[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

//ASoIaF RPG Beta Test Session// //Developed by Heaven with advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 10

File: KL.jpg (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KL.jpg
143KB, 1920x1080px
//ASoIaF RPG Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

Roll 5d5 (type dice+5d5) in the e-mail field for skill points.

GM is now Hyewot.
>>
>>34726179
claim and rolling
>>
File: ASongofIceandFaggots.pdf (72KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ASongofIceandFaggots.pdf
72KB, 1x1px
>>34726179
Don't feel like posting 4 times to get all the rules out there.

This doesn't reflect the recent change, btw.
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 4, 1, 5 = 16 (5d5)

>>34726179
Claiming.
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 2, 1, 3 = 13 (5d5)

>>34726210
oh sorry didn't see the roll rule
let me try again
>>
Rolled 2, 5, 2, 4, 5 = 18 (5d5)

claim
>>
>>34726179
How far into Essos can we go?
>>
>>34726242
You'd do well to use a name and/or tripcode.

History:
The year is 168AL, the Iron Throne is ruled by his grace king Baelor I of house Targaryen. He has just finished construction of his new great Sept in the capital and unveiling ceremonies are to begin soon. The capital is all aroar with festivities and mummers from across the kingdoms.

The lords of the realm have been mostly unhappy with Baelor's reign so far, but are delighted by the spectacle, some would even say it's distracting them.

Far to the north, the Night's Watch struggles to hold onto its legitmacy as it seems to slip more and more into being a vestige of its former self. Lord Commander Tristain Ryswell now only commands some three thousand brothers across eight castles. The wildlings persist in their raids, but the lords of the realm refuse to see them as anything more than a petty inconvenience to the Northmen.

The Iron Islanders grow restless from their years of restraint. Some seek once again to pillage and reave, to bring glory to their names, while others think it is the way of the future to accept the laws of the dragon kings and move forward as such. Civil war on the isles seems more and more of a prospect with each passing day.

In the Free Cities, the Dothraki are setting campaign into the forests of Qohor and the Hills of Norvos, but the other seven are largely unaffected yet. Trade is bustling and the gold is flowing, so most of them aren't paying any mind to the advancing horselords... yet.

The newly annointed Sealord of Braavos is an Andal bastard and a holy follower of the seven faced god. He denounces slavery with all his heart and is making relations with many of his neighbors go along quite poorly, especially the Volantine ones.

Note: While a lot of this will be canonical, don't expect every character to be the exact same as their canon counterpart and every position to be held by an in-lore character.

>>34726270
Free cities/nearby Dothraki.
>>
Rolled 5, 3, 4, 3, 1 = 16 (5d5)

>>34726179
Claiming
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 2, 1, 3 = 11 (5d5)

>>34726179
Claim
>>
>>34726303
Name: Xovun Dentary
Birthplace: Lotus Port
Job: Sword for hire
Inventory: Steel Cutless, throwing knives, compass, Zorse mount
Faction: none
Goal: To be the very best that ever was (at making gold)
PSL: Volantis
Xovun is short and stocky with a bald head, a moustace dyed purple at the tips in the Tyroshi fashion. He has a tattoo of a kraken on his left arm and a tiger on his right.

>Xovun Dentary
>Charm: 5 (Charisma +1)
>Strength: 3
>Agility: 3
>Awareness: 2
>>
>>34726400
>>34726179
-Name: Ruwyn Bar Emmon
-Birthplace/Hometown: Sharp point
-Position:Knight
-Equipment:Steel longsword, leather/mail clothing
-House: Bar Emmon
-Quest: Find my destiny
-Starting location: King's Landing
-Short description: Normal height lad, muscular to an extent, and brown of hair, 1st son of Lord Bar Emmon

>Ruwyn Bar Emmon
>Charm 5 -Charisma
>Strength 5 -Combat
>Intelligence 1
>Agility 2
>Awareness 1
>Endurance 2
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 1, 1, 3 = 9 (5d5)

>>34726509
rolling for starting situation
>>
Shit, something came up. I'll be gone for half an hour at the most. So my spot is open for now
>>
Rolled 2, 3, 5, 4, 1 = 15 (5d5)

>>34726519
Rolling for starting situation

-Name: Ruwyn Bar Emmon
-Birthplace/Hometown: Sharp point
-Position:Knight
-Equipment:Steel longsword, leather/mail clothing
-House: Bar Emmon
-Quest: Find my destiny
-Starting location: King's Landing
-Short description: Normal height lad, muscular to an extent, and brown of hair, 1st son of Lord Bar Emmon

>Ruwyn Bar Emmon
>Charm 5 -Charisma
>Strength 5 -Combat
>Intelligence 1
>Agility 2
>Awareness 1
>Endurance 2
>>
>>34726428
>>34726303
>>34726179
-Tommen
-Casterly Rock
-Maester
-Equipment: Items that a Maester would have
-House/Faction: Previously Lannister but now none.
-Quest:
-Description: Tall, Blonde hair and blue eyes.

>Tommen
>Charm: 1
>Strength: 1
>Intelligence: 6
>Agility: 1
>Endurance: 1
>Awareness:1
>>
>>34726559
Fucked the copy pasta
>>
I think I overdid the inventory

-Ser Brynden Blackwood
-Raventree hall,The Riverlands
-Wandering Knight.2nd inline to Raventree Hall.
-2 golden dragons,set of Scarlet Steel armour,Round scarlet greathelm crested with a black raven,Oak shield emblazoned with his perosnal sigil a single black

raven,steel longsword,dirk,black surcoat,black cloak,raven brooch,fine clothe,leather boots,10 year old Mark Tully as a squire,black Warhorse,knight pavilion,food

supply.
-Blackwood/No strict loyalty yet.
-Become a famous knight in service of whomever.
-travelling towards a future tourney location.
-Tall and lean built.Bushy close cropped black beard,short hair.

