of yourself, anon. Better yet, don't vote again, just so we have a change to get into this career you so desperately want us to fuck over.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs first time we're searching for someone on a low tech world, no one will suspect that we're a sith
>>
Mockingly say sister while giving her an annoyed look, this will give her some respect
>>
>>42947988
I believe we should be arrogant if the one we are talking to is a cunt and be respectful if the one we are talking to is a cool guy or we don't know about him.
And so far, Lilus hasn't given us any reason to make us feel the need to piss her off.
>>
>>42947978
Maybe, but if so it was done on both sides. Regardless it's really not that important of a decision to waste a second vote on just so everyone can scream samefag about it again.
>>
>>42948015
Fuck no, if I stop voting you faggots will have us being a submissive bitch in under an hour. Might as well buy the fucking collar and leash right now.
>>
>>42947992
calling him a big noble is a bit off, he was in the exact same position as us, an apprentice, not a superior. I don't think we pissed anyone on the dark council off, unless you mean Vayne, who hates Xanth for being born. Vessa, well, every teacher has a student they dislike at some point.
>>
>>42948038
>And so far, Lilus hasn't given us any reason to make us feel the need to piss her off.
True, we shouldn't be pissing her off, but we also shouldn't be completely submissive and showing her our throat as soon as we enter the room.
>>
>>42948055
We are not, we are just showing proper respect to someone with a higher position in the Sith Hierarchy.
>>
File: TG has been set to maximum.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
TG has been set to maximum.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>42947948
CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>42948055
>>42948042
Completely agree with these two anons. What the fuck is up with you bitchbois, bowing and kneeling? I bet you faggots would even make an apprentice kneel to you if you were a Lord or a Darth.
Fucking betas.
>>
God newfags go read the archive
>>
>>42948067
Nah, we're being extremely submissive. We kneeled to the traditionalist because we knew it'd get us farther. Lilus is an unknown, we should have been passive and took a seat or stood until acknowledged.
>>
>>42948101
>>42948077
>>42948042
>>42948055

I like you Anons. I thought I was the lone voice of reason.
>>
>>42948077
Yeah, keep acting like a cheeky cunt till we come across a sith who doesn't like disrespectful cunts and fries our brain.
>>
File: 1423787746916.gif (503KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1423787746916.gif
503KB, 500x333px
I'm fucking glad kneel won
>>
>>42948077
Depends on the apprentice. If I'm looking at someone like Xanth, I'd expect abit of resistance or cockiness.
>>
All this talk about newfags and beta shits.

Fuck off.

All this talk about what's proper, fuck off.

God damn, gonna need two separate threads at this rate, one for voting and shitposting and being such tremendous fucking nontuple faggots, and one so Brine can actually post without drowning in a sea of piss and shit so vast even Murderface would have a double-take.
>>
>>42948116
>quoting >>42948077 seriously
>>
File: madness.gif (452KB, 508x270px) Image search: [Google]
madness.gif
452KB, 508x270px
Holy shit tg is going insane right now.

QUICK! SOMEONE DISTRACT THEM!
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 224x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 224x288px
This shitstorm is HIS doing
>>
>>42948117
You realize we're displaying weakness to someone not even a fucking Darth right? Someone we have reason to dislike? We've been fucking irreverent since we've gotten to the academy dipshit.
>>
>>42948193
we have no reason to dislike her and she is higher ranked then us
>>
>>42948193
It's not weakness, it's fucking respect.
And we don't have any reason to dislike her, she hasn't done shit to us.
>>
>>42948067
quick thing. Read up last thread, how we approached Darth Bot.
>>
>What shitposting in SAQ must feel like

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTQIogLBFBs
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chPJ7x9iMw0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcpGIVbPYrI

Seriously, you guys take this shitposting thing seriously. I'm actually impressed.
>>
so, to those of you whining about kneeling winning, more anons voted for actions other than kneeling, kneeling had the most specific votes for it.
I didn't want to kneel, but it's happening, quit being faggots about it and man up.
>>
>>42947696
>>42947709
>>42947710
>>42947724
>>42947729
>>42947733
>>42947751
>>42947758
>>42947787
>>42947798
>>42947815
>>42947890
>>42947904

You fall slowly to one knee and lower your head as you did before.

"Sister."

You say slowly. Venom inches into your voice, but you keep it to a minimum managing to sound slightly irritated at worst. You hear a coy smugness in Lilus's voice as she speaks.

"My my, clever, strong, and properly trained. Everything a Master could hope for. Rise little brother. We have much to discuss."

You rise slowly and meet her gaze. You sense no hostility, if anything she seems amused by what she has seen so far. You sit opposite of her and remain silent.

"That was very bold of you, addressing me like that. Had I not known, been of a different disposition, or if the wrong people had heard you that could have been a death sentence. Luckily, none of those things are the case."

She says with a smile.

>What do you say?

>You obviously knew. There was no point being evasive about it.
>If you didn't know you wouldn't have called me here, don't insult my intelligence.
>Why should I listen to anything you have to say? If I have anything toward you it's associative hatred.
>Can we just do this interview? I'm here to become Sith, not play games.
>Remain silent.
>>
>>42948217
>>42948220
It's weakness. We're showing our throat and just tossing our hand aside so some fags can tip their fedora.
We should have stayed quiet and neutral and not tipped our hand until she said something.
>>
>>42948245
>If you didn't know you wouldn't have called me here, don't insult my intelligence.
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
>If you didn't know you wouldn't have called me here.
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
>>If you didn't know you wouldn't have called me here, don't insult my intelligence.
>>Can we just do this interview? I'm here to become Sith, not play games.
>>
>>42948245
feels like there might be a lot of BQ players here tonight
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245

>>
>>42948245
Remain silent
>>
>>42948220
>>42948217

No-one is saying run up and slap her in the face with our dick. This whole shitstorm is people who want to get on their knees vs. people who think that looks too submissive.

That's it.
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
*say the above in deadpan*
>>
>>42948245

Its literally the card she wants to play to win us, hell. Its the only card she really has
>>
>>42948245

>>
>>42948245
>>If you didn't know you wouldn't have called me here, don't insult my intelligence.

They weren't around when we were a slave. If they think they can schmooze up to us now they can get fucked.
>>
>>42948234
Thank you anon, i needed some final boss music to calm myself down, the shitposting was too intense.

