[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

//ASoIaF RPG Beta Test Session// //Developed by Heaven with advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 12

File: Map2.jpg (194KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Map2.jpg
194KB, 900x600px
//ASoIaF RPG Beta Test Session//
//Developed by Heaven with advice from Hyewot/Silenius/JONSNO, and the rest of the Go/b/ Community//
THIS IS A BETA TEST!! ANY NEW SYSTEMS MAY BE ADDED, CHANGED, AND/OR REMOVED WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE

YOUR DM TODAY IS Mojake.
>>
>>34699537
claim
>>
You can talk with anyone in your own vicinity. When you want to speak with a NPC directly, link to the post where OP Roleplayed as the NPC you are talking with. To talk with players that are not close to you, a trained Raven is required.

When you are doing an action follow this:
>OP tells you in his update that you are under attack by a bear that came rushing out the forest at you.
You post some light RP to explain your characters line of thoughts/reasons why you are doing what you are about to do and/or quick preparation before you post your action in this format separately from the RP:
[Players Name] > Evade
Based on how high or low the number you got in your post number, you either successfully evaded the bears charge or you got tumbled by the bear. Things like being less equipped or having armor equipped at the time will either increase or decrease the chance of evading. It is up to OP to inform players AFTER they have rolled for an action if their chances were increased or decreased based on their skills or equipments, as to not give the players a choice and to explain why they failed/succeeded. Anything is possible as long as your character can do it.
>>
>>34699537

Claiming and rolling for points
>>
Claim and roll for skills since the EUIV game I'm trying to set up seems to be progressing very slowly.

Waiting for history before posting character.
>>
Claimu rolling for stats

-Quellon the Ironborn
-Pyke,The Iron Islands
-Mercenary working for The Golden Company
-5 golden dragons,flanged mace,round oak shield,bastard sword,gilded scale shirt,round iron halfhelm,boiled leather pauldrons,silk tunic,brown velvet pants,leather boots.
-The Golden Company
-Adventure in Essos and beyond,raise up to captain then eventually to commander.
-Wherever the Golden Company is camped.
-Average height,heavely built,fair hair that runs down to his back,close cropped beard,blue eyes,sun burnt skin.
>>
>>34699560
Rolling for points
>>
Description of the Game:
Four to Six players claim a spot in the game.
>Now you can either:
>Option A: Roll for skillpoints, with 25 being the highest. You have to clearly tell OP that you are rolling for Skillpoints. To avoid rolling forever, it will work like this; Roll a 2 or a 3 and you get Five Skill Points, 4 to 5 is Ten skill points, 6 to 7 is Fifteen skill points, 8 to 9 is Twenty Skill points, and 0 being 25. If you get a 1, you can roll again.
>You then create a character based around what stats you have filled in with your skillpoints.
Put a lot of skill points into Strength and Endurance? Make a Hedge knight, a Masteratarms, or maybe a Sellsword for some examples. Not a requirement of course.
>Option B: You make a character beforehand and then pray to the roll gods you get enough skillpoints to make your character like you initially envisioned him/her or accept 10 Skillpoints that cannot be increased or decreased.
>When you make a character include the following:
-Name
-Job/Position
-Weapons and equipments (Holds no significance as of yet, Valyrian Steel cannot be a starting item, adds +1 to appropriate skill)
-House/Faction (You can belong to any house, but if you belong to a major noble house you will have -to be either a bastard or just be working for that house as whatever it is you are. No story specific characters; ie. Lords, kings, or any factions OP denies for story purposes from the start)
-Goal/Quest (Leave it blank and I will assume the character is free to do just about anything that is still relevant to the character.)
-Prefered Starting location (This is entirely up to where OP places you to give you a chance to team up with other characters, but if you are more of a loner character, he will have a better idea where to place you if you have a prefered location.)
-Short Description of the characters looks
>>
>>34699537
claim and rolling
>>
Just one more, only wanna do 5 at a time/

>>34699560
>>34699564
>>34699574
>>34699578
>>
>>34699609
Claiming
>>
>>34699601
Balls. rerolling
>>
>>34699609

>After you have posted your character sheet, and OP confirms that all spots have been filled and the game will begin shortly, you will wait till OP posts the opening.
>OP Posts the opening about the current situation in Westeros and maybe Essos, introducing all characters to where they have started and explain the surroundings.
>Reply to that post with your characters thoughts/responses/actions and wait till OP replies to your post and thus, the game has started. Have fun!
Stats:
>See Chart
1 is the lowest which is always a fail now matter how high your stats are (Note that failures do not always result in your death), while 0 is the highest and always a success. 29 Can either become a failed or a successful action depending on how low or high your stats are. A roll of 7 or higher is usually a success, a 6 may succeed on various simple actions. A successful roll awards 1 skill point (2 for a 0). Every 5 skill points you recieve in a stat (10 for luck), that stat levels up. For each level after 1, a +1 bonus is rewarded to a roll in that stat.

>> ALL SPOTS TAKEN
>>
>>34699609

-Quellon the Ironborn
-Pyke,The Iron Islands
-5 golden dragons,flanged mace,round oak shield,bastard sword,gilded scale shirt,round iron halfhelm,boiled leather pauldrons,silk tunic,brown velvet pants,leather boots.
-The Golden Company
-Adventure in Essos and beyond,raise up to captain then eventually to commander.
-Average height,heavely built,fair hair that runs down to his back,close cropped beard,blue eyes,sun burnt skin.

>Charm 3
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 5 (Dexterity +1)
>Awareness 2
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>34699618
Rolling
>>
>>34699609

Are you going to have any history for your game? If so I will wait to post my character to make any changes I need to.
>>
>>34699618

Okay Valor, last one.