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>Charm: 2
>Strength: 5 (combat +1)
>Endurance: 4
>Intelligence: 3
>Agility: 2
>>
>>34726601
better format

-Ser Brynden Blackwood
-2 golden dragons,set of Scarlet Steel armour,Round scarlet greathelm crested with a black raven,Oak shield emblazoned with his perosnal sigil a single black raven,steel longsword,dirk,black surcoat,black cloak,raven brooch,fine clothe,leather boots,10 year old Mark Tully as a squire,black Warhorse,knight pavilion,food supply.

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>>
final form added something

-Ser Brynden Blackwood
-2 golden dragons,set of Scarlet Steel armour,Round scarlet greathelm crested with a black raven,Oak shield emblazoned with his perosnal sigil a single black raven,steel longsword,dirk,black surcoat,black cloak,raven brooch,fine clothe,leather boots,10 year old Mark Tully as a squire,black Warhorse,knight pavilion,food supply,Mark's Palfrey,Mule to carry suplies

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>>
Rolled 3, 2, 5, 5, 2 = 17 (5d5)

>>34726648
rolling for starting scenario
>>
>>34726509
You find yourself standing in the middle of the great city centre of Volantis. You know there are mercenary companies within the walls of the town and finding them shouldn't be too hard. What do you do?

>>34726519
You're in the suite your father rented in King's Landing, since the Red Keep is currently overflowing with quests here for the ceremonies. You came with your parents and siblings, along with a small detachment of guards and servitors. It's morning now and the unveiling of the Sept begins tomorrow at seven in the evening. What do you do?

>>34726576
"Out, out, out!" the jealous castellan barks at you, "That's the last I'll have some pretty boy trying to sneak into my daughter's bedchambers!" False or not, the accusations are heard throughout the castle. Seems you've been displaced from your previous home. At least the lord had the courtesy to throw you a handful of coins before sending another raven to the Citadel. What do you do?
+50 stags

>>34726601
You awake from your slumber in the inn near Rosby, thinking mayhaps there'll be a tourney at the capital soon with all the festivities going on, though the king may not smile on the affair. What do you do?

>>34726677
I don't do that, it doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>34726231
Name: Qarl Codd
Birthplace: Pyke
Job: Sellsword
Equipment: Axe, Shield, Leather Armor
House: Codd
Quest: Gain glory by paying the Iron Price
Starting Location: Anywhere you deem fit, oh GM.
Description: Above average height, with the musculature of a lifetime soldier, and black hair with the beginnings of gray strands here and there.

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 5 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 1
>>
>>34726748
You're gonna be in KL and you're gonna like it.

You find yourself in a dingy inn on the outskirts of the city, alone save for whatever company you may've taken from the tavern or bought from the brothel the night before. Your family wouldn't pay for the excursion, but you managed to scrap up enough pennies to make it to the city in time. What do you do?

You get a separate update since you were late. Next will be with the rest.
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 1, 3, 4 = 17 (5d5)

>>34726742
ooc:fair enough also are we using this format for rolling?

"It's a new day lad"said Brynden to his squire as to awaken him "Help me don on my armour then go tend the horses we are leaving today"

Brynden leaves his room looking as knightly as ever and sits down on the bar and orders a tank of mead and bowl of porridge.

"So have you heard any rumors lately ?" he asks the inn keekper.

Brynden>Charm

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>>
Rolled 4, 1, 1, 3, 3 = 12 (5d5)

>>34726742
As Ruwyn got dressed he thought to himself for a while before he decided to head for his father's chambers.

Ruwyn > Head for father's chambers

>Ruwyn Bar Emmon
>Charm 5 -Charisma
>Strength 5 -Combat
>Intelligence 1
>Agility 2
>Awareness 1
>Endurance 2
>>
>>34726742
I contemplated returning to the Lord and trying to persuade him that I did no such thing, but that would only make things worse. With the pouch of coins in hand I attempt to find someone who could give a safe passage back to Oldtown.

Tommen > Try to find a way to the Citadel

>Tommen
>>
>>34726870
No, you're not rolling out of 25. Just use the post number or roll 1d10 if you want.
>>
>>34726890
yeah thought so fuck it then post number it
>>
>>34726890
>>34726871
oh sorry, use this instead then

>Ruwyn Bar Emmon
>Charm 5 -Charisma
>Strength 5 -Combat
>Intelligence 1
>Agility 2
>Awareness 1
>Endurance 2
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>34726934
>>34726890
Jesus fuck
>>
>>34726868
In need of coin, and certainly not able to pay the Iron Price in King's Landing without getting arrested by the City Watch, I look for employment opportunities befitting someone with my particular skills.

Qarl > Looks for mercenary work
>>
>>34726742
Nice. Another DM. I think we're up to 10 now. I love that this is taking off again. Any room?
>>
>>34727036
Make that 11
Conor4DM2016-2
>>
Anyone wanna do a GoB game while someone DnDs?
>>
>>34727071
Yes.
>>
File: scratchymypussy.jpg (49KB, 993x746px) Image search: [Google]
scratchymypussy.jpg
49KB, 993x746px
>>34727071
I can do it who would play?
>>
>>34727071
I've got 60-90 minutes until I leave work. If someone intends on keeping the thread going when I have to drive home I'll OP.
>>
>>34727097
I would obviously and I could OP this time if you want to play
>>
>>34727119
I promised you I would OP yesterday
I am fine with either of us starting a game I don't mind
>>
>>34727134
Alright your OP I'll OP next time so we have 3 people so far need 7 to start a good game
>>
>>34726870
+2 charm
Oi, that. I swear i' o' mi' life there were a saila' tol' me he saw a ghost ou' on a rock in the bay. Nau' much o' a thing, though, an' he couln't quite well remember whar' it was, but he said there was a mingy ol' cabin and two dark lookin' towers o' rock ou' on it. Say' the damn thing wailt' like a stuck pig when they sailed close. Saw a pair o' shadows movin' round' on i', too.

Well, tha' and thar's s'posed to be some sora' turney' fo' you knightly lot down in the city soon enough, don' s'pose his highness is much to like it, though. Not givin' glory to the gods an' all.

>>34726871
You make it over to your father's chambers and barge the door open at quite possibly the most inopportune time. Your parents are in mid-coitus and you try your hardest not to heave your breakfast all over the floor at the sound of your mother's moans.
Roll for endurance then what do you do?