YFW we will never fight jedIADEN as an optional boss.
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
>>You obviously knew. There was no point being evasive about it.
>>
>>42948287
Nope. Look at this voting. There are people being antagonistic to Lilus just because. I don't know, maybe they think it's cool to do it or something.
>>
>>42948295
>Its the only card she really has
To be fair, she also has tits and incest. Those are always good cards.
>>
>>42948245
>>Why should I listen to anything you have to say? If I have anything toward you it's associative hatred.
>>
>>42948245
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 800x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 800x552px
Destroying all that we cherish and hold dear, Reveling in the destruction of all that is good, devouring the hopes of all...he is the true Phantom Menace.
First to suffer his cruelty was that potential for a truly coherent and enjoyable series of Star Wars prequels.
Now, he takes even a beloved Sith Apprentice Quest from us.

Damn you, Darth Jar Jar, you monster!
>>
>>42948321
>antagonistic
>Literally all of it is "Don't be a kiss ass." "We're not here to suck her cock." and "It's too submissive."

Sure. Uh huh.
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
So was I right? Do you consider me family?
>>
>>42948312
>he can only use the force to reinforce his own body

>he is the single greatest swordsman alive or dead in the galaxy

Pretty sure we'd lose that fight until we learn how to git gud with the force.
>>
>>42948369
Nope. Again, look at this voting.
We are being way too agressive to someone who didn't do shit to us aside from not going to the mines to save us. And can you really blame her for that? She didn't even know us or have any bond that would compel her to do so.
>>
>>42948369
maybe read the votes dumbass
>>
Whoah Anons, Let's not be hasty here, Be bold, but don't go aggressive with her. She obviously hasn't told her mum about us yet. Let's find out why..
>>
>>42948245
>>You obviously knew. There was no point being evasive about it.
>>
>>42948323
Some might say the best of cards
>>
>>42948408
This.
Don't be a snarky little cunt, she's a potential ally, you muh pride faggots will burn this bridge before we can even approach it.
>>
>>42948408
feels like someone is here to ruin things tbh
>>
>>42948312
>jedIADEN
>>42948392
Who the fuck is jedlADEN?
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
>>
>>42948245
Votes are in
>>
>>42948423
I don't want to atagonize her, but I also have a great desire to be nowhere near her, and would rather be stuck with fucking Languish than anywhere near our family.

We will confront our family when we have power and influence on our side.
>>
Someone kicked the tard-hive
>>
>>42948443
He's making a portmanteau of the word Jedi and the character named Raiden from the Metal Gear series.

Come on, step it up.
>>
so, can someone tell me how were being aggressive? disrespectful sure, but not much.
considering where Xanth came from
a little bit of anger is pretty reasonable.
>>
>>42948245

>>
>>42948510
not really, we've never met her and she hasn't wronged us in any way
>>
>>42948510
Of course it is.
But so is a bit of fucking smarts.
Antagonizing or making our sister angry will make >>42948480 happen before we're ready.
Don't be a fucking idiot. Xanth is angry, but he's not a fucking retard like you seem to be. Why would he be this much of a total cunt to his sister's face when she could offer power?
>>
>>42948480

Yeah honestly I am voting for Darth Incarnus, we need some time out of the heavy spotlight and to hone ourselves into a force that will bring the galaxy to its knees whilst we rule it with our waifu(s)
>>
File: Raiden.jpg (250KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Raiden.jpg
250KB, 1280x800px
>>42948506
Thanks anon, i didn't have the heart to tell him myself.

Seriously i want a cyborg jedi now though.
>>
>>42948558
I'm for Carn myself.

Picking up technology on the side would be great for if we ever get our hand chopped off and have to build ourselves a new one.
>>
>>42948558
Darth Incarnus seems to be the optimal way to help Xanth growth.

Xanth isn't a science guy. I rather stick to what he can do. Duel and take out priority targets like jedi.
>>
>>42948558
Incarnus is okay, he seems too tradition heavy though. I really like Darth Roboto, Science and Hitting things are cool.
>>
>>42948557
I think you are overselling me here, how are we antagonizing her?
by saying "you obviously knew."? this could be incredibly sarcastic, or just a factual statement.
"If you didn't know you wouldn't have called me here, don't insult my intelligence." more angry than the previous but not exactly antagonistic.
"Can we just do this interview? I'm here to become Sith, not play games." also not antagonistic, this one is just being blunt.
>>
>>42948601
>implying Incarnus won't be able to get us as good equipment from the god damn Intelligence or Defence Spheres.
>>
>>42948558
My vote is for Incarnus as well.

His offer seems like the most lucrative, at least reputation and station wise.

With our sister is just silly, Carn a) too close to Languish and b) getting lots of cybernetic enhancements is actually not in our best interest, because we channel the force through our body a lot.
>>
>>42948651
Definitely this.
Incarnus is best boy.
>>
I am holding off calling dibs on who is best until we at least hear what sister dearest here has to say really
>>
>>42948614

I like Darth Bot too, just for Xanath's sake I see Incarnus helping the most. Not that we couldn't do the Science side but it seems to be outside of our nature.

Plus the image of us hunting some traitor down with our Sith Hound by our side is so fucking cool in my head.

We can always try to improve our relationship with Carn outside of the Master-Apprentice angle and get fancy cybernetics that way
>>
>>42948635
No, I am not implying that.

I'm saying we git gud at technogizmos so we can make our own shit, and to our own specifications.

When someone else has a receipt for your new death-saw-laser arm, they know what tricks it has, and having a few unknown tricks to pull on others is nice.

Never show all your cards, anon.

While I know we could get great stuff, we would still have to rely on others, could not perform extensive maintenance, nor build something from the ground up.

I'm willing to bet you that Carn does most, if not all of the work on his own arm.
>>
>>42948558

Sorry anon, I really think we should go with our sister, and assuming she could take them Nivah & Cael'a. We could persuade them to go with us and it would be a major amount of prestige for our sister.
>>
>>42948651
Incarnus seems an appealing choice, but I'm not sure about his opinion when he finds out we channel happiness for fuel instead of the traditional edgy angst, hate, and anger.

But lets not call it over so quickly, we've yet to know what our sis is offering.
>>
>>42948714
>wanting mother to notice us when she checks in on her daughter

You really DO want to die, don't you?
>>
>>42948558
personally Carn right now. I may vote for the sister, IF she has something good that the others don't.
Carn comes with potentially getting on Languishes good side, technology. and possibly some upward movement. Incarnus, seems to have similar appeal, just with a more secret police flavour.
>>
>>42948740

We were a baby when sent to the mines, how would she recognise us? Plus what better way to stick it to our parents than by sticking it in our sister.
>>
>>42948714
>Nivah & Cael'a
we're not going with them anon, get with the times
>>
>>42948714
please fuck off comfort blanket fag.
>>
>>42948740
But what if our sister actually protects us? Also, i feel that if we were to go maximum Nivah route, our sister is the one most likely to gel with the idea.