>>34699639

And just use the last number of your post man.
>>
>>34699649

Money and economy also plays a major part in ASoIaF, and as such, coins and currency are
distributed as follows:
10 Copper pennies == 1 Copper Star,
50 Copper Stars == 1 Silver Stag
100 Silver Stags == 1 Gold Dragon
Traditionally, a standard character will start with 20 Stags, (With modifications based on backstory or player request) and money can be gained or recieved based on actions or random chance.
To value purchases, some baseline values are provided as to actual worth:
Hard cheese == 6 Pennies
Freshbaked Bread == 12 Stars
Salt Beef == 6 Stars
Wineskin == 4 Stars
Venison == 1 Stag
Fur coat == 3 Stags
Leather Jerkin == 4 Stags
Chainmail Shirt == 10 Stags
Full suit of Steel Plate == 10 Dragons
Steel Longsword == 2 Dragons

While these prices have been made as a base they prices for items may go up and down due to the event in the story and any other elements. I would also like to take this moment to point out that this is a RP game where Metagaming is forbidden. What is Meta play? ā€¯metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of.
The only way your character would know of the other players journies would be through rumors heard in Taverns/Inns, from someone important with connections or by letter from a Raven. OP reserves the right to deny a player to play if they know that these players are griefers/bad fro previous games and they also have the right to kick a player from the game at any given point if the player is either horrible at Roleplaying, breaking rules, griefing, insulting other players/OP in OOC etc.

>>34699644

This campaign takes place just after the execution of Eddard Stark. I assume that's all I need to say.
>>
>>34699649
Alright sounds good how far can I be on the map?
>>
>>34699672

Ok
>>
>>34699672
>cannon game
This'll be interesting. I wonder how many people are going to try assassinating Roose Bolton or stealing Dany's dragons.

At least this gives me an opportunity to play my retardstrong Umber bastard.
>>
>>34699682

Say anywhere around and left of Slaver's Bay.
>>
>>34699703
One day I'll start off in the city of the winged men....
>>
File: (y).jpg (32KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
(y).jpg
32KB, 500x469px
>>34699672
>This campaign takes place just after the execution of Eddard Stark. I assume that's all I need to say.

I hope I get to meet JonCon and Aegon

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34699622
Well at least thats 10

Name: Doramund Tallhart
Birthplace: Torrhen's Square
Position: Heir to Lord Tallhart
Inventory: Steel Warhammer, bearskin cloak, oak shield, leather armor
Faction: The North
Goal: To ensure the sovereignty and security of the North
Starting Location: Wherever OP thinks best.
Description: Long Brown Hair and beard. Tall and muscular. Brown eyes

>Doramund Tallhart
>Strength: 5 (combat +1)
>Endurance: 3
>Intellegence: 2
>>
All bear in mind that things won't go down the same way as GRRM made them. To ensure no meta and to make it a little different.
>>
>>34699802
I added a horse to my inventory

-Quellon the Ironborn
-Pyke,The Iron Islands
-5 golden dragons,flanged mace,round oak shield,bastard sword,gilded scale shirt,round iron halfhelm,boiled leather pauldrons,silk tunic,brown velvet pants,leather boots,black warhorse named Pegasus
-The Golden Company

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34699672
>Hyewot Snow
>22
>Born on the Seal Shore
>Member of the Umber household guard, bastard son of Hother Whoresbane
>Owns a small cottage outside of Least Hearth and a quarters therein, will post associated ownings soon
>Sworn to House Umber and indirectly to House Stark
>Goal: attain legitimacy
>PSL: Last Hearth or anywhere that would make sense for my position
>Obvious Umber bastard, nigh seven foot tall and covered in dark hair
>Hyewot Snow
>Cha:0
>Str:5 (Com +1)
>End:5 (Def +1)
>Int:0
>Agi:0
>Awa:0
>>
>Name Leon Hill
>Age 37
>Born : Crakehall
>Story : Leon hill was the Bastard and the only of son Lord Crakehall constantly trying to prove himself to his father so he could be legitimized when he was about to be a Crakehall he was framed by lady crakehall for the murder of her cousin l.Now Leon sits at Eastwatch waiting for himself to die.
>Charm 4
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>Agility 2
>Awareness 5 Tactics +1
>>
>>34699846
Suppose to be observations
Sorry
>Charm 4
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>Agility 2
>Awareness (Observation +1)
>>
>>34699590

>Name: Damian Manderly
>Age: 21
>Birthplace/Hometown: White Harbor
>Job/Position: Worked with my fathers fishing and anti piracy. Recently left to join the war
>Weapons and Equipment: Cutlass, 2 daggers, Bow and arrows, set of armor, ship?
>House/Faction: Manderly, youngest son and 4th in line to succeed my father
>Goal/Quest: Become more famous than my brothers, earn the right to be Lord of White Harbor, Command my own fleet
>Preferred Starting Loc: Anywhere up north
>Short Description: The youngest yet arguably most talented of the Manderly brothers. A fit lad that looks a bit older than he is from alot of time at sea. Has a lot of potential but has yet to reach it

>Charm: 2
>Strength: 2
>Endurance: 2
>Intelligence: 0
>Agility: 2
>Awareness: 2

fuck the shit rolls..
>>
>>34699752
If we don't meet somewhere down the line I'm gonna be disappointed.

>>34699703
Tried keeping this reasonable, let me know if anything seems unbelievable.

Cottage:
>small stable with a draft horse, Boros, and a mule, Kylie
>housing ~500sqft
>low-moderate accomidations
>childhood friend, Wex, and his wife Lynda live there and serve as serfs to lord Jon
>a few sets of furs, various pieces of crude armours, axes, and swords
>net worth maybe 5 dragons

Belongings on person and within LH:
>quarters are owned by the Umbers
>another draft horse, Betsy, they let me use and house in the stables
>boiled leather boots and gauntlets, shadowcat fur cloak, thick woolen tunic and breeches, ringmail cuirass, steel longsword and greataxe, and an oaken shield with the Umber sigil painted on it
>loose coinage, 23 stags, 14 stars, and 8 pennies
>net worth maybe 4 dragons
>>
>>34700120
Perhaps we will my friend. It's all in the Old Gods(Mojake's) hands now.
>>
>>34699752

You are stationed at Moat Cailin. You have been instructed to stay here and ensure that no Southron lords attack the North. Your father Halman has left for the Twins with Robb Stark's army. He has left 400 archers, 600 infantry and 100 heavy horse under your command. Ser Helman gave full responsibility of the Neck to you. You're currently in the south tower, breaking bread with you're most trusted men. Suddenly, a small group of men bearing the Flayed Man of the Dreadfort storm in. They are loud in their complaints, and you soon realise that they are complaining about being under the command of a Tallhart. Your men are getting restless and tensions are high. What do you do?

