[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/ I just came up with a crazy scenario idea, and need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 20

Hey /tg/

I just came up with a crazy scenario idea, and need some help turning it into a game I can run, and see if anyone has run something like it before.

The scenario is basically Mouse Guard x Pokemon, whereby the mice are pikachu's (sp?)

Anyway, other than knowing it exists, I've never played Mouse Guard or read any of the comics, and am mostly only familiar with Gen 1 of Pokemon.

That said, I was thinking that in addition to having basic martial based fighting skills, any Pokemon warriors would also have 4 special attacks, such as thunder in pikachu's case, or quick attack, etc.

What do you think /tg/? Any ideas on what system this would be best to run in? Additionally, what other intelligent "races" should there be, other than the Pikachu? I was thinking Meowths or something could be their nemesis, since I know Weasels or something are the main enemy intelligent race in Mouse Guard.

If it's any help, my group is mostly familiar with Savage Worlds, which I'm sure I could try to cobble something together that vaguely works, but I wanted /tg/'s input.
>>
>mostly familiar with Gen 1
Just so you know, it's probably in your best interest to shoot down any player who wants to play as a Ralts, Buneary, Riolu or Fennekin.
>>
>>34513443
Or, while you're at it, just limit the choices to the first two generations. That way they can't do any dumb gay shit.
>>
>>34513443
Are these really popular Pokemon or something? Or is there a reason these pokemon would be considered "intelligent" races that I'm not aware of? I was thinking of limiting the region to Kanto to begin with, and then expanding the campaign elsewhere where more races could be discovered, but that can change no problem.
>>
>>34513545
Oh man, you really have no idea? They all evolve into furbait.
Just don't include anything you don't know about and you should be fine. I would brush up on moves and abilities that were added while you were away from the video games, but besides that, no one expects a faithful adaptation.
>>
>>34513664
Ah ok, thanks. Yeah I think I'll just stick to Gen 1 for now.

That said, any system suggestions?
>>
Why limit it to just Pikachu? Any Pokemon that are small and could use weapons and tools should be eligible. Maybe the ones who can't use them too, if the player wants to limit himself.

Pikachu, Charmande, Mankey, Machop, Meowth, Jigglypuff etc. all fit the bill.
>>
>>34513796
Savage Worlds. Players would build their Pokemon like normal characters, then buy their abilities as powers. Of course, everybody should be sticking to their Pokemon's theme while buying powers.
>>
>>34513824
Mostly because I'm taking some inspiration from Mouse Guard, where there are few intelligent species. Also because I want to avoid a situation where one player wants to evolve into a Charizard or something and fly around, and I imagine Charmanders and their evolutions being like dragons in typical fantasy, rare.
>>
>>34513871
Is there a way to build powers in Savage Worlds? I don't quite remember, and I thought it'd be cool to be able to buy powers that are analogous to canon Pokemon attacks.
>>
>>34513930
In Savage Worlds, powers work like this: You don't get a "Fireball" power. You get a "Beam" power that deals damage at a range, then you fluff it as Ember or Ice Beam or Death Ray or Lightning Bolt.
>>
>>34513904
I get it. Maybe you can talk to your players beforehand and agree together that they will never evolve. Maybe only few Pokemon in your world ever evolve, mostly royalty, and your players aren't royalty.
>>
File: 1389637314142.jpg (676KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1389637314142.jpg
676KB, 1440x900px
>>34513132
Sounds sort of like you want to run a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game. Which, if you didn't know, is a setting where there are no hunams and pokemon run everything, maintaining small villages and cities kept safe by small adventuring guilds who take odd jobs and requests to keep things in order.

And if that's what you want to do, I say forget the Pikachus and run a Ghost Guild game.
>>
>>34513976
Right, I remember that much. I guess I'm more concerned running into a situation where a Poke ability doesn't really map to a savage worlds power, but I guess I can tweak once it becomes an issue.