Until some big fuck nearly kills us over family matters and Nivah flies into a force rage and is forced to become a rogue sith for killing a higher up without 'just cause'.

And i mean this is by the time she has gotten much stronger, no way any amount of rage could help her kill a lord at this point.
>>
>>42948770
>just with a more secret police flavour
It also sounded like we would be able to recruit members into our cell at some point, which is great news.
>>
>>42948782
It's not unlikely she kept tabs on Xanth, hoping he would die in the mines.
>>
>>42948784

Brine said in a previous thread, it may be possible to get one or possibly both with us.
>>
>>42948724
I imagine he'd care more about our ability to get the job done.

He'd be suspicious at first, but if we prove ourselves he'll accept it.
>>
>>42948827
Most anons want them all to take different paths with different Masters.
>>
>>42948809
I doubt she would try very hard to keep us alive.

She probably takes after her mother.

Also, I do not acknowledge "waifushit" as an applicable reason.

No offense, I just don't think it's a compelling argument.
>>
>>42948827
yeah but getting Nivah with us is good for neither of us
>>
>>42948820
oh yes that too. Carn has a similar potential for getting people who would willingly work under Xanth in the future. though they would likely be mostly engineers and researchers and technicians of all colours.
>>
>>42948264
>>42948270
>>42948278
>>42948283
>>42948289
>>42948294
>>42948316
>>42948319
>>42948379
>>42948409
>>42948468
>>42948535

"You obviously knew. There was no point being evasive about it."

You say, your indifference made clear in your tone. Your general attitude about the situation seems to catch Lilus off guard, apparently she was expecting a bit more drama from the situation. Her lips purse and she sighs.

"My apologies. I've always had a flare for drama, for some reason I thought you'd care about all this, though I guess I can't blame you for your apathy. You don't really have a reason to aside from residual hatred toward my Mother. Very well, lets get down to the business of it."

She says with a curt nod.

"Our relation aside, my interest in you is purely business. My family... Our family... is a family of warlords and decorated heroes. We have stood at the forefront at some of the most important military campaigns in history. Our Father is known and the Blackened Sky due to the fleets he has commanded. Whether or not you choose to reveal who you are to the world I believe you have a place at the front line. I may not have the status of your other potential Masters yet, but I can imagine few places you could succeed as well. Under me, you will become a leader of armies. Worlds will fall where you walk, entire battalions of men and Sith alike will be at our disposal in time. Plus, you would be my only Apprentice. No infighting with your peers for opportunities. We share our victories, advancement for me is advancement for you and the reverse will hold the same. You may start lower on the totem pole under me, but you will be able to climb faster up the chain of command under me then under any other Master."

She explains calmly.

Con't
>>
>>42948809
Ok, I've been staying out of this.

But since when would xanth run to someone for protection?
And since when has he had any cuddly feeling for his family?

Not to be that guy, but you really ought to read up on the quest
>>
>>42948824

If she wanted us dead, then she could have easily killed us. Unless Dad would have stopped her. In which case he's not a total asshat.
>>
>>42947374
Dat description. Lilus's bust size is definitely a solid D. This I can work with on making a portrait or a lewd pinup of her. You mind sending me a pic of her preferred wardrobe/gear?
>>
i feel that hunting and spying would let us get in contact with stronger enemies more often which would make it possible for us to become stronger faster
>>
>>42948880
>Unless Dad would have stopped her. In which case he's not a total asshat.
This is the most likely answer. Also I think even the sith would frown on killing a child out of spite, but that's just me.
It's also entirely possible she would want to know about Xanth becoming an apprentice.
>>
>>42948866
>No infighting with your peers for opportunities.

So, half the fun about being a Sith?

The conflict?

Come on.
>>
>>42948866

"What do you say?"

She asks.

>What DO you say?

>Wait, my father and your Mother don't know about me?
>What can you tell me about my Mother?
>I'd be lying if I didn't say that sounded appealing. What would I be doing in the short term?
>'The Blackened Sky'... is my father truly so powerful?
>I'm sorry but I don't think I feel comfortable working so closely to your mother, considering she sold me into slavery.
>>
>>42948855

No offense, but what most anons want changes every thread, and if that's a choice available that people want to pursue it needs to be voted
>>
>>42948921
>I'm sorry but I don't think I feel comfortable working so closely to your mother, considering she sold me into slavery.
>>
>>42948921
Thank her, bow and leave.
>>
>>42948916
>Even the Sith would frown on killing a child out of spite.

Depends on the Sith, I don't doubt at least a majority of actual Darth's wouldn't blink.
>>
>>42948857
Okay let me say this.

I do not care about waifuing and smut, anyone can find that kind of thing anywhere else. Nivah has been psychologically programmed by us to be fiercely loyal and protective and shows great potential as a warrior, why not have that close by, and strengthen the bond already there?

In a world of cutthroats and backstabbing shits out for themselves, we can always rely on Nivah to never betray us due to our connection and her love.

THAT in itself is a resource not common in our situation, and i would prefer to keep it with us, not let her go wherever the fuck and become a wildcard.

Long game, it is a damn good thing to have.
>>
>>42948921
>>What can you tell me about my Mother?

Gonna kill dis bitch one day.

Swear on my mo- wait, shit.
>>
>>42948866
Hmm. She offering a good deal.

One Master and One Apprentice. The True Sith Way.
>>42948921
>I'd be lying if I didn't say that sounded appealing. What would I be doing in the short term?
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>Wait, my father and your Mother don't know about me?
>>I'd be lying if I didn't say that sounded appealing. What would I be doing in the short term?
>>'The Blackened Sky'... is my father truly so powerful?
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>I'd be lying if I didn't say that sounded appealing. What would I be doing in the short term?

>>Ask if shed be willing to take navia with her to
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948945
ShE iS kEePiNg SECRETS from US
>>
>>42948921
>>42948921
>Father was in tears looking at me and you mother was studiously avoiding me. You don't give them enough credit.
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948945
Loyalty is good, over-dependance isn't.
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>'The Blackened Sky'... is my father truly so powerful?
>>
File: Sith18.jpg (125KB, 1000x743px) Image search: [Google]
Sith18.jpg
125KB, 1000x743px
>>42948883
Probably something along these lines.
There's armor there but it doesn't get in the way of her range of movement
>>
>>42948945
Blind loyalty is as dangerous as a complete lack thereof, she'd be very easily manipulated by people who do not have her, or our best interest in mind.