>>34699812

The whore leans over, kissing you. Your cup of Arbor Gold is almost knocked aside, but you manage to catch it. You are sat in a small Myrish Inn with a few of your Mercenary Brothers, enjoying your time in the city whilst it lasts. You've been having a great time, but have recently noticed a group of Braavosi constantly staring you and your friends out from across the room. Finally, one of them stands and gestures towards you, shouting something in High Valyrian. One of your friends stands quickly and furiously, drawing his dirk. What do you do?

>>34699822

The Greatjon, trusting you as one of his better fighters, has decided to bring you along as one of his soldiers. You are sat eating with the other men-at-arms; when a man you do not recognise enters the camp.
"Hope you lot are ready for a war. Joffrey has just had Lord Eddard executed." The men soon fall into chatter, and a somber mood falls too. The men soon come to the conclusion that you'll be marching on Harrenhal tomorrow to 'string Tywin up and beat the coins out of him.' What do you do?
>>
>>34699846

"Get in line you bastards! Let's see if you're worth your salt!" Shouts a short bearded man. The man, who you recognise as Commander by his sable cloak and air of authority, begins setting up small sparring sessions between the new recruits of the Watch. He hands you a dull shortsword and grins at you.
"A blade should be comfortable to a kinslayer like yourself."
He orders you to spar with a lad named Thorek, who is armed similarly to you. Straight off the bat, Thorek charges you, attempting an overhand slash at your head. What do you do?

>>34699986

You are sat on your horse, talking to the men around you, close to the front of the column. The army; commanded by Roose Bolton, a strange man it must be admitted, is heading down the Trident. You are in the Van towards the right, your brother Wylis will sit at the back of the Center, relatively safe. It annoys you, that you have been sent to a place where you are likely to be killed, but you know your brothers envy you. You are headed towards Tywin Lannister's army to draw their attention from Riverrun. Roose has had you riding hard for 2 days now, and dusk is close. You do not see any signs of slowing the column and the men are getting annoyed. What do you do?
>>
>>34700281
Doamund knows the rift between Tallhart and Bolton is ancient and deep. He has to try and calm the men, lest fighting break out and blood shed.
"Calm yourselves! Tell me exactly what your grievances are and I will do what I can to alleviate them"

Doramund > Charm

>Doramund Tallhart
>>
>>34700281
"Do you speak the common tongue ?"roared Quellon yet only silence followed.

"Perhaps not but I know a language everyone can speak" Quellon said before gesturing to one of his brothers in arms to hand him a dirk.

Quellon>Intimidate

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34699909
Dodge him then hit him in the head with the sword
"You'll need to do better then just charging me"
>Leon Hill
>Charm 4
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 2
>Intelligence 3
>Agility 2
>Awareness 5 (Observation +1)
>>
>>34700352
Got to leave for an hour Im open.
>>
>>34700281
[Stroke my beard for some time before nodding solemnly and rising.]
Guess this means we'll need to brush up on our swordplay.
[Point to two of the other men at the table.]
You two, grab some blunted arms and meet me in the yard.
[I ready myself for training and meet them two on one so I can better prepare myself for the stacked odds of a battle.]
Str or End.

>Hyewot Snow
>>
>>34700296

As the conversation between the men around Damian continues he looks around across the horizon. It seems that not many, other than the men complaining, realize that soon it will be dark and unsuitable for setting up camp.

After many minutes of looking and listening absentmindedly to the men Damian spots a clearing a bit ahead. He whistles for his trusted squire, "Quickly get word to my brother Wylis. Dusk nears and I have spotted a suitable clearing to make camp up ahead" Damian says as he motions him to be quick.

It was difficult being in this position and Damian wanted to prove to his brothers, as well as the other Lords, that he knew what he was doing and was more deserving than being fodder.

Damian>Int

>Damian Manderly
>Intelligence: 0
>>
>>34700329

Your men quickly sit back, waiting for you to sort the situation out. The Boltons seem to lean back into their chairs, yet one of them speaks up.
"We should be answering to a Bolton, not a Tallhart runt. What experience do you have of fighting?"
You notice that the man has scars covering his arms, and is likely an experienced commander. "I killed a hundred men before you left your mother's breast." What do you do?

>>34700351

The Braavosi stand chuckling to themselves, there are 3 of them against your 4. Each of them draw rapiers and position themselves in a semicircle around you and your men. The man who spoke up before says something in High Valyrian again, causing his men to laugh. You notice that other's in the room leave or back away. It seems that these men have a reputation of a sort. What do you do?

>>34700352

As you go to dodge your foe, you slightly mistime it and he barrels into you. You hit the ground hard, and before you know it, he stands over you bringing his sword down straight for your face. What do you do?

>>34700402

After a few minutes, the men meet you outside. One of them carries a long stick that he wields like a spear. He is visibly drunk. The other has a sword and shield, and seems sharper than the other. Neither attempt to attack, a sign of uncertainty. They seem to be waiting for you to make the first move. What do you do?