That said, I'm just using this to plot down some ideas as well, but I was thinking of having this all occur in the far future after humans, so there will be technological ruins all around the area, so players can potentially find items that are available in the game in these old ruins, such as potions, maybe even pokeballs, or even evolution stone things.
>>
>>34514093
Finding pokeballs would be pointless, but make sure to include TMs as rewards, for sweet coverage moves. Not often though.
>>
>>34514211
It's just an idea, maybe to be able to tame and ride a wild Pokemon or something.

Anyway I like the TM idea, definitely running with that. How do TM's work fluff-wise in Pokemon anyway? I never really looked into it. Is it like a device that reprograms the pokemon's mind? Is it like, a manual (lol). I was never sure.

>>34514059
Did not know about these games before, sounds interesting but I think I like the idea of having some pokemon become more technologically advanced up to the middle ages, swords and stuff. After a google search it seems like those games are just pokemon doing pokemon stuff, not really being people-like right?

Also is the Ghost Guild just a group of Ghost-types?
>>
File: 3514867731_8007de2a39_o.jpg (483KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3514867731_8007de2a39_o.jpg
483KB, 1024x768px
>>34514282
The games are almost post-apocalyptic in a strange way. Lots of ruins and mysterious happenings that left the world in a strange state. I'm not super keen on the lore, but the world seems to follow a toned down version of Pokemon's usual world-building. Namely that the vast majority of the world is wild and untamed, but the few towns that do exist are mostly simple and unadvanced, with the occasional bit of out of place advancement.

You could easily drop it back a few centuries and have feudal/fantasy era Pokemon kingdoms with knights and soldiers and such.
>>
Why not Squirtle Squad?
>>
>>34514665
I'll look more into it, sounds cool.
>>
>>34514881
>>34514059
Since I want to use Mouse Guard lore as a jumping off point, and want to keep things manageable, I want to limit the number of PC Pokemon species.

That said, how many intelligent or playable races are there in Mouse Guard? That way I can do a one to one mapping and go from there.

Such as:
Mice -> Pikachu
Ferrets -> Meowth
etc.

I think frogs are intelligent in Mouse Guard right? I can then map them to Squirtles.
>>
File: 1249258203907.jpg (547KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1249258203907.jpg
547KB, 500x375px
>>34513132
I would play the shit out of this if I could be Croagunk and have his shit eating grin
>>
>>34514968
Mouse Guard really only has one race in the core, because the Nature of mice is really important to playing your character.

Really, decide what traits are in the essential nature of which pokemon and you're probably halfway to a decent hack of it.
>>
>>34515940
can you expand on the nature of mice?
>>
>>34516151
From the book: Nature stands for the mouse's natural qualities and tendencies. It represents what he was born to do, what helps him survive in the wild and cruel world.

The Nature stat is unique among all the other abilities. While it has a rating like other abilities and skills, it also notes the animal to which it belongs and includes three or four description.

For mice, there are four aspects that follow: Escaping, Climbing, Hiding, Foraging. These describe situations in which you can use your Nature without penalty. If you use your Nature in situations outside of escaping, climbing, hiding, and foraging, you risk losing a bit of it.

Nature is rated from 0 to 7. The higher your Nature rank, the more mouse-like you are. The lower your rank, the more "human" you are.
>>
>>34516263
Ah ok, I see what you're saying. Hmmm, do you have any suggestions on how to do something like Nature with Savage Worlds?

I don't understand how Nature limits mice to the only PC race. Other animals have nature as well correct? Can their nature not drop below a certain number?
>>
>>34516543
The game only details how mouse Nature works. You can hack it for others, but you have to do it yourself. On account of the game is about being mice.
>>
File: 1370058720971.jpg (417KB, 1206x860px) Image search: [Google]
1370058720971.jpg
417KB, 1206x860px
>Playing a paladin charmander of the order of the grand moltres.
>playing a Rogue ditto
>Barbarian Pikachu

suddenly hundreds of character ideas
>>
>>34516543
yea, other races have nature in mouse guard.
Outright, all the weasel cousins (ferrets, minks, martens, sables) are intelligent.