I want her to be a functioning person, not a killbot who needs us to notice her to survive.

In the long term, both options have benefits and risks, but the risks on keeping her cooped up are actually greater.
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42948921
>>I'm sorry but I don't think I feel comfortable working so closely to your mother, considering she sold me into slavery.
>>
>>42948921

>>
Why do you all want to die by her mother's (the woman that sold us into slavery) hand so badly?
>>
>>42948921
>>
>>42949036
her offer is the best
>>
>>42949036
why are you a little bitch

she has mad a strong a god offer and this keeps Darth Lanquish happy when she learns about our family
>>
>>42948921

Also ask if she could take more apprentices, if we got them to voluenteer... I'm not breaking up the band if we can help it.
>>
>>42949046
is it really
>>
>>42948996
Dam, why are siths so sexy?
>>
>>42949070
>mad a strong a god
made a strong an good

i hate my phone
>>
>>42949046
Not really, it screams trap.

>>42949070
>Languish
>happy at not getting her way, ever.
>>
>>42948972
Maybe.
>>42948979
A few solo missions would fix that likely
>>42949001
Agreed, i want to keep that loyalty but help her grow otherwise in order for her to be able to make decisions on her own, but still have fierce protectiveness over Xanth.

All I'm saying it lets keep her around and just work out the kinks, rather than let her go her own way, the benefits of keeping her around are pretty nice, and there are ALWAYS risks in the sith business, lets take an advantage if we can even if it isn't a perfect scenario.
>>
>>42948921
Votes are in
>>
i remember last thread when no one wanted to stay together and suddenly we have several who wants it..
>>
>>42949127
It's literally two guys.
>>
>>42948921
>Wait, my father and your mother don't know about me?
>i'd be lying if i didn't say that sounded appealing. What would i be doing in the short term?

After battles we could give each other sensual massages and relax naked in our shared chambers
>>
>>42949115
so long as we keep it interesting for her she wont care where we go
>>
>>42949127
you should fix your brain
>>
>>42949127
>>42949134
No, wait. Just one guy.
>>
>>42949142
Brine better fucking give us this.
>>
>>42949134
And how do you know that anon?

I'm sure because you just said it it means it's a fact right?
>>
>>42947990
None of those people were more powerful than us though.
>>
>>42949155

Nope it's definitely at least two.
>>
Yeah, I am going to have to sign up with Sister. I wan to lead armies.
>>
I want to stay together honestly, but I usually miss the threads due to work. I always have to read the threads afterwards and sigh at not being able to participate.
>>
>>42949246
I agree, leading armies is cool as fuck.
>>
>>42949246
>implying we'll lead armies
>implying this isn't a plot for her and her mother to make us disappear for good.
>>
>>42949142
I would rather have Xanth, Lilus, and Nivah having small talk while casually hanging out nude?
>>
>>42949281

I like this too.

>>42949256

I think we should ask Sis about it. If we could get Nivah and Cael'a to voluenteer, would she take them?
>>
Brine, why you gotta make the coolest option also the cheesecake option?

My vote is still definitely for Incarnus though.

The idea of being known as an unknown is really cool. We'd be that one apprentice that the Dark Council whispers about, quietly tidying up messes in our brutal way, leaving behind a trail of blood and rumours. The Sith that serve on the front are always the most famous in their time, but are never the ones who really pull the strings.
>>
Brine, can you tell us whether we're gonna get lewd with our sister? I think the answer to that is going to sway votes one way or the other.
>>
>>42949315
Assassins are never the ones who really pull the strings either.
>>
>>42949309

I think the implication is that she can't, it takes a full Darth to have multiple apprentices under their wing
>>
>>42949348
I doubt we'd go full lewd with sis. We already have Nivah, and she's on the edge of going full yandere on us.
>>
>>42949290
Anon as someone who sees Nivah as a tactical advantage your demand for smut is hurting the chances of anyone wanting to take Nivah or go with Lilus.

Anon plz.
>>
>>42949348
we are not full sibling
>>
>>42949370
Unless they become the head assassin.
>>
>>42949398
Yup, just enough genetic diversity to keep from reinforcing the negative traits.
>>
>>42949283
>Implying that wont be awesome plot as we dismantle their plans and take over their positions
>>
>tfw Nivah ruins everythingv because waifufags won't shut the fuck up for two seconds.

Goddamn, anons.

>Gotta take a piss, better bring Nivah!
>About to go read about the newest schematics for eyes, BETTER BRING NIVAH ALONG!
>Let's go fuck someone other than Nivah, welp, guess I should invite muh Nibuh,

I hope she's there when we die so she can be sad and kill herself my man.

>ITQ: Waifufags ruin everything, again.
>>
>>42949424
You are beyond retarded if you think that's going to work hahahahahha
>>
>>42949415
Well, you can say the same thing about the head general.
>>
>>42949348
I don't think brine should tell us her ideas on incest, if we apprentice under her. anons can vote to try seducing her and find out she's not into it, or have the potential to succeed. I think using it as a factor in your vote for this quest is in poor taste at best.
>>
>>42948942
>>42948948
>>42948949
>>42948951
>>42948952
>>42948954
>>42948955
>>42948961
>>42948963
>>42948971
>>42948975
>>42948984
>>42948987
>>42949025
>>42949078

"Wait... my father and your mother don't know about me?"

You ask, confused.

"Oh our father certainly knows, but he doesn't know that me and Allandra know, or that you know, if that's your meaning. He will likely suffer in silence, but relieved to know that you are alive and well unless you confront him. I will not tell him, as it is not my place to do so. My mother on the other hand is ignorant to my knowledge. Father never told her your name, and while you do bear a resemblance to him she wouldn't have gotten a good enough look at you to have noticed. They were there to support and advise me of potential Apprentices I could take. You may have noticed that father was the only one paying any attention to the tournament, so it's unlikely she knows anything."

She responds.

"What can you tell me about my Mother?"

You inquire.

"I know... very little. But one day I managed to get some information out of father. I don't know if it was a special day for him or if he was being particularly sentimental that day. He said she was everything he had every dreamed and more... you have to understand, our father's marriage to my mother is a political one, and the two of them were very serious about their work. I didn't see much of either of them as a child... but your mother changed him... for the better. He started smiling, playing with me as a child, he began taking care of me instead of the nannies when time permitted. I didn't know it when I was a child but she made him appreciate life, even those parts of it that had nothing to do with her. I don't know what happened to her only that she disappeared shortly before you were sold into slavery."