>>34700450
+2 Int

As you wait at the edge of the clearing. The man returns to you, accompanied by your brother. Wylis turns his nose up, but grunts positively.
"Aye it'll do, good spot brother."
The men unpack camp, and you get ready to sit and sharpen your steel. Soon, one of Wylis' men approach you.
"Your commander suggests that you take first watch at the edge of the clearing." He says smirking. What do you do?
>>
>>34700351
+1 Charm by the way.
>>
>>34700606

Shit I replied to the wrong one.
>>34700329
>>
>>34700589

Quellon silently tossed the dirk aside and drew his bastard sword instead and charged towards the Braavosi hoping his brothers in arms would do the same

Quellon>Strength check/combat

>>34700624
ooc:kek you got my hopes up

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 5 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34700589
[Stare the men down for a second before dropping into a battle stance and making a lunge at the man with the polearm. Cover myself with my shield on the way in, cinch his spear under my swordarm once I close the gap and then bash him flat on his arse with my shield once I have a grip.]
Liven up, you cunts!
Str.

>Hyewot Snow
>>
>>34700589

Damian sits sharping his blade as a man approaches. He is dressed in a bit nicer armor and approaches with a grin on his face leading Damian to think its one of Wylis's men.

As the orders are relayed to Damian he continues sharpening his blade remaining stoic even as his suspicions are confirmed. "Of course" He says after a few silent moments. "I will be there directly after I finish sharping my blade" Damian says nodding to the man then returning to sharpening the blade

Damian>Charm

>Damian Manderly
>Intelligence: 2
>>
>>34700589
"It's true. I don't have much experience in regards to fighting, but if you think the number of scars is what makes you worthy to lead , then you are sadly mistaken. I've seen my fair share of bloodshed. Ironborn raids, bandits, even wildlings.", Doramund stares the Bolton man directly in the eye, "Do NOT question my authority again."

Doramund > Charm

>Doramund Tallhart, Commander of Moat Cailin
>400 Archers, 600 Infantry, 100 Cavalry. 1,100 men in total
>Charm: 1
>>
>>34700757
Oh that pali sure do feel nice

>Charm: 1
>>
>>34700690
+2 Str

The Braavosi is evidently surprised of yuor fast assault. He attempts to bring his rapier up in defense. However, your bastard sword's momentum crashes down and splits the man almost in half down his shoulder. You turn to see one of your men pinning one of the Braavosi to the bar with his longsword and turn again to see one of your other men tackling the final man to the floor whilst your remaining brother slips his dirk into his ribs repeatedly. Your men soon stand up, brush themselves off, and you all have a laugh to yourselves before ordering more drinks.
The next morning, you receive a message to report directly to Harry Strickland. What do you do?

>>34700713

You charge the man with the stick, quickly managing to grasp the weapon and bring him off balance. As you're about to deal the finishing blow, the other man swings hard and parries with his sword. Your wrist jars, and you step back. The spearman wrenches his weapon free and moves to flank you. What do you do?

>>34700719
+1 Charm

The man's smirk leaves his face. "Very well." He says.
The sky is dark once you reach your watch. There is another man, a Tallhart also, on watch with you. An hour goes by uneventful. Eventually the other man, who introduces himself as Rickon, asks if you would like to play a game of dice. What do you do?

>>34700757
+1 Charm

The man grunts submissively, returning to his meal. You do the same. Soon enough, one of your men enters the hall.
"Men approaching from the North, my lord. No recognisable banner." What do you do?
>>
>>34700903
[Charge the swordman with my shield and overpower him. Knock him off of his feet and kick his sword away.]
Str.

>Hyewot Snow
>>
>>34700903
Doramund excuses himself from the table and follows then man out to the ramparts. Once outside he sees a company of men, 100 strong riding down the road.
"Stay alert boys.", he tells the archers, "We don't yet know who they are or what there intentions may be." Doramund attempts to discern the sigil on the banner.

Doramund > Awareness

>>
>>34700903
Quellon wakes up still drunk with the memory of him and his brothers bar fight and the reputation they gained when suddenly a messenger shows up and tells him to report to old spineless Harry.He dons on his finest cloth and slings the sword over his shoulder.

Quellon>report to Harry

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34700903

After what seems like an eternity of staring at the sky finally small talk was made and Damian introduced himself to the man, who he found out was a Tallhart. After a bit of talking the man asked about a game of dice, and gambling having always been a weakness of Damian, He was eager to accept although he didn't necessarily want to show it.

"Sure, something to pass the time" Damian says with a nod

Damian>charm

>Damian Manderly
>Charm: 3
>>
>>34700958
Str +1

You charge the man with the sword, attempting to shield-bash him. He manages to clamp his hand on your shield, but the momentum causes him to lose balance and he quickly drops, losing grip on the blade. You kick it aside and turn quickly to see the stick thrusting towards your head. What do you do?

>>34701004

You attempt to make out the banner, but all you can see is the colour yellow. The men are moving at haste towards your fortifications, they are definitely armed; and you are virtually undefended from a Northern attack. What do you do?

>>34701031

You report to Homeless Harry early in the morning. The fat balding man greets you, and waves silences you when you try to introduce yourself.
"I hear that you caused a bit of trouble in a bar last night. I'm impressed from what I've heard Quellon. I have a job for you, and you're the only man I have available to carry it out right now. I received a Tyroshi envoy yesterday. They are offering to pay what the Myrish do and half again for us to side with them in the war, but they have asked for me to go personally. I would like you to go in my place and represent me, but I want you to make them believe that you are me." He says confidently. "Think of it as a punishment as well as a reward. If they kill you, it's one less trouble-causer in the company. If not, who knows, promotion maybe? You leave in 2 hours, with 5 men of yor own choosing." He dismisses you quickly with a wave, returning to his maps. What do you do?

>>34701116

You and Rickon throw dice for a few rounds, and you are soon losing a bit of coin but the wine makes the loss slightly easier. You play for around half an hour. As you are rolling the dice around in the cup, you hear a whistle. Suddenly, 2 steel tipped bolts hit Rickon in the chest with a thud. You look out towards the road and see two horsemen with crossbows. They wear crimson cloaks and are reloading quickly. You are at least 300 meters from the nearest camp. What do you do?
>>
>>34701322
[Raise my shield to block the blow and parry it away once it lands, leaving the man wide open for a slash to the ribs. Use the flat of the blade if he's not wearing mail so I don't kill him.]