>>34726882
It takes you some time, and you have to walk all the way down to Lannisport to find a coach, but you do manage to get one. There's also a boat which could take you for twice the price at twice the speed. Ten stags by land or twenty by sea. You guess the Lannisters really don't know the value of a copper. What do you do?

>>34726975
After asking around at enough bars and hearing enough talk of Cobb hating, you find a lead on an upstart band named the Bear Dancers. The barkeep tells you they drift around town and frequent a nearby tavern called the Drunken Jester. What do you do.

>>34727036
Okay.
>>
File: 1396370612119.png (1MB, 2342x2476px) Image search: [Google]
1396370612119.png
1MB, 2342x2476px
>>34727119
>>34727134
Do Gladstone 2.0
>>
Rolled 2, 2, 5, 3, 5 = 17 (5d5)

>>34726742
Xovun knows that many of the mercs spend there time in the taverns of town, but if he wants to find a level headed one whose not drunk off his ass, he has to go somewhere else. Where else do off-duty soldiers spend their time? Why the local brothel of course.

Xovun heads over to The Striped Cat, the biggest slag-house in Volantis. He cautiously enters through the door and scans the room for someone who would best describe a mercenary

Xovun > Awareness

>Raz
>Strength: 8 (combat +1)
>Intelligence: 5 (tactics +1)
>Awareness: 4
>Charm: 2 (+1 ring)
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 4, 3, 3 = 16 (5d5)

>>34727161
Rolling for stats
>>
>>34727174
oh shit, wrong sig

>Xovun Dentary
>Charm: 5 (Charisma +1)
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>34727161
Endurance roll

>Ruwyn Bar Emmon
>Charm 5 -Charisma
>Strength 5 -Combat
>Intelligence 1
>Agility 2
>Awareness 1
>Endurance 2
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>34727161
'Ill be back later' Ruwyn Shouted as he barged the other way asap

I need to get my mind off that

Ruwyn > Awareness. Look for some hot chicks

>Ruwyn Bar Emmon
>Charm 5 -Charisma
>Strength 5 -Combat
>Intelligence 1
>Agility 2
>Awareness 1
>Endurance 2
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>34727174
>>34727161
damnit I'm new to the whole dice function give me a minute
>>
>>34727161
A Maester does not have much need for coppers, the faster to the Citadel the better. I go to the docks to get a boat.

Tommen > Get a boat

>Tommen
>30 Stags
>>
File: 1396889181791.png (2MB, 2948x2596px) Image search: [Google]
1396889181791.png
2MB, 2948x2596px
Was more hopeing for the 2.0 of this map
>>
>>34727161
ooc:topkek
"Alright thanks mister"says Brynden before tipping the man.

Fast forward an hour later Brynden and his squire are mounted on their steeds and ready to travel to the capita.

Brynden>agility (?)

>>34727158
>>34727165
alright then making one after this post

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>Charm: 4
>>
File: 1402915350898.png (1MB, 3072x2672px) Image search: [Google]
1402915350898.png
1MB, 3072x2672px
>>34727242
That's good too
>>
>>34727161
Seeing as how I have no other opportunities for work, I head for the Drunken Jester to meet with the Bear Dancers
Qarl >To Drunken Jester
>>
>>34727256
>>34727248
Yes This one hopefully people like Steffen or anyone shows up we should try to encourage New players
>>
>>34727161
Name: Silas Sand
Birthplace/Hometown: High Hermitage
Job/Position: Knight
Weapons and Equipment: a steel dagger, a shield and a steel tipped spear
House/Faction: Dayne
Goal/Quest: Become Sword of the Morning
Preferred Starting Location: OP's preference
Character Description: Short brown hair and brown dead eyes. Medium sized body toned from competing daily that has a few scars from the occasional lucky strike.

>Charm = 5 (+1) (Charisma +1)
>Strength = 1
>Endurance = 4
>Awareness = 3
>Agility = 3
>Intelligence = 1
>Silas Sand
>>
>>34727280
I'll be there for sure.
I love a good game of go/b/
>>
File: RobinWilliams.png (11KB, 58x83px) Image search: [Google]
RobinWilliams.png
11KB, 58x83px
Get your ass in here

>>>/b/567667804
>>>/b/567667804
>>>/b/567667804
>>
>>34727174
There's about a half dozen men with all sorts of weapons strapped to their waists. You head over to one of the only men without a woman on his lap, a bright faced blonde youth, and ask him...
For the record, you can still use the post number, and if you don't roll 1d10 with the post, I'm counting the post, otherwise way too many people will roll twice. If you roll with the post, I'll always take the 1d10 score.

>>34727195
You manage to at least step out of their room before vomiting all over the hallway.
"Oh, in the name of the mother, boy, at least bloody knock!" your father yells at you as you dart out of the suite.

You head down to the brothel and bar heavy quarter of town after rinsing out your mouth and eyes for about five minutes in a horse trough. You're utterly lost, though, and don't know where to start looking. You wander into a nondescript tavern you didn't catch the name of. Prospects therein seem... unlikely.

>>34727227
The Lucky Valley leaves at high noon and you board just in time. They're headed first for the Arbor, then to Oldtown. Aboard there's around 15 passengers, most of whom seem to be commoners without much of a story to tell, but there's also a few armed men. You assume them to be reputable men-at-arms, but maybe they're brigands. What do you do?

>>34727248
+1 agi
You make good time to the city, but don't see any lists being set up yet. Surely someone knows what's going on. What do you do?

>>34727275
The Jester is a bare establishment, without much in the way of luxury or eye candy, but there are a few sellswords sitting at a table and on one of their shields you spot a brown bear balancing on one leg. What do you do?

>>34727296
You're gonna be in King's Landing and you're gonna like it.
You wake from a long rest at an inn in the capital and ready yourself for the day's events. What do you do?
>>
>>34727527

Claim?
>>
>>34727527
I begin to engage in conversation with the men to pass the time and learn of new tales around the Realm.