She says. Sadness creeps into her voice as she speaks about your father.

"I see... 'The Blackened Sky'... Is our father really so powerful?"

You ask.

Con't
>>
>>42949463
What do you think Brine wants? To kill us or give us enjoyable plot? Also way to go on having low confidence in us. We managed to murder an apprentice and get away with it!
>>
>>42949448

"Dammit, voting sucks everyone should do what I say"
>>
>>42949315
>make the coolest option also the cheesecake option?

I though this was why we liked Brine
>>
>>42949490

Yeah I'm sticking with my Incarnus vote A) because I think he is an excellent fit for us that we would excel under and B) I definitely never want to see any vote for attempting to seduce our own Master
>>
>>42949503
so you're genuinely autistic? you really have no idea how things work do you

>let's dismantle their plans and take over their positions
>us, a boy fresh out of the fucking academy
>dismantle a Darth that's been a Darth for however long, and a Lady that could probably kill us swiftly, to say the least's plans
>and take them over
>>
File: 638678975.gif (2MB, 512x275px) Image search: [Google]
638678975.gif
2MB, 512x275px
>>42949492
No, fuck her, fuck mother, fuck errybody.

The only one worth saving is our little sister.
>>
>>42949505
>implying

You a stupid nigger.

I don't care what we do, so long as we don't insert your shitty waifu into everything.

Nivah doesn't need to be around for every second of our life.

It's cumbersome.
>>
>>42949569
Why do you have to be suck a cunt and insult me? Fuck did I do to you?

Also ofcourse I didn't suggest we do that the first fucking second we become her apprentice, jesus.
>>
>>42949416
That's not exactly true, first cousins have a slightly higher chance of negative traits being expressed (admittedly it is very very slight), than unrelated couples.
Half siblings are approximately as relate to you as an aunt or uncle, so the risk is actually higher.
>>42949573
Your reasoning being what, exactly? she didn't say hello like the little sister?
>>
Op, you might want to get a handle on all the shitposts in your threads. It's very off putting for new people interested in your quest.
>>
>>42949656
This is worse than usual.
>>
>>42949628
>Your reasoning being what, exactly? she didn't say hello like the little sister?

Mainly, I don't trust her, and I don't care about this sob story.

Perhaps I'm jaded.

I also have my doubts little sister is going to not fuck us over, as well.

Pessimist.
>>
>>42949532
Dude, why is nobody going with Carn? He's the only one so far who seems like he's any fun. He could probably share our views on finding power in the joy of slaughter. Not to mention we get a bunch of sweet bio-augs.

Incarnus is pretty much a guaranteed flag for having to kill our biggest asset, Nivah, down the line.

Also, our sister is bullshit.
>>
File: here we go.gif (5MB, 648x264px) Image search: [Google]
here we go.gif
5MB, 648x264px
>>42949610
>>42949569
>these two anons duking it out.
>mfw skirmishes in the GREAT FAGGOT WAR are occurs during a quest session.
>>
>>42949656
What? Does he have ban power or something?

I think he just needs to be a little faster with the follow up posts to avoid it degenerating into this shit.
>>
>>42949656
> People don't have the same opinions as me

> It must be shitposting.

Complaints and accusations of shitposting are the worst kind of shitposting.
>>
>>42949690
bio-augs are from the vong dude
>>
>>42949701
at the pace he's going for updating quest posts, he's slightly faster than Soma despite the word count being lower.
>>
>>42949656

Anons are passionate because the quest has been going a while, we're REALLY invested in the characters.

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend reading through the archives. (not saying you haven't) but it's annoying as fuck when newfags think Xanth is powered by rage, etc.

And also the archived threads are awesome.
>>
>>42949665
this is way worse than usual, must be a lot of new people in here
>>
>>42949690
Some anons actually do prefer Carn, currently Im split on Carn and Sister Though Carn seems better at the moment. Incarnus just isn't quite to my taste.
>>
>>42949690
Oh don't get me wrong, I like him. However I don't like the cyborg thing. I don't like the sphere. I don't like being that close to a certain Darth. What I want is frontline combat cause I think that seems the most fun.
>>
>>42949610
>waaah why insult me
>cunt
>waaah what did i do to yuo??
hahahahhaa fucking faggot
>>
>>42949690

Not if we can convince him that she is exactly that, an asset. I'm not saying we are manipulating her ourselves but he seems like the kind of guy who would buy that we are manipulating her and as a spy/hunter/freeagent he should recognize the value of people that you can trust
>>
>>42949755
Carn can get us frontline combat as well, you know.

Maybe not on as grand a scale, but he can also get us into other things as well. He said so himself.
>>
>>42949690

I like Carn he's bro-tier, but working with family is too good to turn down.

I really don't like Incarnus though.
>>
>>42949745
I know some of us are invested in the characters, but that doesn't really excuse so many of us acting like children when we disagree with someone.
but that's just me.
(
>>
>>42949628
What the actual increase risk of negative traits if we fuck the sisters?
>>
>>42949755
I don't get you anons who think like this.
It's dangerous to be near Languish
but it's not to be near the woman who sold us into slavery and hates us?
>inb4 she might not recognise us
We look enough like our father as stated by our sister. Do you think the woman who's shared his bed more than a fair few times won't recognise the marks of his love with another woman?
>>
>>42949810
True but I stand by my decision so far. I see more appealing things in our half sister than I see in Carn.
>>
>>42949801
Hrm, I guess you have a point there.

>>42949755
Brine needs to chime in on whether or not this results in us losing strength with the Force.
>>
>>42949846
>I see more appealing things in our half sister
I do too. Mainly in the chest area.
>>
>>42949843
I'm quite sure Languish is less likely to kill us, and more likely to just fuck with us until we are totally schizo.

Being crazy is vastly preferable to being dead, if you ask me.
>>
>>42949755

I like the idea of pitting ourselves against some of the toughest people the galaxy can muster, hunting down viciously, burning their lives down around them in our relentless pursuit and then ending them while the rest of the galaxy can only guess as to what force of nature hunts down the enemies of the empire
>>
>>42949861
>Brine needs to chime in on whether or not this results in us losing strength with the Force.
If I remember correctly, Vader couldn't lightning because he couldn't channel the force through his arms. He seemed to have no problems with hopping every so often and choking people though.
>>
>>42949887
>tfw working for Incarnus means we play gestapo, and do not necessarily fight powerful opponents

Do you really want to be a Nazi, anon?
>>
>>42949865
kek, not what I meant but I suppose there is that too.