>Hyewot Snow
>Str:6 (Com +1)
>>
>>34701322

Quellon leaves the Commanders company annoyed with the fact that he is serving a coward like Strickland yet glad he has task to do.

After some thinking he decided he would want thesame men who were with him in the bar fight last night to accompany him.

Quellon>awareness check/look for the men from last night

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34701322
Doramund yells to his lieutenant to bring up more archers. 200 strong here and leave the other 200 to guard the Neck in case of a pincer attack. He also yells for the Cavalry to take up postion on either side of the gates. Doramund also sends out a rider with a few men to ascertain the intentions of the coming men. He will not risk firing on them if they are reinforcements of some kind.

Doramund > Intelligence

>>
>>34701322

In a moment things went south as Damian has just had a few good rolls and was starting to be in a better mood. The thuds of the arrows quickly changed that as Damian saw the men approaching. He quickly grabbed whatever he could that would not slow him down and ducked into the woods that bordered the clearing, sounding the alarm to alert the camp of the incoming danger.

Damian>agility

>Damian Manderly
>>
>>34701380
+2 Str

You raise your shield at just the right moment, knocking the stick from the man's grasp. You advance steadily and he soon yields when you go to slash him. You shake hands with the men and are bidding them farewell when shouts erupt from camp. A man announces that you will be marching south at daybreak. The men around you head to their tents to get some rest. The camp soon goes quiet, but you notice a few men still up, sat drinking around a fire. They seem to be talking in hushed voices. What do you do?

>>34701423

You spend a couple of hours, but only manage to find one of the men from the previous night, the man with the dirk. You find him in a brothel, he soon agrees to join. As your deadline draws, near, you are forced to take 4 other random mercenaries with you. You may set off on the east road to Tyrosh (2 turns) if you wish or do something else instead?

>>34701443

You send the outriders to the advancing men. The towers of Moat Cailin are quite cramped, possibly reducing the efficiency of arrow fire. You curse the size of the fort, but keep your attention North. Nothing seems to be happening to the south thankfully. You eventually see your riders returning, with a couple of the other men. You head down the tower. One of your men approaches you, "They are Dustin men, apparently Barrowton has been attacked by Ironborn. They fled the castle when hope was lost. Apparently the last they saw of it was a flaming ruin. One of them wishes an audience with you." What do you do?

>>34701465

You duck and dodge into the bushes with your dirk. You heard the horsemen dismount and the sound of them crashing through the bushes after you can be heard. You head towards camp, but soon stumble into a clearing with briar borders too thick to cross. You turn and the men enter the clearing. Both are armed with shortswords. They advance on you slowly. What do you do?
>>
>>34701685
[Saddle up my horse and pass by the men as I depart from the castle. Try spooking them before asking what they're talking about to get a laugh.]
Charm? Int? No clue what the to spook mod is.

>Hyewot Snow
>Str:8 (Com +1)
>>
>>34701685

Quellon and the companions rode as fast as they could hoping to make it there before sunset as to avoid any encounters with bandits.

Quellon>agility check/wait

>>34701777
jesus christ

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34701808
>I am the spookiest
>>
>>34701685
Doramund takes the men into the keep and into the War room.
With the men comfortably situated, Doramund pours them each a drink, and begins asking them questions, "Tell me friend, what is your name? How did the Ironborn happen upon you? How many were there? How did you escape?"

Doramund > Intelligence?

>>
File: 69spooky.jpg (119KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
69spooky.jpg
119KB, 1600x1600px
>>34701819
>>
>>34701685

Damian turns with his back to the briars, watching the men slowly approach looking for weaknesses. He seems to notice a squint in one of the approaching mens eye.

Hoping that this alters the mans depth perception Damian patiently waits as the men close in on him as he moves his other hand placing it on the hilt of his sword, leaving them little reaction time. When they get to about 10 feet Damian slings the dirk at the squinting mans neck, hoping it was in his blind spot, as he pulled his sword out moving it out defensively preparing for a charge from the second man

Damian>Agility

>Damian Manderly
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (38KB, 169x201px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
38KB, 169x201px
>>34701835
I should just bail on this war thing to go chill with the Night's Watch and spook the wights.
>>
>>34701936
You'd spook them right out of there skins
>>
File: laughingretard.gif (27KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
laughingretard.gif
27KB, 290x189px
>>34701936
topkek good idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWr9qw7L-NA
>>
>>34701971
AHHH! I'm so spooked!
>>
>>34701777
Ooc: Charm/Intimidate
+1 Charm

The men jump at your appearance and then laugh to themselves. They seem reluctant to share what they were discussing, but after a bit of idle banter they tell you. They are planning to leave the army on the morrow. One of the men claims that he has been riding through the Riverlands and hearing rumours of a band of men starting up to protect the people. They have no allegiance but to the innocent. All of the men seem eager to join this order, but you know desertion will earn you a shortened neck. What do you do?

>>34701808
+1 Agility

You ride fast and smart, making it to shelter as the sun sets, you avoid any trouble on the way and have made good ground. You expect you will arrive sooner than anticipated (next turn). What do you do?

>>34701834

"I'm Ramsey, son of Beron. We noticed longships sailing down the Saltspear and begin to make defenses. There were many. This is no reaving, this is an invasion, and without the armies of the North we are fucked. We.." He looks sheepish. "We left the battle when we saw it turning sour. Cravens we may be, but we are alive. We wouldn't have had a chance in the Castle, and are more use to you here." The man looks uncomfortable, but relaxes after a long gulp of ale. What do you do?