Tommen > Talk to people
>Tommen
>30 Stags
>>
>>34727563
Sure, seven seems like an appropriate cap.
>>
>>34727582

Awesome, rolling for skills.
>>
>>34727527

"No lists yet,lad"said Brynden in a dissapointed manner."Let's go pay tribute to the king we will find a place to sleep later"

"Stick to me squire this is not Seagard people here are more dangerous"

Wex>Ride towards the red keep

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>>
>>34727527
ooc: Ok thanks for the clarification

Xovun asks the lad who the best swords in Volantis are, not trying to sound to conspicuous.

Xovun > Charm

>Xovun Dentary
>Charm: 5 (charisma +1)
>>
>>34727527
Silas is half-awake as walks to the windows and looks outside. He doesn't remember how he got to King's Landing but it was of no consequence. He gathers his things and proceeds to leave his room. Just before leaving the inn he asks the innkeeper "Do you know of any tourneys being held in the city ... or perhaps in nearby cities even."

Silas > Charm Check

>Charm = 5 (+1) (Charisma +1)
>Strength = 1
>Endurance = 4
>Awareness = 3
>Agility = 3
>Intelligence = 1
>Silas Sand
>>
>>34727527
I make my way to the leader of the sellswords and present myself to them.
"I am Qarl, of House Codd. I have heard that your company is in need of men. I am in need of employment currently, and your company is the only option that I have."

Qarl > Talk to Sellswords
>>
>>34727593

Name: Ser Tenzin Lannister
Birthplace: Casterly Rock
Job: On his way to Sunspear to improve relations with Dorne and the Westerlands.
Inventory: Plate Armour, Longsword and Shield (Knight gear)
Faction: Lannister
Goal: Break off from his family and live as a Hedge Knight, becoming rich eventually.
PSL: Between Casterly Rock and Sunspear.
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair and quite good looking. Has the good Lannister genes. Average height sporting a blonde handlebar moustache.

>Ser Tenzin Lannister
>Strength: 5 (Combat +1)
>Agility: 0
>Awareness: 0
>>
>>34727576
+1 charm
You make small talk with the passengers for some time, and while your use of the words 'transient' and 'disparaging' makes them cock their eyebrows at you, they come to find your company worthwhile. You discover that most of them are farmers and craftsmen, and the of three armed men, two are Lannister guards being sent to Oldtown to reinforce a retinue protecting a lord sent there as a diplomat to the Hightowers and the other is part of the crew here to keep the peace between the passengers. Another crewman comes down to the brig and calls him up, and also bidding the two Lannister men to come along as well. This can't be good, you think to yourself. What do you do?

>>34727619
You're greeted at the gates and let in to the throne room where the king is addressing his subjugates. There's a long line of peasants with their own qualms, but mayhaps the guards would let you cut through the line, as a knightly lord. What do you do?

>>34727624
"Wot d' I look like, ya' bleedin' mother?" he responds. "Talk to the chief 'bout't." he gestures towards a gaunt faced man of about forty, with a dirk strapped to his waist and a peppered beard hiding a few scars. He notices the boy pointing to him, lifts the whore off his lap, and looks at you inquisitively. What do you do?

>>34727759
+1 charm
"King's not like to have it. Lords've ben'... whassa word? petitionin' 'im fo' days 'bout it, I 'ear. Thinks it too much to be 'givin' glory to we mor'l lot', t'swat he always says. I think the only men he'd let compete'd be priests, anyhow." The man let out a hearty laugh. "Maybe he'd let one 'appen if they did it in honour o' the Warrior or somethin' that ways, though."

>>34727901
"What makes you think we'd want some Cobb cunt like you in our ranks, anyhow?" The large, hairy man in the back asks in a Norvoshi accent. Your blood starts to boil, but you're used to the insults enough and think he might just be testing you. What do you do?

>>34727910
Post too long.
>>
>>34727910
Your steed is making slower progress now that you've left the Reach and gotten into the Dornish Marches, but it's not too long now, you realize, that you'll meet up with your escort to Sunspear. You just need to get to the Prince's Pass. What do you do?
>>
>>34728129

Brynden wants to show his squire that the smallfolk are equal to us and should not be mistreated or disrespected so he stands in line and waits patiently for his turn to come.

Brynden>wait

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>>
>>34728129
I try to get to the most crowded place as possible to avoid any dangers that may come if I am alone.
Tommen > Find somewhere safe

>Tommen
>30 Stags
>>
>>34728129
>subjugates
Supplicates was what I meant to say. Fuck.
>>
>>34728157

I continue towards the meeting point, trying to pick out the best route for my horse to increase speed.

Sigurd > Endurance

>Tommen
>>
>>34728129
Xovun walks up to the man and says, "I have heard of the troubles between Braavos and Volantis and of the rising Dothraki threat. I have come from the Summer lands. To offer my blades to the strongest company of men. I don't suppose you know where they could be found?"

Xovun > Charm (charisma +1)

>Xovun Dentary
>Charm: 5 (charisma +1)
>>
>>34728129
"The Warrior, eh?" Silas says aloud to himself. "Thank you. You've been a lot of help" he says as he tosses the innkeeper a Gold Dragon and heads off into the alley. He was never going to become the Sword of the Morning if there weren't any tourneys, he thought to himself. He needed to find a way to talk to the king so he began to look for a Goldcloak.

Silas > Awareness Check

>Charm = 6 (+1) (Charisma +1)
>Strength = 1
>Endurance = 4
>Awareness = 3
>Agility = 3
>Intelligence = 1
>Silas Sand

Heading home now. Thanks for DMing. If you're still going I'll reclaim once I get home.
>>
>>34728129
I respond with a witty retort about his mother.

"While I may be a Cobb cunt, greenlander, your mother couldn't get enough of me last night."

Qarl > Insult

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 5 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 1
>>
>>34728184
You wait in line for hours as the king addresses each man's qualms. None could say that Baelor did not respect his people's wishes, as he hears out their stories for far longer than needed, eventually his council needing to slice through their needs in a quicker manner, which the king is obviously mispleased by. Eventually your turn does come, though. The council livens up somewhat when they see an armour clad knight enter the room and the king looks intrigued. What do you do?