>>42949843
Well one is probably actively seeking to kill us, and is generally freaky as fuck. The other dose not even know we exist and what she aint looking for she is not going to find. I mean how often do you look at people and think "That's probably my lovers son." I may be wrong but hey.
>>
>>42949891
That's because it's a bit hard to hop with your arms, anon...
>>
>>42949492

"Yes he is. He and my mother are both Apprentices to Darth Ignus, head of the Sphere of Military Offense, the two of them are part of the reason why the Empire is as large as it is today. I saw him fight once. It was amazing, and terrifying."

She replies.

"I'd be lying if I didn't say that sounded appealing. What would I be doing in the short term?"

You ask.

"Following me into the battle for the most part and learning as you go. Mostly skirmishes to begin with, but in time you would become my second in command when we lead troops into battle. Once I become a Darth and you become a Lord you would become a commander of your own troops. A small group, perhaps a platoon to begin with, but in time you would be trusted with more troops and have lower ranked Sith under you command as well."

She replies with a small smile. She reaches out and touches your hand gently and looks at you.

"I understand if you don't like me... or even hate me. I'm sure I represent a lot of unpleasant things to you. But know I hold no love for my mother. If you choose another path I hope we can work together in the future Xanth. Regardless our time for now has come to a close, you should go."

She says removing her hand.

You stand and try to digest all the information you've heard today and take your leave. You turn once and Lady Lilus waves goodbye before you turn again and leave the room.

You have much to consider.

- - - - - - - - - -

That will be it for the day kids, I'll be responding to some questions that were asked and the thread has been archived so feel free to hang around for a bit
>>
>>42949915

Actually yeah, that sounds fun to play, a Sith Empire Secret Policeman
>>
>>42949930
Vader had cyborg legs too. He got his legs and his non-cyber arm removed by Obi-Wan on Mustafar.
>>
>>42949891
also, that heavily augmented Sith lose strength with their connection to the force the more augmented they are. I've read that sith who are 90% machine and 10% original organic body can't channel the force that well. Vader got by only because his arms and legs were replaced.
>>
>>42949915
If the Sith have internal problems that we get called in to deal with, it's going to be because someone badass is causing a raucous.

Protesters or malcontents is something for the local Imperial Intelligence branch to deal with.
>>
>>42949945
I mean, this is an obvious ploy.

Anon's, pls. PLS!

Regardless of what we do, we need to go out and get a drink with Carn, see if he drinks motor oil or actual alcohol.
>>
>>42949975
Vader got by because he was the Chosen One and retardedly powerful in the force too. His cybernetics kept him from reaching his full potential, but even with that cut he was still pretty damn strong.
Had to retool his entire fighting style though, since he was trained in Hop and Spin.
>>
>>42949958
>Sith Empire Secret Policeman
I am the Secret Law
>>
>>42949981
>it's going to be because someone badass is causing a raucous.
That and said target was such a dick to other sith that the rest overall agreed that said target needed to be put down out of principal.
>>
>>42949945
i thought that you said that we would decide today? so i stayed up for nothing? well gee that will be some wasted money on those classes i'm skipping in a few hours
>>
>>42949945

Are you ready for the shitstorm next thread will turn into Brine?

Also early on our teacher said that as a Lady, Lilus would only be able to take one apprentice. Would that prevent us from taking Nivah with us because that might sway some anons one direction or another. (Incarnus fan here myself)
>>
File: 1429164091283.jpg (30KB, 339x360px) Image search: [Google]
1429164091283.jpg
30KB, 339x360px
>>42949981
>it's going to be because someone badass is causing a raucous.

All it means is that someone is either smart enough, or influential enough to cause shit.

The tubby fatman who can do nothing but waddle can be an emperor.

While I'm sure there would be plenty of challenge, I highly doubt it would be "lolfight everything"
>>
>>42949925
>>42949843
Honestly for me both of those places us in a dangerous environment, which honestly I think will make Xanth grow. Not that the last options out of these wont do that as well.

For me though being close to his family will attract emotions, both good and bad which we can use to channel the force better for our own purposes.
>>
>>42949945
>>42950008
I don't care Anon! I must see Xanth taste the forbidden fruit!
>>
>>42950044
>prioritizing quests over real life
what a fuckin retard
>>
>>42949656
I don't have ban powers and chiming in only ever exacerbates the situation. When you find me an alternative that actually works give me a ring.

>>42949348
See
>>42949490

>>42949861
While I don't really into midi-chlorian counts, there is a biological aspect to connection with the Force, so going too far down the cyborg rabbit hole will have adverse effects of your force abilities, especially external ones. Small augmentations like Xanth's eye however are negligible
>>
Hey Brine,

Any word of god about keeping Nivah & Cael'a with us? As in which sith could take them along with us? Might cut down on the bickering if we had an idea...
>>
>>42950065
>there are people who genuinely think like this

>this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>42950031
I'm choosing Incarnus, he seems to be the best choice to me.
>taking out big heads
>mopping up messes caused by rogue Sith read: Cleaning up rogue Sith.
>Big game in the form of Jedi, Mandalorians, and any others that try to fight the Empire.
>opportunity to become extremely powerful, both in arms and influence
>opportunity to lead a small task force of our own devoted Sith
>opportunity to be the Shadow behind the Curtain.
>only real opportunity to battle Jedi face to face and slaughter them, gaining us more prestige
Really no other choice for me.
>>
>>42950086
We didn't ask anyone. It ain't happening. Waifufags in bodybags.
>>
>>42950044
>From twitter
>Considering we may choose a Master this thread it might be wiser to wait until I can run later
>>
>>42950100
>only real opportunity to battle Jedi

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>42949831
ugh math, and research. assuming a line and not a curve ~15-16% higher than normal chance of death or significant defect.
>>
>>42950068
>not prioritizing what you enjoy
why are you wasting your life on things that won't matter in the end?
>>
>>42950122
>misquoting
How else would we? By leading battles? By researching and building fucking metal arms?
Hunting down Jedi, getting hunted down by Jedi in return, and constantly battling Jedi is, seemingly, only capable with Incarnus.