In the comics, iirc, lions, owls, and rabbits speak too.

the only 'civilized' societies are the mice and weseals though.
>>
>>34516613
>>34514993
Groagunk rogue is best rogue.
>>
>>34516722
*Croagunk
>>
File: Pokémon_Cubone_art.png (44KB, 168x200px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_Cubone_art.png
44KB, 168x200px
>>34516613
>I am now imagining rolling up a Cubone and how I would try to roleplay it without entering That Guy territory
>>
>>34514282
I thing in PTA TMs were an injector, filled with nanobots or something that reprograms the mon's body.
>>
>>34516871
According to Bulbapedia, http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/TM#In_the_anime

TM's are only ever shown as fucking floppies

>>34516613
>>34516868
Yeah these are lots of cool ideas. I kind of wanted to keep the small animal in a big scary world feel that Mouse Guard seems to have, and wanted to limit the number of playable pokemon to a handful for a couple reasons:

1. So it's easier to handle
2. To keep the little pokemon in a big world feel as I mentioned
3. To prevent situations where people want to evolve into like a fuckin Charizard and fly around and be stupid. Also then the pokemon sizes get weird, since a Pikachu can get to max level and never evolve unless you have the thunderstone, but a Charmander will most likely evolve and be this huge fucking dragon next to a pikachu. That just seems difficult to balance.

Maybe I should add in some deterrent to evolving, like a chance of becoming less civilized or something (just spitballing, but this comes to mind since Charmander kind of becomes a dick once he evolves), and also because of the Nature trait discussed earlier
>>
File: 220px-Technical_Machine_PO.png (42KB, 220x125px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Technical_Machine_PO.png
42KB, 220x125px
>>34516871
It's funny that they're always depicted as floppy or compact disks in the games and the anime (pulled this image off Bulbapedia).

After Bill made it possible to store Pokemon in computers, one wonders if he developed TM technology as well? You get TMs when you defeat Gym Leaders, but you also find them sitting around.

>>34514665
Here's an idea that hit me (spitballing as well, OP) - TMs are a relic of the past, and they are extremely rare. Nobody knows how they are made anymore, and they are VERY highly prized. You could almost center a campaign around a group of Pokemon seeking work as TM Hunters. Perhaps when they're starting out, they'll be doing dirty work for the upper crust of Pokemon society. Give them enough time to climb the ladder and they'll start learning moves and hoarding them themselves.

Maybe it sounds better in my head than as a real campaign - I've been a player forever so you'll have to excuse me for my lack of storywriting finesse.
>>
>>34516868
Barbarian Batman?
"My Mother is DEEEEAAAAAAAADDD! And that makes me HIT THINGS!"
>>
>>34517507
>After Bill made it possible to store Pokemon in computers

Just wondering. How gay would it be to introduce key NPC's or new characters by having a party of PokePC's find said characters stored inside a computer or on a disk?
>>
>>34517507
>TM Hunters
Not OP, but I like this idea.
>>
File: 10119.jpg (105KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
10119.jpg
105KB, 900x350px
>>34517644
I actually kind of like this idea. Would have to be used fairly rarely. Reminds me of Monster Rancher.

>>34517507
I like this idea, sounds like a good plothook. Fits with my idea of having this set in a post Human world in the canon Pokemon setting. All the places from the show and stuff would be around, just cities would be in ruins as it's hundreds or thousands of years since humanity has died out.
>>
>>34517756
>monster rancher

My nigga.