>>34728229
+1 awareness
You huddle in the back of the room with the rest of the non-combatants as you listen to the fighting above deck for what seems like hours but must've really been fifteen minutes. The crew seems to be cheering as the end to the fighting comes. Mayhaps that's the pirates, you think to yourself, but rationalize it away, why wouldn't they already be down here, then? you wonder. Just as you're Sherlocking everything together, a man comes down to tell you everything is alright, and that casualties were few. He spots you in the rear of the crowd.
"You, with the chain! Come up here." he calls. You come above deck with him and find two wounded deckhands bleeding on the ship, and a damaged flute sailing away.

One of the men has a corssbow bolt lodged in his abdomen and the other an gash running from his bicep to forearm. What do you do?

>>34728238
I just realized you have the same name as the maester, lol. Maybe add Lannister to your sig or something.
+1 endurance
You make good time through the Marches, picking the best paths for your destrier to go down. In the distance you spot a campfire, you gauge there to be no more than 4 people around it. What do you do?
>>
>>34728255
+1 charm
"Aye, lad. I work for the Gore Drakes outta' Myr. Got m'self a nice little company under my command an' we could always use another sword around. Hope ya' not too fond o' the city, though, we'll be leaving come the morn'." He points down the hall, "We got some rooms down yonda' third door on t'left has a right good bed for ye'. Tell t'boys Mors sent'ye.

>>34728300
+3 awareness
You spot an officer of the watch down the street as soon as you step outside and race after him. "Wait," you call as he stops and turns. What do you do?

>>34728365
He doesn't look amused. "Guess we won't be hiring to strike fear into our enemies." the bearded man says as he rises from his seat. He's a domineering man, well over six and a half feet at the shoulder with a pair of axes hanging from his belt. "What good are you with that steel, boy?"
What do you do?
>>
>>34728715

What the fuck haha, I fucked up my name originally, then fucked up up my copypasta too. Jesus.

I just want to check that they are the Dornishmen I need to meet. If not, I ignore them.

Tenzin > Awareness

>Ser Tenzin Lannister
>Awareness: 0
>>
>>34728715

Brynden bends the knee to his king and his squire does the same.

"Your grace I came here to swear fealty to you on behalf of my house"

"If you need assistance with any matter I will be your leal servant"

Brynden>Charm

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>>
>>34728715
I shout at the people around me to bring me supplies, whilst doing this I give both men the last of the Milk of the Poppy I managed to take with me before being thrown out by my former Lord. I think to myself that I should have this under control as medicine is a strong point of mine.

>Tommen
>30 Stags
>>
File: 1409378904058.jpg (9KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1409378904058.jpg
9KB, 284x285px
>>34728777
>mfw 777
You saw the shit out of those guys.
>>
File: SpookySkeletal.gif (79KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
SpookySkeletal.gif
79KB, 312x312px
>>34728866
x-ray vision
>>
>>34728744
"My thanks Mors, I'll prove myself the best blade in the company by the morn'" Xovun walks down the hall to the third door on the right and before he opens it, notices the thick pungent odor of wine and hasheesh. 'Wonderful. Looks like I'll have roommates.', thinks Xovun. He opens the door and sure enough there are 3 men shooting dice in the middle of the floor. They all look up at Xovun simultaneously and stare blank-faced. Xovun stares back and after about 5 seconds of silence says, "Evening lads, Mors sent me. I'm a new blade in the Gore Drakes. Name's Xovun. Looks like you got a nice game of dice going there mind if I join in?"

>Xovun Dentary
>Charm: 6 (charisma +1)
>>
>>34728866

topkek
>>
>>34728744
I take this as a challenge, and draw my axe.
"Perhaps you'd like to find out, greenlander?"

Qarl > Combat
>>
>>34728777
+3 awareness
You spot the men with your freakish eagle eyes and see that they're carrying mismatched blades and armour, likely they're brigands. They also look somewhat underfed, you deduce that they're shit at their jobs and haven't killed any travelers in weeks. Still, they outnumber you four to one, but they don't have a barded horse or a set of full plate and they don't see you. What do you do?

>>34728828
+1 charm
"Arise, ser. It is most devout of you to be here. I would ask of you to help me in dealing with a problem a lord of a local holdfast has laid before me." the regal man proclaims after accepting your oath of fealty.
"He claims that bandits are stealing his livestock and harassing his peasants, and to make matters worse, there seems to be a pack of wolves killing his sheep. He is a pious man, and it is the crown's duty to assist him."
What do you do?

>>34728830
+2 int
You apply the right amount of opiates to the men and manage to save a half dose for later by supplementing it with strong wines. You determine that the arrow wound is far more severe and needs immediate treatment. The men bring you bandages, belts, stitches, and a bottle of high proof whiskey. What do you do?

>>34728934
The men look at you for a few seconds dumbly. "Yeah. Put down a few silvers." one of the red eyed hashishins declares. Payout is triple on a seven, two, or five, zero is a push and you lose your in on anything else. What do you do?

>>34729174
The big man slowly wades over to your position and draws his axes. "Try not to get blood everywhere." he says icily before kicking you square in the gut, sending you sprawling back into the bar. You're winded but not really hurt and he doesn't seem to be pressing the advantage. What do you do?

Silas hasn't responded yet but it's been like half an hour, so whatever.
>>
>>34729352

I'd like to plan an ambush that will give me tactical advantage over them.

Tenzin > Intelligence

>Ser Tenzin Lannister
>Awareness: 3
>>
>>34729352
Xovun lays down 5 silver and picks up the dice. He blows on them and prays to the Many titted Mother Goddess for a good roll

Xovun > cast the die ( a check of some sort, not sure which)

>>
>>34729352

"I will protect this man and solve his problem or die trying your grace"

Brynden awaits directions then is dismissed.He turns to his squire and says "You have always wanted to fight bandits well today is your lucky day lad"

Brynden continues towards the stables and mounts.

Brynden>Exit the city towards holdfast.