Are you going to deny that?
>>
>>42950100
I just think it sounds more fun than large scale battles and worrying about ordering around mooks
>>
>>42950105
bodybags for every fag! this just in from the 4chan mag! Don't care if you're a school kid or an old hag, cuz you're getting a trip to the shitposter's crag with your new bodybag for fags!
>>
>>42950156
Yes. Do you think we'll never fight Jedi as a Sith general?
>>
There is really only one choice for master, Lady Lilus and the lewdness that comes from that

We don't want Nivah with us regardless, that would be bad for all parties.
>>
>>42950115
yeah that was the thread that you didn't run because there was an important vote and people were busy/not there
>>
>>42950105

Hey BRINE, you forgot your trip.
>>
>>42950156
if we make a large enough name for our self then the Jedi come to us
>>
>>42950153
...Are you the swedish autist? Because you are making the exact same silly argument. How will you follow quests on 4chan if you do not have a job to pay for internet services or power? I am aware you could steal it, but thats getting quite difficult these days.
no, I am not the same anon you were replying to.
>>
>>42950156
You seem to be under the impression that leading armies will never put you into conflict with jedi.

You seem to be under the impression that face to face battles will not happen naturally.

You seem to be under the impression that you aren't a complete fucking idiot.

Look at any of the movies, books, or series, the Jedi lead armies as well, and get right into the shit.

The Jedi hunt down dangerous Sith and try to assassinate them if they can find the opportunity.

Fuck, man, just go home, be a family man.
>>
>>42950056
Yes, Lilus due to her status is the only one who straight up cannot take more then one.

>>42950086
Carn and Incarnus can possibly but there weren't enough votes for either of them for you to inquire and that was really your major chance to put the idea in their heads.

>>42950182
>Considering we may
>we may
>may

If shitposting hadn't clogged the thread we might have gotten that far but I'm not running a whole second thread for that, sorry son.

>>42950203
Not me but he has the right of it. There weren't nearly enough votes to ask about bringing a tag along for the first two and Lilus straight up can't.
>>
>>42950175
Okay, let's see what we'd be doing by choosing the different masters.
>Incarnus
Battling Jedi, Mandalorians, rogue Sith, and other dangerous people as part of your job,
>Mr. Metal Man
Building a bunch of robotic shit (maybe) and being Languish's little bitch boy on the side whenever she pleases.
>Our sister
Skirmishes for the first year or so, then small scale battles, going ever larger.
Battles where we'd be leading many (common) troops against other common troops, commanded by a Jedi or two. Do I need to tell you that we can't lead from the thick of battle? Or did I miss a thread where we became omnipresent?
Surrounded by our troops, the Jedi surrounded by theirs.

What's more likely to battle Jedi and other powerful combatants?
>Hunter
>Automaton
>Commander
>>
I'm still staying with Carn. Darth Languish is pretty cool so far, and honestly it's probably the only way we're going to get her off our back for the whole "killing her kid" thing. I mean, she could have a much better kid in the form of an orphan with a shit-ton of talent from an extremely powerful bloodline.

Totes not because I'm into MILFS.
>>
>>42950279
>Building a bunch of robotic shit (maybe) and being Languish's little bitch boy on the side whenever she pleases.

>I don't like this person, so I will bash them and not reference anything he actually said.

He said we would be mainly a combat asset, assassin, and maybe branch out into more technical fields.

So how about you READ NIGGA!?
>>
>>42950085
Well, to be fair I would assume higher-grade parts would be less disruptive. Maybe even some sort of bio-augmentation as opposed to cyborg replacements down the line?

Regardless, it's not like the force is the be-all end-all of everything. Kensai/Wizard is always OP as fuck.
>>
>>42950279
>Do I need to tell you that we can't lead from the thick of battle? Or did I miss a thread where we became omnipresent?
Apparently you need to be reminded that the Force exists. You don't need omnipresence to be aware of the surrounding battle, and if you think we'll be leading from anywhere but the thick of battle you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>42950279
Your Bias is noted, best way to look at Carn is as more of a corporate position. With plenty of opportunities to field test new toys.Robotic shit, should come with the territory, sciences and engineering seem to be expectations, not options. Its a less politically powerful position, but seems to be the least likely to end in death by political struggle. until you take sides in one. I have no idea what to think of Languish though.
>>
>>42950279
>>Commander

The commander, you stupid prick. You can go out and hunt whatever you want while the meat of your job is helping to kill general hard to find dissidents, or you can be a guy whose job is literally go out and fight wars for us.
>>
>>42950279
you have never watched say the clone wars have you
>>
>>42950217
Am i really that easy to recognize?
it's not about following a quest on 4chan, it's about wasting your life doing something you don't like for a few moments of something you like, it's about wasting your life trying to make money so that you can live while you're forgetting to live. or something like that, i'm a hedonist something something, i'm too tired to come up with a real answer but maybe we'll meet in another thread another time, see ya
>>
>>42950325
Bio augmentation is completely possible and you could in time research into cybernetics that cause less disruption.

>>42950279
Son have you watched Star Wars anything? Ever? You will absolutely command from the front, you'd be Military Offense not Military Strategy.
>>
File: headexplode.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
headexplode.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
Oh boy! Sith Apprentice Quest and a long one too, must have got a lot of shit don- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42950266
Well shit
How about if we go with sis and Navia apprentices under someone from the military sphere as well?
>>
>>42950279
>>Hunter
>>
>>42950397
nah man
>>
>>42950422
>implying Nivah wouldn't try for Carn himself so she can learn technology and build a better eye for Xanth

Come on!
>>
>>42950397
>You will absolutely command from the front
Aww yis. It's all I ever wanted.
>>
>>42950443
That actually makes a lot of sense, assuming we were interviewed by some of the same people.
>>
>>42950422
>>42950397
Although we don't know (in-character), does Nivah have any prospective masters looking to take her under her wing?
>>
Goddamn uninformed normies, not doing their homework on a setting then proceeding to shit everywhere then prance about like they just turned water into wine.
>>
>>42950367
>Commander of a battalion
>doing what they want
>without their command

>commander of battalion
>not being with their command when said command is 'helping to kill general hard to find dissidents'
>>
I'm currently leaning toward apprenticing under our sister.
Xanth isn't stupid, but he doesn't seem like he has the kind of scientific mind that would fit Carn. I could imagine him allowing us to bring Nivah, but I'm betting it would have some kind of cost and we're already on the shitlist.
Incarnus would allow us to have a lot of action, but the secrecy seems like it would clash with Xanth's desire to show everyone what he can do. I also doubt some super secret agency would let us bring a +1.
Military Offense seems like she would be the best fit for Xanth's desires. No doubt we'd still get a large amount of combat, and we might not be able to have Nivah with us directly but I could imagine her being able to pull strings with Dad to get her apprenticed to someone else nearby.
>>
File: 575365427.gif (484KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
575365427.gif
484KB, 500x282px
>>42950502
>tfw by being a commander you are guaranteed to fight strong opponents and do battle, and nothing but

>"lolno this option is the fighty one!"
>>
>>42950395
You were a spoiled child, weren't you?
>>
>>42950529
Why are we on the shitlist with Carn? I don't remember doing anything that would put us there.
>>
Can we all just go back and read what Carn actually said?