I'd say just treat the character like a Melfina or Yakumo style character if someones willing to play it.
>>
>>34517644
>>34517756
Your eventual big bad can be if the current big bad or even the party accidentally opened an ancient master ball and out pops out a REALLY pissed off legendary who now can reshape the world since the pesky humans can't capture it anymore.
>>
File: cz1xdkx.jpg (64KB, 666x570px) Image search: [Google]
cz1xdkx.jpg
64KB, 666x570px
>>34517644
That would be interesting to try to figure out... The thing about Bill's PC was that you could access it from any PC at a Pokemon Center. A giant network for EVERY person in the country (I guess Japan?). You can make it a thematically rare event by making only 1 Pokemon Center ruin exist, adding hurdles to accessing the PC...

>You found where the Pokemon Center was, but there's no electricity!

Not to mention having any Pokemon in a post-human world interacting with a computer would be exceedingly difficult.

Pic definately related
>>
>>34517971
I still get sad seeing Robin.
>>
>>34517938
This.

Sounds.

Amazing.

Doing this.

Guys, I'm still stuck on whether I should limit the playable Pokemans, and if so, who the fuck should be playable? Don't forget, I mostly know Gen 1, but am flexible.

So far I like
Pikachu (Obviously)
Squirtle (Squirtle Squad Kamina glasses Squirtle awesome)
Cubone
Jigglypuff (Lol, Bard species)

I want to try to find some unifying reason for certain species to be civilized and others not. Don't want it to be too arbitrary if possible.
>>
>>34517971
Yeah it would definitely have to be a rare thing, maybe only a small number of centers operational like you mentioned, and some glitch or something lets them access the PC, or maybe they encounter a Porygon or something.
>>
>>34517971
I was thinking more along the lines of a pokecenter with a built in generator is found, barely intact. Having been swallowed by a sinkhole and covered in mud and dirt, it can only be accessed by a series of caves. The party randomly turns on the power, releasing the BBEG, NPC, or a fellow PC, who was in the middle of being removed from the PC. They'd come out in a pokeball, preserved simply because it had been stored as pure energy on the PC for several thousand years.
>>
>>34518120
That works too
>>
>>34518028
Weedle/Caterpie spring to mind, even with their evolutions they don't get too big (also bug types=best types).

Also Oddish, Rattatta (obvious Mouse Guard choice), Pidgey or Spearow for a small bird type, Ghastly, Sandshrew, Geodude, Abra, and Magnemite.

Those spring to mind as small ones that could easily work for the party, and give enough types for the players to get a good type covering all their bases.
>>
>>34518028
>I want to try to find some unifying reason for certain species to be civilized and others not. Don't want it to be too arbitrary if possible.
Some Pokemon are good-tempered, popular, loved by trainers. Some are dicks that no one likes. With or without trainers, most Pokemon fall into one of the two categories.

Through genetic memory or Pokemon passing down stories of trainers (which would become folk tales), Pokemon would have their own version of human-esque soceity. Popular Pokemon would be civilized, and less popular, dickish Pokemon wouldn't know of being loved and cared for, and they would be more bestial than the ones who were popular, in the time of humans.
>>
>>34518193
>>34518028
Also Vulpix for a good Fire type.

And you could also get around evolution by pulling a Red Rescue Team and disabling evolution because of [plot].
>>
>>34518028
Just limit them to basic level pokemons. Say a massive meteor made of pure Everstone crashed onto the planet, whiping out humanity and most pokemon. This impact scattered everstone everywhere, meaning pokemon can only temporarily evolve using stones and mega evolution.

Those pokemon who can evolve and stay that way go insane because of the radiation from the Everstone, and become rampaging monsters.

I'd restrict it to at least semi-bipedal pokemon for PC's, maybe one of each type?
>>
>>34518028
Hey, glad you like the idea. I might steal this for my own game one day so thanks to you for that.
>>
File: 250px-196Espeon.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-196Espeon.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>34518257
>Mega Evolution
I haven't played the new Pokemon, but OP said he was focusing on Gen 1.

