[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Play Live: The Documentary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: poster.jpg (413KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
413KB, 642x960px
1080p torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6a0a1357969553497fdba77fa59b682801860051&dn=Let%27s+Play+Live%3A+The+Documentary+%281080p%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
>>678490
you couldve posted on the documentary thread that is still alive.
>>
>>678490
see
>>668258

Use the Catalog next time so you don't waste space.
>>
>>678490
Thank you for uploading this. I don't know what I was expecting, but the documentary felt a bit lacklustre.
>>
what is this flick about
am I just supposed to know this stuff
>>
>>680408
If you're not familiar with Rooster Teeth or Achievement Hunter, this documentary is not for you.
>>
>>680952
looks like shit. looks like a bunch of neckbeards. this doesn't seem to be for me. the fuck is this.
>>
thanks
>>
>>678490
God bless you. I was about to give up and just buy a sub.
>>
Absolute shit. Unless you like watching 6 guys slowly stroking each others cocks, don't bother.
>>
>>681008
You can get one month of sponsorship free right now (you still have to input CC information though). I did that and just downloaded every single sponsor-only video.
>>
To everyone who has commented calling this documentary stupid (and to any future people who are going to comment the same), this documentary is not for everyone. This documentary was made for fans of Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter. If you haven't so much as heard of Rooster Teeth, move along.
>>
>>681063
You make it sound like some indie hippster shit. Possibly about some ridiculous made up sport like Competitive Spoon Juggling. Is that more-or-less what its about? Because its not sounding very appealing and so far no one has given a description.
>>
>>681104
It's about dudes who make youtube videos playing video games.
>>
>>678490
Document guy here and basically if you like fun and watch it for fun go ahead but come on don't take this seriously, it's for entertainment
>>
>>681104
This documentary was made for a specific group of people, and that group is fans of Achievement Hunter. If you do not know what Achievement Hunter is, you are not going to like this documentary. I'm not going to explain to you what it's about because you can google it.
>>
>>681121
>>681111
So a bunch of neckbeard gamer 'celebs' provide fan service to their snobbish hipster fans. Got it.
>>
>>681123
Everyone is a critic, also not the guy you were chewing out
>>
>>681123
You don't get it. I'm not trying to say that you need to be in some sort of exclusive club to like it.

Imagine there is a group of people that millions of people like. This group of people hires some other people to film them and make a documentary about them while the group of guys produces a show like a concert but for video games. Of course, if you don't like this group, or you've never heard of them, you're probably not going to want to watch the documentary. Now, stop imagining because that is actually this exact situation.
>>
>>681125
It's the whole "stop liking of what I don't like" type of factor right now mate, just ignore him and enjoy of what you love
>>
>>681125
Yeah see, what you described sounds like something I would like. But just a few posts ago you said that since I have never heard of these guys I should just walk on because its obvious its not for me. You see the problem here?

>>681124
Who's chewing anyone out? I just summed up exactly what Anon told me.
>>
>>681128
Alright, watch it and tell me what you think! I think that since you don't know them you probably won't like it, but prove me wrong!
>>
>>681129
Alright. Downloading now. So what do they do? Is it just a bunch of streams? Arcade games? PAX style?
>>
>>681130
If you mean what do they do regularly (as in not in the documentary): There are 5 of the "main" guys (In the documentary you will see 6 guys and not 5. That's because Let's Play Live (the title of the event) was performed before one of the guys left to do his own thing) and they usually do let's plays of various games on their youtube channel: youtube.com/user/letsplay Their youtube channel is called Let's Play but they are more commonly referred to as "Achievement Hunter". Achievement Hunter (or AH) is a division of Rooster Teeth. Rooster Teeth are the creators of Red vs Blue, RWBY, Lazer Team, and much more. .

Monday is GTA V, friday is Minecraft, and then throughout the rest of the week they play other games. The videos are let's play style so they're ~30 minute edited videos of all of their perspectives in whichever game they play. (And it's not just one of them playing and the rest watching and commenting on it, it's all of them playing. Unless it's the "Let's Watch" show. In that case it IS one of them playing and the rest watching and commenting.) they don't do streams or play arcade games, and I don't know what PAX style is, so it could be like that.

The documentary isn't like a big let's play though. You'll see.
>>
>>681134
So what this doc about then?
>>
>>681206
Are you >>681129? Because if so you should just watch it and find out for yourself since you downloaded it. There's no point in "spoiling" anything (and it's only half an hour).

If you aren't, it's about Achievement Hunter setting up and performing a show like a concert but with video games. There's not really much more to it.
>>
>>681221
Oops, when I said "Are you >>681129", I meant to say "Are you >>681130?".
>>
File: Lets Play Thumbs.jpg (1MB, 1920x970px) Image search: [Google]
Lets Play Thumbs.jpg
1MB, 1920x970px
>>681222
No that would be me. Downloaded and watched. I was expecting more I guess? Less than 30 minutes of footage. It was entertaining but I figured the event itself would be more of a spectacle or maybe the video would have more substance. It all felt rather exclusive like they were deliberately reminding my that I wasn't a subscriber or not a 'true' fan but over all it was entertaining.

>>681206
Basically its a behind the scenes video about a concert. All the setup and emotional turmoil of the artists. But with this concert its less about audio and more about video because the Artists are playing video games instead of musical instruments. They have a crap load of projectors to display each members screen and they preform feats in the video games. More or less its a streaming show preformed in front a large live audience. Would have been really cool if they had added more time to focus on the game play and event itself. But as it is it seems more like an extended, all be it entertaining, advert for their show.
>>
I'm not gonna bother with the drama, but a quick explanation: The documentary is just a behind the scenes look for one of their events, Let's Play Live! which is kinda cool. It's not gonna be very entertaining if you're not a fan of the dudes. I personally like Rooster Teeth and have been following them for a while, like plenty of other people, so it's something I've got an interest in. People who haven't been into Rooster Teeth aren't gonna enjoy it much, just because it's randomly dropped in. Basically, it's just bonus content for people who are into it, but there's very little real substance to it. It's not so much an 'exclusive club' or 'real fan' type of thing. Just a bonus, no real big deal.

Speaking of Rooster Teeth, once I manage to convert everything right, I'll toss a torrent for Lazer Team in here.
>>
>>681228
I *think* you can find video from the actual event on YouTube? Not positive anymore, but you can check there. I know they streamed the event when it happened, so.
>>
File: ryan ruined my life.png (590KB, 789x707px) Image search: [Google]
ryan ruined my life.png
590KB, 789x707px
>>681272
there are some clips from it on youtube, but the full thing is sponsor only because RT fucking hates me and my brokeass
>>
>>681271
You already have Lazer Team... how? Is it out already? Or is it filmed with a camcorder from the premiere? Well, I would really appreciate you uploading a torrent anyway.
>>
so when can we expect the lazer team torrent?
>>
how do you download it ?
>>
>>682095
Either you can copy the whole link and it on your url/ click send and your client will run it or the same link can go to your client and click add torrent from url. Jut depends on your client.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.