>>34701837

You flick your dirk out at the man with the duff eye. It catches him in the shoulder and he stumbles backwards into the treeline. You draw your longsword and meet the charge of the second man, parrying two blows and kicking him back to give you some breathing room. The man is faster than you, but you have the height and the size advantage. What do you do?
>>
>>34701837
Also, +1 Agility.
>>
>>34702023

Quellon bored due to the long ride asks his companions for any interesting news they have heard lately.

Quellon>Charm/wait

>>34702010
I shat my pants

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Agility 6 (Dexterity +1)
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34702023

Seeing that he has a size and strength advantage on the second man as well as a larger weapon Damian decides to strike while he has the opportunity before this fight becomes two on one again.

Damian charges forward with a few quick forceful slashes attempting to overwhelm the smaller man.

Damian>Str

>Damian Manderly
>Agility: 3
>>
>>34702023
OOC: >Ramsey
Mojake you better not be doing what I think you're doing

Doramund takes all this in with calm and realizes that ravens must be sent to all corners of the North. He tells his top commander, Domeric, to send Ravens to White Harbor, Whinterfell, Torrhen's Square and all the cities of the North informing them of the dire news. He also commands that another Raven be sent to King Robb's Army in the Riverlands. The King must know what has happened back home. He also informs DOmeric that Ramsey and the other Dustin men are to be kept outside the Moat. The fact that 100 horsemen could ride away from a surprise Ironborn attack has him worried.

Doramund > Send Ravens out (I'm not sure what check that would be. Int?)

>>
File: Lord of Spook.jpg (86KB, 635x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of Spook.jpg
86KB, 635x900px
>>34701971
Oh gods, I could kill the Lord of Bones and take his spook armour for myself!
>>34702023
[Laugh along with the men at a joke as I dismount. In the middle of the laughter I draw my sword and hold the biggest man's face near the embers of their fire, careful not yet to burn him.]
DESERTERS GET NOTHING BUT COLD STEEL AND HOT BRANDS.
You're going to march with the rest of us or take it up with m'lord, but don't any of you think of waddling off.
Agi for subduing the man quickly? Str for holding him? Cha for intimidating them? No clue, maybe I should roll twice or something.

>Hyewot Snow
>Cha:1
>>
>>34702120

5d pali if that counts for anything

>Damian Manderly
>>
>>34702192
goddamnit...
>>
>>34702197
Rolling for second part if I need to. Maybe split it into an agi check to do it quickly and then str to restrain?

>Hyewot Snow
>Cha:1
>>
>>34702197
I just realized how spooky the Lord of Bones is
>>
>>34702023
Also, really? All a trips gets me is a +1?
>>
>>34702101

You ask your companions about themselves and rumours to break the ice. 2 of them only speak Ghiscari, one of them is missing his tongue, and the other just shrugs and returns to whittling a small block of wood. The one man you do know grins.
"Talkative bunch, eh? As far as rumours go, I'm not sure. I heard that the beggar king of Westeros has a Khalasar of thousands at his back, but it seems unlikely."
After a small amount of chatting, you sleep and then soon set off again.
You arrive at the ferry to Tyrosh at midday. You tip the ferrymaster and head across to the island. Upon arrival in Tyrosh, you notice that it is bustling with activity. There are slaves and eunuchs running around all over the place, and the city is awash in bright colours. You can see a huge temple cresting a hill that seems to be the focal point of the city. What do you do?

>>34702120
+2 Str

You lunge forward to the less experienced man. With a swish of your sword, you sever his arm, before quickly removing his head. The other man is crawling through the treeline and you move to him and end his miserable life. What do you do?

>>34702192

You send the men to dispatch ravens. As you tell the small group of Dustin men that they are to remain outside, they seem genuinely shocked.
"You are joking right?" One of them speaks up. "This is a fucking outrage!"
"Calm my friend. Please my lord, at least allow us to stay in the stables or something? We are tired, hungry and scared." What do you do?

>>34702197
+1 Charm (Just an intimidate will do)

"Get off me you fucking madman!" The man shouts. His men looked shocked but none of them draw weapons. After voicing your threats, the man agrees that he'll ride with the army. You make him swear on the Old Gods. He does, and his men have a mixture of fear and anger on their faces. You leave the men and head towards your side of camp. What do you do?
>>
>>34702399

I was going to make you do an extra check to get the info, but let you bypass that.
>>
>>34702484

"Remember I am supposedly captain-general Harry,keep your swords loose,dirks on your belts and eyes sharp"

Quellon>Go to the temple/also awareness check

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 2
>>
>>34702484

Now that the immediate threat is gone Damian looks around to see if there are more. He doesn't see any but that doesn't mean they aren't near. He silently goes through their belongings, taking anything of value that he can find on their corpses and then carefully makes his way back to camp to report what happened.

Damian>awareness

>Damian Manderly
>Strength: 4
>>
>>34702484
[Laugh heartily as I sheath my sword.]
Liven up, boys. Death embraces us all in the end. Better to face it with courage.
[I mount my steed again and set off for my cottage just a half hour outside the walls of the castle, yelling back to the men,]
The coward dies every day of his life!
Might warrant another charm check, maybe not.

>Hyewot Snow
>Cha:2
>>
>>34702484
Of course The stables will be open to you for shelter and warmth as well as warm food and wine. Know that you are under our protection, but if the Ironborn have truly invaded the North in force I fear we may all be riding into battle again. I ask you to stay outside for now. I will await a response from the ravens and then we may move out. I need you and your men battle ready.

Doramund > Charm

>>
>>34702636
pali baby

>>
>>34702610
this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>34702656
I think I'm going to make it my mission to spook as many named characters as possible. Shame my character's like 7 feet tall and pretty hard to sneak around as, but at least I'll have the ability to spook the shit out of everyone with my tremendous girth.