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>Charm: 5 (charima +1)
>>
>>34729352
>Silas hasn't responded
I-I told you I was leaving

>>34728744
Silas runs towards the man saying "Good morrow, Ser. Once he was close enough he clasped hands with the man and introduced himself. "I'm Silas Sand of High Hermitage and I'd like an audience with the King. Could you help me with that?"

Silas > Charm Check

>Charm = 6 (+1) (Charisma +1)
>Strength = 1
>Endurance = 4
>Awareness = 6 (+1) (Observation +1)
>Agility = 3
>Intelligence = 1
>Silas Sand
>>
>>34729418
+1 intelligence
You ride up to a wooded raise above their encampment and notch a bolt in your crossbow. You think you might be able to split them apart by throwing a stone across the camp and into the hills on the other side, or you may just be able to get a good hit in with the bow before they know what's happening. They'd probably take a minute to get to you over the rocks, which would give you time to shoot one or two more times, you think. The easiest way up to the ridge you're on is between a few boulders, which they'll probably go through to reach you. You could try making a snare to trap one of them if you wanted to, but the sound may alert them. What do you do.

>>34729429
You lose the silver and they laugh. At the very least they seem to be more welcoming of you now. What do you do?

>>34729626
Sorry, I don't usually read after the sig.
+1 charm
"King takes supplicants until evening. You hurry you might catch him." the captain says as he gestures towards the keep.

>>34729559
You arrive at the holdfast, midway between the city and Rosby, within a half hour, it's early afternoon now and the lord is about to sup his host when you enter his hall. What do you do?

Qarl and the Tommen haven't responded yet but there's no way they'd possibly come into immediate contact with anyone else so whatever. It's not like they're missing a turn or anything.
>>
>>34729352
I slash at the brute in a series of quick slashes, dancing around him in the process.

Qarl > Strength check?
>>
>>34729814

"Greeting my lord I am Ser Brynden Blackwood and this is my squire Mark Tully I have been sent by his grace to help you deal with the bandits and the wolves"

Brynden>Charm

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>Charm: 5 (charima +1)
>>
>>34729814

I fire a bolt at the biggest looking man, and reload to fire again. I then wait at the chokepoint with my sword and wait for them to charge.

Tenzin > Agility (I think?)

>Ser Tenzin Lannister
>Intelligence: 4
>>
>>34729840
Just missed it by a second and I was being hasty, so you get a separate one.
+2 str
You graze him in the knee with your quick footwork and spin around him. He catches your second swing with his off hand. You wretch the axe away from him and land a solid connection into his gut. His mail takes the brunt of the force, but he goes sprawling down, trying to catch his breath.
"Good one, Ironman." he manages to wheeze out. "Consider yourself hired."
>>
>>34729814
Xovun takes the loss in stride and remains in good cheer which seems to endear the men to him. After a couple hours of gambling and drinking, Xovun asks them their names and what the ultimate goal of the Gore Drakes is? Any idea where they're going?

Xovun > Int/Chr check

>>
>>34729814
"Thanks" Silas yells to the Captain as he runs towards the keep. The path is littered with people and merchant stall but he weaves through the crowds and stalls with grace and makes it to the entrance with ease.

Silas > Agility Check

>Charm = 7 (+1) (Charisma +1)
>Strength = 1
>Endurance = 4
>Awareness = 6 (+1) (Observation +1)
>Agility = 3
>Intelligence = 1
>Silas Sand
>>
>>34729927
Excellent.
I ask what our current job is.

Qarl > Talk to leader

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 1
>>
>>34729888
>Brynden
+3 charm
The man looks starstruck by your presence, maybe even a little bit aroused, you think, uncomfortably. "Yes, the king has finally sent us a brave knight to deal with our woes!" he proclaims to his court. He invites you to sup with his family and offers you bedding in a guest room for the night, and tomorrow he will ride with you to root out the bandits and beasts. What do you do?

>>34729903
>Tenzin
You fire wide and curse your father for not making you train with the damned contraption more often. You notch another bolt as the men split into two groups, one climbing the rocks and the other pair taking the gentler way around through the bouldered pass. What do you do?

>>34729946
>Xovun
+1 charm
Two of the men, Jalbert and Vanorio, are Pentoshi brothers who joined the ranks after their homestead was burned down by Dothraki, another man is a Dornishman named Wyn who was pretty quiet about his past, and the last man was a former Volantine slave with a sword tattooed to his face. He says he was a guardsman to a local lord before he was bought by the company a few years ago.

They tell you that they're supposed to take a ship to Myr soon. They're not sure just what is happening, but they think the Myrmen are strengthening their borders in case the Braavosi attack, so they hired some sellswords to help out.

>>34729997
>Silas
+1 agility
You make it to the keep quickly and take a place at the back of the thinning line of supplicates.

>>34730102
>Qarl
"We're scouting. A party like ours isn't regularly approached by contacts. We need to find them ourselves."

Last one for now, guys. Might be back on in like two hours. If not probably tomorrow at ~6CST. I'll come back here in a few hours even if I'm not going to continue just to say so, regardless.
>>
>>34730392

Fire down at the ones climbing the rocks, but keeping my sword loose in the scabbard so I aren't surprised by the others.

Tenzin > Agility

>Ser Tenzin Lannister
>Intelligence: 4
>>
Sorry to interrupt, but OP, do you mind throwing something like "Quest" or some other filterable text in the subject line so people who aren't as fond of these can easily filter this stuff out? I know a bunch of people like this stuff and I respect that opinion, but a simple little tag in your subject line could make people like me happy.
>>
>>34730392

Brynden sits at the dinner table and socializes with the man and his court gracefully he evens asks the man's daughter for a dance.

"Today is the day squire help me don on my armour"

Brynden>Prepare for the mission/leave holdfast

>Ser Brynden Blackwood

>Charm: 8 (charima +1)
>>
>>34730392
Xovun take in all this information and thanks his new friends. He decides to get some sleep for the trip tomorrow.

Xovun > Endurance

>Xovun Dentary
>Charm: 7 (charisma +1)
>>
>>34730437
At least you were civil about you're request.
>>
>>34730392
I go out to help with the scouting for prospective clients.