I like the idea of temporary evolution - you could have an Eevee in the party who collects shards of different elemental stones to transform for big battles. The effects would wear off depending on the size of the stone (which I guess... the pokemon eats it)
>>
>>34518419
Hm... Eevee takes the role of alchemist, uses powdered remnants of actual stones, semi-frequent use, for brief periods of time, at the cost of health. Similar to blood magic, I guess.
>>
File: 250px-092Gastly.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-092Gastly.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>34518028
>>34518193
>>34518232
>>34518236
>>34518257
>Start thinking about obvious Pokemon NOT to include
>Ghost type
OP, if you are going to run a campaign in this setting you need to send them to the haunted ruins of Lavender Town at some point.
>>
>>34517507
>>34517938
>>34517971
A group of TM hunting Guild Pokemon searching ancient ruins to find a TM that will allow them to uncover the ancient device that, centuries ago, locked away countless pokemon. Should they succeed, the world will be flooded anew with ancient creatures and long lost species that were stolen away and locked inside a mystical device created by the mysterious ancients.
>>
>>34518832
Way ahead of you. Definitely not going to include ghost types in the PC races. In the end, I remember that when I watched Pokemon as a kid, Ghost types weren't just another pokemon, they had like this mystery to them as if they were the spirits of dead Pokes. I want to bring that back, same with the legendary pokemon. They won't be just pokemon, they'll be like gods.

>>34518257
>>34518419
>>34518506
I like the idea of semi-bipedal pokemon for PC's, will think about that, especially one of each type, that seems balanced.

That said, I didn't want to include any more mechanics or attacks or abilities that are outside the established canon if I can help it, so I don't know if I'll pursue the temp evolution idea.

>>34518193
>>34518236
I'm not sure if I'm limiting myself by trying to parallel Mouse Guard and limit the number of civilized PC races, but anyway, I was definitely thinking of having the bird pokemon be like flying mounts that could be potentially tamed (this idea comes from my memories of Pikachu riding around on Pidgeotto's back on a couple occasions). Vulpix sounds like a cool mount as well.
>>
I was also trying to think of some barbaric like NPC races, anyone have any ideas for aggressive type pokemon that might fit the bill? In my head I imagine a pokemon like pic related, that wears the skins of its enemies. Imagine how fucking terrifying that would be, encountering some savage wearing the heads of your comrades.

This also got me thinking, in Mouseguard, what do the mice use as materials for leather and such? What would a Pikachu society use as livestock for its leather, etc.?
>>
File: pokeawesome-puffins-o.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
pokeawesome-puffins-o.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>34519234
>agressive type pokemon
Fighting type?

>what would a Pikachusociety use as livestock for its leather
>Think about Egoraptor
"We don't kill pokemon-"
"WE DO. WE DO IT FOR YOU, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLES"
>>
This threads makes me want things I'll never have. Thanks guys
>>
File: 1389984410255.png (648KB, 1000x538px) Image search: [Google]
1389984410255.png
648KB, 1000x538px
>>34520911
Brotato chip, the only way to do it is to do it.

Grab your friends, tell them "I want to run a Pokemon-themed adventure in whatever generic system I can find" and then just do it.

If you don't have any friends, learn how to use roll20, go into a gamefinder thread, and say the same thing.
>>
>>34521439
But I've never ran a game
besides, I mostly just want an excuse to draw a medieval pokemon mystery dungeon au
>>
In the hopes of keeping this thread alive, does anyone want to post some intelligent Pokemon civilization descriptions? What drives certain species? What do they value?

I was thinking Meowth could be power hungry antagonists, driven by their greed. They'd be militaristic and violent, but cunning and strategic. Perhaps they're the most industrialized, a la Orcs in Tolkien.
>>
>>34521512
Did you say draw? If you could draw some Pikachu or other pokemon in armor wielding medieval weapons, all my love to you
>>
>>34521605
Drew a pikachu in layered leather armor with a buster sword, well essentially it was a decorated butcher knife considering his size. I'll see if I can find it.
>>
>>34521774
yessssss
>>
>>34521563
I really see this more as the pokemon mixing in large cities/towns and only a few places being SOLELY one species, but that's me. I know you're going with the Mouse Guard thing so go for it. Personally I think that's a little restrictive, but to each their own
>>
>>34521861
I can see this as well. I'm sort of torn between the two options. In addition to the reasons listed earlier, I should also add that my group doesn't do too many options very well sometimes. Less is sometimes more helpful in my opinion, keeps things moving.