After consulting with my chief adviser (a coin flip), I've decided it's in my best interests to ride north and join the Watch, too.
>>
>>34702759
>After consulting with my chief adviser (a coin flip), I've decided it's in my best interests to ride north and join the Watch, too.
Man I am laughing my ass off,it must be fun playing as a mentally challenged character,Your final boss battle should be spooking Roose Bolton himself
>>
>>34702825
I plan on getting a Valyrian steel helmet shaped like a pumpkin for that.
>>
>>34702567
Awareness +1

Your men follow your lead as you head to the temple. The gates are guarded by a pair of Unsullied, who quickly let you pass. At least you are expected. You enter the temple, passing underneath a statue of a large three-headed god. Once inside, you are greeted by a slave and led to a council chamber. Your men are told to remain outside, and you are sat inside, alone, waiting for your audience. What do you do?

>>34702585

You don't find anything good on the corpses, and soon return to camp. You head to the command tent. As you enter, all talking stops. Your brother looks at you before covering the maps on the table. A cool-eyed Roose Bolton looks at you calmly.
"Yes?"

>>34702610
+2 Charm

The men still seem worried, but quickly begin talking again when you leave. You head back to your cottage, which is currently empty. You get undressed and go to get a good nights rest.

You wake to the sound of a thud, turning your head, you see a blur and a flash of steel. What do you do?

>>34702636

One of the men tuts and they walk away. Before Ramsey exits the room; he turns back, looking around the room. His eyes settle on you and he grins almost knowingly at you.
You look out of the window, and watch as the Dustin men move into the castle and bed down in the yard, a few of them start campfires. You also see some of your men wheeling out barrels of wine and crates of salted beef and cheese wheels. What do you do?
>>
>>34702868

Quellon walks as gracefully in order to seem as lordly as possible.

From what he heard the Tyroshi can be treacherous folk he must tread carefully.

Quellon>intelligence check/enter the chamber.

>>34702860
kek

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 3
>>
Can I play?

>Baron the infallible,the spreader of chaos, Harbinger of the end,Bringer of Cancer,He who shall bring Frank to his knees
>>
>>34702825
No he should spook the Night's King! That'd be a real shocker

>>34702868
While he waits for the ravens reply, Doramund decides that he will ascertain for himself the truth of the situation. He decides to send out outriders to assess the state of Barrowtown and to see if they can find the Ironborn's current position. He tells his men to ride with all haste and report their findings as quick as they can. Doramund also tells Domeric that the Dustin men and Ramsey are to be afforded every courtesy, but they must be under constant watch, Ramsey in particular.

Doramund > Intelligence

>>
>>34702868
[Bite the dagger I keep under my pillow and stealthily hoist myself up into the rafters above my bed. Act like Spiderman during that scene where Willem Dafoe is in his room.]
Agility?
[Unless the guy's in the room already, in which case bullrush him into the wall and pull my dagger on his throat. Unless it's Wex or his wife. If it's one of them just ask what's going on.]
Str? Awa?

>Hyewot Snow
>Cha:4
>>
>>34702868

ooc: Well i wanted to retrieve my dirk, possibly a crossbow but up to you if I took either.

Breathing somewhat heavily from the silent run to camp and having leaves and branches hanging from my cloak giving the appearance of a scuffle Damian enters the tent. "My apologies" Damian says between breathes at the same time noticing the care my brother takes to keep information from me. "A scouting party for the Lannisters ambushed us, Rickon Tallhart is dead, but I was able to kill the scouts before returning." Damian says before taking a moment to catch his breathe and see the reactions from those in the tent.

Damian>Charm

>Damian Manderly
>>
File: 1409317900283.png (2MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1409317900283.png
2MB, 1065x902px
>>34703028
>[Bite the dagger I keep under my pillow and stealthily hoist myself up into the rafters above my bed. Act like Spiderman during that scene where Willem Dafoe is in his room.]
my fucking sides

>>34703020
inb4 he is already the night king
>>
>>34703020
I think you are going to get reek'd if this doesn't turn out your way
>>
>>34703123
Your name is reek it rhymes with faggot
>Baron the infallible,the spreader of chaos, Harbinger of the end,Bringer of Cancer,He who shall bring Frank to his knees
>>
>>34703123
That's what I'm worried about. I kinda just want to kill him, but I cant think of a good way to do it and get away with it.
>>
File: 1410037113357.png (162KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410037113357.png
162KB, 320x480px
>>34703153
I will pop u in the gabebr m7
>>34703165
reek him before he reeks you send him into questioning
>>
>>34703192
Bring it I'll kill rent you like I rent Frank
>>
File: CrossedRyu.png (205KB, 644x477px) Image search: [Google]
CrossedRyu.png
205KB, 644x477px
>>34703093
>pic related is plan for next round
>>
File: 1347521091890.jpg (184KB, 631x529px) Image search: [Google]
1347521091890.jpg
184KB, 631x529px
>>34703192
>Reek him before he reeks you
My sides have been reeked.
>>
File: SpookySkeletal.gif (79KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
SpookySkeletal.gif
79KB, 312x312px
>>34703227
you can't kill what is already ded
>>
>>34703270
I can give you bone cancer Spook

>>
>>34703284
I have mr skeletal on my side he gives my calcium and shit
>>
>>34702963

You sit down and try to seem as much like Harry as possible. Soon, three men enter opposite you and take seats. The center man you recognise as the Archon of Tyrosh.
"You are the leader of the Golden Company, yes? You know our proposition I assume. We are losing ground on the Undisputed Lands whilst you side with the Myrish scum. You side with us and you are rich. We want your company to sail to Lys, and siege it. Whilst you keep them from reinforcing the mainland, we can move in and deal heavy damage to Myrish troops. What say you?"

>>34703020
+2 Intelligence

You send a small unit of men to scout this Ironborn invasion. You set a small amount of spies to look out for Ramsey but of course they keep their manners. A couple of days pass with no reply from the ravens or outriders. However, one of the spies tells you that he has the impression that the Dustin men are all scared of this Ramsey fellow. What do you do?