Qarl > Scouting

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 1
>>
Obviously your game is full, but I am interested in your system. Would you mind posting the other PDFs, OP?
>>
>>34726228
>>34731331
>>
>>34731349
That post says "he doesn't feel like posting the other PDFs".

I've already read that one completely and it doesn't describe anything about what stats do, only how to roll for them.
>>
>>34731386
well instruction aren't very clear you have yo play it to learn it
>>
File: 1409951202012.png (146KB, 2456x994px) Image search: [Google]
1409951202012.png
146KB, 2456x994px
>>34731386
You can roll for stats using the /tg/ dice function
dice+5d5 in the options field. That gets you your starting points. Say you roll a 15 then you get 15 points which you can assign at your pleasure. Then for future checks, you can roll dice+1d10 to see if you succeeded in your check or not. 1-5 if failure, and 6-10 is succeed. I'll also post the skill sheet which tells what each kill is and what they do
>>
>>34731533
or alternatively, you can use the last number in your post as your roll.
>>
>>34731386
Not other PDF's, for some reason all the other GM's who run this only ever post all the rules as copypasta blocks and never bothered making a PDF out of it before.

The reason I didn't feel like posting all the material is because when I made the thread there was another game just that just died and everyone coming here was familiar with it.
>>34731533
This is about the only other stuff that's needed, really. Mind you this is all still in beta and could use a lot of refinement.
>>
Anyone interested in DMing another one?
>>
I would be interested in playing
>>
>>34732473
>>34732223
I'll bring this one back up in like a half hour.
>>
>>34732490

Cool, didn't get in earlier but will jump in when you get back
>>
>>34730432
You miss again and they're about to close the gap. You figure you might be able to pull off one more shot.

>>34730492
You sup with the lordling, who tells you his name is Cregan and sleep in his holdfast. Come the morning you set out with him on the hunt. What do you do?

>>34730534
You sleep well and awaken to the sounds of your new brothers-in-arms readying themselves. You're soon to set out for the docks. What do you do?

>>34730788
>+1 awareness
It's getting late now, so you sleep in the common room and take up the search in the morning. You set out for an hour after waking at dawn and soon and find a pair of potential employers, a trainer in need of some new blood for the fighting pits of Dorne and a Tully in need of a light escort back to Riverrun.

>>34732473
Roll for points and then write up a character. I'll probably be doing this for another two or three hours yet.
>>
>>34733627
Xovun gathers his belongings, goes outside and fetches his Zorse mount and rides to the docks

Xovun > go to docks

>Xovun Dentary
>>
Rolled 1, 5, 3, 3, 4 = 16 (5d5)

>>34733627

Rolling for skills, char sheet inc
>>
>>34733842
>>34733627

Name: Symon Tides
Birthplace/hometown: Essos/unknown
Preferred Starting location: Anywhere
Job/Position: Sellsword/Pirate
Weapons/Equip: Short sword and cutlass, dagger in boot, Light armor, cape, small pack with survival gear
House/Faction: Worked for Tyroshi pirates for about 4 years, unaffiliated for about a year.
Goal/Quest: Become the captain of my own ship/Gain Wealth/Fame
Short Description of the characters looks: Around 6ft tall with shoulder length dark brown hair, blue eyes. Has a toned build from working with pirates for a few years. Orphaned as a child, and surviving however possible before being taken in by a Tyroshi pirate around 12th nameday. Worked as a slave until I aged and my talent began to show. Became a pirate and taught all the ropes and since I was a quick learner picked up many things over the years. Recently I paid my way off the ship and began to seek out a life of my own.

>Strength: 2
>Intelligence: 2
>Agility: 4
>Endurance: 3
>>
>>34733627
Oh hey, we're starting back up.
Neat.

I decide to take the job with the Dornishman, along with some fellows from the Bear Dancers.

Qarl > TO DORNE

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 1
>>
>>34733695
Your party leaves promptly on the vessel and assumes that the journey will be uneventful. You can just skip to Myr if you want, or see if you can make yourself useful on board. What do you do?

>>34734021
You've just left the docks and your former life as a pirate with them. You're in Pentos now. What do you?

>>34734103
Heh. I'd have put money on the escort job. That's fine.

You make leave to Dorne that day. It's a long trip but you all have horses and steel. You could also take a ship to Sunspear, but it'd be costly and your employer wouldn't cover it, as he's not on a strict time table.

I guess everyone just kinda left. No more waiting on them, then.
>>
>>34734334
We ride to Sunspear at top speeds.

Qarl > To Sunspear

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 1
>>
>>34734334

Symon takes a deep breathe, filling his lungs with the sea air mixed with the scent of Pentos. He had been through these docks a few times before but had yet to enter the city.

Symon decides he will look for a tavern and have a drink, possibly find a suitable job, so he sets out walking down the street keeping an eye out for any taverns.

Symon>Awareness

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34734334
Xovun decides that instead of sitting on his ass all voyage, he will try and improve himself physically

Xovun > workout (strength)

>Xovun Dentary
>>
Hey Hyewot, I'm don't know the protocol on this, but I'm not feeling invested in this character. I think he's my third sword-for-hire type and I'm kinda tired of that. Would it be possible to wipe him away and start with a new character? I've got a few forming in my head already. If not, that's cool. I'll stick with Xovun and see if I can't make him something more.
>>
>>34734394
You make halfway decent time, but in a fortnight you're three days behind schedule, only just now getting to Storm's End. You're all rather tired from being on the road for days, but your captain wants to push on. What do you do?

>>34734443
You can hardly make heads or tails of the city, but pick a tavern at random to file into. It's smoke filled and strewn with long couches. There doesn't seem to be many men skilled with steel in here, but the barkeep is almost always good for something, you suppose. What do you do?

>>34734514
You pump iron for the entire day but don't really feel that you've gained anything. Face it man, you got puny quads.

>>34734585
A character should always be played to the end, at least that's the way I play RPGs. You can scrap him and roll up whatever if you want, though. Or you could go on a murder rampage and try fucking up your mates for no good reason, I suppose.
>>
>>34734641

Head over to the barkeep and strike up small talk as I order a drink. This place doesn't look like much but maybe the barkeep has some information that will be of use

Symon>Charm

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34734641
ooc: Ok, like I said, I'm not very familiar with RPG etiquette regarding characters, so I just wanted to run it by you.