Well, regardless, assuming I do instead have a whole bunch of intelligent civilized Pokemon, how do you imagine the townships and stuff working? Which Pokemon live together? What would party dynamics be like? Especially with some Pokemon being like 1 foot tall and others being huge 15 foot tall monsters?
>>
File: tumblr_m69451bnTe1rso2eyo1_500.jpg (125KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m69451bnTe1rso2eyo1_500.jpg
125KB, 500x636px
>>34521512
Do it then, fagit!
>>
>>34519234
In mouseguard, cloth and such is made from thread from silk worms and spiders. I dont remember, but I imagine getting material from plant fibers would also make sense.
>>
>>34522097
Even leather? From the art I've seen they definitely do use leather looking materials. Or is that perhaps ignored and everything is assumed to be silks?
>>
>>34522125
Don't forget it's pomemon; silk from one is probably strong as steel or something.
>>
>>34522125
welp! looked through the rule book. Cant find anything specifically on leather. That said, there is a hunter skill, and baby/small snakes, and tadpoles are all smaller than a mouse so can explicitly be killed. Dont see why not they prolly use that for a source of leather.
>>
>>34522345
Makes sense
>>
File: tmp_IMAG05851694468387.jpg (146KB, 638x327px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_IMAG05851694468387.jpg
146KB, 638x327px
>>34521794
Not the same one. All through my notebooks and this one is all I could find. Had a gengar with a scarf and headband that was duel wielding sickles, came across a couple beartic barbarians with icicles on their armor and a pompadour for one made from ice, even had an ice specialized blastoise with a glacier on his back. I need to get back into the au I had been working on.
>>
>>34514665
building off the post-apoc setting, long after "man", pokemon now run around free, you could look to Engine Heart for inspiration.

But instead of pokemon, you have intelligent robots/machines that wander about, trying to make sense of it all.

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Engine_Heart
>>
File: tmp_IMAG0586595169910.jpg (109KB, 530x319px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_IMAG0586595169910.jpg
109KB, 530x319px
>>34523216
This is about as close as I can get without the original
>>
>>34524058
Looks pretty great man
>>
File: gengar-honedge.gif (227KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
gengar-honedge.gif
227KB, 500x364px
Gengar adventures
>>
>>34525065
In a post-apoc setting, the first thing to go is trade evolution. Good riddance. What's physically stopping my "friend" from taking my Gengar and running? Really, how do I know they won't do it? How do I know they weren't pretending to be my friend for months just to drink my tears?
>>
File: MDblue.jpg (56KB, 571x509px) Image search: [Google]
MDblue.jpg
56KB, 571x509px
>>34527873
The whole trading thing has more to do with gameplay tied into marketing decisions. Means people either have to have friends who bought a copy, have two copies and two systems, or attend events. Either way, it's more money for Nintendo. It's clever, I suppose, but kind of a dick thing to do.

From a gameplay perspective, it wouldn't make any damned sense anyways.
>To evolve your Haunter character you must trade him to another campaign
>>
If you wanted wanted a reason to keep evolved pokemon rare, maybe it would make sense to think of evolution as an sort of symbiotic process. As such pokemon require a "bond" or something equal with humans. This is partly shown with, i think one pokemon that won't evolve without its trainer relations being high enough. Because evolved pokemon don't get the same amount of human contact they need, in a post apocalyptic world. Therefore most evolved pokemon go feral. It's not exactly accurate to the canon, but I think it could work.

This could also allow some pokemon, when having the proper training, to change between evolved and unevolved forms, only being able to maintain their evolved form for a short while without going feral.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.