>>34703028
+1 Str

You charge from the bed, knocking aside the blade heading towards you. You pin the figure against the wall before spinning him onto the floor and holding the blade to his throat. "Who are you?!" You shout. As your eyes adjust to the darkness, you recognise him as one of the men from the camp. He looks too frightened to talk. What do you do?

>>34703050
Charm +2

The men in the tent look instantly worried, except for Roose. He calmly tells one of his men to rally the troops. He looks at you, "A night battle it is. You will lead the right van."
"Lead?!" Wylis says, Roose shoots him a look and he instantly looks at the floor.
"2000 foot and 500 horse under your command. Get out there and wait for the men to mobilise. Do what you will beforehand, be ready to march in 4 hours."
>>
>>34703349
There is no amount of thanking that can save you from my warmth
>>
>>34703365

"Siege Lys eh?"Quellon repeats somewhat mockingly.

"Offer me twice of what the Myrish offered us and I will take your contract,remember this is the Golden Company you are dealing with not a band of upjumped cut throats"

Quellon>Charm

>Quellon the Ironborn

>Charm 3
>Strength 7 (Combat +1)
>Endurance 3
>Intelligence 2
>Awareness 3
>>
>>34703365
[Wex walks into the room, rubbing his eyes.]
"What the hell's going on this time?" he asks.
"Start a fire, Wex," I tell him.
[Analyzing the situation, he looks almost distraught for a moment before sighing and mumbling "this shit again" under his breath.]
"This is how it's gonna go, cunt. Every time I ask a question, you talk, and you talk loud enough and clear enough for me to understand. If you don't speak up, I press your face into that fireplace over there,
[I gesture over to the fire that Wex is stocking up again.]
until you get loud enough. You speak clear and well and nothing bad happens to you, got it? Otherwise I'm having an early breakfast of face bacon.

Charm roll.

>Hyewot Snow
>Cha:4
>Str:9 (Com +1)
>>
>>34703365

Completely surprised but working hard to contain his composure Damian nods towards Roose "Yes Ser (my Lord?)!, Thank you" He says snapping to attentions and saluting the commanders before turning and leaving the tent.

Excited and a bit nervous about the opportunity Damian heads to his tent, calling for his squire Thomas when he got to the tent. "I have been put in charge of 2000 foot soldiers and 500 horseman for a night raid tonight. The raid starts in 4 hours. Send word to all men of the van we shall meet in 3 hours. Be prepared for battle!" Damian commands as he turns to wash his face and contemplate what all was happening.

Damian>Int

>Damian Manderly
>Leader of the Right Van: 2000 Foot soldiers, 500 Horsemen
>Charm: 5 (Cha) +1
>>
>>34703365
Doramund feels as though something is amiss in this whole situation. It has been days since He sent out the Ravens and outriders. Perhaps the Ironborn had found and kill his scouts. But if thats so, then wouldn't they have made for Moat Cailin? It's the key to the North and if they were truly attacked Barrowtown, which is no more than 2 days ride from here, less by longboat, they'd be here by now. It's possible they may have attacked a different target such as Torrhen's Square, but surely a raven would've arrived by now. Doramund decides to send out more ravens and question this Ramsey person again. He tells Domeric to summon Ramsey to his quarters. He also tells him to start up small talk with the Dustin men, figure out as much about Ramsey from them as he can.
20 minutes later, theres a knock on the door and in comes Ramsey, flanked by Domeric and another guard. Doramund bids him to sit and share a drink with him.
"So Ramsey, it's been 3 days since the attack on Barrowtown and no Ironborn in sight.", He pours a drink and passes it to Ramsey. "Now I know it must have been very chaotic, but are you sure it was an invasion force? Maybe it was a simple raid in force?"

Doramund > Charm

>Intelligence: 4
>>
test
>>
>>34703743
F-
>>
>>34703782
U- (?)
>>
>>34703800
Can't argue with dubs. F me-.
>>
>>34703469
+1 Charm

The man muses for a moment. You have a deal. He clicks his fingers and a large silver-bound chest is brought out. The slave rests it next to your seat.
"Half now, half after." The Archon says. He nods, turns to look at the other two men, then leaves. You check the chest, approximating around 50,000 dragons worth of gold bars and jewels. What do you do?

>>34703586

"Fuck you! Cunts like you are the reason we want to leave!" You press his head once onto the fire, his screams almost deafening. "Okay! Okay!" He screams. What do you do?

>>34703599
Int +1

You compose yourself, and have a bite to eat and a swig of wine to bolster your courage. Thomas returns soon, and begins armouring you up. You get ready for battle and begin walking around camp to rally and inspire your men. It is now half an hour before it is time to start. You see the other sections of your army leading out and heading out in other directions, commanded by Wylis, Roose and his captains. What do you do?

>>34703623

"I'm sorry my lord, there's nothing at all that I can remember other than what I've told you." You are disappointed, and your fears haven't been laid to rest yet.
"Whilst I'm here Doramund, tell me why you feel the need to spy on my men? I'm curious. I'm beginning to feel that you don't trust us. 3 days we have been out in the stables. My men are getting impatient and angry, and I urge you to reconsider our housing arrangements."
What do you do?

Last one for tonight fellas, will DM again Tuesday night (GMT). Anybody else feel like starting up? I'm not familiar with the rules for Go/b/.
>>
>>34703863
shit didn't even notice
>>34703867
later man 10/10 DM
>>
>>34703867
Thanks Mojake
God-tier DM
>>
>>34703867
I don't understand, how was that a failed check? I rolled a 6 and it really shouldn't be a hard intimidate roll since I've got him DTR with a knife to his neck and outweighed by like a hundred pounds already.

Eh, anyways nice job, OP.
>>
Manny is back in the other thread guys.

>>34703993

Well a 6 is a fail, and I took account that it's not hard, hence the Okay, okay. He's just about to start answering bro.
>>
>>34703867

Nice job, see ya then
>>
>>34704053
Oh, that's right, we pushed it up to seven here because of the dubs. Forgot.
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.