Xovun sees a pillar of smoke rising from the direction of Myr. He calls Mors and the others and through a looking glass, Mors identifies no less than 15 Braavosi warships hammering at Myr!
It would appear the Sealord has made the first move and sent his fleet to cut off Myr before any more reinforcements had arrived.

Xovun turns to Mors and lays out a plan to approach the city on foot by using a narrow foot path across the seaside cliffs which lead to a drainage system that could take them directly into Myr.

Xovun > Intelligence

>Xovun Dentary
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>34734641
We keep going, at breakneck pace.

Qarl > Endurance check
>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34734693
He seems to be in a sour mood and doesn't respond very well to your communications. You don't think you'll get anywhere with this. What do you do?

>>34734836
You think you can just go and start a war in my setting? What do you think this is, a motherfucking Pathfinder game? A direwolf leaps from the shadows and murders you. Your crew slays it but not before it disembowels you and leaves the deck smeared with your blood and shit. Roll up a new character.

I'm not seriously mad at you or anything, but there's no war yet. GMs decide things like that. If you want I can chalk that up to a mirage and the crew'll just think you're a bit loopy. In which case you anchor safely at Myr. What do you do?

>>34734853
You trot along even slower than before, your mounts thoroughly exhausted after being held up by a large storm near Rainwood. You can just barely make out Wyl on the horizon, but you still need to get all the way to Yronwood. What do you do?
>>
>>34735047
Sorry Hyewot please don't kill me!
But seriously I am sorry about that. I'm new to all this and I'm still trying figure out what I can and can't do. I think maybe I'm gonna roll this character up and call it a night though.
Maybe I'll make a new one the next time you DM, though.
>>
>>34735047
Fucking push it to get to Yronwood, and hopefully, some good old R&R.

Qarl > Endurance

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34735047

I take the drink, pay the barkeep and nod as I walk off looking for an open seat or someone that may be worth talking to

Symon>awareness

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34735142
G'head and roll up a new character. The direwolf thing was a total cheat/running joke anyways and I have absolutely zero grounds by which to keep that in line.
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 5, 1, 1 = 13 (5d5)

>>34735216
You sure? Ok
rolling for skill points
>>
>>34735149
+1 endurance
You miraculously manage to make it to Yronwood without losing any mounts. One collapsed on the way there, but you gave it a good watering and it pulled through. You get there in the middle of the night and your captain rents rooms for all of you. You're to begin fighting in the pits in two days. What do you do?

>>34735192
You don't overhear anything worthwhile, but find a seat by some local shiphands you feel might take well to small talk.

If Raz is headed off it'll just be you two. Still want to keep the game up?
>>
>>34735269
Name: Henry Harlaw
Birthplace: Ten Towers
Position: Son and Heir to the Current Lord Harlaw
Inventory: A steel axe, engraved with a sea serpent, leather armor with steel vambraces engraved with the Harlaw scythe. Drowned God amulet
Faction: House Harlaw
Quest: To unite the Iron Islands under one banner.
Starting Location: Ten Towers
Desription: Gaunt, pale, with grey eyes and wispy black hair a scar running across his neck from an attempted assassination.

>Henry Harlaw
>Charisma: 3
>Intelligence: 5 (Tactics +1)
>>
>>34735367
Fine by me, though I think Raz is making his new character.

I take a much deserved rest, and tour the grounds of Yronwood, in the hope of finding a wench to claim for myself.

Qarl > Looking for wenches

>Qarl Codd
>Charm 2
>Strength 7 (+1 Combat)
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 4
>Endurance 3
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34735367

ooc: entirely up to you

Symon sees the shiphands and feeling that may be his only option in this dump decides to take a seat and strike up a convo. He hopes he can find out anything, even if its a better tavern to go to.

"G'day mates" Symon says as he pulls up a seat and sits with the shiphands and begins to make smalltalk with them

Symon>Charm

>Symon Tides
>>
>>34735428
>last time I played a game with a Henry Harlaw in it he took over all of the Reach and the Westerlands
>fyi the Islands are ruled by one banner, but it's the Greyjoys
You wake and greet the sunny new day with a steely disposition from your quarters at Ten Towers.

>>34735442
The only maidens you manage to woo hardly have any right to carry the title, but you're in pretty dire straits at the moment, and they don't cost any coins.

>>34735447
+1 charm
They take liking to you and tell you of their nagging wives and bosses. They seem dull to you, but they do mention a freighter loaded with dismantled scorpions and munitions that just arrived from the Stormlands the other day. Talk of the town is that there may be a war soon to end slavery in the south and people are getting awfully ornery about it.

Yeah, I think that's it for the night. I'll probably have another thread up at ~5pm CST tomorrow, though.

Side note, none of you seem to have any real experience with published RPGs. I could probably GM a game of 3.5 over Roll20 with you lot if you're looking for an introduction since all the core 3.5 books are free online. I'll bring it up with Manisk and Aegor, too, since they seem like they'd be interested.

http://www.aegisoft.be/costa/data/roleplay/D&D%203.5%20-%20Players%20Handbook%20%5BOEF%5D.pdf

Here's the player's handbook in case anyone wants to read it. I usually houserule the shit out of 3.5, though.
>>
>>34735715

I'll take a look at it. I would be interested
>>
>>34735715
I'd definently be interested in reading that.
I'd really like to know more about this game and if I'm going to play it, I want to play it right.
Thanks Hyewot
>>
>>34735796
Do you mean this game like in this thread? Because this has very little to do with 3.5 or really any sort of D&D publication. Heaven just called it that when he first started it and it stuck.

This is a really barebones RP, and 3.5 is moderately/pretty rules heavy depending on how much houseruling you do. Anyways, for the record, reading the 3.5 PHB won't really help you learn how to play this, outside of maybe the chapter about what general roleplaying is.
>>
>>34735870
Yeah I meant actual D&D
I know this GoT stuff is a very barebones version of things
>>
What I win?
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.