He flat out told us he would focus on having us be a martial arm as a focus, as that is what we would be best at.

Anons, please, just go archive dive for like, ten minutes.
>>
>>42950529
>but he doesn't seem like he has the kind of scientific mind that would fit Carn.
Carn already said we'd be used mostly as a beatstick, and we're not on the shitlist yet. If we were, we'd be dead.

Incarnus is valid.

>No doubt we'd still get a large amount of combat, and we might not be able to have Nivah with us directly but I could imagine her being able to pull strings with Dad to get her apprenticed to someone else nearby

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on how the Darth's and their masters assign her. As far as Nivah, I doubt she could get her father to do that. If she could, Dad would probably be the one trying to recruit us directly. Odds are he's full up.
>>
File: tumblr_nl3ap6yuij1shqywuo1_500.png (613KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3ap6yuij1shqywuo1_500.png
613KB, 498x483px
>>42950395
What the fuck am I reading

>>42950422
You have no control over that m8, sorry

>>42950472
She's formally recognized as the second most powerful Apprentice right now. Yes. Yes she does.
>>
>>42950443
>>42950469
>I-If I make Xanth's eyes, he can never look at anybody but me ever again
>there's a little picture of her permanently imposed in the corner of the eye's vision
>>
>>42950578
probs not 'cause he's a Jedi
>>
>>42950536
That particular faggot is notorious for not understanding that you need money to do things.
Or that people might actually enjoy their work.
>>
>>42950600
wouldn't she have to tear out our non-organic eye to actually do that?
>>
>>42950536
not really, i'm just lazy and i get too many visual impressions from my surroundings so that i run out of energy after being awake for 2-4 hours, which means that i can't have a normal job or anything like that so i changed my attitude so it matched my position
>>42950596
the ramblings of a Swedish sperg
>>42950607
pretty sure that i'm notorious for posting bestiality
>>
>>42950600
...oh god, too yandere. I hope we don;t make her that bad.
>>42950631
Hopefully we don;t push her that far.
>>
>>42950602
what? no he isn't.
>>
>>42950631
We'd end up losing it somehow.

On that note, let's learn how to "see" using the force.

Seriously.

One nasty shock or emp will take out our robo eye.
>>
>>42950443
Its funny, as soon as I posted that I had the same idea. She'd be perfect for it to cause she focused more on the booklearning and force studys in the academy.

>>42950596
Oh shit, we gotta decide on the spot who to go with? Damn, I was counting on giving her advice on who to go with after we all had our offers.
>>
>>42950646
I'm pretty sure people recognize you for not understanding how the world works.
>>
>>42950596
since we just graduated from the academy, what were the other Sith's fighting/teaching styles? From what I can gather, Jorrak's basically Darth maul, but what about Xalia, Vessa, and Korr? I can't help but imagine Xalia in some sweet not!chinese outfit pulling out bladework straight from "crouching tiger hidden dragon".
>>
>>42950724
>Korr pulls a Kreia with Sith Swords instead of lightsabers.

>He also passively uses Force Crush on everything within a twelve mile radius.
>>
>>42950689
i understand, i just don't accept it and think that how it works is retarded and suicidal, which is why i'm moving out into the woods away from all the bullshit.
if you want to see people who don't understand how the world works you should look at my country's government
>>
File: 1376757928250.jpg (274KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1376757928250.jpg
274KB, 1024x768px
>>42950653
>implying you can be too yandere
>>
>>42950671
>>42950724

You haven't technically graduated yet, and there will be a small interim between the interviews and being officially deemed someone's apprentice. I said you have no control because you have no control over what Masters may or may not be interested in Nivah, and any opportunity you may have had for suggestions has passed.

You haven't seen any of the Masters but Jorrak fight, so you don't know.
>>
File: 1422488559855.gif (388KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1422488559855.gif
388KB, 267x199px
>>42950838
>any opportunity you may have had for suggestions has passed.
That's great
>>
>>42950838
Lightsaber when?
>>
>>42950342
MAD. FUCKING. SCIENCE.

We're Sith, this is actually right up our alley. Exploring old ruins for lost technology, making crazy force-powered shit, testing the limits of how we can channel the force through ourselves, or going full robot.

Y'all are missing out on how powerful this shit can be. Especially when we back-door EVERYTHING.

Political power is a fucking trap, we should focus on getting so much power that politics are irrelevant.
>>
>>42950578
> Like this wouldn't cause our step-mom to kill off our Waifu.
>>
>>42951131
Saber-claws when? I mean, that's totally valid, right? Go with Carn and get lightsabers implanted into our fists all Dakken style?
>>
>>42951219
Learning another style? Fuck that shit.
>>
File: Olympic coaching.gif (2MB, 213x120px) Image search: [Google]
Olympic coaching.gif
2MB, 213x120px
Warning, gif completely unrelated in every way.

Or is it?

>>42951173
>we should focus on getting so much power that politics are irrelevant.

Mah Sith.

>>42950838
>>any opportunity you may have had for suggestions has passed.

At this point i say we reassure her that she can make it on her own, try to get her to have confidence in herself and get her prepared for the reality that we will be separated.

If at some point down the line she is successful and becomes an ally, great. If someone else has turned her into a mush toy of yandere bloodlust we step in and either kill her or attempt to redeem her.

Either way I'm sure her fate will be more interesting that "She died lol" so we can always look forward to that.

At least we will get a clean break away from the time spent as an apprentice here, a fresh start and some ground to cover will be very refreshing for the audience and Xanth IMO.
>>
>>42951219
I'm with
>>42951240
Fuck that shit, dual wielding is perfect for Xanth.
>>
>>42951240
>>42951332

> Implying sextuple wielding isn't the logical progression from double-wielding

It was a joke, niggas.
>>
>>42951495
The logical progression from double-wielding is changing your fingers for short ligthsabers and becoming Darth Krueger.
>>
>>42951530
>tfw general Grievious would have been the most dangerous dude ever were he actually a force sensitive
Thread posts: 596
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.